PDA

View Full Version : Seriously: Are We Winning Or Losing? Why?...

Dennis Leahy
24th June 2013, 20:41
A new perspective dawned on me recently, that we are no longer in the "ut oh, NWO's coming!" phase, and are now in the "NWO is here, now. This is it - though we are in the "noose is still tightening" phase.

It dawned on me that the whole idea of the NWO creating a dystopian future as we have read in novels or have seen in movies may be a ruse or just some writer's imagination. For example, why destroy religion and individual nations if you CONTROL religions and individual nations? Wouldn't it be easier to simply slip slightly different hands into the puppets, rather than destroy the entire puppet show (and risk waking up the audience?)

I know some folks want to use the power of positive intent, and so do I, but if we're losing, I'd rather (positively) say "We CAN win! We need to change our strategy!" than just say with false bravado, "We are winning!"

I know there is some fallout in banking... but it ain't the top tier of the big dogs. The Big Energy Mafia seems as strong as ever. Monsatan and their ilk are literally jamming it down (many of) our throats on a daily basis. Our water situation, including aquifers, are going down the toilet, and it's raining aluminum and barium.

To me, watching the (general) crowd, it appears that the Kool-Ade is quite strong, and working well. My compatriots seem as divided as ever, with no plan or strategy that even *might* work. I get reports that there is consternation in among the Global Rulers... but it always seems like wishful thinking at best, and maybe even a psyop - you know, the "they are crumbling, let them crumble from the inside while we sit back and watch" kind of optimism.

So, where are we at in this passion play? Who has a scorecard? Who's on first? What is your present assessment, and why?

Dennis

Fred Steeves
24th June 2013, 21:06
Well Dennis, you know me. :) I think the scenario of "winners" and "losers" in this deal is a false choice.

Another1
24th June 2013, 21:13
In one respect I think many of us are winning small personal battles which can effect the masses as the results of it grow.

People behind many of us are having to admit, at least inside to themselves, "Hmmm, seems ole Jim wasn't crazy after all. Maybe I should look into this stuff. What else did he warn me about?"

I had a man yelling his opinion to me the other day. He's mad that our governor is fighting against Obamacare. I asked why he was so mad? His reply was that she is ignoring the golden rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. He insists she is stupid to fight against this.

Now, this man is a very successful workaholic - 16 hours per day earning his wages with hard labor, gives more back to the community than most people would believe, sits on boards of 1/2 dozen groups 'giving' to people. He's no dummy yet, he thinks she is stupid to fight against TPTB ... out of respect he has earned from me, I did not argue this time, just made note of how well the programming works even on intellegent people.

I'm getting doses of both realities being true at once. Many are convinced there is no hope, we just have to take this ride. I am convinced that, to borrow from a singer met once, "It isn't written in stone till you're dead" - if the 100th Monkey concept works on humans, we still have a chance to turn the tables. Not by trying to destroy the machine, but by healing ourselves as individuals from the virus within it.

naste.de.lumina
24th June 2013, 21:13
See Brazil, Turkey, Europe, United States, Israel, Syria and the Middle East in general,
NSA, PRISM, Benghazi, IRS, Michael Hastings, Bonston, Monsanto, Chemtrails, Pedophiles Elite in England, Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden, etc, happening almost simultaneously. Every day nearly new complaints or events happen around the world and is the great enemy and ubiquitous global lie.
Only in 06/2013 we were overwhelmed by events that hardly makes us breathe.
The truth has never before been so widespread as now.
Who does not accept the lie is already a winner.

johnf
24th June 2013, 22:18
I am often tempted to answer this question myself.
I have spent a lot of time in my life in depression and despair.
When I realize it is not a practical question, I cheer up and engage in productive things in my immediate life.
Recently one of my fears is that someone will come and get me, and upload me into a robot and kill what is left.
If that happens, it might offer me lessons as long as I keep paying attention.
so, it's back to work.

jf

DouglasDanger
24th June 2013, 22:29
This game sucks, both sides are losers, each caught up in thier own perspective of what it means to be winning, neither knows what a real win is, each content to claim they are the winners, when neither side has even found the ball to score with.

On one side we've got the nasty buggers with information about the game dating back a few thousand years.( you know who they are) . Most of this information has been altered by the previous owners/ coaching staff trying to hash out a win by changing the rules to benefit themselves, but this new generation are morons who have forgoten that thier team doctored the original rules, which nulifies any point they attempt to currently score because they are playing by rules which have never existed and using plays that have never gotten them a win. I would say to thier coach, dude you stole that playbook from an even dumber coach, your previous owners, the ones who dropped and lost the ball ruined your team and your rebuilding of the franchize over the years has been made by half witted imbreds who know nothing about the original rules of the game...you cannot win..you are stuck in an infinate loop of losing, try and kill all the players if you must in your hissy fit of losery, but the fact is you are not playing by the original rules, and the Ref knows it even if you think it does not...

On the other side you have the fresh newly awakened team trying to play the game and do whats best for both teams so the sport isn't completely killed off, they have no knowledge of the original rules, only hear'say from listened in on whispers whispered by the nasty bugger horn blower fans in the stands.. This could be a strong team if they could find the ball, but they continually get lost in unimportant rules and plays like which referee realy is the referee, who is watching the game or how many people they can wake up to watch the game, when they should be bearing down and charging at the nasty buggers team with no mercy. These underdogs are untrained in the rules, do not know the plays that are most effective, do not know the entire playing field and they are playing to nice to win this go around. Some of us in the stands hope that they get it together in the second half and start to knee block, slide tackle or find the ball at least, If I where the coach I'd be screaming at them, "Do you all expect a trophy!? there are no trophies for Losers in this game! Get out there Slaughter the other team!.

I am currently siting in the stands, critisizing each team for thier downfalls, laughing it up when one of the nasty buggers runs way out of bounds then argues about where the out of bounds line is, cringing and rerunning the play over and over of the team capatain who gets the high kick in the face. In all honesty I do not think I came here to play, I came to referee, but this is not my game to ref so I sit in the stands, wait and take notes of those trying to skirt the rules.

Hawkwind
24th June 2013, 22:50
From both personal experience and the study of Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu teachings I’ve come to believe that there ultimately isn’t any “we” or “them”. Everything and everyone are manifestations of a single consciousness. So, the whole idea of winning or losing is, as Einstein put it, a kind of optical illusion of consciousness. From the perspective of my individuated ego, this particular incarnation appears to be occurring during interesting times. Will humanity free itself from the oppression of its evil overlords or be reduced to robotic slaves? Tune in tomorrow for our next exciting episode! Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Ultimately what seems important to me is whether or not I’m evolving into a more open-hearted soul, and that seems to be coming along quite nicely.

DeDukshyn
24th June 2013, 22:59
In a bigger picture, as long as someone is losing, everyone is.

To me humanity has won when we learn to operate without harming or taking advantage of other parts of our collective body, or at least have safeguards into place for prevention - whatever that might look like. (Oh but don't worry, that's "their" problem .. not ours ... lol ... yeah, riiiight, tell that to both the collective (no I'm not Borg, lol), and to the holographic universe ... ;)

Sorry just thinking out loud again ;)

Dennis Leahy
24th June 2013, 23:06
The question was asked in a very 3D "WE" perspective. If you don't ascribe to thrat perspective, that's fine, but that's the topic of this inquiry.

A friend of mine just said "my aim is to restore wholistic living in all aspects of our lives, which creates the environment for thriving, innovation and freedom" when asked what she was aimed at. That sounds like winning to me.

Dennis

DeDukshyn
24th June 2013, 23:19
The question was asked in a very 3D "WE" perspective. If you don't ascribe to thrat perspective, that's fine, but that's the topic of this inquiry.

A friend of mine just said "my aim is to restore wholistic living in all aspects of our lives, which creates the environment for thriving, innovation and freedom" when asked what she was aimed at. That sounds like winning to me.

Dennis

3D is indeed the most persistent perspective, but also I think the solution can't be forced from the level of form -- in other words when it has been achieved in 3D, that 'winning or losing' is no longer the #1 motivation in all human decision making, at that time we will have also achieved the spiritual and mental capacity that 3D will be reflected in.

But to get to "your" topic on hand without too much tangent ;) ... I feel we were never losing, but we are moving in processes toward greater levels of awareness and awakening, which we can call "winning" in my opinion -- as long as there is movement in this direction, I think one can have some contentedness; when we see newer generations becoming less aware and less interested in world affairs than the previous, we should take heed of that direction and the current process on earth.

thunder24
24th June 2013, 23:38
From a 3d perspective, I dont think we have a clue what is going on. REcently iv been considering the break off civilization, "god" bloodline pharoahs, the return of the "gods", and then somwhere on here was mentioned a book that jordan maxwell refered to about how we de-evolved from a higher civilization after nuclear war to defeat an external threat. I also read on here, where it was said that once a species flies to space and "masters" nuclear energy, they are approached by the "others" out there and told to develop a representative body for the planet, to b represented in space.... thus I think of NWO now... not that they are doing a good job of uniting us, just saying thats where my mind goes...

It seems that and this is kinda obvious, that the "elite", "globalists", whatever term are attempting to do just that, even though they are our "stewards",they seem to be like the movie "team america"

... remember charles and the 33 bloodlines...

Now you take chemtrails, changing energies in the cosmos and the planet physically shifting along with gmo's..... seems compartmentalization of information or blinders of greed have caused these stewards to have conflicting agendas...

blufires points on gmos and the sun changes may not b that far off...from one perspective, from one agenda... but when the public is handled like mushrooms (fed bull**** and kept in the dark) its kinda hard to get a real grip or handle on what is the status of our situation... along with the flux of psychic energy of people waking up and commiting to agendas in their own life battling those around them that remain asleep and vice versa... seems something major would have to happen to change the "coinsousness" of humanity to see a true lasting change, thus the ability to say we are winning...

feed the world
peace

Mike
25th June 2013, 00:28
Us vs them falls apart the second we realize that "them" is not even close to the cohesive omnipotent force we think them to be, but are likely a multitude of different factions with varying agendas. I don't think the "ptb" are nearly as organized as we assume them to be. Regardless, there's a lot of downright evil sh!t going on in the world and there aren't enough cute quotes in the Tao or the latest Eckert Tolle book that make me think or feel any better about picking my nose on the sidelines while it's all going on right in front of my face.

What to do? What to do?

I was once so exceedingly ill with heart problems that I couldn't have even picked up a book about "intent" let alone have read it. Intent wasn't gonna do sh!t for me. What I needed was a miracle, and I think that's what the earth needs today, honestly.

If I may evoke the name of "Charles" here (wow, I can almost hear the collective groan)..he painted a sort of 'hunger games' scenario, where the gene pool was slowly perfected through strife and turmoil. I'm not sure if I believe this, but if you accept this as a reasonable answer and work backwards then some of the stuff Dennis has written about in his initial post makes a little more sense. Why else would they destroy the earth? Well, I don't know if they necessarily set out to do exactly that, but oh the tangled webs we weave....

Another way of approaching the issue is to view it as a situation that may not be meant to be remedied. How many times have we heard or read about earth as a spiritual Harvard? It would no longer be so if the place was a paradise...

I hate explanations like those honestly, but its all I've got. Tell me: have you ever considered wasps or bees or dogs or even birds and thought "those bastards could take over if they really wanted to. With just a little organization they could make life really miserable for us humans, and maybe even knock us off our perch. Who knows? It would be so easy for the masses to destroy this cabal, so easy!...if only we could come together to do it.

P.s. damn, I just realized I never answered the question: losing. Capital L. We're getting our asses kicked.

thunder24
25th June 2013, 00:47
P.s. damn, I just realized I never answered the question: losing. Capital L. We're getting our asses kicked.

well unless your charlie sheen.... I mean dood, he's got Tiger's blood.

spiritguide
25th June 2013, 00:48
Winning or loosing does not matter, it is how you play the game. Those that do not play in the game will have to be subjected to the outcome regardless of their cheers for either side of the issues.

Peace!

Mike
25th June 2013, 00:49

Perhaps that's the answer: tiger blood;)

A new thread?

DeDukshyn
25th June 2013, 00:53

Perhaps that's the answer: tiger blood;)

A new thread?

I think that one gear .. "Go" -- helps out a lot too. ;) (shame on me ... sorry Dennis ;))

Mv0YpAWjpmI

ghostrider
25th June 2013, 01:08
the agenda is on schedule, the ptb have been planning this NWO thing for a very long time, at the cost of some lives of great people ... they are prepared for civil war, with fema camps, body bags, lots of ammo and drones and spying ... the thing they didn't count on is = pubilc awareness ... remember there is about two million of them and 340 million of us ... we will win , just with numbers, they will run out of gas and ammo , trying to stop 340 million angry people fighting for freedom and home and honor ...it is predicted that america will have two civil wars one following just after the one building now ...

mosquito
25th June 2013, 01:50
Having started on this path 25 or so years ago, full of hope and belief in humanity and our future, having done my best to "walk the talk" and having seen things get progressively worse, even to the point we are at now, where the NWO government is there in plain sight for everyone to see, and yet the majority STILL FAIL to see, then I have to conclude we're royally f*cked. The only positive thing from my perspective is the cyclical nature of reality - we're reaching maximum darkness, so dawn is round the corner. I don't think it will be in my lifetime though.

risveglio
25th June 2013, 03:31
I don't think this is a sign we are winning but maybe a sign that more people are waking up. Senator Lindsey Graham posted a letter he wrote to Russian's Ambassador on Facebook and he is getting killed in the comments. If nothing else, it should put a little smile on your face.

https://www.facebook.com/LindseyGrahamSC/posts/352297044897643

DeDukshyn
25th June 2013, 03:35
Having started on this path 25 or so years ago, full of hope and belief in humanity and our future, having done my best to "walk the talk" and having seen things get progressively worse, even to the point we are at now, where the NWO government is there in plain sight for everyone to see, and yet the majority STILL FAIL to see, then I have to conclude we're royally f*cked. The only positive thing from my perspective is the cyclical nature of reality - we're reaching maximum darkness, so dawn is round the corner. I don't think it will be in my lifetime though.

I believe early dawn is in your lifetime, you've been working hard. ;)

CdnSirian
25th June 2013, 03:39
Dennis you are watching it hit the fan, right now. No denial here.

Our job is to remain calm. It might help.

Fractalius
25th June 2013, 03:54
In this day, which side causes the most division?
We are unpredictable and understand division.
It is just as much us that is a threat to them, because we carry the ability to hate and blame.

DeDukshyn
25th June 2013, 03:55
Dennis you are watching it hit the fan, right now. No denial here.

Our job is to remain calm. It might help.

When s really htf, then old can be discarded for new (if as you said - we remain caolm and keep our bearings). I actually have more faith that this would be a better way than "fixing" the current situatipon. a "fix" always references "an error" and is built around "the error" -- what we don't need are new systems built around old errors ... give me a crow bar and sledge hammer ... Either way, something will give, at that time action will be required, and all the philosophizing in the world will have limited use.

If we are losing the "war" .. we haven't even yet begun to know in earnest yet that there is a war ... wonder what the landscape will be like when we fully do?

"The interesting thing about humans is that when things are the worst, is when they are at their best" ... -- stolen quote from something ...

My 2 cents ;)

Dennis Leahy
25th June 2013, 04:35

This is the spirit in which this question is being asked.

It's not the individual response of what an individual is doing (or not) nor what "we" should all be doing (or not) that I was looking for. We actually have quite a few threads on that.

If a toddler walked into a party with a machine gun full of live ammo, a "win" would not be killing the toddler and saving everyone else; a win would be disarming the toddler and no one gets hurt. Hopefully then the toddler can be watched much more closely, and (hopefully) instructed as to why that was... um, inappropriate.

There are people in major control positions on planet Earth that are acting like toddlers with machine guns. A "win" in this instance is to disarm the people acting like toddlers. One individual person's enlightenment or growth is not the goal (even though, to that one person, they may have transcended the entire situation.)

I believe that the "Earth is the toughest learning experience to incarnate upon, and so stop trying to "fix" it, it's not broken, it was meant to be this way" is an incorrect answer (and, an easy out.) Finding your own inner peace and ignoring all other life forms is kinda like your own permanent acid trip - and the rest of us are stone cold sober (and could use a hand.) The spiritual beings that set up such scenarios would have no trouble in reverting this place to a slow motion train wreck if they need to. The much bigger challenge is the one that ends with the whole group holding hands, running forward, and reaching the basket of fruit together. (I hope that reference is not too obtuse.)

I challenge you to drop that "don't fix this hell; it's not broken" notion, unite with humanity, and help make Earth into as close to a utopian/abundance paradise as possible. Life on Earth is still high-density, 3D - there will still be plenty of learning opportunities. And, quite frankly, the cards are stacked so badly against the majority of humanity and all of the trillions of life forms that inhabit Earth, it isn't even a good "test" scenario - it's like Sisyphus and his boulder.

Given the current scenario, it appears that Mike/Chinaski could be right: we'd need miracle to get there. Which is why I was wondering what everyone's assessment of the situation is.

Dennis

pyriel
25th June 2013, 04:35
neither side is really winning or losing at the moment. It seems that both are at a stand still right now. NWO seems to be just holding what ground they got over the years and try new things while the "resistance" continue to expose the new things they try to do.

What remains extremely sad is all the info is out there but most remain willfully ignorant of it all and therefore dont do anything and probably wont until they have guns in they're face or sitting in a concentration camp or when they're town gets locked down (martial law) but then they're between a rock and a hard spot.

People continue to fall as we have for so many centuries. That hasnt slowed much either. The fallen have a long ways to go before they rise again.

This war you talk about... hasnt even fully started yet tho some signs point to it starting to stir alittle.

Fractalius
25th June 2013, 05:07
I sopke to an aquaintence, his response was.

I don't worry about it ...

The Universe has worked perfectly well for millions of years, I'm sure it will continue to do so without me fretting at all!

norman
25th June 2013, 05:39
hi Dennis, I wouldn't like to say if "we" are winning against whoever it is that's behind all this stuff, in direct terms.

I will be very specific, though, in declaring that "we" are very much losing in our current relationship with technology. Although this may mean we are losing against 'them', it gives us, or at least me, a handle on something we can work at to fix a major part of our troubles.

I've said this before on this forum but I'll say it again here.

I see technology as an 'amplifier' of human effort. It's been around from the beginning. For hundreds of thousands of years we've lived quite effectively with our technologies. Technology is smart and distinctly human ( though there are signs that other species have begun to learn a few tricks from us ).

Something very profound happened to our relationship with our technology about half way through the 20th century.

I'll try to explain it by using the "amplifier" analogy.

In very simple terms, an electronic amplifier is a circuit that receives an input signal ( continuously variable voltage in relation to a fixed ground point ) and outputs a bigger replica of that signal.

Another electronic design that is very similar to an amp' is an oscillator. An ocillator is an amp with it's output fed straight back into it's input. ( that's very simplistic but covers the point here ). Oscillators create signals based on their own resonant frequencies rather than based on an input signal. This point of very important to my analogy here.

An example of an "accidental" oscillator circuit is the case of audio feedback that 'howls' when a stage speaker or singer holds a microphone too close to the speaker that the amplified sound is coming out of. Another example is when an electric guitarist holds the guitar right in the soundwaves from the speaker the guitar sound is coming out of. The soundwaves vibrate the strings which send magnetic signals through the electronics and back out of the speaker. Some guitar players achieve quite a mastery of this kind of feedback and use it musically. This is another important part of my point here.

Ok, back to the very general relationship between humans and their technology, and my observation that something important happened about half way through the last century.

I'm claiming that at that time, the leading edges of of our technology ( as an amplifier of human effort ) "went into oscillation".

Once an amp circuit is in oscillation, it doesn't even need a signal input for it to produce an output. The original input can be completely cut off and it will continue to produce it's resonant 'howl' from it's output for as long as it is receiving a power supply.

From a creative point of view, the output CAN still be manipulated but not from the original source of the input signal. Creative manipulation of the output signal can be applied by manipulating the feedback circuit while maintaining the constant power supply.

As I see it, most of what I'd call modern technology is now functioning as an oscillator, not as an amplifier. This is a very big step change from the way things have been for millennia.

Although there are a small number of humans who understand this and are actively applying themselves to manipulating the oscillatory nature of the technology, the vast majority of humans are quite literally " out of the loop" in terms of having any kind of controlling input. It's very freaky to realise this, but, most people, at an 'animal' level, are even acting as part of the oscillatory function.

This state of affairs is very serious. It throws up a few very serious questions about what on earth is really going on here right now.

I'm convinced that we must first stop the oscillation before we can profitably proceed further with technological advancements. We have to keep it in a basic state of amplification that is fully responsive to our human input.

I hope there is a better option than to break the glass and press the panic button that cuts off the power.

Curt
25th June 2013, 09:01

I believe that the "Earth is the toughest learning experience to incarnate upon, and so stop trying to "fix" it, it's not broken, it was meant to be this way" is an incorrect answer (and, an easy out.) Finding your own inner peace and ignoring all other life forms is kinda like your own permanent acid trip - and the rest of us are stone cold sober (and could use a hand.) The spiritual beings that set up such scenarios would have no trouble in reverting this place to a slow motion train wreck if they need to. The much bigger challenge is the one that ends with the whole group holding hands, running forward, and reaching the basket of fruit together. (I hope that reference is not too obtuse.)

I challenge you to drop that "don't fix this hell; it's not broken" notion, unite with humanity, and help make Earth into as close to a utopian/abundance paradise as possible.
Dennis

Amen, Dennis.... Elsewhere on PA there has been a discussion on solipsism being a spiritual con. And it sure does seem that way. ;)

Keeping people focussed on their own personal 'spiritual' development while ignoring the bigger picture seems like it's straight out of the false love and light, false spirituality playbook.

It's part of a larger counterfeit operation, and is an effort, I think, to replace our real swords for cardboard ones.

http://hookedonthebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ellas-cardboard-sword.jpg

TargeT
25th June 2013, 13:36
Given the current scenario, it appears that Mike/Chinaski could be right: we'd need miracle to get there. Which is why I was wondering what everyone's assessment of the situation is.

Dennis

I would say, based on history; we need a disaster. A disaster significant enough to reach the "100th monkey" (ie enough people, the majority for sure). Historically this is how change happens.
9/11 brought major changes and it was a minor event with major "propagandizing"; so clearly it just needs to reach a majority, not necessarily "affect" directly (physically).

Finding your own inner peace and ignoring all other life forms is kinda like your own permanent acid trip I think this is a part of it, even though you added in that second part. I think a big part of why things are like they are is due to a systemic cognitive dissonance issue with humanity (the source matters, but I think it is highly variable & takes "work" from each individual to seek it out and manage it). If we are not at peace with our selfs, we will not be at peace with each other, don't discount this idea too much.

where does that leave us? well, I suppose it's a matter of perspective, the label "winning" or "losing". to me, things are what they are, attaching emotionally charged words like "winning" and/or "losing" doesn't change anything that is, it just shifts your perspective of "what is".

I think this is where the over used "be the change you want to see" quote comes in.

Jake
25th June 2013, 13:53
We are being challenged every day. We learn every day. We heighten our senses every day. We smile every day. There is a powerful joy, building up from the inside. We love our families and our friends, and we are sovereign. We are NOT alone. 7 Billion vs about 7 thousand!!!! We are waking up more and more every day. (no past life is as important as this one!) I ride the shoulders of a sleeping GIANT!!

We are winning, my friend. Check MATE!! (Well, check mate in TEN,,, we will have to wait until the pieces are actually moved,,) CheckMate,, nonetheless.

This is my Best 3d answer. Take care, Dennis. Talk to ya soon...

Jake.

donk
25th June 2013, 14:06
The OP made me think of the Truman Show--cuz first of all, I don’t like noose tightening analogy, it’s more like a slow working poison of limitation is injected anchoring us to the artificial reality whether we are aware it exists or not.

Now there is the possibility that an individual (Truman, TRUE-MAN) finds their way out, and it directly effects every other individual. I think what happens is the more enlightened, aware, the people more often than not making decisions from love rather than fear follow him out, and create a new reality. But not everybody is going follow him out and start a new game, a new show. Some of those players, the neighbors and other characters in the “reality” may not be able to handle it, and stay locked in their role, too afraid to change, to let go of the identity they created.

Some of the producers and crew would definitely go the free will path, ask forgiveness of Truman and change their ways. While others see an opportunity to seize control and recreate the original, or start a new one based on the same structure—hell, perhaps an ambitious actor or two makes a move, and create a more idealistically “loving” show, though controlled and based on fear nonetheless. This was where my despair came from, the idea drove me away from passion to understand politics and economics and religion—the fear that the desire control, ownership, and selfishness may in fact BE human nature, a part of who we are.

Reflecting on this, it does not feel right though. I feel that given enough relatively untainted information, any being I would call “human” is not at their core essence any of these things. These are bad habits nearly impossible to give up, and will remain in the human until every last bad apple is exposed, every individual finds themselves.

I was convinced there was no way it was possible to do it in this lifetime, and learned to cope, to live the **** out of life, appreciate every experience, trying to always live without out fear and in unconditional. This turned my outlook around a lot. While I still don’t hold my breath that complete lifting of the veil (aka apocalypse) will occur in this one, stranger things have happened, and nothing surprises me anymore.

(LOVE TO ALL, forgive any redundancy, I’ve only had time to read the OP—and decided to sneak my truth in here before getting back to the corporate slavery here on the cube farm)

Hawkwind
25th June 2013, 14:13
Dennis

Dennis, it seems to me that you’ve already answered your question yourself in your orginal post as well as it can be answered from a 3D “WE” perspective. If the NWO is already here and the noose is tightening, then those of us who oppose that agenda are pretty clearly not winning. From that perspective, we are either losing or have already lost. That isn’t, however, the only perspective we can adopt.

If, as many here seem to believe, we are immortal souls inhabiting physical bodies in order to experience temporal/physical reality- then the events which occur during our lifetime can be viewed as a sort of curriculum. That is not to suggest we should “pick our nose on the sidelines” to paraphrase Chinaski. I’ve been working to wake people up and help make the world a better place for over thirty years now, and I’ll continue to do so to the best of my ability so long as there is breath in my body. That’s my curriculum.

I’m no longer attached, however, to the outcome of my actions. My job is to live as impeccably as I can. If the world becomes a better place as a result, I’ll die happier. If it doesn’t, I’ll die knowing that I tried. In either case, sooner or later I will die and sooner or later the Earth will too, because that’s the nature of temporal reality.

Going back to your original post-

why destroy religion and individual nations if you CONTROL religions and individual nations? Wouldn't it be easier to simply slip slightly different hands into the puppets, rather than destroy the entire puppet show (and risk waking up the audience?)

It’s my understanding that the Illuminati began with the intention to do away with war, permanently. (Or at least that was the hype used to recruit people into the organization.) In order to accomplish this, it was deemed necessary to abolish the underlying social structures which tend to lead to war, ie- conflicting religions, governments, economies, etc. This would be done by infiltrating the existing structures and gradually both controlling and corrupting them. Ultimately, a final conflict would be fomented, all existing institutions destroyed and replaced by globally unified versions under Illuminati control.

My compatriots seem as divided as ever, with no plan or strategy that even *might* work.

I have a plan which I’m pretty sure would work, if enough people got behind it. Unfortunately, for that to happen it seems the shiet is going to have to hit the fan first.

Borden
25th June 2013, 14:40
Ideas like those raised here always confuse me. I think it's the blanket use of words like 'we'.

I could wax vitriolic here (what, me? Never!) about exactly why I don't buy into the concept of the human race as one big almighty 'we', but there's little point. If you're not furious already you probably haven't got it in you ... and me being furious is something you either don't understand or are already on board with. The same with Dennis's exasperation. You either get it or you don't.

Are we all sure who we're angry at and why? I see little point in being angry any more at the controllers. They are just doing what soulless predatory scum does. It's not as though there's a conscience within them that your outrage can appeal to. They're like termites ... bleak, perverted engines of destruction and consumption. That's probably unfair on termites.

How about being angry at the greater human race and its bovine acceptance, which amounts to complicity? I think if there's ever any real point in anger, that's a more valid one. But the majority of people will sneer and laugh if you approach them about half the subjects discussed in this forum. Much of the limp-minded alternative idiom and mythology doesn't help, of course. But the world at large is hypnotised, and has its nose buried in the trough of poisoned feed with which the 'farmer' fattens and stupefies them. But you've looked up from the trough, haven't you? I have. What makes us different?

Perhaps if you buy into the 'we' in regard to all of this ... you're missing a vital point. It strikes me that the 'brotherhood of man', 'we are all one' philosophy is part of the corruption. Viewed from a distance - the vantage point of say, an extre-terrestrial or a god ... homo sapiens is a sick, perverse, destructive and cruel creature. Inquisitions, witch burning, crusades, perpetual war, etc, etc, etc. If we are all one, in some nebulous 'spiritual' sense, then by extrapolation that extends to all living creatures. Anything less encompassing is idiot speciesism. 'We are all one' also extends to mass murderers, bio-engineering and pharmaceutical genocide merchants, child molesters. By the 'we are all one' rationale, those people need to be healed, not demonized. They're one of this big 'us', aren't they?

Actually, I believe that we are all pluriforms of 'God'. Including termites. If there were an ever-lasting hell, which there isn't - I would drag the worst offenders in the world's history out, while admittedly allowing their heads to bounce off every step on that giant, etheric staircase. Compassion is there at the end of the story for me - for every monster or even simply obnoxious idiot, charlatan or dullard I rail against. I realize that people who don't know me and have seen me rant might have a different picture of me as someone who hates, but I really don't. However, while on this 'stage', it does none of us any good to approach monstrousness and complicity from the point of view that we are all pluriforms of God and so it's all somehow okay. It isn't okay. 'God' has split up in order to find Himself ... and has manifested as several billion easily led idiots. On a cosmic level, I suppose it is okay. As it's okay if you burn to death or something equally nasty. Here on the stage though, it's not okay. What's the point in descending to this 'stage' to perform if our attitude is that it's nothing to be involved in? That would be bad acting.

What is 'winning'? What are the sides in this war? Is it even a war? Imagine a world where every institution of evil was rumbled and overthrown ... where the cabal was expunged and the human race stood completely free of their control. Within picoseconds they'd be running around organising how to get the abbattoirs, banks and chemotherapy back on-line. They'd be excitedly handing out power to those who seek it. The new boss would be the same as the old boss. The human race is stupid. The human race is right where it wants to be, because otherwise it would be somewhere better.

If we are all pluriform thoughts in the mind of 'God' ... then I would rather be a tiny, isolated good idea than try to integrate or influence the greater 'mind'. I believe that in itself is a worthy goal. The world, the mind, is where it wants to be.

Heart-2-Heart
25th June 2013, 16:40
Are we winning ?...if we are ...that means ... someone is losing ...

those losers .. must then be ... the others ...

not us ... we are we..

and "we" all know that ...

Good old us

weyoume

Are we loosing ? ...if we are ..that means...those losers ...the others

will say ...we won ...and the good old ..."we"..have become the others

Duality is a funny one ...

H2h

Nice thread Dennis

Kryztian
25th June 2013, 17:00
As I discuss the issues with people and observe their reactions, I find myself alternately saying "these people just don't get it, they are holding on to old beliefs that don't serve them anymore" and "yes, people are starting to wake up, they are willing to question the nature of reality." I guess the net result is that people are waking up a bit, but just not as fast as I would like them to.

Snowden's disclosure of NSA spying has been a wake-up call. Initially, I saw a lot of people try to blame the whole thing on "the other party" (the one they didn't vote for) but are now seeing that it is a bi-partisan phenomena - the idea that "It's the Liberals/Conservatives/Dems/Repubs who are messing things up" was a major obstacle for people to see towards the truth and that idea is coming down.

I kind of want to see people out demonstrating in the streets in my country, as they are in Brazil and Turkey, however, I am not out there, so who am I to demand they raise hell. Perhaps it's a good thing that the paradigm shift isn't filled with trauma. Why can't we wake up and at the same time Keep Calm and Carry On?

So I just look at the people around me, gauge where they are at, and plant the seeds that will get them to the next step. Perhaps they aren't ready yet to join Project Avalon, but they are constantly getting one step closer to where the might be willing to accept the things we discuss here.

Peace of Mind
25th June 2013, 17:27
When I see people questioning everything it gives me great hope about our future because it’s a sign of being responsible.

There was a time where people questioned nothing and always believe the government had their best interest at heart. Now people are viewing and questioning the state of our economies, they/we are recognizing where/who/how deceit is used to spread propaganda, we are becoming wiser to our collective intentions…and how they came about. People are angrier these days because they know/feel/and see the B.S. Most of us just don’t know how to respond, yet (but they/we want to).This is a starting point, imho. So I do see the wickedness being exposed more than ever, but at the same time this can be seen as a rise in negativity.

The thing is we need to continue to act on what we question because if we don’t we leave room for the corrupt to sliver away into another crack just to resurface later with new tactics. As long as we see the negativity there will be hope, but we have to act in order to get anything done. If we don’t act we will just become blinded again with newer improved measures. We are a species of brilliance, but became trained to become frightened slaves. There is no other creature on this planet that allows it to be ruled unjustly, so why should we be the ones out of all the intelligent life on this planet to fall for this?

As I said, this is what we are waking up to and this realization will break the chains of bondage…after we remove the fear. We got this!!

Peace

Cerridwen
25th June 2013, 18:08
I think tapping into our true natures of what we really are is the only way to live here in this place. I can’t be bothered by every little piece of news about what ‘they’ are doing today. Like Borden said, they’re just behaving in the manner that they’re bred to be. It’s like getting upset for a mosquito bitting you. What good does that do you? If you don’t want to be mosquito food, you have choices to not be...or you can just sit there and whine loudly after being bit over and over again, while scratching at the all of the red bumps.

For me, the winning vs losing is purely personal and I’m winning. It’s true, there are days here and there when I have a set back or two, but I can see my world evermore clearly each day. I’m growing and becoming what I was meant to be. If I stop and start worrying about everyone around me, I just get too depressed. I’m all for helping and supporting others who are on the same journey, but I won’t be caught up and brought back down by individuals who aren’t on my same path. I’m not a crab to be pulled back down into the barrel by the other crabs. I can see that the the top has been left open and I’ve made a break for it.

I believe that by focusing on winning in our personal lives, it will piss ‘them’ off. I believe that they’re dependent on using fear and intimidation just like all bullies are. Take that away from them and they become powerless. They only have the power over us that we give to them. I’m done being food.

Borden
25th June 2013, 18:12
I think tapping into our true natures of what we really are is the only way to live here in this place. I can’t be bothered by every little piece of news about what ‘they’ are doing today. Like Borden said, they’re just behaving in the manner that they’re bred to be. It’s like getting upset for a mosquito bitting you. What good does that do you? If you don’t want to be mosquito food, you have choices to not be...or you can just sit there and whine loudly after being bit over and over again, while scratching at the all of the red bumps.

For me, the winning vs losing is purely personal and I’m winning. It’s true, there are days here and there when I have a set back or two, but I can see my world evermore clearly each day. I’m growing and becoming what I was meant to be. If I stop and start worrying about everyone around me, I just get too depressed. I’m all for helping and supporting others who are on the same journey, but I won’t be caught up and brought back down by individuals who aren’t on my same path. I’m not a crab to be pulled back down into the barrel by the other crabs. I can see that the the top has been left open and I’ve made a break for it.

I believe that by focusing on winning in our personal lives, it will piss ‘them’ off. I believe that they’re dependent on using fear and intimidation just like all bullies are. Take that away from them and they become powerless. They only have the power over us that we give to them. I’m done being food.

Perfect. Beautiful.

Another1
25th June 2013, 18:19

I like your tude :music:

After pi***** them off I think it scares the hell out of them to see an independent rise up to any level. They know what they would do with real power and are afraid we'll do it to them.

Dennis Leahy
25th June 2013, 19:34
I'm reading every response, and re-reading them too. My 'thanks' does not mean agreement or disagreement - just thanks for taking the time to communicate your perspective.

Yes, the OP was based on a duality phrase (winning/losing), but note the one remark I made about arriving at the tree together:

(a story that has gone around)

An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an African tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told the kids that whoever got there first won the sweet fruits.

When he told them to run they all took each other’s hands and ran together, then sat together enjoying their treats. When he asked them why they had run like that as one could have had all the fruits for himself, they said: “UBUNTU, how can one of us be happy if all the other ones are sad”?

UBUNTU in the Xhosa culture means: “I am because we are”.There doesn't need to be a loser, even if a cadre of sociopaths are angry that they did not get to unleash the destructive force they intended. When the Earth, the air, the water, and the soil are healed, when species and biomes can live normal cycles, when all know abundance, even the Global Rulers who evidently do not want this to occur become winners too - right along with all the human and non-human life forms.

Rather than believing that mass enlightenment will precede that vision of peace and abundance, I believe that the peace and abundance can create the mental environment for spiritual development. With mass and massive fear and anxiety, few will pursue or attain spiritual development. (Of those that do, they may believe that strife and pain drove them to seek spiritual development - and it may be true for them. - but for most people, I doubt it is true.)

That probably gives a strong hint why I don't believe that a mass spiritual awakening will usher in a new era - it makes more sense to me that the new era could be triggered by physical and emotional change, and then when the era arrives and our spirits lose fear and gain calmness, spiritual awakening will be commonplace.

Very pleased to see some folks like Chinaski, Jake, Roman, and now Borden returning to the campfire. And, I love the sense that our minds are independent and unique - sometimes in agreement and sometimes strong disagreement - but without consternation about expressing our (perspective of) truth.

Dennis

skippy
25th June 2013, 19:43
We're all in the same boat. It's not about winning or losing in my opinion. The thing I can and will keep doing, is to speak my truth, to stand tall when things get worse, to defend human dignity and to help my fellowman. For the rest, que sera, sera.

Camilo
25th June 2013, 19:52
My perspective: In looking at the big picture, no one is here to loose or win anything what so ever, we all (what we perceive as the good guys and the bad guys) are here to learn and grow, to expand our consciousness and awareness, til we reach the point where we can see that we're all one, so we respect one another, and honor and include everyone's point of view and perspective, and learn to live in peace and harmony, so we can engage with the next level of awareness.

Bubu
25th June 2013, 19:59

This is the spirit in which this question is being asked.

It's not the individual response of what an individual is doing (or not) nor what "we" should all be doing (or not) that I was looking for. We actually have quite a few threads on that.

If you remember my big picture thread same thing happened, Looking inside individualistic reply. And this is supposed be in a room full of awake people.

I would say, based on history; we need a disaster. A disaster significant enough to reach the "100th

I agree with TargeT in fact I have been wanting for that event to happen for at least fifteen years now just by observing the unreasonable behavior of people and without even knowing these things to exist.

To answer your question I think we are going to win. NWO is being played ever since but is hopelessly behind schedule. If they are in total control then they do not have to do covert operations or draw strategy to carry out what they want. They would simply give orders. In order to understand we have to look at the grand agenda. Is it money? It's not, not even gold. They knew that these are useless piece of material. The grand agenda is to have as many slaves and natural resources in order for them to carry out their lust. Vacation to mars etc. I think most people are not aware of the simple grand agenda thus they go about shooting from everywhere to everywhere.

"So above is below" The idea to control the people by controlling the leaders apply to this. In order to control the whole world they need to control first the leading nation , and that is America. However, The land of the patriots have unexpectedly awaken before they are able to use it to carry out their NWO agenda. Thus now the plan is kill that nation and render it powerless to oppose them while they are transferring their base operation elsewhere. Middle east perhaps or maybe china I do not have the slightest idea but that is the agenda as far as I can see.

There is also a clear change in the strategy of how to control the individual. While before they prefer to use the reward system, new tech lust, now they are into total control of the basic necessities such as water, air, plants; everything a man need in order to bring about obedience.

I think hey have now reach the panic stage where they have to carry out or not because an unprecedented awakening ensued. Thus they are now more prone to committing mistakes. The more we press on spreading the knowledge the more it will rattle them. They are not that genius I will say they are of the same level with us intellectually only that they started with a considerable advance from us, but as you can see; their butt is visible to us now .We are catching up and fast.

Let me tell you how I play out this game

When I was young I was an avid fan of soccer football and basketball. Whenever an argument ensued, which is many in a single game because there are no referees, I simply wait it out in one corner while others fought furiously to win the argument in order to gain advantage on the race to the bet.
Although I play the game seriously, winning was never an objective but rather the excitement of it.
To say that it is not my game is to lose the opportunity to play the game.
Well I guessed some would be content to be just expectator. But reality check when a butt is talented enough to be in a team, he is most certainly in the game.
Play the game and try to gain the most excitement; forget the bet.

Another1
25th June 2013, 20:18
A long time ago on a forum far away when the internet was still a baby to common folk, there was a group who met up online that were living in a new world.

They were from all over the US and Canada, playing and sharing like children, spontaniosly discovering abilities. They were sharing dreams, telepathy, bi-location, experience and their hearts. It was innocent and real. There was not a 'leader' - They came from varied religions and backgrounds with people calling themself a witch just as welcome as someone calling themself a Christian or a wildcard like moi.

In my little mind, we had won. We were in a new place experiencing a new reality and the internet had allowed us to meet family from around the country that we might never have know about otherwise.

One day, as several of us were conversing with a friend who had been beaten and raped, a creature came in and announced we were nothing but a bunch of deluded children enabling this victim with daddy issues to milk us for a pity party, and the war began anew.

When this creature was done with our warm little group, there was nothing left but me with WTF? firmly planted in my heart and a few private messages from people thanking me for trying to help. 'They' won that one. Whoever/whatever the hell they are.

As an aside, this creature was an author pushing a ground breaking book on the Multi-Verse. Kinda funny. Teach people there are multiverses but that their particular choice of verse is stupid and should be destroyed.

This whole movie played out a second time in a chat room I tried to play in. This time more of the online experience filtered into 3D realms. We're dancing under the stars like children, sharing what we've learned. Their were seers, herbalists and healers of every ilk sharing freely. One animal communicator was so spot on that humane societies around the country had her phone number things reached a point where she couldn't handle the phone calls anymore.

In my little mind, we had won, we were sharing the prize with our family all over the world and bringing it into 3D this time.

Then the creatures arrived and started in .... kept explaining how childish we were caught up in some 'called it some kinda fluffy bunny syndrome' - fights were common, using the phrase 'Thank God' in a sentence could get a person stalked till they just stopped visiting all together.

Many insisted that if we weren't all pissed off about the world we were sell-outs ... whatever, anything and everything to break the peace ... until eventually there was few left but the masters with multiple personalities all logged in at once talking to themselves. 'They' won that one. Whoever/whatever the hell they are.

I used examples involving groups of people to keep this from being about me but on a personal level I could give examples that only someone who could feel my heart would know are true.

Since 1986, no matter how much I ever tried to philosophize it away or imagine it does not exist, I have personally witnessed and endured something that simply does not want peace. (period) it will use every resource at its disposal to achieve its goal.

If we are fighting, arguing, crafting personal insults into carefully worded posts, then 'They' are winning what they want, lack of peace.
I think it is a painful energy to them?

naste.de.lumina
25th June 2013, 20:43
Someone needs to do the hard work so they can enjoy their travel plans to Mars or whatever. So they can not just get rid of us.
What cabal dilemma now?
Plans are being exposed, that is a fact.
As much as there has been misinformation and retaliation, every day more people are becoming aware, small pieces of discontent that lead them to find more and more people and information.
They have no way of controlling the world's population, but also can not openly wiping out a significant number of people.
This would lead to more people awaken, which consequently put pressure even more.
It's a snowball growing. And the bigger it gets, the higher the pressure, thus trying to eliminate this pressure, mistakes are made and exposure creates new pressure wave.
The sign of desperation is to see how they are addressing their contradictions with explicit authoritarianism. Are losing the effect more subtle tactics
Despite the general situation seems to be getting worse from our point of view, it is not true. This reality was already so just this being exposed as it really is. And this is a big win in my way of understanding, because that will allow many more people than previously and unconsciously give support cabal, switch sides in a heartbeat.
These are times that we are living is memorable and I would not want to be anywhere else but here on earth to be part of this unique event.
Confidence and peace my friends.

Camilo
25th June 2013, 21:20
Another way to look at it could be: Without us, there is no them, but without them there is us, so we win.

Mike
25th June 2013, 21:24

spot on there;) i'm with you entirely, but I can't help but think that this represents a comprehensive step 1, that those who get their sh!t together in their personal lives have a responsibility to unite with other people who have gotten their sh!t together in theirs, and then...then...well this is where I falter. I don't know what the next move is.

there seems to be 2 factions to this argument: those that feel they have an obligation mainly to themselves, and those who want to run around converting mankind into what I call "alt. activists". there's a delicate balance somewhere in there but i'm way too tired to untangle it at the moment. first there is an obligation to the self, sure, but there is also an obligation mankind at large. I do not yet know what that obligation is or how far it reaches, I just know it exists.

I honestly do not have too much hope for the earth or its inhabitants, but it's no excuse to give up on them. i wish it was - i'm really lazy. it's tough to keep the faith. i'll sometimes stand in the beer aisle of my local grocery store, watching my fellow man out of the corner of my eye, quietly rooting for him to make a wise choice and restore my waning faith in humanity...but all too often he'll walk off with a 'natural ice' or a 'bud light', and i'm left wondering how on earth he could have possibly walked off with such sh!t while in the midst of what is a rich, wonderful collection of imports and domestics (it's a nice grocery store). i'm not trying to be cute or funny or metaphorical here - i really mean it! sure, it may seem like a silly micro experience, and maybe it is...but it's one of a thousand i see on a daily basis, and they add up. if this makes me sound like i think i'm superior in one way or another, it's because i do.

p.s. Heart to Hearth, it appears your caplock key is stuck.

skippy
25th June 2013, 21:37
I honestly do not have too much hope for the earth or its inhabitants, but it's no excuse to give up on them.

As long as we stand and speak out, the universe will not give up on us. And if so, so that we will not die a meaningless death in the face of an absent God, justice, truth, oneness (fill in what you like..)

PurpleLama
25th June 2013, 21:45
One makes their own peace. There is no other way. Welcome to the Purple Pill, upon which is inscribed, DGAF.

Fred Steeves
25th June 2013, 21:47
it's tough to keep the faith. i'll sometimes stand in the beer aisle of my local grocery store, watching my fellow man out of the corner of my eye, quietly rooting for him to make a wise choice and restore my waning faith in humanity...but all too often he'll walk off with a 'natural ice' or a 'bud light', and i'm left wondering how on earth he could have possibly walked off with such sh!t while in the midst of what is a rich, wonderful collection of imports and domestics (it's a nice grocery store).

Damn!!! I didn't think anyone was watching...http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Here's a Hofbrauhaus toast to ya then Mike. http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

PurpleLama
25th June 2013, 21:48
It's part of a larger counterfeit operation, and is an effort, I think, to replace our real swords for cardboard ones.

http://hookedonthebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ellas-cardboard-sword.jpg

Mine is a counterfeit, but one made of steel....

http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/TS-TCS88K_540.jpg

Mike
25th June 2013, 21:56
it's tough to keep the faith. i'll sometimes stand in the beer aisle of my local grocery store, watching my fellow man out of the corner of my eye, quietly rooting for him to make a wise choice and restore my waning faith in humanity...but all too often he'll walk off with a 'natural ice' or a 'bud light', and i'm left wondering how on earth he could have possibly walked off with such sh!t while in the midst of what is a rich, wonderful collection of imports and domestics (it's a nice grocery store).

Damn!!! I didn't think anyone was watching...http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Here's a Hofbrauhaus toast to ya then Mike. http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

please refer to your profile page, Fred. ive just unfriended you:) ( wait a second, are we even "friends"?)

:cheers:

blufire
25th June 2013, 22:34
Duality. . .

It is our constant friend and enemy.

If I had one wish, it would be to have all Duality removed from our minds, hearts and souls for even just a day.

Everyday when I quickly go through the threads, tears often spring to my eyes and my heart hurts because of the effect of our Dualistic Nature.

Without our ever conflicting dual nature there are no winners or losers.

Without our conflicting dual nature there are no good guys or bad guys.

We . . .all of us . . are just as responsible for everything ‘good’ and everything ‘bad’ that is happening on this planet. . . . all of us.

If I could have that one wish for Duality to be removed from our minds, hearts and souls for even one day.

Then I know you could see what I now see.

We will be a United Planet within the next 50+ years.

But, to get there means all that keeps us divided, separated, alienated, misunderstood has to be removed . . . it has to be vanquished first from this planet before all of humanity can Unite as one strong alliance.

That means all religion, governments, financial structures, social hierarchy, strong opposing cultural traits . . . . . gone

These things are so ingrained within humanity and our duality that it takes what we are seeing now . . . right now everyday for these things to be obliterated. And it will take even harsher and stronger actions for this change to take place.

There are many on Avalon who have always and especially now view me as a mouth piece or lover of what is called the elite, cabal. I have become a hated enemy. And that’s okay.

Dennis your powerful story of the African children says it all.

UBUNTU in the Xhosa culture means: “I am because we are”.

For all of us to benefit from the basket of fruit (United Planet) that means we all hold hands and move forward together toward that goal and Destiny.

And this means we reach a hand to those we view of the enemy or the ones that we feel keep us divided, separated alienated . . . the ones who are hated.

Remove Duality in all things.

Look deeper on why the elite/cabal/hated ones are doing what they are doing.

Remove the pretext and duality that they want to enslave, murder, control, take all the wealth etc . . .

Look with unclouded heart, minds and souls at what is happening not only around our planet but what is happening in our solar system. Our planet is not alone in these natural extreme chaotic events.

Think hard and deep with unclouded hearts, souls and minds . . . remove your dualistic nature and desires . . . . .

If you had the responsibility to save humanity from a near ELE or if it was your responsibility to bring humanity into the future where all things that keep us divided and separated were dissolved what would this look like . . . what would have to be done?

And remember the ones that are hated and reviled and that you see as the enemy (cabal, elite) are human too . . . no more no less. Human . . . as much as any one soul on this planet.

Who is winning and who is losing?

That depends on what you want your future to be and the future for the many generations after us. That depends if all of us . . . those we view as good guys and bad guys reach out a hand and have only in mind that instead of only the good guys get the fruit . . . . . We All Do.

I Am Because We (all of humanity) Are.

Look deeper with duality removed with what is truly happening to all on this planet who Are.

naste.de.lumina
25th June 2013, 22:54
Duality. . .

It is our constant friend and enemy.

If I had one wish, it would be to have all Duality removed from our minds, hearts and souls for even just a day.

Everyday when I quickly go through the threads, tears often spring to my eyes and my heart hurts because of the effect of our Dualistic Nature.

Without our ever conflicting dual nature there are no winners or losers.

Without our conflicting dual nature there are no good guys or bad guys.

We . . .all of us . . are just as responsible for everything ‘good’ and everything ‘bad’ that is happening on this planet. . . . all of us.

If I could have that one wish for Duality to be removed from our minds, hearts and souls for even one day.

But, to get there means all that keeps us divided, separated, alienated, misunderstood has to be removed . . . it has to be vanquished first from this planet before all of humanity can Unite as one strong alliance.

That means all religion, governments, financial structures, social hierarchy, strong opposing cultural traits . . . . . gone

These things are so ingrained within humanity and our duality that it takes what we are seeing now . . . right now everyday for these things to be obliterated. And it will take even harsher and stronger actions for this change to take place.

There are many on Avalon who have always and especially now view me as a mouth piece or lover of what is called the elite, cabal. I have become a hated enemy. And that’s okay.

For all of us to benefit from the basket of fruit (United Planet) that means we all hold hands and move forward together toward that goal and Destiny.

And this means we reach a hand to those we view of the enemy or the ones that we feel keep us divided, separated alienated . . . the ones who are hated.

Remove the pretext and duality that they want to enslave, murder, control, take all the wealth etc . . .

Look with unclouded heart, minds and souls at what is happening not only around our planet but what is happening in our solar system. Our planet is not alone in these natural extreme chaotic events.

Think hard and deep with unclouded hearts, souls and minds . . . remove your dualistic nature and desires . . . . .

If you had the responsibility to save humanity from a near ELE or if it was your responsibility to bring humanity into the future where all things that keep us divided and separated were dissolved what would this look like . . . what would have to be done?

And remember the ones that are hated and reviled and that you see as the enemy (cabal, elite) are human too . . . no more no less. Human . . . as much as any one soul on this planet.

Who is winning and who is losing?

That depends on what you want your future to be and the future for the many generations after us. That depends if all of us . . . those we view as good guys and bad guys reach out a hand and have only in mind that instead of only the good guys get the fruit . . . . . We All Do.

I Am Because We (all of humanity) Are.

Look deeper with duality removed with what is truly happening to all on this planet who Are.

Blufire The difference between us is that you believe that the greater good will come of Kabbalah and she was elected to do the work necessary for the union of humanity, even if it means war is peace, health is disease, pain is happiness, love is fear.
And I believe the opposite of all this, war is not peace, disease is not health, pain is not happiness, love is not fear.
Yeah, about that my duality is immense.
Duality ........ I see a huge duality in what you say and what you feel.
Having knowledge that others do not have, maybe the right word is resignation.
But only an opinion, I could be completely wrong.

Be at peace.

Bubu
25th June 2013, 23:22
Duality ........ I see a huge duality in what you say and what you feel.

Internet troll? maybe just confused. No need to cry , go for a walk smell some flowers.

Bubu
25th June 2013, 23:26
"there seems to be 2 factions to this argument: those that feel they have an obligation mainly to themselves, and those who want to run around converting mankind into what I call "alt. activists". there's a delicate balance somewhere in there but i'm way too tired to untangle it at the moment. first there is an obligation to the self, sure, but there is also an obligation mankind at large. I do not yet know what that obligation is or how far it reaches, I just know it exists."

My obligation is to do good for all, up only to a point where I do not hurt myself. After all, I am one of all.

Play the game have fun.

Bubu
25th June 2013, 23:45
If we are fighting, arguing, crafting personal insults into carefully worded posts, then 'They' are winning what they want, lack of peace.

A big yes to that Another1. I was once stock on this however I resolve that people have different ways of putting thoughts to words. we come from diverse culture. So I have learned not to attach emotions to words.

donk
26th June 2013, 00:26
...Awww Reilly...is that Hatori Hanza?

You will be "duh...winning" like Charlie Sheen

I asked that of the guy at the Hibachi (sushi joint where they cook in front of you) chopping up my dinner...he was not amused (or missed Kill Bill)

Nat_Lee
26th June 2013, 01:59
I honestly do not have too much hope for the earth or its inhabitants, but it's no excuse to give up on them. i wish it was - i'm really lazy. it's tough to keep the faith. i'll sometimes stand in the beer aisle of my local grocery store, watching my fellow man out of the corner of my eye, quietly rooting for him to make a wise choice and restore my waning faith in humanity...but all too often he'll walk off with a 'natural ice' or a 'bud light', and i'm left wondering how on earth he could have possibly walked off with such sh!t while in the midst of what is a rich, wonderful collection of imports and domestics (it's a nice grocery store). i'm not trying to be cute or funny or metaphorical here - i really mean it! sure, it may seem like a silly micro experience, and maybe it is...but it's one of a thousand i see on a daily basis, and they add up. if this makes me sound like i think i'm superior in one way or another, it's because i do.

I'm in alignment with what you say here Chinaski !

A lot of people are not aware of all the good and beautiful things around them... They seem to have Side Shields like horses .... And I'm sure if you give them, as a gift, a good and cold imported one, they will go home with a smile, appreciate the taste and gift but the next day, they will go back to get their old '' bud light '' ... it takes a while to change a person's habit !!! I think that if you are like you are, it is because you are ''Born this way'' .... (and I'm signing) lol.... Peace, ''Keep the faith'' (and I'm signing again) lol !

Avaloniens, you are AMASING !
Thank you all so much for everything !

DeDukshyn
26th June 2013, 02:32
I honestly do not have too much hope for the earth or its inhabitants, but it's no excuse to give up on them.

The way I did this likely buggered up quotes ... but .. I feel similar ... I look at humanity (maybe as an alien ... I try as a valid perspective), and think "OMG what hope is there for these stupid self centered monkeys?!". At the same time I see these monkey, under strain, turning into angels to help their brothers and sisters. My city just went through a major flood, we pull together, we do what is needed to fix things no matter how dire the situation seems. The "Elite" who have ill intentions are trying to use the "boil a frog in water" method ... if we can just notice this ... I have "hope" ... alright, too many of these "..." ;)

Freed Fox
26th June 2013, 03:08
There have been some great responses here (though I'm sure I haven't thanked them all). There isn't much I can add which hasn't already been said, and I find myself holding a certain combination of stances and opinions which have been expressed here. It is perhaps an impossible question to answer accurately because to do so would require seeing the entire, complete 'big picture' of our situation and the state of the world today. I would argue that even the most informed amongst us lack certain pieces of the puzzle.

I am reminded of a certain... controversial poet, now dearly departed.

Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothin' in sight?
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?

Nat_Lee
26th June 2013, 17:07
I think we all need a litle bit of love !
From my own garden and womb !
lol....
JUST For you AVALONIENS !

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/934941_599904976708859_1904921095_n.jpg

778 neighbour of some guy
26th June 2013, 19:04
I know some folks want to use the power of positive intent, and so do I, but if we're losing, I'd rather (positively) say
"We CAN win! We need to change our strategy!" than just say with false bravado, "We are winning!"

As usual I have great respect for your insight, and your eloquence and cant even come close to yours, for the above quote I however have some suggestions :o

Say just for the sake of argument or just for plain good old fun the "...." statements are directed at the creative forces and good spirited as it is it grand's you every request.....

A good one to add would be since it is stated as an absolute that can not be denied, "we have won", in that case the game plan would not matter, it doesn't hurt to throw it in here either, we have won, we have won, we have won, forgive me, I am sorry, I love you, thank you, we have won.

;)

Dennis Leahy
26th June 2013, 20:52

Hi blufire,

I have changed my thinking over the past few years, quite possibly starting with (what I believe was) my heart chakra opening. Before that, I could not have imagined that the worst elements in humanity need to be loved (even if they don't want love.) It is not just that they need love but also that we need to be that loving. So, I now agree wholeheartedly that "us" winning is all of us winning.

I even agree with the idea that some of us will only get there kicking and screaming, but that we all need to get there.

Here's where we differ: it is the Elite that will only get there if WE take them there, and some of them will only go kicking and screaming.

Dolphin Rescue or Shark Attack?
Imagine: you are adrift in the ocean, too far from the shore to ever make it back in - unless you get help.

Suddenly, there is a group of sea creatures swimming around you. You see dorsal fins, and you feel such a deep connection to Gaia's ocean and the Universe's wisdom and benevolence, that you see the creatures as a pod of dolphins. You are sure they are there to rescue you. You are filled with this blissful thought, and emotionally transition from despondency to elation. You are going to live! You even feel a couple of nudges as the creatures are now beginning to make contact with you, they are, of course, going to push you toward the shore...

The thought crosses your mind that if someone else were out here treading water, that they may have mistaken the dolphins for sharks. You smile. It is a bittersweet smile, as you wish that such thoughts and fears would not race through other people's minds, but you are pleased that you did not see it this way. You are beaming gratitude and love...

Then, it happens. Your leg is bitten, and you are dragged under the water...

(The ending of the story could possibly be a 'happy ending' if you are so full of love that you are pleased that the sharks got a good meal.)

========================

The idea that the Elite are benevolent towards humanity, and are doing what they need to do to push humanity forward is (in my opinion) a great premise for a fiction novel. However, the reality is much different. They have shown no indication that this is true, and have demonstrated clearly that what they do, they do for themselves. They are sharks, not dolphins. Paraphrasing Borden, they are behaving within their true nature - they are sharks acting like sharks. We cannot expect any more or any less. But we can be smart enough to recognize that they are sharks long before we are dragged under the water.

Dennis

Rosieposie
27th June 2013, 12:50
I think this time is more a battle for the mind at the moment, often done by manipulating the heart. Society is so broken down, on all levels starting from how we raise our precious babies (how we treat and raise our kids is over half the battle here, if you want to break cycles, change the way you ingrain your children and allow them to learn to think and feel without fear and control). I have no idea how events will unfold but in my heart I think in a weird way the battle is "won" we just haven't realized it simply because we are still engaging with it, perhaps that makes no sense lol and maybe it is an individual thing to a degree, maybe if you choose to continue the game you will go with the game and maybe if you can find a way to step out of the game in your heart, mind and then in body (maybe the opportunity for the body part for some people won't present itself until the current game reaches its natural demise?) you can start again.

The problem with disease, is no disease thrives without its host, it is either killed by the host or by the hand of its own work. The disease is always the bringer of its own demise, hence why the whole NWO etc is not terribly concerning in a long term perspective, civilizations have a tendency to follow the same pattern once they become dictatorships and to be terribly honest they are really really stupid, not in an IQ way, it's a special type of stupid reserved for those who have no heart and no wisdom. No the real concern is how great a damage to the host this disease will bring and how on an individual level we can be one of those healing cells and not be digested by the gigantic septic pus ball that frankly is just a result of people not being awake about their personal power and connection to the all. I could be wrong but I don't think that you can defeat a pus ball that big lol my experience is you bring it to a head (what I see as being the current phase we are in) and you lob the head off it and give it a good squeeze then get healing!

I guess just sit tight and watch with utter honesty and follow your intuition. We may not be able to see things clearly at this level but I know for myself my life is guided by my natural promptings and I only get in trouble when i don't follow them, we will be okay but it may look really **** when all that pus starts flowing. Knuckle down, love one another, grow plants if you are lucky to be tucked away and keep things simple, and lets hope there's someone out there who is kind enough to evacuate any of us if mother earth has some moodiness in her re balancing processes lol :)

blufire
27th June 2013, 20:02
Dennis,

I really do hear what you are saying and I understand from where you are in your travels. . . at one time I was right where you are.

I will try from this one point to try to get you to see more clearly where I am coming from.

For me and where I am and especially with my major turn in understanding I see your point of view as very hypocritical for two reasons.

(1) To the majority of the world population we are viewed as the elite, the privileged, the haves, the sharks . . the evil ones. They hate and revile us. By ‘us’ I mean most of us that live in the US and other 1st world countries. Compared to what even a lower middle class family or person may have here in the US is extravagant to that the majority of the world population has.
(2) For me, I believe it is our fault that the world is the way it is (or the way you and others on PA view it) because we (in 1st world countries) demand cheap clothing, cheap food, hundreds of different ‘kinds’ of cereal and yogurt and soda pop on grocery shelves, cheap fancy cars, latest ipod, games and computers, cheap medicines and health care, fancy bigger homes, jobs with benefits and few hours, restaurant on every corner with massive portions, electricity and water ran right to our homes and cheap, government subsidies and welfare and disability and ssi.

Look at what you have and then look hard at the majority of the world population.

We demand and our demands are filled by those you call elite and sharks and they make a tidy sum filling those needs.

We are NO different.

If you stubbornly maintain your dualistic way of thinking then you will never be able to see beyond your own hypocrisy.

I don’t mean to single you out . . .this post applies to the others on this and other threads who oppose what I am trying to explain.

Do you really think that you/we are not viewed as the elite and sharks by the majority of the world? How are you any different than those your hate so deeply that it blinds your soul?

Another1
27th June 2013, 21:53
Do you really think that you/we are not viewed as the elite and sharks by the majority of the world? How are you any different than those your hate so deeply that it blinds your soul?

To compare the posters here to the kind of people who can gas innocent citizens and blame it on someone else in order to start a war that they then make money from by selling arms to both sides is ? - I don't have a word ... am stuck

It's a bit like I told my sons when trying to give them a beginning point as definition of evil, "If through no concious intent you cause harm, it's not evil, it's ignorance and you can correct things ... If you're giggling in delite as you stomp on the little frogs, laughing at their plight with no concern for their life, that is evil."

Many of us are educated better than ever before on the kind of evil done in our name, with our tax money, by the politicians we elected in ignorance of what they really are ... example: I have no excuse to buy a pair of $200 sneakers now that I know of the slave labor manufacturing them. (I never would before anyhow)

The kind of people who will buy up a company that sells poisonous oil dispersent, illegal nearly world-wide, just in time to for a major oil well to blow out where they get to make bank on selling all of this poison and destroy an entire eco system with it, are not in same kind of group as posters here trying to understand and change things.

blufire
27th June 2013, 22:21
You went right around with the depth of what I said in my post Another1.

You are viewed (just as I am) as the evil, the elite, the sharks, the privileged, by a large majority of the world population

A $200 pair of sneakers??? A $20 pair of sneakers???? How about just a pair of freakn’ shoes. This is the hypocrisy I am speaking of.

So once you are able to wrap your mind around this concept then let’s discuss winning and losing and futility of this type of dualistic mind set.

It IS NOT about us winning and them losing . . . . because we can’t even come to terms exactly who is us and who is them.

Just as Dennis’ African children . . . I AM because WE all ARE. Do you think in this allegory that all the children wanted to share the fruit or do you think there were a couple that wanted that fruit all for themselves??

The children that understood that the needs of the many outweigh the needs (or wants) of the few and encouraged the other more selfish children to be unselfish and to become united as a constructive loving group that obtained the fruit for ALL of them . . . . even the selfish children.

Another1
27th June 2013, 22:53
You went right around with the depth of what I said in my post Another1.

what I suggest is that there is a difference between someone trying to figure it out and try to effect change in the world and the people who create these problems for giggles 'n chits 'n a bigger paycheck next year.

who is 'they' - once upon a time we created child labor laws to protect kids in the USA - we also had environmental laws to protect our lands - some kind of business creature decided 'f the usa and their rules' - moved to other countries, bought out the politicians and created slave labor force of their liking ... whoever/whatever those creatures are, they are 'they' I refer to

some elusive 'they' made the decision to cover the middle east in depleted uranium which shall continue to poison and kill for generations while getting all them pesky humans out of the way of collecting the sweet crude oil ... ... whoever/whatever those creatures are, they are 'they' I refer to

and yes, many in other countries hate all Americans now due to what 'they' have been doing to them with our flag on the side of their corporate trucks and our military used as their personal mercenaries ... to compare people like that to the kind of people who will question, try to educate themselves and seek ways to change things is where you lost me ....

blufire
27th June 2013, 23:55
Education is always good.

Change can also be very good.

So what are you doing to effect change besides not buying $200 sneakers?

I feel strongly that people need to see first where they are part of the bigger problem.

You speak of child labor laws and how the children in other countries are not protected and this is true. . . . but who do these children labor to make ‘things’ for . . . like $200 or even $10 sneakers?

You speak of sweet crude oil and the atrocities that have and currently taking place to acquire this oil . . . . who is using these billions of barrels of oil?

‘We’ are the foundation of the problem we want . . . we demand . . . we scream rights and abuse if we don’t get them.

I see on another thread that 40 tons of GMO food was burned in protest. This is good, people waking up and saying no more.

But this my friend is what will happen in the next few years . . . . . more gmo food will be burned, grocery stores will be burned in protest to GMO food, entire fields and farms and even the farmers being murdered . . . . all in protest and activism against GMO food. Good? Bad?.

The farmers will stop farming and grocery stores will stop selling with the loss of income and assets. People will stop eating and become hungrier. People first in the 3rd world countries will starve because gmo food will stop being imported there first and then the people in the cities and suburbs will begin to starve.

More riots . . . more killing . . . more desperation . . . . because of who you call the elite and evil ones??? NO!

NO they are not at fault in this scenario . . . . the protesters and activists are.

A better solution for positive change for ALL of the WE’s is if we burn 40 tons of GMO food, we have 40 tons of organics to immediately replace that food with. If we want our local grocery store replaced with organic and natural foods then help that store owner to achieve this goal, if you want your farmer to grow natural and organic food then do what ever is necessary to get those seeds in that field and harvested.

Will any of what I just said ever happen? More than likely not. Because the dualistic closed minded thinking will override logical pragmatic solutions and most of all because it actually requires each of us to get off our fat butts and get it done.

No it won’t happen because everyone wails against the ‘elite’ and demand that ‘they’ fix it. . . . . . more demands . . . . more gimmee gimmee gimmee.

If I sound frustrated and angry it is because I am.

We are on the path to destruction and it is of our own making . . . NOT the making of the ‘elite’ and evil ones . . . . . because WE are THEM.

If you want to be a Rebel then be a rebel with a cause, if you are a Rebel with a cause then make sure you have a solution for your rebellion or your rebellion will become your hell.

Sunny-side-up
28th June 2013, 00:37
From both personal experience and the study of Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu teachings I’ve come to believe that there ultimately isn’t any “we” or “them”. Everything and everyone are manifestations of a single consciousness. So, the whole idea of winning or losing is, as Einstein put it, a kind of optical illusion of consciousness. From the perspective of my individuated ego, this particular incarnation appears to be occurring during interesting times. Will humanity free itself from the oppression of its evil overlords or be reduced to robotic slaves? Tune in tomorrow for our next exciting episode! Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Ultimately what seems important to me is whether or not I’m evolving into a more open-hearted soul, and that seems to be coming along quite nicely.

Yes

I just posted this in

Re: US soldier kills 2746 people

The PTB can train, point and then fire off such a damaging to humanity psychopath. He kills 2746 beings, each one of them has friends/comrades, family and love ones, each of these make pacts and swear revenge and so promote more killing. these revenge killings cause more revenge again!

Read each of these words and times them by 100,000,000!
Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, Death and so revenge, On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

And so on and on never ending!

To have compassion is to forgive this hate line of histories, it's time to break that chain.
I am not in that chain I have risen above such triggered emotional mindlessness.

Compassion for such a being as 'Dillard Johnson' kills far more than he ever could, because compassion kills the 'Hate Chain'.
The very chain we have been forging IN OUR SLEEP.
The very chain TPTB ware as the chain of 'Perpetuation and Control'! Or the chain of 'Perpetual Joy and Laughter', laughter at our stupidity

I think the above fits in this post as well!

I have forgiveness/compassion for all it seems nowadays, as one more piece of darkness happens the Light shines in my soul and my Heart Grows with Love for all, again and again, compound!

As one more sleeping soul awakes TPTB have lost, just that one soul is the victory!
I am winning, we are winning

I should have probably gone to bed hours ago, so please forgive me I'm probably Dream Typing!

blufire
28th June 2013, 01:02
Oh good lord almighty. . . . I give up

ThePythonicCow
28th June 2013, 01:08
Dennis,

I really do hear what you are saying and I understand from where you are in your travels. . . at one time I was right where you are.

I will try from this one point to try to get you to see more clearly where I am coming from.

For me and where I am and especially with my major turn in understanding I see your point of view as very hypocritical for two reasons.

(1) To the majority of the world population we are viewed as the elite, the privileged, the haves, the sharks . . the evil ones. They hate and revile us. By ‘us’ I mean most of us that live in the US and other 1st world countries. Compared to what even a lower middle class family or person may have here in the US is extravagant to that the majority of the world population has.
(2) For me, I believe it is our fault that the world is the way it is (or the way you and others on PA view it) because we (in 1st world countries) demand cheap clothing, cheap food, hundreds of different ‘kinds’ of cereal and yogurt and soda pop on grocery shelves, cheap fancy cars, latest ipod, games and computers, cheap medicines and health care, fancy bigger homes, jobs with benefits and few hours, restaurant on every corner with massive portions, electricity and water ran right to our homes and cheap, government subsidies and welfare and disability and ssi.

Look at what you have and then look hard at the majority of the world population.

We demand and our demands are filled by those you call elite and sharks and they make a tidy sum filling those needs.

We are NO different.

If you stubbornly maintain your dualistic way of thinking then you will never be able to see beyond your own hypocrisy.

I don’t mean to single you out . . .this post applies to the others on this and other threads who oppose what I am trying to explain.

blufire -- that post astounds me -- I am as convinced as I can be that it is wrong on so many counts.

Your opening sentence is a bit condescending toward Dennis. You might consider the possibility that you travels since have taken a wrong turn?

To the best of my knowledge, Dennis doesn't do "hypocritical" very well, nor does he do "hate" of other ordinary people very well. I do believe you've misjudged him on both of those counts.

On to the main point ... the majority of the world's population has damned good reasons to hate us Americans, or those who rule us, depending on their discrimination. For the last half century at least, the United States has been a right royal bastard, murdering, impoverishing and sickening millions with our bombs, depleted uranium, poisoned air, water and food, financial terrorism and enforced austerity to pay fraudulent billions to CIA backed banksters, assassinations, support of tyrants, terrorism (we're the terrorists), destruction of native cultures, and on and on and on, ad nauseum, ad mortem.

This is not about the haves versus the have-nots. This is about an evil empire ... with a major military and financial power base in the US. Big chem and Big ag (aka Monsanto) are amongst the several major components of that power base.

christian
28th June 2013, 01:53
To the majority of the world population we are viewed as the elite, the privileged, the haves, the sharks . . the evil ones. They hate and revile us. By ‘us’ I mean most of us that live in the US and other 1st world countries.

I've been to third world countries... I hardly ever got the feeling that I was hated and reviled, not any more than in the first world. Maybe that would have been different if I had showed up with a fancy suit and a smug look of contempt on my face.

I guess people kind of get it that at the end of the day everybody is being played by the same cleptocrats in one way or another.

And I think it's also important to note that most people simply don't enjoy spending their lives with hating someone or some group. Hating makes your life miserable. Most people just wanna live a somewhat happy life in peace, I think.

we (in 1st world countries) demand cheap clothing, cheap food, hundreds of different ‘kinds’ of cereal and yogurt and soda pop on grocery shelves, cheap fancy cars, latest ipod, games and computers, cheap medicines and health care, fancy bigger homes, jobs with benefits and few hours, restaurant on every corner with massive portions, electricity and water ran right to our homes and cheap, government subsidies and welfare and disability and ssi.

"We"? Well, I don't... And I think the number of people that has other priorities and is becoming conscious about the bigger picture is growing steadily.

I was born into the Western society. But my dynamics are focused on transforming this society. The problem is not where you're at currently, but what your dynamics are, where you're going.

A $200 pair of sneakers??? A $20 pair of sneakers???? How about just a pair of freakn’ shoes. This is the hypocrisy I am speaking of.

I'm all for living humbly and supporting those in need. However, I have a problem with condemning people that live luxurious lives, because this is essentially not a crime, I think. The issue is, where is your wealth coming from? There are decent ways to become rich and wealthy.

There is abundance on the planet. The problem is not the distribution of money and goods, but the creation.

Through our ignorance, the big multinationals consolidated their virtual monopolies on many goods and services while beaurocrats and tyrants seek the power to distribute what is being produced so that we may thus be controlled.

Free spirits seek the power to create. I wanna take that power back and I want everybody to have and use their own power, this is where my focus is.

Sierra
28th June 2013, 02:02
To the best of my knowledge, Dennis doesn't do "hypocritical" very well, nor does he do "hate" of other ordinary people very well. I do believe you've misjudged him on both of those counts.

Hear hear! Dennis Leahy, he of the Reset Button is awesome, and very respected on Avalon. He has earned it fair and square.

On to the main point ... the majority of the world's population has damned good reasons to hate us Americans, or those who rule us, depending on their discrimination. For the last half century at least, the United States has been a right royal bastard, murdering, impoverishing and sickening millions with our bombs, depleted uranium, poisoned air, water and food, financial terrorism and enforced austerity to pay fraudulent billions to CIA backed banksters, assassinations, support of tyrants, terrorism (we're the terrorists), destruction of native cultures, and on and on and on, ad nauseum, ad mortem.

This is not about the haves versus the have-nots. This is about an evil empire ... with a major military and financial power base in the US. Big chem and Big ag (aka Monsanto) are amongst the several major components of that power base.

We are governed by Nazis now, and there are many ignorant Americans proudly in red, white, and blue, carrying out the wishes of the Nazis .. without a clue.

Blufire: The protesters and activists are a fault and will doom the world? WHERE do you get this stuff that bears no relation to the historical reality of change brought about by the aforesaid protesters, free thinkers, and activists of every century, nation, and culture?

And would you please quit posting that you are hated here on Avalon? No one hates you. People speak their truth, and sometimes they disagree with some of the ideas and concepts you propose. This is not hatred, despite the feelings that may come up towards those who disagree with your posts.

Sierra

Dennis Leahy
28th June 2013, 07:08
Dennis,

In a huge way, I don't blame those folks who hate the entire USA and all of its citizens. The majority of them are in survival mode (the US government and military destroyed their country, killed their families and friends, poisoned their land, stole their ability to care for themselves, and facilitated multinational corporations to steal their wealth.) Many/most of them have no idea that there is just a small group of Controllers, a large faction of populace in deep hypnosis (deliberately hypnotized by the controllers, using fear psychology), and a small but vocal group trying everything we can think of to stop the madmen at the helm.

I do blame awake and aware people who assign the same blanket blame on all of us. Up until the moment we are successful at stopping the madness, we are to be considered as co-conspirators? Co-madmen?

"our fault." Really? So, even those of us who intimately understand the hierarchical, imposed, inequality and control structure, oppose it, and are trying to dismantle it are equally as guilty as the sociopathic warmongers and greed-driven monsters that are actually at the helm of the ship they deliberately created and are deliberately steering?

You are mixing up the philosophical, homogeneous "us" with the real, rigidly hierarchically divided "us." You are confusing carefully orchestrated dumbing down, advanced psychological marketing, and hypnotic programming from birth to be good consumers with a fictitious concept of self-actuated individuals clamoring for goods that knowingly exploit other people and destroy the ecosystem.

Are you aware that even most oblivious Americans had absolutely no say in moving manufacturing processes to "third world" countries where they could get away with ecocide and human exploitation? Do you know how easy it is to confuse the average de-educated, fluoride infused person by simply stating that WalMart provides hundreds of thousands of jobs to Americans?

I'm not sure exactly how to comment on our desire to have electricity and running water in our homes. My desire is to have those features in every home on the planet - without exploiting any humans and with the very smallest ecological footprint possible.

We are NO different.Well, you can accept the blame for what our captors have done, but doesn't that sound like Stockholm Syndrome?

We are different.

Your example notes the manufacturing of goods desired by the populace. Let's visit a different sector for a moment: the "military industrial complex." War, war machines, war technology, and munitions have become the main export of the United States. This is in fact, not desired by the populace. Every time there are rumblings that include even the hypnotized portion of the populace questioning (sadly, if nothing else) the cost of war and the military, the Controllers turn-up the fear knob a few notches (false flag, false propaganda) to ensure compliance with the Controllers' desires - not the populace's desire. 1000 foreign military bases! 60% to 70% of our economy! We don't clamor for this; this is an action of the Controllers (that we have not yet figured out how to stop.)

Do you really think that you/we are not viewed as the elite and sharks by the majority of the world? How are you any different than those your hate so deeply that it blinds your soul?I have already stated this, but I'll try yet a different way. This isn't about hatred of people, it is the recognition that there are people performing deadly and dangerous actions - and I want to stop them. It's a loving thing to do; not a hating thing. You won't agree with that notion, because you have stated that what the Elite are doing has an overall beneficent plan for humanity. You could not be more wrong, and I'm not sure what - if anything - that they do would turn you around in your thinking. Somehow you have accepted drone bombings, endless war, the security state, banking and corporate takeover of governments, suppressed ecologically sane technologies, chemtrailing, vaccines, fluoridation, torture, indefinite detainment, and genetically modified food replacing non-gmo food as part of a big plan to unite humanity. The ends justify the means, even though the means are obviously ecocidal and homicidal.

"stubbornly maintain your dualistic thinking"
Well, if the task at hand was between me and myself, a spiritual task of breaking the illusion of duality and entering Oneness, then yes, I would be considered as stubborn if I would not let go of that illusion. However, that is not the task at hand. The task at hand IS dualistic, very 3D, and the Controllers at the apex of the pyramidal structure created the duality. It won't go away if I close my eyes.

Check the original post, and see that I'm posing a question about whether we are winning. When we win, we all win. I will happily take the Controllers out of control and take them kicking and screaming into a world where we all win. I'm not sure how brain damaged they are, or how their brains are wired, but there is a chance they will ultimately realize that they made it into a peaceful world of abundance and compassion. Can a sociopath be healed? I doubt it, but I'm willing to try.

Dennis

==============================

Will any of what I just said ever happen? More than likely not. Because the dualistic closed minded thinking will override logical pragmatic solutions and most of all because it actually requires each of us to get off our fat butts and get it done.

No it won’t happen because everyone wails against the ‘elite’ and demand that ‘they’ fix it. . . . . . more demands . . . . more gimmee gimmee gimmee.
I don't want the elite to fix anything. Literally. I seriously do not want them to do anything more - I want them to set the machine gun down, and step back. We have logical, pragmatic solutions. Those in control will not allow them to be used. (please re-read that last sentence)

For example, over 5,000 US patents have been slapped with a "Secrecy Order", and a government insider (I'll cite the source if requested, I don't have it memorized) has stated that at least 3000 of those are patents for new energy technology.

People are filing court cases trying to get the worst (most ecocidal) practices stopped - but are beaten at every turn by a crooked Elite-controlled judiciary. The Rodale Institute proved in a 30-year study that organically grown crops can be raised at the same or lower prices - with an astounding array of other benefits to life from soil microorganisms to farm workers to consumers. This will never become widespread as long as Monsanto has embedded agents within the government, and collusion is business as usual.

A lot of "service-to-others"-oriented people have not been sitting on their fat butts and have produced countless ideas to overcome the entire spectrum of obstacles - but are not in power and have no real representatives, and so the ideas fall on deaf ears.

We are on the path to destruction and it is of our own making . . . NOT the making of the ‘elite’ and evil ones . . . . . because WE are THEM.

Faulty logic. The desire to be equal (the kids holding hands and running together to the fruit) is not the same as reality. Reality is a hierarchical, imposed, inequality. This isn't theoretical, it's reality. You don't just get to ascribe equality in all ways to all people. It isn't true. We are equal in spirit - that's about it on this Earth. We didn't all equally plan and execute atrocities just because we were born in a nation that is run by sociopathic imperialist warlords. The path to our destruction was NOT the making of the vast majority of us. We do not share the onus equally, regardless of our place of birth and how much we yelled at or disconnected from malignant actions - or didn't.

Might be time to review the documentary Psywar (http://metanoia-films.org/psywar/): (the real battlefield is the mind.)

If you go to an elementary school and convince the kids to do something bad, or convince them to incorrectly see something bad that you do as OK, the kids are not complicit, not equally guilty of whatever atrocities that you commit. This is an apt analogy for our current state.

Before you and I were born, there was a well-oiled machine, a machine of deep deception that played on ignorance, misinformation, fear, and trust. This "machine" was conceived quite deliberately, planned thoroughly, maintained carefully, updated and tweaked whenever necessary. A huge boost to the level and degree of control was fostered once human psychology was studied in-depth and understood, and the preeminent psychologists (such as Edward Bernays) further tweaked the machine. It is actually an amazing feat for any of us to have stepped away with the level of clarity that some of us hope we have (not unlike those who unplugged from The Matrix, in the movie of the same name.) Recognizing the machine does not automatically brand us as hypocrites, any more than not recognizing the machine makes us all equal in onus.

Note that your insistence that the Global Elite have (and are exercising) a plan that ultimately benefits all of humanity - and is not based on their self-serving greed - is fascinating. You see hairs raise on the backs of necks every time many of us hear it. I can believe that you are completely wrong with no tinge of hatred towards you. In fact, the fact that you are very bright AND deeply embedded in back-to-the-Earth counterculture and hold those ultra-contrasting views is what keeps making my head (and others) spin. I think it would steer this topic off topic to continue further, but I would ask t you to return to your "A controversial view..." thread and keep trying to put it on paper. Who knows, maybe you'll convince a few people - maybe a lot of people. And, stay flexible and maybe somewhere in all those characters we have typed, you'll recognize that we have some pretty strong evidence backing up our case.

Dennis

Sunny-side-up
28th June 2013, 12:34
WoW ZEE Hip, Hip HOORAY Dennis Leahy good words, good heart, good soul you are..

LOVE and HUGS blufire I no hate you!
That's my point 'NO HATE ANYONE!'
Between me and anyone who is a DARK DOER there is an ever glowing light, an ever growing skin/band of warmth and love.
Be replied by it or ENJOY it's energies, it's up to you man!
But NO Hate included!!

Heal everything it is you.
Be whole be happy be LOVE.

Rosieposie
28th June 2013, 13:10
In risk of angering lol, I do actually see blus point, and Dennis's. We may not be directly responsible for the choices that have brought the planet to this point but we have all played a role, the head cannot go where the body won't walk and those elites arn't actually a different species or anything like, we all have the potential within us to be like that, and I mean that not as an insult because it is purely a potential that requires the person to enter a select mindset which they may do if the path leads them there and they do not have an inner prompting to guide through it. We just make choices based on the path we are walking and who we are at the time, the douchebag from yesteryear could be the hero in the morrow lol. And in a weird way they could be serving us (Blu is reffering to soul level not human level I believe) in that they are giving us an experience and who knows what the long term path is and all the thousands of timelines and possible implications that could branch off of this but on a human everyday level they are not serving us and are performing disgusting crimes that as awake peoples we should not stand for.. perhaps that is how they are serving us lol pushing us to wake up?

In a weird way you are both right in my mind because you cannot blame a child for the hand they are given in life but at the same time in a healthy society I would see the hand to be given would be one that gave the child the ability to think and feel and therefore be conscious of the effects they have. For example I am very aware when I go shopping nowadays of the effects my choices have, and that is good, it means I try to buy from everyday people instead of corporations, from resources that don't cost the earth and try to use what power I have to make the world I live in the one I can morally live in, can't win all the time but a lot of the time it's surprising what is out there. Maybe just drop blame all together and just remind people how powerful we are, if we support people we empower people.

And that is how we win. We become conscious and we make decisions based on what we believe to be right, those twats in power only have power for as long as we all give it to them lol like that ants movie when they all turn against the wasps. The biggest challenge is actually us. Not specifically you as an individual but the human race in general, it's getting us from being the children with the hand they were given to grow to being the adults that consciously decided the hand they were given was not a good one so they decided to change it. If it is to happen it will be like a snowball effect in my mind, and like all things there is variation, some people are not in a position to participate and will need help to get the empowerment needed and it is the responsibility of those who wish to take it up to provide those people with what they need to take their lives into their own hands. It will be interesting to see how we can overcome the hurdles ahead and what sort of solutions we will devise :).

jiminii
28th June 2013, 13:42
Dennis,

We are NO different.

I am in asia ... and they don't view us like this ... because they know it is not the american people ... they are not as dumb as you might think ... they KNOW it is the GOVERNMENTS controlled by the banks ... so same bankers have hit their countries too .. like crippled thailand and indonesia and others a lot ... but they don't say it is the american people ... they same it is only those few working for the mob or cabal ..

if you want to know the truth ... don't look at it from your own country ... go live in the other countries and you will see the people are basically the same everywhere ... they want to live and have a good life .... and they ALL KNOW it is the governments and these bankers that are causing all the trouble ....

just go look .. not by visiting the country ... you will never find the truth visiting ... you only find it by living with them

jim

Bubu
28th June 2013, 14:18
I'm from the Philippines I knew of only one person who hates the Americans, that was my uncle who was a vietnam veteran and believes that he was dupe by the American gov. But then he did not understand that the US gov. also dupe American people. Other than he I never encountered anyone here that hates Americans.

Hi Blufire,

I am amaze at your line of reasoning. All I can say is that it is no use discussing with someone who listen only to her own reason. Sorry to say this I meant no insult. just being honest.

Another1
28th June 2013, 15:34
It's refreshing to see people step up to offer a few words for the people born into a coma that don't have a clue what their energy is being used for. I agree with Dennis completely with the words:

It is actually an amazing feat for any of us to have stepped away with the level of clarity that some of us hope we have (not unlike those who unplugged from The Matrix, in the movie of the same name.)

On quiet days I try to find what is different in some people? What made you step out? How did the programming lose its hold on people like those here at PA, some of whom had the lies quite literally beaten into them from birth? But it's a mystery I can be satisfied with simply knowing it exists if it means not messing it up by thinking too much.:)

Another1
29th June 2013, 01:33
This popped up on my youtube page today, thought maybe some of you might like it. This is one of the more credible alt-news people IMO

yNEQ6w2KAg4

Fractalius
29th June 2013, 02:18
I managed to avoid having my innoculations! That certainly has put me in good stead.

Fractalius
29th June 2013, 03:06
I certainly see blufires point though I do also see that in describing it, it can become a little tricky to not sound confrontational.

The ownership of blame is a very poignant area to address. We may need to ask what it is that all inhabitants are here for. I might start at a root reason of pure experience. The university of life. This has many contradicions and rebuttals. As soon as we single out example or individuals we can create defensive speculation.

Is it for the haves to experience having and chosing to share or not.
Is it for the have nots to experience total helplessness.
Often we see the have nots with such large smiles. They no no different we say.

They know what matters we say.
What is it that haves need, why do they feel incomplete.
Is it because of the ones above who have created a sense of lack and anguish which in comparrison is somewhat pathetic to the have nots who have disease and horrific memories of lost parents
Who knows better?
Can we be excused for not knowing better.
Are we in a position to chose, we can feel. SO perhaps we do have the choice.
Do we blame our position on the fact we know no better.
This is without going into many volumes of mantras like....
It is a dog eat dog world.
look after number one.
Cant beat'em join'em.
All such things being words of defeat and symptoms of unrest within our lives.
Those who stand their ground and get beaten down that have a choice vs ones who have no choice to get back up.
The actions of when in Rome doing as Romans do.
Should we shoulder the blame if we know better.
Should be matyrs in a world we would rather not be in, but fearful to leave we continue the trajectory.
Is giving up a way of stopping such trajectories or is it simply giving up and allowing the winner to take all.
Personal responsibility is sometimes a pipe dream, an ideal which is best silently laboured to a point it becomes reality. Anything before then may be a failed attempt. Who is to say what part of the picture we all play. Maybe we take lessons from people and in return they live to learn. Or maybe we do not forfill the requirements and selfishly restrict others from their life purpose.
There are so many if and buts and wherefores.
The secret is inside and knowing what that feeling prompts you to do.
When we shrivel and follow our fear and fall in line and be silent, then we are forfilling anothers goal.
Silence creates much words in others, often words that are but more speculation.
Our actions can be seen in so many lights, a mime of reason that can really only be deduced from connecting with the rest and saying I am you, you are us and we walk together, let us not fight for the lead and let us follow in forgiveness and shine the light to the dark in hope that all shall see.

We might see our own fallings, failings. We need to be able to accept blame and understand where it came from and realise that it is not such a bad thing to reaslise that everyone has been suckered.

I embrace the greedy and thank them for showing me a part of themselves which is a part of me.
I embrace the fearful and thank them for showing me a part of themselves which is a part of me.
Words are ever changing. It is the actions that tell use each day where we are at.
We have to remember that we are as much the enemy of our enemy as they are of us.

I hope to never see a civil war, yet to experience such makes me think that many issues would come to light how ever absurd they were.

It is not till all is lost that everything is again won.

It is the lesson learnt from the victims forgiveness that can only come from there being an aggressor, we take away all and are left with no lessons.

vilcabamba
29th June 2013, 04:07
I think the game is tied! I think we are butting heads, the dark and the light forces. I think they have gotten some push back, but they are not giving up. The game is going to get pretty wild over the coming years. I think in the end they will be hanging by their reptilian balls in the concentration camps. And I will be standing there with my Plaeidian friends relishing in the victory! Love and light!

jiminii
29th June 2013, 04:21
I think the game is tied! I think we are butting heads, the dark and the light forces. I think they have gotten some push back, but they are not giving up. The game is going to get pretty wild over the coming years. I think in the end they will be hanging by their reptilian balls in the concentration camps. And I will be standing there with my Plaeidian friends relishing in the victory! Love and light!

I give us a 66 percent ... since ... they are right out in the open now .... so we have advantage ... that way ... but they can't destroy everything ... they can only threaten ... even they setup their escape routes to south america ... me too ... I am sitting in asia in a place full of OXYGEN ... wow ... so clean and beautiful here ...

but it is better to be here and operate ... then right in the impingement ... of their effects ... I can attack them better if I am not there ... getting stomped by their environmental impingement's .... can see better when you are outside looking in ...hahaha

jim

Fractalius
29th June 2013, 04:33
Still sounds quite dividing to me.
But to heal them, to want to is also admission of a divide.
Saying there isn't one is untrue.
Most of us would run a mile if another wished to "heal" us in that way too.
Often this all sounds like people in sacks punching their way out, scared of what might be outside.
Listening to fables from elders of the virtues and dangers.
It is often so much like some form of neurotic disorder in jumping at shadows.
We probably don't have the right suits on.
We probably are so confused by the murk that we will imprison our saviours.

gripreaper
29th June 2013, 05:06
Context:

If we view duality as opposites such as good and evil, right and wrong, tyrants and slaves, haves and have not’s, or the many myriad of descriptors, then we will need to view the opposites in the context of duality.

If we look at history as a guide for duality, millions of years of history has shown that there IS an elite group of creatures, which I hesitate to call human, who have engineered a paradigm of scarcity for all mankind, through divisive religions, governments, media, education, science, nation/states, corporatocracy, imperialism, genocide, murder, power mongering, control, and total disregard for humanity on every level.

They have no notions of nationalism and have used the United States as their global mercenary force to imperialize the globe for their own personal agendas, as history has shown us, and I see no evidential indication that they have done anything benevolent, but only to destroy this planet and its inhabitants.

The technology of abundance has been absconded, sequestered, hidden and withheld from humanity by these elite controllers, and to say that they do what they do for the benefit of mankind based on some imperative by some alien shepherds, who have the best interests of mankind at heart, and that the “end justifies the means” and we just don’t see the big picture because we are stuck in duality….

Leaves me almost speechless.

But I digress. Let’s step away from duality and look at the picture from the context of unity. From this perspective, I am in almost total agreement with blufire. The polarized opposites need to come together, which some have called this process “ascension”. We lose the symbolic archetypes we have created to explain our experience in duality, and we recognize within ourselves that we hold ALL OF the polarized states of consciousness, and the key to unity becomes letting go of our beliefs and our sequestered energies of duality, and all of the subsequent archetypes and symbols which support them.

From an even deeper perspective, as a collective of souls, it is true that we allowed the extreme contrasts of duality to manifest for our experience, and it is up to us to get to the point where we have had enough, where we finally own this truth, where we internally shift our consciousness from desire and greed, possessions and ownership, and the myriad of manifestations which play into the existing scarcity paradigm, towards compassion, abundance and unconditional love.

Where I get lost, is the point where it is postulated by blufire that the elite “controllers” are human, have been instructed by the “shepherds” to save the human genome from an extinction level event, and that this is somehow to be viewed from the context of non-duality. I have no experience in duality which indicates that these controllers have done anything in duality which is at all benevolent, or the supposed alien shepherds who are in cahoots with these controllers having benevolent intent.

What I do have in non-duality, is a soul, part of a collective dream of souls, through descension incarnated here on earth to experience each aspect of duality, with the collective dream of holding the full spectrum of light within a physical body, the fullness of spirit, with individuated consciousness and wholeness. This eventual point of ascension into unity consciousness is a creationary and evolutionary process, through many lifetimes, and it has been assured deep within my own soul’s DNA, that this dharma is and will come to pass. How the collective chooses to experience this and how extremely polarized those experiences are, and how long it takes, are debatable but immaterial from my point of view.

What I don’t see in non-duality, is any controllers or shepherds who have any say so in the collective intention and dream of the souls who came here to earth. Who decided that there would be ”shepherds” and who decided that the “controllers” would be in charge and that they would follow the dictates of alien “shepherds?”

I don’t remember signing up for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIVFch-G3E

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence

Love, devotion
Feeling, emotion
Love, devotion
Feeling, emotion

Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart, my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself, don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence

Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence

If you want, then laugh
If you must, then cry
Be yourself, don't hide
Just believe in destiny

Fractalius
29th June 2013, 05:26
Very very well put grip. It is even hard to talk through duality, I tried and it makes for entanglement. Thank you for that.

jiminii
29th June 2013, 05:43
Context:

If we view duality as opposites such as good and evil, right and wrong, tyrants and slaves, haves and have not’s, or the many myriad of descriptors, then we will need to view the opposites in the context of duality.

If we look at history as a guide for duality, millions of years of history has shown that there IS an elite group of creatures, which I hesitate to call human, who have engineered a paradigm of scarcity for all mankind, through religion, governments, media, education, science, nation/states, corporatocracy, imperialism, genocide, murder, power mongering, control, and total disregard for humanity on every level.

They have no notions of nationalism and have used the United States as their global mercenary force to imperialize the globe for their own personal agendas, as history has shown us, and I see no evidential indication that they have done anything benevolent, but only to destroy this planet and its inhabitants.

The technology of abundance has been absconded, sequestered, hidden and withheld from humanity by these elite controllers, and to say that they do what they do for the benefit of mankind based on some imperative by some alien shepherds, who have the best interests of mankind at heart, and that the “end justifies the means” and we just don’t see the big picture because we are stuck in duality….

Leaves me almost speechless.

But I digress. Let’s step away from duality and look at the picture from the context of unity. From this perspective, I am in almost total agreement with blufire. The polarized opposites need to come together, which some have called this process “ascension”. We lose the symbolic archetypes we have created to explain our experience in duality, and we recognize within ourselves that we hold ALL OF the polarized states of consciousness, and the key to unity becomes letting go of our beliefs and our sequestered energies of duality, and all of the subsequent archetypes and symbols which support them.

From an even deeper perspective, as a collective of souls, it is true that we allowed the extreme contrasts of duality to manifest for our experience, and it is up to us to get to the point where we have had enough, where we finally own this truth, where we internally shift our consciousness from desire and greed, possessions and ownership, and the myriad of manifestations which play into the existing scarcity paradigm, towards compassion, abundance and unconditional love.

Where I get lost, is the point where it is postulated by blufire that the elite “controllers” are human, have been instructed by the “shepherds” to save the human genome from an extinction level event, and that this is somehow to be viewed from the context of non-duality. I have no experience in duality which indicates that these controllers have done anything in duality which is at all benevolent, or the supposed alien shepherds who are in cahoots with these controllers having benevolent intent.

What I do have in non-duality, is a soul, part of a collective dream of souls, through descension incarnated here on earth to experience duality, with the collective dream of holding the full spectrum of light within a physical body, the fullness of spirit, with individuated consciousness and wholeness. This eventual point in unity consciousness is a creationary and evolutionary process, and it has been assured deep within my own soul’s DNA, that this dharma is and will come to pass. How the collective chooses to experience this and how extremely polarized those experiences are, and how long it takes, are debatable but immaterial from my point of view.

What I don’t see in non-duality, is any controllers or shepherds who have any say so in the collective intention and dream of the souls who came here to earth. Who decided that there would be ”shepherds” and who decided that the “controllers” would be in charge and that they would follow the dictates of alien “shepherds?”

I don’t remember signing up for that.

just look at the result ... even alex collier will tell you this ... 367 years in the future the entire galaxy is in complete terror .... from a breed known as reptilians ... this is like a queen bee ... controlling a lot of slaves ...

as you view it ... we will look at queen bees and slaves ... that is both reptilian and grays .... they are controlled by central controllers and the slaves are the same like GE's .(genetic entities ... life forms that grow bodies and manage them like the heart beat and etc who have no real intellect like a creator .. but more like a robot) .. these worker grays and worker reptilians (not a living creator spirit being but a creation like the animals on this planet ,.. who are controlled by this central controllers (queen bees)) ...so they have no remorse for what they do ... they care nothing about the life on the planet ... as they just want it as a base to use to attack the galaxy from ... already taken more than 65 other planets .. and this is just another planet ... if they kill all the life on the planet they could care less.
they just take this planet ... set it up as a controller station with all their electronics ... the same probes they have on their bases here ... where they send in electronic mind control frequencies into china and the arabian countries to make them fight each other ... the same as the electronics they put in the cities in USA to create chaos .... and the frequencies of haarp ... all of it to take the planet

THERE ARE NO SHEPARDS ... BUT since LRH is also a commander (not the LRH ... but the spirit himself is Metteyya) and we have more (metteyya viewpoints) in the galaxy we were able to reveal this conspiracy to the central government ... so there is a fleet out there that has made this a FREE ZONE ... and no one is allowed to interfere with this planet now ...

as governments go .. politics here is just as slow as politics in this galaxy ... but all of them are AWARE of the FUTURE THREAT .. these reptilians can cause ...

it is just ... this .. THEY ARE ALSO AFRAID OF THOSE SUPER POWERFUL ENTITIES THEY TRAPPED ON THIS PRISON PLANET .. you can't KNOW ... if they are more afraid of the reptilians than they are afraid of waking up the most powerful here ...

that is why millions were created from the future sent back to this time with NO perpetual motion picture time memory ... clear of implants and all this crap for trillions of years ... and THEY ARE A BUFFER to the awaking of these Powerful Entities .. (call them gods or OT's .. Operating thetans .. thetan is the spirit being)

so these reptilians could care less about trashing the planet ... but we are holding them in check because they have 7 more planets in this galaxy we can put sanctions on ... and maybe they don't care about that either being their major plan was to have the entire galaxy controlled by their mind control technology anyway ... and are just trying to find a route in ... or delay the process of the courts and politics ... waiting for the answer ...

but behind the answer ... they are still secretly continuing with their plan ... so that is where we must concentrate our efforts ... getting the 20 percent of the population that are being used as their minions and slaves to take over this planet ... and getting them to realize it is a NO WIN situation to follow them

there is no glory or wealth or position that they couldn't trash at anytime ... you can not believe them .. you have already seen the results of their plans ...

so it is survival ... and NOT THE PLAY OF WORDS ... that people like to do ... SAYING ... LET US BE REASONABLE ....

if you're in a snake pit full of rattlers .. you are definitely NOT GOING TO SAY ... LET'S BE REASONABLE ...any one who says that ...is sending us straight into the pits and you ATTACK reasonableness at its roots ... ;the moment you see someone trying to talk in a way that dictates ... we must be reasonable ..
is BS .. and should be attacked immediately

jim

Sierra
29th June 2013, 07:49
I just remembered something. It happened when I was just starting to wake up, I'd been on Avalon awhile.

Two talk show hosts (I think it was Letterman and Craig Ferguson) out of the blue, talk about how they meet leaders all over the world because of their careers, as well as meet the regular people. They agreed with one another, the leaders the world over were complete ****s, and regular people were wonderful no matter where they went. They looked at each other and grinned. End of conversation.

I got chills when I heard that. A connection dot went off inside my head.

Dennis, I don't think it matters whether we win or lose. No matter what happens, if your goal is to stay true to yourself in the best of times, the worst of times, you have won. Even if you are standing up in front of a firing squad about to meet your maker, you have won. If it is the shift, you have won. If it is an ELE, (Nibiru, nuclear bombs, volcanos, depopulation pogroms, earthquakes, apocalypse, all of the above take your pick) it is an experience we signed up for some reason I cannot fathom now that I am down here.

If Earth is a prison planet, the only way off is clarity, forgiveness, compassion, the release of karma. The base for these abilities is a love of truth, and adherence to ethical behavior.
If Earth is a teaching planet, the only way off is clarity, forgiveness, compassion, the release of karma. The base for this state is a love of truth, and adherence to ethical behavior.

Your self is all you have, and it is all you are allowed to take with you.

The only thing we really actually control in this life, is our own inner life, our inner response to the world. All else is illusion.

Love to all, Sierra

The Potter
30th June 2013, 11:40
It is a struggle and not a game where the rules are clear. The light side could be stronger right now.

One of the easiest ways to help to is to create value. Too many people have the tool of complacency at their fingertips. Also consider this: there is a motivation to have -everything- of value under control. Yet it -impossible- to buy my creative work. Which means the control of value cannot be complete as long as I am healthy. :-)

"Growing a garden is more valuable than mowing a lawn."

Freed Fox
30th June 2013, 14:26

I sincerely hope you aren't serious. If you are, you better take a good, hard look at just how much 'love and light' you're putting out.

Even if it was a joke, it's pretty tasteless.

LIVING for KNOWLEDGE
30th June 2013, 19:03
Vilcabamba that is a foolish thing to say. Do not think there others coming to save our race now. Others will play upon this belief for there own benefit. Those who truly want to help us are not here. They made provide wisdom and a warning for humanity but would not dare interfere into human affairs. That would require humanities dependence upon them eventually and it would force them to govern our world from affair. Be very cautious of those coming to our world and claiming they are our brothers and sisters from affair. We are the sovereign people of this earth. God wills that we emerge into the greater community as a self impowered race, self sustaining, and self determined. We are not presently able to counter the manipulation of the intervention. There minds are strong and focused. Power can be used for good or bad. The more focused you are the more powerful. only your deepest part of you can prepare you for emerging into the greater community so that humanity will be strong and united. So we will be setting the rules of engagement, and so we will be able to discern our foreign relations and choose who we communicate with and who we do not.