PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Parasite Zapper (30kHz)

jack
25th June 2013, 21:44
Hey guys, I started this thread because my other one "Parasite Zappers" kinda got off the topic of sharing personal experiences to more technical info on how they are made. It might be easier for new readers to find this tutorial here in an appropriately titled thread.

I'll start with a list of things your gonna need to build a 30kHz Parasite Zapper which will last you a lifetime.

If your in Europe or North America the parts are really simple to get.

Bitsbox.co.uk is the one stop shop in regards to everything you'll need to finish the project.

Your gonna need some things aside from the electronics components so here's a run down on the stuff your gonna need ;

** Drill. Your gonna need this to drill your plastic project box in order to mount your components such as the switch, LED and the two terminals for attaching the copper handholds.

** Soldering Iron and some flux core solder - Your gonna need this to mount all the components onto a circuit board so that you have these babies for life. (Don't waste your time mounting everything on cardboard, its a doomed to failure build and you probably wont bother making another one when it ends up falling apart.)

** About 6 hours to get a market ready device completed with all extras (such as copper pipes cut, leads made etc) 6 hours might seem like a bit much (might take longer the first few times around) but it will leave you with an almost professional finish which will last a lifetime.

** Glue Gun. I highly recommend getting one of these if you haven't already got one. You can pick them up for really cheap on ebay and a cheap light one such as this will go some way as long as you take care of it.

** Matrix Board or Pad board. Don't bother mounting it on a breadboard. Its clumsier and more awkward for mounting in your appropriately sized project box.

** 1" Copper Pipe. Get the 1" diameter pipe. Its got a perfect surface area for sending the maximum amount of current into the skin which means your getting 110% from your zapper every time you use it. This can be cut into 10cm pieces and just sand off the rough bits before using them for Copper Handholds.

** Project Box. Get a nice sturdy plastic one so that it will be able to put up with the wear and tear of daily life. I usually go for the 75 x 50 x 25mm sized one which is perfectly sized for a portable device.

The components are as follows (All can be gotten and bitsbox.co.uk ;

Resistors :

** Two 3.9kOhm Resistors
** Two 1kOhm resistors
** One 39kOhm Resistor

All resistors should fall within the smallest tolerance value you can afford. There's a chart further down below to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. The resistor tolerance values will determine how specific the frequency of the wave will be when the unit is complete.

If your resistors are of a high tolerance (Such as silver, having a 10% tolerance rating) then the final frequency rating coming out of the device will not be as specific as you would like it to be. - The importance of this will become clear later when I go into more detail on the nature of the current and how frequency can be used to target specific parasites or invasive organisms, although bear in mind that a wave that fluctuates around 30kHz has been reported to kill a very wide spectrum of invasive parasites when used over a long period of time so it may not be a worry for you.)

At the very least get the 5% tolerance value resistors unless you want to target your advertising, if you plan on marketing them, as your zapper having a very specific frequency in which case you should shop around for resistors with a lower tolerance rating.

http://www.michaels-electronics-lessons.com/images/resistor-color-code-all.gif

The next thing on the list will be capacitors.

Capacitors:

** One 10nf Capacitor. (103)
** One 4.7nf Capacitor. (472)

Use a capacitor value conversion chart on the internet if you need more information on the values.

Make sure you buy "Non-Polarized" Capacitors.

Next will be the two other components that will be on the board.

** One 555 Timer Circuit
** One 555 Timer Circuit Mount

Your gonna need ;

** One 9v battery mount.

Go for the screw in or glue in battery mount as it fits perfectly into the size project box i mentioned earlier. You will have to remove some screws for battery access but the alternative, a push spring 9v battery mount, is far to bulky to integrate into the build.

Bear in mind that its worth getting a few of each component so that if you screw up you'll have some replacement parts.

** Your also gonna need some wire.

I recommend using 1.2mm diameter plastic coated copper wire which is available even on the moon I'm sure. Bitsbox stock it for sure. (this is starting to look like a marketing campaign for bitsbox :D )

Your also going to need some bits and pieces to make the leads ;

** Two Crocodile Clips (One Black, One Red)
** Two 4mm "Banana" plugs. (One black, One Red)
** Two 4mm "Banana Plug" sockets. (One Black, One Red)
** A 3.5mm stereo Jack to Phono Lead (1.5metre)

I like to get a "3.5mm stereo jack plug to Phono Plug lead" and clip off the two end components (jack plugs and phono plugs) and use the wire for my leads which connect the copper handholds to the Parasite Zapper unit. I's a lifetime job.

These are real easy to make. Just clip the ends of the phono plug lead and mount a crocodile clip at one end, using solder if possible, and a banana plug at the other end. Make sure the colors correspond , red to red, black to black. The banana plug end of the lead will eventually plug into the banana plug socket which I will show you how to mount onto the project box in a explanation further below.

So there you have it. That's a list of everything you will need with hopefully some helpful commentary in between to help you avoid the mistakes I made when first making these devices.

Here it is in "Shopping List" form ;

Drill with 5mm metal bit
Cutting disc - if possible (if not scissors may be used to cut circuit board)
Flux Cored Solder
Soldering Iron
Glue Gun
Matrix Board/Pad Board.
Copper Pipe. Diameter 1". Two 10cm lengths.
Project Box - 75 x 50 x 25mm .
Two 3.9kOhm Resistors.
Two 1kOhm resistors.
One 39kOhm Resistor.
One 10nf Capacitor. (103)
One 4.7nf Capacitor. (472)
One 555 Timer Circuit.
One 555 Timer Circuit Mount.
One 9v battery mount.
10cm Lengths of different colors of 1.2mm diameter plastic coated copper wire.
Two Crocodile Clips (One Black, One Red)
Two 4mm "Banana" plugs. (One black, One Red)
Two 4mm "Banana Plug" sockets. (One Black, One Red)
A 3.5mm stereo Jack to Phono Lead (1.5metre)
On/Off Switch
3mm LED
3mm LED Chrome Bezel (Mounting hardware)

Its taken me a few hours to get this post together so I'm gonna leave it until tomorrow to put up step by step pictures on how the circuit is assembled and how to mount it in a project box to give a nice professional finish.

Although I manufacture and sell these devices myself, I feel that the market needs more manufacturers to give the public a fair price on these very useful and beneficial units. I also feel there that there is a massive market which needs more suppliers and the more people that sell zapper units, the quicker the word will spread.

MOST ZAPPERS ARE CREATED EQUALLY.

There are people out there who market their Zappers as being the best on the market. They can come with timers, with blinking LEDS, with LCD displays, with a broad frequency range selector.. but at the end of the day they are just made more expensive to target higher income bracket families whilst neglecting those in the lower - middle class income bracket. Many wish to complicate what is a very basic principal that works just as well without the bells and whistles. Take that from personal experience as well as the experiences of many friends and family.

A zapper which puts out anything hovering around 30kHz , 15kHz, even 1kHz has been consistently reported to fry many problems which conventional medicine is at a loss to deal with time and time again.

I'll be around in the next day or two with the next stage in the tutorial, take care for now.

chancy
25th June 2013, 22:59
Hello Jack: Thanks for the great thread! I was wondering if it's possible to be able to plug this unit into an ac outlet instead of being on batteries. Batteries don't last as long as they should...
thanks
chancy

jack
26th June 2013, 02:26
Hi there Chancy.

Since its the specific properties of DC current which are instrumental in the nature of the frequency I don't advise going to the extra effort to replicate the results with AC current. It would add a good bit onto the cost of making the device and would sacrifice the portability that make it convenient to use on a daily basis and even then I'm not sure if you could achieve the same results.

Investing in a 9v battery charger and a rechargeable 9 volt battery might be another option.

Ron Mauer Sr
26th June 2013, 04:11
The Ramsey Electronics UT5A 555 Time/Oscillator (http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=UT5A) ($21.95) includes all the electronic components and circuit board needed to construct a zapper.

Configure the device to function as an astable oscillator.

Frequency is 4Hz for those who want to follow Beck's instructions.

Or 30kHz for those who want to follow Hulda Clark's instructions.

One problem with selecting an operating frequency is that scientific data may be hard to find. Testimonials (for whatever they are worth) seem to be the only guidance available.

A true square wave with nice sharp corners is composed of an infinite number of odd harmonically related frequencies, all higher than the fundamental frequency. That fact may suggest that the lower frequency of the Beck zapper (4Hz) may be the better choice.

If a 30kHz fundamental frequency is selected, any pathogens that may be destroyed at a frequency lower than the fundamental, would be missed.

chancy
26th June 2013, 05:18
Hello rmauersr:
Thanks for the information! Is it possible to make a zapper with this unit without too much (none) practical experience in making electronic items? You were saying that probably the 4hz unit is better than the 30hz unit. Would it be best to build one of each and use one one day and the other one the next day?
This thread is excellent and I'm hoping that it gives me the knowledge to be able to build a zapper.
Thanks again for the great information everyone!
chancy

Ron Mauer Sr
26th June 2013, 05:39
Experience with a soldering iron would be very beneficial. If you can find a hobbyist nearby willing to help, that also would be plus.

If you decide to do it yourself, follow the directions carefully.

The same device can be setup for any frequency, ranging from less than 4Hz to much higher than 30,000Hz (30kHz). Formulas for selecting components that output a specific frequency are shown in the manual (http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/downloads/manuals/UT5A.pdf).

Which frequency is best to help with a specific problem? I do not know. Best advice I can give is read the literature and testimonials from those who have used commercial units, then use your intuition to pick one or more frequencies.

ROMANWKT
26th June 2013, 05:56
I have 3 off Becks Zappers which I have had now for 6 years, I also make my own colloidal silver with the double function zapper, its an important thing to have if you have no access to any other form of antiseptics or medication, we all should own zappers.

Regards

roman

chancy
26th June 2013, 06:57
Experience with a soldering iron would be very beneficial. If you can find a hobbyist nearby willing to help, that also would be plus.

If you decide to do it yourself, follow the directions carefully.

The same device can be setup for any frequency, ranging from less than 4Hz to much higher than 30,000Hz (30kHz). Formulas for selecting components that output a specific frequency are shown in the manual (http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/downloads/manuals/UT5A.pdf).

Which frequency is best to help with a specific problem? I do not know. Best advice I can give is read the literature and testimonials from those who have used commercial units, then use your intuition to pick one or more frequencies.

Hello rmauersr:
Thanks for the information and advice! This is a great thread and is giving me the knowledge to build a zapper. It makes alot of sense that these units work so well. I always thought that being able to clean your blood like dialysis would be beneficial for everyone! As an example: We change oil in our cars so they will run at maximum efficiency. Why wouldn't cleaning our blood help each of us to run at our maximum potential.
chancy