PDA

View Full Version : Some sort of danger list

Syl
29th June 2013, 08:35
I was wondering, with stuff like prism going on and the fact that almost everybody being monitored what are the chances people like us being on some sort of list? One discribing us like people that could be a danger to society or possibly future terrorists. What if the **** hits the fan so hard in the (near?) Future and some martial law will be declared, should we worry even more?

Anybody ever gave this a thought?

Kraut
29th June 2013, 09:06
That's an interesting question and something I've been thinking about myself. Who knows how paranoid the monitors are or those who evaluate all the data.

Lifebringer
29th June 2013, 09:17
Sylvia, have you no faith, that all the bad has to pass also? It is these times, but remember, those with a heart of love and good intent and Christ's conscious, that want the good to come, must have faith, that the promises, as we have seen, will also come true about just removing the evil, and having remnant left for the new age. All the new ages were this way. All the 3600 year cycles have occurred, just with different intent on the human heart and mind. When they got too big for their britches and lead the lambs to slaughter, God will step in and stop it, in his time. This will be the 1st time that something else wonderful occurs. For we like all evolutionary creations, must evolve to peaceful good intention, and we like a butterfly, develop a spirit. Not just any spirit, mind you, but one that God can work within.

Why worry, just get the truth out, and pray on the things you cannot change or feel you don't know how to change. Ask your divine guide for help, and don't be afraid, the ptw, feed on your fear. It's how they've kept us here under control for millennia, in fear. Does not a person of faith, have to practice it daily? Now would be a good time. For all things are done on faith, all things are done "with" faith in HIS promise. All the books are not myths of man"kind."

A little advice to fight back on those who would snoop. Get used to running your protection program and scan for them to get them off you laptop. Also, close your sites, you are signed into. All of them and open them only when you want to make a comment. Sometimes at the top, when it says: "remember me" with a check next to it? Uncheck it and this way, if your pc goes into rest, while away and open on this site, you can re-open as you visit the site, or return back to it. I used to leave it open, until "Goggles/Google" started tapping into facebook and yahoo email system. Now I barely use my e-mail unless signing a petition and sometimes I just go to the site, without opening the mail, if I want to sign one or see what's up. If you don't open the mail, but see the person it's coming from, you can just go to it, and keep the snoopers out.
Very important to keep your passwords in a file under "one note." or Note pad, so you don't forget them.

Fractalius
29th June 2013, 09:32
Yes it is all about seamless worry. Wall to wall fear with a non stop 24/7 snoopy doopy.

You may be talking about the fondly labelled Red and Blue lists. It is certainly a favourite to bring up .

There are a few options to take from here. To cut the uncertainty and therefore worry, it may be prudent for one to email the appropriate officials directly and make good sure of it.

Alternatively with a bit more techo innovation and organisation, have multiple conversations across a broad range of media in which you recite a passage or two of dialogue that has been composed to contain a ratio of 15 key words per paragraph.

:cool:

greybeard
29th June 2013, 09:37
Have a gratitude list instead.
Worry and fear---negative emotions are the delight of the lower order---they feed on and promote these.
You can shine light but you cant shine darkness.
The first two commandments are your ultimate protection.
Chris

Syl
29th June 2013, 10:04
Sylvia, have you no faith, that all the bad has to pass also? It is these times, but remember, those with a heart of love and good intent and Christ's conscious, that want the good to come, must have faith, that the promises, as we have seen, will also come true about just removing the evil, and having remnant left for the new age. All the new ages were this way. All the 3600 year cycles have occurred, just with different intent on the human heart and mind. When they got too big for their britches and lead the lambs to slaughter, God will step in and stop it, in his time. This will be the 1st time that something else wonderful occurs. For we like all evolutionary creations, must evolve to peaceful good intention, and we like a butterfly, develop a spirit. Not just any spirit, mind you, but one that God can work within.

Why worry, just get the truth out, and pray on the things you cannot change or feel you don't know how to change. Ask your divine guide for help, and don't be afraid, the ptw, feed on your fear. It's how they've kept us here under control for millennia, in fear. Does not a person of faith, have to practice it daily? Now would be a good time. For all things are done on faith, all things are done "with" faith in HIS promise. All the books are not myths of man"kind."

A little advice to fight back on those who would snoop. Get used to running your protection program and scan for them to get them off you laptop. Also, close your sites, you are signed into. All of them and open them only when you want to make a comment. Sometimes at the top, when it says: "remember me" with a check next to it? Uncheck it and this way, if your pc goes into rest, while away and open on this site, you can re-open as you visit the site, or return back to it. I used to leave it open, until "Goggles/Google" started tapping into facebook and yahoo email system. Now I barely use my e-mail unless signing a petition and sometimes I just go to the site, without opening the mail, if I want to sign one or see what's up. If you don't open the mail, but see the person it's coming from, you can just go to it, and keep the snoopers out.
Very important to keep your passwords in a file under "one note." or Note pad, so you don't forget them.

Actually i do have faith, and to a certain extend thats the most important i have. I have love for those who are both aware and unaware. Its just that faith alone doesnt always gets things done. As for worrying.. i am defenitely not led by fear. And i dont see the police knocking on my door anytime soon and even if so offcourse i will take my stand for what i believe and those i believe in. It was just a thought i had and like many other thoughts it made me wonder.. these times remain interresting and seeing what happens all around us i dont think remaining vigilant has anything to do with fear itself, rather how to take apropriate measures if things do get more grimm.

Syl
29th June 2013, 10:13
Have a gratitude list instead.
Worry and fear---negative emotions are the delight of the lower order---they feed on and promote these.
You can shine light but you cant shine darkness.
The first two commandments are your ultimate protection.
Chris

I agree to the fullest. But again even revolutionaries need to take measures to get things done.. worry and fear, not the 'brightest' choice of words perhaps, anticipation and taking action accordingly maybe thats the terminology i was looking for.. often we worry even in the slightest, to do exactly this. And thats were imo my faith and believe system comes in.

Fred Steeves
29th June 2013, 10:18
should we worry even more?

Hi Syl, the way I see it it's the other way around. The power structure is beyond "worried", paranoid would be a better description. It's quite sad really, but when "someone" tries to mask their own fear and inadequacies by acquiring more and more power (like a drug addict), the fear actually multiplies exponentially. It's a vicious downward spiral, and the only way to stay ahead of the fear is to keep acquiring more control. Hint: It doesn't end well...

Now, do you know what "they" fear far above all else? Not being feared.

Another1
29th June 2013, 11:45
I figure their 'A' list would be people they know for a fact will be trouble. Part of me still wonders why they would bother housing and feeding them with the only explanation coming to this mind provided by the concept of some creature eating our energy.

There will also be massive refugees and people who were in transit, traveling and are now stuck far from home.

I've been on other forums where folks boast of all their weaponry and preparation for a siege.
I figure they'll be rounded up rather quickly.

If you really think the big one is coming and all hell is gonna break lose, you can be a real radical and go get certified to be a volunteer rescue person, serve soup, chop wood, carry water ... be known as someone that isn't a problem and perhaps get into a position to help others later ... this is win-win idea because if hell doesn't come, you have new skills, new friends and are helping your fellow/fella Earthlings

ghostrider
29th June 2013, 14:46
I refuse to worry, they can make all the list they want, we have friends in high places , when it reaches critical mass, they are the ones that will be in the poo, once exposed , they will never have control of the population again ... We should make our own list of Evil people and be ahead of the game ...first on the list , Prescott Bush ... making loans to Nazis ... who's first on your list ???

Sammy
29th June 2013, 14:53
I was wondering, with stuff like prism going on and the fact that almost everybody being monitored what are the chances people like us being on some sort of list? One discribing us like people that could be a danger to society or possibly future terrorists. What if the **** hits the fan so hard in the (near?) Future and some martial law will be declared, should we worry even more?

Hello - currently 7 billion + people are on "the list." Assimilate or "die."

Note, I was being sarcastic.

The One
29th June 2013, 14:54

Well that's the power of the internet just search Google images for example they are like a huge storage database probably for NSA and the rest

http://images.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=705&q=Project+avalon+4&oq=Project+avalon+4&gs_l=img.3..0i24.1931.8468.0.8718.16.13.0.3.3.0.10 1.947.12j1.13.0...0.0.0..1ac.1.17.img.uH63lSSlpyI

Nothing is safe

Bill Ryan
29th June 2013, 16:46
-------

My guess -- and this really is just a guess -- is that there's the equivalent of a points system.

Like for driving offenses in the UK: speeding / driving while uninsured / failing to give a specimen for a breath test / failing to stop after an accident -- etc, etc -- all are 'worth' a certain number of penalty points. When the driver's total reaches a certain threshold, they are disqualified.

So...

NWO-critical blogger with more than [ _ ] visits per month = [ _ ] points.
NWO-critical YouTuber with more than [ _ ] subscribers = [ _ ] points.
Registered gun owner = [ _ ] points.
Membership of Avalon = [ _ ] points.
Facebook friends with others with [ _ ] points of more = [ _ ] points.

etc, etc, etc, etc.

Then after that, it'll go on a spectrum. There'll be an 'A' list, a 'B' list, a 'C' list, all the way to a 'Z' list. And people will move up and down according to their activity, all tracked in real time.

The actual calculations will be far more sophisticated: they will take into account spending patterns, purchases of certain products, keywords used in e-mails and phone calls, travel patterns, websites visited, keywords searched for, and even [maybe] whether you buy raw milk or not.

Each list ('A', 'B', 'C', etc) will have certain protocols attached to it. Like -- if there's a certain level of martial law, then the 'A's will be interned without trial; the 'B's will be arrested and interrogated; the 'C's will receive a letter of warning; etc, etc, etc.

Remember: I'm hypothesizing this. I don't know any details at all. But I'm pretty sure that the operational structure will be something like this.

In fact, I may have earned myself a few points for this very post.

:)

Syl
29th June 2013, 16:53
should we worry even more?

Hi Syl, the way I see it it's the other way around. The power structure is beyond "worried", paranoid would be a better description. It's quite sad really, but when "someone" tries to mask their own fear and inadequacies by acquiring more and more power (like a drug addict), the fear actually multiplies exponentially. It's a vicious downward spiral, and the only way to stay ahead of the fear is to keep acquiring more control. Hint: It doesn't end well...

Now, do you know what "they" fear far above all else? Not being feared.

I totally agree, but there is a difference between worrying and fear.
As worrying for a loved one when they arent doing so well.

Offcourse we shouldnt let fear or worries get in the way on our quest for truth.
And for that matter i dont think 'they' can stop us.

I just think its in interresting thought, one that could have future implications.
And its easy perhaps for us westeners to speak about not fearing or letting love guide but such terminology works less when **** hits the fan and loved ones start to die. Tell it to the palestinians, or the the gay people in oeganda, enough minorities to use as an example.

Syl
29th June 2013, 16:58
I figure their 'A' list would be people they know for a fact will be trouble. Part of me still wonders why they would bother housing and feeding them with the only explanation coming to this mind provided by the concept of some creature eating our energy.

There will also be massive refugees and people who were in transit, traveling and are now stuck far from home.

I've been on other forums where folks boast of all their weaponry and preparation for a siege.
I figure they'll be rounded up rather quickly.

If you really think the big one is coming and all hell is gonna break lose, you can be a real radical and go get certified to be a volunteer rescue person, serve soup, chop wood, carry water ... be known as someone that isn't a problem and perhaps get into a position to help others later ... this is win-win idea because if hell doesn't come, you have new skills, new friends and are helping your fellow/fella Earthlings

Thnx! I dont know if the big one is coming just yet.. but i def keep it in the back of my head. And offcourse we dont have such crazy laws (yet) like they have in the usa. (That everybody could be labeled a terrorist and delt with accordingly)

Sammy
29th June 2013, 17:10
-------

My guess -- and this really is just a guess -- is that there's the equivalent of a points system.

Like for driving offenses in the UK: speeding / driving while uninsured / failing to give a specimen for a breath test / failing to stop after an accident -- etc, etc -- all are 'worth' a certain number of penalty points. When the driver's total reaches a certain threshold, they are disqualified.

So...

etc, etc, etc, etc.

Then after that, it'll go on a spectrum. There'll be an 'A' list, a 'B' list, a 'C' list, all the way to a 'Z' list. And people will move up and down according to their activity, all tracked in real time.

The actual calculations will be far more sophisticated: they will take into account spending patterns, purchases of certain products, keywords used in e-mails and phone calls, travel patterns, websites visited, keywords searched for, and even [maybe] whether you buy raw milk or not.

Each list ('A', 'B', 'C', etc) will have certain protocols attached to it. Like -- if there's a certain level of martial law, then the 'A's will be interned without trial; the 'B's will be arrested and interrogated; the 'C's will receive a letter of warning; etc, etc, etc.

Remember: I'm hypothesizing this. I don't know any details at all. But I'm pretty sure that the operational structure will be something like this.

Hi Bill - I have experimented with the idea I am chipped (in fact... but I will refrain from complicating this more at this moment - perhaps multiple chips from various groups who have varying interests) -

anyways, the results of my "experiments" supports my hypothesis.

In addition, I theorize that the goal of at least one of these groups, "the illumed and nutty" - aka the Illuminati) is that their chip be installed no later than December 21, 2012 which was - the activation date of this particular program.

I will end this on a positive note. My experience in applying my theory as if it were true has been nothing short of incredible, positive and well... I feel I have been welcomed into being a "Human 2.0"

Now, if this is all generally true - is it good or bad or what? I have no ability to answer that question.

What if one day we look back on it all and consider that we seem to live in the Land of Oz and "the wizard" ain't such a bad sort after all?

But as some have learned, I always try and look at the bright side.

jagman
29th June 2013, 17:12
I've wrote some really scathing threads on the system and it's leadership.
I am a gun owner. I have attended several Tea Party's although
i'm not a member.(Libertarian) I'm sure that when it hits the fan
I will be designated for a fema camp or disposal.
but I refuse to let myself worry about things that are out of
my control.

white wizard
29th June 2013, 17:25
my control.

Who exactly do you think will be responsible for running these death

camps. I will not dispute the idea that they exist and people have

planned to use them, but the simple fact is only a lunatic would

comply with orders to man one of these stations and murder people.

Maybe the police ? probably not considering every was taught in

school about how the Nazis did this.

The Military ? no same as above the military is trained in what

constitutes a lawful order and a great deal of service man are wide

awake these days.

To get back on topic the watch list is humorous, because the more

points you get the more they watch you, but there watching you

anyways so who really cares.

Its not like they can do anything about it, so Ill say and do whatever I

want and those people watching can kiss my @#$

Sunny-side-up
29th June 2013, 17:35
Hi Syl and all avalonians...
What we need do is stay true to our hearts and on the course of being what I now call Avalonian minded.

Those that have armed them self's will just be used as drone practice and will be considered part of a justified expenditure of defense, i'm sorry to say!

The way the PTB are showing themselves to be if weakening themselves massively day-to-day. They are not good shepherds they are actually forcing sleeple/people to awaken.

More people are seeing TPTB for what thay are.
Any-list we might be on will only be a righteous list.
We must awaken and awaken others by being as we are where we are and meet up on a list ha.

They are armed to their blackened teeth and could wipe us out at a push of a button, nothing we could do bout that physically.

BUT!
We the world are lighting up, we will be in the light. It might be our decedents that have full light of life, we are part of that.
So no worry's all is correct for this time period we are living in, great isn't it, if you realize-that it's great ha!

Love and Hugs Syl and all.

jagman
29th June 2013, 17:43
my control.

Who exactly do you think will be responsible for running these death

camps. I will not dispute the idea that they exist and people have

planned to use them, but the simple fact is only a lunatic would

comply with orders to man one of these stations and murder people.

Maybe the police ? probably not considering every was taught in

school about how the Nazis did this.

The Military ? no same as above the military is trained in what

constitutes a lawful order and a great deal of service man are wide

awake these days.

To get back on topic the watch list is humorous, because the more

points you get the more they watch you, but there watching you

anyways so who really cares.

It not like they can do anything about it, so Ill say and do whatever I

want and those people watching can kiss my @#$

They will have their version of the Nazis .Psychopaths from the DHS
or other GOV entities running the camps. (Re-educational camps)

Sammy
29th June 2013, 18:05
They are not good shepherds they are actually forcing sleeple/people to awaken.

Could that be the actual goal? They could have culled off the throwaways, destroyed (apocalypsed) and/or imprisoned all the trouble makers long, long ago and this would have resulted in overt enslavement for the rest.

Why haven't they?

Could it be the goal to "assimilate" the "soul containers?"

Bubu
29th June 2013, 18:26
IF I have to worry I will worry about the water food and air being taken away from us.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th June 2013, 18:46
Syl:

It's hard to know how much worrying is too much when it comes to freedom and surveillance.
We've NEVER LIVED in an age like this before (at least on record) as a race -- where our every thought (online) and every move (on camera) can be captured and analyzed.

In fact, computers (even as we speak in this thread) are busy scanning this website for "keywords" and "instigators", feeding their refined data to human observers all over the world!

But how much in the scheme of things does this matter?

Could the surveillance and spying controversy in and of itself be a contrivance, to distract us from an even greater sin?

The truth is, we WANT them to know what we think, and more than this, we want the public to know what we think.
Imagine the scrutiny that some of the anti-war protesters during Vietnam must have endured.

We are not nearly as loud, as effective, as LARGE as those protesters.

Keeping us paranoid and quiet on our internet connections is what the elite want.

When we break out, start meeting each other IRL, holding events,

now that's when they will start spending the big bucks watching us.

at least my two cents.

p.s. the IRS probably has us on a ****list because paypal is attached to the site.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
29th June 2013, 19:44
P.S. if you notice emails not getting through to people, though, it could be a sign that someone is watching you pretty closely :(

Ernie Nemeth
29th June 2013, 21:18
It is a sad day indeed when we should fear to voice our own opinions and beliefs because of the possible consequences.

I do not think we are at that day yet. It may arrive soon. They may be preparing lists. But we still have the recognized right to speak our minds. Most of the people would honor that right, despite the government's reticence. That is slowly changing as the mainstream media presents its slanted view of protesters and whistleblowers to the public. Change their perception and you change the culture in which they live. The culture then polices itself and isolates, judges and ultimately vilifies those that speak out against it.

That's why Alex Jones' bi-line is: There's a war on for your mind.

And we must play our part to ensure our future society supports a culture of tolerance, fairness and common equity for all the peoples of the world. Our words, all words, have a part to play in shaping that culture.

Let us make sure our voice is heard!

Selene
29th June 2013, 22:17
I think the greater question regarding danger and personal risk here is:

What is the downside of doing nothing, of acquiescing to the NWO? What will be the results for you and for future generations?

Why are you here in this lifetime?

Will you be a proverbial ďgood German/only following ordersĒ, keeping your head down Ė and get us all rolled over by the nziís anyway?

Personally, Iíd be insulted to discover I havenít done enough to be Ďtaggedí by them.

I hope Iím on a list somewhere, at some level as Bill has theorized.

Because at the end of the day, if I ask myself: What if you knew all this [of the dystopian crushing of humanityís future by human complicity and its implications] Ė and yet you did nothing?

Thatís not a life I will want to have lived.

Regards,

Selene

lookbeyond
29th June 2013, 23:56
-------

So...

etc, etc, etc, etc.

Hello Bill, do you know if our PMs on Avalon are scanned also, thanks lb

Bill Ryan
30th June 2013, 00:07
P.S. if you notice emails not getting through to people, though, it could be a sign that someone is watching you pretty closely :(

Gordon Novel, in his Camelot interview, told us that some e-mails of his had been intercepted, altered, and then delivered as normal.

I certainly suspect they can. Ironic, because the mods and I have absolutely no access to members' PMs. But inasmuch as everything is on the server, somewhere -- the entire thing can probably be read from top to bottom if the agencies felt there was need to do it. And we would never know.

* To complement this, I know for a fact (from direct personal experience) that Skype audio can be overheard and recorded remotely, and so can the Mac application iChat -- even when 256-bit encrypted.

I do not believe any public-access encryption software is 100% secure. The agencies can very probably read absolutely anything -- if they want to.

Bubu
30th June 2013, 00:12
Yes it is point system and I am one of the top notch, spreading awareness on facebook and everywhere.
I\m in trouble but that is only me and some of us here and some there. But once they took control of our plants water and air everyone is in trouble our family friends all of us. There is nothing to lose really so why worry.

Once you stop fearing them they start fearing you.

lookbeyond
30th June 2013, 00:27
Yes it is point system and I am one of the top notch, spreading awareness on facebook and everywhere.
I\m in trouble but that is only me and some of us here and some there. But once they took control of our plants water and air everyone is in trouble our family friends all of us. There is nothing to lose really so why worry.

Once you stop fearing them they start fearing you.

Hi nature have you noticed any personal ramifications to self with re to family/employment/personal threat at all? thx lb

Bubu
30th June 2013, 01:13
As far as I know it depends on your capability to instill awareness to others as you can see i do not have that reputation here and with regards in our place people I am contact with are more or less impossible to wake up at this stages unlike in your area. So nothing more than few undelivered message over the net and personal facebook being rendered inoperable for 3 days while all the others in the family is able to access theirs while using the same computer. My facebook was restored after i started posting via my daughters account. Of all the post and links I put on my FB not one give a thumbs up.

Selene
30th June 2013, 01:35

Gordon Novel, in his Camelot interview, told us that some e-mails of his had been intercepted, altered, and then delivered as normal.

I certainly suspect they can. Ironic, because the mods and I have absolutely no access to members' PMs. But inasmuch as everything is on the server, somewhere -- the entire thing can probably be read from top to bottom if the agencies felt there was need to do it. And we would never know.

* To complement this, I know for a fact (from direct personal experience) that Skype audio can be overheard and recorded remotely, and so can the Mac application iChat -- even when 256-bit encrypted.

I do not believe any public-access encryption software is 100% secure. The agencies can very probably read absolutely anything -- if they want to.

Absolutely.

When I was online with Dan Burisch, his Uber-IT Master, "Squirrel", (arguably one of the best on the planet, Hi, Frank!) mentioned that the military had two very kewl programes: MARTI and BESS (I don't remember which was which) But these could track everything you've ever posted online, every site you've ever visited, and track them back to YOU. Five years ago; they admitted that. Means they've been at this for a long, long time....

No, everything you've ever posted is compiled, filed and rated. If you think that everything you've ever written, sent or thought has not been compiled then you are pleasantly delusional.

Just so you know.

Cheers,

Seelne

Peace of Mind
30th June 2013, 01:44
Know God No fear, Know fear no God.

Be the example of responsibility, righteousness, and resilience. The fortitude of man is tested through their awareness of evil. Without bad one cannot recognise the good. Darkness assists in defining the light. It is your choice to shine a light for others to see, however, the responsibility to be enlightened/ aware is a personal endeavor. Don't despair, we are all wired differently... good intentions should never be forced. As long as you're persistent, walk the talk, and respect others time frame for learning and their opinions...we will all learn, bond and flourish. Without that respect, trust and unity we fail. So IMHO....we are still in a great position. No worries here.

Peace

Bill Ryan
30th June 2013, 02:02

Be the example of responsibility, righteousness, and resilience. The fortitude of man is tested through their awareness of evil. Without bad one cannot recognise the good. Darkness assists in defining the light. It is your choice to shine a light for others to see, however, the responsibility to be enlightened/ aware is a personal endeavor. Don't despair, we are all wired differently... good intentions should never be forced. As long as you're persistent, walk the talk, and respect others time frame for learning and their opinions...we will all learn, bond and flourish. Without that respect, trust and unity we fail. So IMHO....we are still in a great position. No worries here.

Peace

Admirable sentiments, and I'm sure they're sincere. (Really.)

Didn't work very well for the Cathars at Montsegur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade), though, or for many Jews in Europe in 1940.

(In my opinion, right now we may be at the equivalent of something like 1938. Some Jews were packing up and leaving Poland and Germany, while others thought that God could not possibly forsake them in their need. The Holocaust happened anyway, and it seems that God just looked on.)

lookbeyond
30th June 2013, 02:13

Peace

Didn't work very well for the Cathars at Montsegur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade), though, or for many Jews in Europe in 1940.

(In my opinion, right now we may be at the equivalent of something like 1938. Some Jews were packing up and leaving Poland and Germany, while others thought that God could not possibly forsake them in their need. The Holocaust happened anyway, and it seems that God just looked on.)

Yes it feels like 1938- im reading my daughter "Hiding Edith" by Kathy Kaser a true story set in 1938 about the hiding of Jewish children pre war in other countries, lb

gripreaper
30th June 2013, 02:14
No, everything you've ever posted is compiled, filed and rated. If you think that everything you've ever written, sent or thought has not been compiled then you are pleasantly delusional.

Just so you know. Cheers, Seelne

"See"lne? just a typo, or an intentional obfuscation to throw the recorders off track? Just kidding. I do wish sometimes I could be "pleasantly delusional" or "ignorance is bliss" or whatever the latest euphemism is for not seeing what is...

But I can't go back. Can any of us go back? The genie is out of the bottle, the digital control grid is complete, every move is recorded and compiled by "trigger' words, and every file is categorized and "listed" by it's imminence.

So the truth might just as well come out into the light of day as fast as possible from as many souls as possible, and get this show on the road.

white wizard
30th June 2013, 02:28
You people really think another holocaust is possible given that the

level of awareness in people has dramatically shifted since 1938.

Move beyond the Fear porn and realize this planet and the people on

it have more potential then they are given credit for.

Brizil
30th June 2013, 02:37

Peace

My intuition tells me that Bill is on to something here! I believe in the very near future we will have a better idea if he is right.

Paul
30th June 2013, 09:23
It's probably easier than that :).

Many of us, myself included, have enabled the "Email Notification of New Private Message" setting, which sends a copy, in plain unencrypted text, of a member's incoming PM's to their email account.

Observer1964
30th June 2013, 09:34

I did give this a thought and as I am busy with all this crap since 23 yrs and posting on several fora over the years, I just asume that I am on that list, I dont care, let them kill me when the sh## hits the fan, I hope being on the list is like a ticket to heaven, I tried to wake up ppl for manny years, I believe in reincarnation so I dont worry to much, actually I prefer to start in the new time with a new body anyway and not with my present worn down biological vehicle.

norman
30th June 2013, 09:38

To better understand this sort of thing you have to think of the way data travels between us. It all leaves our computers as tiny little data packages with each one having an address bit identifying where it's from and where it's meant to be going. Before it reaches the address it's been sent to there is an opportunity for someone to copy it and put the copy in a data base, including the address bits.

The NSA doesn't have to access anyone's computer or server to do that. It's like as if someone is sitting in a backroom at the post office opening and reading ( and copying ) every single letter in the system. The system works fine and no one has to know their post has been opened.

The actual internet is a highway, or group of highways. Total 100% read and copy ability of that highway is all it takes to have everything covered.

On top of that, some 'front end' services like facebook can offer useful intel. People's friends lists tell a lot. There is no need to get access to facebook servers for raw 'person' data but some of the in-house statistical data is valuable and that stuff would be tricky to find on the open highway, but doable if needs must.

So, if I send Bill Ryan a PM, it's already been read and copied before it arrives at the Avalon server and front end software. Accessing it through the front end software at Avalon ( without an appropriate little plugin ) is as difficult for them as it is for the admin and mods. The big thing is, they don't have to, they've already grabbed it in the post !

Whatever your computer spews out is immediately interceptable by those who have the free range of the data highway. Encryption only draws attention to it. It probably doesn't stop them reading it.

I remember a time ( back in the 90s ) when there was only one single location in the whole of the UK where internet data passed in and out of the country. It's not very different now. Just be aware the NSA is a location on the data highway, through which EVERYTHING ! passes. Add to that the fact that they very probably have the encryption cracking ability for anything we can use, and you might think twice before clicking the send or post button.

On the subject of being on a danger list, it's not just about being snatched in the night and vanishing into a detention center somewhere. All this modern data interception can allow them to update the 'black-listing' method of control that's been going for decades, in a crude sort of way.

I've been black listed out of many types of employment since the 80s. That sort of thing is very real and will only get much worse as the technology allows it to. Eventually they will be able to make our lives virtually unlivable without ever snatching us in the middle of the night.

Soulboy
30th June 2013, 11:06
Aside from earning a few points for himself (as if he needed any more), Bill may have had them busily taking notes after his post, if they haven't already thought much further than that anyway.

There was a programme on UK TV recently where builders are black-listed by an independent company if they were "trouble-makers" (read free thinkers or individuals with any kind of opinion, joined a union or anything like that). The big construction firms all cross-referenced their potential new-hire lists with this organisation and discarded anyone who had been black-listed, making it impossible for them to find work in their field, often driving them into a financial dead end, if not full-on ruin...

I think the same exists for white collar workers. In fact, I think I might be on one of those lists. I have some impressive credentials (to the corporate mind anyway) on my CV and have applied for many jobs in the last 2 or 3 years, got interviewed twice, but in the last round, when meeting the senior person deciding, they had no more than half an hour of time at most, came completely unprepared and just made it obvious they had no interest from the start in even considering me, which is a bit strange. What they don't realise is that (while it was hard in the beginning) they have actually done me a massive favour as I have taken steps to become self-employed and don't need to work a depressing 9-5 in a tedious office job anymore, left the herd of commuters to live a much happier life like that. So, if you're reading this, thank you guys! I truly love you :)

I know of others who would not comply with certain things in top positions of the last few decades. There's one guy who was asked to set up a Swiss bank account by his then employer after his company was bought by a corp. because his boss wanted to show him gratitude. When he declined saying that he could just as well do that on his regular account here in the country, the problems started. He got attacked in all kinds of borderline-legal ways, eventually got forced out of his own company and had to work as a cab driver and manual labourer... He has an exceedingly bright mind, is very well educated and was set to become very rich indeed... They say that Germany has the most educated cab drivers in the world...

Lastly, if you haven't been on any list before this post, you certainly are now. Welcome to the club! :)

Bubu
30th June 2013, 12:16
You people really think another holocaust is possible given that the level of awareness in people has dramatically shifted since 1938. Move beyond the Fear porn and realize this planet and the people on it have more potential then they are given credit for.On the contrary people during that time are more loving and caring now more aggressively violent. Violent video games movies etc. I am not in fear just realistic

they have actually done me a massive favour as I have taken steps to become self-employed and don't need to work a depressing 9-5 in a tedious office job anymore, left the herd of commuters to live a much happier life like that. So, if you're reading this, thank you guys! I truly love you of my 20 plus working years I was employed only not more than two years. The rest is self employed. I am also preparing businesses for my children, The way to go.

Peace of Mind
1st July 2013, 14:48

Peace

thanks,

If Iím reading this correctly, it sought of supports my post. We are the extension of God (or whatever name you choose to give to the one and only creator), thereís only one Supreme Being and we are part of it. You obtain greater power when exhibiting actions letting the universe know you can handle such power. Just like a parent monitoring and nuturing a child into an adult. The parent will never give the child anything that can potentially harm the child or others if he/she isn't ready or responsiblie enough.

If you find yourself harboring fear, seeking an external presence to rescue you then you most likely know little about your own power. The people in those times seem very disempowered, as many looked for their God outside of self. I will not pretend to know those peoples characteristics, personalities, their deeds of everyday life, what they deserve or what they didnít. Itís all His-story as far as I'm concern. But, Iím sure if there was more courage there would be more unity, if there was more awareness there would be more justice, if there was more responsibility there would be less oppression.

From all the data Iíve gather about past world history people faced failure and unfortunate scenarios because of allowing fear, disempowerment and division to enter their realm. No civilization, group of people anywhere, at anytime has or will ever prosper when these attributes are a big part of their society. When you give all your faith/trust/responsiblity to a few strangers to handle for you...then you relinquish your power over to them. Thats a big reason why civilizations suffer and fail. Empires fall only to the people, regimes fall only to the people. Civilisations rise when the people are happy with each other while practicing responsiblity. We flourish when we commit to preserve the self, while serving others so they can serve you (unity).

Everyone I know today who clearly exhibits great resilience by exercising a strong belief in ďwinningĒ has always found themselves in the company of success, while those that succumb to the belief of inferiority and hardship are often seen in stressful situations, and at times unknowingly making blind attempts to persuade others that their unfortunate predicament is destined for all.

Throughout history people suffered at the hands of a few (Yes!! only a few). This very fact should be thoroughly examined and if done properly and honestly the finds will give the truth seeker the clear answers to why people suffered in the past as well as the present. People are just too afraid to stand because they are too used to being knock unconscious. We rise when we actually decide to Rise. There is no other way...

Peace

Bill Ryan
1st July 2013, 18:08
From all the data Iíve gather about past world history people faced failure and unfortunate scenarios because of allowing fear, disempowerment and division to enter their realm.

Total and complete nonsense. You're omitting the consideration of the real existence and influence of evil.

If you claim that bad things only happen to those who fear the possibility, then you're on a metaphysically very slippery slope. Confidence alone does not guarantee a happy ending. Hundreds of people on this forum -- and hundreds of millions of humans throughout history -- would confirm this.

The mods will probably take me to task about this :) -- but in my opinion, you are sanctimonious and naive.

christian
1st July 2013, 18:56
The mods will probably take me to task about this :)

Well, if 'people' refers to the general population, and if that general population is fearless, empowered, and united, then I think people can withstand virtually any evil... when people are more empowered than those who want to abuse them. :cool:

I once read, "Danger is a reality, but fear is a choice." Being fearless isn't everything, but it certainly lifts you up better than being in fear, I think. If a crucial part of the world population would lose their fear (of death, war, humiliation, abuse, etc.) then the evil ones would hardly have a chance. I think in the end all this 'getting into a higher state and acting upon it' is indeed what's changing everything, however one individual or a comparatively small doing this can of course only facilitate so much.

And as to the happy ending, well, when we consider the nonlinear nature of time, then the happy ending be more of a happy evernow anyways, but I'm drifting away here... :)

greybeard
1st July 2013, 19:09
There is a balance ---Spirituality is not a do nothing philosophy-- from a quiet place within comes right action----this tends to be successful where knee jerk reaction brings the opposite.
There are classic examples, Mahatma Gandhi being the one that comes to mind--Nelson Mandela of course more recent.
Extreme hardship, of various kinds, tends to start the spiritual quest-- that hardship on the one hand toughens one up yet gives a sound base for compassion.
The same level of energy that created the problem wont solve it--violence never halted violence other than short term---those that live by the sword die by the sword.
Know the opposing force and rise above it-- no easy matter.
Many of the problems of the world are cause by the thought "I know best" so you have to abide by that or face dire consequences.
In other words ego rules---megalomania.
Pride in accomplishments is not ego as it is fact based.
As long as we live in a world of duality there will be suffering and that's where spirituality clicks in.
The Buddha was all about the end of suffering---so was Jesus--it got him crucified but his life was an indication of what is possible.

We are in mortal danger if we are convinced we are the body.

Chris

Syl
1st July 2013, 19:31
Syl:

It's hard to know how much worrying is too much when it comes to freedom and surveillance.
We've NEVER LIVED in an age like this before (at least on record) as a race -- where our every thought (online) and every move (on camera) can be captured and analyzed.

In fact, computers (even as we speak in this thread) are busy scanning this website for "keywords" and "instigators", feeding their refined data to human observers all over the world!

But how much in the scheme of things does this matter?

Could the surveillance and spying controversy in and of itself be a contrivance, to distract us from an even greater sin?

The truth is, we WANT them to know what we think, and more than this, we want the public to know what we think.
Imagine the scrutiny that some of the anti-war protesters during Vietnam must have endured.

We are not nearly as loud, as effective, as LARGE as those protesters.

Keeping us paranoid and quiet on our internet connections is what the elite want.

When we break out, start meeting each other IRL, holding events,

now that's when they will start spending the big bucks watching us.

at least my two cents.

p.s. the IRS probably has us on a ****list because paypal is attached to the site.

I agree, once we start meeting and mobilizing were probably more of a pain in the cheeks.. its likely anyway that most people on fora are still dependent on their jobs mortgage etc.. so no real threat in that sence..
Theres a difference between waking up and actually getting up. Maybe we should be greatfull atleast for our awareness and being able to witness the changes within this paradigm.

Have a nice day :)

norman
1st July 2013, 19:36

Chris

That line can be broken down into several parts and sub parts and it still doesn't sound other than some kind of 'spiritual' joke.

Are you really sure you meant to say that Chris? :)

greybeard
1st July 2013, 19:49

Chris

That line can be broken down into several parts and sub parts and it still doesn't sound other than some kind of 'spiritual' joke.

Are you really sure you meant to say that Chris? :)

That was tongue in cheek--- its muti layered as you spotted.
If one accepts that there is life after death then one cant be eradicated---however life in this form is precious and to be valued without
fear of death.

Chris

Bubu
2nd July 2013, 08:28
From all the data Iíve gather about past world history people faced failure and unfortunate scenarios because of allowing fear, disempowerment and division to enter their realm.

Total and complete nonsense. You're omitting the consideration of the real existence and influence of evil.

If you claim that bad things only happen to those who fear the possibility, then you're on a metaphysically very slippery slope. Confidence alone does not guarantee a happy ending. Hundreds of people on this forum -- and hundreds of millions of humans throughout history -- would confirm this.

The mods will probably take me to task about this :) -- but in my opinion, you are sanctimonious and naive.

Well I think this maybe a sort of misrepresentation or misinterpretation. If Peace of mind what saying is " allow fear to defeat action then he/she is correct. But if he/she mean that letting fear into the heart then that is completely wrong. courage means taking action although there is fear.

sdv
6th July 2013, 11:01
The mods will probably take me to task about this :)

Well, if 'people' refers to the general population, and if that general population is fearless, empowered, and united, then I think people can withstand virtually any evil... when people are more empowered than those who want to abuse them. :cool:

I once read, "Danger is a reality, but fear is a choice." Being fearless isn't everything, but it certainly lifts you up better than being in fear, I think. If a crucial part of the world population would lose their fear (of death, war, humiliation, abuse, etc.) then the evil ones would hardly have a chance. I think in the end all this 'getting into a higher state and acting upon it' is indeed what's changing everything, however one individual or a comparatively small doing this can of course only facilitate so much.

And as to the happy ending, well, when we consider the nonlinear nature of time, then the happy ending be more of a happy evernow anyways, but I'm drifting away here... :)

I think Christian has made a very valid point here: Danger is a reality but fear is a choice.

Moving out of fear does not remove danger - it just enables one to deal more effectively with danger.