PDA

View Full Version : Radiation, microwaves. computers, TV etc...sickness

The Royal Wizard
30th June 2013, 09:18
Hi

I just wonder if I'm about to develope microwavesickness. So the big question is; what kind of equipment radiate the most?

Is a LCD-screen more radiant than an old kind of screen, so called CRT?
Is SMART phones worse than an oldtimer cellphone?
IS a laptop worse than a stationary computer?
Etc. etc.....

Any one of you who know something about this?

I've read all the symptoms of microwavesickness, and they are certainly similar to stress, so I don't really know what i s what, but I have to start somewhere.....

all the best

TRW

Snookie
30th June 2013, 14:23
Sorry I cant answer your queations, but you might want to listen to this radio interview. Here is a synopsis of it:

With his experience as an architect and a scientist Ibrahim Karim has synergized aspects of Pythagorean harmonics, subtle energy sciences, radiesthesia, geobiology, building biology, sacred architecture & modern wave theories to produce a new Physics of Quality from which the science of BioGeometry has emerged. Since 2002 Pier Paolo Alberghini has been working with a new approach to achieve well-being for the users of the buildings he designs, by applying the science of BioGeometry. Alberghini and Karim have collaborated successfully in BioGeometry projects in Europe and North America. We’ll discuss how BioGeometry bridges science and spirituality to produce a natural harmony into the environment. In the first hour, Ibrahim and Pier Paolo explain how BioGeometrical shapes interact with Earth's energy to produce a balancing effect on all energy levels of biological systems. Karim talks about his research into shapes of body organs which led to the discovery of the relationship between organ function, energy pattern, and shape. These patterns called "BioSignatures" produce, through resonance, a balance of energy and immunity that support orthodox and alternative medicine. We’ll discuss how BioGeometry provides a viable solution in transforming the quality of the effect that electromagnetic radiation has on living systems. In the second hour, we’ll discuss the Physics of Quality in more detail. We’ll also hear about the relationship between electromagnetic fields and morals. Karim and Alberghini discuss their solutions to rebalance with nature

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/06/RIR-130607.php

Update: the second hour is for members, but there are links to their website which will give you more info if you're interested.

chancy
30th June 2013, 16:42
Hello:
There is alot of information on this subject. In fact avalon has alot of info here with a bit of work to find it.
I am giving you the link to the documentary "Resonance" It should answer alot of your questions.
The biggest thing I learned was that it takes many years for the damage to show itself.
Cell phones have a pulsing frequency that really affects humans.
Enjoy and be safe
chancy

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocu6xJHh1I

ghostrider
30th June 2013, 17:19
it's just my opinion, TV, cell phones, computers, all are used with an electronic impulse behind it to control the subconscious and alter our behavior ...how long did a people survive without these devises ??? Now look at a society with these devises ... lots of new illlness since technology has jumped ...

Knowrainknowrainbows!
30th June 2013, 17:35
it's just my opinion, TV, cell phones, computers, all are used with an electronic impulse behind it to control the subconscious and alter our behavior ...how long did a people survive without these devises ??? Now look at a society with these devises ... lots of new illlness since technology has jumped ...

Technology is a tool. How it is used/maintained results in ... x,y,z.

Electric, magnetic, etc. impulses that interfere with natural resonance simply (imho) create dis-harmony ... dis-ease ...

I'm no mathemusician (check out vihart on youtube ;)) but I definitely follow the rhythm of this thread!

KRKR
Health, light, love, peace to all
:wave: