PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman Murder Case Acquittal- May lead to "Martial Law"

jagman
1st July 2013, 15:56
There is a huge case being tried in the US right now. George Zimmerman
a Florida resident is charged with second degree murder of Trayvon Martin.
The case is chalked full of racial components.Two of the prosecution star
witnesses testified last week and many analyst's think that their testimony
was so damaging for the prosecution that it could lead to Zimmerman being
acquitted.

Twitter is a blaze with comments saying if George is acquitted there will be
riot's in the streets from coast to coast. A Chicago detective has been quoted
Saying that if Zimmerman is acquitted there will be riots in Chicago, St. Louis,
KC, LA, NY, Florida, Memphis etc.. He went on to say that these riot's would
be worse than the riot that followed the Rodney King trial in LA.

If this happens??? Obama could....could declare Martial Law.

TargeT
1st July 2013, 16:11
Maybe I am out of touch with america; I highly doubt this would cause riots, though the media certainly seems to want that.

Every picture I've seen from the "MSM" of Trayvon Martin was from when he was 12 years old and cute, not when he got shot, 6'3", tatooed (neck, arms, hands, face) drug dealer/theif (when he was shot he looked like he was in his 30's already); the spin on this is very heavy, but for some reason I don't think there's much traction.

I watched some of the court procedings, it's been looking bad for the prosecution for a while now.

4Talismans
1st July 2013, 16:23
i would not be surprised to see riots if there is an acquittal. However, I would expect the individual states and cities to handle it. I don't see martial law happening. That would just exacerbate the situation.

risveglio
1st July 2013, 18:31
acquitted.

Saying that if Zimmerman is acquitted there will be riots in Chicago, St. Louis,

I thought Zimmerman is Hispanic, are we going to have black on hispanic riots?

ghostrider
1st July 2013, 23:29
if someone is threatening you don't defend yourself, call blah blah ... yeah right... the lesson here is man with gun always wins over man without gun ... guess your not allowed to defend yourself, if this had gone the other way we wouldn't even hear about it ...

seeker/reader
2nd July 2013, 00:34
--------------

jagman
2nd July 2013, 00:49
Be stalked by an armed vigilante/wanna be copper and your not armed, chances are you end up dead.

I really don't want this thread to descend in, who's on Trayvon side and
who's on Georges side. The real point of the thread is, the PTB could use
this situation if riots and violence does occur.

ghostrider
2nd July 2013, 01:28
Be stalked by an armed vigilante/wanna be copper and your not armed, chances are you end up dead.

I really don't want this thread to descend in, who's on Trayvon side and
who's on Georges side. The real point of the thread is, the PTB could use
this situation if riots and violence does occur.

they could even use some CIA puppets to start riots no matter what the outcome ... please don't fall for it ... they want martial law, we can't give it to them ...

jagman
2nd July 2013, 01:35

I do get what your saying seeker/reader. My opinion of the case probably
falls somewhere in between your opinion and ghostriders.
George called the police and he should have let it go at that point.
On the other hand it's pretty clear from testimony that Trayvon attacked
George. Regardless, A young man is dead and there is another division
and distraction.

Sidney
2nd July 2013, 01:39
For anyone else (besides me)that doesn't know the story, this is from Wikipedia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shooting of Trayvon Martin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shooting of Trayvon Martin

Map of incident
Date February 26, 2012
Time 7:09 PM EST (start)
Location The Retreat at Twin Lakes
in Sanford, Florida, U.S.
(See aerial views of points of interest.)
Coordinates 28.79295°N 81.32965°WCoordinates: 28.79295°N 81.32965°W
Participants George Zimmerman (shooter)
Deaths Trayvon Martin
Charges Second-degree murder[1]
The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman took place on the night of February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, United States. Zimmerman is currently on trial for second-degree murder in the case.[2]
Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African American. George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American,[Note 1] was the neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community where Martin was temporarily staying and where the shooting took place.[4][5][6]
Zimmerman has stated that while in his vehicle on a personal errand, he noticed Martin walking inside the community. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious, stating "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about" and "looking at all the houses".[7][8] According to a police report, "there is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter".[9][10][11] While still on the phone with the police dispatcher, Zimmerman left his vehicle. After the phone call concluded, there was a violent encounter between Martin and Zimmerman. The encounter ended with Zimmerman fatally shooting Martin once in the chest at close range.[12][13][14][15][16][17]
When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman stated that Martin had attacked him and that he had shot Martin in self-defense.[4] Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and from two vertical lacerations on the back of his head. EMTs treated Zimmerman at the scene, after which he was taken to the Sanford Police Department. Zimmerman was detained and questioned for approximately five hours.[18][19][20] He was then released without being charged. At the time, police said they found no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's claim of self-defense.[19][21][22]
The circumstances of Martin's death, the initial decision not to charge Zimmerman, and questions about Florida's stand-your-ground law received national and international attention. Allegations of racist motivation for both the shooting and police conduct, along with intense media reporting that was sometimes inaccurate, contributed to public demands for Zimmerman's arrest.[23][24][25][26] On March 22, 2012, a Special Prosecutor was appointed to take over the investigation.[27] On April 11, 2012, the Special Prosecutor filed a charge of murder in the second degree against Zimmerman, who then turned himself in and was placed in custody.[28][29] The prosecution's account of what they allege happened on the night of the shooting is largely contained in the Affidavit of Probable Cause.[30] Zimmerman pleaded not guilty to the charge and is out on a $1 million bond while awaiting the results of the trial.
Zimmmerman's trial began on June 10 in Sanford, Florida.[2] He had requested a "stand your ground" hearing, but in March 2013, his defense elected to bypass the hearing so that his case would be tried before a jury.[31]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be curious to find out if there is any surveillance camera footage, in the evidence.
If not, no one will ever know what really happened.

jagman
2nd July 2013, 01:49
Thank you for posting the story Sidney.:wave:

TargeT
2nd July 2013, 20:06
Paula posted some interesting christopher green videos onthis topic:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60736-Christopher-Green---As-always-hard-hitting-and-in-your-face.--

(well the first video anyway)

Mark
3rd July 2013, 00:06
Hi Jag. Thanks for posting this. For just a bit of contextualization:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=21928&d=1372809735

I'd like to caution folks against falling for the division meme.

This is a summer of discontent. The MSM is saturating the media with commercials, reality shows, court cases from the supreme on down to the local and carefully designed punditry that is designed to foment the widest encompassing divisiveness possible. For obvious reasons. As things fall apart the last vector of co-optation is Divide and Conquer. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize this if one is not thinking and perceiving synthetically, i.e. holstically. Synthesizing information from disparate sources and taking note of the underlying commonality of purpose. Paula Deene, Trayvon, Supreme Court decisions, commercials about mixed-race children, the passage of laws regarding "gay" marriage, women's rights on abortion and much, much more.

Recognize the trap and don't fall for the okey-doke. Blessings, friends.

jagman
3rd July 2013, 03:01

This is a summer of discontent. The MSM is saturating the media with commercials, reality shows, court cases from the supreme on down to the local and carefully designed punditry that is designed to foment the widest encompassing divisiveness possible. For obvious reasons. As things fall apart the last vector of co-optation is Divide and Conquer. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize this if one is not thinking and perceiving synthetically, i.e. holstically. Synthesizing information from disparate sources and taking note of the underlying commonality of purpose. Paula Deene, Trayvon, Supreme Court decisions, commercials about mixed-race children, the passage of laws regarding "gay" marriage, women's rights on abortion and much, much more.

Blessings to you friend. I hope every PA member reads your response.

rgray222
3rd July 2013, 04:09
acquitted.

Most people have not taken the time to understand the Zimmerman case. The media chose this case and highlighted this case to intentionally stir up racial controversy, for one purpose and one purpose only. To ignite and unite the black voters behind Barack Obama prior to the 2012 election.

The media started to run with this story before they realized that Zimmerman was Hispanic. They attempted to backtrack once they realized their mistake but they were locked into this case. He was described a white at first and then they resorted to calling him a white Latino. Eventually they just resorted to his name Zimmerman without mentioning his ethnic heritage. One of the major networks, I think CBS even photshopped pictures of Zimmerman, airbrushing out grass stains on his clothes and removing injuries to the back of his head. They were called out on it and the reporters were reprimanded and apologized.

The election has now come and gone and the media is happy to deal with the fallout. They accomplished what they set out to do, get Obama reelected. That was the plan all along, Zimmerman is just collateral damage to the media, a loose end that will be tied up after the trial. The trial could go either way, if he is found guilty of 2nd degree murder the media will be delighted, manslaughter - they will be equally delighted, it carries a minimum of 15 years. If he is acquitted there will be outrage on the behalf of the media. There will be speeches by black leaders and talking heads and maybe even some minor damage by those that are outraged but the bottom line it will fizzle out in the end.

The real injustice is that 25 people were murdered in Chicago on the same weekend Trayvon Martin died. Most of them young black men. There was even one 8 year old girl that died of a stray bullet. Where is the outrage by the black community, where is the liberal outrage, the conservative outrage. Murder of young black men is almost at epidemic proportions and no one but no one seems outraged.

How did the Trayvon Martin case move into the spotlight immediately following his death. Why did the media take this case and run so hard with it. It is blatantly obvious that it was intentional.

My heart goes out to the Martin and Zimmerman families, they are all being used by the media. It is easy to see once you take the emotion out of this case and examine the facts.

On a side note my 16 year old son asked my tonight, "how can they try Zimmerman a second time after he was found guilty". The media tried and convicted him before he ever set a foot in court!

jagman
3rd July 2013, 04:30
rgray222 it will fizzle out in the end.

I'm not so sure about that. I think they are just looking for a reason to
put us all on lock down.

TargeT
3rd July 2013, 14:10
Hi Jag. Thanks for posting this. For just a bit of contextualization:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=21928&d=1372809735

Funny that you say that,

On his face book his name was "wild nigga" and there were many posts about him having the best "trees" (slang for cannabis plants) he was arrested many times, one time going to school with several womens watches and rings that he "found" along with screw drivers and other tools and a large amount of Cannabis.

to me he seems to be an intelligent thief / drug dealer; I knew many of these in high school and they actually turned out to be fairly good people once they hit their mid 20's and got their heads on strait, none of them deserved to be shot (and neither did Martin IMO) but when you think you are tough ****, a bad ass, a "thug" and act like it to someone who is ALREADY on edge and prepared to defend themselves with deadly force, bad things happen.

This is the case of about 90% of the murders down here in the Virgin Islands, there is a heavy "thug" mentality in the poorer communities (unfortunately) where everyone wants to flex and act tough as hell; mostly it's just a front or ego thing, but it gets people shot a lot and a lot of muggings / robberies ( my truck was broken into a couple of weeks ago, but that’s minor compared to what happens to some houses or people walking home from bars / restaurants)

I see the same thing happening in the Zimmerman / martin case.

Be careful how you manipulate others perceptions, if you want to seem badass and tough, you run the risk of scaring the wrong person enough that something bad may happen.

This is what TV showed you:
http://www.wagist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon_martingeorge_zimmerman2012-wide1.jpg
This picture of Martin was 5 years old.

This is what TV COULD have shown you:
http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

This is NOT a duality issue, there is no "he was right" or "he was wrong"

Zimmerman was being overly suspicous for no reason and probably confronted Martin with little cause for it.

Martin probably reacted to the confrontation in an agressive mannor, evidence suggests he struck zimmerman in the face & knocked him to the ground.

Does getting punched mean you can shoot someone? well legally the phrase "I was afraid for my life" is very powerful & Zimmerman could technically "get off" due to that; personally I think his ego was bruised when he got punched and in anger he shot martin.

No video footage, no witnesses, I don't think we will ever know exactly what happened; but I do think this was not a clear cut case on either side.

I think ego won the battle between those two & now media is hyping it for the most it can get out of it.

jagman
3rd July 2013, 15:52
Well stated by TargeT & Rahkyt, I think we can all agree that the
media is using this case and many others to divide us.
I think a perfect **** storm of events occurred the day Trayvon
was killed.This truly is the Summer of Discontent.

Mark
3rd July 2013, 16:46
I leave it to each to find and follow their own version of truth. Rehashing the lies vs. the truth here is beyond my purpose. I tire of explaining things from a perspective that the majority are programmed from childhood to fear and loath. Balance is key. I will leave the thread with a recent FB status of mine:

There is a malady that affects the Terran human population. It is one that is so deep it is difficult to get to individually unless the utmost effort to perceive it is undertaken. It is known by science and recently confirmed that trauma is multi-generational. That it permeates not only the individual human psyche but it is passed down genetically to future lines. There are traumas that exist in places and spaces all over the world that we are now enacting today. Things that people rail against and state were the past and, therefore, they are not currently responsible for them. The realization that the past is expressed in the present through genetic strands, that we are, generationally, still responsible for what our ancestors did is so much of an unwanted truth to recognize that it results in blind rejection and the inability to root out the issues at the personal level. Genetic expression can be moderated. Past traumas experienced by both the perpetrators and the victims can be cured. But it takes a willingness to see it in the first place for that to occur. Until then, the traumas will repeat themselves over and over again in the collective psyche of the Terran human family and in each of our lives. Our Ancestors, revered and otherwise, are still with us. Exorcise that which does not move the human family forward as One, make peace with your personal genetic history by recognizing it and by so doing, your future and all of our futures will be as bright as so many wish them to be.

Be careful this summer, everybody, the OP raises a sobering point. One worth keeping in mind. Bless.

Ba-ba-Ra
3rd July 2013, 17:15
I'm convinced we will probably never know the complete truth of half of these things or what is in the minds of TPTB.

I do know that they take every opportunity to divert our attentions away from the Big Picture.

So, IMO, it is our job to look at where they are focusing our attention, but not become emotionally involved with where they are focusing our attention. Just observe without emotion or judgment or drawing any conclusions. Simply be the silent observer, then look away and try to see what they are diverting our attention away from. It's always there, perhaps on the back page of the paper or just a brief news item that is quickly discarded.

We can only be lead through fear and strong emotional charges. That's why they spend so much time getting us stirred up and so little time giving us real in depth information.

I encourage all to step back from the emotion of all situations and look behind the curtain, instead of where they are shinning the spotlight.

Bill Ryan
13th July 2013, 00:53
-------

Twitter Flooded With New Wave of Riot Threats

http://infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-new-wave-of-riot-threats

Unless the tweets shown on this Infowars page have been invented (or are from assets intending to provoke violence), there may be trouble ahead.

Remember that Doug Hagmann's DHS insider source stated back in February that racial conflict was being planned:

From http://projectavalon.net/Doug_Hagmann_DHS_Insider_Obamas_cyber_warriors_and_preparing_for_collapse_6_Feb_2013.pdf

(or http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666)

DHS Source 'Rosebud' (RB): The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession.

My personal comment: *If* Zimmerman is acquitted and walks totally free, this may very well be choreographed as the intended spark that ignites a carefully prepared powderkeg.

If this transpires, then this may just be the first domino to fall in an escalating sequence. We should watch carefully.

thunder24
13th July 2013, 00:57
oh but we can always postulate better things ....
-------

Twitter Flooded With New Wave of Riot Threats

http://infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-new-wave-of-riot-threats

Unless the tweets shown on this Infowars page have been invented (or are from assets intending to provoke violence), there may be trouble ahead.

Remember that Doug Hagmann's DHS insider source stated back in February that racial conflict was being planned:

From http://projectavalon.net/Doug_Hagmann_DHS_Insider_Obamas_cyber_warriors_and_preparing_for_collapse_6_Feb_2013.pdf

(or http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7666)

DHS Source 'Rosebud' (RB): The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession.

My personal comment: *If* Zimmerman is acquitted and walks totally free, this may very well be choreographed as the intended spark that ignites a carefully prepared powderkeg.

If this transpires, then this may just be the first domino to fall in an escalating sequence. We should watch carefully.

Bill Ryan
13th July 2013, 01:17
oh but we can always postulate better things ....

I detect a little twist of sarcasm there. :)

When I'm mountaineering, I 'postulate' (intend) a positive experience and a safe return for myself and everyone who's with me.

(And yes, in over 30 years of fairly serious expeditioning all over the world, I've never been hurt -- not even a scratch -- and nether has anyone I've ever been climbing with.)

But I study the weather, have first aid in my pack, use a safety rope, make good decisions, and know what the **** I'm doing.

Being optimistic goes in harness with being smart. It all goes together.

novus
13th July 2013, 01:32
It's weird, isn't it?

Common sense and federal law say, you should not threaten anyone over the internet. I am very careful never to do that, even in a joking manner. Yet here it is, flagrant, notorious, threats of violence (even threats to murder according to skin color) if some condition is not met.

How do they get by with it?

Something is fishy about this whole Zimmerman affair.

IMO, Zimmerman is going to walk. If the jury doesn't find him innocent, his lawyers will file for a mistrial, and Zimmerman will walk. The prosecution simply does not have enough to convict this man. I think they knew this from the beginning? I think this trial was for purely political reasons, and NOT to determine innocence or guilt.

Bill Ryan
13th July 2013, 01:38
More:

New Black Panthers: “Unrest All Over America” if Zimmerman Acquitted

http://infowars.com/new-black-panthers-unrest-all-over-america-if-zimmerman-acquitted

Mike
13th July 2013, 02:00
Depending on which media outlet you're viewing, Trayvon is either portrayed as an innocent young kid, or a drug dealing tattoo'd thug. To me its irrelevant; on that night he was just a kid walking back to his Dad's house with iced tea and skittles, hoping to catch the rest of NBA all-star game.

If he were a convicted rapist, it would still be absolutely irrelevant. He was followed and antagonized by this overzealous Zimmerman for no other reason than his race, and a scuffle not so surprisingly broke out. And now the kid is dead.

My feeling is, like Target mentioned, that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, and resorted to the gun as a face-saving tactic. Pride. There is nobody on earth that can convince me that this kid was gonna kill Zimmerman right there in that gated community. Nobody. If he just took his beating like a man none of this would be happening. He didn't need to use the gun.

Of course Zimmerman had a right to defend himself. That's universal. The problem is, the media keeps lumping together "defending yourself" and "shooting someone" as if they are one and the same thing. Its idiotic. No one has the right to follow someone without reason, antagonize them, and then shoot and kill them simply because the scuffle wasn't working in their favor.

As usual, the media has needlessly complicated things. I'll bet Zimmerman never intended to kill anyone that day...but he did. Case closed.

P.s. Bill, you must be more creative with your forum cussing. Utilize the # button next time, as in "f#ck;)

ThePythonicCow
13th July 2013, 02:10
My feeling is, like Target mentioned, that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, and resorted to the gun as a face-saving tactic. Pride. There is nobody on earth that can convince me.that this kid was gonna kill Zimmerman right there in that gated community. Nobody. If he just took his beating like a man none of this would be happening.
That's a key detail that we don't know.

We also don't know what Zimmerman figured, at that fatal moment. Angrily pounding someone's head into the pavement, when you're bigger, younger and stronger, is a dangerous thing to do, if they are armed. It just might be your last mistake. They might fear for their life and act.

We can't really know what went down in those few moments. Hence, we cannot (in my view, and I'm not on the jury, nor have I listened to the testimony presented to them) convict, due to a reasonable doubt.

Mike
13th July 2013, 02:16
My feeling is, like Target mentioned, that Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked, and resorted to the gun as a face-saving tactic. Pride. There is nobody on earth that can convince me.that this kid was gonna kill Zimmerman right there in that gated community. Nobody. If he just took his beating like a man none of this would be happening.

We also don't know what Zimmerman figured, at that fatal moment. Angrily pounding someone's head into the pavement, when you're bigger, younger and stronger, is a dangerous thing to do, if they are armed. It just might be your last mistake. They might fear for their life and act.

We can't really know what went down in those few moments. Hence, we cannot (in my view, and I'm not on the jury, nor have I listened to the testimony presented to them) convict, due to a reasonable doubt.

How dare you be so reasonable Paul!;)

My point is, none of it would have happened if Zimmerman wasn't in this misguided hero mode. He made his bed, so to speak...

Has to be convicted in my opinion (humble, of course)...if not first, then certainly 2nd degree murder

jagman
13th July 2013, 02:19
The Jury will be working tomorrow, so we could have a verdict.

They have been sequestered now for 14 days.

I think they will reach a verdict tomorrow.During jury selection

process, the prosecution objected to one of the 6 jurors

but the defense was able to get her on the jury. Court

reporters have talked about a juror that takes no notes

and looks like she not interested. Hung jury IMO

KiwiElf
13th July 2013, 02:25
Remember: Rodney Wayne... and what ensued after... ;)

Mike
13th July 2013, 02:27

Is that John Wayne's son or something?

...I think you mean Rodney King, my friend;)

TargeT
13th July 2013, 02:34

I could very easily see the phrase "I was afraid for my life" coming out of Zimmerman's mouth; especially as I saw more evidence presented.

But the reality of the situation is that the facts do not matter, once your mind is made up on any topic it is very difficult for anything to change your mind, those that believe this was race motivated or a "slaying" will continue to believe that, and the opposite is also true.

This situation has polarized MANY people and I think that's what it has been leveraged to do intentionally (what ISN'T polarized these days?!) I think TV (especially among other media types) is in it's final stages of manipulation, everything that comes out is being polarized to EXTREMES perhaps in an attempt to cause unrest so the "fist" of the state can be brought down and remind us how powerful our master is.

The LA Riots had just cause, the beating of that man by the police was an OVERLY clear cut case & I think the riots were at the very least, understandable.

THIS situation is very iffy (if one pays attention to the evidence) THIS situation should not cause riots, especially "race" based riots; however that is what is being pushed from every corner,, even TWITTER (which I am convinced is in the same pool as Facebook, Flikr, and the other CIA/Co-OPed offerings on the internet, they even LOOK like they were cast by the same designer)

Now, for this situation: I think nothing will come of it (but my view is based on a very myopic living/social situation I've been out of the "main stream" living sections of the US for over 10 years now) but I just don't think this will happen, it's so ... so PETTY.

Remember: Rodney King... and what ensued after... ;)

ZERO correlation between the two events. (Martin/King I mean...)

ThePythonicCow
13th July 2013, 02:39

My point is, none of it would have happened if Zimmerman wasn't in this misguided hero mode. He made his bed, so to speak...

Has to be convicted in my opinion (humble, of course)...if not first, then certainly 2nd degree murder

From TheFreeDictionary.com (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/second+degree+murder)

second degree murder

A non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility.
If the evidence presented to the jury convinces them that Zimmerman assaulted Martin, then yes.

Or if, in another scenario, Zimmerman had died at the hands of Martin, then Martin would likely be considered for 2nd degree (non-premeditated) murder.

My guess, not having the burden of knowing the evidence to hinder my typing, is that Zimmerman was pestering Martin, but not assaulting him.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This situation has polarized MANY people and I think that's what it has been leveraged to do intentionally (what ISN'T polarized these days?!) I think TV (especially among other media types) is in it's final stages of manipulation, everything that comes out is being polarized to EXTREMES perhaps in an attempt to cause unrest so the "fist" of the state can be brought down and remind us how powerful our master is.
Good post - I agree.

mgray
13th July 2013, 02:54
I find it curious that Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano decided to announce today she is leaving to head up University of California.
Timing is odd.

Mike
13th July 2013, 02:59

From TheFreeDictionary.com (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/second+degree+murder)

second degree murder

A non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility.
If the evidence presented to the jury convinces them that Zimmerman assaulted Martin, then yes.

Or if, in another scenario, Zimmerman had died at the hands of Martin, then Martin would likely be considered for 2nd degree (non-premeditated) murder.

My guess, not having the burden of knowing the evidence to hinder my typing, is that Zimmerman was pestering Martin, but not assaulting him.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good post - I agree.

As "assault" is carried out by a threat of body harm, coupled with a present apparent ability to cause the harm. Its an act intended to cause an apprehension of harmful or offensive conduct that causes apprehension.of such contact in the victim. This according to the 'Free Dictionary'.

The word assault is a little misleading. Many people think it denotes physical contact, but technically it's the threat of physical contact. I'd say creepily following and antagonizing meets that criteria. I'd certainly feel threatened if I was in Martin's shoes.

KiwiElf
13th July 2013, 04:16

Is that John Wayne's son or something?

...I think you mean Rodney King, my friend;)

Quite right - thank you - memory ain't what it used to be ;)

MadMax1
13th July 2013, 04:52
From what i have gathered this is how it went down Zimmerman is on neighbour hood watch and sees this kid walking along and thinks he is up to no good so rings the police because there have been trouble recently with break ins and what not. The police tell him not to confront the person but he does it any way, he confronts the teenager and a fight ensues resulting in Zimmermen being on the bottom and Martin on top of him. Martin lays into him and is banging Zimmermens head into the ground. Zimmermen fearing his head will get stoved in pulls out his pistol and fires into Martins chest hitting him in the heart which results in death. Now if i have all the facts right here then yes this could have been avoided if the man had stayed put and not confronted Martin but obviously Zimmermen has had enough of the police being to slow to respond and takes matters into his own hand.

That being said if he confronted someone that he thought was up to no good and a fight broke out which lead to that person being on top of him banging his head into the ground, he would probably think "this person is not going to stop and i'll be dead if my head gets banged into the ground to many more times. So he panicks and pulls out his pistol and shoots him to make him stop which results in Martin dieing, now if he had not shot him to make him stop it could have gone the other way and it could be Zimmermen that is dead and Martin on trial.

I think regardless of how this trial ends the media will keep milking it till the cow drys up simply because it makes for good ratings for them plus it's what they have been told to do i have noticed in the last month they keep jumping from 4 main stories and when it starts to fizzle on one story they switch to the next one and keep milking it some more. I have grown tired of the news being full of events that should not be plastered all over the tv and internet like it is and am following other avenues of news to follow what is really going on in the world, i suggest we all do the same and stop getting drawn into what the main news line is running. Yes it's good to look and see what they are going on about but remember to move on and check all sources not just a couple.

Bill Ryan
13th July 2013, 05:08
From what i have gathered this is how it went down Zimmerman is on neighbour hood watch and sees this kid walking along and thinks he is up to no good so rings the police because there have been trouble recently with break ins and what not. The police tell him not to confront the person but he does it any way, he confronts the teenager and a fight ensues

None of that matters -- not wishing any disrespect at all, in any way, to the kid that was killed. We may never know what really happened. No-one else was there.

The issue is how this situation might be played as an asset by the controllers who have the capacity to use anything that happens (planned or not) to further their own ends.

As I understand it, that's what the thread is really about. We are all onlookers in a situation that just might possibly involve or affect us later in some way. Otherwise, we're just rubberneckers on the road gawping and gossiping at a tragic accident.

Do you see?

peterspm
13th July 2013, 05:12
wouldn't an act of unrest require effort? maybe something akin to getting a job? I don't see a problem coming if Zimmerman were acquitted. I could be wrong, i've been wrong before.

Sidney
13th July 2013, 05:24
Could be used as an excuse to enforce mandatory cameras in every single neighborhood in America, every 50 feet. (those that don't already have them anyway).

heretogrow
13th July 2013, 05:24
This case broke my heart. I agree that it was meant to divide but some of us have family of all persuasions and we don't see in color anymore. We see a human family and an agenda that is sadly against us. You can't break us that easily. My heart goes out to the Martin family. Shame on the media for trying to use propaganda once more to put laws into place that take away freedoms. When I go to that quiet place and reflect on what is really going on in America I pray that the victims like Travon will see that there contribution is worth it. This was a loving, living, breathing young man that has been used for an agenda. I can't help but look at those photos of him and feel that I have known him before and I will know him again and in truth I am not sure that is a good thing. It may mean that this will go on and on...

Bill Ryan
13th July 2013, 05:39
-------

There's pretty good reason to believe that the technology exists -- if they choose to deploy it -- to target entire racial/ethnic groups, over a very large geographical area, with 'anger and unrest' vibes that might be designed to tip the balance, the trigger being a carefully orchestrated, racially charged, highly controversial event.

Here's the thought experiment I invite readers to do:

Imagine you are in a position of great executive power, and you'd like to justify gun confiscation, more ID checks, more surveillance, restrictions on travel, maybe even internment of civilians who are a threat to law and order. This is your goal, so that you can usher in the NWO.
Imagine you have highly classified, advanced energy weapons that can be targeted against racially identified groups in a large-scale, banket way. You may not be able to predict how any specific individual will behave, but statistically you can be confident that a large group will move or react in a certain direction or with a certain intention or emotion.
In this way, there's an opportunity for blacks to be triggered to begin rioting in the streets. (Read some of the tweets reported on this page (http://www.infowars.com/twitter-flooded-with-new-wave-of-riot-threats/) if you don't think this is a simmering, suppressed issue.)
Some of those blacks will specifically target whites, as a symbol of injustice in the US (which is still very deep-seated). Some whites will respond, some with guns.
Remember that you can 'trigger' the white gun-owners as a group, too. And all this time, there's a black president, itching to label and demonize and finally handle the white patriots, or constitutionalists, who are now showing their 'true colors' (vigilante action, self-defense, shouting that this is all a set-up, etc). And how convenient that Obama has the skin color that he has.
Problem > Reaction > Solution. It's all right there, just as you always wished for. You realize that by acting now, in certain ways, you can further your agenda considerably.
The kindling and firewood is all laid and ready. All that's needed is a match.

In that situation, and with that agenda, what would you do?

gripreaper
13th July 2013, 05:57
In that situation, and with that agenda, what would you do?

Well, taking a moment to put on my nefarious, oligarchical, psychopathic, genocidal, controlling, power mongering, ritualistic, hedonistic, greedy filter for context, I would...

Not let a good crisis go to waste.

MadMax1
13th July 2013, 05:59
From what i have gathered this is how it went down Zimmerman is on neighbour hood watch and sees this kid walking along and thinks he is up to no good so rings the police because there have been trouble recently with break ins and what not. The police tell him not to confront the person but he does it any way, he confronts the teenager and a fight ensues

None of that matters -- not wishing any disrespect at all, in any way, to the kid that was killed. We may never know what really happened. No-one else was there.

The issue is how this situation might be played as an asset by the controllers who have the capacity to use anything that happens (planned or not) to further their own ends.

As I understand it, that's what the thread is really about. We are all onlookers in a situation that just might possibly involve or affect us later in some way. Otherwise, we're just rubberneckers on the road gawping and gossiping at a tragic accident.

Do you see?

Yes i agree it is very possible that heavy riots would be an opportunity for them to enstate martial law i should have worded my post better but i believe this is why the media is flooding the news with this story, to stir people into doing things. Because that is what they have been told to do by the people behind the scenes, I have alot of American friends that are worried about rioting and i have explained to them what i know and to be prepared for possible martial law to be enstated. One of them asked my why and i told her that it would be a perfect opportunity for them to test out martial law on a city to see what happens before they spread it. she lives a few hours away from the city where this is all happening. As i said i don't think it matters if he is convicted or not the media will continue to milk it and riots will ensue, and i don't understand why they are calling him a white person he looks more hispanic to me and his mother is certainly not white at all. And what i mean is if Zimmermen is convicted then the hispanic community may riot simply because of the media frenzy that has whipped up this story to the point of it overflowing the bowl.

So yes i do see what the original post was referring to they could enforce martial law in these cities to start with if riots get out of control, and then spread out from their using not American troops but foreign troops dressed in american uniforms and kits.

Mike
13th July 2013, 06:27

Do you see?

No one has been guiltier than me in the off-topic category. Sorry Jags! No excuse, but I think it was bound to happen. I hope you can endure just a bit more off-topicness...

It's true of course that no one was there Bill, and yet this sounds a bit lawyerly. I know its not your intent, of course, but this is what the defense lawyer will inevitably say in every case (were you there?!?) where there is no smoking gun but where the circumstantial evidence is stacked highly against him. While the semantical legal dance continues, those of us unburdened by "reasonable doubt" can make a pretty easy deduction here. In our heart of hearts, I think we all know exactly what happened that day. The point of contention really is what should happen to this man, Zimmerman.

It is gossipy in a sense, but also useful in that I feel good in off-loading my thoughts, and I suspect others feel the same.

Getting on topic, it is interesting to me that the gun furor hasn't stoked up like one might think it would. Shocking really, that the topic of "gun control" has sort of simmered harmlessly in the background. It would seem like another perfect opportunity for the cabal to take advantage of. Perhaps Prince was right; perhaps race wars are the new Illuminatti strategy. Makes me think they abandoned the gun strategy when they felt the resistance of the people.

ThePythonicCow
13th July 2013, 06:55
No one has been guiltier than me in the off-topic category.
Guess I can't complain much (hoping no one looks back at my off topic posts.)

Getting on topic, it is interesting to me that the gun furor hasn't stoked up like one might think it would. Shocking really, that the topic of "gun control" has sort of simmered harmlessly in the background. It would seem like another perfect opportunity for the cabal to take advantage of. Perhaps Prince was right; perhaps race wars are the new Illuminatti strategy. Makes me think they abandoned the gun strategy when they felt the resistance of the people.
Perhaps a "nice hot" August in some American cities will re-stoke that fire.

ThePythonicCow
13th July 2013, 09:20
Those, like me, who still find interesting the actual details of the incident between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin may find Stefan Molyneux's presentation of various relevant details: The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc) to be informative. I won't inline the video here, so as to avoid again distracting this thread from its intended, and by all rights, far more important, topic.

There are a couple of connections to this thread however.

In Stefan's words, seemingly well justified by what he presents, "the media was in the business of race baiting."
The black family has largely been destroyed in the US, in the last few decades, leading to more abusive child raising and increased tendencies toward violence, in blacks as opposed to other races.

The tinder for a racial war is present, though noticing such risks being called racist.

Taurean
13th July 2013, 14:30
Given all the intrusions, indignities, violations, impositions, extortions, degradations, humiliations and deprivations that our respective governments have already showered upon us I think it's amazing that there hasn't already been a more meaningful reaction to such onslaughts.

Doesn't anybody in the US & EU make any connections with Egypt, Turkey. Brazil et al. - but then, what's happening in Spain, Greece etc doesn't seem to hit the MSN anymore.

Clearly all the substances they abuse us with are very effective.

Alan
13th July 2013, 14:59
Here is an interesting summary of the incident:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/patrick-j-buchanan/a-guilty-verdict-will-be-vengeance/

thunder24
13th July 2013, 19:07
and prison planet reports that trayvons dad is the "grand master freemason" of his lodge?

Now how does that fit in with their taking an event and useing it? or does it? no offense to the brothers that are members of the forum.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/trayvon-martins-dad-is-a-grand-master-freemason.html

novus
13th July 2013, 21:40
Here is an interesting summary of the incident:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/07/patrick-j-buchanan/a-guilty-verdict-will-be-vengeance/

Spot on!

That's one of the best assessments of the situation I've read thus far.

peterspm
13th July 2013, 21:44
it seems like everybody has an agenda of some kind, prisonplanet, infowars, twitter, Alex, David, the powers that be, government employees, etc etc. Travon is not a victim, he's the aggressor. it's a simple case of self defense. if we need someone/something to 'blame' (besides Obama and the 6 media owners), which is an American trait (but not exclusively) it's poverty. why do we even have neighborhoods like that? There's plenty to go around, worldwide. It's the way we extract what we do from mother earth. it's the power system in place, that's what needs dismantling.

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 22:30
Don't believe the HYPE jagman.

Media and elites may want a race riot, but African Americans just want a fair trial. So far it's been that. George will get manslaughter serve 10 years for taking the unarmed teen's life. If it was your child, Zimmerman would have gotten 20. This is at least, 1/2 fair, that he doesn't just get to go home for stalking that child coming from a 711, because of presumptuous actions and assumptions. The boy is dead, a mother and father morn their loss, and Zimmerman is going to jail for trying to cover his mistake. Had he just admitted he followed the boy, instead of staying in the car as told by police, he probably would have walked. But he, and the Florida Police department, didn't think taking that child's life, was worthy of even going to court to see what happened. Insulting to us to see our children gunned down, by overzealous wannabe's with guns?

You betcha. But God, the only champion for African Americans since being dragged here in the belly of the beasts ships, will take care of it all, and at this time in our patient journey, WE won't jump the gun, but have faith, that the WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN WATCHING THIS COUNTRY since the President got in, and how the people of America, "really" treat minorities, women and people of color. Just that time in our lives, and not a moment to soon. You might want to pass that along.

And yes, you still get "stinky" neighbors, but you gotta love them just the same.

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 23:01
it's amazing to see you do your "math?" Funny.

So walk with me a moment. I am a mother, and you are a father. WE go out on the town, leaving our teen son with his younger soon to be brother playing video games, with 50 dollars in his pocket for pizza, as we go out to dinner. We get a call. Your son is dead.

The cops don't arrest the guy who did it, nor do they have answers why a receipt from 711 numerous blocks away, for a watermelon Arizona ice tea, and Skittles.
Do you know they have perverts stalking boys and homeless and women and children everyday coming from a store? Do you expect your son to be killed for walking home to watch the basketball March Madness finals?

He had NO ILL INTENT talking to his girl on the phone about the "creepy ass white guy" staring at him coming home from the 711. She says, "maybe he's a freak, and you better run." Treyvon says, nah, but I am gonna walk a little faster. It's pouring raining, and the girl hears him say I'm stopping by the mailboxes, until the rain slows a little. Still on the phone, he see George Zimmerman in his car go by the mailboxes and according to George's police demonstration(the one he kept consistently changing) he was in his car, and Treyvon went past him and circled his car looking inside and then walked off where George couldn't see him?

Then George while on the phone tells the cops to meet him at the clubhouse, and follows Treyvon with two flashlights and a gun. Looking for him in the rain. The cops ask: "Are you following him?" George says: "Yeah."
Cop DISPATCH SAYS: "WE don't need you to do that, dispatch notices George is breathing heavily and in motion and repeats what is the club house address, are you at the clubhouse. Will you meet the officers there?
George: just tell them to call me, and i'll tell them where I'm at. HUH? So when the girlfriend heard Treyvon say why are you following me? George should have responded, "I'm George Zimmerman Neighborhood watch, are you a resident here?

But Noooooooooo, not ole coon hunter wannabe George with the uncle sheriff and Father Judge and cop buddies. He's on adrenaline after running and when George said: "What are you talking about." He knew he was following Treyvon. Page 190 of the neighborhood watch manuel, clearly states: "You are the EYE and EARS ONLY. Call the police if you see anything suspicious. Do not pursue a person you suspect of a crime. So if George hadn't said all that nasty talk, while calling him in the same category as criminals and saying they "always get away." I wouldn't have been so clear that he inappropriately stopped didn't identify and shot a tenants child.

Simple as that, and Manslaughter is the verdict.

You can send George some tooth brushes and bath gel, because I doubt if he wants to drop the soap.

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 23:12
Oh and jagman, you may be a little ptsd over the last few neighbors that moved in. Trust me, you'll get over it. People are people. Strange sometimes and even horney beyond belief with advertisement, but still they are "just people." They can't intimidate you when you are in the right.

PS The WORLD IS WATCHING THIS CASE, not just America.
Justice, just better be just, or they'll know America for the hypocracy the Republicans have shown in their justice system.

That wouldn't be so hot, with torture, force feedings, fema camps, and other little secret "Hitleresk type stuff."

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 23:16
400 years and the only black person white America knows, is Martin Luther King.

Shame.

They certainly don't know this branch of God's tree, and they "chose" not to even consider them.
Book OF Enoch?
You betcha!

risveglio
13th July 2013, 23:26

Shame.

They certainly don't know this branch of God's tree, and they "chose" not to even consider them.
Book OF Enoch?
You betcha!

There is no truth to this statement. Why are you allowed to say it?

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 23:42
Not gonna happen Bill. This isn't Jeremiah's Generation coming back from WW2 and seeing his friend lynched. This is the generation that grew up with whites and have life long friends that are white, and that the same white folks tell us, we aren't welcome in their cities. Yes they tell us, about their parents grandparents Aunts and Uncles but they use more colorful language starting with "fat ole b." "dumb ole fart." Stuff like that.

Mean ole nasty pos. We've heard it all, and the reason, we don't try to blend in anymore, just look for equality under the law as citizens. We've been ignored economicly since the beginning, so it just doesn't matter anymore. Our spirit is in the right place with the Creator, and our prayers at those trying times such as the Martins, have been heard. For real, for real Bill.

Can't say it any plainer than that. We have our justice system and God since the beginning, and it they will be there for us, until the end.
The book of Enoch, that the RCC and KJV took out is the beginning and end cycle in detail, when ManKIND of the fallen, takes it too far.
It says, if you haven't read it, they will hate MY people, and treat them badly without end, and for this, the wrath of the LORD has come. All around the world, you can see it. Look at them, and look at you, and you can see it. HE sees it too, day after day, year after year, century after century, they have been very very hard hearted to HIS children.

I kid you not Bill. It was told to me, but sometimes I don't say much about it, but they keep leading me there, and saying the promise? So I guess it's that time. Perhaps they will heed your cry for them to stop, they don't pay attention to me, i'm one of the invisible people in the country with a tentacle or two, in my safety net I worked double shifts paying into for 34 years.

Lifebringer
13th July 2013, 23:52
I mean the "heart" or mind of a black person. Seems all it is embarrasshing stereotypes about us before the world, just calling it like I've seen it. I barely every hear anyone speak highly of anyone in our generation, but they always say MLK. There were many, but I don't hardly ever hear about them. I guess they loved him because he was a martyr, but this generation isn't Martins or Malcolms. We are the Generation of Joshuah.
Wise, peaceful, not ignorant or to be played with.

WE really raised our children the last 60 years on truth. They know NOT all are like that, but that's just not what WE hear.

There is truth to this statement, unless you can tell me how you know. Were you black in a past life or something?
The one thing a human can't change...color, used to keep you in the "keep em poor" even with an education. Just saying do you know Clarence Thomas the SCOTUS?
No, otherwise you would have never put that Benedict Arnold to the PEOPLE, not black people, poor people of all stripes. He's a WS greedy sellout, and what we would call a "house ******."

If you could get to know the people, like the children who have black teachers, nurses, doctors, friends growing up, they would know, there will not be a riot. WE are the generation that walks on faith, not by sight.

Just saying: WE believed the Constitution stood for us too. The jails are for us, so the law must be equal for all. That is all our ancestors died for. OUR vote, EQUAL/citizenship, and Education.
You see how that stripping away is now, don't you? I mean redistricting, voter disenfranchisement, discriminatory insults.
That's alright though...just pretend it's all not happening, and you don't see the wrongs being committed, even to women, but all the time to African Americans. We'll keep our chins up, and keep our faith that one day, WE truly will feel equal as citizens, But perhaps our God has said what WE must do, and perhaps, it's time to fight for it through the laws.

Ooops! They don't work, for us, so they must work against. Perhaps when they round us all up and put us in the concentrations camps, you will understand then? The blood will be on the country's hands, because it was blind, or refused to address the old evils, still rearing their ugliest of heads, in 2013. I just heard what it was Zimmerman had said, that the news bleeped out.
I really wasn't surprised, my guide had told me "coon hunting" on that night when I heard about it, and on Nancy Grace, she repeated what Zimmerman said, and it was: "Those ****ing coons always get away." Yep, my guide hasn't failed me, this country did.

I've learned a lot in 54 yrs, and before I go from here, I'll take it all to God. I'll be the one at the gates, checking names.

thunder24
13th July 2013, 23:53
I can see you are worked up lifebringer, but your statements don't seem to b life bringing. The one here quoted is a very ignorant statement, that seems to of been said in emotion. If so I can understand, but becareful how far you take it. If not out of emotion, you need to do some research within a WWWWIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR spectrum of "whites" then you have.
peace

Shame.

Book OF Enoch?
You betcha!

There is no truth to this statement. Why are you allowed to say it?

some where long ago i started a thread about benjamin banneker.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17784-Benjamin-Banneker

johnf
14th July 2013, 00:33
It's interesting how this thread has been driven into the baser emotions by this subject.
The techniques are amazingly affective, aren't they.
Both they will cease to work if you step back and watch your emotions get manipulated.

Here is an artists conception of how the media works behind the scenes, using the Casey Anthony trial (snuff drama) as an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOlPsUbAHJo

This is a dramatization, but it gives a good enough approximation of the techniques that are being used on the reader of this thread
to disarm the programming triggers if you are willing to experience the false self get it's buttons pushed.

jf

Tesseract
14th July 2013, 02:01
Zimmerman has been found not guilty...

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 02:16
Zimmerman has been found not guilty...

Yup - I started a new thread for that: George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61143-George-Zimmerman-Found-Not-Guilty)

Bill Ryan
14th July 2013, 02:18
--------

Here we go. (Maybe).

Perfect timing... Saturday night.

Mark
14th July 2013, 06:16
But God, the only champion for African Americans since being dragged here in the belly of the beasts ships, will take care of it all, and at this time in our patient journey, WE won't jump the gun, but have faith, that the WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN WATCHING THIS COUNTRY since the President got in, and how the people of America, "really" treat minorities, women and people of color. Just that time in our lives, and not a moment to soon. You might want to pass that along.

Well said, Lifebringer. The rest of the world has been watching this with close eyes. Despite our petty argumentation here over the 'details' important to a co-opted criminal "justice" system that has been designed and deployed for the most efficient subjugation of a formerly and continually enslaved population, it is known quite clearly in all quarters where heart and soul-centered individuals gather, that there was an injustice done here. You can feel it. There is a resonance. An understanding. But not everybody has the desire nor the capacity to experience this feeling in the same manner.

I've been pointing to this outcome here now for months so it is nice to see Bill and others jump on it as if they are stating something brand new. I've addressed these racial topics in other threads only to bear witness to the resultant silence of either discomfort or disinterest. I've been saying here and on other forums for so long how the issue of race will be the one that will lead to every other outcome that has been feared and expected by those privy to the more subterranean strata of conspiratorial knowledge and alternative community experience.

The New Age is what it is, the Alternative Community is also what it is, but your comment, Lifebringer, is the answer to an uncomfortable question, one that far too many want to continue to bury and pretend does not exist. It is one that African Americans know well, even those that cavort on MTV and BET, like Lil Wayne, for the amusement of the distracted and disillusioned, pretending to be Jesters while dropping knowledge and wisdom in the guise of entertainment.

http://vimeo.com/11339138

But some do know and recognize it. Like Eminem. Many others are realizing it as well, even as the world continues to play out as it must, the past seemingly gone still with us, despite the hype, the future hoped for somewhat different from the one that is deserved. Many unwilling to acknowledge their continuing complicity within the system of command and control desiring to retain their safe positioning in an increasingly unsafe world. It comes down to the choices made by each of us, as individuals, either still in line with our programming, or re-directed to a new way of BEing that is spirit-centered and beyond the limited conceptualization of human nature that defined past eras and their belief systems.

jagman
14th July 2013, 19:41
Rahkyt, I hope your not mad at me. I want you to know that
I think your son is just has important has mine are to the human race!
Our generation has failed to fixt hese problems but maybe they can fix it together.
I still believe in these words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57lotnKGF8.

Bill Ryan
14th July 2013, 21:10
But God, the only champion for African Americans since being dragged here in the belly of the beasts ships, will take care of it all, and at this time in our patient journey, WE won't jump the gun, but have faith, that the WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN WATCHING THIS COUNTRY since the President got in, and how the people of America, "really" treat minorities, women and people of color. Just that time in our lives, and not a moment to soon. You might want to pass that along.

Well said, Lifebringer. The rest of the world has been watching this with close eyes. Despite our petty argumentation here over the 'details' important to a co-opted criminal "justice" system that has been designed and deployed for the most efficient subjugation of a formerly and continually enslaved population, it is known quite clearly in all quarters where heart and soul-centered individuals gather, that there was an injustice done here. You can feel it. There is a resonance. An understanding. But not everybody has the desire nor the capacity to experience this feeling in the same manner.

I've been pointing to this outcome here now for months so it is nice to see Bill and others jump on it as if they are stating something brand new. I've addressed these racial topics in other threads only to bear witness to the resultant silence of either discomfort or disinterest. I've been saying here and on other forums for so long how the issue of race will be the one that will lead to every other outcome that has been feared and expected by those privy to the more subterranean strata of conspiratorial knowledge and alternative community experience.

The New Age is what it is, the Alternative Community is also what it is, but your comment, Lifebringer, is the answer to an uncomfortable question, one that far too many want to continue to bury and pretend does not exist. It is one that African Americans know well, even those that cavort on MTV and BET, like Lil Wayne, for the amusement of the distracted and disillusioned, pretending to be Jesters while dropping knowledge and wisdom in the guise of entertainment.

There was an extremely well-written page on CNN this morning... very carefully balanced.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/14/justice/zimmerman-race-factor/index.html

@ Rahkyt -- Mark, these paragraphs caught my attention.

Suspected racism in the justice system, deep-seated, secretive and historic, was the crux of the case for millions.

That was what made it a national story, instead of merely a local tragedy.

They did not believe it was just about a 17-year-old named Trayvon Martin being shot on a rainy night.

They believed it was about generations of young black men targeted, stalked, suspected and brutalized by police, security guards, neighborhood watches and courts.

"It's something bigger because Trayvon Martin is all of our sons. He's the son of all people who are African-American and of those who are conscious of what it means to be black in America," said Maurice Jackson, a Georgetown University associate professor of history and African-American studies.

I'd not heard of the case before a couple of weeks ago (not being American) -- and I'm well aware that this is just one such case of many hundreds, or more, that few people ever hear about at all. Not being African-American, it would be insulting and trite of me to claim that I really understand. But I might understand nearly as well as any white person can.

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 21:40
I've been saying here and on other forums for so long how the issue of race will be the one that will lead to every other outcome that has been feared and expected by those privy to the more subterranean strata of conspiratorial knowledge and alternative community experience.
Yeah - you have a point there. Racial tensions are woven tightly and broadly into the American fabric. It's a storehouse of enormous potential negative energy. The conflicting aspects of this are complex; it's hard to know how it will play out.

Warlock
14th July 2013, 21:49
So, with ALL honesty, can ANYONE here say they DO NOT PROFILE, in some way, shape, or form??????

That they DO NOT DISCRIMINATE in some way, shape, or form?

Warlock :wizard:

Fred Steeves
14th July 2013, 22:20
Travon is not a victim, he's the aggressor. it's a simple case of self defense.

The best I can reckon it, both were close to being equally at fault. Trayvon was not the innocent choir boy he's been made out to be, and drew in the trouble/confrontation he "wanted" to prove his manhood. George, the wanna be big man cop, wanted the same by getting out of his car with a loaded gun, and pursuing a total stranger into the night.

By default I would pin more blame on George, because he was the (supposed) adult in the situation. If he had grave concern he should have left the situation up to the police, unless he thought an innocent person was in imminent danger of bodily harm. I certainly would have...

Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law replaced the former "Duty To Retreat" law, which meant one was obliged to retreat until cornered before using lethal force for self defense (That was ridiculous). "Stand Your Ground" did NOT mean an armed person could corner someone else suspected of some crime, and then shoot them if they attacked in response.

With what information I have being from Florida at the time, I would have voted for Manslaughter being on that jury. The 2nd degree murder charge was a very wide stretch, but so it goes.

Tragic story all around.

TargeT
14th July 2013, 22:26
Not being African-American, it would be insulting and trite of me to claim that I really understand. But I might understand nearly as well as any white person can.

I find that statement very very trite, very 20th century, very much in line with what was desired from this whole media "side show" (in that it infers race had anything to do with this situation).

The court cased turned out exactly as it should, it was very "just" (as much as that word can be used when a life was forfeit in the situation at hand).

The "social outcome" was exactly as it should be: nothing

Saturday came and went with no "riots" no out raged crowds behaving like rabid dogs.

Why? because anyone who objectively viewed the court preceding and saw what both the prosecution and defense had to offer would ever be so brazen as to MENTION the name "Rodney King" in comparison to this incident.

Please review this excellent offering:

bF-Ax5E8EJc

This case was used to further racism and divide, statements where reporters called Zimmerman a "white Hispanic" were clearly meant to set the stage for racial tensions.

The attempt seems to have failed miserably & I for one am exceedingly happy.

except for the chronic codeine abuse I was Martin growing up; a minority in a mostly Hispanic setting trying to find myself & at times straying from the path of good (building some karmic debt) and thinking I was more than I happened to be.

a life lost is always sad; but aside from this I couldn't agree more with what Zimmerman ended up doing (contrary to my earlier belief and baseless judgement)

"Stand Your Ground" did NOT mean an armed person could corner someone else suspected of some crime, and then shoot them if they attacked in response.

FIRST:
pretty hard to "corner" someone on a sidewalk that is in the open...

Here's the setting:
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/gallery/trayvon-martin-crime-scene-photos/slide_305143_2617618_free.jpg

However, I AGREE stand your ground has nothing to do with this case....

since martin was on top of Zimmerman bashing his head onto the sidewalk this was pure self defense, nothing to do with stand your ground.

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 22:35
Despite our petty argumentation here over the 'details' important to a co-opted criminal "justice" system that has been designed and deployed for the most efficient subjugation of a formerly and continually enslaved population, it is known quite clearly in all quarters where heart and soul-centered individuals gather, that there was an injustice done here. You can feel it. There is a resonance. An understanding. But not everybody has the desire nor the capacity to experience this feeling in the same manner.
Yes. The system, or at least key parts of it, is setup to enslave and subjugate blacks. Black communities, families, and lives are destroyed. The resulting rage is largely turned inward, making black on black crime all too common. Too many young black men are in prison, caught up in a system that seeks to destroy. Much black "leadership" (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, sports players, rap singers, actors, ...), press coverage and Hollywood media fans the flames of outrage.

It seems to have (at least) three elements:

The "system" systemically brutalizes blacks, their families, communities and economy.
This inflames black rage and destroys their productive potential in society.
This in turn raises fears of black violence in the rest of us.

Meanwhile, "they" encourage "politically correct" speech, so that we cannot honestly speak of this.

In this particular case of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, and in this particular verdict, I figure the "not guilty" judgment was the correct one, for you should not convict someone of murder unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were not acting in legitimate self defense from an immediate life threatening danger. It is at least plausible, if not likely, that George did end up on the ground, nose busted, head being bashed into the concrete by an angry Trayvon, and it is at least plausible that Trayvon did see George's still holstered gun and went for it. If that's what went down, then at that point, someone was likely to die, and within the next one or two seconds, it would be determined who.

But the dynamics of the case do resonate strongly with the powerful racial tensions, in which lies large and potentially destructive energy, far greater than the life of one or two people.

That's the important issue here, or one of them at least. It may well be that this is some dark and devious scheme by occult bastards in hidden power, to build a grand fault line across America. But skipping casually to such "grand explanations", without seeing some of the depth and detail of this fault line and its effect on people, and the involvement of people in manifesting that fault line ... risks confusing the 40,000 foot fly over view with the boots on the ground view. You can't climb a mountain knowing only the 40,000 foot fly over view.

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 22:38
"Stand Your Ground" did NOT mean an armed person could corner someone else suspected of some crime, and then shoot them if they attacked in response.
Not only did the evidence not prove that's what happened, it suggested that is not what happened.

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 22:52
However, I AGREE stand your ground has nothing to do with this case....

since martin was on top of Zimmerman bashing his head onto the sidewalk this was pure self defense, nothing to do with stand your ground.
Apparently George Zimmerman's defense attorney agreed. George Zimmerman declines 'stand your ground' hearing (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/video/george-zimmerman-declines-stand-your-ground-hearing/2340764990001). They went with a classic self defense claim instead.

seeker/reader
14th July 2013, 23:02
-----------------

ThePythonicCow
14th July 2013, 23:08
The truth about what really happened will never be known to the public.
Yup, definitely so.

Which makes proving something about the details of this "beyond doubt" more difficult.

One can get a pretty good idea from the various circumstantial, physical and (conflicting) witness testimony. But key facts are not known.

Tantauri
16th July 2013, 01:29
I'd not heard of the case before a couple of weeks ago (not being American) -- and I'm well aware that this is just one such case of many hundreds, or more, that few people ever hear about at all. Not being African-American, it would be insulting and trite of me to claim that I really understand. But I might understand nearly as well as any white person can.

There are over 14,000 murders a year or 40 a day in the USA. In approximately half of those the victim is a Black male between the ages of 17-29. Most importantly, in those with black victims, 90% of those murders are committed by other blacks. Throw in a 70% illegitimacy rate among African-Americans and high rates of high school dropouts, illiteracy, unemployment, gang membership and drug and crime involvement and you can see the accumulated effect and how there is much to improve on in spite of the real progress in equality made in recent decades.

I wish that black organizations, community and church leaders as well as politicians and media personnel would spend even one quarter the time, energy, money and attention on addressing the real, destructive and self-correctable activities listed above as they have on a regrettable but relatively insignificant court case (Martin/Zimmerman).

Doing so would engender widespread multiracial support, establish positive achievable goals, increase cultural and national pride and flip the bird to our would-be rulers who use this and any event they can to increase racial divisions, foster resentment and perpetuate the idea of hopeless and permanent victimhood for minorities in an incurably hate filled America. I choose not to support or buy into that reality.

jagman
16th July 2013, 03:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIRknGS788

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3q4JeBZk4

jagman
16th July 2013, 03:14
Jogger was attacked over Trayvon?
http://wreg.com/

jagman
16th July 2013, 03:22
Christian Hartsock, who describes himself as a conservative journalist and filmmaker, told the Daily Caller earlier today he was assaulted by a crowd protesting the Zimmerman verdict in downtown Oakland Sunday night.

http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2013/07/hartsock.jpg

jagman
16th July 2013, 03:30
http://www.infowars.com/facebook-refuses-to-remove-kill-zimmerman-page/

Facebook Refuses to Remove ‘Kill Zimmerman’ Page

TargeT
16th July 2013, 12:28

and yet they take down non-agenda supporting pages all the time...

This just proves more what face book is: a propaganda / social control tool of TPTB; unfortunately anything that gets as large as Facebook, Google, and Microsoft etc., will become a tool of the state in a Facist regime, there simply is no other way to stay as large as they are and NOT fall into the fold of fascism/state control.

The pattern becomes overly obvious once you start seeing it.

Earth Angel
16th July 2013, 19:42
such hypocrites.....facebook and the people who want to kill someone for killing someone!!!

TargeT
16th July 2013, 19:49
Some protests in LA yesterday... totaly race oriented from what I saw, but hardly "riot" level, some sillyness on a freeway for a few min and some very silly TV interviews (IMO).

I guess propiganda needs 2,000 miles or so to truely be effective?

jiminii
16th July 2013, 19:53
Some protests in LA yesterday... totaly race oriented from what I saw, but hardly "riot" level, some sillyness on a freeway for a few min and some very silly TV interviews (IMO).

I guess propiganda needs 2,000 miles or so to truely be effective?

maybe they are so broke now they can't pay any mercenaries to go in everywhere and make trouble .. or maybe they are more afraid of getting caught.

jim

novus
16th July 2013, 19:58

and yet they take down non-agenda supporting pages all the time...

This just proves more what face book is: a propaganda / social control tool of TPTB; unfortunately anything that gets as large as Facebook, Google, and Microsoft etc., will become a tool of the state in a Facist regime, there simply is no other way to stay as large as they are and NOT fall into the fold of fascism/state control.

The pattern becomes overly obvious once you start seeing it.

The double standard is obvious, as you and jagman have pointed out.

Perhaps it's best Facebook doesn't remove the, "Kill Zimmerman" posts? Perhaps it's best the whole world sees Facebook and the rest of the MSM for what it really is, lying, subversive, criminals, who have sold their souls to the NWO.

Perhaps it's best the world sees law enforcement, (FBI, NSA, Homeland security,) for what it is to, biased, agenda driven, slobs who are more interested in enforcing political correctness, than the law of the land.

Everyone and anyone who uses social media threaten to harm or kill anyone, needs to be investigated. It is after all a form of terrorism. The fact they aren't investigated speaks volumes of the credibility of said law enforcement.

Occam's Razor
16th July 2013, 22:15
Watching someone blinded with emotion is similar to watching someone that is hypnotized ... Its really fascinating and I long to be around those that can take a step back and witness it ...

novus
16th July 2013, 23:29
Watching someone blinded with emotion is similar to watching someone that is hypnotized ... Its really fascinating and I long to be around those that can take a step back and witness it ...

Great observation, and so true. I would like to do more than just agree with you, but you have hit the nail on the head.

Earth Angel
17th July 2013, 00:56
I reported the Kill Zimmerman page, which is a closed group........within 5 seconds of my report ......after A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION I AM SURE........ I got this response

Support Dashboard
You'll find the status of your reports and inquiries listed below.
We'll let you know if we need any information from you or when we've made a decision.
History

You reported KILL ZIMMERMAN for containing credible threat of violence.
Close
Status This group wasn't removed
Details Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the group you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our community standard on credible threat of violence.

Report Date Today
Owner
KILL ZIMMERMAN
Reason Credible Threat of Violence
Give Feedback

Im sorry but how does a page called Kill Zimmerman no contain a credible threat of violence....does he need to be dead for them to take this seriously ?? as a friend said, post a picture of a woman breast feeding a baby and it will be taken down pronto!

jagman
17th July 2013, 01:51
Im sorry but how does a page called Kill Zimmerman no contain a credible threat of violence....does he need to be dead for them to take this seriously ?? as a friend said, post a picture of a woman breast feeding a baby and it will be taken down pronto!

It's all part of their Instigation Tactics.
They need a vehicle to propagate their hate.Unfortunately some
are buying a ticket. Let's see. You have the Latino hating the whites
because of they opposition of current
legalization bill. Blacks are hating white's over Zimmerman, Which
I find odd because Zimmerman is Latino.
Were all at each other throat.The hatred is quite palpable.
It STINKS OF NWO!

risveglio
17th July 2013, 18:17
I have a hard time seeing an obvious takeover from the PTB since they already control just about everything, but then someone makes a public comment like this on one of the top two stations where all regular viewers are lemmings and I start to wonder.

Calls for violence, nothing but emotions. Is it possible for humans to not have violence?

Not until (pause) or unless the number of white kids die ...

8nRv2UVDOg0

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/msnbc-analyst-more-white-kids-need-to-die-for-america-to-understand-racism/

novus
17th July 2013, 20:20
People like Michael Eric Dyson are to be pitied. We as the human race are about to move into a different paradigm, where Man can achieve the greatest spiritual heights never before dreamed by Man. Limited only by what or how you choose to limit yourself.

It's not hard to imigiane how race pimps like Michael Eric Dyson will fair in such an environment.

Talk about, "being left behind"! ;)

KiwiElf
23rd July 2013, 12:12
This raises the whole issue of what prejudice really is: Is it simply a learned behavioral pattern (we call "profiling") of an intolerance of "something/someone different from me"?