PDA

View Full Version : October Surprise...

viking
1st October 2010, 09:04
October Surprise... Found this, thought it was apt with all going on!!!

Every year there is the threat of an "October surprise".

This year isn't any different. The rumors this year for an October surprise revolve around the current administration. We've heard people from the Obama camp say themselves that what Obama needs to survive right now, is another 9/11 or something close to it. It would present an opportunity for 'O' to step up and take charge in order for him to redeem himself. Top Clinton Official: Only A Terror Attack Can Save Obama ...

As witnessed in the news, The current administration are dropping like flies ... one by one. It seems like everyone under 'O' would like to bail before the ship sinks. IMO, we are going to see a shake up that will have to do with the global economy. IMO, we will start seeing more and more negative news about the economy. The news will make people fearful that there is going to be an economic collapse (not going to happen). It has been planned this way. Hegelian dialectic ... present a problem ... cause fear among the people ... the government steps in with a solution (any solution will be welcomed by the people). Links ~ China's Currency Dilemma and Hegelian Dialectic at work? Kohn to leave Fed in June; gives Obama opening ,Summers to Leave Obama's Economic Team ...
Since there are only roughly five weeks until the general election, it is my opinion that a false flag terror attack or possibly disclosure on major events that have been hidden from the public will surface. Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots ....

Believing that Obama could pull something off like saving the economy, (imo, the dinar revaluation is the only thing that could accomplish that) seems far fetched at this point. But, miracles do happen. I'd give a few more days to see if, in fact, Iraq's currency will be revalued. If it hasn't moved by October 10th, then the current administration will not be able to stick a feather in their cap come November 2nd.

The revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar will have an impact on the US economy but that impact will take time to show chartable results on the nations economic indicator stats and will be of little to no use as a pre election marker of success.

So we have a failing democratic administration facing an up and coming landslide of defeat on election day November 2nd 2010.

As of right now even the strongest supporters that Obama had 2 years ago, are giving up hope of seeing any positive change within the economic situation in the US.

Obama is now touting his 3rd "Economic Stimulus" plan fresh on the heels of two other plans that have had zero effect on the economy of the United States and unemployment is now reaching depression era levels.

So what's a failing President to do?

Well...if we think back to pre 9-11 President Bush's popularity was near an all time low...by shortly after the attacks of 9-11 his ratings shot higher that any President before!

Add to this the off hand comments from people close to Obama who have said on the record that what Obama needs is a major terrorist attack in the US to rally the support of the nation.....that statement right there is horrible and I am so surprised that this was not made into a major issue by the press...but then again...we are talking about the US press the same press who turns a blind eye to all they are told to not touch or mention...so we are really talking about a state controlled media.

We may indeed soon witness a classic "False Flag" operation which will be nothing short of true "Hegelian dialectic" action in which an "end result" (solution) is reached and achieved by the creation of a "problem" so great that the public cries out for the "solution" to the "problem" and the "solution" to the "problem" put forward by those who in fact created the "problem" is nothing short of the intended and desired "result".

So are we at danger of seeing an "October Surprise"?

In my opinion.....YES!

What will the "event" be?

No clue.....but whatever it may be it will be orchestrated to exert the maximum amount of fear and anxiety available.

Also be advised...IF we are under a declared "State of Emergency" all elections can be canceled and remain canceled until the lifting of the "Emergency"....and that "lifting" of the Emergency Status....can only come from one man...and that one man is...the President of the United States.

Now THAT would be an October Surprise!

Bottom line...have a plan....be safe...and be ready for ANYTHING!

The best of luck to all.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1285895063

viking

conk
1st October 2010, 19:03
"The news will make people fearful that there is going to be an economic collapse (not going to happen)"

No? So, can the system inflate the currency to infinity? All fiat systems fail. 100%. It's built into the design. Keynes said it himself.

ascendingstarseed
3rd October 2010, 13:14
this is such negative propaganda...the first two years after a presidential election, there's always a shake up in every administration. Especially after being under the kind of tension and stress this administration has been under after inheriting the worse situation any president in history has ever walked in to. In addition everything Obama does is shot down in the Senate by conservatives who have sold out and are being led by the nose by transnational corporations and banks intent on destroying the middle class.

Our political system is broken...and it's only going to get worse now that Citizens United is in effect, we're going to see more Palins and ODonnells running for office who have been groomed with corporate money to be nothing more than puppets. The scary part is now that voting machines are compromised and with propaganda like this people have been scared, pacified and dumbed down enough they actually could win!

Snowbird
3rd October 2010, 18:36
this is such negative propaganda...the first two years after a presidential election, there's always a shake up in every administration. Especially after being under the kind of tension and stress this administration has been under after inheriting the worse situation any president in history has ever walked in to. In addition everything Obama does is shot down in the Senate by conservatives who have sold out and are being led by the nose by transnational corporations and banks intent on destroying the middle class.

Our political system is broken...and it's only going to get worse now that Citizens United is in effect, we're going to see more Palins and ODonnells running for office who have been groomed with corporate money to be nothing more than puppets. The scary part is now that voting machines are compromised and with propaganda like this people have been scared, pacified and dumbed down enough they actually could win!

It really makes no difference who wins or not. The most highly moral and ethical person could be elected and shortly thereafter, the pressure comes down from off-planet and he/she instantly becomes puppetized.

Carmody
3rd October 2010, 18:38
Open ended systems cannot be controlled.

Only cyclical systems can.

Ergo.........

Snowbird
3rd October 2010, 18:49
Open ended systems cannot be controlled.

Only cyclical systems can.

Ergo.........

What does an open system look like? No elections at all or clean elections?

astrid
27th November 2010, 03:24
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/896-chinasurprisequarantine

Interesting developments from Davids blog, note he mentions the huge triangular craft that Bill has also spoken about here.

Check out the Symbology on those badges... once again.. ALL IN PLAIN SIGHT !!!

GREAT WORK THERE DAVID......

:clap2:

onawah
27th November 2010, 05:08
David's description of how the Shift is unfolding (as laid out in the Law of One) is so elegant, it should be provable via mathematics. I'll bet Nassim Haramein could do it, if he hasn't already...:P

astrid
27th November 2010, 06:23
I also noticed earlier that Richard Hoagland is about to release a " Major Announcement", he has been very conspicuous in his absence of late, so it will be interesting to see what he has been working on...

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=10150110242749673#!/profile.php?id=100000007072905

bluestflame
27th November 2010, 06:26
pssst , he put MAJOR in capitals lol

Teakai
27th November 2010, 06:51
I'm reading through the pages at David Wilcox's site - but one thing I don't understand is how would Obama be allowed to disclose this information about ET's if the 'ptb' didn't want it to be disclosed?

And what would be their purpose for wanting that information disclosed?

Teakai
27th November 2010, 07:10
and I've got another query for anyone who can answer.
David writes: Contrary to the widely-held insider belief that doing this would create a massive "population bomb" that would destroy the planet, the real-world data shows that population growth significantly decreases once people are allowed to develop.

They can even reach zero population growth, as in Japan. These cultures no longer need to have multiple children to ensure their own survival.

Japan isn't not growing because they are a developed people. The men out number women greatly in every age bracket except for over 75's. And they have the highest suicide rate in the industrial world - it's not like their population remained at zero growth because they were particulalry enlightened.

And China? China's leaders are contol freaks. Baby girls are left to die on the streets because boys are favoured and they have a one child policy. Their people's work for minimum wage.
And this is one of the countries predicted to take a leading role in restoring the world - and that's good?

And there was no disclosure on November 27th - so what's with that?

I'm not being deliberately obtuse - it's just not making much sense and I'm hoping someone can point out what it is I'm missing here.

Erin
27th November 2010, 08:37
and I've got another query for anyone who can answer.
David writes: Contrary to the widely-held insider belief that doing this would create a massive "population bomb" that would destroy the planet, the real-world data shows that population growth significantly decreases once people are allowed to develop.

They can even reach zero population growth, as in Japan. These cultures no longer need to have multiple children to ensure their own survival.

Japan isn't not growing because they are a developed people. The men out number women greatly in every age bracket except for over 75's. And they have the highest suicide rate in the industrial world - it's not like their population remained at zero growth because they were particulalry enlightened.

And China? China's leaders are contol freaks. Baby girls are left to die on the streets because boys are favoured and they have a one child policy. Their people's work for minimum wage.
And this is one of the countries predicted to take a leading role in restoring the world - and that's good?

And there was no disclosure on November 27th - so what's with that?

I'm not being deliberately obtuse - it's just not making much sense and I'm hoping someone can point out what it is I'm missing here.

It's true that once countries are allowed to develop far enough, birth rates go down. If you look at the data, the countries with the highest birth rates are mostly underdeveloped (mainly in Africa). The countries with the lowest birth rates tend to be "first world countries" with higher standards of living, etc. Obviously there are other factors too, but there is a definite, strong correlation. I think it has a lot to do with the availability of birth control.

Japan is an interesting case - most couples nowadays only have one, maximum two kids because it's just so freaking expensive to raise one over there (not a lot of space, so it's costly to have more housing, etc). It's gotten to the point where the government has started offering monetary incentives for the Japanese to start making more babies. And Japan's suicide rate doesn't have anything to do with not being enlightened, but is due to a deep seeded cultural aversion to shame (of not being good enough, making mistakes, not being liked, etc).

As for November 27th, lol. One can always make the "we were on a different timeline!" argument, but there's always been something about Wilcock that's rubbed me the wrong way. I dunno.

Teakai
27th November 2010, 08:47
It's true that once countries are allowed to develop far enough, birth rates go down. If you look at the data, the countries with the highest birth rates are mostly underdeveloped (mainly in Africa). The countries with the lowest birth rates tend to be "first world countries" with higher standards of living, etc. Obviously there are other factors too, but there is a definite, strong correlation. I think it has a lot to do with the availability of birth control.

Japan is an interesting case - most couples nowadays only have one, maximum two kids because it's just so freaking expensive to raise one over there (not a lot of space, so it's costly to have more housing, etc). It's gotten to the point where the government has started offering monetary incentives for the Japanese to start making more babies. And Japan's suicide rate doesn't have anything to do with not being enlightened, but is due to a deep seeded cultural aversion to shame (of not being good enough, making mistakes, not being liked, etc).

As for November 27th, lol. One can always make the "we were on a different timeline!" argument, but there's always been something about Wilcock that's rubbed me the wrong way. I dunno.

Yes, I do agree, Cosmiclagoon - and that doesn't have anything to do with human development - it's the result of governmental controls.
David W was referring to developed humans, rather than developed countries.
I think a country whose idea of a gameshow is to see who can hurt the other contestant the most - isn't that spiritually or humanely developed.

I understand what you mean by him rubbing you the wrong way - I'm starting to feel it, too:
Like when he writes:
I do definitely believe the year 2012 will be a time of great change. That being said, life goes on, and this is not going to involve sudden worldwide catastrophes. In the unlikely event that such things did happen, ETs are standing by to assist us.

Phew!!
Well, that's good news isn't it?

Wonder why they haven't helped the rest of the world through their disasters. Like the recently flooded out Pakistani's and the Haitians.

bashi
27th November 2010, 09:23
There is one thing i don't understand:
Within all the positive message, there is an inbedded commercial link.
Why would somebody charge 77$ for a 3-hours web-link?

Teakai
27th November 2010, 09:27
Wasn't Obama meant to have an October surprise? Did it happen or did I miss it?

Erin
27th November 2010, 09:40
David W was referring to developed humans, rather than developed countries.

Yikes. I haven't read it all the way through, but now I'm thinking I should.
If he really did say that (or say something that insinuates that), I believe it to be setting a dangerous precedent.

Because he's in it for the money?

I feel like he's always had ego issues, but in a more passive way, if that makes sense. Like, all over his website, it's his face plastered everywhere, and "oh, I ~might~ be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce", "I'm privy to privileged information", etc. If he truly was about the message, then he wouldn't make it all about himself, however indirectly.

I mean, I get that he has to make a living... but you enter the dangerous waters of incredulity when you start making people pay large amounts for what should be free content. Like, I get having to pay for conferences since they're renting a venue and stuff, but this is streaming internet video. I could understand maybe $10 or $15... but $77? I don't think so.

Teakai
27th November 2010, 10:11
Yikes. I haven't read it all the way through, but now I'm thinking I should.
If he really did say that (or say something that insinuates that), I believe it to be setting a dangerous precedent.

He writes: Contrary to the widely-held insider belief that doing this would create a massive "population bomb" that would destroy the planet, the real-world data shows that population growth significantly decreases once people are allowed to develop.

And people development isn't the reason for the zero birthrates - it's people controls.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/872-disclosureevent

You can find the part under the heading "restoring prosperity" which is a short way down from the top.

I'm going back to read more - I'm quite enjoying myself.
:)

Mu2143
27th November 2010, 11:11
Yeah Right!! The the QUARANTINE has not lifted, what you see happening is that he is falling for the mainstream media propaganda!! How can it be lifted when we are at war with our self's!!!
He is not even questioning why we still do not remember who we are!! is that not a little bit strange !!

Get ready for the Alien deception and false peace!

Mu2143
27th November 2010, 11:17
O BTW they can come in with cloned ET's that has been talked about on the Internet, from the tall blonds to the Andromedan's. But it would not be them so my advise is to stay away from them!

Hughe
27th November 2010, 11:59
I'm skeptical about David Wilcox's opinions in general.

The Quarantine stuff doesn't make sense at all.

We never owned Earth and we were created by aliens long time ago. Since then, a group of aliens have existed within us hidden behind secrecy and using their advanced technologies for their agendas? Furthermore, how can he explains all the reports of alien visitors, secret space programs, and off-plant fleets in U.S? It might be right for human, but the quarantine for other aliens is nonsense. Earth is one big mess of spaghetti place by so many interest groups.

yuhui
27th November 2010, 12:29
And China? China's leaders are contol freaks. Baby girls are left to die on the streets because boys are favoured and they have a one child policy. Their people's work for minimum wage. And this is one of the countries predicted to take a leading role in restoring the world - and that's good?And there was no disclosure on November 27th - so what's with that?I'm not being deliberately obtuse - it's just not making much sense and I'm hoping someone can point out what it is I'm missing here.

I'm Chinese, and I agree with many parts of what you said.
We are controlled in a lot of aspects and many of us are aware of that control.
Others don't care because they haven't realised that it is a problem.
They say that is REALITY, therefore must be accepted.
But I know the reason why some of those who accepted this reality without doubt or complain,
is because they are afraid their minimum wage will be take away.

It's true Boys are favoured, but mostly in rural area or places where people have a very old and traditional values.
(And in rural areas, if the first child of the family is a girl, they are allowed to have another one)
Maybe because I live in city so I might be ignorant on this issue. And I never see a baby girls left on the streets, I do not deny that there must be many grils who are left to die by their own parents. However if you say they die on the streets, it sounds a bit like you mean our Chinese are apathetic and heartless to a life which I can't agree with. In fact I known many cases that children were left by the doors then found and raised by these people who found them. And their parents do this for their children's good, because they are too poor to raise them.

I don't see the future that China can take a leading role in restoring the world either, because we have so many problems: pollution, corruption, poverty, control and self-control……
I feel many times that the beautiful part in our culture and tradition has lost or been forget.
But I don't think you should equal a government to a country or a group of people.
Because in my opinion, people here are not bad or foolish or do not care about children.

Sorry for my poor English and I have no intention to be offensive.:p

yuhui
27th November 2010, 13:00
And Japan's suicide rate doesn't have anything to do with not being enlightened, but is due to a deep seeded cultural aversion to shame (of not being good enough, making mistakes, not being liked, etc).

I thought it was because the working pressure, because there was a period of Japan'economic booming. And those people working too hard in their small cubes (the density of some of the big cities) in their office all the time? Or due to post-war trauma, mentally?

They do have a culture of suicide, and it was like it's honored and respected by people greatly , like Mishima Yukio.
I can't remember why but it has sth to do with sakura ( Sth beautiful and young die in a very sudden way)

I think it's very common for depressive people to feel being good enough, making mistakes, not being liked, but seeded cultural aversion to shame?
It's sounds a bit scary and hopeless……:p

DawgBone
27th November 2010, 13:13
I don't see the future that China can take a leading role in restoring the world either, because we have so many problems: pollution, corruption, poverty, control and self-control……
I feel many times that the beautiful part in our culture and tradition has lost or been forget.
But I don't think you should equal a government to a country or a group of people.

Thank you for that post.

I would have no problem with China becoming the next great civilization and world power, if she democratizes her government.

yuhui
27th November 2010, 13:25
I am sorry but I am so lost in David Wilcock Latest "China's October Surprise II: Earth's "Quarantine" Has Lifted" article.

"CHINA'S OWN "OCTOBER SURPRISE"

Other wonderful events that may have nothing to do with Obama have apparently just happened.

According to very good sources I am in contact with, as of October 14-15th, there was a stunning new move made by China, on a full-scale international level, involving the governments of every country in the world.

This move sent terrified US and European leaders and insiders rushing over to Shanghai, begging the Chinese not to continue down this road.

However, China's plan appears to have been incredibly well-designed, with all the classic elements of Sun-Tzu's "Art of War."

It appears that it is now too late for this plan to be stopped.

China has just made it's "kill-shot" move, and they may well have saved the world by doing so.

Apparently no one has been killed in this process, but when I correlate what I'm hearing with what Fulford has said, it does appear that China will push for an international truth tribunal -- though they will apparently not be seeking the death penalty."

So what did China do and why I have not heard anything at all?
Is it a virus not been put into people's bodies?
Because in China, H1N1 vaccine was compulsory for children at school, and many children have died from that.
It was all over the internet last year and on some newspapers as well.
A girl was injected before college entrance exam and died soon after the injection of the vaccine, and the mother said: I will never let her been injected if I know she will die from that.
However, to publicize this vaccine, there are many news from mainstream media stating that it's good and save, there was even a news with a picture of Minister of Public Health who was
been injected and he is laughing on that picture: http://news.163.com/09/0813/10/5GJCRDHL000120GR.html
It's terrible.
And I wish I had watched that camelot vid in which Jane Burgermeister was interviewed so that I might do sth about it.

bluestflame
27th November 2010, 13:32
Yuhui: ...now you know, you can share with your friends , another source of information

yuhui
27th November 2010, 13:38
:bounce: Thank you for saying that.

:(……but I still do not understanding why there is people expect some coutry to become the next great civilization and world power, to reign over all?
It's just another similar saying coming from The whole China-threat theory, and very unlikely to happen, in my opinion. And it contains more potential for hostility and division than peace, I think.

Operator
27th November 2010, 13:40

http://www.diymandarinchinese.com/wp-content/uploads/image/ni_hao.gif

谢谢 for being here, open and frank. Must be difficult to post on forums like this ... I bet it might even be dangerous to post from China.

But I know the reason why some of those who accepted this reality without doubt or complain,

How about China is not going to play a leading role but the above is an example of how the western world will become ...

Your English is perfect to me (but I am not an English native speaker too) ...

bluestflame
27th November 2010, 13:46
yuhui : cos people have been conditioned to give away thier power to an external authority for so long they have become emotionally dependant on that , believing what they had been told by a select few that convinced the many that they could not do without them

peaople are still learning to think for themselves , to question what they are told , to find thier own independant answers if something they are offered "does not feel right "

DawgBone
27th November 2010, 13:55
:bounce: Thank you for saying that.

:(……but I still do not understanding why there is people expect some coutry to become the next great civilization and world power, to reign over all?
It's just another similar saying coming from The whole China-threat theory, and very unlikely to happen, in my opinion. And it contains more potential for hostility and division than peace, I think.

I actually oppose the idea of a "world power", but it seems to be a recurring historical theme. Surely we can come up with a cooperative model.

We are all brothers.

yuhui
27th November 2010, 14:20
http://www.diymandarinchinese.com/wp-content/uploads/image/ni_hao.gif

谢谢 for being here, open and frank. Must be difficult to post on forums like this ... I bet it might even be dangerous to post from China.

How about China is not going to play a leading role but the above is an example of how the western world will become ...

Your English is perfect to me (but I am not an English native speaker too) ...

谢谢你 Too :wave:
It's actually not at all difficult to post on this forum, well, thanks to those busy Internet Police in China for not banning this website, but they have banned a lot.
I do not know if it is dangerous, but I like here a lot and I found the picture of me been caught amusing :)

I don't wish to see my country in these problems or anywhere in the world, because it's always the people who suffer most from these problems' consequences. And people are the same, aren't we?

That's very kind of you for saying my English is perfect. :) :) :)

yuhui
27th November 2010, 14:25
yuhui : cos people have been conditioned to give away thier power to an external authority for so long they have become emotionally dependant on that , believing what they had been told by a select few that convinced the many that they could not do without them

peaople are still learning to think for themselves , to question what they are told , to find thier own independant answers if something they are offered "does not feel right "

Yes, I totally agree with you on that.

yuhui
27th November 2010, 14:34
I know you are oppose the idea of a "world power", and I agree with you on the possibility of a more cooperative model for human species, or our infinite conciousness. :)

Etherios
27th November 2010, 14:40

I agree with you i dont believe that the chinnese ppl are like that. I truelly believe that society is making us work so hard just to survive (slavery) and many just accept this as reality cause they cant (think they cant) fight it. So its bettter for them to accept something as reality that be forced to face reality (i disagree but i am not in their shoes...)

I am greek ... like you say we are being manipulated to "forget" our past and traditions... this isnt for multi cultural future this isnt the result of globalism... i am pretty sure this is to make us slaves easier. Ppl without past have no future only present ... without our traditions we loose our identity we become a simple number in the logs. I am sure all traditions in the planet are being demolished just for that reason.

I dont say tradition is everything but many thinks that makes us human that normaly created societies are based on tradition. Without it they can morph societies and thus ppl thoughts ANYWAY they like it. We wake up and eventually being slaves without chains is the normal thing and we shouldnt do anything to change it.. its REALITY!!!.

norman
27th November 2010, 17:50

Heavy traffic Teakai, heavy traffic. It stops little boys and girls from crossing the road. Or to put it another way, The ones who are most determined to cross anyway are statistically more likely to end up as roadkill.

Gone002
27th November 2010, 19:20
The west will never let china blow the wistle, they would rather have a thrid world war first.

(sorry for spelling and grammer)

Ahkenaten
27th November 2010, 21:41

Easy - when you are in the business to make money

Ahkenaten
27th November 2010, 21:55
Teakai - Did Wilcock happen to cite sources for his conclusions concerning population growth? It is always helpful if people footnote liberally so people can fact-check.As for Nov. 27 the predictions have been wrong before........................I say unless you have a direct line to God don't put too much weight on these predictions...................from anyone

Solphilos
27th November 2010, 22:00
Teakai - Did Wilcock happen to cite sources for his conclusions concerning population growth? It is always helpful if people footnote liberally so people can fact-check.As for Nov. 27 the predictions have been wrong before........................I say unless you have a direct line to God don't put too much weight on these predictions...................from anyone

David Wilcock never sites sources, because his insane speculations are not based in reality :p

Carmody
27th November 2010, 22:04
David Wilcock never sites sources, because his insane speculations are not based in reality :p

Are you psychic? Ie, powerfully so? To your own feeling on the subject, do you feel you are psychic? yes/no?

For that matter, either of you? (Ahkenaten)

Erin
27th November 2010, 22:05
I thought it was because the working pressure, because there was a period of Japan'economic booming. And those people working too hard in their small cubes (the density of some of the big cities) in their office all the time? Or due to post-war trauma, mentally?

They do have a culture of suicide, and it was like it's honored and respected by people greatly , like Mishima Yukio.
I can't remember why but it has sth to do with sakura ( Sth beautiful and young die in a very sudden way)

I think it's very common for depressive people to feel being good enough, making mistakes, not being liked, but seeded cultural aversion to shame?
It's sounds a bit scary and hopeless……:p

It's kind of hard to explain, but basically Japan's attitude towards suicide has never been as taboo as it has in Western culture (which I think stems primarily from Judeo-Christian influence). In Japan suicide used to be considered the appropriate thing to do if you were shamed (like seppuku/harakiri), or an honor (like kamikaze). These residual cultural feelings are still prevalent in Japanese society and can be reflected in the business world, young people, etc.

I do believe attitudes are changing, though. I think this is because of the increasing amount of Western influence in Japan, especially since the end of WWII.

I don't consider myself an expert or anything, but this is what I have gathered from the years I've spent studying Japan/the Japanese language, and the time I've spent there studying abroad.

Your English is great, by the way! :)

Solphilos
27th November 2010, 22:13
Are you psychic? Ie, powerfully so? To your own feeling on the subject, do you feel you are psychic? yes/no?

For that matter, either of you? (Ahkenaten)

What would are psychic ability (or lack of) have to do with David Wilcock and his crazy theories?

Carmody
27th November 2010, 22:50
What would are psychic ability (or lack of) have to do with David Wilcock and his crazy theories?

It's a valid question. Ie, there is a whole other dimension to his ruminations. Ie, not a misstatement by me. An actual full dimension. If one does not understand it, then how can one understand the subject?

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but one can't (logically) run around laying judgment at people's feet, when one is not fully within the subject matter at hand.

Arpheus
27th November 2010, 22:56
I stopped reading wilcox,watching his videos and listening to what he says quite a while ago,he loves to throw stuff at us he makes things up he is ego driven and you dont have to be a psychic to see that,i rather watch Alex colier any other day at least Alex has a good attitude vibe and is humble when he speaks,but all in all i try to listen to whats inside of me instead cause i know thats where the real answers are waiting to be found.Yuhui i love you posts girl,its very nice and interesting to have someone from china posting here,gives us a much different perspective on many things and helps us see whats really going on from your end of the spectrum,dont stop keep telling us the news from your side of our world please i have enjoyed very much reading your posts.

lightblue
27th November 2010, 23:00
carmody:
It's a valid question. Ie, there is a whole other dimension to his ruminations. Ie, not a misstatement by me. An actual full dimension. If one does not understand it, then how can one understand the subject?

I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but one can't (logically) run around laying judgment at people's feet, when one is not fully within the subject matter at hand.

i don't have to be a fantasist to know one is a fantasist.. :yes4: l

pilotsimone
27th November 2010, 23:00
Wilcock has far bigger balls than any critic on this thread.

I admire the guy for continually putting himself out there (knowing how badly certain people want to take him down and make him irrelevant.)

May all of us find such courage!

lightblue
27th November 2010, 23:11
pilotsimone:

I admire the guy for continually putting himself out there (knowing how badly certain people want to take him down and make him irrelevant.)

..and when i admire people, i admire them for selflesness and integrity... l

Carmody
27th November 2010, 23:14
Right or wrong, I'd rather have David out there than not. Otherwise there would be no one to speak for, or speak to ---- those who have a vision that is similar to his.

If we are all the same there would be no need for evolution or design of any type. We'd be rock lichen.

And nothing more than rock lichen, while we march up and down the square in identical green uniforms.

And since we are here with non-identical uniforms.... and since we are not all in the same square ....and some of us aren't even marching..I beg to differ.

Yes, David does venture into the ego thing a bit much but I'm not in his head and so I can't lay judgment at his feet. It could be as simple as his phrasing as that is who he is. I myself have had to work very hard on the forums for nearly, uh, 15 years (since before the net) so I phrase things in PRINT so people don't think I'm a total ass. In person, the phrasing takes on a different scope and direction as the physical interaction is there. Another thing is that those who are sure of themselves tend to come off as seeming arrogant and difficult by those who are not so sure of themselves. An issue of interpretation, not presentation.

Just remember, Judgment is a fools game, it freezes one's development and makes one live in the self lies of their own past. Every time you judge someone, you kill yourself a little bit. I'm not talking metaphysically Buddhist either (wishful thinking -flowers in gun barrels, etc). I mean freeze yourself in your own issues so no further advancement happens there. But that is fine. You are you, and I am me.

But..at the point of personal interaction, when your voice is forced upon me, by you.... THEN I react.

Anyway, I don't want to get all mixed up on (involved) this subject.

Just a bit of a comment on the point that there are likely few million books out there and if we are/were all the same.... there would be only one.

I mean, look at the amazing Randi. He created followers by attacking others.

Is that what and where you want to be?

Pitchfork Illiteracy posing as intelligent response?

Carmody
27th November 2010, 23:23
pilotsimone:

selflessness and integrity takes on all kinds of different shapes.

I try hard to remember that. Otherwise I can get tangled in seeing my vision of the world as the only one that exists. Which is patently absurd, at best.

Carmody
27th November 2010, 23:33
we are also inches away, time wise, from the 1/4 moon cycle...which there are two of, in each moon cycle.

Depending on the rest of one's astrological chart and what is going on in it at those times...there can be additional triggers of irate and difficult potential.*

*at odds emotional behavior driving the the thinking mind patterns subconsciously due to moon position effects on the body. recall or know for the first time that the voice in your head and the subconscious mutterings that become words in your head are created by your body/ego, not your intellect or mind. The intellect has to work through that channel, so each and every thought is colored by the body and ego, and there is no escaping it. If you realize and understand that, you'll be much better off. Ie, less reactionary on all fronts.

This is the essence or core reasoning of the idea of the ego shut down, the meditation of the stilling of the mind. Learn what it is to be a human with no ego conflict...as you have learned to sublimate the ego out of your thinking pattens, by understanding it's influence on your person. The only way to do this, is to actually experience the shutting down of the ego. Not an easy task, I'm going to have to truthfully say.

Gone002
27th November 2010, 23:54
For a shift in the way others think about the alternative community as whole, wild cannons like wilcock can't be allowed to post information that cannot be sourced or cross-referenced. In doing that one becomes a source for ridicule and brings the whole community down, not to mention it then makes an elite group (minority) that can only understand his work(thus creating the system of elitism we are trying to stop). We must be transparent to succeed.

Carmody
28th November 2010, 00:15
That's all fine and dandy, but in "reality"...it does not work that way.

Arrows on long and convoluted flights are in constant need of readjustments through their entire flight.

Don't use the word cannot when speaking on someone else's right to do things they feel are right.

Are you telling me that YOUR view on reality is correct..or that YOUR ideas of mainstream acceptance somehow equates to the perfect recipe for your wet dream of a future.... and what reality is?

Like the Spanish Inquisition.....you'll have to come back in again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldlyTjXk9A

pilotsimone
28th November 2010, 01:45
pilotsimone:

Great!

I actually admire those who put themselves first, but I understand where you're coming from here.

The fact remains that he has far more courage than those of you criticizing and insulting him. Wouldn't you agree?

lightblue
28th November 2010, 01:47
The fact remains that he has far more courage than those of you criticizing and insulting him. Wouldn't you agree?

no l

pilotsimone
28th November 2010, 02:07
Thank you for the chuckle, friend. ;)

MariaDine
28th November 2010, 04:02
In Brasil and Portugal, we know this Info since the 80 's . I have posted this before. The source is the chilean Rodrigo Romo.
David W. Is a bit late !!!

http://www.jacotei.com.br/imagens/confederacao-intergalactica-de-sanat-kumara-extraterrestres-rodrigo-romo-8573740523.jpg

http://images.portoeditora.pt/getresourcesservlet/image?EBbDj3QnkSUjgBOkfaUbsI8xBp%2F033q5Xpv56y8baM 5SX8HltXl2GfUWnZI7u8gu&width=150

yuhui
28th November 2010, 04:09
I agree with you i dont believe that the chinnese ppl are like that. I truelly believe that society is making us work so hard just to survive (slavery) and many just accept this as reality cause they cant (think they cant) fight it. So its bettter for them to accept something as reality that be forced to face reality (i disagree but i am not in their shoes...)

I am greek ... like you say we are being manipulated to "forget" our past and traditions... this isnt for multi cultural future this isnt the result of globalism... i am pretty sure this is to make us slaves easier. Ppl without past have no future only present ... without our traditions we loose our identity we become a simple number in the logs. I am sure all traditions in the planet are being demolished just for that reason.

I dont say tradition is everything but many thinks that makes us human that normaly created societies are based on tradition. Without it they can morph societies and thus ppl thoughts ANYWAY they like it. We wake up and eventually being slaves without chains is the normal thing and we shouldnt do anything to change it.. its REALITY!!!.

Thank you for the deep thoughts on Tradition and multi Culture. I totally agree with you, these are about how people define themselves, about who we are, and they are important. Because If ppl's Traditions and Culture are wiped, then we would have nothing to think or say when we are tagged as slaves. It's much much more than just how people appreciate their music and art, Tradition and multi Culture can be very powerful in bringing people together.
And Thank you for sharing your views about how this reality forced on ppl. Greek is a very beautiful place and I admire your country and culture a lot.:)

TraineeHuman
28th November 2010, 05:01
I don’t trust everything that Wilcock says. However, there’s certainly plenty of evidence that there is currently a quarantine around the earth, and Wilcock’s description of it seems as accurate as anybody else’s version that I’ve come across.

Wilcock’s statement that the quarantine is due to get lifted is very spectacular if true. Even if there’s a possibility that will happen, that’s huge news. Huge topic. We can’t afford to dismiss it out of hand. Come on, Richard Hoagland, let’s hear about your latest research. (As far as I’m aware, Hoagland is maybe at least 95% reliable, which would beat just about any other source.)

skyflower
28th November 2010, 14:27
David's message may not resonate with everyone out there, but I think he has a lot of good information to share. It is up to each one of us to DISCERN what resonates with us, and what not.

But do remember to not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Do watch his videos. Read up on his previous articles. Then make a decision.

The part I like about David's message is that he leans to the positive. He gives a positive insight to what tomorrow may bring on one side vs the doom and gloom end of mankind stories on the other. it helps me keep balanced. I may not agree with everything he says, but to discern, is my responsibility. He does his part by putting the message out there.

To say he is in it for the money... then I guess he is not very business savvy. He provides MOST of the information for FREE. There are plenty of "gurus" out there who will take your money and hand you a bunch of convoluted information enough to give you a headache till kingdom come.

If he has to charge some money to share what he has worked to put together, then so be it. He does have to pay his bills too. But not to worry, you won't be left in the dark because you couldn't afford to attend his lecture. I have noticed David puts out information that he deems very important out there for FREE.

Ego? if he comes across as someone with an ego, it probably is because...he is only human. He gets a lot of heat from putting himself out there, so he might have developed a bit of a defensive mechanism.

After going through hours and hours of free material, and you decide that you like it, then maybe you may want to give a bit back so he can continue to bring you more information. Or if you decide it is not for you, then just move on.
;)

parcival
28th November 2010, 17:59
Hello all,
I started reading the Law of One books and newsletters in 1983. In many instances, the channel RA can appear rather dubious.

Here's a little excerpt from this fun site:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/

"After a brief flurry of activity in the late 70s, the Nine set up camp at Esalen and created considerable tension between Institute cofounders Dick Price and Michael Murphy before they vanished once again. Not much of substance has been heard of Lab9 or the Nine since Puharich's death in 1995 (Puharich was also involved in the Law of One channeling sessions following his break with Lab9 in the early 80s).

Healthy regards,
parcival

Snowbird
28th November 2010, 18:28

Absolutely! And, may I add, that there are varying degrees of psychic ability. Because one is psychic, does not by any means indicate that the one knows all. That is fantasy. I am psychic, but by no means do I know and understand everything going on around me. There are certain things that I am made privy to, but these are rather few and far between...in my opinion. And, people should also understand that those who are psychic are given information. We don't necessarily go in search of it. It comes to us when and if necessary...such as for protection or specifically to help others.

And, there are times when we, including David Wilcock, experience times of growth of consciousness. This can play real havoc with psychic ability because everything within is going through a shift.

Alloya
28th November 2010, 18:54
Right or wrong, I'd rather have David out there than not. Otherwise there would be no one to speak for, or speak to ---- those who have a vision that is similar to his.

If we are all the same there would be no need for evolution or design of any type. We'd be rock lichen.

And nothing more than rock lichen, while we march up and down the square in identical green uniforms.

And since we are here with non-identical uniforms.... and since we are not all in the same square ....and some of us aren't even marching..I beg to differ.

Yes, David does venture into the ego thing a bit much but I'm not in his head and so I can't lay judgment at his feet. It could be as simple as his phrasing as that is who he is. I myself have had to work very hard on the forums for nearly, uh, 15 years (since before the net) so I phrase things in PRINT so people don't think I'm a total ass. In person, the phrasing takes on a different scope and direction as the physical interaction is there. Another thing is that those who are sure of themselves tend to come off as seeming arrogant and difficult by those who are not so sure of themselves. An issue of interpretation, not presentation.

Just remember, Judgment is a fools game, it freezes one's development and makes one live in the self lies of their own past. Every time you judge someone, you kill yourself a little bit. I'm not talking metaphysically Buddhist either (wishful thinking -flowers in gun barrels, etc). I mean freeze yourself in your own issues so no further advancement happens there. But that is fine. You are you, and I am me.

But..at the point of personal interaction, when your voice is forced upon me, by you.... THEN I react.

Anyway, I don't want to get all mixed up on (involved) this subject.

Just a bit of a comment on the point that there are likely few million books out there and if we are/were all the same.... there would be only one.

I mean, look at the amazing Randi. He created followers by attacking others.

Is that what and where you want to be?

Pitchfork Illiteracy posing as intelligent response?

brilliant finally someone with sense , love your words

Zillah
28th November 2010, 19:09
re: the 77 dollar comment

given the astronomical amount of free info he gives (and has given) out, coupled with the time/energy he puts into his work - i dont see this as a money making tactic. to go a lil further on this issue re: mr. wilcock - remember the money he makes is more than likely shared with his staff, and travel expenses, so the prices might be higher for dividends. the man is also on his feet for hours, speaking about very deep intenseness topics, and not wasting his time on some silly banter (sometimes his brain is scary big even for me to comprehend). lastly, we have no problem paying for 100-200 for concert tickets, or any other type of 'self help' programs or seminars - as we treat them as a special occasion - (this is why we save money for rainy days, ya?).

there has been the ongoing issue with 'selling information' rather than giving it for free and the ones who make profit are held in the hot seat, interrogated as frauds, egoists, or _____ (fill in the blanks). so the 'starving artist' continues to live poor, and asks himself, did i really sign up for this? i myself do not have issues with making money on passion, especially if you (OBJECTIVELY) see effort, integrity, and credibility.

some tend to feel information has to come from a source that WE feel fit to deserve to be credited, or to even be called credible. so we judge people. its expected as we ask questions yes, but in the end, let it go and find yourself at the foothold of someone you resonate with, you dont have to spend your time finding reasons for why you dont like someone, and shout it from the rooftops. be like water - right off the back, and we keep swimming.

there is SO much info out there now from EVERY angle, its imperative to see you are FREE to obtain whatever you need to know easily, and for free (MORE now than ever!). however if you want to dive more into someones (more in particular) theories, you are also free to do this - but usually this will require some sort of support, which usually means donating for their work, or paying for their efforts - at times like this, I FEEL its the LEAST we can do to support the ones who are out there making the die hard effort to spread information and bring people together.

remember we all have our place that resonates, and its always gonna be different - we dont all have to agree, but to HONOR each piece of the pie - well, that is my idea of Oneness.

Ahkenaten
28th November 2010, 19:12
To raise questions about accuracy of information and provenance is not being someone's critic or detractor, it is simply that - raising questions. What, are we involved in an orthodoxy here where there are sacred areas we are not to tread, i.e. even daring to question the validity of someone's unsubstantiated assertions, no matter who they are? Please - questions are ALWAYS valid if they are raised without malice and without bringing in personality issues...................................UNLESS OF COURSE THE PURPOSE OF THESE THREADS AND DISCUSSIONS IS TO DRIVE CONSENSUS ON CERTAIN KEY PEOPLE AND CERTAIN KEY ASSUMPTIONS without any critical (in this case critical, meaning LOGICAL ANALYSIS) to the subject.

And - David Wilcock is in business.................what is wrong with stating the fact? These websites are in fact, businesses.

Zillah
28th November 2010, 19:15
To raise questions about accuracy of information and provenance is not being someone's critic or detractor, it is simply that - raising questions. What, are we involved in an orthodoxy here where there are sacred areas we are not to tread, i.e. even daring to question the validity of someone's unsubstantiated assertions, no matter who they are? Please - questions are ALWAYS valid if they are raised without malice and without bringing in personality issues...................................UNLESS OF COURSE THE PURPOSE OF THESE THREADS AND DISCUSSIONS IS TO DRIVE CONSENSUS ON CERTAIN KEY PEOPLE AND CERTAIN KEY ASSUMPTIONS without any critical (in this case critical, meaning LOGICAL ANALYSIS) to the subject.

And - David Wilcock is in business.................what is wrong with stating the fact? These websites are in fact, businesses.

I'll repeat what i wrote again, and you'll see that asking questions is something i promote..

"its expected as we ask questions yes, but in the end, let it go and find yourself at the foothold of someone you resonate with, you dont have to spend your time finding reasons for why you dont like someone, and shout it from the rooftops. be like water - right off the back, and we keep swimming."

Ahkenaten
28th November 2010, 19:31
Zillah with all due respect I NEVER SAID I DON'T LIKE MR. WILCOCK..............never said it let alone shouted it from the mountaintops. It is also not appropriate to shout from the rooftops that one admires one or another person simply because one personally strongly BELIEVES THAT PERSON IS 'RIGHT' OR BECAUSE ONE SIMPLY LIKES THEM FOR ONE REASON OR OTHER thereby polarizing a situation. Healthy skepticism is always an important intellectual tool and should be interjected into a discussion between rational adults whenever belief tends to cause individuals to suspend discernment - after all, even the lord Buddha himself admonished his followers to distrust prophets and to rely on their own minds and common sense to find the truth which is available to all who earnestly search. The fact is that historically people who present themselves as seers and prophets have a somewhat higher bar to pass than the rest of us mere mortals. For example, it is logical and sensible to question someone's prophesies, especially when they have a big following and have been wrong. I will not fight or argue about this issue. It is fact, plain and simple and is not a subjective matter. We are not talking about the Oracle of Delphi here! (this is an attempt to lighten this discussion up a bit!)

Carmody
28th November 2010, 19:59
I'll restate the initial question:

Do you understand and live within the scope of the world and word surrounding personal cases (Ie, you specifically) of 'psychic sensitivity'?

The reason I ask, is that this: as a dimension of understanding, a doorway in the development of the self..for the most part, such a doorway of learning and understanding in the mind..causes one to not foist unreasonable demands for perfect 3-d based realities and truths upon persons like David.

As those concerns..while entirely relevant..are not the be-all end-all of the situation. Not by a long shot.

So, in essence, in MY understanding and life lived in a bath of a certain level of psychic sensitivity, it makes Me, this one, this person, see your demands placed upon David and thus thrust at the rest of us ....as ludicrous, at best.

Ie, a direction of desires that are seemingly wholly uninformed and unlearned in these matters. As if you are trying to balance on a stool..and one leg is sawed off. An important leg that the rest of us are aware of, and use as a tool, and in the act of balancing ourselves.

Nothing rotten or nasty is intended in this post, it is just viewpoint that is stated with what may appear to be a bit of heat. If it stings, I apologize for that.

But for those without any psychic sensitivity..when those who do have it..have to deal with people of that nature (who don't possess it)....it is as if we are dealing with bulls in china shops, who smash through valuable, great, and beautiful things without a single clue of what sight and sensation really means.

To us, it is literally like illiterate and uninformed ranting.

Once again, I'm not defending David or what he writes on and about, or how he does things.

That is entirely outside of the base question here, to my understanding of what is going on at the true base human psychological level.

In my understanding of that 'base level' it is a question of a literal and real lopsided life experience - in comparison to those with some form of psychic sensitivity. And those with the sensitivity... feel badly for those who do not have it, in most cases. So we are generally quite gentle with those who do not have it. But when deep intrusion comes, sometimes ya gotta put your foot down.

And for those without the sensitivity, they cannot make sense of our argument. The situation is impossible for them, the understanding is simply not there. At all. Obviously, this does erect a large barrier for communication and understanding, does it not? It is an experiential consideration and is outside of the grasp of a communication. Wholly and entirely.

If one has a form of psychic sensitivity... then all bets on the nature of the universe are completely off. Pandora's box is blown to smithereens and shards of it are sticking into everything. The rules change, in fundamental ways, regarding individual human awareness and human experience. Not everyone handles it the same way, though.

I personally understand it as the fundamental game changer that it is, and have not allowed my ego to dictate the shape of this fearsome revelation into box and a shape..in order to protect that ego.

One of those things is that I'm not interested in is: forcing a shape on David Wilcox, in order to assuage my internal desire to shape the world ....so my ego does not freak out in the reflection of that world.

lilac
28th November 2010, 20:17
For the measly sum of $77, I learned heaps from David Wilcock and his webinar on contacting the higher self. He is so articulate and clear. If you read and listened to his material, you would understand why he chose the number 77, what might sound to you like ego is actually confident clarity, otherwise known as the truth and you would know that he gives from the heart generously and powerfully for the good of all. He is a wanderer, like some of us here, returned to this plane to help with the shift. His is a sure and steady voice in a world of doubt. Most of the criticisms in this thread are too ridiculous to comment on.

truthseekerdan
28th November 2010, 20:18
- after all, even the lord Buddha himself admonished his followers to distrust prophets and to rely on their own minds and common sense to find the truth which is available to all who earnestly search.

Ahkenaten, with all due respect the quote above is not coming from Buddha, but you.
Buddha never said that -- well, at least not from the records that we have.

Maybe you were trying to quote this instead:

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha

Namaste, ~ Dan

shiva777
28th November 2010, 20:40
having both psychic sensitivity and a GOOD MEMORY of many things he has stated and forecast in the past I have DISCERNED(judge that as a judgement if it makes you feel better...lol) that David has a definite lack of integrity and accuracy and his ego won't allow him to admit or acknowledge that...he continues to spread "insider" gossip as though it is REALLY important and credible when it has been shown time and time again that his "insiders" either deliberately mislead or don't know what they are talking about,he fails to admit that...he is a good writer...as for the "quarantine rings" ...those rings could mean many things...Wilcock would make a better fiction writer than his attempts at non-fiction writing have been
...he is great at marketing and has the gift of spin..as far as substance goes,he is a good researcher but like his good friend Hoagland,he gets research that fits his personal beliefs(and the "law of one" books) and doesn't double check them against research that may prove those theories and research results to be wrong...he adds one and one together and gets 2374855...he's constantly changing his tune over 2012 and DNA issues...I could go on but I have better things to do...bottom line ..turn your discernment filter on maximum when reading anything he has to say and careful not to fall for the complacency program that underlies much of his work

Operator
28th November 2010, 20:40
The two so called Quarantine rings are IMHO formed by the inner and outer van Allen belts ...

They are "Quarantine" rings because they are hazardous to electronics and humans passing through them. It raises the question how
Apollo missions could have taken place when believing/following the conventional story line.

Now there are theories on how to remove the van Allen belts ... it involves the use of satellites and tethers ... does ring a bell ?

van Allen belts are formed by planets with a strong enough magnetic field. Now it also happens that our current natural magnetic field
seems to be weakening and there are even holes detected ...

What didn't succeed using satellites with tethers (or maybe they did but we don't know it) may now be occurring naturally and there is
a happy bunch in the know and making themselves ready to leave ... they are probably only part of several factions seeking this opportunity.

Ahkenaten
28th November 2010, 20:42
Dan - it was not a quote otherwise it would have been in quotations, it was a paraphrase and you will have to admit the paraphrase is close to the meaning.:frog:
So Carmody if a person sets themselves up as a prophet or prophetess we suspend all critical thinking because we cannot possibly enter into their frame of mind? Somehow that doesn't sound right to me. Just a thought.

truthseekerdan
28th November 2010, 20:45
Dan - it was not a quote otherwise it would have been in quotations, it was a paraphrase and you will have to admit the paraphrase is close to the meaning.:frog:

It's as close as 'your mind and common sense'. :p

Ahkenaten
28th November 2010, 20:50
Dan right! And what else do we have after all but our own minds and common sense to use as tools to explore our reality for the truth!

Rocky_Shorz
28th November 2010, 21:01
well for once I completely agree with David...

Furthermore, these extraterrestrial humans wouldn't have been allowed to intervene until very recently.

The fact that they have been allowed to intervene at all is a seismic shift... sending incredible shock-waves through the insider world as we speak.

This analogy may seem laughable, but based on what has just happened, it is literally as if Universal Law was fundamentally altered.

It's almost as if the sky just ripped open -- and angels have now appeared floating in mid-air. Whether these angels are benevolent beings...

"The Rules" stated they were not allowed to intervene unless they were asked...

The futures are a part of us, so weren't prevented from helping, they are the ones who asked for help...

I'm looking forward to hearing more as he learns it...

truthseekerdan
28th November 2010, 21:01
Dan right! And what else do we have after all but our own minds and common sense to use as tools to explore our reality for the truth!

Sorry, I was away for a few...

Well, since you are familiar with Buddha's teachings -- do you remember this one?

“The way is not in the sky (also mind). The way is in the heart.” - Buddha

Ahkenaten
28th November 2010, 21:16
Yes, Dan. Which again brings us back to the issue of intent....................if the intention is beclouded nothing good whatsoever can come of it.

truthseekerdan
28th November 2010, 21:21
Yes, Dan. Which again brings us back to the issue of intent....................if the intention is beclouded nothing good whatsoever can come of it.

“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” (or your mind)

- Buddha

Anchor
28th November 2010, 21:35
Puharich was also involved in the Law of One channelling sessions following his break with Lab9 in the early 80s

I'd like to see that corroborated. Let me know if you can please.

Beren
28th November 2010, 21:39
“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” (or your mind)

- Buddha

Did it many times...and laughed as well...:-)

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 00:30
Did it many times...and laughed as well...:-)

An "eye" opener, isn't it? Imagine if we would remove our earthly blinders and allow our insight to soar.
Then we will discover how small and narrow our self-imposed limitations really are.
The universe is our world and nothing is impossible as long as we know (remember) who we really are. :love:

Dan

Ahkenaten
29th November 2010, 00:49
bearing in mind that remembering who we really are has nothing to do with uncritically going along with what others say about WHO we are or WHERE we are headed

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 01:33
bearing in mind that remembering who we really are has nothing to do with uncritically going along with what others say about WHO we are or WHERE we are headed

Hi Ahkenaten, my post was generally addressed to Beren -- why do you care so much what others might say about you or anything for that matter? Do you think that will help change the world?
The change must start with each one of us individually -- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." - M. Gandhi

Teakai
29th November 2010, 01:52

It's true Boys are favoured, but mostly in rural area or places where people have a very old and traditional values.
(And in rural areas, if the first child of the family is a girl, they are allowed to have another one)
Maybe because I live in city so I might be ignorant on this issue. And I never see a baby girls left on the streets, I do not deny that there must be many grils who are left to die by their own parents. However if you say they die on the streets, it sounds a bit like you mean our Chinese are apathetic and heartless to a life which I can't agree with. In fact I known many cases that children were left by the doors then found and raised by these people who found them. And their parents do this for their children's good, because they are too poor to raise them.

Because in my opinion, people here are not bad or foolish or do not care about children.

Hi Yuhui, I didn't for a minute mean to convey that Chinese people were any different in regard to ignorant or enlightened people than any other culture.
My issue was not about the people at all - it was about the government and the regulations they make that subdue and make conditions difficult for the people.
And, I only used China because David Wilcock was talking about China being the government to lead the world to restoration.
I only talked about Japan because David Wilcock used Japan to make a false point.

I can't think of any government which I think is humanely advanced enough to be able to lead the world to restoration.

In regard to the baby girls - admittedly I got the information from some magazine (national geographic, perhaps?) they had a story about China and there was a picture of a dead baby girl lying in the gutter. According to the article it was quite common and no one was allowed to interefere. Police would pretty much ignore the body and walk by.

Now, I realise that Western magazines can give a very biased view of a particular sector and likely it's not particularly common. I'm not about laying any personal judgment on this - there but for the grace of God go I. People may feel forced to take these measures - it's not up to me to judge it, I was simply stating that it happens.

Teakai
29th November 2010, 02:10

No, he didn't, Ahk.
But Japan does have a zero population growth. He wasn't wrong about that.
My point is that he was making the realtionship between developed countires, meaning developed people - which is absolutely not the same thing.

And, especially considering his work is all about spirituality - it surprises me that he would make such a comparison.

Look at the Western world for instance - it's developed - and yet devoid of spirituality. Bottom line for the existence of this culture - money and profit. Spirituality doesn't give a rats about money or profit and so the citizens must be encouraged to lose the spirituality and embrace the profit - if they didn't the culture would crumble.

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 02:10
I can't think of any government which I think is humanely advanced enough to be able to lead the world to restoration.

I agree, and add that we don't need to be governed and lied (ment) to.
All we need is love, harmony and communities that care about their members (people), for a change. :happy:

Here is a model for starters: http://www.projecttristar.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0xSNoePhzQ

Teakai
29th November 2010, 02:21
Thank you for the deep thoughts on Tradition and multi Culture. I totally agree with you, these are about how people define themselves, about who we are, and they are important. Because If ppl's Traditions and Culture are wiped, then we would have nothing to think or say when we are tagged as slaves. It's much much more than just how people appreciate their music and art, Tradition and multi Culture can be very powerful in bringing people together.
And Thank you for sharing your views about how this reality forced on ppl. Greek is a very beautiful place and I admire your country and culture a lot.:)

I'm not much of a one for culture either. It's just another tie that binds. So much harm and pain and delusion has arisen through cultural beliefs. Sure, there are parts of culture that is good and interesting - if the ideas and beliefs within a culture didn't discriminate, harm or segregate any person, then it can be a wonderfully embracing thing.

Teakai
29th November 2010, 02:52
I agree, and add that we don't need to be governed and lied (ment) to.
All we need is love, harmony and communities that care about their members (people), for a change. :happy:

Here is a model for starters: http://www.projecttristar.net/

I agree, Dan.
It seems to me that David Wilcock's work still has a basis on government and monetary economy and outside saviours - dished up with some spiritual sauce.

I don't not like the guy - I don't know the guy. This isn't about David Wilcock so much as what he's saying and his basic information is iffy and as far as I'm concerned, biased.

Like he says: "The reason why the elite have refused to let these technologies emerge is they fear everyone would become a couch potato -- and their control over this planet would be forever lost."

Oh, puhleeze - that's one of the ways they got control over us.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/872-disclosureevent

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 03:27
I agree, Dan.
It seems to me that David Wilcock's work still has a basis on government and monetary economy and outside saviours - dished up with some spiritual sauce.

I don't not like the guy - I don't know the guy. This isn't about David Wilcock so much as what he's saying and his basic information is iffy and as far as I'm concerned, biased.

It's not about liking D.W. however, if one removes the 'human blinders' will see him as another me or you -- even though we might not agree with everything, that doesn't mean I can't show or send love his way.

The large jigsaw puzzle that we call truth is not found in one place or with any one person for that matter. One needs to search the whole world wisely (today's internet), and within, in order to find the 'right pieces of the puzzle'.

“To understand everything is to forgive everything” - Buddha

Teakai
29th November 2010, 03:41
It's not about liking D.W. however, if one removes the 'human blinders' will see him as another me or you -- even though we might not agree with everything, that doesn't mean I can't show or send love his way.

The large jigsaw puzzle that we call truth is not found in one place or with any one person for that matter. One needs to search the whole world wisely (today's internet), and within, in order to find the 'right pieces of the puzzle'.

“To understand everything is to forgive everything” - Buddha

Dan, my mentioning that I didn't 'not' like DW was more for anyone who might think that what I'm pointing out and questioning may be because I have some kind of personal dislike for him, is all.

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 03:51
Dan, my mentioning that I didn't 'not' like DW was more for anyone who might think that what I'm pointing out and questioning may be because I have some kind of personal dislike for him, is all.

I didn't mean to single you out, my dear. My apologies...:wave:
Just expressing my thoughts of the moment in general for all. :angel:

Namaste, ~ Dan

yuhui
29th November 2010, 04:02
Hi Yuhui, I didn't for a minute mean to convey that Chinese people were any different in regard to ignorant or enlightened people than any other culture.
My issue was not about the people at all - it was about the government and the regulations they make that subdue and make conditions difficult for the people ……Now, I realise that Western magazines can give a very biased view of a particular sector and likely it's not particularly common. I'm not about laying any personal judgment on this - there but for the grace of God go I. People may feel forced to take these measures - it's not up to me to judge it, I was simply stating that it happens.

I understand how many of Western media can be very biased because they have been used to some extent as the propaganda or sth similar that alter people's ideology. They are designed purposely because we are physically incapable of sensing everything. Saw here many people is quoting buddha, He also said “An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea." I suppose if one stating an idea then he must have certain extent of trust attached to it? or maybe not. Is it really important or worthing to be avid of these so called facts or reality if the truths lie within us?

And I believe in David Wilcock because his theory of pineal body explains many questions I had including Astral projection/OBE/Lucid Dream...etc. I think all people make mistakes, no man is faultless after all. The intention is more important than the actions. It's only my opinion. And I think if one admit that the so-called reality is all based on consciousness, then what is not psychic?:angel:

xeon
29th November 2010, 04:07
I have been following David Wilcock for the past 2 years, and to be honest, I have not seen one prediction that he made came true - regarding the supposedly wondrous future that awaits humanity, the always so near, and yet so far dream ;)

On the other hand, I could never understand why he has all his convergence seminars planned out well into the future, many months ahead, in fact. I mean, if really some world changing events were to take place soon, like Disclosure or unveiling of radically new technology, would that not make his seminars redundant? Unless, well........your guess would be as good as mine ;)

I don't fault him for selling loads of his books or tapes or seminars (the guy has to eat, right), BUT if really Disclosure were to take place, why would anyone need to attend his seminars anymore? The elite would have to change the history books and release all the wondrous tech they kept hidden for so long. Everything would be out in the open, right? Everything would change.

That is why, I still do not think anything major is going to happen. It's alright to point out that the Russians managed to change the DNA of a frog into a salamander or vice verse, but what does that got to do with me and the billions of human beings now? Or that NASA and the USAF has conspired with the bad aliens to keep the world under lock down, it is not like we didn't know this, right?

I still have my health problems, my money problems, my personal problems, and what have you. Of course, this is nothing compared to the millions upon millions (more like billions) of starving people worldwide, or people getting blown up by mines, or bombs worldwide, and who don't have any internet access, and could not care less about reptillians or annunaki, or nazis, or black/white dragon society, or GFOL, or stargates or DNA shifts.....;) Getting through the day would be enough for them.

Selling hope can only go so far, and as for those who say, be the change you want to see in the world, you have to realize this 3D world is very screwed up and many times, positive thinking only gets you this far and cannot affect, much less make a dent to the reality we find ourselves in.

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 04:21
Selling hope can only go so far, and as for those who say, be the change you want to see in the world, you have to realize this 3D world is very screwed up and many times, positive thinking only gets you this far and cannot affect, much less make a dent to the reality we find ourselves in.

Nobody can sell hope. If you really want to see change in this world, and "save yourself" from this reality, it has to start with each of us individually (personally).
Then the collective change (awakening) will take place, and the world will be a better place.

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one." - John Lennon

Teakai
29th November 2010, 05:01
I didn't mean to single you out, my dear. My apologies...:wave:
Just expressing my thoughts of the moment in general for all. :angel:

Namaste, ~ Dan

LOL - oh good. That's what I was doing, too :)

xeon
29th November 2010, 05:13
Nobody can sell hope. If you really want to see change in this world, and "save yourself" from this reality, it has to start with each of us individually (personally).
Then the collective change (awakening) will take place, and the world will be a better place.

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one." - John Lennon

That's how I will describe it in the briefest of terms, but you could call it selling the prospect of a prospect.

After all, if all you said was telling people how to decalcify their pineal gland and how to meditate every single day, and how to practice ESP drills, and to change their dietary habits, that I would guess that would be less sale-able. Yes, no?

Those are tough work and take years to "master."

Easier to say, that a wave of change is coming to the entire world, and the deserts will go green again, and there will no more war, and poverty will be eradicated, and we will trade our cars for flying saucers (which I'm sure exist by the way). Certain factions of the evil empire are having a change of heart, and decided to throw open the doors of their mansions to everyone..... ;)

Now, that is much more sale-able. :ohwell:

Teakai
29th November 2010, 05:16
I understand how many of Western media can be very biased because they have been used to some extent as the propaganda or sth similar that alter people's ideology. They are designed purposely because we are physically incapable of sensing everything. Saw here many people is quoting buddha, He also said “An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea." I suppose if one stating an idea then he must have certain extent of trust attached to it? or maybe not. Is it really important or worthing to be avid of these so called facts or reality if the truths lie within us?

And I believe in David Wilcock because his theory of pineal body explains many questions I had including Astral projection/OBE/Lucid Dream...etc. I think all people make mistakes, no man is faultless after all. The intention is more important than the actions. It's only my opinion. And I think if one admit that the so-called reality is all based on consciousness, then what is not psychic?:angel:

Hi Yuhui.
I have no idea what David's particular theory on the pineal gland is. I do know we all have one and that it is activated by DMT and is considered the gateway to the spirit world and it is hardened and made somewhat ineffective with the use of toxic fluoride.

I have no problem with psychic stuff - I just wonder if maybe David Wilcock is rehashing assorted bits and pieces rather than coming up with original info using any particular psychic abilities himself.

Can you point me in the direction of his pineal gland theory?

Teakai
29th November 2010, 05:24

Advertising companies make billions selling hope.
Hope for happiness and popularity and acceptance.

I think hope is somewhat over rated. It's simply, the belief that if you wait long enough, pray hard enough, pay out enough it'll all work out the way you want it to.

Just sayin'.

truthseekerdan
29th November 2010, 05:37
That's how I will describe it in the briefest of terms, but you could call it selling the prospect of a prospect.

After all, if all you said was telling people how to decalcify their pineal gland and how to meditate every single day, and how to practice ESP drills, and to change their dietary habits, that I would guess that would be less sale-able. Yes, no?

Those are tough work and take years to "master."

Easier to say, that a wave of change is coming to the entire world, and the deserts will go green again, and there will no more war, and poverty will be eradicated, and we will trade our cars for flying saucers (which I'm sure exist by the way). Certain factions of the evil empire are having a change of heart, and decided to throw open the doors of their mansions to everyone..... ;)

Now, that is much more sale-able. :ohwell:

Find your mission and do your part to better yourself. You'll be glad you did...:)

xeon
29th November 2010, 05:38
Advertising companies make billions selling hope.
Hope for happiness and popularity and acceptance.

I think hope is somewhat over rated. It's simply, the belief that if you wait long enough, maybe pray hard enough it'll all work out the way you want it to.

Just sayin'.

Don't worry about being politically correct, I think we need to be honest and call a spade a spade. ;)

I realize that basically, there is nothing you and me can do to effect greater change in the world, and it is what it is. We can only work on ourselves and try to improve our lives, but if you only open your eyes, you would see there is soooo much to change out there it would take literally 100s if not 1000s of years going by the present rates of "change."

David Wilcock is only successful because he sells the prospect that maybe it will not be 100s of years, it will be within 2 years (2012)!

But I hope I'm not the only one seeking for Substance, not Words.

Maybe I need to confront the prospect that the utopia we ALL seek can perhaps only exist in our dreams, and/or in the next life. Not this one.

Carmody
29th November 2010, 06:40
Don't worry about being politically correct, I think we need to be honest and call a spade a spade. ;)

I realize that basically, there is nothing you and me can do to effect greater change in the world, and it is what it is. We can only work on ourselves and try to improve our lives, but if you only open your eyes, you would see there is soooo much to change out there it would take literally 100s if not 1000s of years going by the present rates of "change."

David Wilcock is only successful because he sells the prospect that maybe it will not be 100s of years, it will be within 2 years (2012)!

But I hope I'm not the only one seeking for Substance, not Words.

Maybe I need to confront the prospect that the utopia we ALL seek can perhaps only exist in our dreams, and/or in the next life. Not this one.

I don't know how to respond. Not due to an inability to respond, but more along the line of not desiring to expend that much energy into this. That's a considerable load of negativity you're carrying around. It's heavy, and there's no need to carry it. And you're the only one who can put it down.

The thing about difficult problems, is that the answers are not in the sphere where (or how) you are searching, as they would not be problems, in that case.

Heise
29th November 2010, 07:18
My problem with Wilcock is that he comes to conclusions that are based on anecdotes.

witchy1
29th November 2010, 07:34
I have no idea what David's particular theory on the pineal gland is. I do know we all have one and that it is activated by DMT

Hiya T, whats DMT - meditation?????????? Can"t I take a capsule or something.......

lightblue
29th November 2010, 08:19
My problem with Wilcock is that he comes to conclusions that are based on anecdotes.

..and his dreams... l

edit to add:

xeon

was he not peddaling a similar theory for the year 2000?

.carmody:
[BI don't know how to respond. Not due to an inability to respond, but more along the line of not desiring to expend that much energy into this. That's a considerable load of negativity you're carrying around. It's heavy, and there's no need to carry it. And you're the only one who can put it down.[/B]

i don't see any negativity in xeon's post, only:sound caution... :yu: l

Elandiel BernElve
29th November 2010, 10:16
What's up with Avalon in this thread?

10 pages of useless discussion about subjects we could have found out ourselves (Suicide culture in Japan and Chinese childbirth control) and then the never stopping debate whether to trust David Wilcock or not. Which is particularly sad...

I've now learned that the members with most posts are often those talking way too much and saying very little.
As long as people like David Wilcock will exist and spread the message debate will remain between those who get a good or bad vive of him, think he's a moneymaker or a giver,
like his hear or prefer brown hair, think his head is too big or his cheek to small, find his ego to be in the way or whatever....

The man relies on sources who rely on their source and thus form a chain of informationdealers which can never be trusted a 100%.
At least he gets close, closer than most of us to any type of information we wouldn't even know where to look for it.
And for the conference pricetag... it happens to cost money to organize a live streaming conference and for once he's asking a bit more to keep on doing what he's doing.
I can't afford it so I won't pay and afterwards I'll hear what has been spoken of. I suggest you do the same instead of spending all your energy on bashing the fact it's 77 dollars.

It's true he's proud, he likes to talk and be in the picture "as so it seems" but haven't we said for a whistleblower to be safe you HAVE to be known and in the picture so we all know his whereabouts. in that case.. he can't be hurt. But what about the ego of people here so eager to immediately judge him?
Anyway I'd like to quit discussing his intentions and go straight to his material that's far more fascinating to me.

David showed us over a dozen badges from existing military sections that use direct symbology of secret brotherhoods and alien technology.
These occurances are not coincidence and definately point to a bigger secret or program we are unaware of.
The whole Quarantine theory is extremely valid. It may in fact even be the reason that Reptilians (considered they live underground) still occupy our planet. They can NOT leave even if they'd like to. They are stuck here as well until the firewall is lifted.

Linked assumptions:
- Last year or so David Icke told about visions where he'd seen a lock containing our planet and around 2012 the lock opened up. He called Earth a prison planet I believed but that era was ending. (Not very reliable but worthy of mention)
- Preparations are increasingly starting to construct a Space Based Missile Shield (NATO and Russia) might this be needed as a defense mechanism as the Quarantine will be lifted?
- On the other hand we've got stargates, somehow permitting to leave the planet anyway
- Not only stargates but satellites and spacevessels as well have left this planet and come here as is plainly seen daily as ufo sightings.

Quarantine or not, the specified divisions definately know there's a lot more to our planetary defense than meets the eye.
The rectangular ships displayed are a recurring phenomenon in all space organizations.

That's what's interesting here

Teakai
29th November 2010, 10:48
Hiya T, whats DMT - meditation?????????? Can"t I take a capsule or something.......

I guess you could eat a magic mushroom, Witchy. DMT occurs naturally in nature. Our own bodies make it at night during sleep.
What it does is it activates the pineal gland which is considered the gateway between the worlds.

Everything known to stimulate the activation of DMT is illegal in Australi. Except sleep and meditation.

High priest really were 'high' priests. :)

Rick Strassman did an indepth study and documentary on DMT and the pineal gland.
Here it is if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJsWSEKboTk

Kra
29th November 2010, 12:51
That is why, I still do not think anything major is going to happen. It's alright to point out that the Russians managed to change the DNA of a frog into a salamander or vice verse, but what does that got to do with me and the billions of human beings now? Or that NASA and the USAF has conspired with the bad aliens to keep the world under lock down, it is not like we didn't know this, right?

I think you missed the point... big time.

PS. Everything has to do with everything.

chelmostef
29th November 2010, 21:03
So much talk about the purveyor of information and not the content... It very frustrating. Surely he is giving a service to other, he has literally devoted his life to give us information which goes over so many heads.
I'm sure most have jobs here and you are not called out for charging for your time.... How much of your time do you give to your customers for free??
It seems very odd to me, that even if someone is shouting, screaming, whispering, sitting, dancing, angry, loving, egotistical or whatever, if the messages is: "Watch out for that train" we should not be standing there saying he's a bit angry isnt he? Even if the train does not splat us.
The only thing I find disconcerting about Davids message is that one could become complacent.
Love and peace to all Stef.

Operator
29th November 2010, 22:18
So much talk about the purveyor of information and not the content... It very frustrating.

Frustrating indeed I posted something on the subject here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8529-David-Wilcock-Latest-China-s-October-Surprise-II-Earth-s-Quarantine-Has-Lifted&p=74218&viewfull=1#post74218
but people seem to talk rather about other individuals :blabla: ... my post, although on topic, was completely run over ...

astrid
29th November 2010, 22:27
Exactly operator, i find it frustrating also, its all becomes about the personality. Alot of people still cant look past the exterior to find the gems within, which, i think is more a reflection of 3d programming ( once again) to keep us looking without. Its sad as it closes alot of doors to learning when u see things in terms of black and white....

bluestflame
29th November 2010, 23:20
yes in potential , the same technology and research findings applied to frogs , well what's to say this and other less publicised technology applied to humans , en mass, unannounced

the hidden things , unnoticed , except for maybe that twinge in the stomache , dizzy spells , brain fuzziness , symptoms attributed to a host of other ailments , and then the long term effects ...

it is said that very few russians have a microwave oven in thier home , wonder why

kcw_one
1st December 2010, 02:04
On the topic of frogs morphing into salamanders, DW was driving the point that energies can carry specific frequencies that have definite and immediate "evolutionary" changes in genetic material. This point is one he uses in leading towards other research done with the fossil record where inexplicable sudden changes are observed across the board in organisms on earth at quite regular intervals. DW suggests that these changes are cyclical in nature, possible due to the presence of energies reaching the planet at these intervals. You've probably heard about the photon belt or similar ideas, which could possibly be roughly the same mechanism.

The funny thing is that the main thrust if DW's work is to piece together scientific research and other data points to form a picture of what changes may be happening on earth right now, not the prognosticating that he's been accused of. He has stated his suspicions about things and what he feels is going to happen in 2012 and beyond, but haven't we all?

Whatever. Believe what you want. In the meantime, listen to seekerDan. He knows the score ;)

truthseekerdan
1st December 2010, 04:58
Whatever. Believe what you want. In the meantime, listen to seekerDan. He knows the score ;)

Don't listen to anyone, but the Spirit within your heart. Nothing else will save you from yourself...:love:

popoi2
1st December 2010, 09:35
Well,yes,there is a surprise,our price of everything are imcreaning . And there are more and more peolpe can't pay for the medical. But one thing, no one killed his baby girl,it never happen for at least 10years. So,if you want to know china,can here,and you can see it yourself,but,don't believe any media especially the CNN .We are human too,as like you.

Luke
1st December 2010, 10:00
(...)We are human too,as like you.
One wise man wrote : "people should change colours .. now they are stuck with one and judge others by it" (or something to that extent)..

We believe in too many boxes. This is reflected in "reality".

It's bit like the spoon bit: as long as you see difference between you and it, no chance of tying the knot.

Only "people" profiting from those boxes are those selling it.

popoi2
1st December 2010, 18:36
One wise man wrote : "people should change colours .. now they are stuck with one and judge others by it" (or something to that extent)..

We believe in too many boxes. This is reflected in "reality".

It's bit like the spoon bit: as long as you see difference between you and it, no chance of tying the knot.

Only "people" profiting from those boxes are those selling it.

Well ,i think you are not understanding what i mean.What i want to said is :we are has same dream,we are living in a same world ,we are not a monkey or some else.we has love ,we don;t want be hurited,don't want death,don't like war,we has our good and honest like every person on the earth.

One dream ,one world,is not only on TV,is in every chinese person's heart .We just showing on diffelent way.We just useing RMB and our language called Chinese .that is all.

Rocky_Shorz
1st December 2010, 18:56
since this thread has strayed from it's intended path, I'm re posting this again to start a discussion on the info he shared not whether he every made a prediction that came through... forget all the fluff and think seriously about what he shared here. If he has a direct contact with someone that shared this info with him, I would like him to give a full blown article on what is going on in our solar system. Forget the fufu flower children waiting for the garden of eden to open and welcome everyone in... Forget his false guesses on dates... none of that matters...

To me this is the most important thing he has ever shared with us...

Furthermore, these extraterrestrial humans wouldn't have been allowed to intervene until very recently.

The fact that they have been allowed to intervene at all is a seismic shift... sending incredible shock-waves through the insider world as we speak.

This analogy may seem laughable, but based on what has just happened, it is literally as if Universal Law was fundamentally altered.

It's almost as if the sky just ripped open -- and angels have now appeared floating in mid-air. Whether these angels are benevolent beings...

"The Rules" stated they were not allowed to intervene unless they were asked...

The futures are a part of us, so weren't prevented from helping, they are the ones who asked for help...

I'm looking forward to hearing more as he learns it...

Humble Janitor
2nd December 2010, 08:31
I read this post with great interest, especially when David went into detail over the badges. I do want to ask, if there is something to these badges, especially with the imagery they portray (the two "rings", a triangle craft, references to the Knights Templar)?

Other than that, I am not sure where to proceed. I believe that David's material has always resonated with me and if something resonates with you, how do you know if it's the truth or disinformation? We are being bombarded daily with all kinds of negative news. Reading what David has to say is the equivalent of taking a dip into something to cleanse the body and remove all of that negative energy that's built up.

Elandiel BernElve
2nd December 2010, 11:20
YES!

Finally we're back on track! We took a detour but hey who cares now:)

The information DW has researched (in contrary to predictions) always resonate with me. Whether its about the Pineal gland, the grid around the world or insider info about special space divisions he keeps on intriguing me.
I've never seen these badges and they are so interesting. I can't keep myself from imagining what al these symbolic references could indicate.
Steel gloves emitting lightning, triangle craft, etc.
Personally I've always thought the lines around the earth (as seen on badges) to be just orbital paths to indicate the respective division had something to do with whatever is in orbit.
The explanation it's an indication the Earth is under quarantine doesn't feel like total nonsense to me.

When combining the spiritual, esoteric knowledge with whatever we know about the technologies and et's existant it's not stupid to assume there are indeed guardians (of higher evolved dimensions or spiritual state of being) guarding the kindergarten we're in; called this 3D universe. As we're the new kid in the class we're easily played with and we have to earn our credit to get a relevant position in the "class" respective "galactic civilization".
YET!, the kindergarten guardian will definately help any kid that's crying out loud after it's been pushed around. The guardian announces to stay off the kid and leave it alone or punishment of the bully will follow. How logical is that?

Without such universal laws the universe would easily be dominated by a single more advanced species.
Furthermore I've had more than enough indications in my life that "all" exists on every scale. A bit like Nassim haramein's theory that all is infinite in both ways.
So the universe may be a huge scale version of a kindergarten and vice versa, a kindergarten might be a small version of the universe.

Somehow I sense on Avalon some people tend to easily dismiss any divine powers that might have influence in life and the universe.
whether divine, higher dimensional or spiritual or just... universal rules.. I don't dismiss the possibility the universe has invisible rules and powers that leave us (all conscient life incl et's) to a certain degree of absolute freedom to a point a race can creat a new race like the Annunaki probably created us.

But as we all agree, every person should be born with equal possibilities. So every race should start or at least be given the possibility to start.
We can't provide that security to our own kind, but that doesn't say the universe can't provide that security for it's races either. On the contrary I think.

As you might perceive I'm merely bringing questions and possibilties forward. I find this one of the most important issues mankind faces.
Are we secured by quarantine?? If so we should definately figure out when the quarantine drops and be ready for possible consequences!
If the quarantine will be active for some hundred years then i suggest putting as much space money into solving earth based problems and rearrange our system for the upcoming space age.

This is exo politics people! Enjoy!

Victoria Tintagel
3rd December 2010, 23:48
Elandiel
Without such universal laws the universe would easily be dominated by a single more advanced species. Furthermore I've had more than enough indications in my life that "all" exists on every scale. A bit like Nassim haramein's theory that all is infinite in both ways.
So the universe may be a huge scale version of a kindergarten and vice versa, a kindergarten might be a small version of the universe.

Hey Elandiel, thank you for this post, I believe the 2 main universal laws are Consciousness and Love, which indicates total freedom of expression and evolvement, in principle. The left brain word "Evol" is mirrored by the right brain word "Love" These are duals and most beautifully entwined. Any domination by a species is impossible cause evolution would come to a halt.
As long as we are the creators of our reality, this can and will never exist. I wholeheartedly agree with your statement that "all" exists on every scale. Nassim Haramein is one of the best to explain that law of physics, stepped out of the box and left it far behind him :) The statements "As above so below" and "As within so without" are older than us.

The example of a "kindergarten" is very much to the point, I think, cause never before so many shovels were used to hit each other on the head....quarreling about who owns the sand.... eh....the earth.......even the universe :)

Elandiel:
Somehow I sense on Avalon some people tend to easily dismiss any divine powers that might have influence in life and the universe.
whether divine, higher dimensional or spiritual or just... universal rules.. I don't dismiss the possibility the universe has invisible rules and powers that leave us (all conscient life incl et's) to a certain degree of absolute freedom to a point a race can creat a new race like the Annunaki probably created us.

When life is a game, after God blew him/herself up :) trying to find its Self in, and move through, Consciousness and Love, there are universal natural laws. No rules, except the ones we invent for convenience of/or power, in my nsho. When Lucifer got permission from God, to create his own artificial reality without Love, the One and most Significant 3D condition was created for mankind, to experience duality. The goal in this was and still is, to be able to unconsciously experience duality first (warfare) then become conscious, then discern and finally choose to merge with God again, but on a totally new platform: a choice that is made consciously, so it is experienced.

Before God blew him/herself up he/she existed in a state that didn't allow the experience of him/herself. Therefore he/she had to be divided into milliards of sparks, to experience her/himselves. That's a thought wellknown in spiritual circles. Mankind was given free will, experimenting with life forms, us, by the Annunaki has taken place, I believe. We will become creators, like God or Great Spirit, ourselves and we will hold tremendous powers, to travel the universe, I believe. We are the harvest of God, so to speak :) as I see it.

Elandiel:
But as we all agree, every person should be born with equal possibilities. So every race should start or at least be given the possibility to start. We can't provide that security to our own kind, but that doesn't say the universe can't provide that security for it's races either. On the contrary I think.

Yes, I believe we should be born with equal possibilities. I work as a Nanny and any kid that is set aside or being ridiculed at is unhappy. I believe we can't provide that security to our own kind, because and as long as we live in duality, a collective consciousness that is programming mankind into a survival mode, for the time being:) I believe the Earth and her population is one of a kind in that condition. And exactly because of that, this planet is surrounded by many ET races and many many eyes, are on US.

We are the ones, on Earth, that contain the shining light and love of the "Tribe of Many Colors" the Rainbow Warriors. We are the fiercest of all and we choose to live now. Our time of spilling and spending is up, we will step into our sovereignty and restore this wonderful planet, lady Gaia waits for us to join her in love: meaning rekindling the fire in our soul, waking up to our true soul mission. I am adament on this and repeat myself often in this respect. When? Why not now? Who? Why not you?

As you might perceive I'm merely bringing questions and possibilties forward. I find this one of the most important issues mankind faces. Are we secured by quarantine?? If so we should definately figure out when the quarantine drops and be ready for possible consequences!
If the quarantine will be active for some hundred years then i suggest putting as much space money into solving earth based problems and rearrange our system for the upcoming space age.

I agree with you, Elandiel, in this suggestion of yours: one of the most important issues mankind faces. I believe we will meet our star brothers and sisters in the nearby future. Some of them are among us, being born in a human body :) We are being steered towards our original state and manifestation powers, through the process of Awakening. A process ruled by natural laws.

This isn't happening in a public massive way, it's a process taking place in individuals all over the planet. It's no show or performance, it's inner power combined with humbleness, cause the more you know who you truly are, the more humble you will become. The reason for this is the recognition that we ALL are ONE in Love and Consciousness. Blessed be, Dutchy Tint.

Rocky_Shorz
4th December 2010, 18:44
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2010/c2/20101204/20101204_1412_c2_1024.jpg

and again almost 24 hours later...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2010/c2/20101205/20101205_1448_c2_1024.jpg

Sentience
5th December 2010, 01:02
For what its worth.

I asked my man in Naval intelligence whos up on these things what the circles mean around the globe and he said its to represent light and darkness. The "stars" on the circles are apparently swords and are called "Swords of power" they are again there to represent light and darkness, when one is absent from a circle (depending on which one) this depicts a heirachy. He also said there should be drops of blood visable on some of them but hidden, so i'm currently scouring them to see if I can make any out.

Carmody
5th December 2010, 02:24
When life is a game, after God blew him/herself up...

Does that mean, that just for the sheer humour of it, that I can take someone outside, wave my hand at the havens of the starry night, and say,...."Awww...look! God done bust!" ;)

when one is absent from a circle (depending on which one) this depicts a hierarchy.

I'm guessing that this would be a emblem or marking of servitude, ie: 'slave #32, owned by joe-bob pants man'.

Jus' my pessimism speakin' up.

3optic
5th December 2010, 03:31
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/896-chinasurprisequarantine

Interesting developments from Davids blog, note he mentions the huge triangular craft that Bill has also spoken about here.

Check out the Symbology on those badges... once again.. ALL IN PLAIN SIGHT !!!

GREAT WORK THERE DAVID......

:clap2:

Great link. Thanks, astrid.

NoTingles
5th December 2010, 05:29
msg. deleted

Carmody
5th December 2010, 17:42
One of the more powerful things I found, when I was totally connected, is sleep. Lack of sleep. Mentally Conscious during the body sleeping state. I was getting about 1.5hs of mental sleep per night, the body received more but sometimes it didn't feel like that.

As well, some of us are quite driven. David may also feel a bit like the world is on his shoulders. Considering what he is doing for a living, I wouldn't be surprised if he felt that way. Which would be more than enough to make one lose sleep.

jcocks
6th December 2010, 11:49
Just to let you guys know DW has just posted a part 3 to his site. I haven't had a chance to read it yet....

astrid
6th December 2010, 12:07
Thanks... reading now !!

jcocks
6th December 2010, 14:07
Well... a few areas in which I feel the same as wilcock :

1) I definitely feel as if something big has changed lately, energy-wise.... It feels positive
2) I too believe next year is going to be a real doozey for disclosure-type events, as well as many other things...

All in all it was a good read, and I couldn't help but think something was up with all the engine failures etc that were happening a few months ago..... it was VERY wierd..

Elandiel BernElve
6th December 2010, 14:07
QUOTE from Divine Cosmos DW blog Part III

Terrified leaders rushed over to China and literally begged them not to do this -- but they did not bend.

Everything I just told you appeared in these same online forums I've been mentioning. The only difference in what I heard was the genuine contents of the containers -- and what China's actual goal was.

I do not think so many specific details would have been given by the alleged insiders in these forums unless the people they work for expect it's all going to go public -- perhaps very soon.

I was shocked to see so many specifics -- but now that it's all out in the open, there's no harm in discussing it anymore.

Imagine what happens when any one of these leaders around the world decides to get the entire treasure trove of China documents into the hands of Julian Assange.

As I said, Wikileaks may not be a "random burst of good luck" here -- it may all be part of the same, orchestrated plan.

You deliver the documents to world leaders, educate them, and also provide a mechanism that allows them to get those documents out into the mainstream -- without getting any one leader in trouble for having leaked them.

What websites might he be talking about? Not that I'm intending to complain about Avalon. I like it:) you're my friends and this is my cyberhome but we missed something big time here on Avalon...

Victoria Tintagel
6th December 2010, 16:11
Hey Avaloneans, I wish you all a pleasant visit to this newsletter of David Wilcock. He's as always, very thorough and sincere, in my nsho. Thanks very much David! You are of the Shining Ones here, on the planet. How in Heaven's name you manage to produce such lenghthy and full newsletters? Must be long time experience, I think.
Enjoy this most interesting one, it's long and that's the reason I post a short part of it here. The link to the whole newsletter and images, etc. is here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/898-chinasurpriseiii?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wil cock+Newsletter%29

Blessed be, Dutchy Tint.

China's October Surprise II: Earth's "Quarantine" Has Lifted

Written by David Wilcock
Friday, 26 November 2010 19:59

China appears to be responsible for a huge series of equipment malfunctions over the last three months, forcing the NWO to stand down. This is rapidly becoming the most incredible story in Disclosure history!

CLICK HERE FOR PART ONE

CHINA AND ITS ALLIES MAY HAVE JUST SAVED THE DAY

China and its allies -- including Russia, Brazil and India -- may well have just saved the world from the greatest crisis and loss of life in modern history -- if not in all recorded history.

The scope of the disaster that was planned, and the potential loss of life, would have made any dictators' accomplishments -- Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, et cetera -- seem to pale by comparison.

As bizarre as this must sound to most people, this massive counter-insurgency against the New World Order apparently wouldn't have been possible without direct collaboration and assistance from extraterrestrial humans... who look and sound just like us.

KALI THE DESTROYER

It's almost as if the sky just ripped open -- and angels have now appeared floating in mid-air. Whether these angels are benevolent beings or literal manifestations of Kali the Destroyer depends on which side of the fence you're on in the planetary game.

"THE RULES"

As you may already know, I have been fortunate enough to interact with multiple witnesses who have worked in various levels of the UFO cover-up -- some at levels significantly above the need-to-know basis of the President of the United States.

When you speak with the top-level insiders in the black-ops community, you often hear them mention THE RULES.

These projects are so compartmentalized that only the high-level people are even aware that THE RULES exist -- or of how far-reaching they are.

It has taken me years of interviews to explore and unravel this strange subject -- particularly because of the potential for confusion.

Sometimes, when insiders talk about THE RULES, they are talking about guidelines their own group insists they follow -- such as secrets they must keep, disinformation they are expected to pass along, who gets to know how much, what mistakes are bad enough to get you killed, et cetera.

However, over the course of many conversations, I increasingly realized there was another level of THE RULES -- a level they have absolutely no control over.

WHAT ARE "THE RULES"?

In this greater cosmic sense, THE RULES are a set of principles that the insider black-ops community has felt, for at least the past century, were as fixed and unchangeable as the Universe itself.

They also believed THE RULES would continue, unaltered, for millions of years. Apparently they have time-viewing technology that led them to believe this was the case.

The idea that this was a manipulated timeline, and not necessarily the real future, was far too mind-blowing for them to ever consider -- particularly since you have people living within these timelines, and you can go and visit them and live there yourself.

Nonetheless, all ETs visiting the Earth must operate within THE RULES. It is impossible for them not to.

WHO MAKES "THE RULES?"

One day, only a few weeks ago, I finally got smart enough to bluntly ask one of my main contacts, "Who makes THE RULES?"

The reply was: "Who makes gravity? Who makes the sun rise and set? Who makes the Galaxy spin?

"We don't know who makes THE RULES, David, but we have no choice but to follow them. There is no workaround. There is no other way. That's why they're THE RULES."

This is a strange subject, and will undoubtedly lead to some folks laughing and thinking I'm crazy... but this is what you hear about when you talk to these insiders yourself.

At the highest levels of the UFO cover-up, it is well-understood that events on Earth, and indeed throughout the inhabited galaxy, are being managed and controlled -- by unseen forces.

Some things are allowed to happen... and others are not.

THE 'QUARANTINE'

As one key example of THE RULES, our Earth is under a 'Quarantine' that prevents most ETs from being able to enter our airspace in a way that would be visible to the naked eye -- except in rare, unpredictable and brief bursts of time.

This is the main reason why we don't see more visible UFOs -- particularly in the case of negatively-oriented ETs. In fact, without this Quarantine, negative ETs would have invaded and taken over this planet eons ago.

This Quarantine also appears to allow those planetary controllers here on Earth to do whatever they want. Or so they thought.

The Quarantine is maintained by a vast network of super-advanced, indestructible satellites surrounding the Earth -- built by very high-level ETs. These satellites keep humanity locked in -- and everyone else locked out.

The insiders do not know who built these satellites, nor precisely why they are there. It's simply another part of THE RULES.

When you view the patches of US Space Command or Navy Space Command, they picture the Earth surrounded by two circles, similar to the typical depiction of electron orbitals around an atom.

This symbolizes the Quarantine -- which protects us from the bad guys.

Go for more to the link at the top and continue.....

Victoria Tintagel
6th December 2010, 16:30
If that's of any help: I just posted David Wilcocks newsletter surprise III, in the general discussions. Still have to read surprise II and III through myself, in due time. Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

Here's the link:
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/898-chinasurpriseiii?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wil cock+Newsletter%29

Mu2143
6th December 2010, 16:32
The Quarantine has not been lifted and it will be after everything is over,Meaning That all the controll structure of the PTB are gone and this is after the earth changes.

redeyeblue
9th December 2010, 04:04
David Wilcox lost all credibility with many people in the UFO community a long time ago, his false predictions and supposed insider contacts have been talked about on many websites and everyone comes to the same conclusion. He is either a fraud or dilusional or both, he may talk a good show but nothing of substance comes to fruition through his claims and he always comes out with an excuse for his warnings or claims, how many more of this rubbish do we have to listen to before people come to their senses ?
He may be a friend of Bill and Kerry but this means little to many looking for answers, he is not the only one paraded by Project Camelot onto the mainstream arena who have fallen so badly in terms of credibility. Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ? Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud, many more have made sensational claims without a shred of evidence to back their stories and yet Project Camelot continues to promote this garbage as truth. I just wish people would not take these sensational claims at face value and dig a little deeper, these people are the reason many people not exposed to ufology think we are all crazy and can you blame them ?

Ahkenaten
9th December 2010, 04:29
Agreed that some sources and all individuals may not meet the smell test, but rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater, we should continue our due diligence and working together to get to the bottom of all of it. There IS some truth sprinkled in with the disinfo - would you agree that it is in our best interests to work within a group to get to the truth, to the extent that we are able to do so??

Louis
9th December 2010, 09:55
I agree with redeyeblue even though David Wilcox is a brilliant investigator

mountain_jim
9th December 2010, 16:26
Well I invested the time in reading 3 of David's freely available books online, and also read the complete Law Of One series he values so highly, and my intuition is that there is considerable value in much of David's output as it relates to those areas, independant of his personality, predictions, income generation, and beliefs related to his 'insider contacts'.

I received a broad overview of many areas of new (to me) and fringe science from those books, such at the reputed Earth energy grid, Russian ZPE experiements and apparent DNA transferrance by light experiments, etc.

To focus on just his recent blogs or last-year's Blossum-like Disclosure prediction statements devalues much of his earlier output and is self-limiting, in my estimation.

mj

Bill Ryan
9th December 2010, 17:14
[David Wilcock] is not the only one paraded by Project Camelot onto the mainstream arena who have fallen so badly in terms of credibility. Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ? Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud, many more have made sensational claims without a shred of evidence to back their stories and yet Project Camelot continues to promote this garbage as truth.

Wow. Steady on there. That sounded a trifle hysterical. Any intelligently posed questions, and I'll be happy to answer them.

David Wilcox lost all credibility with many people in the UFO community a long time ago, his false predictions and supposed insider contacts have been talked about on many websites and everyone comes to the same conclusion. He is either a fraud or dilusional or both

Neither of those. Occasionally, though, I think he's simply not correct in his conclusions. I do regard him as a good friend, and always enjoy his company. He is highly intelligent and has a tremendous retention of data.

Whatever happened to Henry Deacon the so called whistleblower who said he was on Mars ?

Henry was threatened after he went on stage at the Barcelona Exopolitics Conference in July 2009, made a really anodyne presentation (essentially about vitamin D) at the Amsterdam conference a week later on 1 August, and then disappeared.

We have word that he is safe (we believe we know where he is). As far as we understand, he has essentially been removed from the arena by accepting an offer he could not refuse given his circumstances.

We don't know this as a fact, but have every reason to believe that. Once he started being willing to come forward in person, he became much more of a threat that neded to be handled. While he was anonymous, he could be safely ignored.

Then there was Dan Burish who has been investigated and called out by George Knapp and exposed as a fraud

We knew Dan Burisch personally, and met many times with him socially and off-record. We considered him a good friend. We believe that he believed every word he was telling us of his testimony. Some of that testimony, we believe, was true.

After the famous vaccination debate at the Zurich conference in July 2009, everything changed - and Project Camelot and David Wilcock were viciously attacked by Eagles Disobey. We refused to return fire, and have had no contact from Dan since then.

(Welcome to the forum, by the way!)

All best wishes, Bill

Fred Steeves
9th December 2010, 17:33
Hell, if 100% accuracy is demanded of our information sources, we can't listen to anybody, including ourselves.

Cheers,
Fred S.

shiva777
9th December 2010, 17:34
Wilcocks track record is pretty poor,that is very clear for anyone who has followed his stuff for a few years...when he first hit the internet I followed his stuff quite closely,a few years down the line I took his stuff alot less seriously

One of the main reasons Wilcock is so popular is because people REALLY want to believe that he is right about things...to the point where they ignore the many times he is wrong about things

anyone who ALSO is intelligent and has a good memory ,like Wilcock will know to read his material with ACTIVE DISCERNMENT as he jumps to conclusions and has the habit of turning very dubious logic and opinion into a long drawn out theory that seems very plausible on the surface...in most instances you ,the ACTIVE discerner,can see quite clearly that his theories start with one or two ASSUMPTIONS that lead him into his own little world of building another very dubious theory around the assumptions...he's an interesting guy though and I'm sure he means well but like with so many others who become popular on the net he gets lost in his own little world and his followers encourage him to do that...when he is in a debating situation with others who do similar work to his(whistleblowing/conspiracy/metaphysics)you see a very different Wilcock,one who is much more humble about his theories and work and a Wilcock who acknowledges that there are many other possibilities than what he acknowledges when he is in his own little world of assumptions and opinions...watch him in the panel discussion vids and you can almost see his head shrinking...lol

redeyeblue
11th December 2010, 09:04
Bill

I admire your loyalty in defending David as a friend and work associate and i would never dream of attacking his spiritual beliefs, however you must understand that much of what he has said has been firmly put in the wild speculation or utter nonsense baskets. This has nothing to do with any friendship, it has more to do with credibility and that is what everyone is looking for "credible sources" to which we can hang a few hats on. Just because there is a grain of truth in something does not mean you should give a platform to that person to promote less than dubious material, how can anyone be expected to digest material from someone that has a dismal past record ? who continues to repackage this inside knowledge as the truth.

As for Dan Burish i stand by comments and have yet to see anything from him to refute the allegations and FACTS which George Knapp raised, there is no doubt he is a very clever man as is David Wilcox and most probably Henry Deacon but just because someone comes across as clever and knowledgeable in any subject does not mean they are either right or telling the truth.

I have watched camelot grow over the years and it has been a bit of a roller coaster for Kerry, you and indeed all of us who have been looking in or getting involved in some way. I have spoken to many people since then and learned a lot of wonderful, sad and sometimes crazy informative material, what i do look for so as to retain this information is credible sources backed by hard evidence and this is what i feel is lacking in the information the above mentioned people declare as true. How much damage this has done to Project Camelot remains to be seen, but if you look around other forums i think there is an increasingly negative viewpoint. I do not share this negative view as i believe all information should be FREELY given and filtered by those of us who will listen, my issue is when people try to weave this information which is highly suspect or complete falsehoods into a neat package to be fed to people through dvd's and conferences.

I admire a lot of your work Bill and wish you nothing but success and good health in the future, so i hope you can see how many feel in relation to bad information or terrible lies that have been fed to us over the years and i'm quite sure you have heard a lot more than has been put out there. I believe more harm is being done by these people than any benefit that may come, so unless we see solid proof they are only fairy tales and you know i truly wish i was wrong.

Ross
11th December 2010, 09:22
Hi Redeyeblue,

I think this is a view many have, yes; there is hard evidence in some area's and some, none.

Hard evidence is crucial in establishing a place of... 'Ok I understand what I’m dealing with now'.

2011-2020 will be an interesting time to evaluate further, what we think now, and what we will think then.

I'm not alone in looking forward to the next years ahead, for many reasons

Ross

redeyeblue
11th December 2010, 10:21
Hi Ross

We certainly live in somewhat strange yet exciting times and i also look forward to what has yet to come, i believe in a positive future for us all and 2012 holds no fear for me in fact i'm looking forward to then and just wish it was upon us now.

George Hilton
11th December 2010, 13:32
In my opinion David Wilcock is one of the shining lights in the area of esoteric information. So many of the researchers out there do tend to leave a heavy feeling on you after listening to too much of their information but David seems to understand the importance of raising the vibration of the planet and consequently his talks can leave you feeling quite euphoric. That alone makes his role a very important one at this time.

Rocky_Shorz
14th December 2010, 00:44
I'm psychic and direct to God...

and I like David Wilcock, I'm lucky having a built in hinky meeter when his lessons start stretching beyond what I'm ready for...

but if I can watch a 2 hour movie and get one piece of info worth thinking about, it is all worthwhile and he did a good job

what more can you ask of a teacher?

Here is your world population clock to check stats...

Everything you want to know clock... (http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf)

we run out of oil in 13,759 days...

Carmody
14th December 2010, 01:20
hink·y Adjective /ˈhiNGkē/

hinkier comparative; hinkiest superlative

(of a person) Dishonest or suspect

he knew the guy was hinky

(of an object) Unreliable

my brakes are a little hinky

Usage examples
"We were happy for him because this kid has had a kind of 'hinky' year as far as the development for a young guy like him, at that position, with the injury and being called up into this mess," Tortorella said. "So, it's good."
Mar 25, 2008 - John Tortorella - Tampabay.com

• NFL.com funnyman Nick Bakay says the Lions are "built for greatness ...... in a parallel universe called fantasy football. They will be throwing all day long with a mad genius drawing up the plays. Especially when paired with a hinky defense...
Sep 6, 2007 - Nick Bakay - Detroit Free Press

"This is the word I used-that's a little hinky," Letterman said. "If you know me, I am motivated by guilt. I am just a towering mass of Lutheran, Midwestern guilt......So I get to the office and I say to myself, 'I hate doing things like...

Origins: Americanized Yiddish slang. ('Tis fitting, no? :p )

Carmody
14th December 2010, 18:51
Just in:

Chinese government releases free energy device Inventor from technology sharing lockdown:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Wang_Shum_Ho_Generator#December_10.2C_20 10

This may be the leading edge of going from an oppressed group of human intellectual and inventive standouts being butchered by the PTB..to an 'unstoppable avalanche' of a free energy design race to financial and societal fortune.

shiva777
14th December 2010, 19:00
I haven't listened to Wilcocks interview ...his leaps of logic don't appeal to me,his assumptions are often ludicrous and his "insider" info has proven to be very unreliable in the past,Fulford's info has also been far from accurate in the past...here's Kerrys take from her blog,which makes sense to me

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

"A Note on China

I understand that some people in the current 'movement' are looking at China as a benevolent superpower in the spiritual and practical war for Earth sovereignty and as a replacement for the military 'might makes right' stand of the U.S. government. Until China's records regarding human rights and the treatment of their citizens improves I by no means consider them benevolent in any way. They (their government) are not to be trusted in my view any more than any other Illuminati run organization. China is simply playing a war of perceptions and laying the groundwork for the typical 'velvet glove' approach that is an Illuminati tactic from way back. Whereas, there may be good souls who want peace within the regime, their dominating approach has shown its true nature numerous times. It would be an understatement to say that freedom of speech is simply not part of the Chinese 'way'. And in this, I cite the Chinese government and secret PTB behind the scenes. I am not referring to the Chinese peoplle. Remember Tiananmen Square! Do not be deceived by the latest ploy be it black boxes or gifts of persuasion. They simply want to rule the world like any other power hungry -- service to self organization."

she also has some interesting thoughts on Wikileaks at that link

Rocky_Shorz
14th December 2010, 19:52
well he did talk about a China Surprise, and releasing over unity devices would qualify as a Major Slam to those trying to keep it under wraps...

sorry Bildeberg, the Jigs up...

follow the Rockefellers, dump oil and buy water...

onawah
14th December 2010, 21:10
So is this the device the Chinese sent to heads of state with the explosive device he mentions in the radio interview? Thanks.

Carmody
14th December 2010, 21:25
This is likely just one device out of 'legion'. Meaning, there are hundreds of such types of devices invented over the years. Most of the inventors are dead, shut down, ridiculed, destroyed, incarcerated, criminalized, marginalized, etc, etc.

Seriously.

Once one begins to have what I'm saying sink in, you then might understand that the given human bits of the PTB might be frightened.

We're talking about a rage for revenge that goes hundreds of years deep and involves everything you know, everything you see, everything you feel, and everything you are. I'm talking about the understanding (coming to the 'people') of the size and scope of the perpetrated fraud.....creating a rage in man toward the PTB that is actually larger than you can know.

charlesgilbertwright
18th May 2012, 12:20
removed by cgw

Paul
18th May 2012, 17:09
十月驚喜預覽開始發布關於奧巴馬沒有資格擔任公職的更多信息。十月,足夠的信息將被公開披露, 就不可能繼續 與2012年總統選舉。Tell Todd "thanks" for me.

PurpleLama
18th May 2012, 17:23
The October surprise preview release more information about Obama are not eligible to hold public office.In October, enough information will be publicly disclosed, it is impossible to continue with the 2012 presidential election.Staff coordination of information dissemination, which is one of the major information disclosure.

From the disclosure of the consequences of the collapse of the U.S. dollar, the final nail in the coffin of the global economic infrastructure. October Surprise is not related to disclosure of the existence of ET. Through private channels, will be submitted to the disclosure.

As more and more information is available to the public with more information will follow.

English courtesy of google translate.