PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Spiritual Amnesia?

Justintime
3rd July 2013, 23:10
So, I've always felt like we suffer from spiritual amnesia as humans. We can't remember who our creator is, why we were created, our purpose for being here or are relationship to the earth and everything in it. Due to this amnesia we are easily manipulated into believing whatever about the most basic questions of existence: Why, For What, Who are we really, What exactly is our purpose, What is the purpose of everything that's not me?etc...

Now, I can meditate on these questions and come up with answers that satisfy me for a while, but then my answers always fall short and I think what is the point? Might as well just be a hedonist. I feel like I would be a lot happier if I knew the answers to the most basic questions of our existence. Then again, who knows, maybe that's the whole point anyways, what do you all think?

Also do you think our spiritual amnesia is?

A. Self Imposed
B. Forced Upon us by the PTB
C. A mix of the two
D. None of the above, explain your own hypothesis?

bogeyman
3rd July 2013, 23:20
Humans have forgotten and this cycle is continued through the structures we have created here on the Earth. These mechanisms effect many and keep this process intact, but if your aware of these mechanisms then you can see the larger picture and our place in this world. We are complacent we forget everything is connected and what effects one effects another. People are blinded by material things thinking this is all there is, not even considering the spiritual component, which some don't even believe exists. These cycles have continued for thousands of years, thus we have lock ourselves in this position, not moving forward and breaking the patterns that have been set.

As for A, B and C. All are valid. A group of people for social normal effects others, so self imposed to some degree. Manipulating reality by those in control this is also a common occurrence. But each of us can break the mould of conditioning once you are aware of these things, and then there is no going back.

ghostrider
3rd July 2013, 23:32
It is a block put there by creation... one must experience pain, love, greed, hope, happiness, etc... from all angles... live again from a different perspective same thing, over and over until great knowledge of all emotions go back to creation/spiritual energy making it wiser and creating new worlds and new creatures ... if you knew too much , the experiment would be spoiled, you would laugh when you should cry, knowing the end is always happiness, thus cheating the emotion of sadness from really being grounded in your soul ... you wouldn't enjoy happiness, without first feeling extreme sadness, it makes being happy all the more sweeter ...

Justintime
4th July 2013, 00:01
Also, Do you think our spiritual amnesia can be cured in the flesh, and if so how?

Bubu
4th July 2013, 01:18
of course this is what most people ask; then you get an answer and you stick to it for a while then a realization that there is a more appropriate answer and then again and again. To me I become wise enough when I stop asking these questions. The answer will come to you in its own time in the form of light or sound or anything a combination perhaps. As for now you'd be better off to go fishing or play ball with a dog perhaps.

But try this:

The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by Prime Creator. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

Amnesia is all in he mind it's kinda when you forget to remember.

Justintime
4th July 2013, 01:34
Nature,

Where is your second paragraph from? It's extremely complex, but I like it and will have fun reading it a few more times. It reminds me of a passage from Valis by Philip K Dick.

Ernie Nemeth
4th July 2013, 01:46
I have never really been spiritually unaware in the sense that I have always believed in God and my thoughts were always upon the Divine. Not like every moment, except the last ten years when it was, but often during the day I'd send a prayer or a thought. God has never been far off in my life. In recent months I've tended to drift away from this firm stance though, as I believe it is interfering with my lessons. How can you feel anything here or take anything seriously when you know it is an illusion, a contrivance, a bit of mental acrobatics?

But on the deeper level of actually communing with Creator, life, The Field, or Whatever, and living the truth of life and all that means, I would say it is both, C. Although ultimately it can be reduced to A.

My reasoning is on the first level it is C because we connive/collude together to form this world and this society, it is not only the elite that determine the rules. And ultimately, at the root, we want to have these experiences and we will defend our right to it, and continue to self-censor the truth, until we change our collective minds and decide what we want to experience next.

add: Knowing humans, they will probably construct parameters to contain their experiences at that level too. Perhaps it is the only way to have experience - is to limit experience from the vast field of all experience...

Paul
4th July 2013, 02:34
Nature,

Where is your second paragraph from? It's extremely complex, but I like it and will have fun reading it a few more times. It reminds me of a passage from Valis by Philip K Dick.

It seems to be from here: http://www.wingmakers.com/arrow/chambers/indexes/philo.html

markpierre
4th July 2013, 03:31
So, I've always felt like we suffer from spiritual amnesia as humans. We can't remember who our creator is, why we were created, our purpose for being here or are relationship to the earth and everything in it. Due to this amnesia we are easily manipulated into believing whatever about the most basic questions of existence: Why, For What, Who are we really, What exactly is our purpose, What is the purpose of everything that's not me?etc...

A. Self Imposed
C. A mix of the two

Jeeze, you just got here and now you want everything in answers. Fair enough.

Where you are, doing exactly what you're doing, exactly the way you're doing it
answers the first paragraph. You don't remember who your creator is,
but you remember or assume you have one.
Where would that idea have come from? Within you? Who didn't create yourself?
That answer must be within you too.
It's like standing in the ocean and wondering what wet is.
It's experiential, that's why conceptual answers won't satisfy you.

The multiple choice is clearly letter A. How would you change density from within it, without getting in it?
And letter D. The purpose is bigger than a self identified self can comprehend.

rgray222
4th July 2013, 03:38
This may sound a bit funny but give it some thought. If we came from a place where the creator was all knowing and all loving and sent to a place where war was normal, corruption not uncommon, racism thrived, greed reigned, hunger, poverty and sickness were common then there would be no volunteers.

If our memories were restored once we got here there would be mass suicide!

One of the things I know for sure is that everything is very simple, the answers to our most difficult questions are usually right in front of us. Sometimes the answers are so simple they are just hard to believe!

Our amnesia is intentional, it serves a purpose. I think it is the deal we make before we come, so it is self imposed and agreed to with the creator.

spiritguide
4th July 2013, 03:40
The answers you seek can only be an individual's personal journey. We are a functioning part of the universe and we only know about 2-3% of it. Harmony and balance is one of the laws we must abide by. Energy never dissipates it just changes form. IMHO

Justintime
4th July 2013, 04:02
Another point I would like whoever wants to think about to think about is: Was there ever a so called golden age when human beings functioned differently? When they were connected psychically with all that is, everyone else and their creator and have somehow lost or forgotten how to do this? Or did someone or something make us forgot this ability? Was it removed from our DNA, turned off somehow.

turiya
4th July 2013, 04:43
Nature,

All words are lies...

Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88XsXs9UzvA

turiya :cool:

Bubu
4th July 2013, 06:56
Hello jusitintime, It came from the "wingmakers" website. But go first to "want to know info website"and follow the link because the original wingmakers materials have been tampered with. Yes I like the philosophy the most profound and accurate as far as I am concerned. But beware I have identify some hooks there. We can talk about that after you read the philosophy.

sirdipswitch
4th July 2013, 12:42

Now, I can meditate on these questions and come up with answers that satisfy me for a while, but then my answers always fall short and I think what is the point? Might as well just be a hedonist. I feel like I would be a lot happier if I knew the answers to the most basic questions of our existence. Then again, who knows, maybe that's the whole point anyways, what do you all think?

A. Self Imposed
C. A mix of the two

you may not like the Truith...:wizard:

=[Post Update]=

of course this is what most people ask; then you get an answer and you stick to it for a while then a realization that there is a more appropriate answer and then again and again. To me I become wise enough when I stop asking these questions. The answer will come to you in its own time in the form of light or sound or anything a combination perhaps. As for now you'd be better off to go fishing or play ball with a dog perhaps.

But try this:

The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by Prime Creator. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.
Amnesia is all in he mind it's kinda when you forget to remember.

Yep... :wizard:

sirdipswitch
4th July 2013, 12:48
Took 4 months, for me to come to terms with my truth...:wizard:

Kraut
4th July 2013, 12:52
Hello jusitintime, It came from the "wingmakers" website. But go first to "want to know info website"and follow the link because the original wingmakers materials have been tampered with. Yes I like the philosophy the most profound and accurate as far as I am concerned. But beware I have identify some hooks there. We can talk about that after you read the philosophy.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges

Vitalux
4th July 2013, 14:26

It would spoil the illusion if we had access to use both our intellect and prior memories. Hence, the game would be over.
Human life is, in my opinion, experiential more than evolutionary. ;)

BrianEn
4th July 2013, 15:04
I think it's by design. It's so we can learn as much as possible. Think about everything you've learned since you've started learning. That's what you'll bring back with you. That's an awful lot to bring back. Had we come with our memories in tact we would have wanted out and go back home. I think for maximum impact it's required. That's my simplest answer. I try not to complicate anything too much as I'll eventually confuse myself.

ulli
4th July 2013, 15:55

A. Self Imposed
C. A mix of the two

I believe some jump into this world voluntarily! While others are guided here on purpose. Amnesia is ever present...for practical reasons. but all memories are stored, and often act like a time release capsule.

The pain of separation then causes us to try and struggle back to find unity and acceptance with the final goal being the discovery of the absolute...Prime Creator....As the Wingmakers Materials call IT.
Also First Source.

So in this world there are endless riddles, forks in the road, deceptions, and guiding lights...and the choice is then ours which one of those paths to follow.
It's either up or down, higher density (down) or lower density (up).
Like the main passages in the Great Pyramid of Egypt...one descending passage, which ends in "the pit",
and the ascending passage which leads to the Queens and Kings Chamber.
Cheap thrills and quick fixes are often part of the deception, and patience and meditation and positive attitudes lead to the lower density realm, or higher levels. No traps up there. Pure bliss and true freedom.

ulli
4th July 2013, 16:08

http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges

For years I was suspicious about those changes, and if there was foul play involved.
Yet I kept on reading the newer materials from James, and they are indeed spiritually nurturing...

The combination of all the 1000+ pages and various websites is indeed like a sky scraper with different entrances...
One has music, another has the art, then the poetry, and finally the Neruda (formerly Anderson) interviews to attract the conspiracy minded, more intellectual person. So that's where I first entered. Then the philosophy section....not an easy read but very cool in its transformative capacity.
So it was designed from the beginning to appeal to different mind-sets. Still going back once in a while, and find that it is organically evolving, and in a positive way. Good guidance, which I can recommend.