PDA

View Full Version : Project OBE

jiminii
4th July 2013, 14:45
new project ... we get all the OBE capable people to get out of our bodies and go investigate the governments and try to let them see we are spying on them

jim

=[Post Update]=

this is one of the reasons LRH wrote the mission earth books ... he could show what the galaxy up there was like and what the governments here were about .. and it was literally freaking out the Secret Services ,,, they would say "no one could have known this data unless they were in this room listening to it ....

jim

ghostrider
4th July 2013, 15:26
here is a gander, project deep space platform has 6,100 sensors used to look at space and track our every move on earth ...for at least 30 yrs it has been in operation... they will use it when they try and chip every person on earth ...give that a look ...

jiminii
4th July 2013, 16:14
here is a gander, project deep space platform has 6,100 sensors used to look at space and track our every move on earth ...for at least 30 yrs it has been in operation... they will use it when they try and chip every person on earth ...give that a look ...

it is so amazing how these people can go to such lengths and cost and even get agreement from their followers ... to their total insanity ... being so completely in FEAR that they will be discovered for all the crimes they've committed ..

there is not enough sanity there to even believe the people would forgive them if they would stop

jim

Star Tsar
4th July 2013, 17:47
The day I master this skill will be a very sorry day for them!

:madgrin:

chocolate
4th July 2013, 18:26
I am in the process of mastering it now, as we write ... but I have absolutely no desire to spy on anyone. If we turn like them then we will turn into what we did not like in the first place.

Justintime
4th July 2013, 18:37
I am in the process of mastering it now, as we write ... but I have absolutely no desire to spy on anyone. If we turn like them then we will turn into what we did not like in the first place.

Agreed, if I ever am able to OBE it will be to learn from my higher self and explore the border lands beyond this dimension. I so desperately want to experience personal validation of my own immortality and to do so through OBE would make everything else a bit lighter.

Ron Mauer Sr
4th July 2013, 18:45
For me, the best possible outcome of OBE will be to consciously connect with HS. When I am successful, I expect to be able to cut through all the :bs: and be able to play this game much better that I ever have.