PDA

View Full Version : Independence Day

gripreaper
4th July 2013, 16:11
Independence Day:

While we meet with our families and enjoy bar-b-qued pig skins and GMO beef burgers, drink beer and blow up pyrotechnics’ into the sky, let us be mindful of the truth.

The United States Constitution was not written for us the humans in this country, but for the few elite white land owners and their posterity. Some delegates were so outraged that they demanded at least a “Bill of Rights” be attached to the document in order to make the “appearance” of freedom and liberty.

We have never had freedom and liberty. This country has always been an Agent of the Crown, who is an Agent of the Vatican. It is not within the scope of this thread to back engineer the Declarations, Trusts, and acquiescence to these elite rulers by the humans on this planet, which goes all the way back to Atlantis, but to point out that this 4th of July, in light of what is occurring in Egypt, that we speak the truth of our own slavery.

The Revolutionary War was not fought for freedom, but for the banksters to put us in debt so that they could secure their agency in the hearts and minds of all in this country. Their campaign of debt and slavery continued into the 18th Century, with the creation of a new class of citizens under the 14th Amendment, statutory citizens subject to the full dictates of the private corporatocracy of the District of Columbia.

Seven southern states walked out of Congress and never reconvened as this fraud was perpetuated on the Americans, and the central bank fiat currency was firmly established after Lincoln tried to issue greenbacks without the usury of the Central banks, for which he paid with his life. The civil war was not about emancipating anyone regardless of the color of their skin, but to continue the debt slavery. All wars have been fomented to put us in debt and keep us in debt.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve Act was passed giving complete control of the money supply to the banksters, and in 1933 this country filed for bankruptcy. As a consequence of this bankruptcy, all gold was confiscated and taken out of circulation, all tangible assets of this country were pledged to the banksters, and all of the intangible human capital was bonded for the payment of the bankruptcy.

To this day, we are still in bankruptcy, still under a perpetual state of emergency, still bonded as chattel for this bankruptcy, still under military districts, and the original articles of confederation is suspended. There are no allodial titles, no ownership, no currency, no assets, and there is no representative government.

We have grown comfortable with our slavery, have acquiesced to it, and make very little effort to reverse the energetic trusts of which we are not beneficiaries but trustees. We storm the castle walls of the controllers as statutory citizens, demand more rights and privileges from their system of scarcity and slavery, and agree to their presumptions. Those who choose to jump the fence and run for freedom are pulled back onto the plantation by the very slaves who are screaming at the plantation state house walls.

Today, I just ask that we realize the truth of what is occurring on this planet, begin to rebut the presumptions of the controllers, break the energetic “trusts” put in place centuries ago in Rome, and begin to speak the Declarations and give “Notice” to all of your fellow humans that it is time to tell the truth and to not acquiesce to the lie anymore.

Let’s declare this truth independence day today, shall we?

Prodigal Son
4th July 2013, 16:46
I'm not so sure that the United States wasn't first formed with the intent of breaking free from the debt slavery system. There is a lot of evidence that the main reason for the Revolutionary War were the King George Currency Acts. That little tidbit seems to have been removed from the public school curriculum in 1913, when the Fed Reserve Act was passed.... what a co-incidence.... lest some of the more critically thinking students ask how the hell we ended up with the same banking system that we fought a revolution to get rid of....

http://www.skeptically.org/bhe/id8.html

gripreaper
4th July 2013, 16:57
I'm not so sure that the United States wasn't first formed with the intent of breaking free from the debt slavery system. There is a lot of evidence that the main reason for the Revolutionary War were the King George Currency Acts. That little tidbit seems to have been removed from the public school curriculum in 1913, when the Fed Reserve Act was passed.... what a co-incidence.... lest some of the more critically thinking students ask how the hell we ended up with the same banking system that we fought a revolution to get rid of....

http://www.skeptically.org/bhe/id8.html

I would agree with you that there was a contingent of humans who saw the chance for freedom and liberty and tried their damnest to make it so, although the elite controllers, through their relentless campaigns, were successful.

ghostrider
4th July 2013, 17:07
interesting I just watched our local news about july 4th, sad, on the day we celebrate so-called freedom , they annouce tons more police and troopers out stopping people checking blah blah, what is free about that ...on freedom day we step up law enforment...dont' get to free, don't feel to free, remember we're watching ...

Billy
4th July 2013, 17:16
Thank you gripreaper. A great day for education.

Could you explain the difference between " The declaration of independence" and " The constitution"

peace

The Potter
4th July 2013, 17:18
Support crytocurrencies such as BitCoins. The protocol is genius and mysterious in origin. Of course the powers that be are also trying to make their existence difficult to reach and use.

Lifebringer
4th July 2013, 18:09
Same sell out politicians of that day, are among US, ONLY greedier, and more murderous. They lie in the blink of an eye, and sometimes don't even apologize for insulting our intelligence.

Some of it as Enoch says, will be overwhelming, and some whom God has sent for guidance, and enlightenment to US,the reality, and the fantasy perpetrated on the World. Who was the King or Queen, in 1789?
So then, who's the leader of the "free World Fantasy?

That is where you begin, then look up all the Senate, and Congressional past candidate history, and you'll find some scheme or decrepit act, in their past, that perhaps they were blackmailed for, or look up that home, those politicians bought, and you may see they didn't want to be ruined, when the Markets crashed in 1913, and sold US up the river, with the rest of the cotton bales and livestock.

Sidney
4th July 2013, 18:21

Could you explain the difference between " The declaration of independence" and " The constitution"

peace

Here you go..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

PurpleLama
4th July 2013, 18:39
I refurbished the outdoor altar today, just rebuilt in order to set the Power of Fire against the order of the Day. I stand, and Sol stands with me, who can stand against me? None.

rgray222
4th July 2013, 19:39
I believe the United States got off to a good start. Prior to the birth of the United States most people around the world lived under a monarchy, dictator or a theocracy. The vast majority of people living in the civilized world were living under oppression and federal debt. When people talk about American Exceptionalism they are not talking about the people of the country, the products made, inventions, scientific discoveries or even the politics.

They are talking about the Constitution, which limits the power of the government. The US was the first country ever to put in its "by laws" the right to peruse happiness, that was unheard of and is still foreign to most countries on the planet. Many people were unhappy with the Constitution because it had no provisions for a central bank and without it power was pushed out to the people and not consolidated by a few. There is actually a video around of Obama being interviewed where he comes right out and says "I am not a fan of the Constitution because it tells me what I can't do instead of what I can do".

First this man appeared on the scene
http://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/second-amendment1.jpg?w=470&h=562

Then this man, Woodrow Wilson appeared on the scene and it was the start of the downfall of the United States.
http://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/woodrow-wilson-regret3.jpg?w=560

Did he regret handing the power to create money to this cartel of banks? Some say he did, for Wilson has been quoted in saying: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A
great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are
 no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by 
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion
 and duress of a small group of dominant men.” ~ Woodrow Wilson 1919.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhcYmOX6IjA

My point is that overtime the bankers colluded to take control and power away from the government and the people by establishing the federal reserve. Wilson did not have the backbone to stop it and and even today most Americans don't understand it. Most Americans think that the federal reserve is a government run organization and nothing could be further from the truth. The federal reserve is a privately owned, privately run banking cartel that has put the government and its people in eternal debt. Often referred to by the complicit media as a "quasi government" organization. A blatant lie told day after day by the msm.

Even today with all it faults the United States is one of the best countries in the world to live in. If our freedoms are eroded much further this will no long be true, but for now, happy independence day!

Ron Mauer Sr
4th July 2013, 20:14
Happy July 4, Independence Day

gripreaper
5th July 2013, 01:08
Read post 25 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58348-April-19th-May-1st-Satanic-Ritual-Season.&p=666967&viewfull=1#post666967) by sigma, in this thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58348-April-19th-May-1st-Satanic-Ritual-Season./page2

ThePythonicCow
5th July 2013, 06:04

In 1776, some brave rebels declared "We're outa here" ... the Declaration of Independence.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness ...
From prior to then, in about 1773, until British General Cornwallis surrendered to American General George Washington at Yorktown, VA in October 1781, the American Revolution was fought.
In March 1781, before that surrender, the first attempt at a government for the colonies was formed, under the Articles of the Confederation.
In 1787, the defining document for a second attempt at such a government was signed, and in 1788 all the 13 colonies (states) had ratified it ... the US Constitution.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. ...

crosby
5th July 2013, 06:12
well hell ya then..... on ward we forge... yeah you Americans?
corson

Sunny-side-up
5th July 2013, 12:59
That all kinda takes the bag out of the party ha.

Very interesting and just shows what sheep we have been for so long now!

naste.de.lumina
5th July 2013, 13:22
Smile otherwise you will be fined.
http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/july4.jpg

Prodigal Son
5th July 2013, 13:38
Smile otherwise you will be fined.
http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/july4.jpg

Well you know naste, maybe it just happens to be one of those parks where the hoodlums that usually show up are known to carry handguns, get cracked up or boozed up and start terrorizing people trying to have fun... maybe there have been violent incidents there in the past.... and maybe those "pets" are pit bulls trained to remove limbs just for looking at them the wrong way. I've been to a park like that pretty recentlywith a big party going on.... not because I wanted to be but because I play in a baseball league and we had a game there, and I wouldn't have minded if the place was surrounded with armed guards all day.

I'm not a proponent of a police state, but some places just beg for one.

naste.de.lumina
5th July 2013, 13:48
[QUOTE=naste.de.lumina;697747]

Well you know naste, maybe it just happens to be one of those parks where the hoodlums that usually show up are known to carry handguns, get cracked up or boozed up and start terrorizing people trying to have fun... maybe there have been violent incidents there in the past.... and maybe those "pets" are pit bulls trained to remove limbs just for looking at them the wrong way. I've been to a park like that pretty recentlywith a big party going on.... not because I wanted to be but because I play in a baseball league and we had a game there, and I wouldn't have minded if the place was surrounded with armed guards all day.

I'm not a proponent of a police state, but some places just beg for one.

Maybe you're right.
But I have the impression that this board was made just for July 4th.

Sunny-side-up
5th July 2013, 14:18
And no standing or runing on the grass!
Ya-all have a nice day now!

Billy
5th July 2013, 19:15

peace

Sorry I was not clear in my question. I had 30secs left in my battery so i rushed the post. The Declaration seemed to get off on a good energy.

What i have studied and wondered was that out of the 56 signatories of the Declaration of independence only 6 out of the 56 signed the constitution. Only 6 signed both the Declaration and the Constitution.

My question should have been what happened between the creation of the Declaration and the Constitution. But reading your post again gripreaper
it appears control and corruption set in within a very short time.

peace

gripreaper
7th July 2013, 04:07
LOL. Obama's utterances from a "hot mic" he thought was off.

“God, this holiday sucks! All this national pride **** get’s on my nerves.” “You’d think we’d stop celebrating the birth of the worst imperial power in history –but nooooo…we have to do this flag-waving bull**** every year,” Obama muttered more as he made his way from the podium. “I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!”

http://www.theconservativespeaker.com/wordpress/?p=37293

For once I agree with the chap!