PDA

View Full Version : Power manifest in the US - the President or the Pentagon?

Deega
1st October 2010, 17:49
Hi All avalonians and visitors,

Here is an article on Michael Moore Web Site presenting his view on who hold the power in the US. Interesting, were we all aware of this....? May we do something about it...?, for if we were aware, how could we make a difference...?

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/dwight-was-right

All my blessings.

Deega

Beth
1st October 2010, 18:58
Thanks Deega, good article. Hope this kind of info gets more mainstream.

Ki's
2nd October 2010, 07:24
Wow..very cool article. I wasn't aware that Michael Moore was so up on this kind of thing. Would be awesome if he did a documentary on it. He certainly manages to get himself heard.

sjkted
2nd October 2010, 07:31
Wow..very cool article. I wasn't aware that Michael Moore was so up on this kind of thing. Would be awesome if he did a documentary on it. He certainly manages to get himself heard.

Michael Moore is a shill for the system. He likes to point out things to the mainstream that most people are not aware of and then lead you down the wrong conclusion such as with the 9/11 film and his gun documentary. Attempting to reform the system will only cause the reformers to be assimilated by the system. There is no good that can come from attempting to band-aid our outdated ways.

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

Case in point: Michael Moore may touch upon the military-industrial complex, but he would never touch this speech of JFK's. Why? Because he works for these people.

QeYgLLahHv8

--sjkted

Deega
2nd October 2010, 19:26
Michael Moore is a shill for the system. He likes to point out things to the mainstream that most people are not aware of and then lead you down the wrong conclusion such as with the 9/11 film and his gun documentary. Attempting to reform the system will only cause the reformers to be assimilated by the system. There is no good that can come from attempting to band-aid our outdated ways.

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

Case in point: Michael Moore may touch upon the military-industrial complex, but he would never touch this speech of JFK's. Why? Because he works for these people.

QeYgLLahHv8

--sjkted

Thanks Sjkted,

Great video, this speech could well be very true today, doesn't!

During Kennedy epoq, his mind was on Presiding the Nation. That is probably the reason, the dark side get rid of him.

And, we have read so many conspiracy theories on who was responsible for this horrorable crime, and yet, the American Society could not make their peace with this tragedy.

Then at that time, the power was hold by the President, now a days, it doesn't seem that ways.

All my blessings.

Deega