PDA

View Full Version : Extra Political Discussion Thread Extra Terrestrian Politics

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 04:08
As is with all politics the loop holes can be exploited by clandestinely thwarting growth with introverted nepotism.

The Extra Terrestrian Political rule is

1: Universal Law is Prime.
2: A sociota is to be governed by its own majority rule.
3: Intervention can only be enacted if a significant show of an exalted quantum is present.
3a: The "Exalted Present" must be known to the Supreme Council first before Universal Law can be enacted.
4: Do not kill unless it be you killed.
5: Do not interfere with a socias unless it is imminent to their survival.
6: You must inspect all life and report its illness and strength.
7: Share your technology only with beings of equivalent maturity.
8: The energy quantum of an interaction is to be reciprocated with its own mass.

best

Naniu

Dennis Leahy
6th July 2013, 04:15
May I ask: how many ET encounters have you had, and with how many different races? Did some extraterrestrial being share this list with you, or was this compiled by a human taking what they believe is their best guess as to the truth? (Sorry, but it seems like Gene Roddenberry wrote it.)

Dennis

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 04:32
lol I love Gene Roddenberry !

How many encounters have i had ? Over 1000 at least. I have completely lost count and only ever document the ones where an interaction was significant. I have documented about 90 , each document contains between 5 to 100 pages of information. No i cannot share these pages in their entirety , only parts that are pertinent to an individual or as asked by said individual.
This list was given to me through pitorgram communication. Audio comms over 2.3 au is not accurate. Pictograms can be sent over 300 au.
The list was compiled over the last 3 weeks.
How many different races ? About 6 that i can discern however they all look very simiar ..

It was communicated to me to share it with the representatives of a majority intelligence. I couldnt find one so i shared it here.

N
N

Ultima Thule
6th July 2013, 06:01
A pun intended: you were supposed to find someone intelligent, but could't, so you brought it to us. 😜

Seriously: at least points 2, 3 and 5 are a struggle to understand, even though I am fluent in English. Any chance you could elaborate these points in your own words? Also universal law being prime begs to ask, what kind of concept of it they have mediated to you. I'm not trying to be picky, this is very interesting!

UT

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 06:35
A pun intended: you were supposed to find someone intelligent, but could't, so you brought it to us. 😜

Seriously: at least points 2, 3 and 5 are a struggle to understand, even though I am fluent in English. Any chance you could elaborate these points in your own words? Also universal law being prime begs to ask, what kind of concept of it they have mediated to you. I'm not trying to be picky, this is very interesting!

UT

I would be giving my interpretations , i hope this is ok ?

" 2: A sociota is to be governed by its own majority rule. " A society is to be governed by its own majority rule, meaning what ever seems to be the majority should rule a society. Its not up to an outside body to judge the ruling majority .. unless its obvious it shouldnt be there ..

" 3: Intervention can only be enacted if a significant show of an exalted quantum is present. " Meaning a superior race in number or technology may interact and improve a society that clearly needs help but only if a number or group of intelligent beings require it from the race to be helped.

" 3a: The "Exalted Present" must be known to the Supreme Council first before Universal Law can be enacted. " The intelligent number must be in contact with the supreme council and the intentions must be clearly communicated to them before they may make a move that can possibly violate a Universal Law.

" 5: Do not interfere with a socias unless it is imminent to their survival. " A directive not to interact with a society however if it is an emergency then you may help.

Please take note these are Political body laws , not Universal Laws. Universal Laws are prime.

Hugs

Naniu

Peace&Love
6th July 2013, 10:03
This is very interesting! If i may ask, who wrote the political/universal laws? What are the universal laws? In which way they are different from the political ones? What is the purpose of both sets of laws? Who makes sure the laws are kept? And for what benefit the laws exist?
We always hear for example that humans must be informed whats going on so that they can have free choice to act according or against it. But not always one is actually informed and/or consciously agree before something is done to him/her.
I also read that love is more prominent in the higher realms, if love is all you need, isn't it enough to serve as base rule/ paradigm for any action.
I read some pretty sad stories of beings that were so loving but at the same time... i wish not to write.
I am not expert but it seems some aliens intervene but not for humanity's sake. So in which way these laws apply to them? Or it doesn't apply them at all only certain benevolent aliens?

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 12:53
This is very interesting! If i may ask, who wrote the political/universal laws? I dont know the universal ones but the Political ones would have been agreed upon by the supreme council.

What are the universal laws? I only know a few of the more important ones and this is my interpretation of a very difficult language much harder to grasp than Polish or Hungarian for eg... and its hard to get my head around some .. but please do not quote these because there are merely my interpretation of an ancient and difficult language.

1: The One is the All in the mind of the One , is this in the now and ever shall be before.
2: The Prime Creator is above and below the One in the All.
3: Free will at the thought of the One.
4: The Mind is the branch of the tree of forever.
5: The Tree of the lives is the spirit of the One.
6: None shall be beyond the height of the All in the One.
7: One life is for one life and not more ever.
8: The one in the mind of the all of the branch shall be free always.

and thats all i could get .. i think there are some more but they get even more difficult to understand. they are writtrn in a language thats so diverse to understabnd that i may not be doing them justice.
In which way they are different from the political ones? Well you can compare them and see, the Universal Laws are ones that all must obey , the Political Ones are rules of engagement and structure of a general nature.

What is the purpose of both sets of laws? I would say the older laws were written by the ancient ones to set out basics of understanding for all in the one.

Who makes sure the laws are kept? well there are governing counsils that over see quadrants of galaxies that are entrusted with keeping the peace and diplomacy.

And for what benefit the laws exist? For order i guess

We always hear for example that humans must be informed whats going on so that they can have free choice to act according or against it. But not always one is actually informed and/or consciously agree before something is done to him/her. Only because this one is not hearing what is said.. there is always a prelude to an action ..

I also read that love is more prominent in the higher realms, if love is all you need, isn't it enough to serve as base rule/ paradigm for any action.
I read some pretty sad stories of beings that were so loving but at the same time... i wish not to write.
I am not expert but it seems some aliens intervene but not for humanity's sake. So in which way these laws apply to them? I cannot judge what you believe you have seen or read by this standard.. it would not be fair for me to comment. [B]When you speak of love you talk of spirit realms not the physical. the two are quite different yet intrinsincly linked

Or it doesn't apply them at all only certain benevolent aliens? It applies to all , their judgement and or punishments we would never see as we are not privvy to such undertakings.

Peace&Love
6th July 2013, 14:06
Wow! This is fascinating! I am getting a strong sense of something very real here and i am quite thrilled you know some pretty amazing things! I believe the words you bring should deserve a whole Sub-Forum on Avalon as i see them as teachings. I wish not to take of your time, and thank you for your efforts done translating the laws. I am asking not only for my curiosity but also as educational tool for the rest that seek to understand so we could learn and evolve.
I am not a contactee, but all my life i felt out of place, i am in constant search of truth, that is why i am drawn to these subjects so strongly. I never liked to follow the herd, always questioned, and at the same time never took a position of a leader, as i do not enjoy ruling others. All humans are equal, we all love we all want basically the same things to be happy.
I have many more questions that i am sure will serve as tool for others to develop as it will for me, but i shall ask as long as you permit.

Thank your for the enlightenment given!

Peace&Love

Tesseract
6th July 2013, 14:30
Some of the rules you have laid out pertain to interference with a society - but I do not see any explicit prohibition of interfering with individuals. I note that there are many individuals here on earth that report being harassed by aliens. Are said aliens operating outside the law, or are assaults on the liberties of individual humans permissible?

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 15:20
Some of the rules you have laid out pertain to interference with a society - but I do not see any explicit prohibition against interfering with individuals. I note that there are many individuals here on earth that report being harassed by aliens. Are said aliens operating outside the law, or are assaults on the liberties of individual humans permissible?

I understand them as being interaction with groups or individuals. The Universal Law is prime and it does dictate freedom above all for the individual.

Out of respect for the reports you make reference to i cannot comment till i have read them myself . But i do believe its possible some ET's or factions can be operating outside of law, most definitely.

N

PS an example of a law being broken is Law # 7 in reference to an ET race sharing technology with a humanoid government faction. They meant well but they did not forsee the humanoid faction going against their agreements. As a result this faction of ET is now being made to clean up the mess its created by breaking the law.

I must also expand on the way the laws work. If lets say this law was broken and it turned out for the better then breaking the law would be forgiven. Similar to what we have here if for example you had to drive above a speed limit to save another being then it would be forgiven you broke a law.

So yes you may take the law into your own hands however yould better make sure the end result is of benefit to all concerned.

Nanoo Nanoo
6th July 2013, 20:59
Wow! This is fascinating! I am getting a strong sense of something very real here and i am quite thrilled you know some pretty amazing things! I believe the words you bring should deserve a whole Sub-Forum on Avalon as i see them as teachings. I wish not to take of your time, and thank you for your efforts done translating the laws. I am asking not only for my curiosity but also as educational tool for the rest that seek to understand so we could learn and evolve.
I am not a contactee, but all my life i felt out of place, i am in constant search of truth, that is why i am drawn to these subjects so strongly. I never liked to follow the herd, always questioned, and at the same time never took a position of a leader, as i do not enjoy ruling others. All humans are equal, we all love we all want basically the same things to be happy.
I have many more questions that i am sure will serve as tool for others to develop as it will for me, but i shall ask as long as you permit.

Thank your for the enlightenment given!

Peace&Love

You are most welcome.

N

Nanoo Nanoo
7th July 2013, 22:47
Here is a video Paula posted on Simons thread. I watched this last night and my gods ! she was speaking to me directly. The accounts were so un canny that i was miffed with excitement. Finally someone with some credibility who has over 2000 accounts documented stating that over 75% of interactions are welcomed indeed are from star families.
She also goes on to state that a large number of " Abductions " are done by government factions posing as aliens. This makes sence from what i know and have experienced. I know i seems to be Pro Reppy ... its not entirely the case however i do have a strong urge to uncover the confusion around this subject.

There is a lot of fear and my recent communications with my star family have shown me the rules of engagement set out and made it clear to me that they too can be manipulated ie the rules. They have also shown me even my comms are being purposely deflected however they can always come up with new frequencies and ways to get to me. They kind of giggle when they see someone trying to stop their technology. Which is just mind boggling.

The things covered in this video truly complete a picture for me. There were some tiny pieces i had put together over the last 20 years this video truly solidifies my existance. I so totally find this planet foreign to me .. i just do not get it at all.. hence why i have never married .. hence why i prefer the compoany of animals or machines. Its not that the human race is floored .. far from it , they are truly interesting species its just made sence why i just dont jel with humans as i dont really see myself as one. There are too many differences in mental processing , again not a judgement and admittedly i do come off a little brash at times so for this i do apologise profusely. it would seem my normal mode of operation is been corrupted with judgement. This is something i now understand .. 3 d is a difficult plane to operate on.. As explined in the video i know i can do so much more than i am.. but if i remember when i was a child i used to do majic .. on demand .. but then i had a brain malfunction from huge stress in my early teens ...

my left brain , my logic , my calculating force was damaged and i lost all ability to do the amazing calculations and things i could do as a child.. i stopped seeing my interdimentional friends.. and it seemed then i was alone.

Paula , my dear friend , you are a fluke of nature that has made my little ant heart beat its true rhythm again. Thank you

Naniu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPRN0kuaYio

Nanoo Nanoo
11th July 2013, 05:36
I have been asked to write an article on a basis for our time lie as it stands. ( no its not a spelling mistake )

I wish to give a basic for the next 30 years.

World War is not on the cards at all. I know its purported to happen but it is not desirable. Reason : ww would be too hard to manage. At present factions want to take over territories. The planets REAL map is a colour map of areas and factions. a ww will muck up the plans instead it is more manageable and profitable to have micro wars. That way they can take over smaller parts and not get over run by huge super armies like China or Russia , not that they will mind you as at the very top most of them are co operating , instead expect this forward back motion , monitarily and militarily. It intices fear which debilitates the individual and distracts them. It also serves as part of the roll out.

Now , the Georgia Guide Stones. There is a lot here that is mis understood about them and a lot of conspiracy as to whom is responsible for them. I wont go into too much detail. But from what i have been told is that they are an advanced GUIDE to how the planet CAN be run in order for it to live to its life
EXPECTANTCY.
Please do not mis interpret this. To live to the PLANETS life expectancy. Meaning in order for this planet to survive the Guide Stones would be of benefit as an optimum out come. If you read them properly they are not satanic or NWO .. it is actually very intelligent. PLease realise i am not presenting an opinion as to what i think. Im presenting what i have been known. We cannot and should not keep making children without being able to take care of them. Personally it would be responsible if we stop breeding and fosrter a child instead, there are so many beautiful beings on our planet that do not have a home or some parents to love and care for them. OR at least consider having one child for now and fostering another. At least then you will be helping out.

500000000 is manageable in terms of the planets ability to support the population AND fluorish while supporting it with healthy produce naturally grown. At present it is being killed slowly with greed and manipulation and utter stupidity. Minerals and oils are the life blood of the planets firtility for growing nature and produce. We are exhausting it ! with ipods and 20 pairs of shoes .. take responsibility and live well but live with purpose.

good food, good friends, secure shelter and reliable transport.

The true prize of this planet is for it to survive as it is INTRINSIC in its eminating energies to be a part of its FUNCTION within our Logos. If this planet dies and the energetic function it eminates, then so many other sentient life in our galaxy will suffer. It is a very fine line in terms of interaction to save us. But if the good cells within a cancerous organ cannot re allign them selves to symbiotically work with the organ then the other organs around it will shut off and try to survive without it.

My third point is this and something i have been stating for a while. SOme have taken note but most think what i report is sometimes fanciful or biased. I can tell you now i am really very straight down the line and who and what i represent is too. I think that those who have read a lot of my material can also feel good in that but im not here to win a popularity contest. I am here to speak logical truth and with the guidance from my friends which are mostly off planet, i solemly hope to bring a truly honest and real report of what we can expect from a Logically Informed Perspective or what we in the OEA call LIP.

We are here back in time, the forefathers of the beings that are visiting here to help correct an anomoly. Think of us as an organ in a giant being. That organ being this beautiful planet we live on. And we are dealing inside this organ with a very serious cancer. The cancer spreads and regresses and sometimes it falls back into remission but then pops up elce where.. This cancer is called Cupiditas Malum Agritudinemis.

The only way to beat this Cancer is for small groups to secretly infect the larger groups that are the cause of the Cancer. To not rebel as a mass force, this is what the Cancer wants as it will be an excuse to spear us with Radiation to cure the attack. Understand this .. in order to succeed here we must act covertly. Martial law is set to take over and its positioned to happen and there are so many provocations present to enact this but this wont succeed. The only way to succeed is for Smaller Cells to mobilise and attack smaller cancer cells. Knocking them out one by one. This can happen till we reach a tiping point and then the flod gates will open.

The best form of retaliation in terms of a Virus is to attack on multiple fronts all at once. The Cancer or Host will not know which way to look and indeed receed into its den of solitude.

Big retaliation is NOT beneficial. They are tricky these viruses .. so too we must be tricky but we must act now and continue to do so relentlessly till the cancer dies.

A : Take the Law into your own hands, deny control over your Sovereign Body and Soul. Do what ever it takes.
B : Do not support the monitary supplies of the Cancer or its Medical strains.
C : Be Confident that your efforts will start a snow ball that will come from behind and topple the cancer that is currently KILLING this planet.

I am in the fair game and i speak from that point over all dimentions. None above the word none below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOj0mxTcuOA

Peace

Naniu Trsmesquetes Ap-Balan Ubuntu

soleil
11th July 2013, 16:09
nice post nanoo, i look forward to following it some more.

Nanoo Nanoo
12th July 2013, 23:43
I wanted to address the intergalactic " relationship " today as my own feelings instead of those reported to me to interpret and re iterate,.

I feel that the issues i see between us, if boiled down, come in 3 components of contribution to confusion.

There will be benevolent intervention ?
There will be malevolent intervention ?
Why have they not yet interveined ?

these three componenets as a mathematical equation = confusion. The confusion however is joined on the outskirts by the intersecting phases of interpretation x the sum of the 3

--- + C = 0
I

this is a basic language mathematical equation. Do not look for it here on earth , it is an off planet technology used to desypher outcomes of problems. Language can be transmuted into mathematics to create formulas but it takes training to work out which components to use within a problem. I wont go into training on how to use it. However these examples may give some insight to their machination/ usefullness.

Now the intersecting phases of over lap between these three basic trains of thought create a distortion. You see each train of thought is pure in its wave , however when they intersect they create a distortion or "alphaphase " cancellation depending on the types of frequencies embedded within the thought which are a possible
12/1trr R. x 12 ( on planet species ) = Xi

Xi = Xitronephonis

Ok so lets break it down even further , there are 3 basic trains of thought in SIne wave intersected by 2 phase cancellations = Aplhaphase Distortion

what this equates to is a 1/3 x AP = 33 % probability of an outcome + Planitary Agreement (PA) = Outcome. in this case = 0 at this point in time line.

So as we can see there will be no result as an Exalted Quantum has not yet been reached. Thats not to say Exalted Individuals have not made the leap of contact and made their presence known.

The problem is in the fact we are vacilating between the three probable trains of thought. Not one has been selected and trained as the desired outcome. Because of the Distortions being created , manipulated , confused ~ do not Focus I or Intentis to our stated/united wish. In order for a Wish to be granted it must be universal as one outcome already achieved in the unified mind of the body or group, or at least the most dominant wish may prevail.

These trains of thought are being rolled out in some instances by Media Prolifioration, having imbedded within the sub text these intended distortions to perpetuate within the highly emotional bodies of the Human species.

The Human species is unique and flawed .. but only because of a lack of infiormative traning. We start to see why the traning manuals have been hidden and seen only by a select few.

So within the ETP Rule 3 and 3a may never be reached. However if we are to rely on ETP 5 it may never come either as The Micro War component will not meet a tipping point embedded within this rule.

SO we have a stalemate of Intervention of any kind. Not in a total mass exchange at least which would be preferable.

This vacilation will recuur for about another 30 years at present mental flux.

Thank you for reading .. calculations for me have been difficult to re achieve but i amso grateful to my friends who have repaired parts of my left hemisphere. A few years ago i would not have been able to write such things .. When i was 12 i would have dribbled this out daily..

hmm Devolution

Naniu

Ultima Thule
13th July 2013, 16:57
What is in your view and according to the information you have received the hierarchical and universo-political situation of earth? What IS our place in universe, so to speak?

Also Nanoo, I've lately thought alot about something I was told: humans being either "earth-rooted", ie planetary dna(call it darwinian process + occasional tweak) or heaven-rooted with extraterrestrial and/or higher dimensional dna. Also mixtures can be possible. Ring any bell??

Best regards,
UT

Nanoo Nanoo
14th July 2013, 14:04
What is in your view and according to the information you have received the hierarchical and universo-political situation of earth? What IS our place in universe, so to speak? UT

From what i have experienced the universo-political organisation is divided into sectors or quadrants. I believe the Council of 12 i met with ( holographically and in density ) over see their own individual responsibilites. There are representatives of Law , Land , Sea ,Spirit , Science , Medical etc etc and also representatives of particular species.

The impression i got from them was they have seen it all. And they are not moved easily in terms of reactionary movement politically. There is an understanding of
" how to be " for space travelling species and also sentient life who have not yet achieved space travel ( who may be at differing levels of evolution ) and how they are to be treated or interacted with. Respecting the rights of sentient life is important , un balancing energies with fear can adversly change the planets emination as the inhabitants are symbiotically vibrating with the planet ( much more so with a spiritual culture )

Things have obviously evolved with us from our history of say 10,000 years ago. And politically i believe a shift happened to allow for our j curve of technological advancement, I believe the sky is holographically cloaked to disguise whats really going on up there...

Our place in the unuiverse as a planet is as important as the rest of the planets. They are all cyclically and symbiotically linked and alive as they each give off vibratory emination in space ( which is more like an ocean than a vaccum ) is intrinsically linked to the ecology of our logos. The vibratory balances are a prime concern over the inhabitants. While the inhabitants are very important the death of a planet can greatly efect the rest of the Logos and in light of this its a primary concern to help the planet stay alive.

This goes back to the Hopi Tribesmen who , along with other indigenous tribes , always had a respect, either by intervention or instinct, as a care taker for the planet. We look at our ancient civilisations and they tended to respect nature and live with it as opposed to kill it off for short term gains.

I believe the council of 12 are in league with some other larger civilisations and edify each other in keeping harmonious interaction between species and planets.

Also Nanoo, I've lately thought alot about something I was told: humans being either "earth-rooted", ie planetary dna(call it darwinian process + occasional tweak) or heaven-rooted with extraterrestrial and/or higher dimensional dna. Also mixtures can be possible. Ring any bell??

Best regards,

I would say sepperating all of those would be difficult. What type of experimental incarnation we are is a guess for me but suffice to say the odd brush stroke and stand back to see, happens. In terms of evolution we have to think in terms of 1000's of years and not a life time as changes happen very slowly.

I believe DNA is a holographic representation of a series of perameters unique to the individual. Its a memory bank of experiences or an advanced Holographic Memory bank..... I actually just finished writing to Mary Rodwell what i was taught about DNA here

" ** I am sorry to hear of your health problems. Can you tell me what you received on DNA as this is an area I am particularly interested in?

Thats ok , thank you , i managed to repair my self mostly but recently went under surgery with an Alien surgeon. They repaired most of the frontal lobe and removed a blockage or tumour.

Re DNA

Well it started when i was young.. as early as 7 or 8 i think .. i started to write down my thoughts on such things i felt taught telepathically, ie. that the sum toal of our gene pool is made up of several key components. Obviously the parents genes , the time and date of arrival ( birth ) and also your parents time and date of arrival effect the way the dna is formed from this pool. The charachteristics of knowledge of the effects of knowing can play a part too. This 3 part interaction is the design behind the " personality " you will beborn with to help facilitate the lessons in this life phase.

DNA is present always withe the soul however the DNA matrix is interacive with the Soul and the " Personality " designed by the allignment of the three markers or co ordinates of birth. If you wish to get to a point in space in this paradigm you need three points of intersecting infomations. This information + the Present DNA Holographic Memory + The Soul Complex create You.

The DNA is about 60% re writeable by the host body soul complex via the mental complex either whittinly or un whittingly. The DNA matrix changes on average every 5 to 7 years and the extent of its change depends on the individuals growth mentally and spiritually.

A DNA strain at age of 7 can be vastly different to the same hosts sample at age 47 for example.

I have been taught to re write basics. And have been practicing this. "

The mish mash of DNA and interactions wether they be early or spiritual exist in the same space where ever they are as the soul is the carrier of this information. So when a Earth body dna moves into spirit it is accepted as part of the one because there is no sepperation imo.

HOWEVER ! there are particular beings here that had a designed DNA matrix ( tweaked at some stage ) that gives them a better handle on evolving holographically , in getting back to the Language of DNA which is Holographic Memory Retention. I guess they would fall under the " higher dimensional dna "

I suppose its possible for differing dimentions to interact and help evolve .. yes. So a bell is ringing to what you have been told.

I hope this has answered your questions : 0 )

Naniu

Ultima Thule
14th July 2013, 18:09
Actually now that you answered another thought occurred to me - perhaps the notion I was told actually made a reference to souls being earth-borne or "heaven-borne". I sometimes wonder this when I look at - sorry folks - people who are reacting emotionally and acting in their life at animal-pack-level or perhaps at lower level, as animals at least are predictable. I wonder if all is due just to souls evolving at different levels, but it would actually make sense to me that perhaps a soul can come into existence earth-borne and start from there. At the same time more evolved souls might inhabit some of the people on earth?

Bell? Ring?

UT

Nanoo Nanoo
14th July 2013, 22:03
Actually now that you answered another thought occurred to me - perhaps the notion I was told actually made a reference to souls being earth-borne or "heaven-borne". I sometimes wonder this when I look at - sorry folks - people who are reacting emotionally and acting in their life at animal-pack-level or perhaps at lower level, as animals at least are predictable. I wonder if all is due just to souls evolving at different levels, but it would actually make sense to me that perhaps a soul can come into existence earth-borne and start from there. At the same time more evolved souls might inhabit some of the people on earth?

Bell? Ring?

UT

A soul is perfect energy. A souls propencities are either exhalted quantums or distortions. A soul can evolve or devolve dependant on its enviroment x dna matrix components +autonimity = SO ( Soul outcome or Soul outcome Subtle Body Complex )

The question is what component is " Heaven " as this is an un known quantum.

A soul is in its perfect state once it returns home to its star family. Then the " personality " of a body complex is removed but certain key elements remain embedded within its dna holographic matrix.

Your theory [ the one reitterated ] is possible, as all things are possible in an infinite universe, however without a sum total of the component perameter " Heaven " its impossible to calculate with any certainty.

Speculatively speaking the Heaven Bound Soul would have a greater support network and therefore a higher propensity to being useful.

One thing is for certain. The lessons are ones over time in this example Lessons over Soul Temperence multiplied by Enviroment = Exhalted Quantum

L
__ x E = EQ

ST

This equation exists for all souls in our logos.

Naniu

Ultima Thule
15th July 2013, 04:24
Gotcha.
Well no I did not, not all..
But I think I got what was the nucleus.

UT
Thought of the day: Only the soul that is in separation from unity can produce something to add to the whole that could have not been come up by the whole, thus creating eventually a sum of constituents that is greater than the 1 they were divided from, thus growing and maturing the unity.

Nanoo Nanoo
16th July 2013, 16:46
Gotcha.
Well no I did not, not all..
But I think I got what was the nucleus.

UT
Thought of the day: Only the soul that is in separation from unity can produce something to add to the whole that could have not been come up by the whole, thus creating eventually a sum of constituents that is greater than the 1 they were divided from, thus growing and maturing the unity.

You just knocked me off my chair !

i love your brain UT !

nice
Naniu

Nanoo Nanoo
18th July 2013, 19:43
Here is an article sent to me by Mary Rodwell ,

Its an excellent read

please enjoy ,

Encounters with Non Human Intelligences.

Exploring the New Paradigm. The connection to the non physical realm and dimensions of “soul.“
By Mary Rodwell, Director, ACERN

Part I
“I believe we are trying to explore a MULITVERSE through the eye of a needle.”

The human connection to extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional intelligences
This two part article discusses my therapeutic model and researchers perspective from working with 2000 individuals in Australia and globally.

Part 2 explores the complexity of this phenomenon. It asks if our present model of space-time is too limited. It brings into question how we understand ourselves, and our reality, and what is the nature of human consciousness or ‘soul.’

Broadening the mandate:

The majority of the public and many researchers believe Contact or encounters with extraterrestrials are defined through two, very limited windows of experiences. The Abduction scenario, when the individual may feel paralyzed, abducted in a trance, sleep-like state on-board a spacecraft. Second is the contactee, who appears to have almost full conscious recall of their Encounters. My research suggests a third, far broader category, more prevalent and less physically intrusive. It encompasses some of the above, but embodies more subtle patterns of experience. If we broaden the mandate to be inclusive of this third category, we stand to gain a more complex, but far more compelling picture of Contact, which can offer us a better understanding of how and why these intelligences are interacting with us as a species.

For this article I will explore Encounters from all the perspectives mentioned above and ask why research with “Experiencers” i.e. Individuals having interactions with non-human intelligences, offer such diverse and conflicting data. What approach is the best for the Experiencer seeking answers and verification of their experiences? The benefits of a holistic approach to gathering data. Misconceptions about information revealed by hypnosis. And ask the question is the “ extraordinary data,” really confabulation, or fantasy? Or is it demonstrating a broader reality, exposing us to multi-verses of which new science explores as possible hypotheses to understanding the nature of reality.

The testimony from Experiencers, challenges not only consensus reality, but our dearly held religious and spiritual beliefs. It demonstrates an intimate and complex association with extraterrestrials, and possibly beings which we understand to be inter-dimensional, and possibly ‘intelligences ‘ from a future time. If this is possible then our ‘interactions ‘ span both space and time, and include multi-dimensional realms, such as dimensions of soul.

The broader context of encounters, and what makes Contact real?

It is my belief the extraterrestrial encounter, when it occurs consciously, or in an altered trance state, and involves a communication with non human intelligences, and subsequently changes the perceptions and world view of the individual, is Contact. Although the term abductee and contactee are synonymous with extraterrestrial encounters, and accepted in the public mind. In my opinion the third category is far more widespread. It is subtle, part physical and can be experienced in an out of body or dream state (OBE) where the interaction and encounter can be physical but also can encompass what we would term the spirit, astral or soul body/essence of the individual. The OBE ( out of body) Contact, cannot be confused with normal dreams, despite its dream like quality, primarily because it can be easily recalled, months or years later. Normal dreams however, are soon forgotten, within seconds or minutes after waking.

Communication in the ‘dream state,’ and also when the individual is conscious, is usually telepathic, and sometimes experienced as downloads of data. These individuals generally do not seek conventional help, despite feeling isolated, they are fully cognizant such experiences, if vocalized, may incite ridicule or at worst a psychiatric label. A big difference between these Encounters is the Abductee may feel angry, traumatized or victimized, but the third category of Encounters feel the opposite. They may feel their human species is alien, and the extraterrestrials are their ‘real’ family. They experience a devastating sense of isolation. Appalled by the primitive, destructive behavior of the human species, and cannot relate to this aggressive behavior or the materialistic lifestyle. I use the term, ‘Homo Noeticus’, The New Human, or Star Children, for this third category. However, what all types of Encounters have in common is their interaction in most cases is transformative in their lives. The experiences and awareness it brings challenges their consensus reality, the Encounters act as a catalyst and triggers awareness of their multidimensional nature, and changes their lives, and perceptions of reality forever.

The open mandate. Exploring the matrix.

“Just observe, drop all your pre-conceived categories as best you can, and just collect raw information. Don’t even use words like happened or didn’t happen, exist or doesn’t exist, inside outside, real or unreal, just put that all aside and collect raw data”.

-- Thomas Kuhn, Author, The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, (1962)

Thomas Kuhn’s approach may be controversial, but I believe he is correct in how we should explore this phenomenon. We are attempting to understand something profoundly complex, through a limited and prejudiced window of human experience, the subjective human lens, limited by human programming. We do not have the information available to assess some of the data from our present consensus reality. If we wish to understand ourselves, these experiences, the complex psyche, methodology and programs of many different ‘ intelligences’ visiting this planet who are potentially years, or centuries ahead of us in technology and spiritual awareness. We have to be open to what we don’t know, and collect ‘raw’ data. By raw data, I mean information which may not fit into the consensus reality or present scientific models. Unedited data collated without personal bias and simply documented without prejudice, or leading questions.

If we are open to exploring this ‘raw data,’ as potentially valid information and despite its controversial nature, from all forms of Encounters, we may gain a clearer understanding of what we don’t know. Extra-ordinary data has been uncovered by many researchers and therapists, but can be dismissed as confabulation or a product of over active imagination, simply because it conflicts with our present consensus reality. My difficulty with this approach is simple; it supposes we know what we don’t. In our ignorance, we have to question if we are capable of judging what is valid or has integrity! The open mandate allows for exploration of unedited data with the potential to offer greater understanding of this human experience, but also provides new information about who we are, and the true nature of personal reality. The veracity of the data presents in the form of consistent patterns of experience, when sourced by hundreds or thousands of psychologically sound individuals. I propose it would be unscientific not to collate and research any patterns of experience no matter how diverse, extraordinary or unusual.

As a researcher and therapist, working with over 2000 cases, I discovered my client’s accounts have challenged all my dearly held beliefs, just as it challenged theirs. I learnt, if I was to explore unchartered waters, I had to first acknowledge how little I know. Otherwise I may be inclined to accept only data that complied with what I know, and in my ignorance, throw the proverbial ‘baby out’ with the bathwater. The open mandate approach proved to be the most useful, not only as a researcher but it offered the client permission to explore whatever their conscious and subconscious revealed without fear of judgment. It also gave them an opportunity to gain new insight and understanding, for their healing and integration. This freedom to explore openly was facilitated by them knowing I was totally open to whatever they vocalized, and not interfere or judge either them or the information revealed.

Conscious and subconscious recall of Encounters.

Can the subconscious ‘if allowed’ tap into what may be the true nature of reality?
Conscious recall of experiences has generally been accepted to have more validity in the eyes of the public and most researchers. However I query this supposition and question if this is really accurate. I believe conscious recall may actually offer a limited, edited account of events, because it rejects anything which challenges consensus reality or its programming, and may even edit out data. Subconscious information however has no such limits, and will reveal information without this filter. Author of Abducted and Passport to the Cosmos, Dr John Mack, a renowned, and respected, former Harvard Professor of Psychiatry believed subconscious data revealed though hypnosis was far more accurate than conscious recall because we automatically filter what we cannot accept. His belief the subconscious reveals is far more accurate. After performing many hypnotic regressions I concur.

Conscious recall is extremely helpful, but can still offer a limited account of what may have occurred., once again because it will edit out any event that maybe traumatic to the psyche. Hypnosis, however allows for unedited data to surface. Although, hypnosis, like any tool, can be misused, and relies on the professional understanding, training and integrity of the facilitator. In skilled hands is an excellent tool, and offers an invaluable window into the human psyche. If as facilitators we can suspend judgment when information is revealed this way, we have the opportunity to learn more about human experience in this realm and other possible realities. If we remain open to what we don’t know, we can avoid throwing ‘the baby out’ with the bathwater.

But many argue how can we verify the ‘integrity’ of such extraordinary data, when it challenges what we call consensus reality. However even though the Experiencer, will from a conscious level be conflicted by this information, at some deeper level it often ‘resonates’ and makes sense, it resonates. By this I mean, it creates an emotional or bodily response to this data, a gut feeling which feels right to them. Further validation of such experiences may be corroborated by other individuals which adds further tangibility to the data.

As a researcher I have used a similar model to Professor Dr John Mack, who has stated on numerous occasions, that we can seek patterns of experience, and if a significant number of individuals vocalize the same data, independently, then it must have some integrity, and should be explored, and collated.

Conflicting hypotheses, why is this?

There are so many varied and conflicting hypotheses in regards to our understanding of Contact. I believe this stems primarily from the focus and level of research. For example, researchers who only accept conscious recall as valid, and discount data revealed by hypnosis.

The other variables: Evaluation of what constitutes ‘acceptable’ data.
Inexperience of the researcher or therapist.
The depth of the enquiry or focus.
The type of questions.
Disinformation by covert black ops.
MILAB abductions. (See notes at bottom of this article).
Researchers with a personal bias or agendas.

See article (2011) by Carol Rainey. The expose of two previously highly regarded researchers. Rainey exposes their unprofessional approach to collating of data and treatment of individuals. Consequently, provide damaging and erroneous conclusions.

Awakening (Chapter 6; ) Who can I trust to help me?

The Experiencer faced with sourcing help for their experiences at present has a very limited resource base. The research field of Ufology has had more than its fair share of incompetence, primarily because it draws to it, well meaning but amateur enthusiasm, but many with few skills to offer. Many Ufologists treat this as a fascinating ‘hobby’ but not as their primary work, as it just doesn't pay the bills. We do it due to a passion for truth, and to help those involved. Academia and in most professional circles for the most part debunk this phenomenon, least publically. Ufologists know without the resources open to society in general we have little or none. It means support for the Experiencer is minimal, often amateur and often inadequate, because of the dearth of professional resources, particularly those with professional therapeutic skills able to offer emotional and psychological support. They also need to be aware the researcher may not have the understanding and skills they need to support them. And this has led many experiencers to feel ‘let down.’ When those needs are not met. So the experiencer faces a minefield in terms of finding the support they need.

The researcher and therapist/researcher. Who will suit my needs?

In my book Awakening I tried to answer as many of the usual questions. One important one was who do I go for help with my experiences. As many had important ‘sightings ‘ of craft they often connected with a researcher to begin with. This is fine if that is all you need. But what I have discovered is that many ‘sightings ‘ often suggested more was going on with the individual than seeing the space craft. A high number also had encounters. This brings in a new dynamic and one the experiencer needs to understand so they obtain the correct support. I explain a researcher primarily will use scientific protocols and scientific models of reality, to decide what is tangible and acceptable data. This protocol may accept, exploration of scenarios, such as type of beings etcetera, to prove that the encounter occurred. However, this is limited protocol and without further exploration, can leave the individual feeling ‘victimized,’ or worse, re-traumatized, with little or no understanding of why they are being visited. I have met numerous individuals, who years later cannot speak about their encounters, without pain and fear, because of this approach.

However the therapists primary focus is on active listening, the clients feelings, psychological state to offer ‘tools’ to help with integration and healing. It allows for exploration of less quantifiable data, even as it may challenge present beliefs with alternate perspectives. This can open the way to healing, acceptance and integration.

Exploring the multi-verse.

The Encounter phenomenon challenges us to expand our’ consensus reality,’ to be wise enough to accept we don't know what we don’t know. Cognizant, our present understanding of reality is being framed by a science in transition. Concepts such as Quantum Reality, the Holographic Universe, Unity Consciousness, theories which suggest everything is interconnected through consciousness. A concept those experiencing Encounters seem to understand experientially as their experiences demonstrate a complex, multifaceted, multidimensional paradigm which may prove to be far more accurate

I feel that we as a species are being challenged by these Encounters to relinquish old reality programs. Encounters, act as a modern day ‘shamanic experience’, designed to break down outmoded programs of reality and allows for us to become fully conscious and operate in a multidimensional reality. In my book Awakening I discuss the ‘realization event’; when the person finally accepts that the old paradigm is no longer relevant, as they embrace a new multi dimensional reality.

The reality shift needed after these Encounters can be terrifying, and destabilizing. When all known reality parameters are challenged. To survive in this expanded reality they have to be courageous enough to accept new norms. But like the apprentice shaman, if they face their fears, explore and investigate with their new awareness. They can often discover a richness in understanding, both physically, emotionally and spiritually. They cannot go back to how they were before , and not surprisingly most have no desire to relinquish their new found understanding.

Note: The shamanistic experience was found to be parallel in outcomes, to the Encounter experience. Both bring transformative, heightened psychic and healing abilities, and expanded awareness. ‘Shamanism and Alien Abductions A Comparative Study’, Simon Harvey Wilson (2000) ACERN participated in the study. Western Australia

In part two I will discuss accounts which suggest that our encounters are not just physical but can involve our spirit or soul consciousness.

Mary Rodwell. Author of Awakening and Principal of Australian Close Encounter Resource Network ( ACERN) resides Queensland Australia.
Web address www.acern.com.au Email starline@iinet.net.au
Producer of Award winning DVDs Expressions of Et Contact a Visual Blueprint and Expressions of Et Contact a communication and healing Blueprint?

Abduction Human Encounters with Aliens Dr John Mack (1994) Simon and Schuster.
Awakening How Extraterrestrial Contact can Transform your Life, Republished 2010 New Mind Publishers.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Extraterrestrials and dimensions of soul
Part 2
Mary Rodwell ACERN

As we explore these potential realities, we find some Encounters suggest that these intelligences may work or interact in dimensions of non-physical realities, such as the dimensions of soul. This encompasses Contact or communications with them, prior to our present physical incarnation, exampled by what Dr Michael Newton describes in his book, Destiny of Souls, the life-between-life, soul state. Furthermore, my research suggests this interaction may also continue after we physically die. Testimony recounts that after our present human incarnation, we may remain involved with these Intelligences. Interactions throughout what we would term, time and space. I explore some of these extraordinary accounts which are consistent, and seem to surface at the deeper level of hypnosis. They illustrate interactions which seem to have no limits in the space time continuum. I have no way to personally verify any of this data. Again, my mandate as a recorder of such data and as Dr John Mack, suggested I have collated these patterns of experience, for consistency and corroborative data. But, if true, indicate interactions/encounters not only in physical form, but when we are separated from our physical body, such as in an astral or out of body (OBE), soul state. But added to this seems to be interactions through many lifetimes, and the in-between-lives and before our present human incarnation. Encounters which continue after our present physical life ceases. So to all intents and purpose the interactions are in both physical and non physical through many timelines, as we are educated and assisted in physical realms and the realms and dimensions of soul.

This information is profound and answers for one of the most pressing of questions asked by the Experiencer, especially if they have felt victimized by their encounters. To their astonishment, when the question regarding consent is asked, they may be shocked to discover this permission was given, before their present human incarnation. They describe themselves as an intelligence, which appears to them to look like a bright orb of light, their soul essence. They vocalize: “I agreed, but it was before I came here”. Some add, “I have a job to do. To assist in the evolution in human consciousness”. Hundreds have verbalized such statements.

I recall sharing this information, with one well known author and fellow researcher. He totally dismissed the data, and argued this information is a form of delusion, a program instilled by these Intelligences hoping to trick the individual into accepting their encounters. I find that explanation very difficult to believe, given how my clients resonate at some deep level. The fact that it makes so much sense to them. I question who is paranoid. Do we trust or negate what resonates to the Experiencer, or what we as observers prefer to believe? I do not have the answers, I do not pretend I have, but I do have concerns when anyone articulates such a mandate, without any data to prove such a negative and fear based perspective is unhelpful to this research.

“Whoever sets himself up in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods”.

-- Albert Einstein.

My research to date demonstrates that the highest percentages of encounters are supportive, loving and consensual.

“As far as my own contact experiences I became very compassionate towards the ET beings as there is much humans can learn and benefit by interacting with them. I was fearful of my experiences only when I realized that I seemed to be the only one having them. I didn’t know what was going on or why. But there has always been an ‘equal’ exchange. I helped them achieve their genetic goals and in return my healing and psychic ability, plus my life on earth and so on has been enhanced. They also protect me when I ask them to. Basically at the start I misunderstood the Greys. The knowing “ET” part of me initially made a decision to assist them and understanding of this can be overshadowed by fear which stems from our limited human perceptions and reactions to these experiences”.

-- Tracey Taylor, Experiencer, (24) Western Australia.

The soul domain

If we are open to what we don’t know, it leads us into some fascinating hypotheses. The OBE encounter, where many individuals perceive themselves as ‘orbs’, or spheres of light. They describe leaving their body as an ‘orb of light’, in metaphysical terms called a ‘merkabah’. This happened to the Experiencer below:

“A beautiful space, I love it, it is my home, we are everything, I’m every shape, I was a born soul, just beautiful, with energy, the energy of the soul, we create you create, I’m liquid, I’m fluid, I can go here or there, like a bubble, this is the form of soul”.

-- Peter, Experiencer (60) Sydney, Australia.
The ‘orb’ of light is suggestive of the ‘soul state’ when travelling out of body. In some encounters, people relate that their partner cannot be woken up, no matter how they called out to them, shouted or shook them. In regression hypnosis, I had one explanation. The ‘awake’ person, perceived an orb of light entering the bedroom a bright, greenish ‘orb’. It moved about the room, and it was so strange and scared the person. Very soon after it appeared, the sleeping person awoke. In regression this orb of light proved to be the astral body or OBE ‘soul state’ of the sleeping person, returning to their physical body.

In another instance, it was demonstrated that we may inhabit other ‘life-forms’ while in this OBE state. An Experiencer, one of what I call a Star seed, felt she had ‘dual consciousness’ articulated as part human, part ET. In regression, she described being on-board a craft, saw herself in the form of a Grey being, working as a scientist. I asked, where her human form was located. She answered, it was on the craft but inanimate, while her consciousness inhabited her ‘ET self’. I asked how she returned to her human body. She described, a ball of light leaving her extraterrestrial form to re-animate her human body. She said it was like she changed one biological overcoat for another. Many other individuals have experienced this swapping of physical form to an extraterrestrial form when in an OBE state.

This research offers an insight that demonstrates an extraordinary perspective of our intimate connections to these intelligences, and invites more questions as to the true nature of reality. It examines concepts such as interspecies genetic links, individuals told they may have DNA from one or more extraterrestrial life forms. Links that transcend space time, and interactions with souls before and after human incarnation. Some extraordinary data came from a 15 year old boy, I worked with in the UK in 2008, when on a lecture tour. The data was intriguing, especially given the age of the young man. There were many fascinating aspects to the case, and I did hypnotic regressions with two members of a family of four.

They had a joint encounter, and experienced ‘missing time’. I regressed the grandmother, which was extremely successful in dealing with her long held fears, fears she finally released through this process. Her 15 year old grandson I will name John. (Not his real name). John was very uncertain he wanted to have hypnosis, fearful of what he would discover. However, the positive, healing outcome for his grandmother, encouraged him to proceed. In the regression he spoke about the profound nature of what he termed, ‘new souls’. We have to be reminded this was a 15 year old boy speaking about concepts he had no awareness of consciously. In one encounter with the Grey’s, he also recognized his departed relatives, describing them appearing as ‘orbs’ of light. He said they were there to support him, to stop him being frightened. The below is a transcript excerpt of this amazing session.

Mary: “Tell me what you are seeing”.
John: “I am in a car, left of the front seat, mum’s driving, about 5.30pm. I can see chimneys and stone walls and fields, and a red car, we overtake the red car…………..Weird, there is a ‘Grey’ standing in the road, now there is two. Not tall, about 4 ft, no clothing. They are not like you see them, they are more complex, nice and more friendly than you imagine, more curious. They are smiling, they are more human than you think………….We are now outside the car standing at the door, they are curious we are touching, it’s both ways, they feel like dolphins no more like a snake but smooth we touch each other…………..They are saying hello”.

Note: John also relates the Grey’s speak to him in his mind. He then recalls he has seen them before when he was 3, 5 and 7. The interesting comment as to the ‘feel’ of the Grey’s, gives this extra veracity. A similar comment was articulated by 4 year old boy, who spoke about the ‘aliens’ coming to play with him at night. He commented he didn’t like them touching him because they felt like dolphins. We have to question how both these boys could ‘know’ what dolphins feel like.
Information from Dr Michael Wolf author of ‘The Catchers of Heaven’, a highly credentialed man with top security clearance claims he interacted and worked with several types of extraterrestrials in secret facilities. In a You Tube interview, he also commented the Grey’s he had met had ‘dolphin like skin’, and share an evolutionary link with dolphins.

Mary: “What happens next?”
John: “We are above the world, I don’t know, (confused) sitting in the car……”
Mary: “Where are you now?”
John: “In the craft, it’s like a bubble, there are two Grey’s, I can’t see through the craft though, it was next to the car and taken off over the chimneys, like the floors do not have a reflection, it’s a bubble with a yellow tint, people can’t see in, we go over the chimneys and over the hill.”
Mary: “What happens next?”
John: “Feel content, there are two Grey’s and there are 4 or 5 little ones, they are younger ones, they are learning. The light is behind me, they are just tipping their heads and looking at us.”
Mary: “Where are they taking you?”
John: “They say it’s Orion.”

John continues this discussion by asking the beings spontaneously, “How long did it take?”. The being replies with, ‘Three days’. At the session John questions the information by saying, “But that’s ridiculous - there is no time, it’s like it’s sewn up time, they go into our time.” The journey continues for John, “They take us to a place that’s not nice, they show me its devastation, they say that they are showing us because it’s unpleasant and they don’t want us to end up like that place”.

Later in the regression I ask John why they have been ‘picked up’ this time.

John: “To kick start us.”
Mary: “Why are they interested in you?”
John: “I’ve got a job to do…………………..Change the world.”
Mary: “How?”
John: “I don’t know, I’ll know when I am ready. I am just being educated. The world’s going to change in Dec..”
Mary: “Dec?”
John: “Dec 2012.”
Mary: “Have you any more questions?”
John: “Why me?........Oh, I chose to do it, I volunteered to come back, I chose to do this. The two Grey’s, they are still with me, they say, stay on track, I have been here 27 times before.”

One of the issues for John was his fear of his encounters. He wanted to understand the origin of his fear. It began in another encounter. He said: “The ‘Grey beings’ arrived when I was in my garden.” Then John goes on to exclaim: “I can see orbs, whitey gold and two smaller ones, they are here to make me feel warm, they are family! The big one is great nana, and the other nanna’s dad, (grandfather) and granddad’s brother. They are here to make me feel comfortable..to reassure me.”

I asked him how he knew what the ‘orbs of light’ were. John said, he just knew. I asked him why they are there with him. He replied, they had come with the Grey’s to support him, to make him feel comfortable, so he wouldn’t be frightened. John then said that when the ‘Grey’s left with the ‘orbs of light’, they went onto the space craft too!

John: “They do not mean to frighten us.”
John continued to explain that the Grey’s returned to reassure him, because some ‘robotic’ looking beings had arrived to investigate him, in a triangular craft. He told me they looked like the ET image, that he saw in the crop circle, referring to one with an Alien face, from the 2002 Crop Circle season. John said, after the Grey’s left him, these beings arrived. He said: “They scared the hell out of me. But, they are ‘starters,’ just starting the cycle, they are ‘new souls.’ They have no emotion, they try to get to you because they want to share your experience. But they can’t have it. I am not scared now, they are just new souls. They are not going to harm me. They have a dark energy, because they are just starting, just empty, they are not allowed to scare you, just not allowed to come near you, and can’t have your energy, you need the light to do your job.”

After this regression, John shared with me some thoughts on the process of hypnosis:

“I am not making it up, it feels like it’s coming from somewhere else. Amazing, I remember everything, and it’s comforting to know what frightened me was just new souls, you are just scared because it’s unknown to you, but there is no need to be scared. I felt sorry for them, the reason I was scared was the atmosphere around them, fresh brand new souls, no karma, they have no experience, empty souls. We are more ‘full souls’.”

From a 15 year old boy, this information is astounding. It had an impact upon me because it discussed concepts quite unfamiliar to his conscious mind. Such as the number of his human incarnations, his role on this planet with a ‘job to do’. The encounter with his whole family, he said was to ‘kick start’ them. The accounts of souls newly formed, trying to access him, and causing him fear, mainly because he didn’t understand, but realizing that they did not want to cause harm, just curious. This account through hypnosis provided not only answers and understanding and for John, it released his fear, just as it had for his grandmother. But, it also changed how they understood themselves and their encounters forever.

At this point I would just like to clarify that there may be some link with the mystery of the ‘orbs’ (not to be confused with dust particles), which have become so prevalent on digital pictures. These orbs, all colors and shapes and sizes, have appeared in photographs in sacred sites and after people meditate. Some individuals are able to see these amazing orbs with normal eyesight, and can tell you where to point the camera. Orbs have also been filmed moving, these can be seen in the DVD ‘Orbs the Veil is Lifting” which explores the Orb phenomenon, as does The Orb Project, a scientific study by Miceal Ledworth LLD and Klaus Heinemann PhD. They do seem to interact with the individual and the camera, to show some sentiency. I personally have taken many different colored orbs and have even mentally requested a blue one to appear, it did. But for those that have investigated this phenomenon, a suggestion that some could be ‘inter-dimensional intelligences, or spirits. It is just possible that the camera with its ability to access a broader spectrum of light could be showing us how we manifest in the soul state. The Aborigines, for example call the ‘min min’ lights, the souls of their ancestors. Maybe the camera is showing us the same thing.

Josh, an Experiencer from Western Australia, had this to say of his astral encounter on an extraterrestrial craft from a soul perspective.
“I astrally visited the large ship with many other souls, there were a huge variety of beings, they were playful and incredibly wise, and were able to shift their form at will, from a humanoid shape to a ribbon of light..as I saw them they seem to be composed of effervescent bubbles of energy.”

Helen Sanderson lives in the UK, and is about to have a book on her experiences published. She wrote . “My daughter was 14, when she told me for the first time she was an abductee, and came out with the most shocking discourse on her experiences. She said before she was born, the ETs separated her embryo from my body on several occasions, in order to make adjustments that would allow her to live as easily on the craft as down here. They do this by separating the soul from the body by means of spinning the merkabah layers (rings) around our body in different directions and at different speeds, then separating the Soul from the body. This is what happens in a lot of cases of abduction: the soul is taken and the body left behind, but when they are re-introduced the soul 'remembers' its handling/tweaking and displays the memory of this on the body in the shape of bruises etc. At the same time, she also told me the ET’s taught her telepathy when she was 18 months old, which is why she doesn't speak much - she just finds it easier.”

Hayley, who reflects much of what I have heard from those I call, ‘New Humans’.
Hayley says,

“I kept getting messages that they were close … …….that I was totally safe, because they loved me. ………species shift, were the words……..by altering me and others, the shift would move like a wave through our species……. Some kind of inner connection we all share……..it made me feel like I had found God.”

-- Janet E. Colli Phd. 2004 Sacred Encounters page 68 Hayley

Why are we so important to the extraterrestrial intelligences?
A complex extraterrestrial program, genetic links, multilevel educational programs, coupled with soul interaction, is not congruent with a subversive agenda. Even to my limited human logic, that is nonsensical. Extraterrestrials have technology to take us out in a nano-second if that was their desire. No, these Encounters suggest a far different hypothesis, something far more profound, and the reward is transformation of consciousness.

“Things are only impossible until they’re not!

-- Dr Michael Wolf: The Catchers of Heaven, page 43
If we can release many of the judgments and human fears that color our understanding. It allows us the freedom to explore, and examine possibilities, such as the true nature of human reality. Quantum physicist’s hypothesis that the Universe is holographic in nature and everything is connected within this matrix.. If that is the case we could discover we are all just souls playing different roles, in the same cosmic dance.

“Mum, we are the aliens.”

-- Jena, (8). Western Australia

Note: The human abduction: MILAB.

Trauma originated from the Military pseudo abductions (MILAB)
Dr Helmet Lammer, author of MILAB and Dr Steven Greer (CSETI) both suggest ‘traumatic’ military orchestrated pseudo abductions could be as high as 80%. Sadly, MILAB abductions are an aspect of the phenomenon, little known to most of the public. Many researchers are unaware or dismiss the possibility of MILAB abductions, although research indicates it is one of the main origins of trauma. Human orchestrated ‘Abductions,’ are deliberately orchestrated to mislead the individuals into believing they are extraterrestrial in origin. MILABs programs use these abductions to gain information about extraterrestrial programs by interrogating the Experiencers. They mislead Experiencers into believing they are having a real extraterrestrial encounter. The individual is terrorized, occasionally raped; suffer emotional, psychological abuse, drugging and mind control. Some researchers are unaware of MILAB abductions, and interpret these abductions as a ‘real’ extraterrestrial encounter, or for reasons of their own, ignore data suggestive of it. Dr Lammer, states a number of high profile researchers do not acknowledge this aspect of the phenomenon despite having such data on files.

As an Australian Researcher I believe that the incidence of MILAB abductions is less prevalent in Australia. I have only come across a small percentage which indicates possible MILAB interference.

Mary Rodwell, RN .Principal of Australian Close Encounter Resource Network. (ACERN) Author of Awakening. Counselor, Hypnotherapist: Web site www.acern.com.auEmail: starline@iinet.net.au
Producer of Award winning DVD’s Expressions of ET Contact a Visual Blueprint & Expressions of ET Contact, Communication and Healing Blueprint?
Producer of Meditation CD’s www.newmindrecords.com

REFERENCES

Janet Colli Ph.D: Sacred Encounters Spiritual Awakenings During Close Encounters. (2004) Xlibris
Dr Steven M Greer: Extraterrestrial Contact, the Evidence. (1999) Crossing Point Publications
Miceal Ledworth LLD, Klaus Heinemann PhD, The Orb Project. (2007) Atria Books
Dr Helmet Lammer & Marion Lammer: MILABs Military Mind Control & Alien Abduction. (1999) IllumiNet Press
Dr John Mack: Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens. (1995) Avon Books
Dr Michael Newton: Journey of Souls: Llewellyn Publications. Ist Ed. July 1994
Mary Rodwell: Awakening, How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform Your Life: 3rd Edition: 2010 New Mind Publishers.
Carol Rainey, 2011: The Priests of High Strangeness, Co-Creation of the Alien Abduction Phenomena: http://www.paratopia.net/paratopia_magazine/mag_preview_final.pdf
Helen Sanderson: The Starpledge due to be published (Summer 2011) Authorhouse
Simon Harvey Wilson. Thesis: The Comparison of Abductions to Shamanism. (2000) Edith Cowen University, Western Australia
Dr Michael Wolf: The Catchers of Heaven, A Trilogy. (1996) Dorrance Publishing Co Inc. & Cosmos Interview with Dr Wolf UTube.

Paul
19th July 2013, 01:21
Here is an article sent to me by Mary Rodwell ,

Its an excellent read

please enjoy ,

Encounters with Non Human Intelligences.

I hope you don't mind that I added some formatting to your post in an effort to make it easier to read.

A similar article by Mary Rodwell can also be found at http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/extraterrestrials-human-consciousness-and-dimensions-of-soul-the-intimate-connection-by-mary-rodwell.html

Nanoo Nanoo
19th July 2013, 09:56
Thank You Mooster !

NANIMOO