PDA

View Full Version : Can You Feel That?...I Can't

Pages : 1 [2]

Another1
10th July 2013, 13:25
~ I stepped outside about 6 am and could smell rain in the air. Made me grin a bit for a moment but I think it was the neighbors watering their lawn. We'll see yet. Local forecast calls for slightly overcast skies and 103 F

Sunny-side-up
10th July 2013, 14:17
~ I stepped outside about 6 am and could smell rain in the air. Made me grin a bit for a moment but I think it was the neighbors watering their lawn. We'll see yet. Local forecast calls for slightly overcast skies and 103 F

Hi Another1
Neighbor watering their lawn, could be a knock on result, not quite rain but :)

eaglespirit
10th July 2013, 14:54
http://en.es-static.us/upl/2011/10/evapotranspiration.png

Sending Loving-Living Rain Energy of Balance and Nourishment to the upper dark green area of Oklahoma on this map.
May All Be Well...May Mother Earth Help Herself Help This Area Re-Vitalize With Moisture and Natural Growth!

Mike
10th July 2013, 17:19
I have nothing really to add to the thread anymore. Take it wherever you'd like guys!
At the risk of making Mike/Chinaski uncomfortable, I'd like to get back to the "Can you feel that...I can't" original post, as morphed into the concept of healing Mike's (big) heart.

I actually went through the didactics portion of a 'music healing' program (embarrassed that I have yet to complete the internship, but that's yet another off-topic topic), so I am convinced that healing via energy is quite possible. There are known responses to energy vibrations, and we all know this. A laser making corneal cuts (eye surgery) is energy vibrations. Ultrasound can be used to heat or massage internally, within a body. Heat (increased energy) and cold (decreased or slowed energy) on muscle injuries or aches. Massage (tactile energy, with possible/probable "reiki" transfer even from a non reiki practitioner. Musical/Sound energy's ability to excite or calm us, computer interfaces for quadriplegics that interpret brain "waves" to fire computer commands, even provocative sexual talk can alter our physiology without making any physical contact...

We know energy can be sent through the air and can have a healing effect. We KNOW this. It ain't placebo.

Now we leap outward a bit: how far away can someone be and make this happen? Depends on the energy type and source, I suppose. Among the most difficult to understand has to be remote healing. Our other energy sources were easy to confirm with measuring devices, but all seem to be direct path (line of sight) phenomena. But we know some types of energy can be "bounced" (think of AM radio or Ham radio waves.) Or, is remote healing an entirely different process, one where the sender is not making direct contact with the "target" person but rather connecting to some other "actuator" that IS local to the target person? Maybe the actuator IS the target person themselves, or maybe the actuator is a spirit guide of the target person, or...?

Can the energy of a number of individuals, working in concert, amplify this energy?

This was just a huge pile of rhetorical questions. If someone wants to share the specifics of how remote healing is accomplished (or how they believe it is accomplished), maybe start another thread - it would be interesting, but I wanna get back to...

Mike/chinaski has agreed to be open to healing his heart condition. I know several of you are probably already way ahead of me, but I'd like to ask this for my friend: would all who have this ability, and all who believe they might have this ability, send healing energy to Mike's heart.* Starting right now. Maybe there is scar tissue or other reasons that this won't be able to be "instantaneous." Not to worry, just keep sending healing energy. Mike is a very honest guy, and he won't placate us by pretending, nor will he hide success.

Ready? Set. Go.

Dennis

*(for Mike's greater good and with unconditional love)

Dennis, I've never extended the hug emoticon to another man before, and I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable, but you're getting it bud::hug:

Oliver gets one too,:hug: simply for calling my original post "mercilessly witty". Its the type of review I've always dreamt of getting in my writerly fantasies, as in: "that new novel by Chinaski is mercilessly witty."

Lovely. Carry on then!

P.s. can someone explain the difference between 'energetic' treatment and conventional treatment, with macro nutrients and so on. Cuz when I think of energy medicine, I think of homeopathics, and I know it operates on a totally different principle (vibration etc). I actually tried a heavily diluted form of all the supps I take now (homeopathic) and it did give a little boost. Just couldn't keep paying for the stuff. Anyway, so when we say "sending energy", is that a variation of the homeopathic principle, ie affecting vibration and so forth, but not necessarily the "physical" side of things?

Wow. I just butchered that inquiry. I can only hope someone knows what I mean.

Delight
10th July 2013, 17:44
I have nothing really to add to the thread anymore. Take it wherever you'd like guys!
At the risk of making Mike/Chinaski uncomfortable, I'd like to get back to the "Can you feel that...I can't" original post, as morphed into the concept of healing Mike's (big) heart.

I actually went through the didactics portion of a 'music healing' program (embarrassed that I have yet to complete the internship, but that's yet another off-topic topic), so I am convinced that healing via energy is quite possible. There are known responses to energy vibrations, and we all know this. A laser making corneal cuts (eye surgery) is energy vibrations. Ultrasound can be used to heat or massage internally, within a body. Heat (increased energy) and cold (decreased or slowed energy) on muscle injuries or aches. Massage (tactile energy, with possible/probable "reiki" transfer even from a non reiki practitioner. Musical/Sound energy's ability to excite or calm us, computer interfaces for quadriplegics that interpret brain "waves" to fire computer commands, even provocative sexual talk can alter our physiology without making any physical contact...

We know energy can be sent through the air and can have a healing effect. We KNOW this. It ain't placebo.

Where I live, we have had rain. May we all be bllessed with just the right amount.
Maybe everyone has heard this with Gregg Braden? It is one of my favorites and is describing a "rain prayer".
_u-6YcB4c0Y[/YOUTUBE]

RunningDeer
10th July 2013, 18:27
P.s. can someone explain the difference between 'energetic' treatment and conventional treatment, with macro nutrients and so on. Cuz when I think of energy medicine, I think of homeopathics, and I know it operates on a totally different principle (vibration etc). I actually tried a heavily diluted form of all the supps I take now (homeopathic) and it did give a little boost. Just couldn't keep paying for the stuff. Anyway, so when we say "sending energy", is that a variation of the homeopathic principle, ie affecting vibration and so forth, but not necessarily the "physical" side of things?

Wow. I just butchered that inquiry. I can only hope someone knows what I mean.

Hi Chinaski-Mike,

Here's a post that is worth a-look-see. It has information, links and videos on MMS: LEAKED VIDEO Proves Red Cross Performed a Successful Field Test Using MMS on Malaria (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60861-LEAKED-VIDEO-Proves-Red-Cross-Performed-a-Successful-Field-Test-Using-MMS-on-Malaria&p=698168&viewfull=1#post698168)

Some Common Situations for MMS: asthma, burns, heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, cancer, diarrhea, ear ache, eye infections, flu, high blood pressure, HIV and AIDS, incurable disease, staph infection...

Mike
10th July 2013, 18:43
Hey Paula,

Ya know, Paul posted an interesting video on MMS yesterday...and it got me thinking. And now here you are....

A sign? Perhaps.

I'm gonna try it. Its relatively cheap, so why not. I'll keep ya posted...

Dennis Leahy
11th July 2013, 00:34
Dennis, I've never extended the hug emoticon to another man before, and I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable, but you're getting it bud::hug:

Oliver gets one too,:hug: simply for calling my original post "mercilessly witty". Its the type of review I've always dreamt of getting in my writerly fantasies, as in: "that new novel by Chinaski is mercilessly witty."
Mike, I'm honored, brother.

And yep, you is mercilessly witty; Oliver is dead accurate. :~)

Dennis

Selene
11th July 2013, 02:44
Chinaski, I fully appreciate your heartfelt query. And I wish there was some shortcut to fabulous – but it’s still one slow step at a time on the forward path. Until you can grasp ‘now’, it is impossible to fully understand – as perhaps Jimi does – the full implications of this present moment. Everything is contained in the Now. I wish I could explain this more clearly.At the risk of being 'way too late at the party here:

1inMany, you’ve nailed a key point nicely:

What I realized when things began to happen for me is that as I was listening and reading and such, I was building up in my head what all that would be like. And now that things are opening up a bit, it is nothing like what I was expecting. Sometimes people come across so confident and so sure that I assumed my own experiences would be obvious, loud, big, in my face kind of things. For me, that isn't the case at all. Everything is quiet, almost transparent. Seems to me it all started with a little part of me that sensed something...almost palatable, but not concrete at all.

Exactly. Precisely.

MarkPierre also made a key point:

Call it as you see it. It's not just foolish to believe things that aren't in your experience, it's irresponsible. No single idea or positionality out there has a corner on what's never happened before.
Hang out for real experience of your own, so that when you communicate it, it has the conviction of certainty. All experiences
and talents are just as valid as any other.

A lot of us make that mistake: believing what we haven't seen. What we've been told. Faith in what can't be seen perhaps, but it's still an unknown.

I don't know if it's right or wrong to point it out, but you do what you're compelled to do. That must be okay.

It’s dropping your mental ideas, constructs and fantasies about “something else out there/not here” and paying better attention to “what is here” in this present moment. What’s here, right now in your present awareness. What feelings? What energies? What thoughts? What sensations? What else? And then gradually expanding that awareness of “here, now” to include a much larger - and eventually limitless - sphere of reality.

It won’t come to you; you have to go to it, but only by expanding from where you are.

When you say: “I was expecting…..” it can be a bit like the guy who lost something on the shaded part of the street, but looks for it on the sunny side “because the light is better there…” No results can be expected.

In order to find what you’re looking for – or to experience more than you are presently experiencing, you need to begin from where you are. If you were going to visit someone in an unfamiliar part of town and you become hopelessly lost and you call them for directions, what is the first question they will ask you?

“Where are you now?”

You can’t begin anything useful from where you are not. You need to acknowledge where you are and look around from there, and not from some kind of preconceived expectation of what psychic experience is supposed to be ‘out there’. It isn’t that.

I always laugh when events or perceptions are described as “extrasensory”, when a far more accurate description would be simply “extra-sensitivity”: an expanded range of your existing senses, not some exotic ‘other’ capacity.

Meditation, meditation, meditation. Boring, I know. But it doesn’t matter what form of self-awareness/consciousness/meditation practice you choose, it will move you forward. Look within for practical advice; you are your own best consultant. Choose something you like – it may be tennis or ping-pong. But do it. Follow your own nose. Never mind the rest of us.

And once you find your own inner compass, you’ll be amazed at how quickly it will lead you to where you are going.

All my best wishes,

Selene

Another1
12th July 2013, 02:51
:rain: In the northern states a story oft begins with 'once upon a time' - here in the south it oft begins with 'ya'all ain't gonna believe this chit' - it's raining here tonight, mild thunderstorm moving through and I just cut the grass this morning too, that might have been the last straw needed :rain:

Justintime
12th July 2013, 03:54
:rain: In the northern states a story oft begins with 'once upon a time' - here in the south it oft begins with 'ya'all ain't gonna believe this chit' - it's raining here tonight, mild thunderstorm moving through and I just cut the grass this morning too, that might have been the last straw needed :rain:

Yeah, I've noticed in Altus,Ok the ten day outlook had five days with at least a thirty percent chance of rain! A few days ago, there was zero, that's right zero days on the ten day outlook with over a thirty percent chance of rain. Quite remarkable indeed!

Now, if we could just heal Chinaski, than the hearts and minds of of all there is.

CdnSirian
12th July 2013, 04:19

Now we leap outward a bit: how far away can someone be and make this happen? Depends on the energy type and source, I suppose. Among the most difficult to understand has to be remote healing. Our other energy sources were easy to confirm with measuring devices, but all seem to be direct path (line of sight) phenomena. But we know some types of energy can be "bounced" (think of AM radio or Ham radio waves.) Or, is remote healing an entirely different process, one where the sender is not making direct contact with the "target" person but rather connecting to some other "actuator" that IS local to the target person? Maybe the actuator IS the target person themselves, or maybe the actuator is a spirit guide of the target person, or...?

Can the energy of a number of individuals, working in concert, amplify this energy?

This was just a huge pile of rhetorical questions. If someone wants to share the specifics of how remote healing is accomplished (or how they believe it is accomplished), maybe start another thread - it would be interesting, but I wanna get back to...

Mike/chinaski has agreed to be open to healing his heart condition. I know several of you are probably already way ahead of me, but I'd like to ask this for my friend: would all who have this ability, and all who believe they might have this ability, send healing energy to Mike's heart.* Starting right now. Maybe there is scar tissue or other reasons that this won't be able to be "instantaneous." Not to worry, just keep sending healing energy. Mike is a very honest guy, and he won't placate us by pretending, nor will he hide success.

Ready? Set. Go.

Dennis

*(for Mike's greater good and with unconditional love)

Reiki definitely can be done over a distance. Same with anything using the General Meridian. I like The Emotion Code method because it teaches you to help others, yourself, others through a surrogate, and also a person over a distance.

It also deals with emotions trapped behind your Heart Wall. The Heart Wall is your own construct of defense. It deals with inherited emotions. I also wrote on a different thread:

"I've mentioned on other threads that I have been using The Emotion Code method for clearing recently. It's easy to learn and truly I do have to keep things simple right now.

A friend and I are familiar with muscle testing and nervous system response reversal using the general meridian. What intrigued us is that you can locate, widely or narrowly, and release a trapped emotion that is inherited.

What my friend found is that if you release an inherited emotion from a person, that anyone else who inherited the emotion from that ancestor (forward back or sideways) is also released from it.

Same as if you in the "present" release an emotion, your heirs and their "hub" will be released from it."

Remote healing works because there is only one mind and there is no barrier in time and space because they are just tools and don't really separate us.

Well I hope that makes some sense...

heretogrow
12th July 2013, 04:22
Let it rain in Oklahoma!!! And I do believe that Chinasky is facilitating his own healing as we speak! I would never profess to be psychic but he has much left to do on this planet and I believe he is more than prepared to face the future and do it!!!

Much love to all!
Julia

onawah
12th July 2013, 05:29
I like the re-direction this thread has taken.
I have had issues with self hatred too, largely because of my disability. which causes me a lot of chronic pain.
It's difficult to find value in chronic pain, or to maintain a positive attitude in the midst of suffering, and very easy to blame oneself for having put oneself in harm's way, whether it's a case of being born into less than ideal circumstances that led to misfortune, or, more immediately, a case of simply making bad choices that lead to misfortune.
And finding myself in a situation where I have limited success in changing the reality of chronic pain and disability, despite lots of effort to heal through nutrition, exercise, meditation, etc, etc. over the years...my process has distilled down to focusing on my attitude.
Attitude is dependent on my beliefs.
I think it's a commonly held belief that we are stuck with our beliefs unless some event occurs in our life that causes us to reconsider.
I've certainly had plenty of the latter, but I'm focusing more these days on consciously choosing to change my beliefs, in the confidence that my belief system to a large extent determines my state of mind and also the state of my health (and my level of pain at any given time).
What we believe is much more a matter of choice than we are usually aware of or willing to admit.
And setting out to change one's beliefs may seem like a rather odd thing to do, but I think it can be done, and is worthy of effort.
Currently, I am listening to a lot of talks by Bashar, the entity channeled by Darryl Anka, and it's providing me with some good food for thought.
Of course, beyond learning to understand how the mind works, there is also a certain amount of discipline involved that needs to be applied by monitoring one's state of mind and thought process, noting when we are thinking negatively, and practicing self-correction.
There's an excellent 13 part talk about this and more which I recommend beginning here:
TF76XARaIZg
update: Apologies--the lecture starts at the above link, not at the one I had posted previously.

markpierre
12th July 2013, 08:05
Attitude is dependent on my beliefs.
I think it's a commonly held belief that we are stuck with our beliefs unless some event occurs in our life that causes us to reconsider.
I've certainly had plenty of the latter, but I'm focusing more these days on consciously choosing to change my beliefs, in the confidence that my belief system to a large extent determines my state of mind and also the state of my health (and my level of pain at any given time).
What we believe is much more a matter of choice than we are usually aware of or willing to admit.
And setting out to change one's beliefs may seem like a rather odd thing to do, but I think it can be done, and is worthy of effort.
Currently, I am listening to a lot of talks by Bashar, the entity channeled by Darryl Anka, and it's providing me with some good food for thought.
Of course, beyond learning to understand how the mind works, there is also a certain amount of discipline involved that needs to be applied by monitoring one's state of mind and thought process, noting when we are thinking negatively, and practicing self-correction.
There's an excellent 13 part talk about this and more which I recommend beginning here:

Nice rerailment. I think people need to be pretty much fully transformed psychospiritually, before they start messing with the weather.
I just had to say that, but I really like your post.

I think it's just a little tricky changing beliefs distinct from giving them up.
Rather than go down the list of beliefs to clean up, and leave demolished. we tend to leave a crop of new beliefs behind us.
Something like the logging people do. Or should do. Plant new beliefs to have to come back and cut down later.
You can change your mind about what you want to believe, but it won't be right. It'll just be different, still incomplete.
Reality is different from that. Reality is you with a completely unfettered mind.

Even censuring or correcting your thoughts or beliefs. If I'm a whole identity I resent being censured. I won't have it. Too small a box.
Then I can laugh at the stupidity of whatever it was, if it was wrong. If you're worried about 'negative' thoughts, do what you like with them.
But it's your state of mind that creates it's illusion. It's a fearful illusion or it's benign. The two can look exactly the same.

onawah
12th July 2013, 17:49
As I see it, if I don't identify with my beliefs, then there will be no resentment.
I understand that beliefs are a product of conditioning as much as direct personal experience.
And I also realize that I am in Reality, pure Consciousness, a part of the Creator Consciousness,and as such, am creating this illusion I perceive and interact with.
But I have elected to participate in this illusion that we share to some extent, and as a willing participant, I can choose whether my state of mind (which is shaped by my thoughts and my emotions) is going to be fearful or joyful. or simply neutral.
(The HeartMath people have demonstrated that our hearts are actually more the center of our beings and the shapers of our reality than our minds, but they certainly work together, and that's a whole different discussion.)
I spent years when I was younger seeking enlightenment experiences, and I was successful to some extent.
But those experiences didn't necessarily change a lot of my conditioning, because those programs also needed to be dealt with more directly.
When I decided and accepted that my everyday consciousness is also a space from which I can effectively learn and grow, I stopped seeking escape from the Illusion, and took the path of the Bodhisattva.
As a result, I've become much more compassionate with myself, and when I get mad at myself for being clumsy or making a stupid choice, it's much easier now to let go of that, because I am no longer seeking some imagined state of perfection, I am accepting where I am in my journey, and seeking only to bring my perception of reality progressively more in alignment to the Reality that I have glimpsed in my higher states.
Individual evolution is a gradual process, though we can make leaps as well as baby steps, and both are necessary to maintain balance.
Eventually, enough baby steps lead to big leaps.
It's a very interesting process, and worthy of experiencing, imho.
"Suffering there is, but none who suffer", is a saying in Buddhism, and once you really know who you really are, that becomes comprehensible, but there is still work to do.

markpierre
13th July 2013, 11:01
As I see it, if I don't identify with my beliefs, then there will be no resentment.
I understand that beliefs are a product of conditioning as much as direct personal experience.
And I also realize that I am in Reality, pure Consciousness, a part of the Creator Consciousness,and as such, am creating this illusion I perceive and interact with.
But I have elected to participate in this illusion that we share to some extent, and as a willing participant, I can choose whether my state of mind (which is shaped by my thoughts and my emotions) is going to be fearful or joyful. or simply neutral.
(The HeartMath people have demonstrated that our hearts are actually more the center of our beings and the shapers of our reality than our minds, but they certainly work together, and that's a whole different discussion.)
I spent years when I was younger seeking enlightenment experiences, and I was successful to some extent.
But those experiences didn't necessarily change a lot of my conditioning, because those programs also needed to be dealt with more directly.
When I decided and accepted that my everyday consciousness is also a space from which I can effectively learn and grow, I stopped seeking escape from the Illusion, and took the path of the Bodhisattva.
As a result, I've become much more compassionate with myself, and when I get mad at myself for being clumsy or making a stupid choice, it's much easier now to let go of that, because I am no longer seeking some imagined state of perfection, I am accepting where I am in my journey, and seeking only to bring my perception of reality progressively more in alignment to the Reality that I have glimpsed in my higher states.
Individual evolution is a gradual process, though we can make leaps as well as baby steps, and both are necessary to maintain balance.
Eventually, enough baby steps lead to big leaps.
It's a very interesting process, and worthy of experiencing, imho.
"Suffering there is, but none who suffer", is a saying in Buddhism, and once you really know who you really are, that becomes comprehensible, but there is still work to do.

Beautiful. It's all just choice, and refining choices.

jiminii
13th July 2013, 11:01
For the folks who know how to move storms around: We're in a long year drought here in Oklahoma (southwest in general) with rivers drying up and local communities starting their fights. One main resevoir lake 20 miles from here is expected to be dry within 2 years. 1,000 miles north of us they are under water from flooding and the rains still come. Can ya do yer magic and move a few of them storms down here? It's win-win-win thing.

Good idea. I recommend that you include in your thinking the notion that such rain, when it falls, falls in a manner that is harmless.

There have been instances in the past where people made it rain and caused damaging floods - we don't want that!

When messing with the forces of nature its worth remembering that nature can destroy as well as create. So if you are going to involve yourself in this, be mindful to formulate your envisioned outcomes in a safe way.

I don't have a weather chart here in asia ... but ... we move the jet stream .. down the pacific coast .. and bring it in between Los Angeles and San Diego .. and see what happens ...

now .. if it is too much rain... just move the jet stream to come in from the pacific ... at Los Angeles or just north of los angles ...
ok I can do this but you guys got to stay in communication so I know if is not hurting anyone one OK?

jim

I've been checking out the weather lately in Oklahoma just for fun and wouldn't you know there is a small amount of rain coming in right now from wouldn't you know a system that looks like its coming from in between Los Angeles and San Diego. Wow, that s truly incredible. Anyways, may I recommend a system moving in from the Gulf of Mexico instead through Houston. It seems to be a more direct approach.

do i get the million dollars that guy would offer for this? haha

i mean i got a lot of witnesses here on the forum

jim

Another1
13th July 2013, 11:12

jim

I don't think the jet stream moved? It's still flooding up north and we're still deep in drought here but the 1 hour of mild rain was nice. Made me grin to think of this thread as the rain hit my face. :).

As for the $Million?
If you have the time, go to that gentleman's website and read the requirements (http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html) he dictates and what is considered 'Proof' - I honestly don't believe the alleged Jesus Himself could pass the test while meeting all of the requirements.

jiminii
13th July 2013, 11:25

jim

I don't think the jet stream moved? It's still flooding up north and we're still deep in drought here but the 1 hour of mild rain was nice. Made me grin to think of this thread as the rain hit my face. :).

As for the $Million?
If you have the time, go to that gentleman's website and read the requirements (http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html) he dictates and what is considered 'Proof' - I honestly don't believe the alleged Jesus Himself could pass the test while meeting all of the requirements.

yeah i know never going to make any money being a rainmaker .... actually if I mess the weather up .. I'll get the opposite .. all coming from all directions ... with shotguns ... hahahaha ....

so you guys got the start ... don't alter it ... some say to bring it up from houston ... I was playing this weather in San diego .. in college ...

and I started to see what jet streams do .... so by manipulating the jet streams .. I can change whether rain hits Los Angles or not ...

so the jet stream from between san diego and Los Angeles ... will work ... but I didn't keep it going ... was busy with what I got to do for my job here ...

so i can fill up those lakes ... and get you more rain ... without the twisters ... the idea is to have the jet stream come through north texas .. and end off around Maryland ...

this will keep anything from the gulf coming up so you don't get twisters ... OK /????

jim

thunder24
13th July 2013, 11:41
the appalachians have had flooding, so if you decide to do that, you may wanna check with everyone between texas and maryland... crops are ruined, houses flooded 3 times in two weeks...

b careful there...

jiminii
13th July 2013, 11:50
the appalachians have had flooding, so if you decide to do that, you may wanna check with everyone between texas and maryland... crops are ruined, houses flooded 3 times in two weeks...

b careful there...

where do we send it

carolinas
or more south?

jim

Another1
13th July 2013, 12:01
That's some confidence you have going there dude :)

So what do you think of my suggestion from earlier of using these skills to neutralize the damaging energies and let Mother adjust Her own skirt?

'They' treat Her like a whore and even call Her that in some of their lore but I know this planet can balance itself just fine from super volcanos and asteroid hits. A few thousand years of humans might not be so hard to clean up from if they were helping.

jiminii
13th July 2013, 12:20
That's some confidence you have going there dude :)

So what do you think of my suggestion from earlier of using these skills to neutralize the damaging energies and let Mother adjust Her own skirt?

'They' treat Her like a whore and even call Her that in some of their lore but I know this planet can balance itself just fine from super volcanos and asteroid hits. A few thousand years of humans might not be so hard to clean up from if they were helping.

well first have fo figure out WHAT is normal ... I mean if they are using HAARP .. to heat places ... (radio frequencies can fry you just like a microwave) ... and so many thoughts of "what is being done by the elite? anyway >>>>>" ... are they heating up the volcaones with HAARP too ... bouncing all those radio signals down to the earth using the aluminum or whatever else they are dumping up there ,.. to create a food shortage ....

so a spirit being can cool or heat anything ... or move anything ... decide anything he wants ... but they have messed up our considerations on that with this body spirit reverse tractor thing where what we reach for moves away and what we resists comes at us ... kind of messes up a spirit beings orientation ...

so I have been cooling the core of the earth so that we don't get a lot of earthquakes and volcanoes ... for one ...

now I got to figure out what is NORMAL weather .. or decide what I WANT to be NORMAL ... and put it there ... so we just fill up the lakes .. get rid of the drought ... and this will be done with the minimum damage ... just "good roads and weather everywhere " ..

something like that

jim

jiminii
13th July 2013, 12:27
and if we can get everyone else out there to kind of just get the idea .. that "creating normal weather .. and mother nature and all the phenomenon on this planet " ... IS what we normally DID before we came here ... WE are the ones who programmed these planets ...

so if we can get everyone to just CHANGE THEIR MINDS about all of it ... and GET USED TO BEING CAUSE OVER EVERYTHING .. like you did before

we could take back our planet and manage it NO MATTER WHAT THE ELITE tries to do ... with their superficial electronic mechanics ... that stuff is PUNY compared to what a spirit can do

jim

Dennis Leahy
13th July 2013, 13:08
...or, the focus could be put onto healing Mike/Chinaski's heart. Until it is completely healed.

Then, if an individual or group of individuals see that they can accomplish this one feat, then they could (individually or as a group) decide where to next focus the energy. Mike is receptive. This would not only be good for Mike, but for all he touches...and it would serve to show many people that this positive and healing energy can be directed very specifically. (Unlike clouds and weather that could have been changed by other natural forces.)

Dennis

Fred Steeves
13th July 2013, 13:18
...or, the focus could be put onto healing Mike/Chinaski's heart. Until it is completely healed.

True dat Dennis. This has been an oddly/interestingly meandering thread, but at least the healing aspect still pertains (somewhat) to the OP. Perhaps our latest venture into weather manipulation, cooling Earth's core and such, is best served in a new thread specific to that?

jiminii
13th July 2013, 14:07

Then, if an individual or group of individuals see that they can accomplish this one feat, then they could (individually or as a group) decide where to next focus the energy. Mike is receptive. This would not only be good for Mike, but for all he touches...and it would serve to show many people that this positive and healing energy can be directed very specifically. (Unlike clouds and weather that could have been changed by other natural forces.)

Dennis

i've done this before on a chat channel ... but then I can get immediate reaction to anything I do ... then also .. I never went to see if I actually did it ... so I have never had proof .. only that the person I healed said it happened ...

trying to do it ... this way .. loses concentration .. and focus ...

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dennis

i've done this before on a chat channel ... but then I can get immediate reaction to anything I do ... then also .. I never went to see if I actually did it ... so I have never had proof .. only that the person I healed said it happened ...

trying to do it ... this way .. loses concentration .. and focus ...

jim

i mean trying to do it .. between posts .. loses concentration and focus ... should be done on a chat channel

jim

onawah
13th July 2013, 17:24
I PMed and asked Chinaski if he would like to request the Mods split the thread, so the subject of weather change goes to a new thread.
Then if Jimini wants to copy those posts into a chat or Group or whatever, it will be easy to do so.
And the discussion of healing Mike, self-healing, etc. can continue on without interruption.

Mike
14th July 2013, 01:07
I PMed and asked Chinaski if he would like to request the Mods split the thread, so the subject of weather change goes to a new thread.
Then if Jimini wants to copy those posts into a chat or Group or whatever, it will be easy to do so.
And the discussion of healing Mike, self-healing, etc. can continue on without interruption.

Hi Nat,

Ignore that last pm I sent you. I'll ask the mods for a split thread.

As I said to Nat folks, I unfortunately won't be around to nurture either. Its back to work for ol Chinaski. This vacation time was wonderful, and I've had a blast avaloning, but reality beckons.

My hrs will be so ridiculous Ill barely be able to breath for the next 6 weeks. It'll be interesting though - I'll report back to you guys and let.you know if the healing experiment was successful. Should be interesting!;)

Thanks everyone for your continued interest and help!!!

Paul
14th July 2013, 02:01
I'll ask the mods for a split thread.
I'm willing to split the thread, but I don't want to have to read each of these 280 posts to see what to split :).

If someone could give me some detailed clues, such as post numbers, of what to split, then the rest is easy enough.

onawah
14th July 2013, 04:12
Jimini is the one to ask, as he started up the conversation about changing the weather, but I will give you some directives too when I get a chance. Thanks Paul.

Dennis Leahy
14th July 2013, 04:12
...I unfortunately won't be around to nurture either. Its back to work for ol Chinaski. This vacation time was wonderful, and I've had a blast avaloning, but reality beckons.

My hrs will be so ridiculous Ill barely be able to breath for the next 6 weeks. It'll be interesting though - I'll report back to you guys and let.you know if the healing experiment was successful. Should be interesting!;)

Thanks everyone for your continued interest and help!!!

Hey Mike, don't forget all the simple stuff - that should be done even by people in top health: get rest (a bit of meditation does make 6 hours of sleep feel as refreshing as 8 or more), drink lots of pure water - and watch your electrolytes! Eat well (organic, alkaline, no toxins), stress little, laugh lots. It's a f&%#ing circus - ya gotta laugh.

When you feel those clumsy beginner healing vibes touching your heart, that would be me.

Be well, brother. Be well.

Dennis

Strat
14th July 2013, 15:39
Chinaski I hear ya. I heard these stories all my life (haven't we all). What do you think of James Randi? I'm not sure but I'd imagine he may not be popular around here but I think he's a huge asset to the development of mankind.

This video sums up my general opinion of psychics (even though the context is miracles).

qtrdVaAEWP0

That being said, I do believe in subtle energies. I don't know how to define it and I make sure not to put a label on it. I've had my own experiences which I'll describe if you're curious but the thing is personal testimony is useless. I'm just saying I believe in that concept, just my two shillings. If it wasn't for personal experiences I most likely would be skeptical.

I would consider someone psychic if they made specific predictions repeatedly and under controlled circumstances.

The thing is, what's the point? For myself, I just want to find that one golden gem so I can smash everyone's perspective of the world overnight. Then my face is on Time magazine and girls are coming out of the woodwork to meet me. See what I'm saying? For myself it's just selfishness that I want my world to be rocked so that my suspicions are proven correct.

Who ****ing cares? I can predict the future right now: Displaced people will die every day from hunger. Who gives a **** if the (Miami) Heat are going to crush again next year? Well, I do, but that's not the point...

I do passively read and study these topics, but I don't focus my energy on them.

Don't mean to come off holier than thou..cause I'm not. Just sayin'

Roisin
26th September 2013, 17:17
this thread was inspired by a recent Jim thread ( thanks Jim;)) )where he espoused this belief that something vitally and cosmically important may have just occurred, and that something of equal importance may be occurring soon) and is intended as a tongue in cheek response. no disrespect intended, truly - while my position is rather serious, the intent here is to provide a little levity.

there must be dozens upon dozens of these types of threads on Avalon. they generally go something like this:
"i'm feeling really strange lately, feeling as if something big might happen. can you guys feel that? are you tuned into the static? it's like the calm before the storm, isn't it? i'm not sure what it is exactly, but it feels like it's on it's way soon..." etc etc:)

said poster usually will offer physical, mental and perhaps metaphysical symptoms they are experiencing, in an attempt to fortify the huge leap in logic they are making (you're getting the ear buzzing too? well the world must be ending then!) the thread will usually go 4-5 pages at least, with members inevitably lining up to announce that they too are in tune with the apocalyptic vibes.

and then of course nothing happens.

our psychic track record is abominable, lets face it:) I get no joy out of saying that, but it's true.

so here's my plea: Avalonians, please stop pretending you're psychic, unless of course you are willing to demonstrate said abilities in a youtube video or something. speaking of which, you ever notice how weird and uptight everyone gets when someone is asked to demonstrate their abilities? it's as if we've all agreed to dedicate ourselves to this fictional paranormal fantasy, and damn you objective inquisitor for ruining our dream with your logical questions!;) that's the sort of feeling I get about it all. and this isn't a passive-aggressive shot at Jim either - i'm talking about the entire forum here.

Can you feel that Avalonians? well, can you? Good, cuz I can't either....

There are a number of extrasensorial abilities that can be demonstrated to the extent that the demo actually gives some kind of tangible proof that they possess some kind of ability. And I can only speak about how I am, though I also know that everybody is different in this area too, but in my case, I go through periods where I’m more psychically active than I normally am and when it’s like that, I will and have done demonstrations. But for the most part, those times when I’m psychically active enough to do that are far and in between those times when I’m not able to just order ‘it’ up like a steak and here I’m especially talking about making predictions, which for me, is an ‘on’ and ‘off’ thing.

Like so many of us who have certain abilities in any given area, and also because of the kinds of results we get when we practice at it too in order to get better at it, not only have those experiences and results confirmed for us that the phenomenon is real but it is because of our experiences in this area that we have gone on to become serious researchers and experimenters in the paranormal too. Because of our strong interest in this field, many of us come to forums to talk to like minded people who also share the same interest whereas the freedom to talk about such topics to those in our 3D world presents too many limitations to be able to do that.

But back to what you were saying about people not giving demo’s of their abilities or giving some kind of tangible proof of it. Another reason why many people don’t do demo’s or show their results from some kind of experiment they did and etc. on forums is because by doing so, they are essentially breaching those unspoken boundaries of propriety having to do with their abilities where they run the risk of being branded an attention seeker or a show-off. And also, by showing tangible proof of what they can do, they also run the risk of being called a hoaxer by those who have not had the same kind of experience or does not possess the same ability that the person who is doing the demo has -- IOW, because they've never done it or they have never witnessed anyone else doing it, they don't think it can be done hence why they will call it a hoax.

And that’s just one other good reason why most refrain from doing demo’s because they don’t want to subject themselves to those kinds of accusations. It goes without saying that most will not entirely believe, 100%, in the results that someone got on something unless they themselves also have gotten or personally witnessed someone else getting the same kind of results. Like, for example, the results I got one time in a ‘smoke experiment’ where my deceased dad’s face showed up in the smoke -- that I’m showing below. I asked for him to show himself to me… and he did. (note: I inserted a photo of him on the right for comparison)
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/smoke_exp_lookslikedad.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/smoke_exp_lookslikedad.png.html)

So as you can see, in this case, I’m showing my results here of an experiment I did but anything can be hoaxed especially when it comes to showing any kind of visual material. You just have to take my word for it that it’s real and not a hoax (photoshopped in) and that’s not an easy thing to do unless you, yourself have had the same experience or gotten the same kind of results in the same kind of experiment. The same goes when someone makes a prediction about something. If that prediction comes true, there will always be those will say that it was just a coincidence that it came true and nothing more and they will keep doing that no matter how many times your predictions have turned out to be true. So the bottom line is, most don’t want to subject themselves to that kind of negativity. But for others, who are like myself, show our stuff because we are always looking for others who also have the same kind of ability in order to compare notes, insights and so on. If we don’t show anything, they may never know that we have the same ability along with some interesting material too.

At any rate, the only people I have issues with are those who are “teaching” how to do this or that but do not do a demo or show anything that lends some kind of proof that they themselves can do it. Some of those who are like that even have the audacity to wear their refusal to do demo’s as some kind of badge of nobility. :confused:

ulli
26th September 2013, 17:52
There are a number of extrasensorial abilities that can be demonstrated to the extent that the demo actually gives some kind of tangible proof that they possess some kind of ability. And I can only speak about how I am, though I also know that everybody is different in this area too, but in my case, I go through periods where I’m more psychically active than I normally am and when it’s like that, I will and have done demonstrations. But for the most part, those times when I’m psychically active enough to do that are far and in between those times when I’m not able to just order ‘it’ up like a steak and here I’m especially talking about making predictions, which for me, is an ‘on’ and ‘off’ thing.

Like so many of us who have certain abilities in any given area, and also because of the kinds of results we get when we practice at it too in order to get better at it, not only have those experiences and results confirmed for us that the phenomenon is real but it is because of our experiences in this area that we have gone on to become serious researchers and experimenters in the paranormal too. Because of our strong interest in this field, many of us come to forums to talk to like minded people who also share the same interest whereas the freedom to talk about such topics to those in our 3D world presents too many limitations to be able to do that.

But back to what you were saying about people not giving demo’s of their abilities or giving some kind of tangible proof of it. Another reason why many people don’t do demo’s or show their results from some kind of experiment they did and etc. on forums is because by doing so, they are essentially breaching those unspoken boundaries of propriety having to do with their abilities where they run the risk of being branded an attention seeker or a show-off. And also, by showing tangible proof of what they can do, they also run the risk of being called a hoaxer by those who have not had the same kind of experience or does not possess the same ability that the person who is doing the demo has -- IOW, because they've never done it or they have never witnessed anyone else doing it, they don't think it can be done hence why they will call it a hoax.

And that’s just one other good reason why most refrain from doing demo’s because they don’t want to subject themselves to those kinds of accusations. It goes without saying that most will not entirely believe, 100%, in the results that someone got on something unless they themselves also have gotten or personally witnessed someone else getting the same kind of results. Like, for example, the results I got one time in a ‘smoke experiment’ where my deceased dad’s face showed up in the smoke -- that I’m showing below. I asked for him to show himself to me… and he did. (note: I inserted a photo of him on the right for comparison)
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/smoke_exp_lookslikedad.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/smoke_exp_lookslikedad.png.html)

So as you can see, in this case, I’m showing my results here of an experiment I did but anything can be hoaxed especially when it comes to showing any kind of visual material. You just have to take my word for it that it’s real and not a hoax (photoshopped in) and that’s not an easy thing to do unless you, yourself have had the same experience or gotten the same kind of results in the same kind of experiment. The same goes when someone makes a prediction about something. If that prediction comes true, there will always be those will say that it was just a coincidence that it came true and nothing more and they will keep doing that no matter how many times your predictions have turned out to be true. So the bottom line is, most don’t want to subject themselves to that kind of negativity. But for others, who are like myself, show our stuff because we are always looking for others who also have the same kind of ability in order to compare notes, insights and so on. If we don’t show anything, they may never know that we have the same ability along with some interesting material too.

At any rate, the only people I have issues with are those who are “teaching” how to do this or that but do not do a demo or show anything that lends some kind of proof that they themselves can do it. Some of those who are like that even have the audacity to wear their refusal to do demo’s as some kind of badge of nobility. :confused:

You might find this research here interesting.
About Kirlian photography, which has come a long way since I first heard about it in 1978.
http://www.gdvresearch.com/

That link above leads to several dead ends ...maybe try this one instead.

http://www.esotericonline.net/profiles/blogs/russian-scientist-photographs-the-soul-leaving-the-body-at-death

Roisin
26th September 2013, 18:14
What a great link! I'm looking it over now... thanks Ulli! Will comment on it later!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just want to add one more thing.... an important point to make is that even though there are some who say that it's a waste of time to show paranormal images or talk about getting proof of the paranormal and doing demos and so on is this... when people have their own experiences in this area, it sometimes ends up serving as a stepping stone in their own spiritual growth and development. Whereas, prior to having some kind of an extraordinary experience that falls into the paranormal category, they may have been skeptics of the paranormal and were agnostic wrt there being a whole unseen world out there that bleeds into our own, but then after they had their experience, they then would begin to educate themselves about the esoteric resulting in an entirely different world-view.

Roisin
26th September 2013, 20:24
Thanks for posting that link to Harry Oldfield's video's Ulli! I've viewed all of them before but am watching them over again and will comment later. Really mind boggling stuff, that's for sure! I'm going to purchase his camera filter to see what kind of results I can get with it.

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 21:40
Thanks for posting that link to Harry Oldfield's video's Ulli! I've viewed all of them before but am watching them over again and will comment later. Really mind boggling stuff, that's for sure! I'm going to purchase his camera filter to see what kind of results I can get with it.

Hi Roisin, back in the mid-1990’s, I discovered that while taking pictures with a new digital camera, an unidentified ‘spot light’ showed up. I’ve since lost the pictures through upgrades of computers that didn’t accept older versions of the DVD’s.

I was aware of and felt the warmth of a presence. And each time, I felt that belly tickle, I’d snap a photo. I’d explain the sensation is like when you are high on a swing and you’re just about to come down, you get that exciting feeling. As part of my experiment, I closed the drapes and made sure there was no light from outside. My hope was that a figured would come through.

I tried it over and over again for the next several days, but it never happened after that first day. A loved one has passed eight months earlier and I thought it may be him. I’ve since learned about orbs. Mine didn’t have a distinct shape. It was a burst of whitish-yellow light with light extending out from the center.

PurpleLama
26th September 2013, 21:41
Did someone say orbs?

Roisin
27th September 2013, 04:08

Hi Roisin, back in the mid-1990’s, I discovered that while taking pictures with a new digital camera, an unidentified ‘spot light’ showed up. I’ve since lost the pictures through upgrades of computers that didn’t accept older versions of the DVD’s.

I was aware of and felt the warmth of a presence. And each time, I felt that belly tickle, I’d snap a photo. I’d explain the sensation is like when you are high on a swing and you’re just about to come down, you get that exciting feeling. As part of my experiment, I closed the drapes and made sure there was no light from outside. My hope was that a figured would come through.

I tried it over and over again for the next several days, but it never happened after that first day. A loved one has passed eight months earlier and I thought it may be him. I’ve since learned about orbs. Mine didn’t have a distinct shape. It was a burst of whitish-yellow light with light extending out from the center.

I agree with you that there could some connection between the appearance of that orb and your deceased loved one; I would have loved to have seen that photo! It sounds like it would be a good idea for you to take some photo's whenever you sense that your loved ones in spirit are around because you never know when they may want to show up on film for you again... in some form. There are many good orb video's on You Tube... the kind of orbs that are most definitely of the spiritual kind. I'm going to look through some of those video's later and post one of them here. This is a very interesting topic and thanks for bringing it up!

778 neighbour of some guy
27th September 2013, 07:53
Deleted because the post doesn't fit the thread.

I think you should have a single thread where all the posts that you make and end up deleting-by-edit get added to instead - just for some science :)

Anyway, I read it before you nuked it so there :p

Ha! Here’s an incomplete list. If I add them all, I’d have to delete the post.

I have trouble identifying the main theme to threads. The ones I deleted here were about techniques I've used, but the thread is about proof.

Sometimes, I delete because I get my humor and others don't. It appears off topic, and the sound of cricket is deafening.

Other times, although I want to offer my perspective, I feel too vulnerable to have the information out there.

If comments are too biased or judgey, it's not worth the hassle.

When I'm preachy or teachy.

Someone covered what I posted.

My post don't fit when the thread takes a different turn.

In closing, I've already given myself the "self-esteem, you are worthy, what do you care what others think" speech.

That made me my smile my sweetest smile inside Paula:o

BTW MIKE, i'm an idiot for stopping to read the thread just after you started it, very interesting and totally hilarious, I like the OP, the more balanced views and the squirming for/over spiritual/ moral supremacy, a true joy to read and very very enlightening, my apologies for my lack of eloquence here, this is just too funny, so far I am only at page 6 of the thread but trust it will only get better, I am learning a lot, especially about how NOT to behave/act, thanks man.;)

27th September 2013, 08:08
Did someone say orbs?

Yeah, you did;).

This picture was taken just for fun, a friend of mine is a Muay Thai fighter and he needed a sweaty macho picture for the match poster, while he wiped the sweat off I took two pictures of myself in the mirror, the first one never upoads for some reason, on the first image you can see the orbs hover higher above me and they are small very bright and very dense, on the here posted picture they dropped down and have expanded, the red ones in front of me are flash reflections, the ones behind me however are a completely different matter.

Now, the interesting bit is, this picture is taken in a bright daylight lit room, for some reason the picture ended up to be a very dark one, if this didn't have happened I would have never seen the orbs.

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 13:51
Lots and lots of Ed orbs! Way cool! PS If you prefer my to blur out your cutie face, let me know.
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Ed_zps5a010412.jpg

Did someone say orbs?

Yeah, you did;).

This picture was taken just for fun, a friend of mine is a Muay Thai fighter and he needed a sweaty macho picture for the match poster, while he wiped the sweat off I took two pictures of myself in the mirror, the first one never upoads for some reason, on the first image you can see the orbs hover higher above me and they are small very bright and very dense, on the here posted picture they dropped down and have expanded, the red ones in front of me are flash reflections, the ones behind me however are a completely different matter.

Now, the interesting bit is, this picture is taken in a bright daylight lit room, for some reason the picture ended up to be a very dark one, if this didn't have happened I would have never seen the orbs.

27th September 2013, 16:56
Lots and lots of Ed orbs! Way cool! PS If you prefer my to blur out your cutie face, let me know.
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Ed_zps5a010412.jpg

Did someone say orbs?

Yeah, you did;).

Hey Hi;), thanks for brightening up that image Paula, just leave my face as is, that's ok, I've posted picture and video of myself before, no probs, imo the large red orbs on cam height are flash reflections, if not I'm in big doodoo, in the first image you can see that large blue orb, above that you see a smaller red orb with a green one in it ( that's not the lighting, there was no artificial light in that room besides the daylight that cant be seen in the original, totally weird) those floating orby fellers just wanted to be seen imo.

Thanks again for polishing it up Paula:grouphug:

Here I'll trade you one for keeps, no copyright on this one, I know because its mine, be nice to it, this took me days to create.:whoo:

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 21:19
Here I'll trade you one for keeps, no copyright on this one, I know because its mine, be nice to it, this took me days to create.:whoo:

Oh that's beautiful! Thank you, Ed.

Your orb picture has lots. To my way of thinking, even if there's only a couple it’s neat. I over exposed a tad so you can see them. Only one filter applied to lighten it, but you can't see the subtle ones.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Ed2_zpsa6296c63.jpg

Roisin
28th September 2013, 12:12
Thanks for sharing your orb photo 778! Sorry for the delay in my comments in this thread but I'm using a public wifi here at home and a big team of roofers are currently working on the roof of the gov't building that that public wifi router is located on.... for this reason, our connection via wifi in this area to the internet has been sporadic for several days now.

Just wanted to add that there are those orb shaped UFO's too and in the video below, a NASA spokesman states that they simply do not know what they are. They also show some footage of some orbs seen outside of a space station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qycsb3mrTdc

Roisin
28th September 2013, 12:46
I thought this was interesting so I'm posting it here. In one of Harry Oldfield's video's, he's showing a kirilian photo of an entity that's feeding off of a female crack addict. It's latched onto her lower back. I thought this photo was fascinating because I've actually seen a humanoid being in the general shape of that entity seen in that photo latching onto someone and doing that in my third eye vision one time. 'It' was a female and she even gave me her name. I surmised that it was a low level human discarnate that was doing that in that vision who was probably a substance abuser which further confirmed for me that 'like attracts like'. I should also add that the lower the level a human discarnate is on, the more monstrous and distorted they look to those of us who can see them. That female discarnate that I saw in that vision still retained her facial features but the rest of her body was very similar to the kirilian photo of that being that's latched onto that crack addicts back. Once again, the Oldfield's photo is showing what such low level human discarnate looks like via kirilian photographic technology. I also strongly suspect that Harry Oldfield has a special ability to capture certain things in his kirilian photographic sessions that most would not be able able to capture.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/Captureihoihohoho.jpg (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/Captureihoihohoho.jpg.html)

RunningDeer
28th September 2013, 13:57
I thought this was interesting so I'm posting it here. In one of Harry Oldfield's video's, he's showing a kirilian photo of an entity that's feeding off of a female crack addict. It's latched onto her lower back.
Thanks, Roisin. I'm not familiar with Harry Oldfield. Still watching the vid but wanted to post this. For further explanation of the segment of the addict, it begins @ :57 (http://youtu.be/yrj_HiTOxL4?t=57s). I'd encourage everyone to listen from the beginning. It's an example of a person and a cell phone.

Harry Oldfield 6/11 - Energy Fields Revealed

yrj_HiTOxL4

Uploaded on Feb 22, 2010

http://www.happy-duck.co.uk

We can't wait any longer for other people to put this video up, it's too important.  The conventional medical paradigm isn't working, we need a re-think - we need a new paradigm!  The human energy field is REAL as is the energy field around all living things.  Until we start to at least recognise who and what we are there can be little progress.  This video is yet another step in the right direction. 

Also see our related videos on the Energy Body and Chi Energy. www.youtube.com/happyduckuk and www.happy-duck.co.uk

With thanks to ObercronIII www.youtube.com/ObercronIII for the following blurb:

If only all scientists were as open minded and as open hearted as Dr Harry Oldfield!

With considerable joie de vivre and a fantastic playful sense of humour he unveils some of his amazing inventions and also talks about Electro Crystal therapy and the incredible properties of crystals. He goes on to detail how this technology could revolutionise both conventional and alternative healing and how he has used this technology in his own practice. 

There is some staggering photographic and video evidence demonstrating some of the technologies, particularly shocking is the Oldfield Camera Filter which using a normal camera appears to show ghosts or other wordly entities clearly in photographs! Truly amazing stuff!

Harry, the author of 'Harry Oldfield's Invisible Universe' goes on to demonstrate how through various technologies he is able to reveal aspects of this previously unseen universe in all their glory!

Three decades of research into this area and considerable practical application enable Harry to present some very convincing evidence that there is far more to the Universe than that which we currently experience with the 5 senses.

This mind blowing presentation, filmed at the Glastonbury Symposium www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk
is stacked with quality information.

For more information on Harry and his work his website is:  www.electrocrystal.com

28th September 2013, 16:36
Thanks for the Harry Oldfield video, just watched a 11 part presentation, fascinating.

Interesting chap Harry Oldfield, would be an interesting Avalon interview, that was a nice UFO image he presented, maybe even archons could be caught on camera with those filters.

I wonder what a before and after Iboga session image would produce, hmmmmm:photo:, interesting...........

Roisin
29th September 2013, 12:00
Well, there's just so much information in Oldfield's video series, it just boggles the mind! I agree that it would be great to have Bill interview Oldfield sometime!