PDA

View Full Version : Did you watch this CNN Broadcast? Disclosure is really happening before our eyes.

irishspirit
2nd October 2010, 07:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT14dZ7-7YU&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT14dZ7-7YU&feature=player_embedded#!

viking
2nd October 2010, 08:24
Yes this is really great news ... We just need the top brass to make some sort of statement (ie Obama) to the general public!!

They cannot ignore this huge wave of information that is upon us?? Its got to be orchestrated, surely??

Nothing here in UK mainstream as yet!

viking

Little Ishta
2nd October 2010, 16:46
They were saying that the aliens might be hostile?? Then pray tell why would they be disarming the nuclear weapons??:confused: If they wanted to kill us or harm us they wouldn't be disarming it! We would do it to ourselves...

Arpheus
2nd October 2010, 17:03
You know what?After giving all of this some serious thought,what if and thats a what if tho,but what if this is all part of a bigger plan?I mean why else would they be taking about it on mainstream media the way they just did?I am unsure whats unfolding in front of our very eyes but i am reserving myself the right of being very suspicious about this ,at first i was all excited after watching the whole conference video,but i have a gut feeling there is a BIGGER hand manipulating this whole thing behind the curtain and thats the shady part,any thoughts?

Ki's
2nd October 2010, 17:09
The woman broadcaster clearly does NOT want to believe what she is hearing. I'm hoping that this is not false flag and the start of the war to end all wars

Dale
2nd October 2010, 17:24
i have a gut feeling there is a BIGGER hand manipulating this whole thing behind the curtain

I share your suspicion.

What we may be looking at is a "controlled disclosure," of sorts, where reports similar to the recent CNN coverage continue to gain momentum, nudging toward a public belief in the reality of ET visitors. There's no doubt that we're moving, exponentially, toward some kind of "disclosure."

I just have suspicions over who may do the "disclosing" in the near future, and what they might "disclose."

Fredkc
2nd October 2010, 17:29
Ah see? This thread got 4 posts in, and already it has started. ;)

"Disclosure" is not only unlikely, but theoretically impossible.

Everyone knows what they want is for the government to admit/inform/disclose the existence of ET.
and yet...
the very notion is immediately greeted with the certainty that any such source can't possibly be actual disclosure.

Sigh...
Fred

Little Ishta
2nd October 2010, 17:32
As I was just saying to a few peeps before... we have good aliens and bad aliens... if it is a controlled disclosure it may be the 'bad' ones. And they just might be as bad as the government. Or worse!

Arpheus
2nd October 2010, 17:33
But fred you know as well as i do that the too good to be true scenario is just that too good to be true LOL,who knows perhaps i am wrong,but my gut usually doesn't fail when it comes down to stuff like this hehe.:p

shiva777
2nd October 2010, 18:07
why don't people GET THAT UFO DISCLOSURE THROUGH ILLUMINTI GOVERNMENTS is NOT a GOOD THING...come on people ...THINK!!!..the most powerful governments of this world ARE controlled by negative ET groups(reptilians and Dracs)through their humnan represnentatives on earth (ILLUMINATI members)....if they DISCLOSE IT IS TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDAS OF POPULATION CONTROL AND HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT

And we've heard in workshops how this is NOT something Krystic Races are hoping will be part of any agenda here and now- "disclosure" - because of the steps whomever could then take to "ensure safety of peoples" afterward, etc. (one can use the search engine on this group and type in disclosure or full disclosure to search past discussions on this topic). Mhyrrr

3 Primary Visitors Agendas-2000 Lecture-Ashayana Deane.doc

"There's a lot of help that's needed right now, in the New Age movement and in the UFO community. In the UFO community there are a lot of people that are hypnotizing abductees and investigating fragments of things shot out of space ships and all sorts of neat stuff that helps us prove that it's `real'. If we could move beyond that already, like `get it' already, it's real. How many, you know, thousands and thousands of people are claiming this, let's get over this already.

Let's just assume for the argument that it's real, ok `then what', you know (chuckles). We really need to get across to the people in both the New Age movement and in the UFO movement, the big picture of what is going on here.

It is more important than what little conspiracy agendas the Illuminati governments are running. It is more important than Angel Gabriel, Sam, Joe and Harry talking to you, ok. These are part of it, nothing wrong with those parts, but the big picture is where the action needs to be taken. There are planetary issues here that we can help in. And as we help the planet, we help ourselves."

*** There is also a lot more in here on chakras, shields, what it means to integrate our Soul Consciousness, activations, auric fields, etc...etc...etc...

I feel like it's a great intro to the Amenti Class, which goes into much more detail about all this foundation information provided in these brief lectures here from an Expo in San Francisco.

The Amenti class also covers many more topics and offers hand written graphs that help explain "doubles" and "parallel earth" very, very well as well as Mylars. AS/3DVD The Amenti Series-1 Classes- The beginning of it all!

3 Primary Visitors Agendas-2000 Lecture-Ashayana Deane.doc

"Of the information that I've been given in the past year there's probably enough to fill about 6-8 books, but there hasn't been time to write the books. Every workshop we've done has been a new level of information. And there hasn't even been time to repeat the workshops so they're all you know, very new, very spontaneous new level of information. ///////////////////////

Because if you can bring in the rest of your higher dimensional consciousness you don't need other people to guide you and tell you what's going on, you'll be able to figure it out and to see it for yourself. So in this presentation, in the 1st part I'm going to get into the big picture and a bit on the history of how we got into this predicament. /////

So I'll get into a little bit of the history and of the 3 Primary Agendas. These are agendas that are operating today within the current UFO contact drama, but they're also agendas that started a hundred thousand years ago. The agendas we're walking through today are the same ones that affected our Race in a derogatory way in the past. This is our chance to make the outcome turn out different.
We're in the middle of hybridization programs right now with the UFO/ET races/////////

If you're a contactee, or if you know people who are, or if you just have a feeling that there's something real to this contact phenomena, save yourself a lot of mental aggravation, don't buy it.

The mainstream propaganda that our culture has been raised with started not just in our culture with the Illuminati governments trying to suppress information from the public involving contact, it started thousands of years ago with the Sirian-Annunaki who came in here and distorted original spiritual teachings, distorted teachings on the Star Gates.//////////

Right now, and for the last number of years actually, since the 1920's, the Drakonian Races have had control over most of the Primary Vortices on this planet. If the Guardian Races tried to bring their fleets in, in Legion they would have had battles with the Drakonians.//////

If we can understand that the mess we're in the middle of here with all this, "what are UFO's and what's happening with the UFO's"…it's this huge political agenda that our governments don't even know. The Human-Illuminati people, they've been dealing with the negative side, do you really think they're going to tell them everything…course not. The Zetas have told the government only what they wanted to, so they could manipulate the government where they want it to be. //////

Funny thing is, you can't tell the difference between an "Angel" and an "ET"…not that there is any…but you can't tell the difference between an Angel who means what they say and one who's running a con job on you. A lot of the Angelic contact that's happening is positive, but a lot of it are the negative races trying to present themselves as something else.

This is why the Elohei Races decided to bring the information of Keylontic Science through, so we could learn our multi-dimensional parts and learn how to create bio-field protection. Because if we can protect ourselves from inside then no matter who comes up to you, be they Human or Angelic or whatever, ET, you can say "Ok, you're appearing to be this, ok".

First of all, if you know how to hold your own power you're not going to grovel and go down on your knees and worship it. You don't have to worship anything.

A lot of people are being set up for a figure that looks like "Jesus Christ", holes in the hands and all, coming down on a cloud to lead them to ascension. This is a con job, it's a holographic insert that some of the Drakonian races want to run. They want to lead people off into portals to help reduce the population on the planet, ok.////////////

See, who controls the Human Race will inevitably control the Amenti Star Gates. That's what it's all about here. That's what the whole UFO movement is about here.////////////

Copyright A & A Dean, 2010, All Rights Reserved;
Part of the MCEO Freedom Teachings Series

the 3 primary agendas

3 Primary Visitors Agendas
Summer Aug. 2000

Side A – Cassette, Tape 1

Speaker Introducing Ash (then, Anna, at a UFO conference in the Bay Area, Summer 2000)

“Author of several books, she has had 28 years of physical contact and provides training and healing to Contactees. Anna has been a featured guest on Jeff Rense “Sightings”. The focus of her workshop today will be “3 Primary Visitor Agendas- Discover the Identity of the Visitor Races and the True Motives Behind Contact. Explore Humanity’s forgotten Origins. The Truth behind the Hybridization Process and How the Contact Phenomenon is affecting you”. So, ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you to Anna, thank you.” (Clapping)

A’sha (Anna): Hello, and thank you for coming. I see people are still coming in the door there. I don’t want to get going until they’re done. How are we doing out there? Are we ready for door closing or…I don’t know, I hope…no, it’s fixed, yeah. Yeah, cramp’n my style here, I’m used to pacing all over the stage with a microphone and pointing at things. So if I’m a little fidgety it’s because I’m used to moving when I do presentations, and they have fixed microphones so I can’t do that here (chuckles), all right.

Now, in this workshop there’s probably about 3 days worth of information that I’d like to cover and we have what, an hour, is that how long it is…hour and a 1/2? Good.

Group organizer: Well, actually, there’s nobody scheduled after you.

A’sha (Anna): Oh, and over (laughs), good, all right. I began introducing this information on the East Coast in New York City in May of 1999 when my books first came out, and it’s kind of gone crazy since then. It’s been very intense with, you know, a lot of presentations.

In the New York City workshops, they were 6-8 hour workshops, so the information that I’m going to try to give you a crash-course overview on here is…I don’t expect you to be able to leave the room knowing exactly what I’m talking about.

You’ll understand pieces of it, and the important thing is for me to try to get across to you the most important pieces. So that when you leave here you have an idea of “what is really going on” with this UFO phenomena and all that. But more than that, you have an idea of what we’re facing as a Race with the Stellar Activation Cycle, and what we can do about it as individuals.

Of the information that I’ve been given in the past year there’s probably enough to fill about 6-8 books, but there hasn’t been time to write the books. Every workshop we’ve done has been a new level of information. And there hasn’t even been time to repeat the workshops so they’re all you know, very new, very spontaneous new level of information.

Of the information that’s been given, some of the most important parts of that information were 2 things. One fits into a category called “The Tangible Structure of the Soul”, where you start to understand enough about Keylontic Science to understand what your 15-dimensional anatomy is so you can begin to activate your gene code to begin to bring in the rest of your consciousness.

Because if you can bring in the rest of your higher dimensional consciousness you don’t need other people to guide you and tell you what’s going on, you’ll be able to figure it out and to see it for yourself. So in this presentation, in the 1st part I’m going to get into the big picture and a bit on the history of how we got into this predicament. We’re going to get into the hybridization a little bit because there are Hybrid-Human races on the planet right now that all of us fit into somewhere.

There’s a lot about the Human lineage that we just haven’t had the information available for many thousands of years, that if we understand some of the key issues we’ll start to realize where our present drama fits in. Because it’s just another phase within a much longer drama, a much larger saga that’s been going on for thousands of years here.

So I’ll get into a little bit of the history and of the 3 Primary Agendas. These are Agendas that are operating today within the current UFO contact drama, but they’re also Agendas that started a hundred thousand years ago. The Agendas we’re walking through today are the same ones that affected our Race in a derogatory way in the past. This is our chance to make the outcome turn out different.

We’re in the middle of hybridization programs right now with the UFO/ET races. There’s been a lot of people in the abductee movement that say you know, well, “I know I’ve had a child, I know they’re using you know, using me for genetic creation”. And this is partially true. And some of them, some of the abductees are experiencing contact with negative hybridization programs, where they’re being exploited for their genetic potential.

Others are in contact with positive hybridization programs where they are trying to first of all, help accelerate the genetic evolution of the parents chosen. And secondly, to create beings that have accelerated genetic evolution in order to assist this planet in moving through this time period and what will come after it.

So, we’ll talk a little bit about that as we go along and then we’ll get into “becoming your own expert”. It’s gong to be vitally important in the next 17 years that you learn to re-orient yourself toward the word power.

We’ve been taught in our culture, over and over and over, from the time we’re in pre-school to “obey the authority”, “to listen”, “to be good little sheep”, “to be good little citizens”, “to let the experts figure it out for you and tell you what it is”. We have been taught not to think for ourselves. We have been taught to surrender our power of thought, of interpretation, and of decision to others who we were taught to view as superior to ourselves.

If we continue with that approach to power as we move through the next 17 years, we’re going to find ourselves more and more hung up, more and more confused, more and more dis-empowered. If you’re having contact experiences you can go to a psychologist and have them tell you that you are having “mental aberrations”. You can go to a psychiatrist and have them put you on Prozac to “make it all go away” (chuckles). You can go to a priest and have him tell you “the devil must be tempting you or torturing you or something”. Look at the options available in our contemporary belief system, in our cultural mainstream view and you have one choice to make, “buy it or don’t”.

If you’re a contactee, or if you know people who are, or if you just have a feeling that there’s something real to this contact phenomena, save yourself a lot of mental aggravation, don’t buy it.

The mainstream propaganda that our culture has been raised with started not just in our culture with the Illuminati governments trying to suppress information from the public involving contact, it started thousands of years ago with the Sirian-Annunaki who came in here and distorted original spiritual teachings, distorted teachings on the Star Gates.

And it was amplified by the Drakonian Races and their hybrids who worked through and influenced the people who created the Canonized bible through the Council of Nicea on 325 AD.

We have been duped in our culture for thousands of years and we have a choice to find the guts inside to stand up and say “enough already” or to say, “well, it’s easier to fit in and just believe what they tell us. I mean, you know, there’s this little person up there saying it’s all this way, but it’s only 1 person and everybody else is saying it’s the other way”. You don’t have to believe me, but what I’m asking you to do is venture to believe in yourself and in your potential.

If you’re living in a system where the government and the doctors and the scientific experts and all those guys tell you, “humans are finite beings, they’re limited in consciousness. They were created out of perhaps Darwinian apes and such things”…you have that as a potential, a way of looking at yourself. “Ok, I’m a limited, lowly creature”.

You can take it religious and go, “humans are sinful and pathetic creatures and God is very mad at them. And if we don’t really, really kiss up and try to be good, which we don’t even remember how to do that anymore, then we’re going to be in real trouble”. You can look at it that way, too.

Or you can look at a situation and say, “You know, we’ve been fed these ideas about ourselves for thousands of years, what if they were wrong? What if those ideas weren’t true? What if somebody gave us those ideas to look at ourselves that way so we’d never find out what and who we really were and what our power is?” That’s a 3rd option of how to look at things. It’s the option that will help you to hold your power in the next 17 years, if you choose that option.

There is a truth in spirituality, but you may not find it in religion. There is a truth is science, but you’re very unlikely to find it in college, scientific colleges these days because that truth is being repressed. The truth that you can find will come from inside of you.

And all you need is a basic framework to understand your own parts, your own anatomy, your multi-dimensional anatomy, because that’s where the answers are and that’s where you’ll be able to guide yourselves. So we’re going to get into that as we progress through this presentation.

Ok, at…toward the end of this presentation I’m going to introduce you to a very quick version of a technology. It’s part of a larger spectrum of technologies called “Bio-regenesis technologies”. Where, it utilizes the ability of the human mind and brain waves to generate something called “scalar wave patterns”.
03-05-2010 07:47 AMStardustaquarion
The body’s template is built on scalar wave patterns, so therefore the mind, if it is used appropriately, can generate scalar wave patterns that can alter the scalar wave patterns of the body itself. Which means you can alter the Manifestation Template, upon which your particles form, including your DNA template.

The technique that I’ll run you through quickly here will be also offered in written form. We’ll have them available at the table tomorrow. We didn’t have time to get to Kinko’s today yet to get them all printed. It’s called the Maharic Seal. It’s one of many bio-regenesis techniques that have been given to us by the Guardian Alliance to very rapidly, activate our DNA.

Because when you activate the DNA you also do something called ‘activating the Kundalini energies’, which are the life force energies spiraled at the base of the spine. And when you do that, you also do something called ‘building the Merkaba vehicle’, which is an electro-magnetic construct in the bio-energetic field that allows you to pass through Star Gates without blowing up, ok.

If you tried to walk through a Star Gate, if one happened to open in front of you right now and you tried to walk through it, you’d incinerate, you’d go into spontaneous combustion. Star Gates have frequency running through them. And if your body template can’t handle that frequency it fries from the inside out. That doesn’t have to be the case if you can regenerate the 12-strand DNA template.

We’re being offered in our time period something that is so sacred and so magical, yet so scientific, it’s incredible. Some of us will be able to get the DNA template up to a high enough activation level to walk through the Halls of Amenti Star Gates in physical form and end up in a time period…one of the main gates that are opening is going to the year 6,520 AD.

I was taken there physically after they accelerated my genetic code enough where I could withstand Star Gate passage. I’ve been there. I’ve seen it. It’s not something you just see on the Sliders TV show (chuckles). This is a reality, and if I can experience it, so could you.

When we work with these technologies we’re not only giving ourselves the potential promise of doing something we never imagined we could possibly do, we’re also creating protection for ourselves.

The Maharic Seal technique, which begins the activation process of the 12-strand DNA also, when it is used, creates a temporary Seal of 12th-dimensional frequency within the auric field, the bio-energetic field. What that 12th-dimensional Seal can do is block out psycho-tronic technologies that are being used by the Illuminati, the intruder races and the secret government.

See, there are certain plans that are being run using scalar pulse technologies and electro-magnetic pulse technologies that are geared toward altering the brain wave patterns of Humans on a mass level in order to keep their attentions or your mental focus phase-locked into certain frequencies only. It’s a mind control attempt.

And, I hate to disappoint a lot of people who like to argue with me on this, but the HAARP project is part of it, the HAARP project. And I tend to get in a lot of trouble by saying that. And people go, “Oh, we don’t want to hear her because she’s talking about HAARP and HAARP’s just a good little thing that’s going to help with our defense system”. Yeah right, who’s defense system, you know.

The information that I have on negative agendas isin’t as important as the information I have on their solutions. I’ve given workshops discussing the negative agendas and I have tremendous amounts of detail on that, but if you understand that part without understanding the solutions first you just get scared, and that’s buying right into it. So I focus on solutions. There’s enough people out there that are figuring out the negative agendas. The nice thing is we can make them all go away.

When we get to a point where we understand enough of our own anatomy, to where we can start taking control over what our gene code is doing, what our brain wave patterns are doing and what our bio-energetic field is doing, we start to have self-mastery; we start to become our own experts. And all of a sudden well, the doctors or the scientists or the experts may say this, excuse me, I beg to differ, and you say it with utter confidence, not arrogance, simply confidence.

Right now I’m presenting a scientific paradigm that the scientists love to hassle me about, “What’s that? We’ve never heard of that, that doesn’t exist”. Just because you haven’t heard of it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, excuse me. The people who taught me know how to use Star Gates, ok, do you? (Laughs)

You know, it was a no-brainer for me to make my choice between which paradigm of science and reality interpretation I would accept. You know, from birth I had experiences that could not be explained within the traditional paradigms of science, spirituality, religion or any of it, so it was a little easier for me maybe. But it’s worth venturing into a new paradigm of perceiving yourself and reality.

If you start to realize reality is a 15-dimensional construct. There are multiple time systems that run in various matter densities. They’ve always been a part of our reality. Our science is only just figuring out the contours of Harmonic Universe-1, there’s 4 Harmonics left. It gets kind of funny how there’s “no more territories, no more frontiers to discover”. Oh yeah (laughs), just wait.

The scientific paradigm will make great advances when they realize one thing, that the secret to how these other realities exist has to do with angular rotation of particle spin, ok. The rotational axis upon which the particles in our system rotate has a certain degree, a certain angle. There are other systems with different angles of particle spin axis, which makes them appear invisible from our perspective.

The Human body has a very, unique feature in its gene code. If you activate the higher DNA strand templates you can shift the angular rotation of particle spin of your molecules, which means you can leave this time vector and pop up in another one. We have the ability to be wave riders. We have the ability to experience Transmutational Dimensional Ascension, which is wave riding through the Densities of matter.

These are the truths of science that our religion and our ancient spiritual traditions were originally trying to tell us about. And I’ll, it’s kind of funny, I look at a lot of religions, traditional religions here with their dogmas and all of that and they say, “oh, well this will get you ascension” or “this will get you to heaven”. It’s like you know, you’ve been teaching this stuff for 2,000 years, you’re still here, it didn’t work; you’re still here.

It didn’t always go that way. There were times in the ancient cultures when all of this was common knowledge. Spirituality was understood as a sacred science that reality is structured upon and it was totally, sacred. Once upon a time we were able to walk through Star Gates because we knew how to shift our angular rotation of particle spin consciously, just willing it to do so. This is our potential; this is what we need to re-evolve back into.

So I’m going to get into really quickly some of the…can we go to the big picture one, next one? Some of, ok, some of what’s going on with the big picture right now, and I’m going to go through these points fast. I’ll try to cover as much of the paperwork on this presentation as I can, but more important, I want to get certain ideas and energy across to you.

I teach in two ways. I teach with words and linear progression, but there’s also an energy field. Information travels on energy. And I try to bring to you a certain set of energies or frequencies that you will take home with you and they’ll become your own.

You’ll learn, you’ll pick up things that maybe you didn’t get in linear fashion yet, but they’ll start to go, “ah ha”, and you’ll start to realize things. So I’m going to work partly here and partly just off the top of my head and let Spirit move me, which is how I kind of like to do most of my presentation.

I was told a long time ago…see I dropped out of college when I was…I went to college when I was 16 and I dropped out when I was 17 because I had a public speaking course. And I got an “A” on the written version of the speech and then I had to get up and give it in front of the class, and I couldn’t. I have been terrified of public speaking forever, never liked it. I’m not one of those people that like to be the center of attention.

When it came time with my training with the Guardian Alliance where they said, “Well, now you have to go and teach it to other people. We didn’t teach it to just you so you’d know” (laughs). It’s like all right, give me the guilt trip (chuckles). I said, “I don’t know how to do this, I’ve never, you know, never done this”. They said, “Just show up. Just show up and let Spirit do the rest. Let your higher awareness move through you and just have utter confidence in that”.

I learned to do that and it’s amazing where it’s gotten me sometimes. I’ll get on these rolls and it just angles information in certain ways that I never could have logically figured out. So this is going to be one of those workshops, where I let it rip that way. I kind of let Spirit come through, because I want to be able to reach you with what’s on paper, but also with what you need most and that’s a feeling.
03-05-2010 07:48 AMStardustaquarion
That’s something you probably can’t even define yourself and I certainly couldn’t define for you. But on the higher levels, the spiritual levels, where you have portions of your identity in the higher dimensional fields and so do I, we understand each other there. And some part of me knows and some part of you knows there are certain things you came here for today, to learn, and I hope to be able to provide you with what those things are.

Ok, now, in what we’re dealing with now in the big picture as far as contemporary contact…can you slide that down a little? Ok, right now the people who are experiencing abduction are experiencing it for the purpose of hybridization, for various types of hybridization. There are 3 contemporary hybridization programs: the Black Suns…now this refers to DNA strand imprinting…the Black Sun has nothing to do with skin color or Races because all Races are equally divine.

It is a configuration that has simply, goes with some of the historical references in the mystical societies that have come up over the last number of thousands of years who were working with negative Keylontic Science in order to do, let’s say, bad magic, that kind of thing.

So the Black Sun affiliation has to do with certain groups of Human-Illuminati families that, who have for thousands of years had secret schools and teachings and things like that, that were misusing the powers of Keylontic Science for the purpose of personal gain and exploitation of others.

Ok, the 1st Agenda therefore, is the Black Sun agenda. This involves the Zeta Races, the Drakos Races, and Humans. The Humans that it involves are the Illuminati Races; we call them the Illuminati Races. The Illuminati-Human races are Humans, they look like us…you might even be one of them and not know it. What makes them different is the DNA.

The Human-Illuminati families, and you’d be surprised at some of the people who are part of these families…some of you wouldn’t be surprised (chuckles). They have held positions high in our governments, they’ve been political figures or famous people that we’ve grown to know and love.

They don’t know, many of them, what’s in their gene code either. They’re not bad people, they’re vulnerable people. Because at various points in time, from about a million years ago all the way up to as recently as probably about 2,000 years ago, around the ‘Christ period’, and then back into our contemporary times, certain Human families and individuals in those families, have been crossbred with Drakonian Races.

I’ll take questions at the end, ok, because yeah it will be confusing. There are a Race of Humans that are hybrids here that are called the Nephedem. It is an ancient Reptilian-Human hybrid race. They don’t look like the Drakos, they don’t look Reptilian, they look just like you and me; it’s a genetic difference; it’s a 10-strand DNA Template rather than what would be the original 12-strand of the Human Coding. But any Being that started out as a Human, that had a 12-strand Template, can regenerate it.

The problem with the people who become involved with Illuminati activities, such as in government and those kinds of things they have a genetic vulnerability to manipulation, to multi-dimensional manipulation. Because of their DNA Coding, that carries Reptilian Codes that they don’t know about, the Reptilian Races can use different types of inter-dimensional manipulation to literally put thoughts in their head and guide them to do what they want them to do.

Some of them actually, some of the inter-dimensional, the Etheric Race Drakonians, actually try to do something called “body snatching”, where they literally try to push out the essence, the Human essence that’s in the Being, and take over the body pattern so they can move around here in Human form. The people who are part of the Illuminati Races have a genetic vulnerability to having that happen, and fortunately, if you understand your anatomy there’s an easy solution to it. They can use techniques of Bio-regenesis to regenerate their 12-strand Template and to make that vulnerability disappear.

The Maharic Seal technique that we’ll go through quickly at the end of this and that you can get in, you know, more solid form with other programs, that is something that people who have Reptilian Coding can use to regenerate their own imprint. Just because you might be born with some portions of your genetic code as having Reptilian gene strain does not mean you’re a bad person. It doesn’t mean that you have to be continually under their manipulation, because that’s what happens.

This only happens to this degree during Stellar Activation Cycles. Most of the time the higher dimensional Beings of the negative races don’t interact here that much. Their only interest in Humans is the fact that they’re on the planet that they want for its Star Gates. So if the Star Gates are closed they don’t come here, they don’t mess with us much.

But when those Star Gates open they move in, and that’s what’s happened in our current time. That’s why we have all the Zetas pop’n around. We have all of the, you know, people having encounters with Reptilian-type Races. They’re here and they’re unified, all right, they’re…they fight amongst themselves but they’re unified with a common objective which is getting control of the Amenti Star Gates.

So the people here who are unsuspecting family, because back in the ancient gene lines their family lines happened to be involved with the Drakonian Races, end up as being targets for manipulation. And this can be stopped as long as, first of all, you know it’s there. If you don’t realize there’s a problem you’re not going to solve it…and second of all, simply learning the technologies that you can generate in yourself to create protection.

Ok, the Black Sun Agenda fortunately, has taken a really bad turn amongst itself recently. On July 5th of this year there was something called the “Treaty of Altair”, that was signed. This was an agreement, because once before there were 3 Agendas that I’m going to finish talking about.

We had the Black Sun Agenda of the Drakonian, Reptilian, Zeta Races and the Human-Illuminati. We also had the Annunaki agenda that I mentioned a bit before in the lecture. It was also a desire to have One World Order control and they were actually fighting with the Drakonians over who would have it. In the Treaty of Altair, the middle agenda Annunaki decided to side with the Guardian Races.

So at this point there are a bunch of the Drakonian-Illuminati people in the government that had originally sided with the Annunaki to get out from under the Drakonians, and all of a sudden the Annunaki are now siding with the Guardian Races. So now the Beings that used to…some of the Humans that used to be involved with the negative One World Order control agendas run through the governments, are now shifting and they’re going over into Light Agendas.

And it was almost by accident, you know. They wanted to get out from under the control of the Drakonian Races once they realized the Zetas were here to take over, not to have fun, you know. Then, they sided with the Annunaki for the same, “all right, we’ll have One World Order Agenda but we’ll let the Annunaki run the show”…then the Annunaki signed up with the Guardians.

So a lot of the Human-Illuminati are now moving into association with the Light Agendas, that are trying to work for cleaning up the mess that was made here. Not all of them, there’s still a problem, but the Treaty of Altair from July 5th was a major victory as far as watching us go through this time period without it breaking out into war, because there was a very strong possibility of that occurring.

One of the main reasons the Guardian Races have not made aggressive physical contact and just popped in, in fleet through the portals and said, “Hey, you guys are in trouble”, is because it would have caused star wars. Right now, and for the last number of years actually, since the 1920’s, the Drakonian Races have had control over most of the Primary Vortices on this planet. If the Guardian Races tried to bring their fleets in, in Legion they would have had battles with the Drakonians.
03-05-2010 07:48 AMStardustaquarion
And that would have been all right in the sense that if necessary the Guardian Legions will fight, mostly to protect themselves. And they don’t fight like we fight with bombs and things…it’s a different type of energy. But if they had chosen that route and chosen to force their presence here, it would have done 2 things.

First of all, it would have violated the choice of the leading persons on this planet. There is a law in the higher spiritual dimensions of non-interference with species evolution. It was viewed by the Guardian Races for many centuries that, “well, Humans that were in control of the other Humans, the Humans that were in power here made choices and made contracts with negative agenda groups”. So it would be actually a violation of our free will for Guardian Races to come in and try to protect us, because our leaders chose to use their free will to work with negative races.

It got to the point where if that, if they continued with that, none of us were going to be around to worry about it, so intervention was offered. The intervention was offered because if we went through this Stellar Activation Cycle under Drakonian control we would hit, we would have hit pole shift by 2003.

That was not something that the Guardian Races wanted to see happen because there were enough people here on the planet who had asked, and who were sincere, and who were genuine in their spiritual desire to work in cooperation and to work in relation to what is called the Law of One, or whatever that natural balance of the universe is.

They intervened because we asked them to, in our secret prayers or our private hearts, every time we sent up a thought, “if there’s a God or God, whatever you are out there, please help us. Please help us see clearly. Or please help me to act better or to, to figure out how to do it right, just want to do it right, whatever that is”…that was heard, that cry was heard, so the intervention was given.

Now, the 2nd Agenda that I talked about, the Annunaki Agenda, that’s called the Belil Sun’s agenda. That’s again, a reference to the genetic template; it’s called the Sun of Belil genetic template. The Human 12-strand template’s called the Diamond Sun template.

So, they’re all basically references to the strand count in the template, the genetic templates. The Annunakis have their hybrids here too. Some of the Human lines that are, could be your neighbor, could be your mother (chuckles), have Annunaki gene coding too, and that’s ok.

What it means, though, if you have, if you happen to have Annunaki gene coding in your Human coding, or you happen to have Drakonian coding in your coding, it means something incarnationally. It means that you as a consciousness before you came into this body incarnated out of that Matrix of Consciousness. That would be your family of consciousness.

And that’s ok because in the higher levels all beings are sacred and all beings came out of the same consciousness, that’s where we’re all united. The only difference is if you incarnated into either one of the 2 control agendas you just need to be aware of it so you have the right to free will.

Once you’re in a Human form, excuse me, your family may disagree with you, but you’re an individual incarnate now and you can choose to honor whatever agenda you want to. And if you don’t like control agendas you can say, “Sorry guys, you better evolve a little more, but I’m going on the fast course of evolution. I’m going to choose co-creative, cooperative agendas, not dominion agendas”.

The 3rd Agenda is the Diamond Suns agenda, which refers to the 12-strand DNA template and also to the 24-48 strand DNA templates of the Indigo Children. These were the original Human gene lines.

And the Beings that are honoring the Diamond Sun agenda are honoring the fulfillment of something called the Emerald Covenant. Which was a promise made 248,000 years ago that the higher dimensional races would assist humans, Earth Humans, to re-evolve back into their original Angelic potential.

It was a promise, a sacred promise, made by the Beings of Density 5 and also the ones beyond the Time Matrix, that we would get a chance to reclaim our original heritage. That’s, in a nutshell, we call it the Diamond Sun agenda or the Emerald Agenda. That’s the Agenda I represent and the Guardian Alliance and many other groups out there that are working in the New Age movement and that kind of thing, represent that too.

So there are 3 Primary Agendas, the Diamond Sun agenda of the Emerald Order, the Belil Sun agenda of the Annunaki and the Black Sun agenda of the Reptilian Race strains and the Human-Illuminati.

The Annunaki agendas are not all bad. The Annunaki are not a “bad” Race…no Race is really “bad”, it’s just the agenda they’re holding. The Annunaki are actually related indirectly to Humans. Because Humans came out of, in Density-5, I mentioned this in the lecture, a group called the Elohei. They were Density-5 Beings…it’s a collective of consciousness before form is even taken.

A part of the Elohei family shifted its coding and lost some of its coding, it became what was called ‘fallen’. In terms of the morphogenetic field imprint they became a fallen race, and part of that fallen race were called the Elohim. The Elohim aren’t all bad either…some of them re-evolved and re-generated their coding so they became ‘Elohei’ again…it’s a little hard to explain sometimes. So Elohei was the original, pure imprint that Humans came out of.

Elohim was an imprint that was part of a fallen Elohei, that was originally part of what the Human imprints were, but the Elohim created a race just like the Elohei created a race. When the Elohei created Humans, the Elohim created Annunaki.

And the Annunaki evolved under the Elohim direction, which was a control agenda, for a very long period of time, for many millions of years. They were actually created before the Turaneusiam Human lineage. They were created at the same time as the Founder Race, the Anuhazi…the Sirian-Anuhazi, that were the Founder Race of the Humans; the Elohei-Anuhazi.

So there is an ancient, ancient history involved with these agendas here that each one of us are a part of. Every person on this planet is incarnate out of either the Elohei Matrix, the Elohim Matrix of consciousness, or the Matrix of consciousness that the Drakonian races came out of.

The Matrix of consciousness in Density 5 that the Drakonian races came out of is not a bad Matrix, it’s not a negative Matrix, it’s a Matrix called the Seraphei that in biblical terms came down as the ‘Seraphim’. They created reptilian and avian bird-like strains of life and those kind of things. The Seraphei were a very high order of Beings. But one family of them, just like one family of the Elohei, ended up losing its coding.

And when you lose your morphogenetic coding you lose the ability to hold ‘unity consciousness’. So you get stuck in what’s called ‘polarity consciousness’ and distorted thinking, where you get into ‘us’ VS ‘them’ and power struggles. So part of the Seraphei families, part of the Angelic-Seraphei, became the Drakonians. And part of the Elohim, the Angelic-Elohim, became the Annunaki. So we’re all related to these Beings.

And if we look back in our history books, if we look even to the bible, Beings such as the Elohim and the Nephilim are mentioned in places, particularly the Nephilim. The Nephilim were a hybrid race that was created between the Earth Humans and the Annunaki who came to visit, and they forced themselves on Earth women to create giants. It was not a natural order and it messed up our gene codes when that was done.

There’s still a race of Beings, they exist on a planet called Nibiru and they also exist in the Sirius Star System in Density 2. They were running part of the Annunaki Belil Suns agenda until recently, when many of them went over onto the Light side and decided they would help us rather than try to mess with us anymore.

If we can understand that the mess we’re in the middle of here with all this, “what are UFO’s and what’s happening with the UFO’s”…it’s this huge political agenda that our governments don’t even know. The Human-Illuminati people, they’ve been dealing with the negative side, do you really think they’re going to tell them everything…course not. The Zetas have told the government only what they wanted to, so they could manipulate the government where they want it to be.

The Elohei families of the Emerald Order are coming back to fulfill a promise that was made, that promise of the Emerald Covenant will bring the truth back. People have the choice, to believe it or not to believe it, to use it or not to use it, but at least it’s being brought back. Part of that truth is returning what was lost from the ancient teachings.

In the Atlantean time period, which ended in 9,558 BC with the final explosion of the islands of Atlantis because they misused the Crystal technologies. Crystal technologies are Planetary Templar Complex technologies that use partially open Star Gates to run free energy through the planetary grids and direct it where you want it to, and amplify it with crystalline mineral structures.
03-05-2010 07:49 AMStardustaquarion
Side B – Cassette, Tape 1

Funny thing is, you can’t tell the difference between an ‘Angel’ and an ‘ET’…not that there is any…but you can’t tell the difference between an Angel who means what they say and one who’s running a con job on you. A lot of the Angelic contact that’s happening is positive, but a lot of it are the negative races trying to present themselves as something else.

This is why the Elohei Races decided to bring the information of Keylontic Science through, so we could learn our multi-dimensional parts and learn how to create bio-field protection. Because if we can protect ourselves from inside then no matter who comes up to you, be they Human or Angelic or whatever, ET, you can say “Ok, you know, you’re appearing to be this, ok”.

First of all, if you know how to hold your own power you’re not going to grovel and go down on your knees and worship it. You don’t have to worship anything.

A lot of people are being set up for a figure that looks like ‘Jesus Christ’, holes in the hands and all, coming down on a cloud to lead them to ascension. This is a con job, it’s a holographic insert that some of the Drakonian races want to run. They want to lead people off into portals to help reduce the population on the planet, ok.

We have to be aware at this point. If we want to move through this whole UFO phenomena issue, if we want to get through a Stellar Activation Cycle with our integrity in tact, we need to realize the good things about it and the good things that are happening and the contacts that are good, but we also need to realize the negative stuff is there.

What’ll protect us from the negative stuff is not a savior coming down from the sky, it’s not running to any ‘expert’ to tell you how to protect yourself, it’s simply having somebody say, “remember who you are- you can protect yourself”. It needs to come from inside of you. That’s all you need. If you know your parts you’ll be able to create your own protection.

Ok, can we move up to the…keep going…now, we’re going to go into the hybrid ///(voice trails off). All right, the information…there’s a lot of stuff here…it would take me 6 hours to cover all this presentation. This stuff will be…hmm?

Yeah, I want to go up into the anatomy. Let’s get into the personal anatomy. Because if anything I want people to have before they leave, is a basic understanding of the Tangible Structure of the Soul, because that is the knowledge that will give you the ability to start setting yourself free, and that’s what’s most important.

Ok, when you find out let me see what page this starts on, Phil. Let’s try page 26, we’ll start with. Ok, “Reclaiming Your Power, The Tangible Reality of Your Spiritual Identity”.

This is what we’re going to get into a little bit, cause before you leave here I want you to know what the word “Hova Body” means and I want you to know at least what a “Maharic Seal” is and why it’s worth learning how to use it (chuckles). They’re words you’ve not heard before, they’re words that haven’t been used on the planet for thousands of years because these technologies weren’t available here for thousands of years.

I would like to start, and I’m going to go off the charts here a bit and just tell you off the top of my head what “Keylontic Science” is, just give you a really quick run down so when I say things like “scalar waves” you have some kind of an idea of what I’m talking about.

There’s a whole program that we have of walking you through this in linear fashion with charts and point-by-point things. Some of that is in this book, ok, and this…we call these ‘chart packs’…they go with workshops and things. These will be available at the table tomorrow for those who want to get them.

But for now, I want you to understand Keylontic Science as simply “ultra micro particle science on an inter-dimensional scale”. When we’re going to understand our multi-dimensional anatomy we need to understand something called the “templates” of matter. They’re like the armature or the blueprint that matter builds up on.

Consciousness doesn’t enter time or manifestation in a random, haphazard way. It’s not an accident. It’s a highly ordered, mathematical, geometrical system of arranging units of energy, units of consciousness, into certain patterns where manifestation can take place. There is a Primal Order to the structure of the Universe and there is a Primal Order to the structure of Human biology and consciousness.

There’s also a Primal Substance. The Primal Substance we refer to as “PartikI” units. PartikI units can be understood as “omni-polar units” of energy. “Omni” meaning they have the polarity of both negative and positive, but they also have no polarity at the same time.

To understand an “omni-polar unit”, can best be understood as simply a vibration, a unit of energy that just holds a vibration and is not manifest yet; it exists in an “ante-matter” state of non-manifestation, but it is still holding a pattern, a pattern that form will build on.

PartikI units, in order to create manifestation, do something called “PartikI Phasing”, which means they continually and perpetually break apart and come back together, break apart and come back together.

PartikI units are not ‘free-floating’ units of energy, they are fixed points of frequency that are arranged in very specific relationships to each other to form manifestation templates; they form a scalar grid of fixed points. ...continued below

shiva777
2nd October 2010, 18:09
It can be understood, if you want to understand a scalar grid, you can think of a Marquee that you sometimes see, at least we used to see them around theater signs, where you’d have a series of light bulbs. And they’d all flash off and on, on certain, at a certain rhythm, and it would look like a string of light going around, but the light was just an illusion, they weren’t really moving. The movement, the illusion of movement was created by the flashing on and off sequence of the stationary points of light.

You can understand PartikI units as representing those stationary light bulbs. After that, the analogy of light bulbs doesn’t apply. But they’re fixed points of units of energy that cycle. They go from vibration to oscillation, vibration to oscillation.

There’s a difference between vibration and oscillation. This is one of the things the scientists love to fight with me about. Eventually they’ll figure that one out. But it goes from omni-polar state where it is not manifest yet into bi-polar state, electrical-magnetic, where it is manifest. This is what PartikI units do, they stay in one place and cycle on and off, flash on and off.

The whole template of the Universal structure that those 5 Harmonic Universes and all the galaxies within them manifest upon are created of PartikI units that phase on and off.

A PartikI unit that phases on and off draws to it other like units. So you have clusters of PartikI units phasing on and off. Those clusters are called “Keylons”. That’s where we get “Keylontic Science”. Keylons build up to form more complex keylons or “Keylon codes” that progressively build up the form of energy that serves as the blueprint for manifestation.
03-06-2010 06:18 AMStardustaquarion
When you look at the manifest aspect of the PartikI Phasing, when PartikI go into bi-polarity where they flash on from being a sound…they, they’re a small sound vibration but then flashes on into a light vibration becoming manifest, you can view that as a scalar wave, it is a type of scalar wave.

Each one of those standing points of PartikI units, when they phase on into bi-polarity, creates a scalar wave pattern and then it flashes off again into vibration, then back on again into oscillation…standing wave patterns, scalar wave, standing wave. It’s not a wave that goes like this. It’s a wave that goes like this in one place, ok.

Our manifestation templates are created of scalar wave arrangements. If we can understand the basic Primal Substance of scalar waves we can begin to understand who we are and how we get here, and what it means to be in a body and be conscious.

All right, scalar waves anchor our consciousness into dimensionality in the Time Matrix in order to be able to experience space, time and matter evolution. We take on the form, we as consciousness before manifesting, takes on the form of very specific arrangements of scalar waves. Our consciousness literally turns into that form in order to experience the projection, the holographic projection, of space, time and matter.

It is a level of physics that’s probably about 2,500 years advanced compared to where we are here. So it may sound like, “huh?” to most people (chuckles). When you walk step by step through it, and the writing helps a lot, it makes more and more sense.

So we have more information on this. I’m not going to spend you know, the rest of the time here just talking about scalar waves. But if we can understand that scalar waves are the substance, the Primal Substance, that our manifestation plate is formed out of we have issue #1 or element #1 covered- “What are we made of?” Scalar waves…ok.

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd October 2010, 18:53
Working on the inside right now, working closely with a group that at last count numbered 131 individuals we are working on a disclosure on your doorstep plan that will be hopefully carried by, at last figuring, 5 major networks across the globe, we are aiming for a simultaneous coverage at peak times, dependant on local times. We cannot wait for US administration nor the word from Dr Greer. Because of the nature of getting such a large task put together no details can be given yet. Just to inform you that someone IS trying to do something.

Beth
2nd October 2010, 18:55
Working on the inside right now, working closely with a group that at last count numbered 131 individuals we are working on a disclosure on your doorstep plan that will be hopefully carried by, at last figuring, 5 major networks across the globe, we are aiming for a simultaneous coverage at peak times, dependant on local times. We cannot wait for US administration nor the word from Dr Greer. Because of the nature of getting such a large task put together no details can be given yet. Just to inform you that someone IS trying to do something.

Very cool Barry, keep us updated!!

shiva777
2nd October 2010, 20:13
if you disclose ET's you better have a good deal of ET info and understanding that can be QUICKLY AND WIDELY shared with everyone that will prevent people from being sucked in to the INEVITABLE CAPITILISING on the disclosure by our corrupt governments and officials....don't you understand that our Govt';s already have contingency plans set up to capitilise on wdiespread disclosure of ET's form ANY source...wether theirs or outside groups as you propose...it's about SPIRITUAL preparedness...do you really think people are spiritua;lly prepared for mass disclosure and the INEVITABLE deceptions that will come very soon after from OFFICIAL sources

Operator
2nd October 2010, 20:26
This isn't disclosure ... I think the opposite.

Because the masses are trained to eagerly replace words and phrases ... I've seen it from close relatives.

They only need to get in some phrases like "some speculation" and "not 100% sure" and it will be translated to
resp. "it's all speculation" and "not sure at all". People will then say "yeah, I've seen it but it is NOT clear at all
to me" and then throw it in the garbage bin as ridicule ... The more this is repeated the more numb they will get.
So be careful with an increasing frequency in attention ... every time it's not a HIT it will be a MISS !!

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd October 2010, 21:05
Of course everyone is well aware on how any of us could be misrepresented and misquoted, thats why its still being kept under wraps. We all know full well the pitfalls that may come our way. The reason its going to be slow but sure in the planning

Harley
2nd October 2010, 21:09
They were saying that the aliens might be hostile?? Then pray tell why would they be disarming the nuclear weapons??:confused: If they wanted to kill us or harm us they wouldn't be disarming it! We would do it to ourselves...

There could be any number of possibilities. Here's only one, just to help you get started.

What If: You need this planet for it's resources and/or food to insure the survival of your own race. But the civilisation here is bent on destroying itself and even the planet with nuclear weapons, which have the ability/capability of rendering the planet basically uninhabitable for (most) life as we know it. What are you going to want to do?

You know what?After giving all of this some serious thought,what if and thats a what if tho,but what if this is all part of a bigger plan?I mean why else would they be taking about it on mainstream media the way they just did?I am unsure whats unfolding in front of our very eyes but i am reserving myself the right of being very suspicious about this ,at first i was all excited after watching the whole conference video,but i have a gut feeling there is a BIGGER hand manipulating this whole thing behind the curtain and thats the shady part,any thoughts?

I am very much with you on your thoughts here. With so much news coming out recently everyone is (understandably) extremely excited about the possibile confirmation of ET, and it's really difficult to not get caught-up in this wave. I am TRYING to remain optimistic, but I've been experiencing a seriously nagging suspicious feeling about it all. All this big news being reported to the masses, all of a sudden and all at once? Too much happening too fast. Think about the Bluebeam agenda. Another step?

"Disclosure" is not only unlikely, but theoretically impossible.

Everyone knows what they want is for the government to admit/inform/disclose the existence of ET.
and yet...
the very notion is immediately greeted with the certainty that any such source can't possibly be actual disclosure.

Yes. And this is the reason why:

If official disclosure were to ever come from the gov, it would only be in the form of "Hey! Look what we JUST discovered!". Even if they were ever to be put in a corner, they will never-ever be able to disclose their past knowledge and involvement with UFO's and ET's. Could anyone ever really imagine the gov admitting to such huge lies to the world? No way! That would be like committing suicide. Anything from the gov would be highly suspicious and probably dangerous.

Real disclosure has been slowly occurring for a long time and is happening more and more right now, from the population. Possibly this is the real ET's agenda - to condition and prepare the people of earth - for real contact, and that contact may be close at-hand. We'll see.

The only real, trustworthy, disclosure will have to come from the ET's.

shiva777
2nd October 2010, 21:10
so now you say it is going to be "slow but sure" and before you said you couldn't wait for the Govt or Greer to do it?....

"slow but sure" is necessary at this time

fifi
3rd October 2010, 04:48
Hi Spirit Wolf, I am so excited hearing this news from you. Please keep us updated. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Fredkc
3rd October 2010, 05:19
If official disclosure were to ever come from the gov, it would only be in the form of "Hey! Look what we JUST discovered!". Even if they were ever to be put in a corner, they will never-ever be able to disclose their past knowledge and involvement with UFO's and ET's. Could anyone ever really imagine the gov admitting to such huge lies to the world? No way! That would be like committing suicide. Anything from the gov would be highly suspicious and probably dangerous.
Ty for bringing up my 2nd "standard point" on all this.
Government(s) are never going to admit to the list of things they have done re. their involvement with ET/ED. People have been disclosing it "for them" for 50 years, and in each case, the delivery system (press, etc) has stayed away in droves, or laughed them off the stage. Therefore a "common knowledge" of the existence, and activities of this kind is not going to come from this direction.

Whether it is paranoia, or power, think about it:
If a meteor was to hit the earth in the morning killing millions, they wouldn't tell you.
If a nuclear device war was to begin, killing millions, they wouldn't tell anyone that, either.
Government can't even admit they got conned into starting a war, over a lie; what makes anyone think they'd admit to a lie like this?
...and easier yet... WHY?

That said, yes I am convinced that the people of this earth will come to know the fact we have never been alone. Their just not going to hear about it first or second, on CNN (etc).
Fred

sjkted
3rd October 2010, 05:49

It could be the nuclear weapons are the only thing we could use to defend ourselves against them. I'm not saying that's the case, but only to point out one of many possibilities.

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

As I was just saying to a few peeps before... we have good aliens and bad aliens... if it is a controlled disclosure it may be the 'bad' ones. And they just might be as bad as the government. Or worse!

Or, they may just be the hidden hand behind the government.

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

And, what if the masses don't want to hear it? It seems to be a common thing when one explains something outside of their ordinary experience.

--sjkted

=[Post Update]=

There could be any number of possibilities. Here's only one, just to help you get started.

What If: You need this planet for it's resources and/or food to insure the survival of your own race. But the civilisation here is bent on destroying itself and even the planet with nuclear weapons, which have the ability/capability of rendering the planet basically uninhabitable for (most) life as we know it. What are you going to want to do?

Oh God. You mean there could be yet another group that is focused on raping and pillaging the planet and destroying the inhabitants?

--sjkted

Fredkc
3rd October 2010, 06:01
sjkted;
It could be the nuclear weapons are the only thing we could use to defend ourselves against them. I'm not saying that's the case, but only to point out one of many possibilities.
IMO, besides ruining perfectly good real estate for those who will come after we've killed ourselves with nukes, they also create some "cross-dimensional disturbances" that tend to 'piss off the neighbors' who have inhabited this place alongside us, before there was even an us.

Their displeasure has been "disclosed" many times by their acts near nuclear silos. ;)
Fred

sjkted
3rd October 2010, 06:22
IMO, besides ruining perfectly good real estate for those who will come after we've killed ourselves with nukes, they also create some "cross-dimensional disturbances" that tend to 'piss off the neighbors' who have inhabited this place alongside us, before there was even an us.

Their displeasure has been "disclosed" many times by their acts near nuclear silos. ;)
Fred

I've heard this story before. I've also heard the one about where our government sold us out in exchange for technology so that the government would be manipulated by the ETs and they could freely abduct quotas of citizens without government interference.

On one side, they could be trying to save us from ourselves or prevent disturbances in their native location. On the other, they could be triggering off the alien wars -- the war to end all wars which will end up with humanity uniting against the common threat which ends up ushering in World Government.

My point is that these are all stories and possibilities. Without any evidence or anything to substantiate them, then there are no definitive conclusions to be made -- only hypotheses.

--sjkted

viking
3rd October 2010, 11:41
If this is a false Flag Scenario I welcome it. I am not bothered in any way shape or form what the PTW throw at us. Let them. I am sure we can work out amongst ourselves if it is the real deal or not. Many sources have said that this is inevitable. BRING IT ON!! Once they do this the conciousness of the planet will rise anyway, we can then move onto the next rung, so to speak. The real deal.

Come on guys switch those holograms on full power!!! Give us a show!!!

viking

jack
3rd October 2010, 13:05
Disclosure is happening, but why? What is the agenda behind this. You know, its funny, Something like this comes on the news and my family watch it. Then they start talking about UFO's as if its the norm, all matter of fact you know. Ohh well "everyone knows that!" , that kind of thing. The news has accomplished in five minutes what I failed two do in five years.

Operator
3rd October 2010, 15:58
You know, its funny, Something like this comes on the news and my family watch it. Then they start talking about UFO's as if its the norm, all matter of fact you know. Ohh well "everyone knows that!" , that kind of thing.

You pointed out what I mentioned before about my close relatives ...

The news has accomplished in five minutes what I failed two do in five years.

You may be mistaken here ... what you probably would like to achieve is that there is mature discussion
about it and that people become fully aware of its implications.
What the news achieved is that people accept it as standard stuff being fed to them numbing them down and
NOT question the implications ...

Maybe we failed and did do that ourselves too.

I had another example this week ... I explained to an acquaintance about the potential coming earth changes.
She called me up in panic this week, she was seeing a documentary on 2012 and so on and really thought the
world is about to end ... She said: you were right :(

I never told her that ! I merely told her that in her business plans she should take into account that some things
won't stay the same and that some potential risks are worth looking at. Like climate change and potential failure
of the power grid (She's running apartments in a place where power fails frequently anyway).

So be very careful what you tell them ... they will relate anything else similar to it and blame you for the inaccuracy
that reached them through other channels. They will be more than happy to shoot the messenger that is closest
in their reach ... ;)

Carmody
3rd October 2010, 16:22
Part of the job is to use the psyop to do a better job at psyop. Workable and usable psyop. Now..... how to grab the microphone, and the edge of the lens..to pull people away from that and insert your own message into the window and direction are they are preparing to shape public opinion through? How to steal their thunder? They made a move, you decide how to counter it or steal their momentum.

Operator
3rd October 2010, 16:29
Part of the job is to use the psyop to do a better job at psyop. Workable and usable psyop. Now..... how to grab the microphone, and the edge of the lens..to pull people away from that and insert your own message into the window and direction are they are preparing to shape public opinion through? How to steal their thunder? They made a move, you decide how to counter it or steal their momentum.

Aikido journalism :whistle:

Carmody
3rd October 2010, 16:32

Fred

(Character) Mother: But the key meeting took place July 3rd, 1958, when the Air Force brought the space visitor to the White House for an interview with President Eisenhower. And Ike said, "Hey look, give us your technology, we'll give you all the cow tongues you want." --- Dan Aykroyd, in 'Sneakers'

yeah, that 'nuclear (Make bush2 [electric bugaloo] say it three times quick) explosion thing' does tear rifts in the space time continuum. One thing few are aware of is that with respect to astronomical planetary alignments and thus, astrological alignments, the yield varies on nukes. So nukes blow inter-dimensionals out of their lawn chairs and knocks their inter-dimensional beers over. "Crap!" they says.."hey, watch what the heck yer doing! Yer dog took a crap in my yard! Now it's attacking my kid! I'm calling the cops!"

And it P-O's them mightily. Stop making messes!

jack
3rd October 2010, 17:01
You may be mistaken here ... what you probably would like to achieve is that there is mature discussion
about it and that people become fully aware of its implications.
What the news achieved is that people accept it as standard stuff being fed to them numbing them down and
NOT question the implications ...

Well i guess you gotta look at it from their perspective. This is new information, and it is just one single little slice of the pie. The whole pie is needed to understand whats going on, one slice is just enough to manipulate people into certain ways of thinking. Ok, so now they understand that there are such things as UFO's. What they dont know is that there is a global conspiracy to enslave them and this information could be used for just that. From all of the information thats been spouted on television a lot of people will likely believe this to be some kind of invasion from "hostile" aliens. All the time diverting attention from the real wolf thats rummaging through our kitchen looking for something nice to marinate us with.

I had another example this week ... I explained to an acquaintance about the potential coming earth changes.
She called me up in panic this week, she was seeing a documentary on 2012 and so on and really thought the
world is about to end ... She said: you were right :(

I never told her that ! I merely told her that in her business plans she should take into account that some things
won't stay the same and that some potential risks are worth looking at. Like climate change and potential failure
of the power grid (She's running apartments in a place where power fails frequently anyway).

So be very careful what you tell them ... they will relate anything else similar to it and blame you for the inaccuracy
that reached them through other channels. They will be more than happy to shoot the messenger that is closest
in their reach ... ;)

Ive told some family members about what was going on and instead of the original intent of forming a group of inteligent rational people, they got completely consumed by fear and started doing the most outrageous things. I guess the levels of fear are so high that the mere mention of this stuff will send people into a frantic panic. Then again, thats how the system is set up.

Carmody
3rd October 2010, 17:19
I've heard this story before. I've also heard the one about where our government sold us out in exchange for technology so that the government would be manipulated by the ETs and they could freely abduct quotas of citizens without government interference.

On one side, they could be trying to save us from ourselves or prevent disturbances in their native location. On the other, they could be triggering off the alien wars -- the war to end all wars which will end up with humanity uniting against the common threat which ends up ushering in World Government.

My point is that these are all stories and possibilities. Without any evidence or anything to substantiate them, then there are no definitive conclusions to be made -- only hypotheses.

--sjkted

Before fact, comes test.

Before test, comes theory.

Before theory, comes hypothesis.

Before hypothesis, comes conjecture (speculation).

Before conjecture, comes observation.

If you run that backward, you can see that 'evidence' is nowhere in that trail. Evidence is the thing(s) that become components and background for fact(s), after testing.

So yes, we are doing exactly as scientific methodology states things should be done.

But first comes--- observation. Human eyes and minds..looking at things.

And that scientific methodology, by it's very existence REQUIRES powerful imaginations ---to run amok.

Operator
3rd October 2010, 17:34
Well i guess you gotta look at it from their perspective. This is new information, and it is just one single little slice of the pie. The whole pie is needed to understand whats going on, one slice is just enough to manipulate people into certain ways of thinking.

I am with you Jack ... and I understand, that's why I gave my own examples.

I think the discussion here is not needed to convince others about truths ... but I think it could be fruitful to share experiences and
try to find what we've done 'wrong' in the past years. Clearly something turned out the wrong way.

shiva777
3rd October 2010, 18:18
think about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZBU4RGuTY&feature=player_embedded

Harley
3rd October 2010, 18:47
If this is a false Flag Scenario I welcome it. I am not bothered in any way shape or form what the PTW throw at us. Let them. I am sure we can work out amongst ourselves if it is the real deal or not. Many sources have said that this is inevitable. BRING IT ON!! Once they do this the conciousness of the planet will rise anyway, we can then move onto the next rung, so to speak. The real deal.

Come on guys switch those holograms on full power!!! Give us a show!!!

viking

Viking - Glutton For Punishment.
LOL Just kidding Viking!

Disclosure is happening, but why? What is the agenda behind this. You know, its funny, Something like this comes on the news and my family watch it. Then they start talking about UFO's as if its the norm, all matter of fact you know. Ohh well "everyone knows that!" , that kind of thing. The news has accomplished in five minutes what I failed two do in five years.

Have you thought that maybe what the news has accomplished in five minutes is a result of what you've done in five years?

I'd say to you GOOD JOB!!

sjkted
3rd October 2010, 19:37
Before fact, comes test.

Before test, comes theory.

Before theory, comes hypothesis.

Before hypothesis, comes conjecture (speculation).

Before conjecture, comes observation.

If you run that backward, you can see that 'evidence' is nowhere in that trail. Evidence is the thing(s) that become components and background for fact(s), after testing.

So yes, we are doing exactly as scientific methodology states things should be done.

But first comes--- observation. Human eyes and minds..looking at things.

And that scientific methodology, by it's very existence REQUIRES powerful imaginations ---to run amok.

Of course, I'm just pointing out that we are at the stage of conjecture. At this stage, everything is up as a possibility as we still have very limited information.

--sjkted

3rd October 2010, 20:35
more exposure....

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101003/canada/did_ufos_disarm_nuclear_weapons__former_u_s__airme n_say_yes

Carmody
5th October 2010, 04:14
more exposure....

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101003/canada/did_ufos_disarm_nuclear_weapons__former_u_s__airme n_say_yes

Sadly, though..it was a debunk.

It started out promising and then attempted to give lie or force the disclosure broadcast into being bunk... via slightly sneerish, imperialistic high road taking - negative proofing. To ignore all that the people in front of the microphone said, to deny their words by making them consider that god like aliens must somehow be only interested in wielding power over us and 'saving us' and if they did not do so, then the broadcast was bunk.

It created an atmosphere of truth through emotional sublimation. Emotions as truth. It was a direct appeal on the emotions of people to placate them into dismissing the disclosure broadcast.

To paraphrase the entire point of the article, the core trickery...: "The aliens did not stop Hiroshima, therefore there are none around....right?"

Ahkenaten
5th October 2010, 04:49
Lest I point out the obvious, "disclosure" of extraterrestrials serves the purpose of creating a threat to the world from the outside, a unifying fear factor that plays into the hands of TPTB who coincidentally are also now desperately looking for any pretext to roll out their New World Order....................this story also could serve as a convenient disguise if in fact the things people have been seeing are 1.) phenomena created by beings who live on this planet, but perhaps underground and/or under the oceans 2.) extra-dimensional phenomena or beings and especially if it is 3.) highly advanced secret technology manned and controlled by flesh and blood human beings, perhaps a particular group of humans that pose a threat to existing nation-statehood............again, the hidden hand seeks to shape our reality by "suggesting" things or permitting certain information to emerge at certain times. Be sure that whoever is doing the directing and shaping - and need I point out the obvious fact that pre-approval from the highest levels is required for ANY story to be story-boarded on the mainstream babble-box including headlines and "breaking news" - whoever is doing the shaping, directing and story-boarding is sure to see some benefit in shaping information in certain ways. It is excellent therefor to remain skeptical and highly doubtful about any official story, or any narrative bearing the imprimatur of officialdom. Always ask "who benefits from this particular story at this particular time?" (follow the money)

Ilie Pandia
8th October 2010, 00:32
Hello Avalonians,

There is something I do not get...

The long awaited event has taken place. Disclosure is here on a public channel and also recordings are available on Youtube.... And yet... it's like nothing has happened... I look around me and nobody seems to care. And even on this forum there is very little enthusiasm. I get that there are concerns about "who is disclosing" and "why?!?" but still... disclosure is here!!

I expected the next morning to look around and see two faces:
:jaw: and :nod:
and yet... I see little to no reaction... I am starting to ask myself did it really happen??

tone3jaguar
8th October 2010, 01:53
Reality is driven by frequency. The frequency coming into the Earth now is Galactic Consciousness. It is unavoidable, it will happen.

Etherios
8th October 2010, 02:55
It hasnt happened yet. Trust me this is just a preparation ... You have the "officials" saying for decades it doesnt exist and now just because a few ex army guys said so its true... NOP

they either need presidents of their countries to make an official statement and give details (thus new papers, media covering this 24/7) there is a lot to explain right?

And after a few days you will see those faces. Atm we are still being rediculed or just ignored. People are too busy with surviving to take a breath and think about what just happened.

They have to be "Forced" to take a look and wake up ... maybe some are just too scared to accept it.

For example i was showing the day after disclosure video to a girl i know since we were kids and the biggest observation she made was the guys head is weird ... o.O i was WTH are you looking at lolol...

in the end she just said omg never knew there were SOO many info on this... amazing. She forgot it i think by now and talk about more serious matters like cloths etc....

Lilitu
8th October 2010, 03:03
I have a question about the original CNN broadcast. At the end of the officer's remarks, about 37:01 into the clip the first reporter (?) named Pat McKune says she is from The Daily Trojan and "we just did a big event here" along with Lucas Arts and "George Lucas himself." At about 37:38 into the clip she says "If I am a resource to anybody, if Lucas Arts is, please let me know and I'm glad to do whatever I can to help you."

I totally believe the USAF officers but can someone provide theory as to why Lucas Arts was offered as a resource?

truthseekerdan
8th October 2010, 03:57
Hello Avalonians,

There is something I do not get...

The long awaited event has taken place. Disclosure is here on a public channel and also recordings are available on Youtube.... And yet... it's like nothing has happened... I look around me and nobody seems to care. And even on this forum there is very little enthusiasm. I get that there are concerns about "who is disclosing" and "why?!?" but still... disclosure is here!!

I expected the next morning to look around and see two faces:
:jaw: and :nod:
and yet... I see little to no reaction... I am starting to ask myself did it really happen??

That's due to our 'beloved gov.' that was able to numb (dumb) a lot of people (sheeple). :flock:

Here is a fun guy to watch. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQ9iO4apHc

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel...:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCMN_dBZwTw

Etherios
8th October 2010, 12:39
WoW there are still ppl believing Greer??? Funny...

Operator
8th October 2010, 12:49
I totally believe the USAF officers but can someone provide theory as to why Lucas Arts was offered as a resource?

Advertisement ...

Luke
8th October 2010, 13:03
Advertisement ...
sure they made quite lot of it .. highly recognizable ones :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyaNMVcFow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-aJ7QfJTw
But seriously, Lucas Arts And Weta Workshop are two companies you contact when you need highly believable Computer Generated Imagery done.

thegodsmakethecircles
13th October 2011, 17:46
LATEST DISCLOSURE FROM CNN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAZ8N7EIScc