PDA

View Full Version : Stretching my brains

Samson
2nd October 2010, 12:08
We are supposed to understand that 911 was an inside job. Just like we are supposed to understand that those multi billion bail-out to the banksters was the biggest theft in human history. We are supposed to revolt but we dont stand a chance against their high-tech corperate army. If we dont revolt a lifetime of debtslavery for generations to come lies ahead.
Meanwhile they are rounding us up with round up. Leading us to the core exit with corexit.
They have no intentions to destroy this planet they consider theirs. They just want to get rid of all those useless eaters, thats how they see you and me and virtually all of us. Thats what they are doing in every freakin way they can think of. (chemtrails, fluoride, aspartame, vaccins, gmofood and many more)
They will succeed because the only justice left on this planet is their justice. The only schooling left is their schooling. The only healthcare left is their healthcare. All the money in the world is their money, but its just paper. There is no difference between 'real' money and monopolymoney.
We owe the corperate moneymakers two planets. The harder we work the deeper in debt we get. Somehow we refuse to see the scam, and how destructive it is to all.

The way out is easy, the door is open. Grow your own food, harvest your own water, get you your house street village self sufficient. The banksters will come with bulldozers and armys to steal and destroy what is yours... theyve always done that and always got away with it. Thats how the selfproclaimed elite got rich and they have no intention to share.

Were at the end of an era (error). Billions will die. Theyve poisened our water, food and air. Nothing we do is sustainable. Our oceans are empty. We run out of vertilizers to grow our crops at the speed of lightning.
But yes the government will solve that by solving you.

I truly hope our tiny rotten planet is put under some kind of quarantine by the rest of the Universe and everything outthere is far more enlightened and peaceful.

We have the knowhow to turn the earth into paradise. Why did we allow it become hell?
My answer to that is, evil man are able to kill, and thats what they do and did at will. And now pure evil, unscrupulous man are running this planet.

Its true and theres nothing we can do about it, is there?

hyundisonata
3rd October 2010, 14:39
Just look at it the way I do. We get the last laugh. When they all go running into the underground bunkers they have built around the world thinking it’s the end for us. They will be running into the graves they built while we are watching the in flight move on our way out of this universe.

Carmody
3rd October 2010, 15:08
If one reads any information at all about spiritual or spirit body wandering, one of the first things they can note is how the spirit can get stuck on and in physical objects. Very sticky, very slow. Frozen, in fact. Long story. The conclusion is that those in underground based are trying, possibly, to avoid being 'spiritually' seen or be seen by higher dimensional poking and scanning.

The other side of the coin is that the spirit or dimensional body can be trapped in the underground bases. Makes one think about the moon stories, doesn't it?

Samothrace
3rd October 2010, 15:38
We have the knowhow to turn the earth into paradise. Why did we allow it become hell?
My answer to that is, evil man are able to kill, and thats what they do and did at will. And now pure evil, unscrupulous man are running this planet.

I don't believe there are people who are 'pure evil'. No one really thinks of themselves as evil, unless they are lashing out at others due to some perceived wrong the world has done to them -- like a bully. "The world hurt me so now I hurt the world."

Pure evil is a cartoon character, not a legitimate being.

If anything evil is about human weakness, the inability to foresee the consequences that our actions will have on ourselves and others. It is about choosing act contrary to the 'ideal', what we deep down inside believe is correct, because the world and our limited perception tells us that the 'ideal' isn't viable or just too hard to achieve.

Its true and theres nothing we can do about it, is there?

That would depend. I don't believe there is a 'evil' cabal out there manipulating the entirety of the world. Multiple groups with different, sometimes coinciding agendas perhaps, but still it is too easy to place blame for all the world's ills on some outside force. Chances are they have less 'power' than a lot of people like to believe.