PDA

View Full Version : Some words and advice on the great spiritual awakening

Orion197
10th July 2013, 17:48
The times ahead will be challenging and emotionally charged but ultimately humanity will triumph. I have no doubt about this. Once we realize this and start believing it, we can come together and stop acquiescing to the parasitical energies that are poisoning our reality.

How do I know this will come to pass? It is a combination of research, intuition and a “knowing” that many of us have but haven’t fully realized yet. But, do not take my word for it if it doesn’t resonate with you. Destiny is not chance, it is choice. Who am I? I am just a soul who has started to really remember who I am.

We all have it within us, we all have the power to alter this experience but we must remember who and what we are and that is the biggest challenge of the times. Lifting the veil and breaking the chains that bind us is a challenge we must all overcome. But, humanity in incredible numbers is already awakening and starting to question everything we thought was normal in this reality.

Many of us have chosen to come back to experience and assist in this incredible spiritual awakening. I am certain I chose to come back to be here and make a difference. While our contributions have many different facets, they are equally important as a whole. Some are here to speak, some to write, some to share energy, some to guide but all are equally important. Your part in this awakening is equally important and equally vital.

For those of you still wondering what your ultimate purpose is, look within yourselves for the answers. As easy as this seems, it is the only way you will begin to realize how wonderful you really are.

We must change our perception of this reality. We can change it by abandoning all belief systems and throw our ego in the garbage basket. We may not agree with everything everyone says but respect their opinions and only take in what resonates with you.

Dear Avalonians, hold on, fasten your seat belts, and get ready for a wild ride in the next few “years” of “time” as we perceive them. A mass non-compliance of incredible proportions is underway as humanity has had enough of the control system and is ready to break free.

But, then again, many of you already know this………

With love and sincerity.

Justintime
10th July 2013, 22:28
What does our triumph look like, what does it feel like, and how will it be maintained? What would a vision of heaven on earth be for humanity?

conk
11th July 2013, 17:51
What does our triumph look like, what does it feel like, and how will it be maintained? What would a vision of heaven on earth be for humanity?

Look around in your home, how you respect each other, how you love each other. That's my vision of heaven on Earth. After all, we all have the same Mother and Father. Let's start acting like a family that cares for one another.