PDA

View Full Version : Is this our Revolving-Reality?

Sunny-side-up
12th July 2013, 13:06
Hi Avalonians and Bless!

I'm trying to asses my thinking on our reality so-far, so is this near right do you think?

We as a Primitive-Soul-Species where tampered with in our early stages, so was our planet (Bless her, she was turned into Prison Earth, but as we have seen she should have been our Eden)

Genetically pushed into Wildly-Emotional-Beings by having our Emotional-Self -Enhanced!
Enhanced so we would cause the need to Pray and or give off Hi-Vibrational-Spiritual-Energies.
IE We Create Love and Hate and are very easily manipulated in such ways!

We where taught to worship God's, Dilates (Our Makers)
and in so doing send them All Our Golden-Energies!
#WE are Farmed/mined for OUR-SPIRTUAL-GOLD, not the planets#

But at same time:

Spiritually we where subdivided and walled off somehow from our:
Hi-Self's,
Our Collective-Cosmic-Self-Oneness!
God-Self'!

We were Imprisoned in our Physical Bodies (Shells) to be farmed for our Hi-level Spiritual energies and our dark Low Level Energies!

We have been kept asleep as sheep but now we are becoming the Shepard's, Shepard's of our self's, as we should have been for countless Physical Years now!

We are awakening!
We are becoming Little-Masters of our Higher-Selves,
We are evolving again or at lest revolving back to the beings we should be!
The Time is right for our change!
Cosmically Time is right to help awaken and empower us!
More people than ever are awakening!
We will become full masters of our true selves!

Is that near to the truth ?
Is that near to the way things have been?
And now our reality is to Awaken and Revolve and free our Souls!
Free our Souls and unite in the collective consciousness!

Or where we tampered with to create Physical Soul'd beings (Souls in Physical form)
But used for others needs not ours, In our physical forms we could/should have wondrous energies to use to build a glorious physical paradise for ourselves?

sirdipswitch
12th July 2013, 16:50
yep... bout says it all. cc:wizard:

Justintime
12th July 2013, 17:44
It's so hard to say what's what. All I know is that we are better than this. Something doesn't think we're better than this and wishes to remove that voice within that says we're better than this. However, this must be very very very hard to do because its tries to wipe out the little voice within in every way possible. Therefore, that little voice within must be pretty darn powerful. ;)

RUSirius
12th July 2013, 18:05
sounds about right but I cant prove it.

Lifebringer
12th July 2013, 19:17
Hey Sunny;

I think the youth of the 60's 70's had it right. LOVE IS THE ANSWER to all that is wrong. Prayers of mercy for those trapped and following orders to protect their families from these ruthless, heartless phychoticly blind souls, who's material God in this 3rd dimension they live in, is MONEY, the root of all the evil they have reeked havoc for.

Destroying families, separating Mom's and Dads and Uncles and Aunts in our voluntary military for some corporate prospectus and bottom line world conquest.
We have the chance to pay it forward with LOVE unconditional love for them, even though they were led astray, by ptw. Those who didn't care on purpose, let's just say, leave it there, the God will get 'em.

WE have got to continue to repair what they programmed into us over the centuries as far as hate and division and separating one HUMAN, from another. There is no separation, we all breath eat, sleep and crap and have babies. They want to depopulate, and as in the times of Pharoah, when Moses asked "Let MY People go." The curse of Pharoah's will be their own from their lips. What they do to the least of us, they do unto Christ, or so HE said.

Let us have patience, work on our hearts and minds, discovering the intent of others, and pray for those trapped into this deadly game of deceit.
It's "WHAT WE DO, HOW WE DO IT, AND WE MUST ALWAYS ASK THAT IF IT'S GOD'S WILL.

It's HIS design, and he knows. Mother Earth knows, this isn't her first time giving birth to common sense.

Lifebringer
12th July 2013, 19:33
Yes, you are on the beam, but the future connection from us to those who came back in time to tell us and or ET benevolents/Heaven's helpers)good guys who's time has come, is at the right time to be the ying yang to the negative spiritual, WE are the banners of light, lighting the way for others waking up. We don't preach peace, we live it, think it, love it, nurture it, and send it out where it's needed. Yes, tis the time, to glow and shine your light for the world to see.

Here's a great song that is of teaching, and the other day MOS Def did the volunteer force feeding. This is another of his awakening song after Barack Obama was elected and the Tea party. You see, if we are to take the longing for freedom, and expand on it, with TOLERANCE, then we are really living Christ conscious, because he welcomed, and joined them all in the teaching of the Heavenly Father's Kingdom,(Urantia Books) (KJV) to the Apostles and the Pentecost. So many of the books of prophets, WE needed to know about this time, were removed. So seek and ye shall find. Knock and HE shall answer. Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man believeth/hear in ME, they shall not parish, but have everlasting life."

WE are truly blessed to be born at this time and be witnesses to the end and beginning of days!

Youniverse
12th July 2013, 19:51
Hi Avalonians and Bless!

I'm trying to asses my thinking on our reality so-far, so is this near right do you think?

We as a Primitive-Soul-Species where tampered with in our early stages, so was our planet (Bless her, she was turned into Prison Earth, but as we have seen she should have been our Eden)

Genetically pushed into Wildly-Emotional-Beings by having our Emotional-Self -Enhanced!
Enhanced so we would cause the need to Pray and or give off Hi-Vibrational-Spiritual-Energies.

But at same time:

Hi-Self's,
God-Self'!

We were Imprisoned in our Physical Bodies (Shells) to be farmed for our Hi-level Spiritual energies and our dark Low Level Energies!

We have been kept asleep as sheep but now we are becoming the Shepard's, Shepard's of our self's, as we should have been for countless Physical Years now!

We are awakening!

Or where we tampered with to create Physical Soul'd beings (Souls in Physical form)
But used for others needs not ours, In our physical forms we could/should have wondrous energies to use to build a glorious physical paradise for ourselves?

There is no past or future. Only now is real. As long as we hang on to stories they are real. Perspective is everything. From a certain perspective much of what you have said here may be accurate. From another perspective what you say here has no relevance or meaning. So we will only be "imprisoned in our bodies" as long as we believe that we are. All of our perspectives are a fragment of the totality of what is, especially if we keep identifying with our mind and its creations. The mind or egoic mind is the prison, in a sense. I would add to your synopsis that we have been 'kept' from recognizing the reality of our oneness, the consequences of which have been far-reaching, hell on Earth in a sense.

Sunny-side-up
13th July 2013, 20:35
Hi Avalonians and Bless!

But at same time:

Hi-Self's,
God-Self'!

We are awakening!

There is no past or future. Only now is real. As long as we hang on to stories they are real. Perspective is everything. From a certain perspective much of what you have said here may be accurate. From another perspective what you say here has no relevance or meaning. So we will only be "imprisoned in our bodies" as long as we believe that we are. All of our perspectives are a fragment of the totality of what is, especially if we keep identifying with our mind and its creations. The mind or egoic mind is the prison, in a sense. I would add to your synopsis that we have been 'kept' from recognizing the reality of our oneness, the consequences of which have been far-reaching, hell on Earth in a sense.
Thankyou everyone for your great words and insights> We seem to have a common history and understanding of IT, gdgd.

And YES Youniverse you are right of course. your words of wisdom and insigt I beleive should/must be understood and adheired to or as near to as possible within the daily restrictions and duties of our individual lives. I used to live like a monk. Just a few friends who I saw every 2 weeks and no talking to anyone in between. Just Meditating and contemplation and contact with Higher Vibrations. I miss those days/years I relay lived outside of the rat race and the Matrix, good days. What I learnt and gained has helped me open out and have views/inner knowledge today but today I am back in the Matrix again Doh! BUT finding the path back whilst under the circumstance of a sleepers life style, so I help people waken when ever I can.
But your words Youniverse are the way be be for sure , we must all try...