PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cooper knew and said too much. Which may have been why he was murdered

Keltikmuse
16th July 2013, 00:00
Bill Cooper knew and said too much! Which is why he was murdered! His message is just as important now.
Just saying ! 22062

lookbeyond
16th July 2013, 00:05
Thankyou Keltikmuse, this book is on my list...disgusting psychopaths,lb

Justintime
16th July 2013, 00:37
I think there is more to the plan of school shootings than disarming American citizens. We're in our third decade now of school shootings and zero laws have been past ( that I'm aware of) that restrict gun ownership. For me it seems like these school shootings are ritualistic acts of terror through a Manchurian Candidate type of program. It's almost like the ruling elite is just practicing their new technologies of manipulation on its people just to test it out. The reaction they get out of the people must provide some sort emotional soup for them too.

If these school shootings were being done to convince Americans that disarming themselves was in their best interests, they've failed. I just see other reasons behind it and Bill Cooper may have been murdered to propagate an illusion that the PTB want us to believe.

sirdipswitch
16th July 2013, 14:23
I think there is more to the plan of school shootings than disarming American citizens. We're in our third decade now of school shootings and zero laws have been past ( that I'm aware of) that restrict gun ownership. For me it seems like these school shootings are ritualistic acts of terror through a Manchurian Candidate type of program. It's almost like the ruling elite is just practicing their new technologies of manipulation on its people just to test it out. The reaction they get out of the people must provide some sort emotional soup for them too.

If these school shootings were being done to convince Americans that disarming themselves was in their best interests, they've failed. I just see other reasons behind it and Bill Cooper may have been murdered to propagate an illusion that the PTB want us to believe.

You are probly correct in your thinking. Just as Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, were a prelude to 9/11, so may this be a prelude to something more... but... dare we even think... knowing how they think????

sirdipswitch
16th July 2013, 14:27
WE... on this forum, need to get "OUR" thinking up out of this, and onto the "Exquisite Utopia",

that WE see coming!!!:wizard:

Bill Ryan
16th July 2013, 14:42
-------

http://projectavalon.net/Behold_A_Pale_Horse_William_Cooper.pdf

Occam's Razor
16th July 2013, 22:22
-------

Wow...I thought I'd never get to read this book.

Thanks.

Ron Mauer Sr
17th July 2013, 03:53
Bill Cooper played a wake up call for many people.

My first encounter with his material was a 3.5 hour video of a talk he gave in Sedona, probably around 1990. At that time, I thought a lot of it was BS so I started doing research to support my position. Well I soon changed my mind. It seemed as if I opened the flood gates and so much information started flowing through.

Years later he seemed to change, became more angry (understandably) and became uncomfortable to listen to.

bogeyman
17th July 2013, 04:05
Like many conspiracy theorists, there is some truth in what he spoke and wrote about. Whether he was killed or murder is open to debate. There are plenty of other low profile ways of removing someone. You can become paranoid if you believe all the conspiratorial material, a balance approach is better, if possible.

Star Tsar
17th July 2013, 09:04
Wow it's funny Keltikmuse I am about half way through The Hour of the Time (Mystery Babylon Series) I love it & have learned so much from it
Thanks for the PDF Bill we will enjoy it

BIG BUMP

norman
17th July 2013, 10:00
Bill Cooper's 1989 MUFON speech woke me up ( from sleep to paranoia in one jump ).

Operator
17th July 2013, 11:05
Bill Cooper's 1989 MUFON speech woke me up ( from sleep to paranoia in one jump ).

Yes, Bill Cooper was also for me the first one to wake me up. However I am confused now by the changes Bill made from
the 80's to the early 90's. In the 80's he was focusing on extraterrestrial visitation and in the early 90's he was talking
about U-Fool-ologists. He shifted his focus to the upcoming New World Order.

It was like he found out that he had been fooled about the ET phenomenon. As if it was only a manipulation by the NWO.

In his talks around 1993 he was convinced of an imminent financial collapse ... We now know that it didn't happen.
But 20 years later we are 'certain' again that it is imminent. What does this tell us?

Are we really as informed as we think we are or are we still being fooled ?

Ron Mauer Sr
17th July 2013, 15:29

Yes, Bill Cooper was also for me the first one to wake me up. However I am confused now by the changes Bill made from
the 80's to the early 90's. In the 80's he was focusing on extraterrestrial visitation and in the early 90's he was talking
about U-Fool-ologists. He shifted his focus to the upcoming New World Order.

It was like he found out that he had been fooled about the ET phenomenon. As if it was only a manipulation by the NWO.

In his talks around 1993 he was convinced of an imminent financial collapse ... We now know that it didn't happen.
But 20 years later we are 'certain' again that it is imminent. What does this tell us?

An honest government may have had a financial collapse and recovery years ago. But a shrewd and corrupt government can fool and steal from citizens and other nations, delaying the collapse for an indefinite period of time. The schedule was wrong but a financial collapse is inevitable. One does not need to look very far to see that, just look at the debt.

Definitely we are being fooled about many things. Finding truth in an ocean of BS is hard to do. We need to develop our BS detectors and intuition to help with discernment concerning sensational false flag operations, lies, distractions and managed news media.

Balance of the rational and intuitive mind is important. Being without balance is like trying to walk on one leg.

Operator
17th July 2013, 16:38
An honest government may have collapsed years ago. But a shrewd and corrupt government can fool and steal from citizens and other nations, and delay the collapse, for an indefinite period of time. The schedule was wrong but a financial collapse is inevitable. One does not need to look very far to see that, just look at the debt.

I agree ... I even think that change is not possible without a collapse, so I would somehow welcome it. Most important
question however is "what will come after that?" Our plan or their plan ... ?

About the timeline ... I agree that it is inevitable but like it did not happen after 1993 it may not happen any time soon
now either. Like you said it looks like the corrupt governments are still capable of prolonging this game. So we shouldn't
passively be waiting for this thing to happen. Many times since 2008 I have thought "This is it, now it''s going to happen".
But we're still here kickin' the can down the road.

norman
18th July 2013, 13:25
... I even think that change is not possible without a collapse, so I would somehow welcome it. Most important
question however is "what will come after that?" Our plan or their plan ... ?

I think you have asked the biggest question there is right there. I think about it every day and, depending on my mood, I come up with various guesses.

If a plan is what it takes, I don't even think "we" have got one. Therefore it will be their plan that creates the future. I'm quite certain they have the intention of encouraging us to dismantle the current system ( in our childlike wish for change - 'grunt' ) then snatch it away from us at the right moment and thump their big fat globe shaped jackboot down on us.

If something else, non plan-like, is the way it's going to happen, well, who knows, we might just be in the right place at the right time.

I don't have much faith in our common ability to function well against a deliberate and powerful plan to screw us. When things are quiet and enjoyable we all tend to get along with each other and see ourselves as a rising good force that's so different from the cabal that's against us. It only takes a couple of false flag stunts and we become rabble capable of destroying all hope faster than the cabal could do it. But there again, if it's their manipulation that triggers it, they really are doing it.

ulli
18th July 2013, 14:25
It's neither their plan, nor our rebellion against their plan that creates the future.

The master plan comes from higher up, and uses all sides to bring about what is best for all humanity.

I once read in the bible....and God said to Moses: I also made Pharaoh...and I got a major Aha from that.

Having always believed in God and his all-powerful capacity to stir events towards an ultimate goal, non-maliciously....
led me first to the discovery that scientific astrology is true, and based on sacred geometry, and later to the Baha'i prophet Baha'u'llah who foretold in the 19 th century much of what is happening now. Before the promised "Most Great Peace" there will be a period of world oppression, by a non-spiritual government.

The true world order will then come out of the ruins of what we refer to the NWO.

Here is a wiki page about some of the Bahai prophecies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá%27%C3%AD_prophecies

good point
19th July 2013, 10:28
-------

Wow...I thought I'd never get to read this book.

Thanks.

This is the only conspiracy I actually care to believe in. The author was murdered by federal agents. In the future, everyone will be "murdered" by federal agents. Just saying: This book is very complicated, with theories, and has to do with real mathematical problems as well as political conditions. That's in it, though, anything else is only incidental to the fact that life exists.

Operator
19th July 2013, 11:44
I think about it every day and, depending on my mood, I come up with various guesses.

Very good, same here ... I don't have fixed answers either but at least we are thinking about it.

If a plan is what it takes, I don't even think "we" have got one. Therefore it will be their plan that creates the future. I'm quite certain they have the intention of encouraging us to dismantle the current system ( in our childlike wish for change - 'grunt' ) then snatch it away from us at the right moment and thump their big fat globe shaped jackboot down on us.

Yes, very good observation. That's why I think now is the time to work on a plan, if there is such a thing.
Maybe the least thing we should work on is becoming aware that not all changes are good/desired and think it
thoroughly over before we accept it.

Operator
19th July 2013, 11:54
It's neither their plan, nor our rebellion against their plan that creates the future.

The master plan comes from higher up, and uses all sides to bring about what is best for all humanity.

The action-reaction concept ?
Yes, often something drastic needs to happen to get things really going. Lots of innovations are triggered
e.g. by war ....

I was inspired by Ian Lungold's explanation of the Mayan calendar and the evolution steps that it covers.
Could it be that humans are now ready to evolve and let go of the action-reaction concept ?

Instead of reaction we should become more creative without a related cause ... ?

It certainly would dissolve the problem, reaction, solution paradigm. :peace:

ulli
19th July 2013, 12:53
@Operator...To get to a win-win situation it's important to focus on being creative,
and always act, and never react.
The motto being 'if the world were to end tomorrow,
I'd still plant a tree today.'

When people become aware that they are the creators of their immediate domain,
and take 100% responsibility for it, and for their own actions,
never blaming others for their problems,
then their lives change, and nothing will harm them.

I knew an American couple who were living in Cameroon, Africa;
she was the principal of an American High school there, and he was in computers.
They never had their mmigration status in order and each trip overseas
was accompanied by nervousness and worries, as they were also too straight
to permit themselves to pay bribes,
but each time there was a great surprise when by total chance
each entry got sorted out beyond their wildest dreams.
Like the immigration officer's first day on the job, and a friend of a friend of theirs.

When one lives in a systemized first world country it is easy to lose one's faith in a higher power,
As everything has to follow the steps of the system,
but living in a chaotic third world country helps to restore one's faith, again and again,
as evidence of help from the spirit world is commonplace,
and can't be missed when it does happen.

Operator
19th July 2013, 18:23
When one lives in a systemized first world country it is easy to lose one's faith in a higher power,
As everything has to follow the steps of the system,
but living in a chaotic third world country helps to restore one's faith, again and again,
as evidence of help from the spirit world is commonplace,
and can't be missed when it does happen.

So very true !! I had an urge to leave The Netherlands/Europe as long as I can remember.
I finally exchanged it for a Caribbean life style ... although still not 100% perfect I now have a
sense of what freedom can be. Being me, an individual again ... real big difference :peace:

ExomatrixTV
23rd June 2021, 17:26
Declassified Government FBI (FOIA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States))) Documents on William (Bill) Milton Cooper: PDF (https://vault.fbi.gov/william-bill-milton-cooper/William%20%28Bill%29%20Milton%20Cooper%20Part%2001%20of%2001/at_download/file)

norman
4th January 2024, 23:31
Bill Cooper in California - The Porterville Presentation - Part 5 of 6

This (Part 5 of 6) presentation by Bill Cooper in 1997 is especially bang-on about the long road to where we are right now, regarding the secret plan and planners and minions.

0tbAuL86Qhc

Bluegreen
5th January 2024, 01:12
Thank you for posting, norman. I didn't know Bill Cooper was a space-rocking keyboardist. Cool.