PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Feelgood, An Experiment in Gratitude

TelosianEmbrace
17th July 2013, 03:22
The people over at soulpancake conducted a little experiment. I must admit, I shed a tear or two. The world would certainly be a better place if we all showed a little more gratitude in our lives.

oHv6vTKD6lg

Trust me..I'm in a lab coat.

Oh, and thank you to all of you! Those who have inspired me, those who have challenged me, and those who are just decent and good people.

Wow, it works!

good point
17th July 2013, 06:08
Privacy and textual meaning are good filters. I feel good by myself. I know how to be alone, too.

Peace&Love
17th July 2013, 07:31
The people over at soulpancake conducted a little experiment. I must admit, I shed a tear or two. The world would certainly be a better place if we all showed a little more gratitude in our lives.

Trust me..I'm in a lab coat.

Oh, and thank you to all of you! Those who have inspired me, those who have challenged me, and those who are just decent and good people.

Wow, it works!

Dear TelosianEmbrace,
Ditto on the shedding a tear. Thank you for posting this video. It's a wake up call for happiness! :)

Corncrake
17th July 2013, 08:04
Thanks for posting TelosianEmbrace - I shed more than a few tears! I am feeling very happy at the moment because we are having a rare spell of good weather in the UK! I have also just returned from a holiday in the Channel Islands with one of my oldest friends (we have known each other since childhood for 46 years). She has been at my side through births, deaths and divorce and I am full of gratitude and often tell her! I would love to be able to repay her in some way but have to be content with offering my support to others ... this way some of the good will gets passed on.

WhiteFeather
17th July 2013, 11:34
In the morning when i rise from slumber i use a solution in my eyes called fake tears for my condition of dry eye. This morning i didnt have to put those fake drops in my eyes, i used the real solution. Real tears work better for me and are far more natural, than tears in a bottle. Thanks for sharing. Ohh and PS .......all my gratitude.

Octavusprime
17th July 2013, 14:13
It is amazing how good it can feel to let it all go and shed a tear. Thank you.

ginnyk
17th July 2013, 15:11
Thank you for posting such a positive message today. Such a wonderful reminder as I smile through the tears in my eyes.

Gin

Vitalux
17th July 2013, 15:19
Thank you for this post.

On the flip side, it would be nice if they had a similar program in which you resolved conflicts with people in the past that one suffered great hurt from.

Often, EGO stands in the way of these situations where often it takes just one ...... to call the other and say " I'm so sorry, and no matter what happens between us I will love you forever and ever"