PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING! Kids reaction to controversial biracial Cheerios Commercial.....

Earth Angel
17th July 2013, 15:44
These children aged 7-13 react to a commercial by Cheerios (yes they are GMO but still) featuring a biracial couple and their child....this commercial received the most hateful comments from racists viewers.....when shown to the children they couldn't even see the problem......when told what peoples issues were they react with amazing intelligence and love......we should all aim to be like these kids.....very uplifting to see a generation so awake

VifdBFp5pnw

shadowstalker
17th July 2013, 16:17
SO AWESOME :grouphug:

Lifebringer
17th July 2013, 16:30
You see, now you have me crying, and I live with this everyday, and stay away from people because of it. Why make the mistake of communicating with someone who really just hates us. The children feel it, African Americans and mixed couples feel it, the nation feels it, and it's not so, "why can't they just get over it, when it's in your face everyday."

There's a small section of this country that feels this way, and I wonder what America, they are fighting for. Is it only when they need more minority volunteers to come home in body bags? Is this the reason for the Republicans taking poor African Americans rights to birth control, when they've lived all their lives, shut out of the economy, and can only afford one or two children on their incomes, if they are still a whole family unit? We know most of the non-violent Dads,(pot smokers who worked) are missing. A million behind bars, taking tax money, instead of contributing to the city, state or country paying their taxes and being a good citizen.
I really do believe in my heart, and when I ask, i'm assured, that God doesn't like hate directed to His children, no matter the color. It's something they are born with, and cannot change. Just like a person with an Caucasian race, we are still human, otherwise, I couldn't have donated blood to a human.

risveglio
17th July 2013, 17:33
Thanks for finally explaining to me why this commercial was controversial.

Removed - Thanks seeker/reader

selinam
17th July 2013, 17:50
Great video! So refreshing to see these kids and hear what they say. As a white mom with 2 biracial kids I can totally relate. Sometimes other white people will say racist things and expect me to agree with them simply because I'm white too. I soon put them straight!

Cidersomerset
17th July 2013, 18:12
" When was this ad made in the 1950's" was a quote by one of the kids
which made me smile.....If only..

It did remind me of the New Seekers classic...which was in response to
the same bigotry !

A couple of versions a lovely song and message, its a shame
things have not changed that much in certain quarters....

SyODONEY8Ls

6dRMGrlpCj0

And we all know another corporation that used it as a worldwide Add !!

AnnOther
17th July 2013, 18:30
Great video! So refreshing to see these kids and hear what they say. As a white mom with 2 biracial kids I can totally relate. Sometimes other white people will say racist things and expect me to agree with them simply because I'm white too. I soon put them straight!

I dated a man with 2 biracial kids for nine years. Although we've broken up, we remain friends....
It opened my eyes to the fact that racism is still around -- I'd been so naïve before.....
I hope future generations will naturally grow out of this learned hatred.

Earth Angel
17th July 2013, 18:40
I am always amazed (and insulted) when people will assume they can say something racist in front of me, like they just assume I also am a racist!! I often say something to them like ' Hey Im black!"......it freaks them out for a second......I mean if it was my religion I could say Hey I am Jewish, Catholic or whatever...and they wouldn't know for sure! My neighbours , actually three neighbours, all white couples, one with an Asian child, one with an Ethiopian and another with two black kids.....anyone speaking to these parents could say something assuming you're white you must agree with me !! you never know who you are insulting! but perhaps they don't care..... I don't know why small minded people always assume the person they are talking to must be as small minded....guess that's the small mind at work, no big picture!

seeker/reader
17th July 2013, 19:20
------------------

778 neighbour of some guy
18th July 2013, 07:15
I am so hoping these were just AVERAGE kids, amazing how much can be said about a 15 sec commercial. I am like those kids, I didn't even notice at first.

The Truth Is In There
18th July 2013, 11:45
i wonder what these children say in 10 or 20 years once they realize that the biggest cause of racism is multi-culturalism. if multi-culti is such a great thing, why does the multi-culti nation no. 1 USA have the highest crime rates, the most gangs, the most ghettos or highest percentage of prisoners of all "civilized" nations? multi-culti degenerates and destroys healthy societies, that's why it's being implemented worldwide. easier to control people who are at each others throats all the time anyway.

BrianEn
18th July 2013, 13:23
Just goes to show how racism is taught. It's a learned behavior. I remember at 3 my mom was trying to get me not to hang out with a couple of kids because of their nationality. She did not make sense to me. Then at school there was a lot more. There I tended to agree with the talk only to go along with the crowd. But at 46 I have a head full of stereotypes that I'm trying to let go of.

Mark (Star Mariner)
18th July 2013, 13:44
Just goes to show how racism is taught. It's a learned behavior.

It is a learned behaviour, cultural programming. I guarantee that if you went back in time 20 or 30 years and showed this commercial to the same people (as kids) who have today reacted with such hate, they would not see anything wrong. They'd probably respond just as these kids do. This is because it would be before they were indoctrinated and corrupted by the various social diseases that afflict the planet. It is very sad.

But this is what you get when you punch through that, when you go to a child for wisdom undiluted in its simple purity before they get infected. I really hope these kids retain that wisdom, and don't succumb to the negative distortions of society, capitalism, religion, and politics that all do their utmost to engender separation, and stifle love.

Veiled Rain
19th July 2013, 14:03
In some respects--children can be seen as the markers of truth and honesty in their reactions--they have not been corrupted so much by societies influence. The world through the eyes of a child contains beauty in all colours all images and facets. That is the only time the truth and authenticity of a soul is viewed before we reach the awakened stage(if that is the path we are destined to journey on)

Race--and cultural biases have no place in an enlightened souls perceptions. Children have a knack if you will to see beyond what we as adults view as a conflict

We are all one and the same energy.

Earth Angel
19th July 2013, 16:47
I was not raised in a racist family but I find that as my parents age, now in their late 70s they seem to be becoming more racist......they are buying all the propaganda on the news about terrorists.......i have tried and tried to get them to throw out their tv but alas, i think they think it is connected to their hearts, if they turn it off they will die......they say stupid things like Im not being racist but_______ .....and I say Yea you are!!!!! its shocking to me that they have turned this way at their age.....although i really think they are being completely mind controlled by the excessive amounts of tv they watch....and the catholic church! I often ask " is this what the church is teaching you? to hate those people??".......i always get some crap about how they treat their women in those countries! as if we don't have abused women in North America.

Magnus
19th July 2013, 19:05
The only thing boring about interracial offspring is that it eventually will lead to the complete lack of alluring and tempting differences in racial contrasts here on earth.

On the other hand, by the time we get to the point where all earthly races of humanity are fully mixed, we might be able to enjoy mating with other intergalactic races, just as lovingly as it is happening now, and that is - if we will make it that far.

The Truth Is In There
20th July 2013, 11:53
The man of the future will be a mongrel. Today's races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space, time, and prejudice.
The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

Richard Nicolaus Coudenhove Kalergi (1894-1972) - the "Father of the European Union"

http://balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

this is the goal for the future of humanity, a eurasian-negroid mongrel race. the qualities of the individual races will disappear in a mash of characterless, easily controllable people of below-average intelligence and docile behaviour.