PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a definition for "timeline," and "timelines" as is used on this site.

Justintime
19th July 2013, 05:04
Thanks in advance :o

ponda
19th July 2013, 05:15
Here's one definition or perspective on timelines.

http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

cheers

jounai
19th July 2013, 05:16
One timeline is a past, present and future which represents one frequency of energy. There are an infinite number of timelines that represent that idea of an infinite number of frequencies of energy that is possible to experience. What is more the timeline in its wholeness exist right now; past, present and future exist right now. When you change the frequency of who you experience yourself as you will find yourself being in a timeline that is representative of your new frequency of experience. In this sense you jump between different timelines all the time when you experience you daily life but if you don't change that much you will jump to a timeline that is very similar to the one you were in before. The timeline you are in now exist in other words in its wholeness right now; what you see in your past, what you see in your present and what you see in the future. Would you desire or prefer to change which timeline you currently experience then you have to change your own frequency, which means changing definitions and beliefs you have about reality. :heh: Make sense?

Justintime
19th July 2013, 05:24
One timeline is a past, present and future which represents one frequency of energy. There are an infinite number of timelines that represent that idea of an infinite number of frequencies of energy that is possible to experience. What is more the timeline in its wholeness exist right now; past, present and future exist right now. When you change the frequency of who you experience yourself as you will find yourself being in a timeline that is representative of your new frequency of experience. In this sense you jump between different timelines all the time when you experience you daily life but if you don't change that much you will jump to a timeline that is very similar to the one you were in before. The timeline you are in now exist in other words in its wholeness right now; what you see in your past, what you see in your present and what you see in the future. Would you desire or prefer to change which timeline you currently experience then you have to change your own frequency, which means changing definitions and beliefs you have about reality. :heh: Make sense?

It does make sense, but I think I need to read it two or three or four more times ;)
Thank you!

Justintime
19th July 2013, 05:29
Here's one definition or perspective on timelines.

http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

cheers

Awesome website! First I've heard of it, thanks.