PDA

View Full Version : I have a mission tonight.. wohoo (Plz Plz Read)

shadowstalker
19th July 2013, 17:39
I have been invited to do some investigations (ghost/ufo tracking) at Higganum Prison Here in Conn. tonight @ around 8 pm, To do do some EVP and photos and vids and maybe some EMF readings. So if anyone here wouldn't mind joining me that live in the area plz contact me via here and or PM. Maybe we can have some fun and learn more things.. :rockon:

P.S. bring your own equipment if you can...

Justintime
19th July 2013, 18:13
That sounds awesome! After just seeing The Conjuring, I'd be scared shirtless if I were you:eek:
Has there been anything reported at the prison?

shadowstalker
19th July 2013, 18:22
That sounds awesome! After just seeing The Conjuring, I'd be scared shirtless if I were you:eek:
Has there been anything reported at the prison?

Evidently you have not seen all my vids....lol
I don't run my life by movies, if i did, i could never walk out my door...lol

The friends whose idea it is are the ones inviting me, they heard tell that it is active there, and wish to follow up on it,
It is said to be abandon and a historical landmark which is way they wont tear it down, so we are going to take full advantage of this fact.

Justintime
19th July 2013, 18:42
Nope, I haven't seen your vids, but from your name I get the feeling this sort of thing doesn't scare you. When I google it I get the Haddum historical society is this the same thing?

shadowstalker
19th July 2013, 18:48
Apparently so, I am speaking to my friend now about it, plus on old school and real old cemetery as well, so It might be a long night.

shadowstalker
21st July 2013, 23:54
Well we had a 5 person crew:
3 working the cameras
2 stills and 1 video
1 working with a compass
1 driving, our official skeptic

Me working EMF Meter/EVR/Camera

All we got was passable orbs. we went to a dirt road that took us about twenty minutes to drive through, to stinken bumpy, got nothin.
Went to a very old cemetery, the head stones where so old one could not find any etching on it, Got nothing there. Still sifting thought the EVP work we did.
Went to the Haddum Prison, lots of possible orbs.
Went to the old school house a block down from there, haven't checked on those yet.
Went to Connecticut Valley Cemetery, some possible orbs..
The field across from that Pitch black, very unusual with a flash not even dust or orbs.

Might be going out tonight to another local cemetery, Some Indian site , i forgot the name.
Some folks have reported drum beating during the day and at night, with no one in sight

witchy1
22nd July 2013, 02:48
You are one brave lovely lady Ms shadowstalker....... I would have nightmares for weeks!!! *shudders*

shadowstalker
22nd July 2013, 17:50
You are one brave lovely lady Ms shadowstalker....... I would have nightmares for weeks!!! *shudders*
Well if your referring to doing it for the sake of conjuring, to which I will never do, then ya nightmares my ensue.
But if one does it for the sake just pure acknowledgement of the unknown then it can get quite fun, especially when your trying to teach folks that just because its different or supposedly not of the world, does not mean all is negative, or bad or all is demonic then ya it can get fun...

And thank you so much for the compliment, I am still smiling from last night.