PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Brothers Warning (Kogi Tribe)

Sunny-side-up
20th July 2013, 12:45
First to the Mods, not sure where to post this? could go into so many sub categories? Healing the Earth/Humanity, World Pollution, the soul, Free will, ancient knowledge? Etc, Etc ill let you pick

This truly is a must see and remember warning/vid.
I saw it when it fist came out (1990) and my Heart has ached ever since!

If you have heard/seen this message well watch it again. If you haven't heard/seen this massage well forget every thing else for a few hours. Make your self comfortable and watch, listen.

Me: Sunny-Side-Up, Alan Barber is ashamed to be a Younger-Brother
but!
maybe
as I awaken I might hold my head up again and maybe as I awaken I am becoming an Elder-Brother Now!

What a blessing that these Kogi have survived to give us a message from the Heart, Heart of the world..

The Kogi are an indigenous people living in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountains of northern Colombia, in South America.

The Kogi (Elder Brothers) are the last surviving civilization from the world of the Inca and Aztec, and their cities are untouched by our world (Younger Brothers).
Love for life page link with comments by Colin Andrews

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/06/20/video-documentary-heart-world-elder-brothers-warning-produced-directed-1990-alan-er

Arthur Cristian
Earth is androgynous just as nature is androgynous just as we are all androgynous, just as living-creator is androgynous.
Without us, MAN, earth-life-creation as we know it will no longer exist. Where our thoughts go so goes all of Life. We are the co-creators of the dream of Life - We are the life in the dream of Life.
Without MAN existing, who is there to think and feel the information of Life, to sing the song of Life? Note: no MAN exists to hear the question to be able to answer the question! So I ask again, without MAN existing in the dream of Life who is there to sense, to touch, taste, feel, smell, hear and sing the song of Life?
Life is in our image. All dreams come with full-responsibility - Life is our responsibility so when we pass the buck on to something else other than MAN, us, we start destroying the dream of Life. Once we start forgetting who we really are, what we are really part of and our true purpose, we start committing spiritual suicide.
Everything you see including all celestial bodies is your/our living body of Life. We are Earth and Earth is us, our living body, which includes all that we SENSE. We are the birds, the trees, the creatures, the air, the sunlight, the flowers, the rivers, the mountains, etc.
All thoughts and feelings of the past and the future needs MAN to exist here and now to think and feel them. Without us existing here and now all information of the past and the future cannot be thought or felt.
All thoughts and feelings are sensed here and now. The sun only shines here and now, we can only breathe here and now, we walk here and now and all of Life-co-creation occurs only here and now, where we, MAN, have always been.
The consciousness of all of MAN that ever was and ever will be is our consciousness here and now, your consciousness and my consciousness here and now.
MAN is sacred - Earth is sacred - All of Life is sacred.
We must not forget who we are.
Our articles and Facebook discussions/debates go into these themes in great detail: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385
Monday 20th June 2011 - 5.00am"

source:http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/06/20/video-documentary-heart-world-elder-brothers-warning-produced-directed-1990-alan-er

(Complete) "From the Heart of the World" documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMcofvcMAU

The Elder Brothers Warning (Kogi Tribe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnLX9pdKuEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnLX9pdKuEg

Paul
20th July 2013, 13:12
First to the Mods, not sure where to post this? could go into so many sub categories? Healing the Earth/Humanity, World Pollution, the soul, Free will, ancient knowledge? Etc, Etc ill let you pick
"General Discussion" is cool -- good place for any thread that doesn't have a clearly better home.

Tony
20th July 2013, 13:34
Thanks......................!

CD7
20th July 2013, 13:53
All thoughts and feelings are sensed here and now. The sun only shines here and now, we can only breathe here and now, we walk here and now and all of Life-co-creation occurs only here and now, where we, MAN, have always been.
The consciousness of all of MAN that ever was and ever will be is our consciousness here and now, your consciousness and my consciousness here and now.
MAN is sacred - Earth is sacred - All of Life is sacred.
We must not forget who we are.

Love the whole message sunny-side up a lot of wisdom :) And I also always felt a special place in my heart for the here and now :)

When I have time ill get to the vids...

Delight
20th July 2013, 15:44
Thanks for posting this thread. This year I read that they may have more faith in us...Younger Brothers now? http://www.sharibillger.com/kogi.shtml

Drunvalo has shared with students that the Kogi, whom he knows, thought we as a species were doomed – until they began to ‘see’ the light/energy of our merkabas. I think then they began to have hope. ~Jhttp://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/from-the-heart-of-the-world-the-elder-brothers-warning/

Here is a bit about the Aluna Movie that came out 2012...
mHQ4FfgBBXI

Here is a mythologic description of Aluna....

In the beginning there was only aluna, the amniotic sea, the Cosmic principle: the Mother. The Mother concentrated, the nothingness which was the original sea of thought, spirit and fertility pondered and conceived the idea of the world. It began with a womb, a world-house, which was a cosmos. This was the great egg of the universe.

In aluna, she then conceived nine levels, nine worlds, within this womb. They were her daughters. Each world has its own character, its own colour, its own soil: her Children had their own personalities. The mysteries of Creation and fertility are to be understood as a process of aluna dividing, by an effort of concentration, into separate spiritual bodies. She also conceived of sons, among them Serankua. The Dawning began with the definition of these powerful beings, whose existence defines the Mother as a being too.

The Concept of femininity begins here; by embodying sons, by conceiving masculinity and separating it from herself, the Mother is also defined as female. Aluna constantly requires balance, harmony, and give and take of parts which are distinct, but which have to be in accord with one another. Sexuality and gender are part of that.

She and her sons then addressed themselves to the problem of fertility. 'How will we create a living thing?' Through eight of the nine worlds the soil was infertile; eight of her nine daughters Could not conceive. Life could not begin there. It had not been properly thought through. Only in the ninth world, the world of black earth, had the Mother conceived a daughter capable of fecundity.

Here her son Serankua fertilized the world. The details are, I was told, unimportant. What matters is how hard the Mother had to think - hardest of all to make the first man. How does an eye work? How should it be made? The foot, what should it be like? Creatures were conceived with eyes and feet wrongly made, then finally success, and a history began, an epic sweep of rising and falling peoples of different kinds and different colours, until finally the nature of mankind was settled, stabilized. And then the punch line.

There were still no people. There were no plants, no animals, no sun, no moon. Only the Mother. Only aluna.

The Mother had conceived the world in aluna, shaping possibilities. There were nine worlds, and life and history existed only in aluna. Now it could be made flesh. Now the Mother made the physical world, the world we inhabit. This is the place of the second word I was taught, 'Gonavindua'.

Go means 'something being born' or 'birth'. Na means 'something coming' (it is the word for the first light before dawn) and vi means 'something moving in the stomach', like something moves in the stomach when a woman is four months pregnant. Du means 'all things that have life'; duas means sperm.

It is the word for the quickening of the world.

It also means 'the mountain where the world began, the lawbringer'. The mountain where the world began is, of course, the Sierra, and the Sierra is the Heart of the World. Here the Mother stuck her spindle and spun it, turning the world on its axis, spinning out the thread which is time as well as space, and which heaps up in the cone of the Sierra, and which then develops, in an ever-widening spiral, into the whole of the world.

All things have a hidden connection, linking traces deriving from their common creation at the time of the Dawning, Gonavindua. The cosmos is a womb, a nuhue, a world-house, with worlds at different levels. The mountains are world-houses; the Sierra contains the cosmos within it. The links have to be constantly reaffirmed. Maintaining reality is a difficult balancing act; ensuring stability in the dynamic flux of aluna requires deep thought, profound understanding. I had to learn this, I was told.http://web.mesacc.edu/dept/d10/asb/ancient_religion/pages/creat.html

I recalled that Stuart Wilde wrote about the Kogi. He ties his idea of the mirror world to their Aluna.This is what Stuart Wilde had to say connecting Aluna to his concept of the Morph.

I met a Colombian shaman who spent two years with the Kogi in the mountains of northern Colombia; they call the Mirror World, Aluna.

Special Kogi children are selected at birth to spend their first nine years in a cave, training to become visionaries.

The children live in the dark; they are not allowed to see the outside world and in this way they come to see the multi-dimensional Mirror World naturally. After nine years training the children exit the cave going out into the real world to become the future visionaries and spiritual leaders of the tribe who are called Mamas.

The Kogi people trace themselves back to the pre-Colombian Tyrona people who were contemporaries of the Inca. Like the Inca, the Kogi built stone stairs and platforms in the mountains that have not eroded in a thousand years. They are a mystical people with a power that no one else possesses, the power of a twenty-six dimensional world.

The Kogi used the power of Aluna to protect themselves from the Spanish Conquistadors that would have killed them for their gold. It is not in the nature of the Kogi to fight but watching the Aluna they knew where the Spanish were and so they kept moving around the mountains avoiding trouble. While all the other indigenous tribes fell to the pox of the white man’s diseases and violence, the Kogi survived.

The Kogi world is truly a 26-D Camelot hidden in a 3-D world. Their ideas are very pure and wonderful. In the tribe’s long history they have never had a homicide. They don’t usually allow outsiders to visit their mountain kingdom though a British filmmaker was invited to make a documentary on them about ten years ago.

The Colombian shaman I met showed some of us how to walk in and out of the Aluna using the Aya’ for a perception of it. It was amazing. I have been watching the Mirror World via the Morph for almost five years now but I didn’t know one could actually walk into it. When you are in it you disappear momentarily.

Late one night I was watching a gringo astrologer smoke a cigarette by a fire in a garden. He had this Aluna thing worked out as he dematerialized four times. Three times he was gone for about a minute or so but on the last occasion he went for about ten minutes. I knew where he was on the lawn by watching his glowing cigarette floating mysteriously in mid-air. It was so much fun, it really played to the little boy in me.

The Aluna is the place of the Camelots that I have been promising you for a long time. I am happy now, as I know how the dream will come about. The violent war-like world of the gringo will perish and he will become terrified.

In later years, he will seek the Aluna for an escape from himself but it will be too late, he will never find it. The Aluna knows you are coming years before you even get up out of your chair. She will call you if you have a warm heart and you are genuine about healing your shadow, but if you seek power and control, she’ll hide from you.

The more I see the Aluna, which I call the Mirror World, the less there is to say. Everything, including humans came from there in the first place. And that is where we will return. I am very content for this is the first time in twenty-two years of my journey that I can clearly see how we get to walk away to a happy place where peace is normal and where tomorrow’s celebratory banquet was yesterday. For time in the Aluna comes up from under your feet, sometimes it twist to face the other way.

And the violence and prolific consumption of the Fat Controllers will be delivered back to them in digital orbs that float in the air, easy to see but excruciating painful to experience. Then after a thousand years he and she will be released from their torment and they will be allowed to pollute the pristine nature of this world once more.

We can’t kill the devil because humans spawn the devil and for some reason that I don’t properly understand the earth needs humans. http://www.stuartwilde.com/2005/11/the-kogis-mirror-world

Sunny-side-up
20th July 2013, 18:49
Thanks for posting this thread. This year I read that they may have more faith in us...Younger Brothers now? http://www.sharibillger.com/kogi.shtml

Drunvalo has shared with students that the Kogi, whom he knows, thought we as a species were doomed – until they began to ‘see’ the light/energy of our merkabas. I think then they began to have hope. ~Jhttp://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/from-the-heart-of-the-world-the-elder-brothers-warning/

Here is a bit about the Aluna Movie that came out 2012...
mHQ4FfgBBXI

Here is a mythologic description of Aluna....

In the beginning there was only aluna, the amniotic sea, the Cosmic principle: the Mother. The Mother concentrated, the nothingness which was the original sea of thought, spirit and fertility pondered and conceived the idea of the world. It began with a womb, a world-house, which was a cosmos. This was the great egg of the universe.

In aluna, she then conceived nine levels, nine worlds, within this womb. They were her daughters. Each world has its own character, its own colour, its own soil: her Children had their own personalities. The mysteries of Creation and fertility are to be understood as a process of aluna dividing, by an effort of concentration, into separate spiritual bodies. She also conceived of sons, among them Serankua. The Dawning began with the definition of these powerful beings, whose existence defines the Mother as a being too.

The Concept of femininity begins here; by embodying sons, by conceiving masculinity and separating it from herself, the Mother is also defined as female. Aluna constantly requires balance, harmony, and give and take of parts which are distinct, but which have to be in accord with one another. Sexuality and gender are part of that.

She and her sons then addressed themselves to the problem of fertility. 'How will we create a living thing?' Through eight of the nine worlds the soil was infertile; eight of her nine daughters Could not conceive. Life could not begin there. It had not been properly thought through. Only in the ninth world, the world of black earth, had the Mother conceived a daughter capable of fecundity.

Here her son Serankua fertilized the world. The details are, I was told, unimportant. What matters is how hard the Mother had to think - hardest of all to make the first man. How does an eye work? How should it be made? The foot, what should it be like? Creatures were conceived with eyes and feet wrongly made, then finally success, and a history began, an epic sweep of rising and falling peoples of different kinds and different colours, until finally the nature of mankind was settled, stabilized. And then the punch line.

There were still no people. There were no plants, no animals, no sun, no moon. Only the Mother. Only aluna.

The Mother had conceived the world in aluna, shaping possibilities. There were nine worlds, and life and history existed only in aluna. Now it could be made flesh. Now the Mother made the physical world, the world we inhabit. This is the place of the second word I was taught, 'Gonavindua'.

Go means 'something being born' or 'birth'. Na means 'something coming' (it is the word for the first light before dawn) and vi means 'something moving in the stomach', like something moves in the stomach when a woman is four months pregnant. Du means 'all things that have life'; duas means sperm.

It is the word for the quickening of the world.

It also means 'the mountain where the world began, the lawbringer'. The mountain where the world began is, of course, the Sierra, and the Sierra is the Heart of the World. Here the Mother stuck her spindle and spun it, turning the world on its axis, spinning out the thread which is time as well as space, and which heaps up in the cone of the Sierra, and which then develops, in an ever-widening spiral, into the whole of the world.

All things have a hidden connection, linking traces deriving from their common creation at the time of the Dawning, Gonavindua. The cosmos is a womb, a nuhue, a world-house, with worlds at different levels. The mountains are world-houses; the Sierra contains the cosmos within it. The links have to be constantly reaffirmed. Maintaining reality is a difficult balancing act; ensuring stability in the dynamic flux of aluna requires deep thought, profound understanding. I had to learn this, I was told.http://web.mesacc.edu/dept/d10/asb/ancient_religion/pages/creat.html

I recalled that Stuart Wilde wrote about the Kogi. He ties his idea of the mirror world to their Aluna.This is what Stuart Wilde had to say connecting Aluna to his concept of the Morph.

I met a Colombian shaman who spent two years with the Kogi in the mountains of northern Colombia; they call the Mirror World, Aluna.

Special Kogi children are selected at birth to spend their first nine years in a cave, training to become visionaries.

The children live in the dark; they are not allowed to see the outside world and in this way they come to see the multi-dimensional Mirror World naturally. After nine years training the children exit the cave going out into the real world to become the future visionaries and spiritual leaders of the tribe who are called Mamas.

The Kogi people trace themselves back to the pre-Colombian Tyrona people who were contemporaries of the Inca. Like the Inca, the Kogi built stone stairs and platforms in the mountains that have not eroded in a thousand years. They are a mystical people with a power that no one else possesses, the power of a twenty-six dimensional world.

The Kogi used the power of Aluna to protect themselves from the Spanish Conquistadors that would have killed them for their gold. It is not in the nature of the Kogi to fight but watching the Aluna they knew where the Spanish were and so they kept moving around the mountains avoiding trouble. While all the other indigenous tribes fell to the pox of the white man’s diseases and violence, the Kogi survived.

The Kogi world is truly a 26-D Camelot hidden in a 3-D world. Their ideas are very pure and wonderful. In the tribe’s long history they have never had a homicide. They don’t usually allow outsiders to visit their mountain kingdom though a British filmmaker was invited to make a documentary on them about ten years ago.

The Colombian shaman I met showed some of us how to walk in and out of the Aluna using the Aya’ for a perception of it. It was amazing. I have been watching the Mirror World via the Morph for almost five years now but I didn’t know one could actually walk into it. When you are in it you disappear momentarily.

Late one night I was watching a gringo astrologer smoke a cigarette by a fire in a garden. He had this Aluna thing worked out as he dematerialized four times. Three times he was gone for about a minute or so but on the last occasion he went for about ten minutes. I knew where he was on the lawn by watching his glowing cigarette floating mysteriously in mid-air. It was so much fun, it really played to the little boy in me.

The Aluna is the place of the Camelots that I have been promising you for a long time. I am happy now, as I know how the dream will come about. The violent war-like world of the gringo will perish and he will become terrified.

In later years, he will seek the Aluna for an escape from himself but it will be too late, he will never find it. The Aluna knows you are coming years before you even get up out of your chair. She will call you if you have a warm heart and you are genuine about healing your shadow, but if you seek power and control, she’ll hide from you.

The more I see the Aluna, which I call the Mirror World, the less there is to say. Everything, including humans came from there in the first place. And that is where we will return. I am very content for this is the first time in twenty-two years of my journey that I can clearly see how we get to walk away to a happy place where peace is normal and where tomorrow’s celebratory banquet was yesterday. For time in the Aluna comes up from under your feet, sometimes it twist to face the other way.

And the violence and prolific consumption of the Fat Controllers will be delivered back to them in digital orbs that float in the air, easy to see but excruciating painful to experience. Then after a thousand years he and she will be released from their torment and they will be allowed to pollute the pristine nature of this world once more.

We can’t kill the devil because humans spawn the devil and for some reason that I don’t properly understand the earth needs humans. http://www.stuartwilde.com/2005/11/the-kogis-mirror-world

Thankyou so much for the updated infomation, and it is very uplifting aswell...

Light, Golden Hug

Delight
20th July 2013, 19:39
This thread inspired me to find this great TED talk.

Anthropologist Wade Davis muses on the worldwide web of belief and ritual that makes us human. He shares breathtaking photos and stories of the Elder Brothers, a group of Sierra Nevada indians whose spiritual practice holds the world in balance.

http://www.ted.com/talks/wade_davis_on_the_worldwide_web_of_belief_and_ritu al.html

MorningSong
20th July 2013, 20:22
Wow! I feel like I've been under a rock! I have never heard of these people and I am thrilled! Thanks, OP!

There are 3 videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/eldersproject?feature=watch which documents "the Black Line Journey", a pilgrimage the mamos took in 2010.

"The Black Line" forms a virtual triangle around the base of the Sierra Nevada connecting 54 sacred sites

x8uc-vLVLaA

pjq19GFmYn0

un_UzctI4Yc

Vitalux
21st July 2013, 02:37
What an amazing documentary to watch.
Two thumbs up!

Much of how they viewed the world, their spirituality, the way they saw both the creator and the universe resonated so well with me.:nod:

and to think, I was not even chewing on coca leaves :lol:

Bubu
21st July 2013, 02:52
I prefer lessons not warnings. Oh is there any difference?

Sunny-side-up
22nd July 2013, 16:45
Wow! I feel like I've been under a rock! I have never heard of these people and I am thrilled! Thanks, OP!

There are 3 videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/eldersproject?feature=watch which documents "the Black Line Journey", a pilgrimage the mamos took in 2010.

"The Black Line" forms a virtual triangle around the base of the Sierra Nevada connecting 54 sacred sites

x8uc-vLVLaA

pjq19GFmYn0

un_UzctI4Yc

Much Love MorningSong and thankyou for finding these vids and adding to my knowladge and heart

soleil
22nd July 2013, 16:53
such synchronicity for me, thanks for posting! in drunvalo's book, living in the heart, he teaches the sacred space of the heart meditation as taught to him by the kogi mama's. i will definitely save this vid for watching one day soon. :D

ParakeetMGP
22nd July 2013, 20:51
I saw this back in the 1990's from my PBS Station as on the NATURE Series Hosted by George Page. I even Recorded this on a VIDEO CASSETTE TAPE back then and never heard about it again. I have at times wondered about this ever to be brought up and recalled. And seeing this brought up here was like an Awesome coincidence for me in a sense. I was still wondering if anyone would recall anything as such about this again (?) (My Computer can't play VIDEOS, but I already have it on my VIDEO CASSETTE TAPE from back in the 1990's and still can watch it.) By the way I am a New Member here just trying to get around on this Site for the First Time.

conk
23rd July 2013, 18:23
I saw this back in the 1990's from my PBS Station as on the NATURE Series Hosted by George Page. I even Recorded this on a VIDEO CASSETTE TAPE back then and never heard about it again. I have at times wondered about this ever to be brought up and recalled. And seeing this brought up here was like an Awesome coincidence for me in a sense. I was still wondering if anyone would recall anything as such about this again (?) (My Computer can't play VIDEOS, but I already have it on my VIDEO CASSETTE TAPE from back in the 1990's and still can watch it.) By the way I am a New Member here just trying to get around on this Site for the First Time.

Welcome!.........................

CD7
23rd July 2013, 18:31
I prefer lessons not warnings. Oh is there any difference?

YUP...a lesson is something you experience to learn from-(not always tragic)...a warning is something you learned from but are being warned if you do not cease and desist it will come barreling its way back to you