PDA

View Full Version : The Great Pyramid at Giza question

aranuk
21st July 2013, 01:50
I recently watched Graham Hancock's Pyramid video, the one with Robert Bauval. Graham was explaining the correspondence of the dimensions of the Great Pyramid with the Earths equatorial and polar dimensions. I'm sure everyone here has seen it. Graham took the precession of the equinox figure of 72 years to move through 1 degree. He then multiplied it by 30 the degrees in a zodiacal sign and we get 2,160 he then multiplied by 20 and got the number 43,200. He then went on using 43,200 multiplying it with the base perimiter equalling the Earths equator etc. What I would like to know is where he got 20 from. This he didn't explain. Does anyone know?

Stan

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st July 2013, 17:49
Hello aranuk, are you familiar with j. Seiss' "a miracle in stone"? I was not able to copy paste the google books link via my phone but highly recommend that you check it out.

Published in 1877 and deals with lots of things you mentioned, such as measurements and symmetry.

Seiss was a true pyramidologist according to Wikipedia.

aranuk
21st July 2013, 21:37
Hello aranuk, are you familiar with j. Seiss' "a miracle in stone"? I was not able to copy paste the google books link via my phone but highly recommend that you check it out.

Published in 1877 and deals with lots of things you mentioned, such as measurements and symmetry.

Seiss was a true pyramidologist according to Wikipedia.

Thank you Tess, here is the video link with Graham talking about the measurements. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGrNVhmZzVI&feature=player_detailpage

Stan