PDA

View Full Version : I may be the Reincarnated Spirit of Senator Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy

humbleone
21st July 2013, 12:54
I generated some hate with this post, not trying to do that.

Poly Hedra
21st July 2013, 14:13
Absolutely ridiculious, really.

Lifebringer
21st July 2013, 14:16
Well, I'm inclined to think that God has abandoned the leaders of the middle east that have become greedy, to the point of madness for resources for the future. I also think with the child sex trade linked to the so-called higher echelon of elite blue blood criminals, that God is coming very soon to address the slaughter of innocents for profit and the sex enslavement and kidnappings. The treatment of the women, less than their own sheep or goats? C'mon, God knows who's showing non-civilized behaviors that spring up like boils now, on a leprosied body/nation.
Non tolerance
Hate and coveting of resources
Greed and Sloth
Enslavement
Murders of truth tellers
Supremacy maladjusted and Racism(God gave Miriam, Moses sister Leprosy, for shunning Moses black wife from Midian.
Theft of the highest order of the feeble/elderly/sick/children after birth/hunger/and self caused "idle hands" among certain colours of God's rainbow/disrespect/hate of God's other human creation/African. A nation with it's own resources, that haven't been stolen yet. NOW Africom?

Boy they are really playing with hellfire/pit, as far as I'm concerned. I think one day, the way FL is opening up with sinkholes, that the nasaspaceshuttle platform will sink in the Florida salt columns&mud.
I wouldn't live there if they gave me twice the SS disability I paid into. It's a future death trap, you know, with global warming and all the deniers that live there. Hopefully those awakened to possible tsunami off the coast of Africa on the Canary Islands, will get the hell out pronto. God can't wait forever, it's HIS time now, and you've been told in Revelation to get thee out the land. Leave those land owners that hate the poor, middle class and women right where their deluded non-believing arses are. They choose profit over life, and will surely choose profit over common sense and prophesy.
Christ
Casey
Nostradamus
The Sible
Remote viewers
Phychics that can't see the final page in what God did NOT reveal. But those who know the Creator and HIS Sons, know the bad and worst, will NOT go on forever in another age. That was a promise in all the Text and cave glyphs since the beginning of time. The message/WORD of the Heavenly Father and creator of all that is good and just in the universe and worlds.

Even God has a time when HE's just plumb fed up.
Woes, woes, and more woes.

Punishing
American
Traitors
Resisting
information
Operations
Throughout

American
Continent
Today

Star Mariner
21st July 2013, 14:30
There are few things here I believe I could offer a sensible and constructive response to. But firstly A) protect yourself, with love, white light, prayer, whatever works for you. To psychically open yourself up like that will 'invite' who knows what manner of undesired attention. B) God, even if you picture him as a anthropomorphous being, is an ever-present presence in the universe. God could not abandoned the middle-east any more than oxygen could.

humbleone
21st July 2013, 14:49
well, i'm inclined to think that god has abandoned the leaders of the middle east that have become greedy, to the point of madness for resources for the future. I also think with the child sex trade linked to the so-called higher echelon of elite blue blood criminals, that god is coming very soon to address the slaughter of innocents for profit and the sex enslavement and kidnappings. The treatment of the women, less than their own sheep or goats? C'mon, god knows who's showing non-civilized behaviors that spring up like boils now, on a leprosied body/nation.
Non tolerance
hate and coveting of resources
greed and sloth
enslavement
murders of truth tellers
supremacy maladjusted and racism(god gave miriam, moses sister leprosy, for shunning moses black wife from midian.
Theft of the highest order of the feeble/elderly/sick/children after birth/hunger/and self caused "idle hands" among certain colours of god's rainbow/disrespect/hate of god's other human creation/african. A nation with it's own resources, that haven't been stolen yet. Now africom?

Boy they are really playing with hellfire/pit, as far as i'm concerned. I think one day, the way fl is opening up with sinkholes, that the nasaspaceshuttle platform will sink in the florida salt columns&mud.
I wouldn't live there if they gave me twice the ss disability i paid into. It's a future death trap, you know, with global warming and all the deniers that live there. Hopefully those awakened to possible tsunami off the coast of africa on the canary islands, will get the hell out pronto. God can't wait forever, it's his time now, and you've been told in revelation to get thee out the land. Leave those land owners that hate the poor, middle class and women right where their deluded non-believing arses are. They choose profit over life, and will surely choose profit over common sense and prophesy.
Christ
casey
nostradamus
the sible
remote viewers
phychics that can't see the final page in what god did not reveal. But those who know the creator and his sons, know the bad and worst, will not go on forever in another age. That was a promise in all the text and cave glyphs since the beginning of time. The message/word of the heavenly father and creator of all that is good and just in the universe and worlds.

Even god has a time when he's just plumb fed up.
Woes, woes, and more woes.

well said!

Lifebringer
21st July 2013, 16:15
souls who have done a lot of wrong may go somewhere else to reflect and heal and be accountable for their actions, but its not about heaven and hell.

I agree that they may not go to hell, but the evil intention and feeling that others harmed suffered at their hands will be multiplied in their warped little minds until they repent. They haven't done that in over 6,000 years since they knew he was coming, and according to Enoch, 1st prophet of God the Creator, they never will, and therefore Enoch wept at their end.

Lifebringer
21st July 2013, 16:20
"I generated some hate with this post, not trying to do that."

Nah, just a curious soul like the rest. Some get pissed when there are no answers here and feel they are being ignored, but if people just realize that "we don't have all the answers" and therefore sometimes just read the post, and pass it on, until someone here does or knows someone that may know or as we say, "experienced it."

Plenty of people who disagree, but NEVER a hate, love.
Life is learning and how else can ye learn, if ye don't ask questions. Even Christ asked the Father questions because it was all of HIS will. so I imagine it's only natural to verbally wonder and have someone respond.

Peace.

Justintime
21st July 2013, 16:46

I didn't get a chance to read your story, but it seems like people on this forum can be too critical at times. I do want to let you know that I can relate to your statement in your thread. I've often thought that I'm the reincarnated spirit of different people throughout history whom I've admired and felt a spiritual connection to. I think this feeling/thought is part of realizing that we are not who we've been conditioned to believe we are. It's part of a self discovery process. And I wouldn't do past life regression therapy it's expensive and besides only you can tell you who you really are. ;)

778 neighbour of some guy
21st July 2013, 17:06
:sing:Que Sirhan Sirhan, whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, que Sirhan Sirhan:sing:

All bad jokes by me aside, what made you say/think you might just be the reincarnation of one of the Kennedy's?

Be careful how you answer if you should choose to do so, don't turn yourself into a Wilcock, srsly.

spiritguide
21st July 2013, 17:12
Incarnate....

The effects of Incarnation on......

On the God-Man (Deus-Homo, theanthropos

One of the most important effects of the union of the Divine nature and human nature in One Person is a mutual interchange of attributes, Divine and human, between God and man, the Communicatio Idiomatum. The God-Man is one Person, and to Him in the concrete may be applied the predicates that refer to the Divinity as well as those that refer to the Humanity of Christ. We may say God is man, was born, died, was buried. These predicates refer to the Person Whose nature is human, as well as Divine; to the Person Who is man, as well as God. We do not mean to say that God, as God, was born; but God, Who is man, was born. We may not predicate the abstract Divinity of the abstract humanity, nor the abstract Divinity of the concrete man, nor vice versa; nor the concrete God of the abstract humanity, nor vice versa. We predicate the concrete of the concrete: Jesus is God; Jesus is man; the God-Man was sad; the Man-God was killed. Some ways of speaking should not be used, not that they may not be rightly explained, but that they may easily be misunderstood in an heretical sense.

Man-God is created, God-man is Divine Spirit (Eternal).

Just my take through perception and opinion.

Peace!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st July 2013, 18:51
Basil king is a good read regarding contact with ghosts.

Agape
21st July 2013, 19:50
I've seen guys in worse situation Sir ..

:alien:

johnf
21st July 2013, 20:00
I am sorry that someone convinced you to retract your post.
Looking foolish in the eyes of others is often the price one pays for following the
spirit of inquiry.
Ideas of past lives of famous people are one of the trickier things to deal with.
Most of them are probably something else.
I hope you follow the thread to the next one in spite of others reactions.

jf

Bubu
21st July 2013, 23:33
Unnatural. I'm like this and like that. so what good will it be for others other than my ego.

humbleone
22nd July 2013, 01:45
It's cool. I can withhold info when appropriate. This may be alarming for all you truth seekers (and I love ya'), but there are things most of us are not supposed to know -- for the good of the whole. Not saying this post was that way in particular. God or God(s) Bless and if you are not into that, no problem. I wasn't for a long time either.

Poly Hedra
22nd July 2013, 14:29
Thats fine. I wrote a considered post, I gave my honest thoughts and you then deleted everything in your post. You asked for opinions and others thoughts so I dont understand why you deleted it all. If you make big statements, dont you expect people to ask questions and give theyre opinions?
Nevermind, I for one was not hating on your post.

Sammy
22nd July 2013, 15:30

What you may be experiencing is "soul splicing" technology.

I see nothing wrong that you have these considerations - "reincarnation" may be a leap though. Be happy you aren't spliced with John Fitzgerald... haha. Well, both have a great deal of "karma" to deal with so I guess both are equally challenging.

Anyways - if you feel you are involved with this character at the level of your soul, you have the opportunity to "move that soul forward" in a manner which is in the best interests of us all. I would consider your opportunity to be an honor and responsibility - one which I would take quite seriously.