PDA

View Full Version : History... The Last Will of Cecil Rhodes and the Anglo-American Establishment

ktlight
21st July 2013, 13:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwwYuW2tzUo

"Published on Jul 20, 2013
Tonight, on History... So it Doesn't Repeat: We feature a research discussion led by Brett Veinotte, digging into the relevant, substantial, and credible evidence of an agenda of the New World Order. We'll discover how to organize and assemble the puzzle, one piece at a time, revealing the big picture; and what we can do about it. Learning's the Answer. What's the Question? It's all coming up, on History... So it Doesn't Repeat!"

Lifebringer
21st July 2013, 16:27
Now if we can just get the 35 and below to watch it, so they won't fall asleep on their watch with media distraction and reality shows.

you saw Janteal doesn't even watch the news. I imagine they are seeing why the anger was carried so long, once "we" in our generation saw our parents get hoodwinked, not once, but twice in our lifetime. 1 with S&L when parents co-signed, and another with the rampant and rapid electronic nooses on Wall Street overselling on products profits and then crashing to keep from paying out and leaving it on American Tax Payers and other nation's citizens around the world.

The Elites hired the wrong psychos, orrr....they outsourced it to some stupid think tank and they made stupid legislative blundering scams. I say blundering because the idiots are still doing it after 2008 and Dodd Frank, so that means you can't fix stupid, but WE sure can FIRE IT.

Gardener
21st July 2013, 16:47
Interesting file tree he is using to show the internet pages he is using.....does anyone know what program/system it is?

ktlight
21st July 2013, 19:32
Interesting file tree he is using to show the internet pages he is using.....does anyone know what program/system it is?

It looks like "The Brain".

Blacklight43
21st July 2013, 20:37
He said it was "Personal Brain" software. Looks fascinating. I'm checking it out now.

ktlight
22nd July 2013, 11:56
He said it was "Personal Brain" software. Looks fascinating. I'm checking it out now.

Let us know how you get on with it, Bl43.

I feel it is a very useful program for PA, for instance. Helps to organise so much.