PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Study confirm that eventually the good will prevail

Bubu
22nd July 2013, 03:53
It's just my interpretation. Although I am not very fund of scientific research, but trying to see things thru my imagination, recalling things I've learned, I can say that miracles are accompanied by good intentions. Here is an excerpt from the article that says love vibration is far more superior than negative emotion.

"Cell biologist Dr Glen Rein discovered experimentally that anger, fear and similar emotions have the power to contract a DNA molecule, compressing it. On the other hand, emotions such as joy, gratitude and love unwind or decompress DNA exposed to them.
T h i s e f f e c t c o u l d b e c r e a t e d o n samples up to half a mile away from the "sender" of the emotion.16 Years earlier in Russia, remote-influence e x p e r i m e n t s w i t h h u m a n t a r g e t s presaged Rein's results and proved that remote human intention could be used to effect physiological and c o n s c i o u s p r o c e s s e s i n a d i s t a n t h u m a n t a r g e t a s w e l l a s t o s e n d
telepathic messages.17

pertinently, in another series of R e i n ' s e x p e r i m e n t s , t h o s e w i t h c o h e r e n t e l e c t r o c a r d i o g r a m s c o u l d w i n d o r u n w i n d D N A samples at will, while those with incoherent heart energy could
n o t . F u r t h e r m o r e , i n t h e s e experiments, simply feeling love- based emotions was not enough to affect the DNA samples: the intent to alter them had to be present.18
T h u s , R e i n ' s r e s e a r c h l i n k s torsion energy to life-affirming e m o t i o n s — i n p a r t i c u l a r t o u n c o n d i t i o n a l l o v e , w h i c h propels both our individual and
collective evolution. "Only the love-based emotions stimulate DNA to decompress so that messenger RNA can access codes for healing." Negative emotional states compress the DNA helix, "severely limiting access to genetic information necessary for healing as well as evolution".19

This interest me because it resonates with a quote I made many years ago.

Miracle is the outcome of an intense and constructive desire. This intense and constructive desire constitutes a distinct vibration which channels enormous power and wisdom from God to the conceiver, creating what many sees as a miracle.

Love and Faith in the system characterize Constructive Desire. Anyone who has this won’t have trouble creating miracles.

although there are changes in my views from then to now, basically it conveys good intention as powerful.

So there you are fellow let's vibrate that love vibration that no other force can subdue.

you can download the whole article here

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=31&Itemid=71

heretogrow
22nd July 2013, 04:15
I totally believe in the love and gratitude. It is how I have tried to exist here. This is not an easy concept because it involves suspending all judgment which is hard for thinking people. We usually have to really work on the tolerance and acceptance because we have researched and we end up thinking WE know what is right for everyone. Not so! Everyone is where they need to be for their own growth and we have no say in that! It is all good!

Bubu
22nd July 2013, 09:22
I totally believe in the love and gratitude. It is how I have tried to exist here. This is not an easy concept because it involves suspending all judgment which is hard for thinking people. We usually have to really work on the tolerance and acceptance because we have researched and we end up thinking WE know what is right for everyone. Not so! Everyone is where they need to be for their own growth and we have no say in that! It is all good!

we don't have to suspend judgement in fact we must be able to do so correctly. What we have to do is suspend hatred.

on "we know what is right for everyone". I have said before that the more one become wiser the more one sees his ignorance.

agree everyone is where they need to be it's something that had to do with freewill which I do not believe in. The system puts everyone in his proper place.