PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Life of Uri Geller....psychic CIA & Mossad Spy....

Cidersomerset
22nd July 2013, 12:27
The Secret Life of Uri Geller....psychic CIA & Mossad Spy....

I was not sure if I wanted to watch this when I saw it advertised, Like many I
thought him discredited and a showman one of 'Wako Jackos' playmates and a
celebrity joke.But is this just an elaborate cover for the more serious work he has
been doing for intelligence agencies over the past 40 years ?

I just watched it and it is very good. Confirming many things we talk about here....

Al Puthoff says at the end 'Real Physics is outstripping science fiction'.

9G9F2K-vMv8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b037k0c5/The_Secret_Life_of_Uri_Geller/

Uri Geller, the controversial mentalist, paranormal expert and spoon bender, has had a
life in front of the cameras, a life surrounded by controversy, a life dotted with amazing
psychic demonstrations. But most people didn't know that, away from the bent cutlery
and broken watches, he had been leading a second, covert, life as a 'psychic spy',
working secretly, and without recognition for nearly thirty years. This 'secret life' has
included work for the military and intelligence agencies on three continents - indeed,
the scientists who first did rigorous research on Geller more than forty years ago (and
concluded that he has a phenomenal gift) were funded by the CIA.

Now, for the first time, this incredible story is going to be explored in a new television
documentary, with unique and compelling interviews from Uri himself as well as those
who knew and worked closely with him.

================================================== ====

THE TELEGRAPH...

The Secret Life of Uri Geller, BBC Two, review

Jake Wallis Simons reviews The Secret Life of Uri Geller, BBC Two, which explores the
illusionist's work for intelligence agencies on three continents for 30 years.
5 5 out of 5 stars

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02622/uri-geller_2622827b.jpg

International man of mystery: 'psychic' and spoon bender Uri Geller

Uri Geller has had his fair share of criticism; many view him as nothing more than a
stage musician. On a list of the 100 most annoying people in the world, his name would
surely rank highly. But The Secret Life of Uri Geller (BBC Two) was another top-drawer
documentary from the BBC.

Now, there are two possibilities. Either the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, or it was
one of the most extraordinary pieces of television I have seen this year. Let us, for the
sake of argument, suspend our disbelief. In which case, I might just pour myself a
calming glass of something.

Because the two revelations of the documentary were a) that Uri Geller is not a shyster,
and b) that he worked for the Mossad and the CIA. The programme was based on
freshly declassified information, featured interviews with former intelligence personnel,
and contained actual footage from CIA tests.

“The camouflage for me is, hey, I’m an entertainer,” said Geller in a beguiling
interview. “But there is another side of Uri Geller and I love that James Bondish side as
much as the totally open showman. That is the dark side.”

The story began in the early Seventies. Geller was put through a series of double blind
experiments by scientists working for the CIA, and scored almost 100 per cent success
against odds of a trillion to one. Later they put him into the field; he followed KGB
agents around thinking “erase, erase”, and managed to wipe all the information from
their floppy disks.

After a period as an official secret agent in Mexico, where he used his psychic powers to
protect the president from dangerous individuals – and carried an engraved silver
pistol – Geller was recruited by the Mossad. There was a strong suggestion that he
played a key role in the audacious hostage rescue at Entebbe in 1976. And there was a
strong suggestion that he is still working for the secret services today.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/10184809/Was-Uri-Geller-hired-as-a-spy-by-intelligence-agencies.html

ulli
22nd July 2013, 13:41
Thanks, Cider. All of it is true. Uri being challenged by magicians as using only magical tricks, and have his powers denounced by Randi was all part of a plot to bring him into the world of espionage, so he could be below the radar of public scrutiny.
I once did his chart; he himself sent me his birth data, and I could not bring myself to interpret it, fearing that it might be insulting to him, and Im embarrassed to admit that I chickened out, and so I never responded to his email. What I had seen was the show-off, the need to impress, transparent and yet sincere, but also I saw the incredible force that put a lid on all of that.
He must have suffered a lot to bring those opposing forces into balance inside himself...claustrophobia being an understatement. But having these dynamics in play was also the very secret his mind-over-matter powers depended upon. By the way, apart from all that he is also a very good artist, which was not even mentioned in this documentary.
There is a lot more to Uri than meets the eye. I'm sure that everything I saw in his chart was known to the PTB, and they used this knowledge to get him to cooperate with them.

Carmody
22nd July 2013, 13:53
http://www.amazon.com/PSI-Spies-Americas-Psychic-Warfare/dp/1564149609

Jim Marrs, PSI Spies. In it you will find out that the film 'the men who stare at goats', came about as a situation that surrounded Uri Geller. he was asked to kill a goat, with his mind. YES, it CAN be done. (No, I'm not going to tell you how)

(One essential point, though. It's the same thing being done to you right now. what you are doing to yourself. It is your depth -to the core- of disbelief -that captures you. YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY.)

Uri refused. He walked out of the Military program at that point.

fQsePRD2HqE

If anyone Ever talks to you about 'Randi' and his debunking society, understand that many researchers and scientists have looked at his 'million dollar challenge'. It cannot be beat, it is a dysfunctional challenge. In any drug trials or testing regimen known to mankind, his requirements for 'proof positive' would cause all known testing regimens to FAIL his test. It is wholly scientifically invalid as a proofing system. His challenge was/is a direct mockery. If you've never looked deep enough, you'd never know that.

Also, he was a completely uneducated ground pounding punter. Not one single scientific course or credit to his name. completely illiterate in all areas of science. He was a magician, by trade.

He was a created and paid shill, a paid mouthpiece, designed to keep people off the trail of what is real and what is not.

Cidersomerset
22nd July 2013, 16:37
I really like Jim Marrs with his plain speaking journalistic background, the 3 part is
also very good though he broadens out a bit on related topics. I'l probably watch pt
2 in a bit ..LOl...

KBkEC-C0IUQ

8vKOZRVaM74

DNA
22nd July 2013, 16:44
I like this little interaction on a show Geller did with Chris Angel.
Angel hated Geller for stating he had any type of supernatural abilities, and here is a moment where Geller still pulls it out even with Chris Angel fearing Geller's ability and trying to shut him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhSBMzPjrc

In a effort to add to the conversation, Billy Meier asked about Uri Geller once and was told that Geller did in fact have ability, and strangely enough, Geller used the attention and energies of folks around him and was able to use that to fuel the spoon bending and such.
I always thought that was remarkable.
Also, when Geller was younger, he apparently had interactions with UFO's himself.
And not just a few, we are talking full blown conversations and what not.

Hey, also just to clarify a point made by Carmody

Jim Marrs, PSI Spies. In it you will find out that the film 'the men who stare at goats', came about as a situation that surrounded Uri Geller. he was asked to kill a goat, with his mind. YES, it CAN be done. (No, I'm not going to tell you how)

(One essential point, though. It's the same thing being done to you right now. what you are doing to yourself. It is your depth -to the core- of disbelief -that captures you. YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY.)

Uri refused. He walked out of the Military program at that point

I was under the impression this movie was made about Ingo Swann. And if not, who came first in the whole Remote Viewing platform? Ingo or Urri?

Cidersomerset
22nd July 2013, 16:53
Thanks DNA the multi parrallel universes are wonderful places , I 've been listening to Bob Nevritt
and Ion for the past 4 years and its certainly eye opening.

EYES WIDE OPEN
23rd July 2013, 11:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWyD_QAHVI

This was on BBC at the weekend. VERY interesting. Talks about his time remote viewing at SRI.

Arak
23rd July 2013, 11:51
Watched this yesterday. Was very intresting! Remote viewing and telekinesy are real phenomenons, would love to be able to use those skills at will also. Especially I am fascinated by telepathy and telekinesy.

Sunny-side-up
23rd July 2013, 12:51
It shows I think how if we can put our mind to a task we can bring forth more powers than we normal use, if ya lucky or developed. IE in the documentary Uri was asked to erase computer data disks of Russian origin, all Uri supposedly did was concentrate and repeat 'Erase, erase' over and over. He didn't put in no complicated techniques!

All goes to show these phenomenon are real and can be used, The Mind is a mysterious and wonderful place ha!

Carmody
23rd July 2013, 16:08
Watched this yesterday. Was very intresting! Remote viewing and telekinesy are real phenomenons, would love to be able to use those skills at will also. Especially I am fascinated by telepathy and telekinesy.

The reality is that both You and I, are these things.

Since you are these things, embodied.... a directed form of these energies, as a protrusion into this reality, and you remain in ignorance of that point, then you can be manipulated and used.

Now do we begin to understand?

If the true depth of you understands that it is real then the true depth of that understanding can begin to manifest, through that depth, and ceases to be unconscious.

If the depth of it is blocked, then it can be manipulated by those who wish to collect and use such energies. In that case, the depth of you is a horse, or ox, tied to a cart. A cart pulling someone else around.

Common agreement is required to hold a backdrop in existence.

That common agreement, that unconscious hold of keeping this place together, for the sake of all... is being manipulated.

The avatar, the human body, the common vehicle for this space, this area we call earth, this vehicle this system of reality creation, a shaping and holding system, an erected common frameworks of energetic connection and expression. One that is both individual and common. It is designed to be learned in childhood and then left to be semi to near fully autonomous.

Note that Buddhist (and similar) training involves reclaiming that area and moving it back to being under conscious control. As are all esoteric teachings designed to move toward.

The point where it happened.... was the creation and insertion of a block. once set in place, it can hold itself in people and spread. WHICH IT HAS. It is so prevalent, that one can cloud other people's minds. easily. or control entire crowds by reaching into their mechanism, this common reality mechanism which has been distorted... and now that distortion is held as a reality, by all.

Manipulating children is important for this system, this matrix of control, for this backdrop of manipulation. In our physical childhood, we build our unconscious reality holding and forming capacities and mechanisms.

Which is why you see satanic rituals involving children, brainwashing involving children, the take over of human education of their young. The fear mongering as a form of maintaining the block on looking into the mechanism that clears the self.

The purposeful focus on the outer-world, the sex, the violence, the drugs, the wars, the fears. Look outward, never within, is the message. To maintain the control of the body, the body used as a block, to block the access to it's core function..which is a vehicle for being here and a method of holding a common reality the 3d sense. the literal fabrication of a time/space matrix of being from the multidimensional fabric of the universe, as seen from this doorway.

That the way out is remembrance and regression therapy, the origins of the true and original Scientology , meditation and stilling, hypnosis and regression hypnosis, the works of Micheal Newton, and the works of Dolores Cannon. And so on.

Those who control this matrix for their own ideas on feeding and control, they block via the control and maintenance of EGO in humanity. The chemtrails, the GMO food, the fluoride, the pesticides, the medication, the sports, the electronic radiation, the depleted soils, the holding back of technology, the very mental atmosphere itself, as well. It is created and held by all who are involved in it.

Carmody
23rd July 2013, 16:41
Getting back to the clouding of peoples minds and forcing a reality ON them, so that their reality frameworks is kept under control....

I DARE you to remember what I've said here, in this above post... and HOLD it in your mind and move INTO understanding it and TAMING this false mechanism.

The consensus reality formation and flow...will PUSH it from you, and attempt to force you back to blankness, you will forget these two posts, unless you work at it, constantly.

Why does the mystic isolate themselves in all ways??? A good chunk of it..is for this very reason.

HOLD FAST.

Good luck.

Arak
23rd July 2013, 18:02
Wise words Carmody. And I basicly know, that everything is just a dream. But I still haven't been able to make it lucid. :)

chocolate
23rd July 2013, 19:32
Thank you,EYES WIDE OPEN, I really liked this video.

I admire abilities that go together with sense of humor. He is most definitely interesting person from many perspectives. And I can relate to the "higher powers pulling the strings" idea. Refreshing watch!

DNA
23rd July 2013, 19:50
This show was just posted on a thread yesterday by Cidersomerset The Secret Life of Uri Geller....psychic CIA & Mossad Spy.... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61480-The-Secret-Life-of-Uri-Geller....psychic-CIA-Mossad-Spy....)

Paul
23rd July 2013, 20:45
This show was just posted on a thread yesterday by Cidersomerset The Secret Life of Uri Geller....psychic CIA & Mossad Spy.... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61480-The-Secret-Life-of-Uri-Geller....psychic-CIA-Mossad-Spy....)

Thanks - threads merged.

Taurean
23rd July 2013, 21:37
He was chairman of Reading Football Club for a while and I seem to recall him trying to get the supporters behind a positive thought exercise. Needless to say they were relegated. I think he also tried it for the England team on one occasion.

Flash
24th July 2013, 00:11

Since you are these things, embodied.... a directed form of these energies, as a protrusion into this reality, and you remain in ignorance of that point, then you can be manipulated and used.

If the true depth of you understands that it is real then the true depth of that understanding can begin to manifest, through that depth, and ceases to be unconscious.

If the depth of it is blocked, then it can be manipulated by those who wish to collect and use such energies. In that case, the depth of you is a horse, or ox, tied to a cart. A cart pulling someone else around.

That common agreement, that unconscious hold of keeping this place together, for the sake of all... is being manipulated.

The avatar, the human body, the common vehicle for this space, this area we call earth, this vehicle this system of reality creation, a shaping and holding system, an erected common frameworks of energetic connection and expression. One that is both individual and common. It is designed to be learned in childhood and then left to be semi to near fully autonomous.

Note that Buddhist (and similar) training involves reclaiming that area and moving it back to being under conscious control. As are all esoteric teachings designed to move toward.

The point where it happened.... was the creation and insertion of a block. once set in place, it can hold itself in people and spread. WHICH IT HAS. It is so prevalent, that one can cloud other people's minds. easily. or control entire crowds by reaching into their mechanism, this common reality mechanism which has been distorted... and now that distortion is held as a reality, by all.

Manipulating children is important for this system, this matrix of control, for this backdrop of manipulation. In our physical childhood, we build our unconscious reality holding and forming capacities and mechanisms.

Which is why you see satanic rituals involving children, brainwashing involving children, the take over of human education of their young. The fear mongering as a form of maintaining the block on looking into the mechanism that clears the self.

The purposeful focus on the outer-world, the sex, the violence, the drugs, the wars, the fears. Look outward, never within, is the message. To maintain the control of the body, the body used as a block, to block the access to it's core function..which is a vehicle for being here and a method of holding a common reality the 3d sense. the literal fabrication of a time/space matrix of being from the multidimensional fabric of the universe, as seen from this doorway.

That the way out is remembrance and regression therapy, the origins of the true and original Scientology , meditation and stilling, hypnosis and regression hypnosis, the works of Micheal Newton, and the works of Dolores Cannon. And so on.

Those who control this matrix for their own ideas on feeding and control, they block via the control and maintenance of EGO in humanity. The chemtrails, the GMO food, the fluoride, the pesticides, the medication, the sports, the electronic radiation, the depleted soils, the holding back of technology, the very mental atmosphere itself, as well. It is created and held by all who are involved in it.

It frankly cannot be clearer Carmody, if someone does not understand, well, you mastered clarity herein.

But as you say, we may manipulate ourselves and/or be manipulated into forgetting.

Gardener
24th July 2013, 03:23
Bumping this:
Just so you can read it again. :)
And then again for a third time, and on the third time really get into understanding what Carmody is saying because its really, really, important. This obfuscation that happens to us is practically complete by the time we are 5 years old. Much of it happens in the pre-verbal stage, which is why we can't access it easily, we have no frame of reference, just feelings which we can't describe.

Carmody
24th July 2013, 04:40
I was under the impression this movie was made about Ingo Swann. And if not, who came first in the whole Remote Viewing platform? Ingo or Urri?

You are right. it was about Ingo.

Uri was also involved, IIRC.. he came to the program. He was also asked to do some very nasty things. I'd have to go back and rad it again. many books under the bridge since then.

araucaria
24th July 2013, 07:58
Uri Geller was a friend of Don Elkins, the initiator and questioner of the Law of One series, who talks about what they would do together:

http://www.uri-geller.com/donelkins.htm

Star Tsar
29th July 2013, 06:30
@ 1 hour 36 minutes of this interview with Freeman & Rex Church hosted by Clyde Lewis, Clyde claims that Uri was a handler of Michael Jackson & that he was following an entity from outer space called Spectra for the CIA!?!?! Anybody have more info on these claims?
I have not viewed the Uri Geller program yet.
:)

hwShTJLO93k

ViralSpiral
29th July 2013, 12:38
I DARE you to remember what I've said here, in this above post... and HOLD it in your mind and move INTO understanding it and TAMING this false mechanism.

You rock my world! I know you may not have a propensity for a fan club. Uuuuuunlucky! :)

I read your words two/three/a hundred times. Mostly I cry due to the 'true depth of understanding' and enormity of the burden, for the potential to change. To move the cheese.

That said, and after having watched the Uri video, do you think that the balance of scales of people's predisposition for 'sleeping' is truly shifting? Is the percentage still negligible?

I also watched another video (talk about dot connecting) that Gio kindly posted - Secret Space Program: Peter Levenda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk), in which Uri is also mentioned being part of the 'the program'. Fast forward to 0:44

In the op's video, Uri mentions that he was 're-activated' after 911. Why would that be? Light versus dark?

Ramblin'. Back to the chopping wood, carrying water.....

Shannow
30th July 2013, 12:42

Read a great book, multiple times, written by Puthoff and Targ about their messing about at the SRI with remote viewing, Ingo Swann etc.

Very very compelling (alas, like all the good books at this library, been stolen)...

Their piece on Geller was interesting, as IIRC, they wanted him to influence a quartz crystal inside a machine...which he didn't do very well. When he asked what would happen if he did change the crystal, they explained that the chart recorder would move. At which point it did violently and destructively.

In a reality where thoughts and observations create reality, you don't need to understand piezoelectronics, quantum mechanics et all, as they aren't typically observed phenomenon.

It doesn't matter how well we construct tools to see ever smaller particles, or ever further into the universe. The fact that we are looking there will mean that there are forever smaller and larger things found, infinitely.