PDA

View Full Version : 'Rightful king of England' dies in Australia

Ria
24th July 2013, 09:38
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9373273/Rightful-king-of-England-dies-in-Australia.html
'Rightful king of England' dies in Australia
An Australian purported to be the rightful king of England – the 14th Earl of Loudoun, has died in his hometown where he worked as a forklift truck driver.

Abney-Hastings, who was 69, was widowed but has several children Photo: WILLIAM WEST/AFP/Getty Images
By Jonathan Pearlman, Sydney7:06PM BST 03 Jul 201243 Comments
Michael Abney-Hastings, or "King Michael", was a British-born self-proclaimed republican who made international headlines in 2004 when a Channel 4 documentary suggested that King Edward IV was conceived illegitimately. It said the crown should have been passed down the Plantagenet line – ending at Abney-Hastings.
The reluctant, would-be king was born in Sussex and went to school at Ampleforth College in Yorkshire but moved as a teenager with his family to the small Australian town of Jerilderie, population 768, about 400 miles from Sydney.
His "claim" to the throne first became apparent after the documentary, Britain's Real Monarch, put forward a thesis by a historian, Dr Michael Jones, who said King Edward, who reigned from 1461 to 1483, was conceived when his parents were 100 miles apart.
At the time, according to a document unearthed by Dr Jones in a library in Rouen, Edward's supposed father, Richard, 3rd Duke of York, was said to be fighting the French near Paris, while his mother, Lady Cecily Neville, was at court in Rouen.
Furthermore, Lady Cecily was said to be spending a great deal of time with a local archer named Blaybourne and the two were rumoured to be having an affair. King Louis XI of France is said to have once claimed about King Edward: "His name is not King Edward – everybody knows his name is Blaybourne."
Related Articles
Prince determined to tackle Australian republicanism 19 Jan 2010
Julia Gillard wants Australia to become a republic 17 Aug 2010
Prince William tour leads to surge in support for the monarchy in Australia 25 Jan 2010
It was therefore proposed that Abney-Hastings, the direct descendant of George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence and brother of Edward IV, should be the rightful King.
When the claim was raised with Abney-Hastings at his farm in Jerilderie, he said he had been elected to the local shire council and would prefer to focus on his duties as councillor.
"When they told me I was surprised all right," he said. "But I don't think it will worry us too much. Titles don't mean much out here and I have no intention of leaving Jerilderie ... Why would you want to be King anyway? They can't do anything without someone on their back."
Abney-Hastings, who was 69, was widowed but has several children. He once joked that his eldest son would have to wait until he died before pressing a claim to the throne.
"He'll have to wait," he said. "It's not available till I go."
He had been battling a debilitating illness and had been in and out of hospital in the lead-up to his death on Saturday.
Though he did not budge from his support for Australia to become a republic, he did once note that his friends and family stood up and broke into God Save the King at a Christmas dinner shortly after the documentary was broadcast.
The new potential heir to the throne, Simon Abney-Hastings, the 15th Earl of Loudon, is a 37-year-old bachelor who works for a fabrics company in the town of Wangaratta, about 140 miles from Melbourne. He said he was aware he was "possibly" the rightful king but would prefer not to take the throne.
"I have always known about this – I have lived it," he said. "It does make you think about how things could be different. I am quite happy with how things have turned out. I have made my own life."

Lifebringer
24th July 2013, 11:52
I think God hath molded this heart to learn the people's and land and businesses and workers and good.

Hmm...Prince William is on board also? Alright, perhaps that's the reason the Queen was about to go on holiday. He's died now, and I wonder....hmmm....The son Simon also seems to have been bread as a commoner to "know" the people and lead one day perhaps? Certainly Charles, Elizabeth's son knew. He's never shown an interest in leading the country, and surely wishes to go his own way. I believe it's Camilla, that likes the circles and pomp and circumstance titles, more than what's right. It will be the people of England's and this young man's/possible future King, that will be the decider. It may split the people one way, however, I also think they would want to do what is right for their nation. Just saying they sound a lot more humbler, than the Queen's family, but then, I really don't know her, and have only read about the churches of England in Canada, founding schools that used child sacrifice. & children were selected, and none ever seen again, and the children at that time in the class room, remember her and her husband coming to select them. Then when the school closed, all the Native American children's corpses and bones in the back of the "religious" school No wonder William and Harry stay far away from Granny's dealings.

Just saying, satanic worship and churches have done stranger things than that over the course of history, but it is on the books and the Pope (not this one) was involved in it at that time. There are warrants of "crimes to humanity" as we read, type and click now.

Ria
24th July 2013, 12:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCasz6oeL4&feature=player_embedded
Uploaded on Jun 15, 2011

Investigating Richard III, Tony Robinson was shown evidence to suggest that the royal line was tainted by the illegitimacy of Edward IV. So who should be sitting on the throne today? Tony tries to find out in a detective story that takes him from the Tower of London via Debrett's Peerage to ruined castles and family tombs in Scotland and Ashby de la Zouch

Tesseract
25th July 2013, 23:45
It always amazed me how determined this guy was not to stir the pot, looks like his son is the same...