PDA

View Full Version : Can Bigfoot be Captured and Released?

jagman
25th July 2013, 03:26
The legendary Bigfoot has been spotted by thousands and thousands
of people from all over the globe. Their is a percentage of these people that are making up stories and their is also a percentage that are
misidentification, and their are also people who know what they saw.

I think the Bigfoot can be captured and released in a way that would
cause little trauma to the creature. If it was proven that these creatures
exist, they would be given protection from hunters and people looking
to get rich and famous.

I think i have found an area where a family of these creatures live.

shadowstalker
25th July 2013, 03:37
Ya well don't tell nobody..

TigaHawk
25th July 2013, 03:46
Perhaps it's better that they are a myth? Government protection means nothing. It would encourage more people to go there to look at them, it would also disturb them and make their life hell. They do their best to avoid us, i think it's for good reason.

Then the scientific community would step in, claiming this is teh missing link for humans, get the OK stamp to capture a few to perform medical studies and experiments, another animal in a cage being tortured for reasons it cant understand (and if it knew why it would not care, it would still want out)

Give it a few years or perhaps a decade for the hype to dye down and they'll be farmed and on the path of being domesticated, either as pets or slave labour.

Id appreciate the experience personally, perhaps take some pictures or a video and leave it at that. You would be another person on youtube with a good clip that people humm and harr at, call a hoax or cheer at for proof of their existance - but you'd not be destroying their life by bringing them forwarth to the public eye.

william r sanford72
25th July 2013, 04:51
you have been given a rare gift jagman.and i truly mean rare on every leval.cool.

Nerge
25th July 2013, 12:03
If people went anywhere near them with the thoughts of capturing them in their minds, for whatever reason, I'd expect they would steer well clear of them.

Better to initiate open, honest and humble contact with them on their own terms than to force any sort of capture - I don't think that's the way to approach this.

seeker/reader
25th July 2013, 12:13
----------------

GK76
25th July 2013, 12:28
Have they declared an intention to harm anyone? Are they a threat to your freewill? No, I guess not, then just let them be. The hunters will be condignly punished in due course. Science can go F' itself. They are just believers in a type of organised religion anyway, most of their "knowledge" is actually no more than belief that has reached critical mass.

Imagine someone killing or capturing you because they wanted to study you, or worse still, simply for fame.

Isn't it about time people saw other entities as a reflection instead of an opponent, or sadly, a resource?

conk
25th July 2013, 15:59
Go out and leave gifts for them. Wonder if it would be possible to develop trust?

mojo
25th July 2013, 16:08
Wonder if anyone ever did an information request to the government for data on Bigfoot? Would Bigfoot be classified information and if so why? I think tptb already know and did capture him just as they use MILABS for abducting humans, Bigfoot would be studied and tested as well. Better to stop any practice/studies on Bigfoots or to bring them into the light and to find out how many we have in captivity and push for release.

BrianEn
25th July 2013, 16:30
I agree with Shadow Stalker they're best left alone. People will swarm them, and they move.

Kano
25th July 2013, 17:15
I think the Bigfoot can be captured and released in a way that would
cause little trauma to the creature.

That would be assuming that you are smarter than they are. My impression is that they are incredibly intelligent creatures. Going into the brush to catch them would be doing it on their turf so they would already have the advantage. They are highly organized with a complex social structure. One of the reasons that we find no bones of these creatures is because they honor their dead like we do. They bury them.

donk
25th July 2013, 17:32
I think "capture (abduction) & release" would be traumatic enough not to do it. I am a firm advocate that it is a violation of free will, regardless of benevolent intent.

I am glad they are resourceful enough not to have been successfully hunted, I feel if they have not been by now, they got something figured out, I don't think they need us fearing for them at this point...

Chip
25th July 2013, 19:00
Go out and leave gifts for them. Wonder if it would be possible to develop trust?

Great idea!
I hear they like beef jerky?

conk
25th July 2013, 19:33
The American Indians believe that Bigfoot lives underground. That would partially explain why no bones, camps, nests, etc. are found.

seeker/reader
25th July 2013, 21:42
-----------------

WhiteRabbit
25th July 2013, 23:57
I donīt think there is an interest in capturing one. If there is, whatever they would learn from it wonīt be made public anyway. The existence of these creatures is a threat to the current scientific paradigm regarding human evolution. They are way too powerful to be considered the missing link and my guess is if one were to examine them and compare their bones to pre-human bones, one would find that "pre-human" are actually "pre-bigfoot". This would cause a lot of uncomfortable questions needing to be answered and a lot of "humble-pies" to be eaten in the scientific community and we canīt have that now can we?

jagman
26th July 2013, 04:57
I will not tell the location but I do have some nice arial footage taken from several drones.
The guy who got me the footage was a former member here "anklebiter" A.K.A Rob.
Thanks Rob.

jagman
26th July 2013, 06:06
Here is the footage.The Cameras is a little shaky at first while he
gains altitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb6-G-oVUJE&feature=player_embedded

Flash
26th July 2013, 06:20
Jagman, are we suppose to see anything in that video you posted. I am the dummiest when it comes to finding a needle in a haystack. Also when it comes to playing what is different in between two similar images. So if you do not point out what has to be seen to me, I just won't see it.

Thanks

jagman
26th July 2013, 06:35
Jagman, are we suppose to see anything in that video you posted. I am the dummiest when it comes to finding a needle in a haystack. Also when it comes to playing what is different in between two similar images. So if you do not point out what has to be seen to me, I just won't see it.

Thanks

This is just some arial footage of an area where the creatures
have made contact with humans. What I mean by contact is,
Tree knocks, Howls amd sightings. I think the bigfeet actually
live 10 miles north of this location.,Thousands of acres forest
With lakes, streams, deer, just an excellent food supply and
no hunting allowed.

CarnageCandy
26th July 2013, 10:15
I like the idea that they are / have evolved from neanderthals, ive seen plenty of documentaries where they have caught bigfoot on a flir night vision camera, they have collated DNA that was unidentified, hair collected that cant be matched, had rocks and logs thrown at them, tree peeking, tree knocking.
The truth is, unfortunately people wont believe until one is caught. I think they should be left alone, although they seem very curious and seem to want to communicate.
If one was ever caught i dred to think what it would be put through.

Its legal to shoot a bigfoot in texas...
I will post some interesting links when im home
regards

jagman
26th July 2013, 15:32
This is just some arial footage of an area where the creatures
have made contact with humans. What I mean by contact is,
Tree knocks, Howls amd sightings. I think the bigfeet actually
live 10 miles north of this location.,Thousands of acres of forest
With lakes, streams, deer., Just an excellent food supply and
no hunting allowed.
I posted this vid late last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb6-G-oVUJE