PDA

View Full Version : An important part of why America has failed

Carmody
26th July 2013, 02:34
It has been said that:"America is a giant experiment in contract law".

Law for this, laws for that, laws for everything. Lawyers, lawyers, lawyers, as far as the eye can see. judges and courts out the wazoo. Importantly, it was slowly taken over by private and vested interests.

This was the failure point.

It is important to understand that making laws for everything is what strips the social function, strips the underlying human social contract..... from the equation.

Watch this and understand. observe closely the part about the daycare center,and that once broken by the creation of 'rules' (law), the social contract remained broken, even after the law was removed.

Understand that when law intervenes and inflects itself into the given situation, social contract decays. The contractual situation evolves to the lowest common denominator, which is capitalistic low empathy mindsets in control... the given human system becomes broken...and remains broken.

qu7ZpWecIS8

Understand that human beings operate in an atmosphere of social contract. recently it was proven that humans, in any given size of group and group of contacts are NOT naturally warlike, they are peaceful by nature.

IF..one inflicts a legal situation from a top balanced power structure, then social contract is broken and law becomes the operating parameter and social behavior decays.

In other words, humans don't need a strong hand from above, no. Quite the opposite. nor do they need a legal structure to run their lives (religion, etc, not needed)..it is rather that the strong hand and the law is what has broken their natural and normal social contracts.

Prodigal Son
26th July 2013, 02:40
Can anyone see the correlation to the Old Testament Demiurge Jehovah? I suggest reading the books of Leviticus and Deuteronomy. It is so obviously written by a sick and demented control freak. The Dark Cabal are without a doubt the modern day Pharisees. They just have to control every damn thing. It goes along with the territory and being negative. So they create laws upon laws upon laws because they are obsessed with control, which directly rises out of their own FEAR. These people live on fear, and you are what you eat.

When a body is breaking down you have atoms stealing electrons from each other because there is a shortage of electrons. When a body is growing and thriving there is an overabundance of electrons because everyone is looking to share, they are happy electrons. Thankfully this is the way the basic blocks of the universe behave. This idea is a big part of the Kabbalah teachings... invoked by the Parable of the Sheep and the Goats.

The Kabbalistic Tree of Life explains that as you move into the higher densities, with each level the amount of laws we live under gets cut in half. On the Malkuth level of Earth, there are 96 laws. The astral plane would have 48 laws, the Mental Plane 24, and the Emotional Plane 12 and then 6 and then 3 (the Holy Trinity). At the level of Father or Kether there is only one Law and that is LOVE. :)

Another1
26th July 2013, 02:57
In other words, humans don't need a strong hand from above, no. Quite the opposite. nor do they need a legal structure to run their lives (religion, etc, not needed)..it is rather that the strong hand and the law is what has broken their natural and normal social contracts.

That's some real gold there :)

3Wte5-_gCDQ

Shared space traffic intersection in Drachten, The Netherlands.

Traffic signals removed in 2002.

The junction handles around 17,000 vehicles per day.

turiya
26th July 2013, 03:42
I was amazed how "order out of chaos" is so prevalent in India. Very seldom does someone get into a rage over it.

Typical Indian traffic scene - New Delhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIk3RpV6RA

turiya :cool:

ulli
26th July 2013, 03:55
They can make all the laws they want...Im not worried.
It's when law enforcement is out of control
that's when I start preparing to move to another country.
Got out of England just in time....1982.
Today Im enjoying living in the Wild Wild West, (Central America)
and have a huge respect for anyone who lives in the US or Europe.
Those are soul killer countries.

genevieve
26th July 2013, 07:58
Carmody--

Wonderful post.

So . . . . social contracts, once broken, cannot be restored.

I can't imagine that this is true. Can you?

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

happyexpat
26th July 2013, 12:21
I think it has failed because the people handed over all their rights and responsibilities to the government.

The nanny state came to be because the people wanted it.

The founding fathers never intended for anyone to quit thinking and hand over the reins.

ulli
26th July 2013, 19:35
And I think also that she has failed because of her size.
DC and the lobbyists too far away from most places,
so ordinary people can't relate to what happens there.
And not to forget the media, and advertising....

But then again, maybe she hasnt failed, at least not yet...
but is just going through a puberty crisis.
Time will tell.

Flash
26th July 2013, 20:45
One of the social contract has also to do with the tax system. I remember years ago reading on a research that was comparing underground work (broken social agreement on taxes) versus "honest" society.

It was discover that when the tax burden, all taxes included - on salary, sales taxes, medicaid taxes, entetainment taxes, etc etc - when all the taxes combined reach 60% of gross income, people start evading taxes. When it reach 70%, the whole system goes underground. This means that in fact, the social contract has been broken by the taxing governments, they over did it. And it was observed that once a society has gone under the table, even if taxes are decreased, it does not come back to its previous "honesty" levels.

Social contracts are also quite broken when rampant briberies and mafia behaving are discovered amongst the elected ones, as it just happened in the last year in Quebec cities - 2% of contracts going to the mafia, 2% going to the parties or its elected members, another 1% to something else etc. It was calculated that Montrealers paid 30% of contracts values into briberies through their taxes. Such a breech in social contract will never be repaired.

In the third world, where briberies is the way, it becomes part of the social contract. But do not ask for infrastructure being built for all, it is not part of these kind of social contracts. Same thing was happening in Montreal, you should see our streets, so full of holes and badly maintained that is feel like a very poor country by now.

giovonni
26th July 2013, 21:10
It's Not Over Yet ... :)

Carmody
27th July 2013, 03:55
Yes, the baboon story. The living real example, that shows the way.

85% of the top violent dominant males in the group, managed to control and eat the largest amounts of the tainted meat -and died.

What emerged, was the residual of the females and the more calm males.

Many years and generations later, even with the infusion of new males from other groups, the new paradigm of a different method of communication and living...remains.

The direct and real lesson... is that the violent and controlling males have to go. All of them.

In totality. Period. All. Gone.

If you want your peaceful society, then the alpha males have to go. No hiding, no working in the backdrop, no pretending to be good, no buried crimes, nothing. Gone in the absolute totality sense. No substitute of any kind will do. Genetically MISSING. Forever. Ended.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/science/no-time-for-bullies-baboons-retool-their-culture.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

http://www.ourfutureplanet.org/news/566

And so on.

Your only other option, if you decide to allow them to live and genetically "be", is to fight with that type ---forever. Without a break, around every corner, behind every bush and to live a permanently stressed life, with them mercilessly and relentlessly moving toward total control, forever... Because that is what they do, that is what they are, that is their wiring and they have NO incentive or capacity to change it. They'll kill you first and ..will do exactly that, with no mercy or thought. destroying your family, your future, your safety, your comfort, your peace, forever. As long as they are alive, they will twist your for their desires. And stress an entire world to their aims.

Those are your options.

Prodigal Son
27th July 2013, 04:13
The Kabbalistic Tree of Life explains that as you move into the higher densities, with each level the amount of laws we live under gets cut in half. On the Malkuth level of Earth, there are 96 laws. The astral plane would have 48 laws, the Mental Plane 24, and the Emotional Plane 12 and then 6 and then 3 (the Holy Trinity). At the level of Father or Kether there is only one Law and that is LOVE. :)

When I read this again I knew there was something wrong with it, and I wanted to correct myself and apologize. I went back and reviewed my lessons and it is actually 48 laws that we live under here in the physical plane, and that is why we have 48 chromosomes. (2 are spiritual and unrecognized by mainstream science.) In places that are very depressed or depraved, like in some dangerous urban areas or places where there is extreme immorality like Times Square or the West Side of Manhattan there could be 96 laws. These laws range from things like gravity to the need for food, air and water to survive.

ulli
27th July 2013, 07:33

85% of the top violent dominant males in the group, managed to control and eat the largest amounts of the tainted meat -and died.

Many years and generations later, even with the infusion of new males from other groups, the new paradigm of a different method of communication and living...remains.

The direct and real lesson... is that the violent and controlling males have to go. All of them.

If you want your peaceful society, then the alpha males have to go. No hiding, no working in the backdrop, no pretending to be good, no buried crimes, nothing. Gone in the absolute totality sense. No substitute of any kind will do. Genetically MISSING. Forever. Ended.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/science/no-time-for-bullies-baboons-retool-their-culture.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

And so on.

Your only other option, if you decide to allow them to live and genetically "be", is to fight with that type ---forever. Without a break, around every corner, behind every bush and to live a permanently stressed life, with them mercilessly and relentlessly moving toward total control, forever... Because that is what they do, that is what they are, that is their wiring and they have NO incentive or capacity to change it. They'll kill you first and ..will do exactly that, with no mercy or thought. destroying your family, your future, your safety, your comfort, your peace, forever. As long as they are alive, they will twist your for their desires. And stress an entire world to their aims.

Those are your options.

It's not so much the persons.
It's their testosterone levels.
Lower those and change will happen.

Another1
27th July 2013, 08:55

By the looks of all the teeeeveeee commercials this may already be in the works?
Late night ads run neck 'n neck tween testosterone boosting meds and 'you may have cancer, call us now'
Low testosterone is being pushed as the latest thing wrong with men that can be fixed with drugs.

FWIW:
killing off the Alphas would certainly annoy a lot of women folk me thinks
mellow guys are boring ... one can read that in forums, magazines, newspapers, bathroom stalls, hell, youtube has entire sections discussing this *LOL*

ulli
27th July 2013, 12:41

By the looks of all the teeeeveeee commercials this may already be in the works?
Late night ads run neck 'n neck tween testosterone boosting meds and 'you may have cancer, call us now'
Low testosterone is being pushed as the latest thing wrong with men that can be fixed with drugs.

FWIW:
killing off the Alphas would certainly annoy a lot of women folk me thinks
mellow guys are boring ... one can read that in forums, magazines, newspapers, bathroom stalls, hell, youtube has entire sections discussing this *LOL*

If that is true then Carmody's suggestion has my blessings
Get rid of the lot, their women included. And don't forget their bratty kids.

Belle
27th July 2013, 13:19
It has been said that:"America is a giant experiment in contract law".

Law for this, laws for that, laws for everything. Lawyers, lawyers, lawyers, as far as the eye can see. judges and courts out the wazoo. Importantly, it was slowly taken over by private and vested interests.

This was the failure point.

It is important to understand that making laws for everything is what strips the social function, strips the underlying human social contract..... from the equation.

Watch this and understand. observe closely the part about the daycare center,and that once broken by the creation of 'rules' (law), the social contract remained broken, even after the law was removed.

Understand that when law intervenes and inflects itself into the given situation, social contract decays. The contractual situation evolves to the lowest common denominator, which is capitalistic low empathy mindsets in control... the given human system becomes broken...and remains broken.

The results of the daycare center changing its rules is, imo, a good example of the 'law' of unintended consequences at work. (for a definition see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_consequences)

The more laws imposed, the more unanticipated/unintended consequences of those laws...until the system itself implodes.

Applying this to the baboon story...the greed and selfishness of the alpha males resulted in their death.

The more control applied, the greater the chance of self-destruction.

Not saying that we shouldn't help it along and do what we must to eliminate the violent and controlling alphas....

Delight
27th July 2013, 15:57
I grew up in the USA with a mother who was hyper patriotic. We had screaming fights because I argued that all the governments are the same. I don't think the US is any different than any country in its problems. There is subjugation. It is clearly laid out in this video from the 80's as in many places.

The material that we are still seeing argued is right here in. This story of alien intelligence may be a parable or it may be true. I feel that actually all this trauma is something we can use to propel us way beyond the limits when we finally take back power. I believe in expansion of consciousness. I believe I am part of a WONDERFUL story that includes the US experiment.

oQQ6l7A_Ndw

I KNOW that we who are not content and whole within (and susceptible to listening to the degrading voice that is programmed to manipulate) are pulled into INNER war fighting or fleeing ourselves...always stressed....Geography is not the problem or any regime.

There is a larger perspective that some call "spirituality" but I believe it is "reality"
For instance, "the golden rule" states that I receive as I give. I believe the reason "I" fail (not America, not YOU, not the system) is when I deviate from deciding that no matter what I see around, I choose. I learn who is boss and why the system needed to develop trauma based manipulation.

Do I decline to agree that I can be controled by fear?
Do I just refuse to believe I am lowly, sinful and guilty EVEN WHEN I did not live up to the ideal!

MY MIND has power. I am not a "fallen" creature.
We are the evolution guided by a larger context of Creator and Creation
Do I hold true to being OF CREATOR giving only what I would have done to me? Do I remain true to love? These seem an antidote to the twisted politic.

Millions of stories of abuse mean that there are millions of people who must refuse to be driven on by the past and become loving to self as a body animal with mind. It is very much a master's game. This is something I am listening to at the moment:

jPonCp6miZU

risveglio
27th July 2013, 17:12
I think the "Social Contract" is one of the great lies most have accepted.

For some reason I think this fits here.
rAdUuGsi30g

Testosterone levels that are too low can be quite unhealthy for men but there are plenty of natural ways to keep it up. Women in power love war just as much as men in power (Napolitano, Clinton, Bachmann, Warren, etc), is their testosterone just too high?

Carmody
27th July 2013, 17:46
recent studies have illustrated that your position is totally wrongheaded. That ancient and 'wild' humans were naturally peace-like, and peaceable..

when the group gets too big, and a stranger can be seen in a group, then the paranoia begins and the sociopath can slip their low empathy desires into the mix.

risveglio
27th July 2013, 17:50
recent studies have illustrated that your position is totally wrongheaded. That ancient and 'wild' humans were naturally peace-like, and peaceable..

when the group gets too big, and a stranger can be seen in a group, then the paranoia begins and the sociopath can slip their low empathy desires into the mix.

Which position? If ancient and wild humans are naturally peace-like, why do we need the Social Contract?

If its the testosterone, that could be true, but when mine was very low, I had more health problems than I do now but maybe I was just creating my own reality or something.

If its the clip, it probably just doesn't fit here. Something that Delight said just triggered it.

Flash
27th July 2013, 18:20

In other words, the sociopath take advantages of the size of the population not to be detected, while in a small population he would be noticed and stopped? Yes and no: he would be noticed in a small population and may be stopped, yet, how many of us have seen complete bullying in small environments where everybody knew who the psychopath was, yet did not stop him? Many.

I am going to get the baboon videos, it is so explicit, the psychopaths were in a small society, yet, nobody would have the strenght or courage to stop them. However, once nature took care of it (by having the psychopath baboons eagerly filling themselves with rotten meat - not sharing it, and therefore dying), the whole baboon society changed and cortisol levels of the whole troup decreased substantially. We all know that high cortisol levels brings a very unhealthy environment and unhealthy individuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcTvFqzxA0#at=124

Taken from this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52202-CBSNEWS-60-minutes-Babies-help-unlock-the-origins-of-morality&p=586299&viewfull=1#post586299

By the way, the "social contract" of the new baboon society, is that we do not attack our peers, we share, we behave!!!

Delight
27th July 2013, 18:31

Which position? If ancient and wild humans are naturally peace-like, why do we need the Social Contract?

If its the testosterone, that could be true, but when mine was very low, I had more health problems than I do now but maybe I was just creating my own reality or something.

If its the clip, it probably just doesn't fit here. Something that Delight said just triggered it.

I am a little curious to explore what is meant above?

We unfortunately are no longer natural and wild and actually I believe this is a growing edge of consciousness on the Grand scale. It means we do have the need to make choices and "social contracts". The social contracts that are imposed from "above" are different in my opinion than contracts that we use as tools to communicate what responsibilities we choose.

The programming imposes a set that serves the system. If we are able to create an experiment in "civilization" that serves us, it just makes no sense to have social contracts that destroy our "health" and yet we think we "have to" agree to perform...because of the messages about "value", we ourselves believe (or disbelieve but cannot refuse).

We are all interested in "how we may live" in harmony within and with each other if we are "conscious" of the benefit...This is just what I think at this point.

araucaria
27th July 2013, 20:13

And so on.

Those are your options.

The question then becomes: what would be the human equivalent of tainted meat?

Flash
27th July 2013, 23:06
a genetically engineer deadly virus targetting exclusively psychopaths. We now know that their brainwaves are different. However, it seems the reverse has been happening, it is psychopaths who are engineering viruses to target the empathetic ones.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 02:20

There appears to be one.

0IgYp4Noz90

Note what he says about having to be physically clear to consume the manna. This superconductive/multi-dimensional DNA enhancer. If one has cancer, then the cancer also multiplies.

One has to be philosophically prepared, mentally prepared...so they can make the leap. Years of preparation and then the physical preparation, at the same time.

Imagine what happens when the sociopath... is put into full contact with their higher self, in linear time-space conscious mind. Madness is the minimum to expect. Just like the departed human who decides to not return to source after dying, and wanders like a ghost.

In this case, still physical, alive..and burned to pieces.

Flash
28th July 2013, 02:28
LOL Carmody. So the Fema camps would finally have a true beneficial use, keeping the demented now incapable of surviving by himself psychopath. LOL

I bet they will do anything in their power to stop it for the serfs that we are (in their minds). I just hope they all jump on the manna wagon all at the same time.

To tell the truth, I would not take that manna yet, even me (I think that I am a good human altogether) I would need to go through the préparations. How many people could resist and remain sane do you think Carmody, in percentage?

However, I would very much like to be manage by those that could, for a while, until I can too. The world being manage with people fully conscious and loving, what a change!

A question remains: how come those ETs who were coming here on earth to have us dig their mines for gold could take it and survive, does that mean that they were higher very developed spiritual beings and could manage themselves. If so, why have we been treated the way we were and modified not to attain our higher self contacts (if these stories are true, or course). Or were we modified by the demented ones?

Carmody
28th July 2013, 02:36
LOL Carmody. So the Fema camps would finally have a true beneficial use, keeping the demented now incapable of surviving by himself psychopath. LOL

I bet they will do anything in their power to stop it for the serfs that we are (in their minds). I just hope they all jump on the manna wagon all at the same time.

To tell the truth, I would not take that manna yet, even me (I think that I am a good human altogether) I would need to go through the préparations. How many people could resist and remain sane do you think Carmody, in percentage?

However, I would very much like to be manage with those that could, for a while, until I can too.

Imagine taking one of these characters and doing regression hypnosis on them, in the same way as Micheal Newton does, and getting them in contact with their real selves, erasing the conscious/unconscious/superconscious barrier.

What a mess that would be!

And if they want this 'immortality', this ~1000 years of godhead-life..... they are going in the wrong direction......

Again, the honesty of it cannot be faked. One cannot fool the depths of the self and that connection to the multi-dimensional universe.

No pretending will work, here. It must be 110% real. Right now, they have painted themselves into a corner.

thunder24
28th July 2013, 02:46
I was thinking about why there is that "barrier" of the conscoiusnesses early when looking at the thread talking about sigals of circles and such... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61690-Mnemonic-Mind-Control-In-Mainstream-Television&highlight=circles

Is it part of the avatar to have them separate, or some kind of inability from "spiritual" immaturity?

peace

firstlook
28th July 2013, 05:38
Law is something defined by force. So if Something of an idea as fluid as "law" is to be upheld, you create a society that simply progresses through force. Leaving a split between those who survive by sticking with the growing force in matters whatever they be. Its survival of the fittest, but even in America in isn't stopping some people from trying to move past the force option when it doesn't come to water, food, and shelter. So once a person has those things and is reflective about it, using force for issues of mathematical currency problems in distant and excess reaches of industrial society, its why "government" has played so well with the masses. They simply see it as people working on problems. Which they are, but ultimately they represent maximum survival with minimum reflection. The lines of that of course is very much like a spider web and is divided among groups. The big issue is the growing influence over the population and individual freedom.

I don't believe in "Law". Only Communication. The rest usually comes from survival mode to protect yourself and others who can't do so in situations. Its a very deep topic though when it comes to the issue of force. Very situational depending on factors.

onawah
28th July 2013, 05:51
That's a really good question, Flash. Perhaps they had a way of modifying the strength to suit each individual.

A question remains: how come those ETs who were coming here on earth to have us dig their mines for gold could take it and survive, does that mean that they were higher very developed spiritual beings and could manage themselves. If so, why have we been treated the way we were and modified not to attain our higher self contacts (if these stories are true, or course). Or were we modified by the demented ones?

araucaria
28th July 2013, 15:24

There appears to be one.

0IgYp4Noz90

Note what he says about having to be physically clear to consume the manna. This superconductive/multi-dimensional DNA enhancer. If one has cancer, then the cancer also multiplies.

One has to be philosophically prepared, mentally prepared...so they can make the leap. Years of preparation and then the physical preparation, at the same time.

Imagine what happens when the sociopath... is put into full contact with their higher self, in linear time-space conscious mind. Madness is the minimum to expect. Just like the departed human who decides to not return to source after dying, and wanders like a ghost.

In this case, still physical, alive..and burned to pieces.

Fascinating video Carmody, thank you.
A few comments on Manna as the ‘what is it?’, which is what the word means. In French, a window that opens to speak through is called a vasistas, because ‘was ist das?’ (German for ‘what is it?’) would be a common question in those circumstances. Similarly, when the Spanish arrived in central America with all sorts of exotic items to show the natives, one tribe kept saying ‘maya maya’, meaning ‘what is it?’… There are other examples.

The qabbalists will tell you that manna is the question, the act of questioning as the food of life, in other words the unidentified foreign object that keeps us guessing.

It would seem that the Hebrews consumed 3.64 litres of manna per head per day for up to 40 years, so it would seem not to be the same stuff? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna
Or else this is the usual Hebrew rephrasing of Egyptian history perhaps?

On the question of this substance being used for sociopaths, I understand that the effects might be more lethal for the unworthy individual that just turning them into a devil as Hudson suggests. There would be a certain poetic injustice that having wrought havoc on this planet with gold as gold, then gold as money, then money without gold, their downfall should come through this element.

However, my question would be how this might work on a large scale. You can see them insisting on being first to take this treatment, but after a few disasters, there would soon be no more takers, would there not? It seems to be a similar effect to the idea of increasing the vibrational frequency of the planet, except that it would not have its global reach; more like travelling through a time portal I gather.

This is a rhetorical question. I have an answer of my own [edit: tentative] but I am not going to express it here and I would rather no one else did either. Let’s just see how this plays out shall we?

Curt
28th July 2013, 16:47
Carmody, I personally think it sounds a little barbaric-- this prescription of yours to 'eliminate' alpha males. It sounds like a kind of 'ethnic cleansing', only applied to a subset of one gender instead of to an ethnicity.

Besides, who's going to do it? Wouldn't it take an alpha male or two to accomplish it? ;)

It seems to me they may serve some sort of purpose, and maybe 'doing away with them' might be a tad insane--however humanely you would seek to do it.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 17:03
I'm illustrating the polarities available.

If you want to keep the alpha males, then you must be on them, 100% of the time, as long as you live and be - and they live and be.

In the same way you have to care for a disabled child, until they die of old age or complications, you are stuck doing this in perpetuity. For as long as they exist.

Or eliminate them, in totality, all genetic connections.

Any middle ground, where anyone forgets what is going on, for even one second... will move relentlessly to decay. As the desires in the alpha males will not shut off, as long as they are what they are, just like the disabled child and disabled adult.

The option is to make them not what they are. ie, genetic and wiring tendencies removed. Elimination, however you wish to pursue it.

Those are your options.

See it for what it is.

You cannot answer a question that is complex, until the whole of it, the true extent of it - is known and framed. The correct question begets the correct answer.

Lifebringer
28th July 2013, 17:07
Every truth is a contraction for the birth. She's on time, and on HIS planned time, we don't know when or how, only that it is.

araucaria
28th July 2013, 17:10
Carmody, I personally think it sounds a little barbaric-- this prescription of yours to 'eliminate' alpha males. It sounds like a kind of 'ethnic cleansing', only applied to a subset of one gender instead of to an ethnicity.

Besides, who's going to do it? Wouldn't it take an alpha male or two to accomplish it? ;)

It seems to me they may serve some sort of purpose, and maybe 'doing away with them' might be a tad insane--however humanely you would seek to do it.

Curtis, there is no 'doing away'. Destructive forces are self-destructive too. I used the analogy of someone driving the wrong way down the highway, which is suicidal as well as murderous. How do you stop someone like that?

Tolkien has an interesting approach to the destruction of evil forces, in Lord of the Rings. Gollum, for instance, is left to live when several opportunities to kill him have come and gone. Ultimately though, his passion for the ring leads to his own destruction as well as the destruction of the ring that no one but he could accomplish.

We are talking about creating the conditions for a force to collapse under its own weight.

Lifebringer
28th July 2013, 17:15
Those aren't the only options. Continued counseling for anger management, and possible madness control, but certainly not killing. My older sister is psychotic and one tract on JUST ME all the time. I just let her know, Mom birthed 7, and my sister didn't stick around to help, so maybe it's just Karma, the one she stuck w/responsibility after she left, has her and loves her enough not to let her decisions that got her there, eliminate her choices to live her life out.

Carmody, did you do any homework about Universal or Karmetic laws?

I would look it up to grow your soul, the karma you're putting out of "not being worthy to live because of a disability" isn't too good right now.
Think, who has the right to want that for others?
Be careful you don't end up among the wolves, when you want to be among the lambs, by thinking before you put it out there.

Just a little loving advice for soul growth and purging of negative thoughts.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 17:23
Those aren't the only options. Continued counseling for anger management, and possible madness control, but certainly not killing. My older sister is psychotic and one tract on JUST ME all the time. I just let her know, Mom birthed 7, and my sister didn't stick around to help, so maybe it's just Karma, the one she stuck w/responsibility after she left, has her and loves her enough not to let her decisions that got her there, eliminate her choices to live her life out.

I would look it up to grow your soul, the karma you're putting out of "not being worthy to live because of a disability" isn't too good right now.
Be careful you don't end up among the wolves, when you want to be among the lambs, by thinking before you put it out there.

I never said that.

This is moving relentlessly toward the realization point for humanity, as a group.

What to do with the destructive forces in humans, the ones at this time that are embodied most forcefully in the alpha males of low empathy and wiring of that nature?

Humanity must quicken to the question and then to the solution, whatever the solution may be.

David's example to quicken to the question and then the correct answer was to say, 'Very well, cut the child in half'. Which he knew was a non-answer but the polarity of the situation, it's depths of simplicity and lies, was not going be to illustrated in that particular situation until it was brought to a head and to focus.

So, to advise that we treat them, do you have a way of getting there - now? Where does your 'solution' fit to the realities of the problem/situation, as it sits?

What stands in front of your answer as prior steps that must be dealt with?

Again, when you do that, you leave a hole for the water of the low empathy to flow around you and contaminate. Recall the point that is being advocated -to try to talk reason- is to talk to something that is a point in wiring that does not see your desire to talk reason, method, and ways, etc.... as anything other than a crack to drive a wedge into.

onawah
28th July 2013, 17:30
Shades of visionary Kubrick's Clockwork Orange...

Jv1Bmne20l4

arijbOzqM-E

Curt
28th July 2013, 17:42
I see. And I appreciate what you're saying.

But to continue with the the analogy: what if someone had taken Gollum out before he destroyed the ring? What if someone had taken Darth Vader out before he was able to kill the emperor?

They were both 'evil' to some significant extent, and yet each served a massively important purpose in destroying evil.

They were the only ones with the power to destroy the ultimate evil.

Curtis, there is no 'doing away'. Destructive forces are self-destructive too. I used the analogy of someone driving the wrong way down the highway, which is suicidal as well as murderous. How do you stop someone like that?

Tolkien has an interesting approach to the destruction of evil forces, in Lord of the Rings. Gollum, for instance, is left to live when several opportunities to kill him have come and gone. Ultimately though, his passion for the ring leads to his own destruction as well as the destruction of the ring that no one but he could accomplish.

We are talking about creating the conditions for a force to collapse under its own weight.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 17:52
bcZxCA8Wbbg

thunder24
28th July 2013, 17:59
I was going to say breed them out... but then I realized if we are talking extreme polarities... then there would b cases rape, but then ontop of that.... The woman would have to abort. ... unless you have the ariel castro's running around...

The "dealing" with those genetics or genetic traits takes forthought to the minutia... the education of the masses... the whole "showing a better way", and then, what makes them "agree" or "want" a better way?

I seem to remember a post a little while ago about monkeys breeding more monkeys or something like that... smh..

Flash
28th July 2013, 18:20

No no no, you are mistaken Curtis, a subset of both genders.

They will do it to themselves in their will to gaining immortality.

Their purpose may have come to its end, it may have served and not be needed anylonger.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 18:25
In the baboon analogy, the tribe of baboons where the 85% of the dominant males die...and this bought about an entirely more peaceful atmosphere to the baboons, the researcher said one thing that shows you want is going on here.

He said, and I paraphrase, "This will hold as it has, for the past 20 years. As a new young baboon from another colony enters this one, it is taught the way of the others, and it becomes as that of the others. I hope that this holds as long as it can. It will probably break, if more than a few young baboons, 3-4, or 5 of them arrive at the same time. That will break the functional kinder system that they have now."

In other words it is the INFILTRATION from multiple directions, sometimes all at once, and they gather and collude, they support one another.

Hell, you hear stories about how some of them are proud of how they controlled both sides of the 'conversation'.(controlling both sides of a war) We even have secret society members of the Bar association. Find me a western judge who is not a Freemason (good luck)... and one out of every six cops in the west is a Freemason. Then the middle east, controlled from both sides, again. It's so damn big and sprawled out in the middle east, that it is almost 100% open that it is controlled from both sides.

In the human case, this is the hidden hand, the secret societies. The hidden hand in religions, the hidden hand in governments and corporations. The entire top brass of militaries around the world is generally consisting of members of secret societies.

Many of them are good men and they get involved ---and 'go along to get along.'

They 'join' because they are the joining type. This leads them inevitably to be stuck in a hierarchical system, as it is their very nature (to join), and thus they are controlled by their very base function and..in the end.. defeated by their desire to belong and fit, to be part of what makes them safe..and their inner desire to feel as if they are helping. 'living the dream'

It is time for them to question their loyalty to such endeavors, as the hierarchy of their groups is clearly broken.

Flash
28th July 2013, 18:26

Lifebringer, this is an incredible statement you just had about Carmody. Please, before talking to him about growing his soul, read his posts, all of them, for the last 4 years.

Carmody here is, in my view, bringing forward and up the evil that HAS TO BE SEEN in order to go forward, within oneself and within our societies. What we always refuse to see because we are supposedly "light and love";) (inner joke here). We are both sides and have to see it and see what has to be done with ourselves, as individuals first, as a society second.

araucaria
28th July 2013, 18:46
But to continue with the the analogy: what if someone had taken Gollum out before he destroyed the ring?
... They were the only ones with the power to destroy the ultimate evil.

The what if question is answered. There is ample opportunity to take him out and it is even described as the only safe thing to do. But it doesn't happen. When you are on the side of life you live and let live, and when you are on the side of non-life you live and die by the sword. Non-life can only be a temporary illusion because life is the name of the game.

araucaria
28th July 2013, 18:50
I was going to say breed them out...

It is more complicated than that. We are talking about the people who have taken almost complete control of everything. Normally speaking, we don't get to do anything to them.

Curt
28th July 2013, 19:24
I'd rather see a system that no longer rewards extreme versions of 'alpha-ness' than I would their total extinction.

Devil's advocate: suppose that by eliminating extreme 'alpha-ness' outright you might also inadvertently eliminate some desirable genetic features that might ultimately prove to be valuable to humanity.

It may be we can't see this from our current perspective.

Carmody
28th July 2013, 19:27
There's more to it than just Freemasons, of course. There are other systems. I was just reading this a few minutes ago:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/jul/28/philip-morris-plain-packaging

My point is that this cannot be fixed unless everyone is on the same page and the situation is dealt with in a fundamental fashion that is inescapable.

In order for that to happen, the question must be shown in it's fundamental form, the form that fits the moment at hand...so the answer can be found.

First and foremost, is getting people to understand that brick walls are in place and they are at them (at the brick walls).

Define the field, define the limits, see the shape of it.

Carmody
1st August 2013, 18:29
Again, I don't advocate either extreme, but that either extreme is what defines the limits of the field of potential answers.

It is important, every now and then, to restate the assumptions of the problem, so it can be refreshed in the mind.

We tend to forget where our given situations come from, if a long enough period of time has occurred.

Some come to the board and think it is all 'love love love'..'look inside', 'heal thyself', 'set one's self free', 'set an example', etc....but..how did it get there?

What was the process that took it to that point?

I stated the ends of the field of potentials to be unbreakable, hard as stone, stark as can be... as this causes enough polarization in people's minds that they again turn to the essence of how they got to where they stand, or they find how they have drifted from where they stand..or..they find that they had no idea what the limits of the field of potential really are.

This is most important... as only when the field is known... can one begin to understand how their particular internal musing and answers can affect the situation as it stands today.

Too much grease in the self to shift to a unconnected 'whatever' viewpoint.. is what happens, when the end points are not known and understood as part of the projection of how one has decided to deal with their own personal answer to the quandary. people drift..and that is when the problems begin.

This is part of why the bad guys don't want the question and field to be defined, for if it is, you can no longer fool yourself as to what may be done -or that the problem exists at all. Or that any potential for an answer may even exist. They want every aspect of this question and answer set to be completely unknown.

It is a literal case of working on remembering this question and potentials...making sure to not lose track of the ultimate goal. In order to do that, the goal must be envisioned in the field, and the field exactly defined and known.

Then the periodic re-centering, so as to make sure no drift has happened, or to drift in the area of correction, if correction is required.

Again, to get people to re-center, sometimes a bit of stark contrast is required.

This is part of the basis of logical problem solving techniques.

ulli
1st August 2013, 19:46
Oscar Wilde said it. Quite a while ago.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

And another quote:

"They say that when good Americans die they go to Paris," chuckled Sir Thomas...

"Really! And where do bad Americans go to when they die?" inquired the Duchess.

"They go to America," murmured Lord Henry.