PDA

View Full Version : Different Realities

jiminii
27th July 2013, 15:24
Default Re: Dilemma - justoneman

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
If you and another lives in a state of self deception and you then figure out your own self deception and you see that the other suffers from a similar (or perhaps even the same) self deception, and you are involved in an ongoing relationship with this other, then you now face a dilemma.

That dilemma is - Do you “placate,” “mollify,” “pretend all is as it always was” with regards to the old world view your own self deception had generated, which is the world view the other perceives you to have always had (and thus should continue to have)?

Or, do you now be your “new self” which, just by your very being, states your new world view?

This is not going so far as to starting conversations that may present your new views and the arguments behind them because that is deemed as “imposing.”

But in being honest, how “honest with others” is one when their world view dramatically changes and one remains in relationship with folks they have known for some time and so as to not "rock the boat" you deceptively manifest your "old self?" Do so with folks you have known for years? Perhaps they are relatives? Perhaps even close relatives?

This is a true dilemma and I am exploring my options.

When I rest in my “Big Self” I see no sides... yet, the moment I finish the "in-breath," differences arise.

I started out in a super religious world ... my father jack mormon (drinks and smokes against the mormon religion) .. and married to my mom (a baptist or any but mormon)
and then I found a philosophy ... but the night before I join this philosophy .. I went out of body into a UFO ... and it was like going home ... for the first time ... my ability to remember how to operate everything in the ship just started to flash before me ..but before the philosophy I tried some Chant from a buddhist religion that helped me stop rain between 2 traffic signals on hollywood blvd ...

one reality change after another ... I learn how to control my thoughts from this new philosophy .. only to find it has been infiltrated by the elite cabal ... and waste some years in it ... to find those that left it had a way to get me back to myself ...(not knowing what my true self was) ... All it did was put me into another changed reality .. finding I am a creation from some spirit called metteyya ... and that this metteyya had also created a million more to be sent here .. but ... then the dates ... all didn't work ... they couldn't take me into a past life ... it was all blank ... but the meter indicated there was something there somewhere ... then you listen to this alex collier audio .. and find out we are from the future rerunning this period in the past .... and another reality change ....

I find the reason they could not find anything in my past is because I have nothing there ... I was created in the future ... then I find more like me on this website ...

with all these reality changes ... where can I take it ???? if that is not a dilemma I don't know what is ...

what I do know is this .. all those star seeds in the millions created by big spirits in the future ... (don't know mine is really metteyya ...only that the word popped up and all this light hit me ... more than I have ever felt ... it must be what it is like when we are source again ... total knowing total serene .. total all) ... so I
accepted this ..

with the help of this website .. some other people verified the future thing and the static thing and the abilities thing ... and I am still in a dilemma ....

I am like a baby ... (they would call us that in the philosophy ... like a baby creator .. one the can create planets stars and universes) ... but I am only the potential ... I have seen what the power can do .. but I don't know how to do the rest ... I only know what it has shown me ...

and this is sooooooooooooooooo far above what anyone's reality I have found ... who can I talk to??? .. I am alone ... I have no one to create with ... and no tools ... no operation manual ... (like Inelia would say) ....

but I know what I am .... when I came to this sight ... I thought I knew where everything was going ... now .. not sure ... I know as long as we are here ... nothing bad will happen ,,,,

this includes a pole shift and all the other predictions ... our just being here ... will hold the place safe from any major disaster ... but I still have to wait out the time .. go through all the events people predicted to see what really happens ...

8 years ago ... I knew all these predictions wouldn't happen .. and they didn't ... but I still .. (even though I feel sure with no doubts) .. this body I am in is in a different reality .. and it doesn't know .... so I wait it out ...

of what I can say is ... the energies and vibrations are so high ... we do it almost completely subconscious of this body ... it is like a bigger body ... managing these we are in ... keeping the game all stable and safe ....

so I find I don't need to teach anyone anything ,.. just let the vibrations do what they know how to do ... and it is like a permeation that takes place ... we CAN allow others their think ... IT IS TOTALLY OK ...

it is like we always LIE and tell our mothers how beautiful they are when inside we think they look horribly old ... but ... we do it because it is the greatest good

that is all we have to do ... let them believe what they want ... and let your spirit permeate it's realities to them ... subconsciously ... and let nature take its course ...

that is what I see

jim

Well I am looking again at this and see it needs a new post .... the different realities everyone is born into .... they would rather hold on to a slim shaky doubt fill reality that seems more agreeable to others than just put it on the line .... and let the cards fall ..

what I see is I was flexible enough to be able to switch the realities as the changes appeared and the weird thing is ... this being inside .. MAKES the realities appear in the physical universe .. but if I change the realities again ... the being inside can put that here too ... so truth is everyone is creating their own realities .. and once spoken they would seem to be unwilling to change the viewpoint because they already sold others on a previous reality .... . the thing is this... that part of me that is playing the games I create on this side and putting them into the physical universe ... lets me know anything can be created ... and anything can be changed ... so with this viewpoint
at least be willing to change your viewpoint and realities ... if it will contribute to making our dream on this planet happen

jim

bogeyman
27th July 2013, 15:39
Each of us being different personalities and having different experiences have the perception of different realities.

humbleone
27th July 2013, 16:46
I too was born into Utah from a Jack Mormon father; I met my first other-worldly beings about eight years ago and I also feel like a "baby" when being aware of all of our Inter-Beings. Wow. You just blew my mind Jim. Nice to meet you!

jiminii
27th July 2013, 17:19
I too was born into Utah from a Jack Mormon father; I met my first other-worldly beings about eight years ago and I also feel like a "baby" when being aware of all of our Inter-Beings. Wow. You just blew my mind Jim. Nice to meet you!

i will come back tomorrow i have to sleep ...i am doing a crash course on cultures to get my license renewed

jim

ghostrider
27th July 2013, 17:24
its good to have souls on the journey , that embrace possibility , sometimes you think your all alone ... then you realize , you had tons of help, the people you couldn't see were right beside you helping you up the mountain... thanks jim , I enjoy reading your post ... man I learn so much reading the thoughts of others on this forum ... I havent said it much, but thanks to the mods, and the members, I'm honored to part of the place where science and spirituality meet ...

Lefty Dave
27th July 2013, 18:31
its good to have souls on the journey , that embrace possibility , sometimes you think your all alone ... then you realize , you had tons of help, the people you couldn't see were right beside you helping you up the mountain... thanks jim , I enjoy reading your post ... man I learn so much reading the thoughts of others on this forum ... I havent said it much, but thanks to the mods, and the members, I'm honored to part of the place where science and spirituality meet ...

Yes, my sentiments, exactly...well said.

Vitalux
27th July 2013, 19:24
If you and another lives in a state of self deception and you then figure out your own self deception and you see that the other suffers from a similar (or perhaps even the same) self deception, and you are involved in an ongoing relationship with this other, then you now face a dilemma.

That dilemma is - Do you “placate,” “mollify,” “pretend all is as it always was” with regards to the old world view your own self deception had generated, which is the world view the other perceives you to have always had (and thus should continue to have)?

Or, do you now be your “new self” which, just by your very being, states your new world view?

This is not going so far as to starting conversations that may present your new views and the arguments behind them because that is deemed as “imposing.”

But in being honest, how “honest with others” is one when their world view dramatically changes and one remains in relationship with folks they have known for some time and so as to not "rock the boat" you deceptively manifest your "old self?" Do so with folks you have known for years? Perhaps they are relatives? Perhaps even close relatives?

This was a wonderfully expressed question. :yes4:
It's a situation we all find ourselves in from time to time.
Trying to balance worlds and be in harmony :bathbaby:

I see the above situation as a paradox.
Kind of like trying to find order in an insane sanctuary. :crazy:

jiminii
28th July 2013, 01:35

This was a wonderfully expressed question. :yes4:
It's a situation we all find ourselves in from time to time.
Trying to balance worlds and be in harmony :bathbaby:

I see the above situation as a paradox.
Kind of like trying to find order in an insane sanctuary. :crazy:

yes we are in an insane sanctuary .... rerunning the same programs over and over again .... hoping this time we will get it right ....

then we don't have to come back and fix it again ....

it is like another thread .. says "am I totally responsible for everything that happens to me?"

and people think ... well .. this accident happens ... and zap ... you're hit ...

the thing is this ... "IF you are there ... then WHY?" .... you can say ... because I am on this planet with my memories scrambled ... and I don't have the KNOW anymore ...

but we have Tsunamii's like in Thailand and Japan .... and we say .. we can't be responsible because we are hit by something unknowable ...

oh but the spirit KNOWS ... KNOWS everything ... but he chose NOT TO KNOW .. so he would NOT VANISH this place and have a game HE can experience ...

so then you would have to say ... some people survived the Tsunami and some didn't ... those that did .. took responsibility for it ...

the people who get in total wrecked cars .. and come out with only a few scratches ... or the girl who fell 10,000 feet to the ground in Brazil .. when lightning struck the airplane and she survived ...

so YES we ARE ... TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THING THAT HAPPENS TO US .... and you might say WHY?

You are HERE aren't you?.... if YOU ARE HERE ... then you took the action that put you here ... or these things wouldn't be happening to you.

if you were able to take TOTAL responsibility for EVERYTHING ... you would be in the STATIC .. and NOTHING would happen ,... so you let go of some of that responsibility ... to BE HERE ... to PLAY THE GAME ... to EXPERIENCE ,.., if you want out .. YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT ...

I found one of my abilities is to be able to completely go out of this physical universe and come back in at a different time period .... I can pop completely out of this time and pop in to time on this planet in another location ... around 750 AD ....

so I am responsible for BEING HERE ... and if I take total responsibility for BEING HERE ... then I will NOT BE in locations that can DAMAGE the body or GET ME PUT IN JAIL ... or some other situation ...

to that degree that I become EFFECT to this place .. is the degree of responsibility I am NOT CONFRONTING and HANDLING ..

YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR DREAM

so you must at LEAST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ENOUGH TO BE CAUSE ..

HOW MUCH CAUSE IS UP TO YOU ...

you can be bottom .. or top ... you can be as HIGH as a GOD (that can operate in this universe) .. or you can be a pauper ...

MAKE A GOOD CHOICE ... but at least MAKE A CHOICE .. THAT YOU ARE CAUSE ... so you can say ... I .. can change it .. not some DEVIL or GOD is doing it for me ...

BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING YOU.

whatever your choice is

jim

Justintime
28th July 2013, 03:41
Yes, the power is within us all. This is one aspect of being responsible for everything that happens to us that I really embrace because its puts us in control. Not some omnipotent "Other" that is essentially unknowable as is. Yet, this is a difficult belief. To say that we put ourselves there, in the tsunamis path and so we're responsible for our own death so to speak is a hard lesson indeed. It would mean that very very very few are aware of what's going on and even if they are its at a subconscious level, such as the girl who fell 10,000 feet in Brazil or the guy who gets struck by lightning or the survivor of the tsunami or car accident. Again these lessons are not for everyone.

Vitalux
28th July 2013, 07:38
hey Jim here is a funny story I will share with you and the other members.

One day I had just finished a few days of study about how the natural plants that grow all around us are conscious.
Plants are aware of what we are thinking, feeling, doing as well as what ever else the plants wish to think about or imagine.

Well, this serviceman who was installing our furnace and after he was done, I offerred him a cold glass of lemonade while I chatted to him a bit about life.
During our conversations I said;

"Life is truly amazing and that even the plants are conscious like humans"

Well the guy looked at me as he figured f I was nuts :suspicious:, and replied to me as he walked out of the door;

"" Well if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance and you can baffle them with your bullsczits "" :rant:

I just laughed when I realize how insane we all appear while stuck in this illusion. :laugh:
Funny how in order to really live, you have to die. :noidea:

chocolate
28th July 2013, 08:44
Vitalux, you are so not alone in this.
When I was little, and a bit later one, probably because I was raised in a relative freedom of expression and belief, I expressed some dangerous and blasphemy thoughts a few times around and I had the same reaction just as you described it above, so I decided at the time- "let's adapt to this (in)sanity so that you can think of whatever you want unnoticed... " It was not so easy and innocent at that time, because it messed my life for a while, but now I feel good, being the same (in)sane person I have always been. If you meet me you'll almost never know what's inside, only few people have managed to see glimpses of my true nature, but I do put effort to keep my "normal" self image...

Recently I saw a video about the realities we live in. The idea was that every person on his way to wisdom, may become new universe/ dimension. Literaly.

But yes, we live in different realities.
The way jim explained himself being flexible to cross over realities made me realize I was doing the same. Don't want to go in some deep explanation here, but yes, I think it is like that.

A not so funny story here.
I had a cat, male, very beautiful, but with a demanding character. It was going into fights every chance it got. Once I noticed him missing for a while. I asked around the family, and good thing I did so. Turned out my mum has put him in the small closet outside so that it will not bother me because it was somewhat sick! ... I was literally stunned that a person can do that. So I went inside and saw the cat barely breathing...my heart just hurt in a way I cannot describe. I got a cab, at the time i didn't have a car, and went to a horse vet I knew around my current job. It turned out the cat was shot at, the bullet was stuck around the aorta, but later on the cat was also kicked and beaten, so had several bones broken. It had operations and survived. Lived for another few years, but eventually I think had another incident and we did not see him anymore. I remember the last time I saw him on the top window waiting for my dad to let him in. It just looked at me as if saying some last words.
So, the story would have ended differently if i hadn't acted in the moment.

We are responsible, but not everyone understands that in the same way...

Chester
28th July 2013, 14:35
... so truth is everyone is creating their own realities .. and once spoken they would seem to be unwilling to change the viewpoint because they already sold others on a previous reality .... .
jim

Great post - Great point.

It is why I make the odds of "earth calamities" low.

As an odds maker, I handicap impending earth calamities at less than 1% based on my observation that significant amounts of human beings alive today on earth have discovered this truth and have chosen outcomes that do not fall into the selection of "earth calamities." Even the mind hackers are seeing what they never imagined they would see and this likely has altered their own strategies and perhaps even their core philosophies.

The only thing worse than shape shifters is folks like us who are "point of view shifters" as we can never be pinned down and yet for some of us within this group (speaking for myself only) - we remain stark raving happy, stark raving optimistic, stark raving focused continually on solution.

Ohhh, and if someone asked me, "What is the single most important decision you ever made, Chester?" My answer would be, "I decided to take 100% full responsibility at the level of my mind and spirit for everything that has happened in my life." Of course, this same view applies to the now and the future.

This action/decision has played the biggest part in my resurrection (speaking metaphorically). Also, I have said this many times before, but if it were not for this forum, I would probably be dead or lost long, long ago.