PDA

View Full Version : New Red Ice Creations interview with Graham Hancock - Hour 1 - War God & Spanish Conquest of the Aztec Empire

seeker/reader
30th July 2013, 01:02

novus
30th July 2013, 03:12
Fascinating stuff to contemplate. The Spaniard Cortez was driven by Saint Peter. The Aztec were driven by their god, Huitzilopochtli. Graham Hancock points out, they were one of the same demon manipulating both parties.

Vitalux
30th July 2013, 04:12
thank you

I have a great deal of respect for Graham Hancock
It takes a very courageous man to stand up against the world and be real.

Most are too afraid to deviate from the crowd for fear of ridicule.

Snookie
30th July 2013, 06:36
I found it to be a fascinating interview, I have always found the Spanish culture to be very rich and intriguing. I read his previous fiction book "Entangled" which I really enjoyed. I'm hoping he finishes the sequel to it (as he mentioned he was planning to do). War God looks like a page turner as well

Cidersomerset
30th July 2013, 09:47
Thanks Seeker I had a Graham Hancock day the other week, he is one
of the trailblazers of modern alternate community......listening now.

Graham Hancock The Lost Ark of the Covenant, 2013 updated presentation....with J Tyberonn:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61207-Graham-Hancock-The-Lost-Ark-of-the-Covenant-2013-updated-presentation....with-J-Tyberonn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are very interesting presentation imo and Graham has a great presence...
The 3 way interview discussion with Graham Hancock and Zuni Elder Clifford
Mahooty, hosted by James Tyberonn, is very good.

Graham Hancock with J Tyberonn: The Lost Ark of the Covenant

QcyAGzHM76I

Published on 6 Jul 2013

Earth-Keeper : Graham Hancock presents the updated lecture on the enigmatic ' Search
for the Lost Ark of the Covenant, Holy Grail & Solomon's Temple" at the Earth Keeper
Wesak 2013 Conference attended by over 550 people in Scottsdale, Arizona on May 25,
2013. The brilliant presentation is followed by a 3 way interview discussion with Graham
Hancock and Zuni Elder Clifford Mahooty, hosted by James Tyberonn.

Graham Hancock is one of the most prolific authors and researchers of our time. He is
based in London, England and has written over 12 amazing books, international best-
sellers which have sold over 15 million copies worldwide. He has been featured on BBC,
National Geographic, CNN, The History Channel, Sky News, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Travel
Channel, Omni International, Arts & Entertainment Network, Science Television and Fox
News.

James Tyberonn is an author, teacher, geologist and channel. He began channeling
Archangel Metatron in 2007, and is featured each month in the 'Sedona Journal of
Emergence Magazine. He has retired from his geological work, and now writes and
conducts seminars and sacred site travel throughout the World on a full time basis. His
extensive travels and time as an expatriate allowed him great opportunities to learn
other languages and cultures. He is truly a "Citizen of the World", and dedicates his life
to sharing the spiritual information received from Archangel Metatron merged with
scientific information garnered from his engineering and geology work, merging science
with the metaphysical. Tyberonn is considered one of the worlds most knowledgeable
sources on Earth-Energies, Sacred Sites, Planetary Grids, Auric Maintenance , Crystals
and Gems. For more information visit : http://www.Earth-Keeper.com.

Cidersomerset
30th July 2013, 11:25
I watched a good series a few years ago about following in the steps of
Cortez which started on the coast and followed the roads he took to the
Aztec Capital.

I cannot find that but this gives the flavour....The sound stops after aprox
10 mins for some reason , so added another vid below....

psLVUu7Jytg

Published on 22 Feb 2013

Conquistadors (pron.: /kɒn.ˈkiːstədɔrz/; from Spanish conquistadores
[koŋkistaˈðoɾes], "conquerors") were soldiers, explorers, and adventurers at the
service of the Spanish Empire and Portuguese Empire.[1][2] The name derived
from the Reconquista (completed in 1492), the reconquest of the territory of the
Iberian Peninsula that had been controlled by various Muslim states (known
through much of that time as Al-Andalus). They sailed beyond Europe, conquering
territory and opening trade routes. They colonized much of the world for Spain and
Portugal in the 15th, 16th, and 17th centuries.

Portugal had previously established a marine route to China via the southern coast
of Africa, with numerous coastal enclaves along the route. Following the discovery
of the New World by Christopher Columbus in 1492, and of the Philippines by
Ferdinand Magellan in 1521, expeditions led by conquistadors in the 16th century
established trading routes between these areas under the control of the Crown of
Castile (modern-day Spain).

Human infections were transmitted for the first time worldwide, from Africa and
Eurasia to the Americas and vice versa.[3][4][5] The spread of diseases, including
smallpox, flu and typhus, decimated the inhabitants of the New World.

The goal of the conquistadors was to increase their status and that of their
descendants. Conquest was typically done by private enterprises through a contract
called by Castile capitulaciones, established with the king or his representative. This
empowered the group to conquer a particular territory within a specified time. An
army was organized, under a leader or chief, who received a title from the king. In
Castile those titles were capitán (captain), gobernador (governor), or adelantado
(advanced), depending on the size of the army. In return, the expedition leader
agreed to bear the expenses of the campaign and complete it within the time limit.
Upon success, the land was exempted from tax and donated to future populations,
and Castilian rights and freedoms were established. Even in victory, conquistadores
often disputed the booty and fled or were executed or imprisoned.

In the 16th century perhaps 240,000 Europeans entered American ports.[6][7] By
the late 16th century American silver imports provided one-fifth of Spain's total
budget.

===================================================

_Q9I8vNuIjw