PDA

View Full Version : The HU Technique / Being able to remember your dreams.

jagman
1st August 2013, 04:06
deleted do to my disgression

jagman
1st August 2013, 17:17
I posted this late last night, So Bump:bump2:

Mike
1st August 2013, 17:43
hey Jags,

why 'Hugh'? why not 'computer', or 'peanut-butter and jelly sandwich'?

it seems so arbitrary.

glad it's workin for ya brother. just curious.

jagman
1st August 2013, 18:07
hey Jags,

why 'Hugh'? why not 'computer', or 'peanut-butter and jelly sandwich'?

it seems so arbitrary.

glad it's workin for ya brother. just curious.

I'm not real sure why it works or how it works. All I can say is it worked for me.
Try it out and tell what you think Chinaski.

chocolate
1st August 2013, 18:37
I would think it is related to the combination of sounds. I'll try, but I remember my dreams. May be I'll pick up more details with HUGH. Thank you.

Flash
1st August 2013, 20:11
For non English speakers it is pronounced Hiyou (French), H is shortly pronounced, short i (or e, in English), long you. See the video.

Old sound that is used in the East, having a different impact than the OM, but is within the same ways of thinking.

All those sounds may help to decrystalize some caught up energies in you, therefore relaxing you.

Jagman, it took me years literally to learn how to pronounce HUGH, on of the difficult one to pronounce, this is really not obvious for non english speakers, and I still have problems with TH by the way lol

seehas
1st August 2013, 20:14
well that confused me since my motherlanguage is not english i realy dont know how to pronounce this word, can someone record it ? :)

but it seems to work like mantras do its not the word it is the vibration it creates when spoken.

DouglasDanger
1st August 2013, 22:48
Like Hugh Jackman, aka Wolverine ?

Sunny-side-up
1st August 2013, 23:06
I believe the letters H U G H are outward breath letters! say them in your mind and pay attention to your diaphragm, then compare saying in your mind A E I O U..The H U G H flows forwards and outwards on a downwards curve..