PDA

View Full Version : Project: Shadowstalker is shut down for now...

shadowstalker
4th August 2013, 22:30
3 months ago my camcorder door got jammed.
It worked the night before, but the next day I went to change out tapes and when I went to close it, it some how managed to get jammed. can't find anything wrong with it..

Today, I went to do some work I had done on July 21st, work I had done at a local cemetery with my digital camera. I take the card out, sent it to my puter, tried to put the card back and it wont interlock like it's suppose to.

So now I am 2 cameras down, my best and only cameras down.

I still have my EVR for now, that still works..

But I am not to keen on using my own voice..

I wanted to do an interview with my new potential paranormal partner, with the cameras, so folk could get to know her, but now that's a no-go... Either that or I will have to force the narration..

I don't get it am I getting to close with my work?

So for now Project: Shadowstalker is shut down for a lot of things, other then audio..

ghostrider
4th August 2013, 23:53
chin up, if it was easy , you wouldn't appreciate it as much but, when it's a hard way to go , the victory is the more sweet ... I'm taking your frustation , boxed it up , and it's going in file 13 ... saalome...

shadowstalker
5th August 2013, 00:03
chin up, if it was easy , you wouldn't appreciate it as much but, when it's a hard way to go , the victory is the more sweet ... I'm taking your frustation , boxed it up , and it's going in file 13 ... saalome...
Your so cool Thank you... :hug:

ghostrider
5th August 2013, 00:10
as you would say - Kewl back at ya

Gardener
5th August 2013, 00:27
Sorry to hear that SS, but yes there is always the matrix element to contend with. Frustrating for you, I hear ya. Ask the Universe, maybe you have some credits, :)

I will ask too, who knows, maybe things click into place.

Stay in the groove my friend, your light shines.
:grouphug:

shadowstalker
5th August 2013, 00:47
Sorry to hear that SS, but yes there is always the matrix element to contend with. Frustrating for you, I hear ya. Ask the Universe, maybe you have some credits, :)

I will ask too, who knows, maybe things click into place.

Stay in the groove my friend, your light shines.
:grouphug:
Now I know why I stay here, My Avalon Beautiful Family is awesome.

Mandala
5th August 2013, 01:41
So sorry. I hope for brighter times in the coming days for you.