PDA

View Full Version : The Veil Is Lifting....

SilentFeathers
5th August 2013, 13:51
The veil is lifting more and more every day, merging the physical with the spiritual, the spiritual with the physical, in very strange ways, becoming quite noticeable to those with eyes that can see....

The veil between the two worlds is like the waves of the ocean, the white caps, when the wind is blowing....and the wind is blowing, bridging these two worlds together in different spots for different periods of time, like watching the waves roll in with white caps on them.

The wind continues to strengthen so to speak causing more and more waves with white caps every day.....soon the marriage between the two worlds will be complete.

SilentFeathers 8-5-2013

Sidenote: This doesn't mean everything soon will be just wonderful and rosey. These portals or gates allow both the negative and positive to enter/pass thru and with all the sick demented people in this world right now who welcome evil so to speak you better expect some nasty stuff to come through and some challenges that must be met and defeated before it is all said and done with.

This is our purpose.....which is; to make the correct choices for ourselves and for the whole or collective reality, to once again bring about a balance and harmony between these two worlds so we can all, well, relax

It's not just about the psychotic cabal, hypocritical politics, corporate/financial corruption, etc etc etc.....physical things so to speak, it's much more spiritual than many realize.

Have a great day!

Sunny-side-up
5th August 2013, 15:59
Let us all get out our spiritual Surfboards and ride them waves:bathbaby:

Earth Angel
5th August 2013, 17:26
same message today from Montague Keen ( warning....this is channeled material !!! ) regarding the veil lifting, we are seeing more that was hidden in plain sight in the past......

More proof of the fact that everything is being exposed was brought to your attention yesterday, when AN ENORMOUS PENTAGRAM IN KAZAKHSTAN [visible on Google Earth] was drawn to your attention. On closer examination, you can see THE SEAL OF THE DEVIL 81694BC, LUCIFER, and ADAM. On even closer scrutiny, LISAKOVSK ANNOUNCED A "HUMAN FLESH BARBEQUE".

HOW DO YOU HUMANS FEEL ABOUT THAT ? It is all there, hidden in plain sight. The difference is that now, you are seeing with eyes wide open, what was there all the time, but your eyes were shut to it. You were looking with eyes that only had controlled vision. The veil has been lifted, and now you can see clearly and you are deeply shocked at what you see.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html

SilentFeathers
5th August 2013, 18:41
One doesn't need to rely on or listen to a channeler to know these things' :)

One just needs to pay attention while at the same time embracing logic, reason, and common sense.....

Sign post up ahead!

SilentFeathers
5th August 2013, 19:10
I think the time has arrived that when we, you, I, notice these things that we must somehow someway come up with our own explanation and or description to what it may possibly be or what it may possibly mean....rather than instantly asking someone else and or listening to another explain it to us.

If we ourselves can not digest it and come to some conclusion to satisfy our own curiousty or need, well, then we must just realize that the time either isn't right for us to understand or it just isn't meant for us to know at that particular moment.

After centuries of lies and manipulation, seems we would totally understand by now to trust our own intuition before anyone else's....

I'm not saying that everyone is always out to dupe you, but, intentionally or not, 99.9% of them can not help but to dupe you when they have the wrong information, thinking it's the right information....

Some call this "trusting your own intuition", discernment :) ....and discernment must come from within one's self, no where else.

Cidersomerset
5th August 2013, 19:30
Thanks SilentFeathers we are experiencing the thinning of the veil right now.....
Its part of the basic premice of the Ionic material. From the beginning of Ion
showing up in 2009, the 'Guf' Hebrew Heaven is emptying as we 'Human Creators'
are come back into our individual 'God ship'. This is due to the digital environment
enabling 'non physical' & physical to join together. Theres a lot more to it but
these explanations from 2010 go into it briefly and gives you a flavour of
what is being discussed.

Ion explaining it to James Martinez, Bob Nevritt & Dr. Carolyn Dean
I think its quite neat...LOL

August 7, 2010

iON | The Veil is Thinning & The Guf is Emptying

Source: 24 Feb Cash Flow, 3 Mar Cash Flow, howionic.com

24 February 2010—iON answers the question “What is the thinning of the veil?”
and says the Guf is emptying as more individuals chose not to transition.

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/ion_guf.mp3

21 July 2010—Bob comments on the Guf

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/ion_bob_guf.mp3

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/ion-guf-is-emptying.html

SilentFeathers
5th August 2013, 20:47
Thanks SilentFeathers we are experiencing the thinning of the veil right now.....
Its part of the basic premice of the Ionic material. From the beginning of Ion
showing up in 2009, the 'Guf' Hebrew Heaven is emptying as we 'Human Creators'
are come back into our individual 'God ship'. This is due to the digital environment
enabling 'non physical' & physical to join together. Theres a lot more to it but
these explanations from 2010 go into it briefly and gives you a flavour of
what is being discussed.

Ion explaining it to James Martinez, Bob Nevritt & Dr. Carolyn Dean
I think its quite neat...LOL

August 7, 2010

iON | The Veil is Thinning & The Guf is Emptying

Source: 24 Feb Cash Flow, 3 Mar Cash Flow, howionic.com

24 February 2010—iON answers the question “What is the thinning of the veil?”
and says the Guf is emptying as more individuals chose not to transition.

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/ion_guf.mp3

21 July 2010—Bob comments on the Guf

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/ion_bob_guf.mp3

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/ion-guf-is-emptying.html

Sounds like Ion is shooting blanks off the hip while wearing a blindfold.....on a windy day! lol!

A bit entertaining though to listen too :)

Asyloth
5th August 2013, 21:47
Yeah I can feel this, I'm just trying to follow my instincts and it looks like destiny arranges things so that they perfectly fit in an amazing way that looks like magic to me, some kind of "destiny magic" I guess, or power of the mind, the "coincidences" become more and more astonishing. This is how this "phenomenon" seems to translate through me.

But like you said, on the other hand, these days I feel more and more of the negative energy being spread by people that really don't know about all those things in my surrounding (that don't even know nor understand about these "energies" or anything you want to call it), and since I'm not really being quiet about all the things we speak about here in my day to day life, it looks like most of this negative energy (from my surrounding) is redirected to me one way or another even when it's not with bad intentions.

So if you want to send me good waves it's the good moment to do it ;)

It's strange to understand but it obsiously is happening in my surrounding and for myself.

SilentFeathers
5th August 2013, 22:43
Yeah I can feel this, I'm just trying to follow my instincts and it looks like destiny arranges things so that they perfectly fit in an amazing way that looks like magic to me, some kind of "destiny magic" I guess, or power of the mind, the "coincidences" become more and more astonishing. This is how this "phenomenon" seems to translate through me.

But like you said, on the other hand, these days I feel more and more of the negative energy being spread by people that really don't know about all those things in my surrounding (that don't even know nor understand about these "energies" or anything you want to call it), and since I'm not really being quiet about all the things we speak about here in my day to day life, it looks like most of this negative energy (from my surrounding) is redirected to me one way or another even when it's not with bad intentions.

So if you want to send me good waves it's the good moment to do it ;)

It's strange to understand but it obsiously is happening in my surrounding and for myself.

The coincidences are what I often notice and they astonish me too, especially as I don't believe in coincidences :)

So therefore it seems magical to me also, almost like a higher intelligence speaking it's language to me hoping I notice.....what I sometimes see or notice from these coincidences often times are planned conspiracy theories to others, some may be but I personally believe many are actually natural and part of a synchronicity and or cycle.

These "coincidences" are becoming much more frequent and astonishing....and yes some are the creation of crafty thinkers with wild imaginations, but many are just a natural occurrence in my opinion, popping or sneaking through the cracks in the veil, telling us in a most strange way that something way bigger than we ever could imagine is really going on.

A puzzle with a pattern to it :)

Veiled Rain
6th August 2013, 00:03
It has already begun
As we each become more attuned to our own vibrational frequencies--the resonance is felt in others.

We feel the eternal connection with a Higher Self/creator/Source
Windows open through the misty realms of this earthly existence.
Spiritual essence of the soul takes hold--and we are enlivened with the purity and truth of Love
We find the synchronicity in others and those of our soul group that was hidden before
Harmony echos and oscillates throughout our very existence.
The nebulous and ethereal line withers and is blurred: to be replaced by authentic and exemplary spirit.

We no longer are peering questioningly through the murky waters of life
We coalesce with other souls also of piety and sanctitude.
We have entered the new dominion of absolute and consummate beauty

To enter beyond the physical condition and abide in the spiritual awakens the soul to the true light of love and tranquility :hug:

eaglespirit
6th August 2013, 00:41
Loving Awareness, Impeccable Goodness, Exhilarating Happenings...Beyond Imaginings : )

Everyone Tuning In CAN Feel and Experience It...In Their Own Ways, Their Own Higher Ways!!!

Thank You SilentFeathers : )

SilentFeathers
6th August 2013, 11:45
Loving Awareness, Impeccable Goodness, Exhilarating Happenings...Beyond Imaginings : )

Everyone Tuning In CAN Feel and Experience It...In Their Own Ways, Their Own Higher Ways!!!

Thank You SilentFeathers : )

Even many of those who are not paying attention so to speak and or are in denial of these strange coincidences/events/sensations, are going about their normal daily routines sensing something "different" is happening, or about to happen. Many I know who thought one way a year ago are more open and thinking a bit differently today.

Then there are those who will never move forward.....two sides of the same coin merging together, but one above, the other under, one on one side, another on the other side. Same place, same time, but two different reality's so to speak.

It is a choice where one wishes to be.......

Anchor
6th August 2013, 22:51
Definately.

Do we see now the first shards of a new dawn?

DeDukshyn
6th August 2013, 23:49
Definately.

I've been seeing them for a while ... taking their sweet time it appears from the level of form ;) lol. Patience young padawan, patience, and mind your thoughts ... <spoken to self> ;)

SilentFeathers
7th August 2013, 02:13
I've been seeing it too, it's escalating, especially just in the last 2 years.

CD7
7th August 2013, 03:02
Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Definately.

I've been seeing them for a while ... taking their sweet time it appears from the level of form lol. Patience young padawan, patience, and mind your thoughts ... <spoken to self>

Seeing? What are you all seeing? Is this literally seeing or along the lines of intuition?
Im a feeler...and im feeling a lot right now going on around us...also been melancholy about the month of august---don't know why--couldnt say it was bad or good, just something pressing...

TargeT
7th August 2013, 03:47
http://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/784924/preview/stock-footage-theater-curtain-stage-curtain.jpg

when the curtain ruffles, as the velvet moves do we see a crack, or just another fold in the layers that have been there all along?

Do we be come impatient, do we glance around at our fellow spectators?

Who pulls the curtain, is it even happening?

Must we see it open?

Can we wait?

can we?

gripreaper
7th August 2013, 03:54

I agree. I see it here at Avalon as well. get this example of what we do not see here any more:

Chapter One, The New Scriptures as Written by Sananda/Jesus

As many of you know, we are preparing to release of Prosperity Funds for the good of all humankind any day now, to free all from the grip of economic slavery. There are just a few details having to do with the Vatican bankers which need to be ironed out.

Haha! Any day now eh? Would Yeshua actually say this? Nope. Now get this, he endorses the channeler further down.

I am Sananda, and I approve this message, with Joy and Hope in my heart.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=284082

Sananda approves? Yes, we have come as long way.

MargueriteBee
7th August 2013, 04:22
It can be a daunting experience to have the veil fall down and see the real person behind the artificial personality they created. Who they wanted me to believe they were. Like a real pretty juicy apricot all shinning on the outside, but inside a rotten poisonous seed.

SilentFeathers
7th August 2013, 12:24
I am Sananda, and I approve this message.

Sounds like a political TV campaign commercial end message, sheesh!

I'm wondering what new group of slimballs would take over the banking industry/financial systems with all these trillions of dollars being redistributed? lol!

This whole illusion is becoming more ridiculous than most of the old Three Stooges episodes!

YyzpnRRwOVE

ulli
7th August 2013, 14:19
I am Sananda, and I approve this message.

Sounds like a political TV campaign commercial end message, sheesh!

I'm wondering what new group of slimballs would take over the banking industry/financial systems with all these trillions of dollars being redistributed? lol!

This whole illusion is becoming more ridiculous than most of the old Three Stooges episodes!

YyzpnRRwOVE

With several billion people living under the poverty line,
the applicants for the new banking control would make quite a long line...
stretching around several street blocks, I'd imagine.
Wondering who would be keeping order there....

DeDukshyn
7th August 2013, 23:18
Quote Posted by CD7 above ... too lazy to fix all the quotes :P

Definately.

I've been seeing them for a while ... taking their sweet time it appears from the level of form lol. Patience young padawan, patience, and mind your thoughts ... <spoken to self>

For me I suppose the word "seeing" could be replaced with "perceiving"

Seeing? What are you all seeing? Is this literally seeing or along the lines of intuition?
Im a feeler...and im feeling a lot right now going on around us...also been melancholy about the month of august---don't know why--couldnt say it was bad or good, just something pressing...

When I first started seeing these "shards" as Anchor put it, I began, for just one example of many, to hear different meanings in the lyrics of songs - some so clearly coherent that I was very often left wondering, "The artist could not have secretly encoded that awesome message, but I am receiving it now and there is no question about the message itself ... Either artists are far more consciously brilliant and involved in a changing earth than I thought, or, I am now seeing a guiding forces hand as it works in the background ..." Just as we can see the "guiding forces" of those who wish the play in the matter fields be thoroughly extended, so too can I now see the guiding force which desires us to return to the intended path of the current timeframe.

But nothing on the outside actually changes much at this stage, the change is on the inside, at the risk of sounding a little incredulous, what you perceive tends to be your path -- this in fact makes sense because if you are on path A -- you look ahead at path A, perhaps not even noticing that path B exists; path A has lots of distractions to help keep one from seeing path B.

This thread indicates that more and more of us are beginning to perceive path B, despite the distractions of path A.

Something like that ;)

Anchor
8th August 2013, 00:39
Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Definately.

Im a feeler...and im feeling a lot right now going on around us...also been melancholy about the month of august---don't know why--couldn't say it was bad or good, just something pressing...

Its a mixture of seeing, and intuition. The one informs the other.

In my case, repetitive occurrence of events that happen with synchronicity, and in an obvious and cosmically funny way. Some of these show me angels doing mundane work helping/guarding their assigned humans, some show me angel comedians at work that have me in fits of laughter in the middle of a street in Sydney.

I see more evidence that more and more people are wising up to the shenanigans - not just cynicism but a deeper appreciation of why the powers that be are the way they are and how we dont need to follow the "rules" anymore.

I see evidence of the old system being torn down. Molecule by molecule. Brick by brick. I see evidence consciousness increasing among those with whom I share experience more directly on a day to day basis.

Its been going on a while. Much happened in the 70's and I simply missed it. I just re-watched the original Rollerball (with James Caan - 1975) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFaPezzM4k) and there is so much in that film that shows how the writers were aware of the way in which totalitarian systems arise, and would be broken down.

It seems like so many predictions of the last 30 or so years are coming to pass now. The pace if change, as I am aware of it, has increased.

I often post new stories from the msm on this forum - I try only to post positive ones that show things are changing.

On my farm I see animals playing and interacting in ways I never saw before. (This could just be me and my inexperience).

DeDukshyn
8th August 2013, 00:49
Rollerball!!! Thanks for that re-ignition! I'll have to watch that again! Good movie! May have to add that to Nanoo's movie thread ... ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

<major trim>

On my farm I see animals playing and interacting in ways I never saw before. (This could just be me and my inexperience).

You are not alone in this observation. I am a cat fan, and have always had a cat. The cats these days seem far different from the cats I used to know .. they seem .. connected ... just an anecdote to support yours ;)

TargeT
8th August 2013, 02:06
Rollerball!!! Thanks for that re-ignition! I'll have to watch that again! Good movie! May have to add that to Nanoo's movie thread ... ;)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

<major trim>

You are not alone in this observation. I am a cat fan, and have always had a cat. The cats these days seem far different from the cats I used to know .. they seem .. connected ... just an anecdote to support yours ;)

My best hunter cat, Mr Pibs (puss in boots) sleeps with my 115lb south African boerboel.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/906857_4808187967619_853969394_o.jpg
+
http://www.northlandboerboels.com/uploads/5100895f3396b918c1df56f3a.jpg

My best companion cat, Gator loves people & is a decent mouser... he took an unusual liking to one of the puppies we rescued from a dumpster
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/44285_4873334916252_1082367440_n.jpg

Some things don't change. The lizards/Cockroaches/mice/rats still fear the feline wrath... so clearly what ever is happening isn't all encompassing.... patience is a virtue, don't fret when the curtain doesn't open in this decade or the one after.

some have been watching this since before I was alive.....

Sunny-side-up
9th August 2013, 13:52
I saw the veil back in the early mid 70's when to even mention a Veil got you crushed and taunted and you had to walk in life like a hippy.
The coming down,
the lifting of the Veil: Curtain, Covering, Blanket, Pall = 'Dark Covering or Become Dull', Cloak, Shroud, Mask, VEIL of EVIL, EVIL VEIL call it what you will, it's coming down and it's fall is growing in speed.

SO don't go off out on a limb trying to pull it down, I don't think anyone of us is strong enough to try that, carry on as we are opening wider our eyes (Consciousness) and grow in strength until we are directly called upon to collectively act!
That I think is what we are feeling, that will be the time to act.
Don't get shot down as an individual with great intentions,
stay your ground for now!!!

PS: TargeT me and the wife just got a very small 4 month kitten (Tinker-Bell) that looks just like your lil Black cat..Sync

Tinker now lives with a Staff-Bull cross German-Shepard called Amder (she is a real sweetie) and another cat called Sasha. Sasha is a real open Soul she will just casualy walk up to Amber rub hear head on Ambers and then side wipe her bum on her and stroll away purring hehe!

SilentFeathers
9th August 2013, 14:27
I saw the veil back in the early mid 70's when to even mention a Veil got you crushed and taunted and you had to walk in life like a hippy.
The coming down,
the lifting of the Veil: Curtain, Covering, Blanket, Pall = 'Dark Covering or Become Dull', Cloak, Shroud, Mask, VEIL of EVIL, EVIL VEIL call it what you will, it's coming down and it's fall is growing in speed.

SO don't go off out on a limb trying to pull it down, I don't think anyone of us is strong enough to try that, carry on as we are opening wider our eyes (Consciousness) and grow in strength until we are directly called upon to collectively act!

Yeah, many speak of the great ascension and the golden age that is quickly coming upon us, neglecting to mention the darker side of things that are also blanketing the Earth and us right now too.....it'll all have to work itself out somehow to find it's balance, human nature will have to work itself out too, it'll be what determines our destiny.

Delight
9th August 2013, 17:51
The coming down,

Yeah, many speak of the great ascension and the golden age that is quickly coming upon us, neglecting to mention the darker side of things that are also blanketing the Earth and us right now too.....it'll all have to work itself out somehow to find it's balance, human nature will have to work itself out too, it'll be what determines our destiny.

Yes, I think this is the "time" when WE have to stand in the balanced place of self compassion and love, otherwise we can be pulled apart by the chaotic "forces".

I received this in the mail. Gerald O'Donnell has a product that I actually bought at one point that has to do with RV.

Even though he sells products and has alluded to a "new one" here....What he says still makes sense...

it is about being in our ESSENCE...(cannot mentally conceptualize) He says...."In fact you cannot understand Essence, you can only harmonize with It and merge with ITS reflection in the flame of the Fire of Truth."

At The End of The Pendulum's Swing...

Dear friends:
A lot has happened lately around and within me, including odd untoward interferences which affected many levels of my operations. Some of it will be told to you in my next communication.

There is plethora of unceasing attempts to block our future from reflecting a new quantum jump of awareness and operations for mankind. Old forces want to invite us again into slavery to their ancient plans of subjugation, and are monopolizing the invisible realms utilizing highly sophisticated methods of sub-space program implants and alteration of our holy DNA to infiltrate our reality and cause ever greater strife, chaos, despondency and disconnection of mankind from each other and from its Sourcing Essence.

Our inner and outer biological, mental, and spiritual environments have lately been under an undue amount of stress and assault often resulting in grave imbalances to all the levels which create and form our reality as human beings. We need to regain immediately control, and power, and purify the vessel that we are, in order to invite much more powerful forms of energy and reality manifestations which beg to operate and awaken within us.

I will soon start to teach methods and a newer awareness which will reconnect you to a point of perfection and great empowerment of yourself. You will heal. You will rejuvenate. You will reactivate and re-project (manifest) your original Divine blueprint stored in your Higher morphogenetic fields i.e Higher etheric body. Original Man (the Adam Kadmon) will resurface again. Nothing will be able to block such a great endeavor as long as you sincerely engage in the greatest adventure of mankind. The solidly implanted myth of biological time and mechanical causal fate will be made to implode to be replaced by a new paradigm, a new Higher man, free of the commonly accepted fields of reality constructs.

To introduce these ideas, I would like you to read the following Skype chat which I had with a student a couple of days ago. The concepts which are just brushed herein are capital to your ability to transcend your present condition of restricted beliefs. Enjoy! (NOTE: I think ONE is Gerald Odonnell)

[3:27:12 PM] M.: Yes, and we trying our best to maintain A. in an uplifted mood!

[3:34:02 PM] One: We are. I had my own stuff to deal with for a while. We are at the winter solstice of Creation and the night/darkness is at its highest. Lots of instability is spreading around. Weird mad energies abound and try to infiltrate people all over, especially beings who carry High Light energy, and it is taxing to keep them at bay. They suck vampire-like energy out and I am afraid that A’s aura has become porous, hence her so-called dis-ease and her depressed state.

This is happening world-wide as you can tell by reading news events and witnessing individuals around us behaving in odd and often disturbing fashion.

[3:35:53 PM] M.: Yes, dear Gerald I agree. Light is to be victorious. I keep my focus on the Good and Light and Joy, just not to fall a prey to losing my energy.

[3:37:16 PM] One: This Creational phase is far beyond Light and involves Essence. Light and a “light” state and enlightenment becomes a by-product of Essence’s involvement. The rebirth of Essence in our awareness is what will shift ALL.

[3:38:06 PM] M.: I see...and the essence is LOVE and Light Both?:)

[3:39:32 PM] One: no.

[3:39:38 PM] One: Essence is Essence.

[3:40:34 PM] One: We have all moved away from Essence and invented corrupt systems that we claim to originate from Light but that in fact are far away from Essence.

[3:41:14 PM] M.: The Essence is the Core of the ONE, put in other ways?

[3:41:27 PM] One: It has no location.

[3:41:55 PM] One: But you could say that it is the Real Core of TRUTH.

[3:41:58 PM] M.: it is the All, the Absolute?

[3:42:03 PM] One: NO.

[3:42:20 PM] One: ALL is EL is ALLAH is ELOHIM.

[3:42:40 PM] One: ALL is a movement away from Essence.

[3:43:31 PM] M.: So, the main focus, or the final quest for all of us in order to reach the Enlightenment, freedom, etc.. is to get close to the Essence and to connect to the Essence ;)

[3:45:13 PM] One: Yes, it is to connect to the Essence and understand that Essence is ALL Loving and non discriminatory of Self. We need to capture again the Essence of what is important to all of us as mankind and let go of all the polluted soiled clothes we wear.

[3:46:43 PM] One: We watch our own reflection in the mirror of Life either as humans, animals or even God. When you watch your own reflection changing in a mirror, does the mirror change?

[3:47:34 PM] M.: no, :_)

[3:48:58 PM] One: Exactly. Remember this: Light is but a Creational tool, darkness is a Creational tool; neither can be defined without the presence of the other. Their interaction is what created and creates life i.e. Creation. But the Essence - the mirror - is still.

Nothing is disconnected; hence we are all affecting each other in the mechanism of modulation/projection and reflection of each other onto the One-and-Only Mirror of reality which we all carry and live within. We live as points of awareness within Creational Quicksilver which is the Mirror of Essence giving us our 3D perspective.

[3:50:04 PM] M.: So it was the Essence that Created All from the very beginning of Everything :)

[3:50:31 PM] One: yep, of course, and you know what? It keeps on Creating ALL from moment to moment.

[3:50:50 PM] M.: Yes, absolutely....

[3:50:54 PM] One: ALL HAH, ALL HIM, ALL EL.

[3:51:48 PM] One: But we reflect each other upon the Mirror of the Essence, forgetting the Essence because we are too busy watching the reflection.

[3:52:00 PM] M.: The great mystics, masters, High Beings, prophets etc.. Did they all get closer to Essence and became what we know of them?

[3:54:12 PM] One: The great mystics are in fact the ones who touched a sliver of the Essence and tried to understand the Unfathomable. Their disciples then tried to understand the master and before long legends were born and new reflections, good and bad, established upon the One-and-Only-Mirror. But Essence did not change Itself and we do not necessarily understand It more.

[3:55:30 PM] One: In fact you cannot understand Essence, you can only harmonize with It and merge with ITS reflection in the flame of the Fire of Truth.

[3:57:02 PM] One: No Being can Understand the Non-Being.

[4:02:13 PM] One: The Teacher and the student are always One, but operate from different perspectives, levels of Oneness. It is that dance of sort which really gifts us Light and clarity and it is in its application to our lives that we seek to emulate Essence and find the still Peace of One.

[4:03:18 PM] M.: Yes, even by naming the word Essence, it has a smoothing effect on the heart and Soul.

[4:05:53 PM] One: Yes, indeed. Stillness cannot ever reside in the dance of polarities but outside of it in the Essence of its movement. The gap between polarities at their moment of extreme tension is where the connection to Essence is made, alike the movement of a pendulum where infinity resides at the swing’s end.

You will not find Stillness in man or God, light or darkness, and silence or sound. It is only when you absorb the flame of the Mirroring support of Reality that you can find the real Peace because you do not exclude anything anymore but incorporate it ALL.

[4:08:00 PM] One: Our role which is very difficult is to stay both still and dynamically vibrantly active at once. That is where thought comes in as the modulating factor to the Divine carrier wave Field; our co-creative gifts and abilities are there..

[4:07:29 PM] M.: Igniting the Divine Spark?

[4:08:29 PM] One: Yes, rather we feed the fire with our sparks.

[4:09:41 PM] One: We are all reflections/images of God and we have made God a dynamic reflection of our selves. The Essence is to be bestowed again to both.

[4:10:06 PM] One: And that causes recalibration.

[4:10:23 PM] One: An Instant of Merger.

[4:10:35 PM] M.: And this is all what the Great Shift is about?

[4:10:43 PM] One: YES.

[4:11:00 PM] One: Still to be beheld.

[4:11:07 PM] M.: (sun)

[4:11:08 PM] One: Hopefully soon to come.

[4:11:24 PM] M.: Hopefully...with all our heart.

http://www.probablefuture.com/At_the_End_of_The_Pendulum_Swing.htm (At The End of The Pendulum's Swing... Dear friends: A lot has happened lately around and within me, including odd untoward interferences which affected many levels of my operations. Some of it will be told to you in my next communication. There is plethora of unceasing attempts to block our future from reflecting a new quantum jump of awareness and operations for mankind. Old forces want to invite us again into slavery to their ancient plans of subjugation, and are monopolizing the invisible realms utilizing highly sophisticated methods of sub-space program implants and alteration of our holy DNA to infiltrate our reality and cause ever greater strife, chaos, despondency and disconnection of mankind from each other and from its Sourcing Essence. Our inner and outer biological, mental, and spiritual environments have lately been under an undue amount of stress and assault often resulting in grave imbalances to all the levels which create and form our reality as human beings. We need to regain immediately control, and power, and purify the vessel that we are, in order to invite much more powerful forms of energy and reality manifestations which beg to operate and awaken within us. I will soon start to teach methods and a newer awareness which will reconnect you to a point of perfection and great empowerment of yourself. You will heal. You will rejuvenate. You will reactivate and re-project (manifest) your original Divine blueprint stored in your Higher morphogenetic fields i.e Higher etheric body. Original Man (the Adam Kadmon) will resurface again. Nothing will be able to block such a great endeavor as long as you sincerely engage in the greatest adventure of mankind. The solidly implanted myth of biological time and mechanical causal fate will be made to implode to be replaced by a new paradigm, a new Higher man, free of the commonly accepted fields of reality constructs. To introduce these ideas, I would like you to read the following Skype chat which I had with a student a couple of days ago. The concepts which are just brushed herein are capital to your ability to transcend your present condition of restricted beliefs. Enjoy! [3:27:12 PM] M.: Yes, and we trying our best to maintain A. in an uplifted mood! [3:34:02 PM] One: We are. I had my own stuff to deal with for a while. We are at the winter solstice of Creation and the night/darkness is at its highest. Lots of instability is spreading around. Weird mad energies abound and try to infiltrate people all over, especially beings who carry High Light energy, and it is taxing to keep them at bay. They suck vampire-like energy out and I am afraid that A’s aura has become porous, hence her so-called dis-ease and her depressed state. This is happening world-wide as you can tell by reading news events and witnessing individuals around us behaving in odd and often disturbing fashion. [3:35:53 PM] M.: Yes, dear Gerald I agree. Light is to be victorious. I keep my focus on the Good and Light and Joy, just not to fall a prey to losing my energy. [3:37:16 PM] One: This Creational phase is far beyond Light and involves Essence. Light and a “light” state and enlightenment becomes a by-product of Essence’s involvement. The rebirth of Essence in our awareness is what will shift ALL. [3:38:06 PM] M.: I see...and the essence is LOVE and Light Both?:) [3:39:32 PM] One: no. [3:39:38 PM] One: Essence is Essence. [3:40:34 PM] One: We have all moved away from Essence and invented corrupt systems that we claim to originate from Light but that in fact are far away from Essence. [3:41:14 PM] M.: The Essence is the Core of the ONE, put in other ways? [3:41:27 PM] One: It has no location. [3:41:55 PM] One: But you could say that it is the Real Core of TRUTH. [3:41:58 PM] M.: it is the All, the Absolute? [3:42:03 PM] One: NO. [3:42:20 PM] One: ALL is EL is ALLAH is ELOHIM. [3:42:40 PM] One: ALL is all a movement away from Essence. [3:43:31 PM] M.: So, the main focus, or the final quest for all of us in order to reach the Enlightenment, freedom, etc.. is to get close to the Essence and to connect to the Essence ;) [3:45:13 PM] One: Yes, it is to connect to the Essence and understand that Essence is ALL Loving and non discriminatory of Self. We need to capture again the Essence of what is important to all of us as mankind and let go of all the polluted soiled clothes we wear. [3:46:43 PM] One: We watch our own reflection in the mirror of Life either as humans, animals or even God. When you watch your own reflection changing in a mirror, does the mirror change? [3:47:34 PM] M.: no, :_) [3:48:58 PM] One: Exactly. Remember this: Light is but a Creational tool, darkness is a Creational tool; neither can be defined without the presence of the other. Their interaction is what created and creates life i.e. Creation. But the Essence - the mirror - is still. Nothing is disconnected; hence we are all affecting each other in the mechanism of modulation/projection and reflection of each other onto the One-and-Only Mirror of reality which we all carry and live within. We live as points of awareness within Creational Quicksilver which is the Mirror of Essence giving us our 3D perspective. [3:50:04 PM] M.: So it was the Essence that Created All from the very beginning of Everything :) [3:50:31 PM] One: yep, of course, and you know what? It keeps on Creating ALL from moment to moment. [3:50:50 PM] M.: Yes, absolutely.... [3:50:54 PM] One: ALL HAH, ALL HIM, ALL EL. [3:51:48 PM] One: But we reflect each other upon the Mirror of the Essence, forgetting the Essence because we are too busy watching the reflection. [3:52:00 PM] M.: The great mystics, masters, High Beings, prophets etc.. Did they all get closer to Essence and became what we know of them? [3:54:12 PM] One: The great mystics are in fact the ones who touched a sliver of the Essence and tried to understand the Unfathomable. Their disciples then tried to understand the master and before long legends were born and new reflections, good and bad, established upon the One-and-Only-Mirror. But Essence did not change Itself and we do not necessarily understand It more. [3:55:30 PM] One: In fact you cannot understand Essence, you can only harmonize with It and merge with ITS reflection in the flame of the Fire of Truth. [3:57:02 PM] One: No Being can Understand the Non-Being. [3:57:21 PM] M.: Yes, [3:58:17 PM] One: And I hope I gave you enough to chew on for today. [3:59:29 PM] One: Happy I did, as it made some points clearer in my mind too. Lol. [3:59:57 PM] M.: :) [4:00:02 PM] One: :) [4:00:49 PM] M.: Yes, It got clearer. Thank You... [4:02:13 PM] One: The Teacher and the student are always One, but operate from different perspectives, levels of Oneness. It is that dance of sort which really gifts us Light and clarity and it is in its application to our lives that we seek to emulate Essence and find the still Peace of One. [4:03:18 PM] M.: Yes, even by naming the word Essence, it has a smoothing effect on the heart and Soul. [4:05:53 PM] One: Yes, indeed. Stillness cannot ever reside in the dance of polarities but outside of it in the Essence of its movement. The gap between polarities at their moment of extreme tension is where the connection to Essence is made, alike the movement of a pendulum where infinity resides at the swing’s end. You will not find Stillness in man or God, light or darkness, and silence or sound. It is only when you absorb the flame of the Mirroring support of Reality that you can find the real Peace because you do not exclude anything anymore but incorporate it ALL. [4:08:00 PM] One: Our role which is very difficult is to stay both still and dynamically vibrantly active at once. That is where thought comes in as the modulating factor to the Divine carrier wave Field; our co-creative gifts and abilities are there.. [4:07:29 PM] M.: Igniting the Divine Spark? [4:08:29 PM] One: Yes, rather we feed the fire with our sparks. [4:09:41 PM] One: We are all reflections/images of God and we have made God a dynamic reflection of our selves. The Essence is to be bestowed again to both. [4:10:06 PM] One: And that causes recalibration. [4:10:23 PM] One: An Instant of Merger. [4:10:35 PM] M.: And this is all what the Great Shift is about? [4:10:43 PM] One: YES. [4:11:00 PM] One: Still to be beheld. [4:11:07 PM] M.: (sun) [4:11:08 PM] One: Hopefully soon to come. [4:11:24 PM] M.: Hopefully...with all our heart. [4:13:20 PM]M.: Ok, Dear Gerald, thank you very much for these great and deep words…

Gerald O’Donnell
Founder Academy of Remote Viewing and Influencing Reality
http://www.probablefuture.com/At_the_End_of_The_Pendulum_Swing.htm http://www.probablefuture.com/Testimonial_Home.htm)
http://www.probablefuture.com/Testimonial_Home.htm

SilentFeathers
11th August 2013, 23:52
Prediction: and no, I'm not in touch with aliens who are telling me this! nor a channeler!

Something will happen tomorrow on the worlds stage that'll be a signal for things to come real soon.

Watch and see :)

...and no, it's not Nibiru!

SilentFeathers
30th September 2013, 22:35
This lecture (it's a long one!) is a VERY interesting perspective about how the veil is lifting and possibly explains to some degree what we are experiencing now.

I never seen any one explain the Mayan Cycles/Calendars quite like this before, this is worth the watch if this subject matter interests ya!

VUyRW8gu4dI

gripreaper
30th September 2013, 22:49
This lecture (it's a long one!) is a VERY interesting perspective about how the veil is lifting and possibly explains to some degree what we are experiencing now. I never seen any one explain the Mayan Cycles/Calendars quite like this before, this is worth the watch if this subject matter interests ya!

Heck yea I've seen this, and it is very close to how I see things, the cycles within cycles and the evolution of mankind, and where we are now. Ian Lungold does an excellent job. Bookmark this to the list of the other 100 videos and documentaries in your "to watch" file while so much competes for our attention, this one is definitely up there. Move it near the top.