PDA

View Full Version : Dark entity in training?

shadowstalker
5th August 2013, 21:11
August 4th 2013 5:30 A.M.

Middletowm Conn.

My Apartment

Finally starting to fall asleep and have some dream time, I dreamed that I was with my daughter (possibly from a different lifetime) but she wasn't my daughter, I am still unsure what it was all about as when I was starting to get really comfortable in the dream, all of the sudden I was in semi waken state and she came over to me me in front of me lying down, she was scared. I asked her what the problem was but she was to scared to speak, suddenly out of the blue arms rapped around me from behind and started to squeeze me like all the other dark entities before. But this one seemed smaller, and certainly not as strong as all the rest, It didn't take long for me to release from it and fully awaken..

So I am wondering, are there entities that are possibly being trained to attack other being, is there a training camp for these entities? :confused:

What are your thoughts..

Nanoo Nanoo
5th August 2013, 23:24
Who we are when we sleep may be quite different to who we are when awake.

many things change our sleep

propencities

food

enviroment

many factors to consider and weigh before making a conclusion or even a hypothesis.

Naniu

shadowstalker
5th August 2013, 23:32
I always go through the mundane check list first, before posting..
I also don't go along the guidelines of generational pre-programmed psychology..
I don't follow the food issue or environment stuff either.

Tho' I do support this:
Who we are when we sleep may be quite different to who we are when awake.

superconsciousness
6th August 2013, 00:30
recommend "Change your future through time openings" by Malet-Garnier....won the physics prize for the formula of time - a ratio of day to night. 1 night = @ 2 and some/3 days in determining our future. in a dualistic field/dimension/density, the self is divided into eternal self and shadow self, or our perception of life on earth. when we sleep, our divine self, that briefly resides in the immediate path, engages with our present energy to create the programming that determines our future. if we are unconscious or in a negative state, we will go into the dreaming totally vulnerable to the whims of disembodied entities of all makings to use our dreaming for their own ends. All that is required is for us to be conscious when we enter the sleep - without ritual but with direct intent to make contact with the divine self, tell it what you desire for your future, your destiny, your reality, and put your faith completely in the hands of your divine self that all will be worked out even better than you could imagine, for you are the shadow and you are the divine, and the divine can see for it has more light and the more you surrender, the more you merge until you are home, as one, in the true embrace of your own love. ...

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 03:46
That sounds inviting, I just may get it when I get the money....Thank you

chocolate
6th August 2013, 06:11
Hi shadowstalker, I think you don't need to buy the book for it is obviously something rare. In my view all you need is just a little bit of time for yourself and as noramaccoby has said-put your trust in the hands of your higher self. I do understand this sounds a bit strange, but I personally can testify it works really well.
On a more practical level think of your dream as a symbolic representation. Usually with me everything has proven to be symbolic.
I sense this might be a warning for you for something that is endangering you, but you are not aware of it. Someone close to you sees the danger and is trying to warn you- close to you may mean a soul from your group, not necessarily a living person.
In your dream you are strong, so take this just as a mild notification and be vigilant in your awake state next few days.

Mu2143
6th August 2013, 07:26

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 09:00
Hi Shadowstalker ,
Duncan O'finioan also talks about what you can use to protect you against demonic attacks.
He calls it the 3 sss Silver Salt and Sage.
He talks about this in has later interviews I think around 2012 beyond I can't remember for sure ,I have then on my channel.

That would be awesome if you could link it..

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 09:05
Hi shadowstalker, I think you don't need to buy the book for it is obviously something rare. In my view all you need is just a little bit of time for yourself and as noramaccoby has said-put your trust in the hands of your higher self. I do understand this sounds a bit strange, but I personally can testify it works really well.
On a more practical level think of your dream as a symbolic representation. Usually with me everything has proven to be symbolic.
I sense this might be a warning for you for something that is endangering you, but you are not aware of it. Someone close to you sees the danger and is trying to warn you- close to you may mean a soul from your group, not necessarily a living person.
In your dream you are strong, so take this just as a mild notification and be vigilant in your awake state next few days.

Interesting I never heard that before, And in light of that I will also try to find if there is a pattern in my life that may help me even further....
Thank you..

Nanoo Nanoo
6th August 2013, 09:41
Shadow

in my experiences with all sorts of entities i have found through experience and experimentation if i was to place my hand on the entities head and give it a blessing it would either leave immediately or in most cases stay and recipricate an energy transfer.

Now this may be going "advanced bogey men 101" but in my experience most entities are attracted to your , for want of a better word " recyclable " energy and wish to do an energy transfer. I realised this by experiementing , which took a lot of courage for me to try but i was very happy i did.

What happened once was i was pretty tired , i felt quite drained actually , i had been up for 3 days pretty much reading and was absolutely exhausted.. i asked tobe healed and found my self transported it seems to a walk way in a forrest just outside a small village , it was as though i was a beggar.. the creatures walking by were kinda ferroucious looking , like ware wolves.. one came up to me and sniffed me .. i put my hand on its head and gave it a blessing .. and you know what , it started to feed on me.. now i know that sounds weird but i allowed it to happen .. and after what seemed to be some minutes go by , i started to feel a lot better. actually after 10 to 15 minutes i managed to get up and take a shower, before this i literally couldnt walk..

when i looked back on that event later that morning i believed that the entity was feeding on my exhaustion because it exists as a " particular " energy that this
" particular " entity fed on or was able to feed on as a favour to me. What it actually did was remove my feeling of exhustion which replaced its self with new energy by default. I think further down it was creating a vaccum to attract fresh energy by removing the old.

So the safety mechanism was to bless it , send it love and see what happened.

when i did this with malevolent entities they left pretty quick and i mean within 5 to 10 seconds.

true story

so dont judge the book by its cover is the moral isuppose...

Naniu

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 09:52
@Nanoo
As I love to experiment (for curiosity sake), I will give it my best shot on that.

Mu2143
6th August 2013, 09:56

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 09:59
@Mu
Awesome kewl thank you :luv::hug::ranger:

jounai
6th August 2013, 20:41
Okay, I'll share what I see in this experience for you. :) Hope it helps!
I believe the crying girl that is scared is a reflection or symbol of your own childhood. It seems like you hold on to ideas that you learned as a child like "scary things hide in the dark" or "there are monsters under the bed". While these ideas might seem childish for you as an adult you still hold on to them because you are afraid of the fear of the ideas. I would suggest that you bring forth these the example ideas I wrote above with the monsters under the bed and scary things hiding in the dark into your consciousness during a relaxed state. The squeezing you felt was actually your own fear that was being reflected to you by this dream-girl and it is presented as an opportunity to let go of these old ideas you have held on to so long. If you don't choose to work through these fears of yours it is very likely that similar experiences will be repeated while if you do choose to go through the fear it is very unlikely that it will happen again. After you let go of something it a similar experience might come into your life so that you can see that you let the fear go but it will never try to scare you up again since reality and the experience is only a reflection of who we believe ourselves to be. :)

shadowstalker
6th August 2013, 20:52
Okay, I'll share what I see in this experience for you. :) Hope it helps!
I believe the crying girl that is scared is a reflection or symbol of your own childhood. It seems like you hold on to ideas that you learned as a child like "scary things hide in the dark" or "there are monsters under the bed". While these ideas might seem childish for you as an adult you still hold on to them because you are afraid of the fear of the ideas. I would suggest that you bring forth these the example ideas I wrote above with the monsters under the bed and scary things hiding in the dark into your consciousness during a relaxed state. The squeezing you felt was actually your own fear that was being reflected to you by this dream-girl and it is presented as an opportunity to let go of these old ideas you have held on to so long. If you don't choose to work through these fears of yours it is very likely that similar experiences will be repeated while if you do choose to go through the fear it is very unlikely that it will happen again. After you let go of something it a similar experience might come into your life so that you can see that you let the fear go but it will never try to scare you up again since reality and the experience is only a reflection of who we believe ourselves to be. :)

Dare I tell my experiences and not be believed, perhaps.
But i think i will let the good folks here enlighten you on what I do on my free time instead..lol

superconsciousness
13th August 2013, 22:17
In "Change your future through time openings" he says the only thing you need to do is CONTACT your divine self before you go to sleep and just say "THY WILL BE DONE" and put TOTAL FAITH AND CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR DIVINE SELF will create the best possible future for you. You can tell your divine self whatever it is you want, but the key is to put your faith in your own divinity. :) He says that when you DON"T make contact with your divine self, you leave your dreaming OPEN TO DISEMBODIED ENTITIES who use you to play, wreak havoc, or more insidious. My experience is that he is correct. I have been doing the dreaming for 2 years now and it has been a MAJOR major shift - at least in my ability to trust and have faith in myself (not some other savior) and merge with my own divinity and power and use of my free will.

Strange about the book. It appeared on my computer out of nowhere, had just been released and was a normal price. I looked it up and saw that the publisher was down the street and that the guy was coming to give a workshop. We did the workshop. He was very fascinating, all in french with translators. But he said there were people trying to stop him. The next thing I know, I go online and his book costs 1000$, then it changed to $555, and more strange numbers. I lent my copy to someone and haven't gotten it back, otherwise I'd post it online. But the bottom line is to be in control of your dreaming.