PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Smart Phones? Unsolicited FCC Obamaspam!!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th August 2013, 00:56
http://consumerist.com/2013/08/06/smartphone-amber-alert-freaks-out-everyone-in-california/

I wanted to share the above article about Amber Alert waking people like us up from sleep via our HTC1.

Please report your own experiences. The sound is unmistakable.

Ioneo
8th August 2013, 02:29
Here in Japan they have that system. After the big earthquake happened a few years ago, for many weeks, almost everyday everyone's cell phones would go off on the trains, in shops, everywhere with this weird tone. It was a 10 second warning that an earthquake was coming. Usually nothing happened (the quakes were too small) but sometimes an earthquake was felt. I haven't heard one now for at least a year and a half. I had an iPhone at the time but smartphones weren't a part of the system yet. I bet it is now though since 2/3 of Tokyoites use smart phones.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th August 2013, 03:59
Wow -- that's actually scary.

Too bad almost all disasters in the USA are manmade!!

Like the Ron Paul campaign for example, or the Boeing crisis... Lol

Knowrainknowrainbows!
8th August 2013, 05:03
Http://consumerist.com/2013/08/06/smartphone-amber-alert-freaks-out-everyone-in-califoria

I wanted to share the above article about Amber Alert waking people like us up from sleep via our HTC1.

Please report your own experiences. The sound is unmistakable.

The link did not work for me.
KRKR

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th August 2013, 05:32
I must have mangled the link via my phone... It talks about a new FCC alert system that scares the crap out of people and hijacks their smart phones . ,(

Paul
8th August 2013, 05:48
The link did not work for me.

I must have mangled the link via my phone... It talks about a new FCC alert system that scares the crap out of people and hijacks their smart phones . ,(

I fixed the link in the opening post (California lost the letter 'n' somewhere along the line.)

soleil
8th August 2013, 15:19
i read about this on natural news today....i have not even updated my iphone software in 71 weeks....so i really hope my phone doesnt even have this on it in case canada wants to join in.

Conchis
8th August 2013, 15:22
They have to have a way to alert you that Martial Law has begun and to consider yourself under house arrest.