PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock update 2013-08-08: The Nightmare is Almost Over: Part II

PathWalker
9th August 2013, 15:24
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1143-nightmare-almost-over-part-2
The Nightmare is Almost Over: Part II

The illusion of "reality" is crumbling... as the mass public realizes their worldview was built on lies. The exposure and defeat of the Cabal behind the surveillance is just the beginning.

What are they so afraid of? Once we connect the dots, it becomes obvious.

CLICK HERE TO READ PART ONE

THE HEADLINES ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE OUTRAGEOUS EVERY DAY -- JUST AS EXPECTED

The proof of mass, government surveillance is now undeniable and in-your-face for everyone -- even those whose heads were most firmly buried in the sand.

The headlines are continuing to get more and more outrageous, as we will see in a minute.

I am humbled and awed to see that the predictions I released -- guided by insider leaks, extensive research, dreams and synchronicity -- are now coming true.

I have had many years to meditate on the unsavory truths that many people are now learning for the first time.

I know these shadowy plots and cover-ups can only succeed if they remain covered up.

CONSIDER THE STORY OF ARIEL CASTRO

The story of Ariel Castro is, in my opinion, a "geosynchronicity" -- i.e. an event with symbolic meaning for all of humanity.

I do believe we are seeing a smaller-scale, easier-to-understand dramatization of a much bigger problem -- and how it will be solved.

The idea that this man could keep three women and a child chained up and imprisoned in his house, for that long, was seemingly unthinkable.

And yet, one day his guard went down -- just long enough for one of his captives to break free, and scream for attention.

An ordinary man became a hero when he risked everything to break into the house, free the girls and call the police.

BIBLICAL CONNOTATIONS

Castro was given the very Biblical-sounding prison sentence of "a thousand years" -- far beyond the length of any mortal lifetime.

In Revelations 20:7, Satan is sentenced to be "bound into prison" for a thousand years -- as we move through the "end times."

The public was so horrified by these revelations that Castro's house has already been demolished in the last 24 hours.

I could write a whole piece just on the greater synchronicity of this event -- and very well may do so.

I believe synchronicity is real, and can occur on a global level. I documented several examples of this in The Synchronicity Key, including some just this year.

Castro's exposure, arrest and imprisonment, his shocking defense of himself as a "normal person" and the total demolition of his house, all seem very prophetic.

In a very real sense, Castro's sentence seems like the warm-up routine to get us all ready for a much greater story -- which will soon sound very similar.

The events we are seeing suggest that an organized, systematic, international takedown of a vast, corrupt regime is now reaching critical mass.

INTUITIVE DATA IS NO NONSENSE

Government agencies have long used remote viewing and other intuitive protocols to gain factual information.

After 21 years of daily dream practice, often recalling multiple pages of detail each morning, I usually can decipher their meanings easily.

Dreams are by far the most accurate and secure way to gather intuitive information that I've ever found.

You either remember them or you don't. Once you learn the language, through practice and repetition, they become fairly easy to understand.

Skeptics respond only by laughter -- while ignoring extensive scientific proof that this really works. I detail much of it in The Source Field Investigations.

Synchronicity also can be very useful in revealing how various pieces connect.

In Part I of this series, I described other examples, such as the collision of two bald eagles on an airport tarmac after their talons became intertwined.

One very prominent symbol of the Cabal is the double-headed eagle -- giving this symbol multiple layers of implied meaning.

TRUST... BUT VERIFY

Due to the lies, confusion and deception implicit in studying the Cabal, I feel each of us needs to trust our inner core when deciding what we feel to be true.

Once we establish that connection, in whatever way works for us, the key is to "Trust... but verify." Use facts as much as possible to support your data.

I put out predictions on this website, partly from insiders and partly from intuition, that were quite specific and time-calibrated.

The sheer volume of groundbreaking events that have occurred since I wrote "The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit" on April 27th is staggering.

The dream itself was one of many -- and the content, as I spelled it out, was very straightforward and easy to understand.

The same is true for a subsequent dream I published in Part I of this same article series you are now reading.

This is all the more rewarding, considering I took a huge gamble by predicting all of this was about to happen in my new book -- before it actually did.

RUSSIA IS LEADING THE ALLIANCE

As just one example, multiple insiders told me Russia is working to defeat the "New World Order" cabal.

This plan can be traced all the way back to the 1970s disclosures of Peter David Beter, who in turn said the Russians have been working on this since the 1700s.

The whistleblower Ed Snowden quickly ended up in Russia. And, as I had expected, it was only a matter of time before his residency became permanent.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald recently admitted to having secured over 15,000 top-secret documents from Snowden:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/06/317541/us-reporter-has-15000-snowden-files/

"I did not do an exact count, but he gave me 15,000, 20,000 documents. Very, very complete and very long," the Brazil-based journalist said on Tuesday.

Snowden revealed documents about the NSA’s global surveillance programs which included spying on America’s European allies, in particular Germany, as well as Latin American states.

"The stories we have published are a small portion."

THE ALLIANCE IS MUCH MORE VAST AND SERIOUS THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE

Snowden's documents are only one tiny aspect of a much greater initiative.

This alliance is far more vast, much more organized and of much greater significance than most people have ever realized.

What we have seen so far is just the beginning.

In an operation this sensitive, with stakes this high, the process can seem painfully slow and drawn out.

Morale has already been crushed in many people following this story, as they feel it is simply taking too long -- and therefore must not be real.

It's tough to even imagine how any group could actually break up the greatest, deadliest organized crime ring in human history.

Nonetheless, that's what we are watching happen -- right now.

These are arguably the most significant events in all of modern history.

IT'S NOT A PRETTY PICTURE

Day by day, the cracks in the edifice of Truth are showing. The system itself has yet to crumble -- but very rapidly now, people are putting it all together.

I don't always make friends with my readers by pointing out the simple facts, as denial is a very strong mechanism that helps us avoid facing the truth.

However, if I didn't see a very clear path through this, to a positive, planetary solution, I would never alert you to the following, provable facts.

There are certain connections between the Castro story and the greater reality we are facing -- but the greater reality is far more intricate and frightening:

Psychopathic individuals formed a sinister cult that gained massive world power.
Secret societies were used to ensure their plans were unlikely to be exposed.
Their plan for a "New World Order" global dictatorship was developed at least 250 years ago.
They achieved far more success in their goals than most people had ever realized.
This Cabal still has a surprising degree of control over our financial system.
Top-level Cabal members rake in spectacular profits as humanity suffers more and more.
The financial sector in turn has used murderous, covert force to dominate Western governments.
These "Powers that Were" actively believe in and practice what most would call evil.
Bribery, blackmail, torture and murder are used to threaten and silence opposition.
The people running the Cabal see human life as worthless and expendable.
Wars and terrorism are being deliberately created to keep the public in perpetual fear.
The media is hiding the truth for the government. Snowden is a "traitor," not a hero.
The Cabal is using surveillance to avoid its exposure and destruction.

Despite the seeming negativity of what is now being revealed, I am genuinely excited beyond belief.

I admittedly would like to see it move a little faster.

However, just when it seems to be slowing down, BAM! Another major story breaks through.

PROPHECIES WRITTEN INTO THE BOOK

From January through until the end of April, I finished a book that is the culmination of 33 years of research into the greatest mysteries of existence.

It was only after December 2012 that I realized The Source Field Investigations was only the set-up to establish a much greater vision in its sequel.

I admittedly misjudged how quickly things would change during the 2012 transition time -- but considering it is the end of a 25,920-year cycle, a six-month margin of error is totally excusable.

I took bold risks in writing this new book -- by predicting in April 2013 that we would see very powerful changes occur before its now-imminent release date of August 20th.

I have an advance copy sitting here next to me. Here is one excerpt my readers will find on page 106 -- with emphasis added:

The truth has become so widespread now that the myth of Big Brother cannot be maintained.

Once we realize the strength we have in numbers, there is no possible way for the activities of the negative elite to remain hidden, even if the mainstream media is too afraid to discuss them.

I do feel we are very close to a tipping point at the time of this writing in April 2013.

Once we fearlessly educate ourselves about the truth, we can directly become a part of the solution—rather than perpetuating the problem.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF PROPHECY

Here is another excerpt you will find on page 245, where I stated the prophecy even more directly, using some jargon that is explained in the book:

Whether you call them the Illuminati, the New World Order, the Cabal, the Shadow Elite, or the Bad Guys, the planetary elite do represent a worldwide projection of our own ego, distorted to funhouse-mirror extremes.

There are an ever-increasing number of harbingers that this collective nightmare is indeed coming to an end, and I consistently track them on my website.

The Elixir of Immortality that this “dragon” is guarding is far more significant, and fantastic, than most people could ever have imagined—and will have a huge impact upon our world.

It includes the full and complete knowledge that we are not alone in the universe -- and the gateway to meeting our long-lost relatives in a global curtain call.

Given the incredible pace of events now unfolding, and the incredible number of prophetic dreams I’ve been having about the disclosure and defeat of the Cabal, there may already have been very significant developments between the time I finish writing this manuscript and the time the book is published.

A WORLDWIDE HEALING PROCESS

For many years now, I have been saying that we must go through a worldwide healing process before the deeper truths become commonly known.

It wasn't until I finished writing The Synchronicity Key that I was able to explain, scientifically, that the defeat of the global Nemesis is part of a perfect Divine plan.

The plan was written long, long before these shenanigans ever got started. It was in place long before life ever blossomed here on earth.

Here is what we saw on the front page of The Huffington Post two days ago -- August 5, 2013:
http://divinecosmos.com/images/huff_rogue_unit.jpg

The biggest, baddest new story -- at least right at the moment -- is that unconstitutional surveillance is being used against American citizens to catch them dealing drugs like marijuana.

IS IT OK TO TARGET THEM, SINCE IT'S ILLEGAL ANYWAY?

I will be celebrating 21 years of sobriety on September 22nd, and that includes all marijuana. No amount of money could convince me to ever do it again.

Simply put, intoxicants disrupt the serotonin levels in your brain -- making it harder and harder to feel happy without using chemicals.

I got to a point where I felt miserable if I didn't smoke. I was constantly forgetful, paranoid, bored, distracted and exhausted. I had very poor short-term memory.

I don't ever want to feel that way again, and I don't have to. I choose to stay clean. That's my path, and my choice -- and I'm happy with it.

Regardless of my own personal choice, it is a fact that 20 American states now have legalized marijuana -- at least for medical use.

In some cases, such as glaucoma and appetite stimulation, medical marijuana is the most effective treatment available to people who are suffering.

Hemp also is an excellent food crop, can be grown without THC, makes great clothing, and can grow paper much faster, on much less land, than trees.

THE WHOLE IDEA IS OBSCENE

As the voting public's attitude continues shifting towards decriminalizing marijuana, the idea that pot dealers are being spied on and taken down by illegal surveillance becomes all the more obscene.

Groups like the NSA are capturing voice data from wiretapped calls, transcribing it with something like Apple's Siri, and then farming it out to the DEA and other agencies.

Remember -- the tech within a smartphone is already good enough that you can speak into it and get a very accurate transcript.

A fake trail of evidence is then constructed by a given agency to make it appear that this was a legitimate bust, rather than an unconstitutional sting operation.

It is entirely possible that the people who are targeted for these pot busts may also be stirring up trouble for the Cabal -- by posting expose' material online.

WE ALREADY FOUND OUT GOVERNMENT CRITICS ARE TARGETED BY THE IRS

One of the first two stories that started this new wave of disclosure in mid-May was how the IRS was deliberately targeting Tea Party supporters and government critics for debilitating audits.

This article from Daily Kos came out on May 13, 2013 -- just 16 days after I published an article predicting "The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit."

IRS Targeting Government Critics for Audits

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/13/1208749/-Draft-audit-shows-IRS-non-profit-scrutiny-extended-beyond-tea-party-and-patriot-keywords

At various points over the past two years, Internal Revenue Service officials singled out for scrutiny not only groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names but also nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, according to documents in an audit conducted by the agency’s inspector general.

The documents, obtained by The Washington Post from a congressional aide with knowledge of the findings, show that the IRS field office in charge of evaluating applications for tax-exempt status decided to focus on groups making statements that “criticize how the country is being run” and those that were involved in educating Americans “on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.”

EXCERPTS FROM THE HUFFINGTON POST ON THIS EXPLOSIVE STORY OF POT DEALER FRAME-UPS

Here is a synopsis of the article you read by clicking on the above headline, revealing the dirty details:

DEA Special Ops Covers Up Surveillance Against Americans

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/dea-surveillance-cover-up_n_3706207.html

WASHINGTON, Aug 5 (Reuters) - A secretive U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wiretaps, informants and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans.

Although these cases rarely involve national security issues, documents reviewed by Reuters show that law enforcement agents have been directed to conceal how such investigations truly begin - not only from defense lawyers but also sometimes from prosecutors and judges.

The undated documents show that federal agents are trained to "recreate" the investigative trail to effectively cover up where the information originated, a practice that some experts say violates a defendant's Constitutional right to a fair trial.

This is outrageous -- and now we find out that the IRS publicly posted instructions on how to do this online in 2005 and 2006, but then removed it in 2007.

LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WAS IN THE NEWS THAT SAME DAY

Here is the headline that dominated the Drudge Report -- the biggest right-wing website -- the very same day. A massive terror threat.
http://divinecosmos.com/images/drudge_embassies_week.jpg

All of a sudden, "Al-Quaeda" was dusted off and made into an imminent, all-powerful, all-threatening super-villain again. How convenient!

Why would a rogue anti-U.S. group plan an attack that is "bigger than 9/11", forcing all the Middle East embassies to close, right when the ugliness behind mass surveillance is finally being exposed?

Shouldn't it be obvious, even to a well-informed elementary school student, that a big disaster could completely distract the public away from tackling the real problem within the "Great Satan"?

Why wouldn't they hang back and see what happens first -- before trying to make a big attack that could buy the Cabal years' more time and money to stay in power?

TBR NEWS ON THE LATEST TERROR THREAT

TBRNews.org has been releasing powerful inside intel since at least 1999, which was about when I first found them.

Here's what they had to say about this latest, alleged threat:

TBR on Fake Terror Warning

http://www.tbrnews.org/?p=748

Washington, D.C. August 5, 2013: “It is with utter predictability that we see the highly entertaining stories about “Muslim bomb threats to US embassy buildings” in the Middle East.

These brilliant disclosures are credited to the “wonderful and very important” work of the NSA, work that simply must go on unimpeded.

This is the sort of bad fiction we see daily on government-controlled blogs and in the pages of such government (here read CIA) friendly newspapers like the captive New York Times.

If the CIA wants a story killed, the New York Times will kill it. If the CIA wants to plant a story, the New York Times prints it, above the fold.

Since the Internet would be impossible to totally control, the government agencies are having a difficult time shoving their ongoing lies, perversions and bovine feces onto a public that no longer believes a word they say.”

THE NEW YORK TIMES ADMITS THE TIMING OF THE THREAT IS "USEFUL TO DIVERT ATTENTION"

Apparently the New York Times is tired of being a "captive" of the CIA. This was another stunning new development that really shows how things have changed.

Even before TBRNews had made this shaming condemnation of their journalism, the New York Times was showing very dramatic signs of open rebellion.

Alex Jones of Prisonplanet.com linked and mirrored an article by Michael Krieger of LibertyBlitzkrieg.com that revealed what they said.

Krieger found a remarkably provocative sentence in a New York Times article that completely admitted how "useful" this terror threat is for the Cabal:

NY Times Admits: Al-Qaeda Terror Threat Used to "Divert Attention" from NSA Uproar

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/08/05/ny-times-admits-al-qaeda-terror-threat-used-to-divert-attention-from-nsa-uproar/

YOU CAN STILL READ IT RIGHT NOW

Here is the actual link to the New York Times article, in which the offending sentences are still visible at the time of this writing:

Qaeda Messages Prompt U.S. Terror Warning

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/03/world/middleeast/qaeda-messages-prompt-us-terror-warning.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Some analysts and Congressional officials suggested Friday that emphasizing a terrorist threat now was a good way to divert attention from the uproar over the N.S.A.'s data-collection programs, and that if it showed the intercepts had uncovered a possible plot, even better.

A SCREEN CAPTURE -- JUST IN CASE

That's right. Anonymous "analysts and Congressional officials" are openly saying that they need a strong terrorist threat to distract people from NSA surveillance.

Just in case some individual or group "disappears" this paragraph from the New York Times, here's a screen capture of it as it appeared when I wrote this article on August 7th:

http://divinecosmos.com/images/nyt_useful_distraction.jpg

Notice these "analysts and Congressional officials" are, as usual, protected under a veil of total anonymity.

This was no accident. Even the "controlled media" is rising up against oppression.

In the Nuremberg trials, the soldiers who said "I was just following orders" did NOT escape prosecution for their crimes.

More and more, it would appear that insider groups, such as those within the controlled media, see the end of the Cabal is near.

Now, the question is which mob scares them the most -- the Cabal's hired hit-men, or the mass public -- as it rises up to the truth?

THEY ARE AFRAID OF US

It is increasingly obvious that a single power structure is conducting this surveillance, and putting out these terror threats, for a reason.

They wouldn't be spending so much time and energy watching us if they weren't afraid of us.

What would they be so afraid of?

I will have much more to say about this as time goes on. Right now I'm about to head out for Contact in the Desert, a major UFO conference I'm speaking at in Joshua Tree this weekend.

Speakers include George Noory, Steven Greer, Jim Marrs, Graham Hancock, Giorgio Tsoukalos, William Henry, Michael Tellinger, Michael Cremo and many more.

Tickets are still available if you are interested in going -- and I am offering a major Sunday workshop for a small extra fee if you attend the main event.

NEW VIDEOS COMING

I am now rapidly learning video editing and motion graphics to be able to ever-more effectively keep up with these new developments -- and release them to a large audience.

You can already see a new half-hour episode of powerful information on Gaiam TV every Monday on my show, Wisdom Teachings.

I will also be releasing more free videos soon enough, thanks to this new initiative I am now taking on -- including adding new staff.

In fact, we are post-producing a massive new "download" that will probably be over three hours long when it comes out, before the release date of the new book!

GRAHAM HANCOCK RELEASES "WAR GOD" ON EBOOK

One of the main speakers at Contact in the Desert, Graham Hancock, has just released a new novel that is part history, part visionary fiction -- and promises to be very entertaining:

LL55JKleYA4

You can download Graham's new book at http://amzn.to/15sPWRj.

"MORE COMING, STAY TUNED!"

There is always a big burst of activity leading up to a book release -- and what you're seeing here is just one of at least three or four major things I will be releasing this month to support the new book.

I have three radio shows coming up, for example -- including a full night with George Noory on Coast-to-Coast on August 19th -- right as the book comes out.

Your support is urgently needed to help this book break through into mainstream consciousness -- and accelerate our journey into freedom.

I thank you for jumping in and helping contribute to these noble causes. I definitely feel it is worth your while or I wouldn't have put my name on it!

A refreshing and positive message.
I am grateful.
He also mention the 20-Aug as a significant mile stone.
I wonder.

Lone Bean
9th August 2013, 22:55
I've read David's latest article. I was expecting him to mention the nuclear nightmare happening from Fukushima and hopefully some of this stuff that Patti L. Brassard has been saying for the last few days but he didn't. It would seem to me, that if the events that Patti Brassard say are going to happen actually happen, then David would have foreseen them in his dreams and would have mentioned them at some time. I really wish someone actually knew for a fact what in hell is going on.

DeDukshyn
9th August 2013, 23:22
I've read David's latest article. I was expecting him to mention the nuclear nightmare happening from Fukushima and hopefully some of this stuff that Patti L. Brassard has been saying for the last few days but he didn't. It would seem to me, that if the events that Patti Brassard say are going to happen actually happen, then David would have foreseen them in his dreams and would have mentioned them at some time. I really wish someone actually knew for a fact what in hell is going on.

I'm going to go out on a limb with a response that, maybe us "wanting" so badly to "know what the hell is going on" is "what the hell is going on". Maybe that's the state "they"(PTB) want to keep us in, rather than experience "what the hell is going" in our own lives in our immediate surroundings. Some would say that that is the state "they" want to keep us in but I beg to differ. The reason is that if we can't focus our change directly into our simple lives to make a difference in our day to day lives, then we certainly won't be changing the world, and thinking we "know" about anything/everything without really knowing won't help us either ...

Giant threats like Monsanto won't be brought down by protests or good hearted rivals -- we've already witnessed this time and time again. It will be brought down by simple individuals taking control of their own immediate lives, and buying their food local or growing it themselves - their attention to what they choose in their daily lives.

Just a thought -- something to consider ... :)

white wizard
10th August 2013, 01:25
It is true that all these big disclosures are happening, but it seems like

people are not connecting dots at all when it is right in front of their

face SMH. On a another note I do watch new main stream news and

Conservatives are all over this while the left is pretending nothing is

going on... typical....phony scandals.... really..... Well my opinion is

that unless people get smacked in the face there gonna just be in

limbo and it will be many years before we see any serious change

like 5-10 yrs.

Vitalux
10th August 2013, 02:20
Is it just me, or does David Wilcox appear to be suffering from an anxiety disorder ? Does he ever talk about all the beautiful things in creation that serve us well? :confused:

Delight
10th August 2013, 03:40
Is it just me, or does David Wilcox appear to be suffering from an anxiety disorder ? Does he ever talk about all the beautiful things in creation that serve us well? :confused:

He always appears very tense. I don't get the sense that he enjoys life very well. I can empathize as I have great tension. He may be stuck in doom and gloom.

I too am sad tonight. I know it may be about my friend who died yesterday but it seems global.....very faulty assumptions. I am sure that because I feel sad, I am more inclined to see things that look sad...the damp sodden world that I am feeling is all around. It is disappointing to me that my friend decided to leave because I miss her. This is not because I am wrong. The sadness will drag me down anyway unless I take my self in hand. Yes, I am confident that I will see a brighter world as soon as I feel out of pain again.
I feel compassion for myself and know I will recover because I have decided that this IS a benevolent Universe. I also know that my opinion is valuable..

This confidence is what I do not see in the whistle blowers. They seem down about the very core issues of being human. they talk about horror alot as if it is stalking us. They dwell on the misrule and spread that as criticism.
They are often anxious and full of woe.
At effect of a cause, They look victimized. This is not the role model I am seeking.

The antidote to feeling sad is that one takes responsibility for being cause. One LOOKS for something else to emote....maybe something that makes one a bit mad...then even better: just frustrated...then bored....then hopeful thoughts and searches may be next..."maybe this is not all there is?"

What would one need to Do to deliberately shift out of ruts of pain into feeling different kinds of emotional stimulators?
I feel I am on to something BIG here.
I feel compassion for myself and know I will recover.

I will borrow SELF COMPASSION from the Buddhists. As I am meaning it, its the willingness to look at ourselves as if from Creator because we value ourselves enough to make an effort to feel better, knowing that what we feel gets translated into the appearances. AND we sit by the bed of our pain and hold our hands, knowing we do have emotions and we are gentle that emotions are messy. But we know better than a sense of being trapped and we love our being human.

I am bored (better feeling than frustrated) with all the people who profess to have been learning "something" but fail to put the practice of walking the talk Forward and stay stuck in regurgitating the problems.

I am bored by all the implicit blame aimed at mankind, taken in and that is then self directed about the mess in the mirror of life.

I believe deliberate self compassion will take us off a HOOK.
Humans, lets STOP blame and give ourselves slack and a reprieve.
I look for where we can search out a better feeling emotional state.

Who would like to have a near death experience and realize on the other side, real eyes that we were here as an exercise in appreciation and come back all healed?
I want to have a Near Life experience and GROK the meaning of life with little painful process.

But I am in a bit of a slump still.
I am bored by the incessant carping about stuff that never has happened.
I am bored by hearts that bleed themselves dry with misguided responsibility.
I am bored with all the messages that suggest there is some karma to get over being unworthy, uncouth, unspiritual, unsavory.
I am bored by deathists who celebrate pain and suffering at every opportunity and ask me to join in.
I am bored by all the suggestions that a new world is something out of reach.

When I hear people talking UP, I find it easier to be enthusiastic.

However even if people seem to be talking down, I can apply self compassion and ignore the message.
What is it that I can appreciate now about myself as a human, as humans on a beautiful world.

I am enthusiastic and hopeful that self compassion and a review from the Near Life Experience POV is the "path" to find me something from the new world.
A HAPPY Life is just a matter between me and how much I am willing to extend my love to myself and to being human now here.
My build up of energy will then change my world.

This is what I feel is frustrating about my friend's death. I wanted her to play with me in this attempt. I feel self compassion for my desire that everyone be seeing as I see. Of course I am bored and frustrated as this is what I have been projecting.

I am still alive so I may take this walk:
I AM WILLING TO APPLY THE TECHNOLOGY OF IMAGINING SOMETHING THAT WARMS ME UP. I AM WILLING TO FEEL IT AND THEN TURN IT INSIDE TO STRENGTHEN MYSELF. The feeling wiggles my toes and builds me up to hope, expectation and on and on till I may be joyfull.

SELF COMPASSION IS THE PANACEA GIVEN FOR ILLS.
It spreads and tales care of everything. I am feeling its effect as I cause it to be felt.
Actually I feel much better.
It may still be raining but this will pass. My friend and all of us are perfectly well placed for life. But this song is like the feeling that I believe is self compassion....

Peter Gabriel - Washing Of The Water

FtIcpfY8X74

Lyrics:

River, river carry me on
Living river carry me on
River, river carry me on
To the place where I come from

So deep, so wide, will you take me on your back for a ride
If I should fall, would you swallow me deep inside

River, show me how to float
I feel like I'm sinking down
Thought that I could get along
But here in this water
My feet won't touch the ground
I need something to turn myself around

Going away, away towards the sea
River deep, can you lift up and carry me
Oh roll on though the heartland
'Til the sun has left the sky
River, river carry me high
'Til the washing of the water make it all alright
Let your waters reach me like she reached me tonight

Letting go, it's so hard
The way it's hurting now
To get this love untied
So tough to stay with thing
'Cause if I follow through
I face what I denied
I get those hooks out of me
And I take out the hooks that I sunk deep in your side
Kill that fear of emptiness, loneliness I hide

River, oh river, river running deep
Bring me something that will let me get to sleep
In the washing of the water will you take it all away
Bring me something to take this pain away

and self compassion feels like this too...a little bit yearning like this by Blackmore's Night: Where are we going from here? The self compassion is how it feels OK to not know and be safe and snuggled there no matter what uncertainties.

DHRlWdMtvok

"Where Are We Going From Here"

On a long road, miles to go
Its winding and cold and its covered with snow
But I ask you what we all want to know
Where are we going from here...

Lines on my face, lines on my hands
Lead to a future I don't understand
Some things don't go as they're planned...
Where are we going from here...

Tracing the trails through the mirrors of time
Spinning in circles with riddles in rhyme
We lose our way, trying to find
Searching to find our way home...
Trying to find our way home...

As the day dies, with tears in our eyes
There's too few hellos and too many goodbyes
Silence answers our cries...where are we going from here...

We're all on this road, with miles to go
Braving new pathways into the unknown
But who do you ask, when no one really knows
Where we are going from here...

watchZEITGEISTnow
10th August 2013, 05:22
"Rah" rah rah - blaa blaa blaa (sorry OP not a great fan of Fraudcock)...

transiten
10th August 2013, 08:39
Carl Jung says that Individuation is the process of being able to contain the opposites in one's own psyche without projecting either the positive or negative outside oneself in an exaggerated way. Makes me think of "the mote and the beam". Look inside and notice what emotions are triggered. It's Ok to feel what you feel but count to 10 before you act upon it. It's an act of balance to keep two or more feelings and thoughts simultaneously.

Also try to imagine the feeling you've been investing many years of your life to present a certain perspective of how the universe works including everything mundane happening on Earth and inside our psyches and souls. You get a lot of support and attacks. Then since you are only human you could be wrong, totally or partially...how does that make you feel? I'm not trying to take sides, just asking you to redirect you emotions back to yourself wich on a higher level is everybody else.

And it's Wilcock not x

AMystic3434
10th August 2013, 09:58
can anybody point out an actual dream prediction of David Wilcocks that came true? Because he is claiming that he has prophetic dreams.

Carmody
10th August 2013, 13:26
can anybody point out an actual dream prediction of David Wilcocks that came true? Because he is claiming that he has prophetic dreams.

General note to all:

Dreaming timeline data is tricky. The further ahead it is the easier it is to change.

The further ahead it is, the more symbolic and abstract it is.

The more people are involved the more abstract it is and the more it is out of your individual hands to hold to, it is more of a group consensus thing.

If, for example, I spend more time reading JUST world news and concentrating in that area, the more I will be able to read ahead in world events. And as I concentrate in this area, through daily reinforcement, the further ahead I can read, the more capable I become. It's like 'working out'. Health regimens to build the body and capacity to wire the mind (you are what you eat - is very true), a mind that is constantly capable of growing in connections, etc. I build a better mechanism.

Think of it as the reflected mirror of trying to read the past. what is on the paper in 'history' is not really what happened. it is a tale told by modern people, who were not there and have no idea of the context. they read it with their modern minds. History is something made up by modern minds in a modern mind context, and is actually quite far removed from truth or the 'being there' moment of the entire context of those historical moments.

When reading the future the same is true, but it is more in flux. The bigger the ripple in the timeline, in our future, the bigger the splash, the further back in time the ripples travel, the more they can be read. But the context shifts, like that of history. The moments in the future are shaped by how my mind understands objects and things, people, etc. how it works on the fundamental labeling and shaping, colors, etc. something that we don't think about in our egoic mind, but the body deals with constantly in the formation of every second of being alive.

Read the next sentence out out loud and complete the action: "I raise my arm."

Now, How the hell did you just do all of that? The entire package of all the tiny intricate bits of recognizing contrast and color in the eye, knowing how to look, how interpret all those nerve impulses, to make sounds with the body, to control the larynx, run the nerve systems, to move this thing we call an arm.

Never mind what a body or arm, or moving meat via chemicals and electrical impulse is, all of that stuff that is of an UNCONSCIOUS and autonomous nature. All that lies below the ego and all of that has to be accessed in a different way, and different channels, in order to read through time, and it is the basic patterns of how they work and integrate with the conscious mind or ego mind..all of that has to be negotiated in a different way, in order to read through time.

Recall that YOU ARE A DUALITY BEING. Your unconscious mind is far more intelligent and capable than your waking mind. All that stuff is real, even though the ego does not like you looking at it. The conscious mind is the junior partner, ok? (and it is less than half the story, the linear side of the mind's protrusion) Junior partner.

Simply put, this thing reading these bits of words right now is the waking mind, and it is the joke that covers the real gearworks.

Your unconscious mind can read and surf through time, if you are an occupant of a body that has tried to master such tasks, as a specialty, or area of strengths. OR, that combined with being born in the correct alignment of planets to have that gift or trick be functional for your brain wiring and unrolling (build as you grow) into time, genetic origins, etc.

If you know that these things are possible and you work at getting past the ego block, then maybe some version of these sorts of abilities can manifest in you. (note to all reading this).

Ignorance and projected opinion is not your friend. It is your enemy, it is a projected reality, a mirrored ego block on your own growth. The design package for ego, is the mundane body 3d linear time flow 'moment of now physical integration point'..and this thing, this ego has grown too big for it's britches and has tried to take over your 'out of time' full presence self (like the angry/fearful/ignorant/pouting child that it is-the ego). It is way out of control. The elite of the world take advantage of this.

In essence YES, David can read through time, and all of us are doing the same, on some level. David has it in himself as a conscious connection trained monkey trick, like I do. Some can do remote viewing. Some can do remote influence. Some can manipulate Chi, and so on.

Until you step out of ignorance and out of the ego being in control of this machine of meat, you will be MY bitch (if I chose to be that sort of ass), or someone else's. You are manipulated by what you don't know, and manipulated by those who don't want you to know.

For example, I can step into a situation where I can run and entire crowd of people and access their energies and direct them. As, right now, they may as well be cattle with remote controlled wiring in their heads... where I can press a button and drive them like a herd. And with that, I'd have enough grouped mass of energies that I could begin to shape the formation of reality and flow through time.

Again, what do you think the elites are DOING, here, hmmm?

Selene
10th August 2013, 14:07
Well said, Carmody. Excellent explanation, as always.

Cheers and more thanks,

Selene

transiten
10th August 2013, 14:35

Also I think it would be possible to express one's standpoint without disdain even if i'm an avid twister of words myself:jester:

transiten
10th August 2013, 14:45

Yes he does, just takes some clicks away in cyberspace. He also is a jazz drummer:drum: who taught me on line how to beat 3 against 4 which i never managed in music high school Hu-RAAAA!

I never believed in the Instant ascension thing though, I'm an astrologer and couldn't see anything special on 12-21-2012 in the mundane chart, also i have too many things undone here in 3D like fixing a flat tire on my bike...

Carmody
10th August 2013, 15:33

Also I think it would be possible to express one's standpoint without disdain even if i'm an avid twister of words myself:jester:

Yes, the writer of that comment appears to still be at the 'another 3 year old at the daycare has stolen my lollipop' stage of mindset and thinking.

Selene
11th August 2013, 00:05
Even the "controlled media" is rising up against oppression.

Well no, David. Not exactly.

The MSM are simply covering their expensive and well-connected derrieres and betting the outcome on both sides of this war. They have no skin in this game – they just want to say to whomever wins this media cyberwar: “Man, we were with you all along.... We are bro, y’know?...” And then hope to escape unscathed, slithering away to their new fortress of friendship.

Yeah. As if.

They aren’t turning. They’re just “being realistic.” They couldn’t give a hoot about the AltMedia – they just know they’re missing a story – and perhaps the related advertising revenues. Same tactic Big Donors use to pay politicians before an election: Give money to everybody, cover all your bets, so that no matter who eventually wins, you are “a friend”.... No kidding.

Pardon my cynicism here. I’ve been embedded deep in the MSM for far too long. But I do know whereof I speak. I know David means well – but he hasn’t been in the war rooms.

Cheers,

Selene

Sammy
11th August 2013, 00:54

Simply create your own timeline - that's how to know what's going on.

watchZEITGEISTnow
11th August 2013, 02:53

Yes, the writer of that comment appears to still be at the 'another 3 year old at the daycare has stolen my lollipop' stage of mindset and thinking.

Considering the number of frauds that have been believed by a lot of people, it is sad to see people still supporting these types.

So you believe he is Cayce and Ra reincarnated? I may be the kid ranting - but unlike most kids, I ain't that naive my friend.

xT2w_36zviI

Oouthere
11th August 2013, 05:06
IMO to believe Russia is fighting the cabal is very naive, they simply wanted Snowden's information for counter intelligence. Russia is now moving toward hard copy typewriters for their important documents because of Snowden's info.

And if you look at some of the old Soviet Union military strategies from the 1980's, they stated a direct attack against the U.S. would not be successful so it had to be destroyed from within its own borders. Can you say Obama, racism, intentional economic destruction of the energy systems (i.e. gas, coal powered electricity, etc), pumping unbacked money into the banking systems to devalue our dollar, lack of work ethics, people thinking they have a right to free housing, medical care, and food.

The only thing in nature you are guaranteed is nothing. The things guaranteed by man in the U.S. constitution are now being abolished by executive orders, false wars on terror, and complete deception by our government.

Rich

transiten
11th August 2013, 06:40

Considering the number of frauds that have been believed by a lot of people, it is sad to see people still supporting these types.

So you believe he is Cayce and Ra reincarnated? I may be the kid ranting - but unlike most kids, I ain't that naive my friend.

xT2w_36zviI

I never said what i believe about Wilcock, i said : It's possible to express one's standpoint without disdain....

Vitalux
11th August 2013, 06:52
I do not follow much about David Wilcock these days, and not wishing to say anything but good about David I will add

That if I needed someone to clear the Bull Manure out of my barn, I would get David Wilcock to clean the barn.
Because, I know that he can sure pile it high :thumb:

Paul
11th August 2013, 21:03

I never said what i believe about Wilcock, i said : It's possible to express one's standpoint without disdain....

I do not follow much about David Wilcock these days, and not wishing to say anything but good about David I will add

That if I needed someone to clear the Bull Manure out of my barn, I would get David Wilcock to clean the barn.

Mod hat on:

Vitalux and watchZEITGEISTnow - please listen to transiten - she said it well.

You're totally welcome to think what you will of David Wilcock, of course.

But please use your creative genius on other endeavors than finding new ways to post disdainful and uninformative insults on this forum.

Thanks.

DeDukshyn
12th August 2013, 00:23

Mod hat on:

But please use your creative genius on other endeavors than finding new ways to post disdainful and uninformative insults on this forum.

Thanks.

Not that much of a Wilcock fan myself, but he does stumble across some insights of genius and connections occasionally -- without doubt. Imagine judging books by their covers ? ? There's a saying for those who do that ...
I find I can sift through and find true value where it is and where it isn't ... nay all can say they can do that so some tend to stick with lowest denominator -- which is perfectly fine. But don't insult others who are not limited in that way ... <supporting Pauls word's here in case it is not obvious .. ;)>

SilentFeathers
12th August 2013, 00:30
Bashing Wilcock accomplishes nothing but only draws more attention to him.....so agreeing with him or bashing him is all the same, and probably brings him enjoyment either way.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2bc7yIVpBn0/UggtzOJCuYI/AAAAAAAAEd8/2I0OAUIQM5Q/w499-h459-no/eating+smurfs.jpg

watchZEITGEISTnow
12th August 2013, 06:28

Mod hat on:

Thanks.

Ok now I will channel Zardoz and you're all gonna be in big trouble!

YOROvO2fxTc

hehe

Vitalux
13th August 2013, 00:29
Mod hat on:

Thanks.

Me bad.

I apologize to both David Wilcock and all the Avalon members for my post above. :sorry:

So in the spirit of saying something positive about David

David really helps bring about growth in people's awareness.