PDA

View Full Version : I believe we have hit critical mass

Imjusttrying
10th August 2013, 02:48
Hey guys this is my first thread start but I feel that I need to post this.
I think that we have finally hit critical mass. First off I need to say that I go to one of the largest universities in the nation and there are a LOT of people here. In the past six months I have noticed a dramatic change in the attitude of the kids here. Nearly everyday the conversation of spirituality comes up and I think that we are finally getting "it". People are openly talking about subjects that just recently were taboo if you brought them up. Examples I could give would be meditation, crystals, health care (and how it's a fraud), and Psychic abilities just to name a small few topics that are starting to be expanded upon. I don't know if you guys see the same demographics but I do and something is changing and we are all starting to notice it.
I can't be the only one noticing this so I welcome you to post your opinions on what you have seen recently.

spiritguide
10th August 2013, 03:27
Welcome IJT, sounds like your age group is seeing through the fog. Keep up the communications amongst yourselves as the future of your and our culture and society are for you to make. You younger folks have the ability to change things for the good. Cruise through the volumes of info here and invite like minded friends to peruse also.

Peace!

christian
10th August 2013, 04:15
Even if people have no background knowledge, when someone comes to them with a genuine sparkling spirit, having personally found uplifting activities and information, wanting to share profound news and stories, then people with a desire to live life to its fullest want to listen and interact with that person. More and more people wake up and become aware of their divine spark, and this has created a chain reaction and a snowball effect. I believe critical mass has been reached and the "awakening" is unstoppable in the long run. It will become more and more obvious what kind of power we have as creators and what magical beings we are.

Fred Steeves
10th August 2013, 09:42
I'm seeing what you're speaking of Imjusttrying, plus it's exact opposite simultaneously. Like we're at a fork in the road and each must choose one way or the other. The ones who choose to be seekers, to be questioners, can unfold very rapidly with practically no limitations on possibility. (It's exciting to watch) The ones who do not choose that seem to be becoming almost zombified, there's simply nobody home but a running and repeating program. (Very sad to watch)

Thanks for the heads up on what's going on at your school, and welcome to Avalon!

Cheers,

Fred

MorningSong
10th August 2013, 10:52
Wow! It's great to hear this news, IJT, from such a young observer. I am a highschool teacher and I am often in awe how many of my young students are sooooo awake and aware, and Im' talking about young people 16-20 yo.

On the other hand, like Fred Steeves mentions, so many of their classmates have no clue.

As far as communicating certain personal ideas and perceptions with about 200 adults at the school, teachers and staff, I would not dare open my mouth (and when I do you can actually see my words fly over their heads) except with maybe 2-3 of my collegues. It is very frustrating to have to explain where my lesson plans often end up (being that sometimes the students present their new/concorded perceptions to other teachers as well, and I get pulled into the discussions) with folks that are unaware and in denial.

So... VIVA the Awakening!

sirdipswitch
10th August 2013, 15:56
Welcome Ijt, you've stumbled into the right place, for there is no shortage of awakening people on this forum. It's just as Fred and spiritguide, have said, you are at a fork in the road, and the direction you take, will determine the future for all.

Share us with your friends and we will help all we can, for it is my belief, that once you stumble in here... you can no longer ignore us. There are so many spiritually knowledgable people on this forum, that one very quickly becomes addicted to the thirst for more. Cuz many here, are Adepts, at the very taboos of which you speak. cc. (chuckle chuckle)

And the very thing that makes this forum stand so far above the rest, is the fact that "Bill Ryan", (the forums owner), and his outstanding "Mod Squad", maintain stringent control over the forums guidelines, even to the point of asking those who don't follow them, to leave.

So in Peace, Love, Humor, and Respect, I/We, welcome you aboard the Train bound for Tomoro!! :wizard:

Kimberley
10th August 2013, 16:13
Yes welcome to Avalon ITJ!!!

For the record I was given confirmation that we hit critical mass on 8/8/2008 and I continue to see and experience more and more and more awake and aware people all the time. I say congratulations to us all!!

However we need to remember that not everyone is here now to awaken.

I think this belongs here...less than 10 minutes...

OPR3GlpQQJA

Much love, peace, and fun to us all. always in all ways!!! :grouphug: :peace: :dance:

Prodigal Son
10th August 2013, 18:56
Nice post. I see it too, especially with the younger people. I think it's safe to say the Internet has everything to do with it. This is what happens when everyone in the world can share knowledge freely without being censored.... well... MOST of the world.

Recent studies indicate it is now IN VOGUE to distrust the media and the governments, especially the criminals in Washington.... by a majority of 2 to 1 and counting.

Imjusttrying
11th August 2013, 01:10
Nice post. I see it too, especially with the younger people. I think it's safe to say the Internet has everything to do with it. This is what happens when everyone in the world can share knowledge freely without being censored.... well... MOST of the world.

Recent studies indicate it is now IN VOGUE to distrust the media and the governments, especially the criminals in Washington.... by a majority of 2 to 1 and counting.

Yes!! I 100% agree with you. Our generation is the Internet generation if that is fair to say, I think I would be correct in saying also that the people who are awake probably started or got their first glimpse into the truth through the Internet. I am just starting to really dive into the threads here and the wealth of information is unbelievable! I'm just really happy that I can now talk about these things without the fear of ridicule. I definitely feel the love so thank you to everyone :).

Imjusttrying
11th August 2013, 01:15
Yes welcome to Avalon ITJ!!!

For the record I was given confirmation that we hit critical mass on 8/8/2008 and I continue to see and experience more and more and more awake and aware people all the time. I say congratulations to us all!!

However we need to remember that not everyone is here now to awaken.

I think this belongs here...less than 10 minutes...

OPR3GlpQQJA

Much love, peace, and fun to us all. always in all ways!!! :grouphug: :peace: :dance:

Thank you for this video it was very inspiring and whenever I need a little pick me up I'm going to watch this lol

Camilo
11th August 2013, 01:48
Welcome IJT. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. It's great to hear about it, and see the new generation getting on board.

Kimberley
11th August 2013, 02:13
I love this thread!!! :fans:

The more of us that KNOW we did it...KNOW we are victorious...KNOW that the light is shining stronger than the dark...Know that there is no right or wrong...no good no bad...etc...

Also KNOW that we are all connected (whether we like it or not :-) )

We continue to work on ourselves and grow and evolve...we have realized that the only one that we can have any control over is ourselves. We have learned that we teach by example...

If some one asks us a question, we answer "are you sure you want me to answer that?? Your really sure???"

Then we tell them the truth and they do not like that...oh well I asked you if your really wanted me to answer that... :-)

Like I said...Congratulations one and all!!! It's a done deal!!! :grouphug:

centreoflight
11th August 2013, 09:15
Beloveds,
I too love this thread. Twice I prepared a reply yesterday and my internet failed exactly when I was sending it and it was lost. Things like this happen to me often and I know that this was a message, which was telling me: "This was not the right thing to write" - or the message also could be: "It is not the right time to write that".

My practice of allowance is beautifully described in the video of Wane Dyer, which I posted in the following thread and which I invite you all to watch:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62136-The-Shift-From-Ambition-to-Meaning-Dr.-Wayne-Dyer&p=713206&highlight=shift#post713206

Now about the critical mass: Certainly we have reached it! The signs are all over. When we look at creation, we see that all starts in the 'Ether' which represent the spiritual - then it reaches the 'Air' which is the mental and only then it reaches the 'Earth' which is the physical.

It is a process which is individual for each one of us at the beginning, but once the critical mass is reached, it switches - what we call 'The Shift' and it appears in the physical world.

Congratulations to everyone involved.
Blessings and Love
George

kersley
11th August 2013, 12:16
Welcome friend.
As a reggae music fan, I have noticed that reggae music is changing direction to a more positive way.
For example.. A young man by the name of Chronnix is doing wonders for reggae music, with his positive, spiritual messages .
The transformation from Snopp Dog to Snoop Lion. even Eddie Murphy singing positive reggae music. We're certainly moving in the right direction.

Imjusttrying
11th August 2013, 18:16
Welcome friend.
As a reggae music fan, I have noticed that reggae music is changing direction to a more positive way.
For example.. A young man by the name of Chronnix is doing wonders for reggae music, with his positive, spiritual messages .
The transformation from Snopp Dog to Snoop Lion. even Eddie Murphy singing positive reggae music. We're certainly moving in the right direction.

I'm glad there is another reggae lover here. I have been listening to reggae my entire life coming from cocoa beach and I can't get enough lol! Damian Marley is another one to pay attention to he has some really positive stuff coming out too.

Youniverse
11th August 2013, 18:46
According to Oneness University in India critical mass was reached a while back and we are now at around 392 million worldwide in "awakened states"(meaning initiates of the awakening process as far as I can gather) with around 1 million fully awakened individuals. So that's way over the critical mass spoken of here. OU also claimed that over 600 million will experience the divine consciously from time to time. I would ask my friends here to look at the companies and political leaders that are actively committed to serving others rather than themselves. More and more awakened persons will be heads of companies, political leaders, etc. as time goes on, which will have reverberating positive effects through the world. When you feel saddened by negative and sometimes horrific news stories, return your focus to the positive examples being displayed more and more loudly all the while. Those that have yet to choose the upward path or plan to never do so will experience more and more hardship in this world where the forces of light and all that is good in living increases its prominence. Every time we lift others up we are lifting ourselves up as well, since we are all One. Your higher self is in that person next to you and in your worst enemy as well. As we start to notice God everywhere, in all things and beings, we take on a more consciously active role in creating this New Earth. God bless you all!

Imjusttrying
12th August 2013, 00:58
According to Oneness University in India critical mass was reached a while back and we are now at around 392 million worldwide in "awakened states"(meaning initiates of the awakening process as far as I can gather) with around 1 million fully awakened individuals. So that's way over the critical mass spoken of here. OU also claimed that over 600 million will experience the divine consciously from time to time. I would ask my friends here to look at the companies and political leaders that are actively committed to serving others rather than themselves. More and more awakened persons will be heads of companies, political leaders, etc. as time goes on, which will have reverberating positive effects through the world. When you feel saddened by negative and sometimes horrific news stories, return your focus to the positive examples being displayed more and more loudly all the while. Those that have yet to choose the upward path or plan to never do so will experience more and more hardship in this world where the forces of light and all that is good in living increases its prominence. Every time we lift others up we are lifting ourselves up as well, since we are all One. Your higher self is in that person next to you and in your worst enemy as well. As we start to notice God everywhere, in all things and beings, we take on a more consciously active role in creating this New Earth. God bless you all!

Thank you Youniverse this is a very nice perspective to look at. I believe that the good in everyone is coming out because we aren't afraid anymore. For me personally I think that people act nasty and negative because they think that it's not right or sociably acceptable to be caring. People are finally starting to realize that the only way to truly succeed in this lifetime is to understand empathy and compassion. I can't wait to live in a world were this is common place!

araucaria
12th August 2013, 07:16
Thank you Imjusttrying for this opening post, which incidentally shows the modesty of your screen name - you are doing much better than just trying. And so are we all. The so-called sheeple are supposedly fast asleep, but there are many who have been tossing and turning waiting for their alarm to go off. This is happening now.

Deega
12th August 2013, 11:21
Hey whoua!, that is great! likely this will propagate throughout the minds of the students, it's a joy to read that!, I don't know how we could make a difference in helping you, but, I feel good congratulating all of your fellow students getting involved spiritually!
All the best to you!

Hey guys this is my first thread start but I feel that I need to post this.
I think that we have finally hit critical mass. First off I need to say that I go to one of the largest universities in the nation and there are a LOT of people here. In the past six months I have noticed a dramatic change in the attitude of the kids here. Nearly everyday the conversation of spirituality comes up and I think that we are finally getting "it". People are openly talking about subjects that just recently were taboo if you brought them up. Examples I could give would be meditation, crystals, health care (and how it's a fraud), and Psychic abilities just to name a small few topics that are starting to be expanded upon. I don't know if you guys see the same demographics but I do and something is changing and we are all starting to notice it.
I can't be the only one noticing this so I welcome you to post your opinions on what you have seen recently.

Youniverse
13th August 2013, 00:33

Thank you Youniverse this is a very nice perspective to look at. I believe that the good in everyone is coming out because we aren't afraid anymore. For me personally I think that people act nasty and negative because they think that it's not right or sociably acceptable to be caring. People are finally starting to realize that the only way to truly succeed in this lifetime is to understand empathy and compassion. I can't wait to live in a world were this is common place!

That's one way to look at it and as valid as any other way. Another way to look at it is that people act nasty and negative because they have forgotten who they are. This is not an indictment, it is the observation made by many awakened people. When one understands who they really are, an inner bliss emanates from them and they find it utterly impossible to act negatively or even think negative thoughts(except very briefly and they accept them and release them to God immediately). There's nothing wrong with making errors once in a while. It's the mark of an awakened person not to dwell on them or place undue emphasis or meaning on them. So we have to let go and let God as much as we can! Let's also remember what Christ said "I of my own self can do nothing." So there is nothing we can do to earn God's grace, just as there's nothing we can do without God, it's all God really! We just need to get that "little me"(the ego) out of the way so God can do his/her thing! Welcome to Avalon!

ulli
14th August 2013, 22:54
Bumping this thread..

There is a special energy here...

Lifebringer
14th August 2013, 23:20
I lost faith in my PCP"primary care physician who seriously stated, that holistic and herbal remedies are a quote: "OLD WIVES TALE."

I looked him in the face and the look I gave must have shown that I THOUGHT HIM DAFT in the head. IF Sanja Gupta and Dr. Oz can go and apologize for being "brainwashed" by the pharmaceutical companies and DEA, then why must my doctor be so out of touch.

Marijuana is a "herb" and it cures multiple diseases or arrest them to where a person can function. How can I trust him with such a small medicinal mind?

I don't anymore, that's the problem. Anyone that closed minded wouldn't look to other countries or anyone for cures. I was so angry w/his statement, I started to ask if his 401k retirement stock portfolio, was in pharmaceutical drugs, because Lipitor, shuts down organs, and causes problems PTT.

He wants me to take that? I don't think so.

ulli
14th August 2013, 23:45
I lost faith in my PCP"primary care physician who seriously stated, that holistic and herbal remedies are a quote: "OLD WIVES TALE."

I looked him in the face and the look I gave must have shown that I THOUGHT HIM DAFT in the head. IF Sanja Gupta and Dr. Oz can go and apologize for being "brainwashed" by the pharmaceutical companies and DEA, then why must my doctor be so out of touch.

Marijuana is a "herb" and it cures multiple diseases or arrest them to where a person can function. How can I trust him with such a small medicinal mind?

I don't anymore, that's the problem. Anyone that closed minded wouldn't look to other countries or anyone for cures. I was so angry w/his statement, I started to ask if his 401k retirement stock portfolio, was in pharmaceutical drugs, because Lipitor, shuts down organs, and causes problems PTT.

He wants me to take that? I don't think so.

It's definitely worth a bit of a search.
There are competent physicians out there, but you need to ask around and check them out for yourself.
My husband is a GP, practices as a country doctor in Costa Rica's outback....
He is open to alternative remedies, as many of his patients are very poor, and can't afford expensive treatments.
But he is also good on diagnosis....knows he is guided by a spirit doctor who has been with him since he was a child.
So you want to find yourself a doctor who is spiritual, and awake.
Don't give up the search.

Lifebringer
14th August 2013, 23:55
I knew in the late 70's that this was gonna be the generation that really does "enter the star trek, and universal discovery" WE were always interested, but shut out, and ergo the reason they kept it from us. We are little masters at it, when guided by our higher self. Learning and practicing the peace and solutions and unity is our mission, so we can pass it on for the more perfect union. Because it's true, and it works, when you love your world, humanity, nature, and God/Source for the good.

Love people, lots of love to shine our lights on.
Get your healing prayers on.

Lifebringer
15th August 2013, 00:02
I've been digging around for my Back to Eden book by Dr. Jethro Kloss, it's around somewhere, I know I read about restricted vessels and such..Many natural compounds that break up a toxin or dissolve it, just have to find the right one in my herbal book.

I think it's time for me to invest in some "golden seal tea" The best of the best for what ails ya.