PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Webb's flow chart. Bush Crime Syndicate.

spiritguide
11th August 2013, 12:51
An outline of companies and names within the chart are factual per the history revealed.

http://www.stewwebb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Bush_Millman_Clinton_Lindner_Crime_Family_Flow_Cha rt1.jpg

The impunity of this group led us to the myth of to big to fail and the present state of the economy IMO.

The article with lots more info is located here...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/11/iran-contra-frauds-and-the-denver-illuminati-zionist-connection/

Lengthly article that goes dot to dot.

Peace!

ghostrider
11th August 2013, 19:13
something that always catches my attention, the Bushes ... George Bush sr, head of an oil company, head of the CIA, vice president under Reagan, then President , then Bill Clinton , then Bush jr, then hilllary secretary of state, condelleza rice head of an oil company , Dick Cheney head of haliburton a weapons company, for thiry years or so TWO FAMILIES HAVE RUN AMERICA , connected by weapons, war and oil , the while house and the most secret government agency responsible for starting wars , the number one user of oil THE MILITARY and the military needs weapons ... the game , the players , politics, oil, war ... the most dangerous family on planet earth . . . the Bushes ...

SilentFeathers
11th August 2013, 19:26
Jeb Bush will probably run and win in 2016...or it'll be Hillary.

Flash
11th August 2013, 20:34
I Wonder how George Bush junior does to remember and make sense of all those convoluted holdings LOL Like "Uh,.... do we own that?"

Carmody
11th August 2013, 23:27
something that always catches my attention, the Bushes ... George Bush sr, head of an oil company, head of the CIA, vice president under Reagan, then President , then Bill Clinton , then Bush jr, then hilllary secretary of state, condelleza rice head of an oil company , Dick Cheney head of haliburton a weapons company, for thiry years or so TWO FAMILIES HAVE RUN AMERICA , connected by weapons, war and oil , the while house and the most secret government agency responsible for starting wars , the number one user of oil THE MILITARY and the military needs weapons ... the game , the players , politics, oil, war ... the most dangerous family on planet earth . . . the Bushes ...

They may be that, but they are ultimately only a front.

write4change
12th August 2013, 03:52

Verified by Ross Perot the real Texas entrepreneur who knew the what and how of Iran just for starters.

Wind
12th August 2013, 07:45
I Wonder how George Bush junior does to remember and make sense of all those convoluted holdings LOL Like "Uh,.... do we own that?"

http://darkcornernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/George-Bush-Funny.gif.bmp

conk
12th August 2013, 17:04
Jeb Bush will probably run and win in 2016...or it'll be Hillary.The lesser of two weasels.