PDA

View Full Version : The Bases Series from Miles Johnston - questions

Sammy
11th August 2013, 19:41
Hi, I have been an active member of Avalon for a year and a half. It was only about a month ago that I discovered the Bases Series of video presentations created by Miles Johnston.

I found it quite odd that it took me so long to discover this material. I watched Bases 23 (Michael Prince/James Casbolt) and Bases 25 Part 2 (Rachel) and Bases 26 (Sam Jenkins).

I then went to find every one of these videos I could and started at Bases 1. I just completed Bases 17.

Mind Blowing info - incredible work...

insert recent events: I am aware of the recent AMMACH issues and that supposedly AMMACH is "compromised" in some way and that some are suggesting Joanne Summerscales is "a reptilian" - specifically a "Dinoid Reptilian" whatever that might be. EDIT: In this instance, their was an obvious connotation that the "Dinoid Reptilean" was an evil being even though I like to believe there are good and evil in all sorts of being groups. In addition, one person's evil may be another person's good. Here's a potentially relevant link. (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/esp_lemuria_8.htm)

Why I mentioned this is because from everything I have seen in Bases 1 through 17, this Joanne Summerscales seems to be a "good person" (as if I knew what that might be) - but what I mean is she seems open minded, knowledgeable and seemed to ask several relevant questions and the most important thing - did not seem to try and steer conversations in any way as far as I could see - and what that implies to me is that she didn't appear to me to have any type of evil agenda, etc.

Now - all I am asking is... what do others around here think of this material? Especially the "black goo" stuff highlighted in detail in Bases 17 and mentioned in other editions of this series?

I am hoping to read the views of others.

Anyways - if anyone is not familiar with this material - just check out this bases 17 - simply mind blowing -

Parts 1 and 2
BCJSKhtTtC0

Part 3
fsEsMTHDHC0

Part 4
8Lz-lFoCTfY

delfine
11th August 2013, 19:57
Indeed Joanna seems like a very competent, likeable and highly professional person. I too fell for her. And I donīt
really know what to make of this new development.

Sammy
11th August 2013, 20:07
Just found this - a statement from Miles... it is raw. Easy to understand how hard it would be to make any kind of a statement.

0acrI7qngYw

Freed Fox
11th August 2013, 20:14
I will look into these at a later time, thanks Chester.

However, I feel the need to point out; 'reptilian' and 'good person' should not be seen as mutually exclusive terms.

Sammy
11th August 2013, 20:21
I will look into these at a later time, thanks Chester.

However, I feel the need to point out; 'reptilian' and 'good person' should not be seen as mutually exclusive terms.

That could be true and thus I will edit my original post to point out this statement was used in a way that meant an evil being.

Freed Fox
11th August 2013, 20:44
I didn't mean that to be a criticism of you personally, justoneman, but of those types of assumptions which unfortunately tend to occur in the UFO community. I share your view that there is, more likely than not, good and evil among all physical beings. We certainly see that in humanity. Even if 99% of encounters with Reptilians were negative in nature, it would be wrong to presume that such is the case with all of them. The same type of fallacious thinking is, in part, why racism exists between humans.

Sammy
11th August 2013, 22:05
I didn't mean that to be a criticism of you personally, justoneman, but of those types of assumptions which unfortunately tend to occur in the UFO community. I share your view that there is, more likely than not, good and evil among all physical beings. We certainly see that in humanity. Even if 99% of encounters with Reptilians were negative in nature, it would be wrong to presume that such is the case with all of them. The same type of fallacious thinking is, in part, why racism exists between humans.

Actually you made a great point and that was why I edited the OP - I feel the exact same way as you about the matter. I appreciate you pointed it out.

Now - I only hope folks will comment on these Bases videos as for me they are quite relevant. I like to get other folks' take on the content of Miles' videos.

ghostrider
12th August 2013, 02:38
didn't spiderman have a battle with black goo from space that amplified charactistics of the host ??? could black goo be shipped around as oil ??? no one would question it ...

Spellbound
12th August 2013, 02:53
I read somewhere (likely here) that of all the X-Files episodes....2 episodes were based on real ET events...one of which being black goo (can't remember the other).

As for Miles and AMMACH....I haven't read through all the threads / postings. From what I understand there was a big falling out between him and Joanne. Not sure over what or what exactly happened but I'd be interested in a brief overview if anyone can please break it all down. WTF happened??

Dave - Toronto

Freed Fox
12th August 2013, 03:19
RE: black goo

For those who have not seen it, the science fiction film 'Prometheus' features a mysterious substance fitting that description as a major part of its plot. Although it unfortunately displays some fairly by-the-numbers horror/suspense qualities, which will likely detract from one's enjoyment of it, there are some interesting aspects such as the aforementioned plot device.

The film is about archeologists who discover that a common symbol is found in several ancient sites on Earth, drawn and painted upon cave walls, and this symbol actually depicts a constellation which is not visible with the naked eye. They theorize that an alien race was communicating with these natives, and showed them the constellation from which they originated. They further believe that this alien race may have been responsible for seeding life on Earth ('ancient aliens' theory).

Here is the first scene, which may very well be depicting that event:

EDIT: For some strange reason, this video is actually the scene in reverse, which is confusing... but I couldn't find a better version elsewhere so this will have to suffice).

Mq9cEOKFmoM

(The film makers did not explicitly confirm that this was the case, and have alluded to plans for a sequel which will likely address this mystery).

The black goo, in the film, carries dramatic transformational properties. When the humans actually find some themselves, they eventually conclude that it is a form of biological weapon, as the people who come into contact with it experience mutations and lose control of their minds/are driven insane.

Anyway, I realize it's only sci-fi and as such hardly qualifies as any sort of evidence or research, but it still struck me as of possible relevant interest. And as some claim, these sorts of films are at times laced with 'insider information' pointing to a greater truth, so who knows? :p

Jake
12th August 2013, 04:00
Hello all. Here is a brief rundown of events regarding Miles, (Avalon Member megawatts1066 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?2418-megawatts1066)) and AMMACH... This is my understanding, and I invite others, who may know more, to please add to, or correct this short synopsis of events. .

Feel free to study up on AMMACH and the Bases videos. AMMACH is a resource and support group for abductees and experiencers.

I am going to fast forward until we get to the amazing story of experiencer (and former Avalon member) Marie Kayali (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?15389-marie-kayali)..

In the process of exploring Maries case, it was decided that a polygraph would be appropriate, and everyone agreed. I am not clear on who was contacted first, but a production company and Channel 4 was 'dispatched' to film the interviews and the test. Everyone involved (Miles, Joanne, Marie, etc..) spent countless hours in this project. The event was to unfold as an in-depth documentary about alien abduction, on Channel 4. It was all going very well until the polygraph test.

Feel free to watch it, if you must. It was a set-up! (I don't think that anyone disagrees with that!) A very clever ruse by the production company and Channel 4. Marie was set up for failure, and her entire life was turned upside down. To say the least.

What is unclear, at this point is who was behind the 'set-up'. Fingers began pointing and Miles decided to make the 'aftermath of AMMACH' vid. (Which, I believe, spells it out quite clearly!)

I contacted Joanne Summerscales, via the AMMACH website contact form, and inquired into her intentions and asked her some clear and upfront questions regarding the matter. (Feel free to do the same. :))

She insisted that if I wanted answers regarding Marie being 'set-up', then I should contact Channel 4 and/or the production company. She insisted that she had no part in setting anybody up, and that doing so would only look bad on AMMACH, and that she would never do that.

Both Marie and Miles are friends of Avalon.

When the smoke clears,, all that has really happened is that another experiencer has been exploited by the very same controlling forces that we are trying to expose. Most TV viewers will only ever see a bull$#!% documentary, that shows abductees to be liars. This was a disinformation ruse, done by skilled 'assassins'. It was designed to destroy public interest in abduction, but what it did was destroy an amazing person, Marie Kayali. It destroyed the relationship between Miles and Joanne,, and may have destroyed AMMACH.

We will have to pay attention as this all plays out. It is not over!!

I hope I have helped to shed some light on this situation. Many elements go to the very heart and soul of what we here at Avalon are facing.

Again, this is my own synopsis of what has happened. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I have spent many hours looking into this matter, and have been in contact with both Marie, and Joanne. My heart goes out to Marie. She was destroyed.

It remains to be seen wether or not we can learn from all of this. I believe that we can. :)

Love to all, Jake.

Peace&Love
12th August 2013, 05:01
Hi,
I watched many vids of Miles and of his work, and i can tell you the guy is brilliant. He has tremendous devotion and dedication. He made remarkable documented interviews and continues doing so. At times :p as he likes to pop in with questions before the interviewee gets to finish his/her words, but overall he befriends everyone as he has a very loving soul inside.
For me as it seems, he is just a very humanly person ' a guy ' you can see him as he is. With his past partner on Ammach, i felt she is not an ordinary person, from the first interview with Simon i had a strange feeling about her. At the beginning for me it was like... mmmm... she doesn't seems to be experiencing the case in hand like the rest of us. She didn't seem to blink or be emotionally affected by the incredible testimony of Simon, it was like she was fine and happy with all the quite disturbing stories, her voice didn't shake and she wasn't seemed to be surprised.

People like Bill Ryan Kerry Cassidy, Miles and the rest you can feel the thirst of knowledge and the care and compassion they radiate when they talk to people, if something emotionally disturbing is being said, they usually respond like we normally do with shock, awe and amazement. From her all i got is a feeling of something cold and far, like business is usual here.

Not judging or making statements on anyone. Just my two cents :)

Peace Joy & Love

BMJ
12th August 2013, 12:48
Also a black goo features in Star Trek TNG episode called "Skin of Evil"

Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_of_Evil

And the X-Files inseveral episodes.

Probable Hollywood mirroring fact in some ways.

Sammy
12th August 2013, 13:21
Hi,
I watched many vids of Miles and of his work, and i can tell you the guy is brilliant. He has tremendous devotion and dedication. He made remarkable documented interviews and continues doing so. At times :p as he likes to pop in with questions before the interviewee gets to finish his/her words, but overall he befriends everyone as he has a very loving soul inside.
For me as it seems, he is just a very humanly person ' a guy ' you can see him as he is. With his past partner on Ammach, i felt she is not an ordinary person, from the first interview with Simon i had a strange feeling about her. At the beginning for me it was like... mmmm... she doesn't seems to be experiencing the case in hand like the rest of us. She didn't seem to blink or be emotionally affected by the incredible testimony of Simon, it was like she was fine and happy with all the quite disturbing stories, her voice didn't shake and she wasn't seemed to be surprised.

People like Bill Ryan Kerry Cassidy, Miles and the rest you can feel the thirst of knowledge and the care and compassion they radiate when they talk to people, if something emotionally disturbing is being said, they usually respond like we normally do with shock, awe and amazement. From her all i got is a feeling of something cold and far, like business is usual here.

Peace Joy & Love

I am very glad for this post and I will explain why, Peace&Love -

None of this is simple, but I am going to break it down to two types of people... one is a person like you described in Kerry, Miles and Bill for example, where you can just feel they are a champion for all earthly humanity. And then there's the person that seems strangely detached like you suggest may be the case with Joanne.

It appears to me the difference comes from a core point of view which is based on the individual's current position as to - "Who is "us?""

Take the case of Michael Prince who has done numerous interviews and whose core viewpoints have clearly evolved over the course of these interviews. The last interview I saw with Michael Prince was Kerry's interview with Michael and Max Spears (here) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adE3SE6Sa-k).

In the first interview (Miles Johnston - Bases 4 (when Michael Prince was known as James Casbolt)) Michael seemed like he was just coming to grips with his life experiences... that memories of his involvement with the Ibis 42 - he stated he was one of the 42 children in this MK Ultra style group - he revealed that these memories were starting to come to his waking state, conscious mind... this Michael Prince appeared to be a champion for earthly humanity as a whole.

By the time we watch Kerry's interview, I notice a massive shift in Michael Princes point of view, specifically that he is not only a willing soldier for the 4th Reich but that he agrees with their views and philosophies. The bigger ones being that he believes in the survival of the fittest in a ay he appears to believe the fittest have every right within nature to cull off the weak - even if those weak are of the same and/or closely related species. He also seems to be attracted by the religion behind the 4th Reich folks. He appears to have zero compassion for the majority of humanity that is being culled off. This appears to be a vast change since his interview in Bases 4.

In fact, he wrote this book which projects to the reader he was opposed to what happened to him and the book was meant to be a whistle blower piece - (here (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_mannequin03.htm))

Clearly over the several years between these two interviews, we can see he appears to have joined up with what is known as the 4th Reich and adopted their philosophies and views.

Was he "good" before and "bad" now? If you were a 4th Reicher what would you have seen him as before and what might he be now? Perhaps the 4th Reich would view him as a "child" before and now he is "growing up?"

Notice my style of writing has an underlying theme - groupification, slotting, labeling...

Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? I swear... the more I dive into all these matters, the less I know. I personally like Michael Prince based on what I have seen in these interviews. I see a human being who moves through his life with honesty.

Is my "dinoid reptilian" side coming through? If so, am I a "good hybrid?"

If this is what I am allowing myself to become, is it wrong for me to admit my awakening has been in large part because of my active participation on the Avalon Forum? Because this is certainly the case.

Peace&Love
12th August 2013, 20:21
Dear Justoneman,

Indeed you are right, the categorization of bad and good are indeed of a relative and subjective point of view. Still some say that bad is also coming from wanting something good. So maybe all IS good? I am sorry if i have created an impression of labeling any group of soul beings. I usually don't fall into the categorization game, it is just the Simon interview was something i couldn't anticipate, totally not the usual scenario and yet very vividly detailed, I was in total shock when hearing it for first time.
I see on the avatar a picture of Odin. Michael Prince talked about him :) interestingly I as well i have always felt with Michael Prince that he is a very unique and kind soul.
I am not sure everything he said might be of his true own belief system. As this subject is very very vague and how can i find a better word, oh well i will say it: horrifying, we are very far from understanding the whole picture just yet, there is great amount of evidence but we cannot separate well between the info and the disinfo as also those who bring the information out sometimes are not aware if what they say is truly real or not. We still, i believe, know very little.
Because of the fact we know very little, we sometimes say things from a very narrow minded perspective as we don't have the whole picture to look at it from many different approaches and angles.
Thank you for enlightening me with your words. I believe discussion is the best way of learning from each other and this forum is a wonderful place that allows us learn and advance our conscious awareness. :P
Peace Joy & Love

Flash
12th August 2013, 21:20
Hi,

Peace Joy & Love.

I will be at odd here but i do not agree on the blasting of any member/witness of Ammach including Joanne Summerscale. I do think that Joanne, Miles, worked from their ego without seeing it as we all often do until we are fully conscious, and it gave the corresponding results.

Furthermore, any trained therapist has been hearing so much in their career that they learned to remain without judgment and therefore won't react that much emotionally. This would show me an untrained therapist who will end up in burn out otherwise.

Finally, even Simon Parkes does not react emotionally to his own experiences, which makes him a real good presenter. So why should Joanne have reacted emotionally to Simon's experiences? Really?

As far as i am concerned, they were all good and did their human best. Some greedy tv made them salivate for more media exposure when in fact it was a trap and this alone killed the project and destroyed the witnesses. Imo

Sammy
12th August 2013, 22:05
Flash - from the helicopter view, I see this the same as you - humans being humans, even if they are "hybrids." Maybe we are all hybrids - who knows.

Now back to Michael Prince. He moved from a champion of humanity to a 4th Reichist philosophy and pointed out he was about taking care of his loved ones and that he fully agreed with the philosophy of "survival of the fittest" implying that he took no issue with the supposed 4th Reich's (as well as other groups) intentions to cull out much of the earth's current human population.

My concern for myself is that I actually can understand that view. I can understand how some amongst humanity could come to that view. I did not say I agree so make sure it is clear here what I mean - which is simply that I understand how that view could be acquired. I am quite glad I am in no position to make that call. If I were, I would seek every possible way to move the earth towards the bigger goal without an artificial culling. But I also can understand how some might see that as a necessary step for humanity.

Fortunately (though if the fan hits the %$#@ I may regret this decision) I decided long ago I could not live with myself if I had a "ticket" when others did not. Who in my family would also be given a ticket? Who of those I am in relation, those whom I care about would have a ticket? Clearly some that would be on my list would not be allowed. How could I live with that? I don't see how I can.

But also, if the day came where a massive, humanly engineered earth culling event took place and I survived, I probably would not be prepared (because for me to prepare is to buy into the possibility and I have a sad track record with projection) and thus I would find myself wishing I had obtained a ticket regardless of who was or was not offered one. Why? Because I am human first. My primary experience awakens through my human body into this 3D material realm reality each day first. Its just the way it is for me and I bet I am not alone.

Flash
12th August 2013, 22:57
You seem to be disgressing in your own thread Chester. We are going from Ammach to one specific group that are Super Soldiers, so they say. Is your thread target to discuss all of the witnesses that came to Ammach??

For the super soldiers, I do think some are fake, and others are, well, are what I would not want for myself in a thousand years. Supervised by delusional and very dangerous elite.

Sammy
12th August 2013, 23:58
You seem to be disgressing in your own thread Chester. We are going from Ammach to one specific group that are Super Soldiers, so they say. Is your thread target to discuss all of the witnesses that came to Ammach??

For the super soldiers, I do think some are fake, and others are, well, are what I would not want for myself in a thousand years. Supervised by delusional and very dangerous elite.

One of my nicknames is Chester the Digresser.

Another - Chester the Jester.

There's also another quite famous one which I will leave for the imagination and not one I am proud of.

The thread's primary reason for its creation was based on my hopes some members would weigh in on how they feel about these Bases videos - their believability, legitimacy, the feelings they might have about Miles (I really like this guy - a lot in fact... I believe he is a genuine, true hearted good guy)...

But there was hardly a response so I impatiently digressed.

I did pick an August weekend to post so perhaps just poor timing.

Peace&Love
13th August 2013, 10:37
Finally, even Simon Parkes does not react emotionally to his own experiences, which makes him a real good presenter. So why should Joanne have reacted emotionally to Simon's experiences? Really?

It could be she heard many stories of this kind and is already 'immune' to it. :p ? :confused:

As i understand, Simon was not excited from it because, as he wrote here on forum :) back then... , that he has less of emotional reactions (post number 180 on page 9 of the thread) and as well he also said in some interviews his story is not a negative experience for him rather a positive one.

I only wrote my post to share what was my sensing towards the situation, i have no judgement of it and have no prejudice towards any living being.
We all are one.

Thank you for helping me explain myself.

Peace Joy & Love :)

Sammy
13th August 2013, 12:23
Thanks Peace&Love for your comments. I now look upon all of my own anomalous experiences positively. But here's the rub - how I handled those experiences effected others (in some cases quite significantly and in their view, negatively) through my behavior. I caused a great deal of pain in the lives of others while in training so to speak.

So now, I have graduated from some level or other and am able to exist in two "worlds" and keep them separate. World 1 is where I am completely connected to one or more other intelligences, converse with, receive communications from, etc. World 2 is the world of most human beings where I am just another human being named Chester. I am sometimes able to find someone with whom I can speak (like Eve Lorgen for example) about matters related to World 1.

I used to share/explore these matters on Avalon but recently it has become difficult to do this because the nature of the conversations have shifted as well as most of my points of view. These new viewpoint explorations could be quite controversial and I fear alienation here on the Avalon forum. See - I still revere this forum because of the difference it has made in my life - this forum literally saved my life and did so pretty much single handedly.

I am still finding it fascinating that there is (outside of your comments Peace&Love and a few others) so little comments about the Bases series because I find these videos every bit as amazing as the old Camelot interviews and some of the ones Kerry still comes up with.

Peace&Love
13th August 2013, 18:43
I agree with you justoneman. The material brought up is so unconventional that they all deserve more opinion sharing and discussion. I believe like in the case of Simon that appeared here on Forum it drew lots of attention, if other interviewees will appear here and declare they are open for discussion people will soon join the conversation. I think personal stories is what makes the subject curious and fascinating.
Also, i must confess i knew about Project Avalon way before i ever decided to join (retrospecivally too bad because i didn't have a chance to ask Simon any question) and that is because i was scared. So many negative evidence and stories that i stayed ('safely') as a viewer of youtube mostly. I think it is also a reason why people are not digging in these subjects, they don't know what to expect they are on two ends of a line of non action, on one side disbelief the other avoiding unnecessary exposure and risk.

If it is okay for asking in which way Project Avalon was beneficial for you? :)

Peace Joy & Love

Flash
13th August 2013, 19:01
I have seen all the Base and Ammach videos. Some were excellent, some were, well, their content depend on the quality of the interviewee in great part. In my appreciation (I did appreciate them), there is a definite difference between the old Camelot videos and Base ones. In Base videos, all testimonies are accepted as per given, and most are taken down. So you have good ones, and much less trust worthy ones. In the old Camelot, the interviewee were chosen, and when deemed disinfo people for whichever reason, they were rejected. If not, we would be told of Kerry and Bill's hesitation right off the bat. This, in my idea, made for a higher quality of content altogether.

Now, that being said, there is definitely jewels in those videos. However, the range of subjects and of quality of witnesses is so wide that I find it difficult to discuss the whole set of them in one bunch.

One thing is sure, when you put your head out of water, as Bill, Kerry, Miles or Joanne have done, you will attract head cutters, which happened to every one of them. For this, they have all my support and appreciation.

Flash
13th August 2013, 19:05

It could be she heard many stories of this kind and is already 'immune' to it. :p ? :confused:

As i understand, Simon was not excited from it because, as he wrote here on forum :) back then... , that he has less of emotional reactions (post number 180 on page 9 of the thread) and as well he also said in some interviews his story is not a negative experience for him rather a positive one.

I only wrote my post to share what was my sensing towards the situation, i have no judgement of it and have no prejudice towards any living being.
We all are one.

Thank you for helping me explain myself.

Peace Joy & Love :)

Welcome :p (teasing you).

Simon is not emotional about his experience because he is not emotional period. He may be lost sometimes trying to understand, but he is not an emotional being. A lovely one, but not an emotional one. Despite this (I am emotional being) he has all my love and appreciation. Most probably a bit like Joanne, non emotional beings.

Peace&Love
13th August 2013, 19:50
Thank you. I know what you mean and i think the same on this. :) I have also expressed many times my gratitude for the contribution he made and is still making everyday by telling his truth and experiences to wake us up. Emotional being or not. He is a great being! I would ask you some questions but i rather keep it for later when time and thread is more suitable. I find your comments knowledgeable and intriguing.

Sammy
14th August 2013, 01:14
I agree with you justoneman. The material brought up is so unconventional that they all deserve more opinion sharing and discussion. I believe like in the case of Simon that appeared here on Forum it drew lots of attention, if other interviewees will appear here and declare they are open for discussion people will soon join the conversation. I think personal stories is what makes the subject curious and fascinating.
Also, i must confess i knew about Project Avalon way before i ever decided to join (retrospecivally too bad because i didn't have a chance to ask Simon any question) and that is because i was scared. So many negative evidence and stories that i stayed ('safely') as a viewer of youtube mostly. I think it is also a reason why people are not digging in these subjects, they don't know what to expect they are on two ends of a line of non action, on one side disbelief the other avoiding unnecessary exposure and risk.

Peace Joy & Love

Project Avalon literally saved my life. I was at the very bottom - lower than suicide as I failed to succeed at two attempts. These attempts were not due to depression. They were the result of a clear voice in my head telling me I had to kill myself to save the world. This voice had always given me the impression it was the voice of God but it had also provided me with several clues "it" was directly related to the Archons and specifically "Horus" and "Ra."

So after my two failures, I collapsed into a massive depression because I could not do it.

Then, on April 26th, 2012 I discovered this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit) - Known as the Horus-Ra thread.

The very first post described and explained exactly what I had experienced, particularly the massive messianic complex I had been involved with since I was 19 years old.

I instantly felt the most incredible relief because I now had some idea that I was not alone, that there was an explanation of sorts and that very day my depression completely disappeared.

Not only is this true, but my journey as of mid-March 2012 is fully documented here on Avalon. I belong to nor even look at any other forum.

The key to me with regards to Avalon is in part based on one of Bill's forum tenants - that he wants Avalon to be a safe place. And indeed I felt pretty safe here. I made a few mistakes of not making it very safe for others but fortunately I never went too far.

Now, since that time over a year ago, I have been able to explore so many possibilities about not only my own experiences and what those might really be, but also, the various possibilities we face as a whole. And I have done so with a vastly open mind and with some bravery because a.) I am not alone... there are so many others here on Avalon with amazing unique as well as similar experiences and b.) that I have delved deeply into who/what I am and through my own process have shed practically all my fear.

I owe it all 100% to the Avalon forum.

Peace&Love
14th August 2013, 10:21
Thank you. The forum indeed is a place of where very unique discussions are made, being very well moderated so quality idea exchange is being presented to all readers. Everyday i am here i grow in my awareness and spirituality and i cannot find other sources of the internet that i visit so frequently like this place. :cool:
:)
Peace Joy & Love

Spellbound
21st August 2013, 00:26
Another Miles video post AMMACH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1XV2lBPiQI

Dave - Toronto

Becky
23rd November 2013, 08:59

Peace Joy & Love

Project Avalon literally saved my life. I was at the very bottom - lower than suicide as I failed to succeed at two attempts. These attempts were not due to depression. They were the result of a clear voice in my head telling me I had to kill myself to save the world. This voice had always given me the impression it was the voice of God but it had also provided me with several clues "it" was directly related to the Archons and specifically "Horus" and "Ra."

So after my two failures, I collapsed into a massive depression because I could not do it.

Then, on April 26th, 2012 I discovered this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit) - Known as the Horus-Ra thread.

The very first post described and explained exactly what I had experienced, particularly the massive messianic complex I had been involved with since I was 19 years old.

I instantly felt the most incredible relief because I now had some idea that I was not alone, that there was an explanation of sorts and that very day my depression completely disappeared.

Not only is this true, but my journey as of mid-March 2012 is fully documented here on Avalon. I belong to nor even look at any other forum.

The key to me with regards to Avalon is in part based on one of Bill's forum tenants - that he wants Avalon to be a safe place. And indeed I felt pretty safe here. I made a few mistakes of not making it very safe for others but fortunately I never went too far.

Now, since that time over a year ago, I have been able to explore so many possibilities about not only my own experiences and what those might really be, but also, the various possibilities we face as a whole. And I have done so with a vastly open mind and with some bravery because a.) I am not alone... there are so many others here on Avalon with amazing unique as well as similar experiences and b.) that I have delved deeply into who/what I am and through my own process have shed practically all my fear.

I owe it all 100% to the Avalon forum.

This is wonderful to hear...from both Peace and Love, and Justoneman. Thank you xx