PDA

View Full Version : Very new to this, feel I'm home, and what to do now...

Dorishaktiblue
12th August 2013, 14:03
hi all,

I came upon projects Avalon and Camelot "by chance" following a link a peace council buddy sent me of Daniel Ellsburg speaking out for Little Brother Bradley Manning. After viewing the interview "What happened to Project Camelot" where Bill and Kerry told their story, I felt these two were my brother and sister. I went on to learn what a super soldier is, and then viewed Bill's interview with Charles. Then Bill's followup with Charles and felt even more at home here. My sincere Namaste to you Bill.

I have been considering after watching the very frightening "The Terrifying Future of the United States", (which eventually led me to Camelot and Avalon), what do I do now? Since Obama revealed his true colors I have been focusing on the Transition Movement, getting self sufficient and helping others who are aware, to do so. I am still in that process and don't feel ready yet to put myself out there as one of "Charles" targets. I am just getting started on what I am here on earth to do.

I was so outraged by what happened to Little Brother Trayvon, his parents, and then the horror of his murderer being set free, that I have been planning on speaking in local predominately white churches to bring a few busloads of angry white people down to Washington for the 50th Anniversary of MLKs March. The blatant attacks on black folks civil rights needs to be seen for what it is, an attack on everyone. I have two black children and many friends of color. They need to see their white brothers and sisters standing up for them. The Supreme Court dismantling of the Voting Rights Act was the other kick in the face. All of this is manipulated by these cabals who sell weapons, the NRA, who basically wrote the absurd "Stand Your Ground" law which is the law of the land in the states where republicans have full control.

After listening to Bill last nite, I began to rethink things and I wanted to offer up my ideas to this forum.

My good friend Henry, from the peace council, had offered the thought that if enuf people showed up in DC on the 24th, it might give Obama the courage to do what we elected him to do. So that was my impetus for organizing for that event. I have been in on the recent conference calls with the main organizers: Vets for Peace, Codepink, the Quaker affiliated Reconciliation council or something like that, United for Peace and Justice, etc.

Actually the above mentioned groups are the behind the scenes organizers. The guy who is making noise on TV is Rev Al Sharpton on MSNBC. However he is hogtied from speaking out against war by his handlers at MSNBC. Remember what happened to Phil Donahue when he spoke out against the Iraq War? No more Phil Donahue Show.

After listening to Bill, I realized that his solution proposal is our best shot. (I am always amazed at the violence of our American idioms but I wont waste time sanitizing my writing now) Another memory surfaced of something I saw in one of the many marches and rallies against the war I took part in during the Bush Regime. Someone had made a huge banner and hung it on one of the bank buildings in NYC or DC. It read something like this "The Oil Age is Over. Help Us Create the New Sustainable Peaceful World" or something to that effect. It seemed to be aimed at the "powers that be". I liked it but never saw anything like that after.

So....Im wondering how many Avalon and Camelot Project members may be in DC area or willing to go on the 24th. What if we either marched as our own group or joined with some of the other excellent groups and carried or hung banners with our specific message to the "Rulers of the World". Banners like "To the 33 Bloodlines. We are ready to Work with you on Nonviolent Solutions to the Earth Problem. Halt the Militarism. Lets dialog for a Better Way." Im just pulling stuff out of my hat right now but u get the idea."

Since the videos I saw were not recent, maybe Bill has had more indepth talks with Charles or has received messages from the "in crowd" that I am not aware of. Even so, it might be good for them to see that humanity in the form of masses of people descending on DC are waking up and are ready to work with them.

I will be interested to listen to all of your views, especially Bills and Kerrys if she is part of this forum.

loving regards,
Dorishaktiblue

risveglio
12th August 2013, 14:32
Welcome to Avalon.

Deleted the rest, not the place and was more about my own personal problems with some of the statements made above and the pain it caused my family.

Kindling
12th August 2013, 15:01
Hi Dorishaktiblue, I'm no where near the DC area but I wanted to let you know that I think the idea of a peaceful protest/gathering there is a fantastic idea. Welcome to Avalon :-)

Bill Ryan
14th August 2013, 22:24
:bump:

Thank you, Dori, for your kind words! :)

I'd like to draw attention to this excellent new post, for two reasons:

Dori's talking abut ways of addressing the controlling elite personally, so to speak. I always felt that I would love to be able to talk to one of these men -- in person, face to face, even if just for 10 minutes. There was a short period back in 2011 when I thought this might be theoretically possible (and I still think it was). But for a large number of complex reasons, this opportunity faded and came to nothing. Dori is still asking the question, and it's a very good one. We should not give up.
I don't think Dori will mind my sharing this: she (like many new members) is feeling a little overwhelmed with the scope and breadth of the forum, and might appreciate a little support. All you veteran Avalonians out there, please lend her a hand in finding her way around.
:)

Dorishaktiblue
15th August 2013, 00:42
Thank you so much for your prompt response Bill.
I would like to meet and talk with you and Kerry one day.

Back to the topic: As I mentioned in the original post, a large gathering focused on peace, justice, racial equality, environmental sanity, etc, such as the one coming up on the 24th in D.C would be a chance to send a message to the rulers from the Avalon/Camelot faction of the world population.

Like the banner, stretched across the bank building I saw years ago, which was indeed an attempt at dialog.

At this point, im not sure if I can make it down on the 24th at all. I am recovering from knee surgery the result of an accident 18 months ago. But I am indeed organizing for the event with the Peace and Justice movement. I just got off a conference call with the main organizers. I think the things that are understood here in this group, the essential spiritual aspect, brought out so beautifully in Bill's interview with the Chilean Lady, are beyond the scope of most of the people I was just on the phone with. Many in the peace movement are not consciously spiritual and believe the problem will be solved with the simple redistribution of wealth and power.

Where are the American members located? Here in the greater NYC metropolitan area we are in the belly of the beast but I cant do this myself.

So I propose again, some kind of message, in a banner, something big with specific language like I suggested in my original post, that would get their attention. They watch the news.
We could decide on a delegation of the most effective and rational communicators and refer to them somehow in the communication. If Charles was still in the body, we could suggest they call "Charles". Im not talking about a peace message, as someone in the forum understood. I am talking about a direct focused message to THEM, a request for dialog, we representing humanity and the beings of Light who support us.

Whadya say Bill? You would have a chance to explain to them, like you were saying to Charles, the way to save the earth and the people on it, all 7 billion of them, without deception, mass starvation and war. The Other Way, God's Way.

From what I have understood from Stephen Greer, there are splits in the cabal and the majority of them want to disclose and stop the horror. This small action could be the tipping point.

:mod: this is supposed to be a lightbulb going on over my head I think

:bump:

Thank you, Dori, for your kind words! :)

I'd like to draw attention to this excellent new post, for two reasons:

Dori's talking abut ways of addressing the controlling elite personally, so to speak. I always felt that I would love to be able to talk to one of these men -- in person, face to face, even if just for 10 minutes. There was a short period back in 2011 when I thought this might be theoretically possible (and I still think it was). But for a large number of complex reasons, this opportunity faded and came to nothing. Dori is still asking the question, and it's a very good one. We should not give up.
I don't think Dori will mind my sharing this: she (like many new members) is feeling a little overwhelmed with the scope and breadth of the forum, and might appreciate a little support. All you veteran Avalonians out there, please lend her a hand in finding her way around.
:)

Bill Ryan
15th August 2013, 02:13
Whadya say Bill? You would have a chance to explain to them...

I'd love to be there, if I was anywhere close, but I'm afraid I'm not in the US at all -- I'm in Ecuador.

Do see this fun thread: --> Where's Bill Ryan? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58636-Where-s-Bill-Ryan)

But I totally support the principal you're describing. I've heard it from two separate sources -- although of course it's impossible to verify -- that some of those nearest the top of the elite pyramid are not 'all bad' and are capable of listening to and respecting an intelligent, well-informed voice that is also willing to respect them.

Dennis Leahy
15th August 2013, 04:06
Hi Dori, and welcome to Avalon!

I have to ask the question, at what point do we admit that protest does nothing at all, and worse, if we protest, what we are in effect saying is: "We elected you. You represent us. We want you to do our will."

But the truth is a bitter pill. We did not elect them, they don't represent us, and they have absolutely no intention of doing what citizens want.

We did not elect them. There is an elaborate ruse, and the part of the magician's trick that almost no one notices is that the Elite create the pool of candidates that will appear on the ballot. That means, the Elite cannot lose, and we cannot win. All representatives for high office are vetted by the Elite to make sure they are on-board with the agenda of the Elite. (I used to think they were bribed; now I suspect that is extremely rare - they do not need to bribe people who are Elite wannabees who will passionately work towards the Elite agenda while fooling as many constituents as possible that they represent citizens.)

We have approximately 1500 people who run the US federal government (535 in Congress, about 500 federal judges plus the 9 "supreme" justices, and about 500 appointees by the executive office.) They are all aligned with the Elite. Some are truly black-hearted evil people, others might feel that aligning with "Big Business" is actually good for the US. It doesn't matter why they are aligned with the Elite, just that they are. So (Einstein's definition of insanity yet again), why would we expect that if we scream at these Elite-aligned people, that were pre-selected by the Elite, that were vetted by the Elite, and that are protected by the Elite, would turn-on the Elite and support citizens?

Do you want these people to remain in charge, in control? Then why plan to yell at them, why not use your energy to replace them - all of them - with ordinary citizens that are vetted (by citizens) not to have any ties to the Elite. Isn't this the real first step of the change we citizens are looking for?

But, in doing this, at the same time, we had better be completely prepared with the nuts and bolts of a system change, and not just a regime change. If all we get is a regime change (leaving the electoral paradigm just the way it is), then we will be fighting with a new group of faces installed by the Elite. We have to figure out ALL of the ways that the Elite control elections, and completely transform that electoral paradigm into a new one - controlled by citizens to ensure that ordinary citizens actually are the only people elected. We have tried having 1500 Elite-aligned people run the US government, and it's not working so well. How about a reversal - where 1500 people elected and appointed to (temporary, single term) seats are not aligned with the Elite. Imagine how many problems that citizen-centric group could solve in a week or a month or a year...

Until I see a better plan and strategy to end up with the fabled "government of the people, by the people, and for the people", I will keep introducing "The Reset Button." (see the link in my signature line.)

Dennis

Dorishaktiblue
16th August 2013, 04:02
Whadya say Bill? You would have a chance to explain to them...

I'd love to be there, if I was anywhere close, but I'm afraid I'm not in the US at all -- I'm in Ecuador.

Do see this fun thread: --> Where's Bill Ryan? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58636-Where-s-Bill-Ryan)

But I totally support the principal you're describing. I've heard it from two separate sources -- although of course it's impossible to verify -- that some of those nearest the top of the elite pyramid are not 'all bad' and are capable of listening to and respecting an intelligent, well-informed voice that is also willing to respect them.

Yes, that last line is the key. Respect and Compassion.

For years I have been thinking of these cabals as just greedy monsters. The interview with Charles and a talk by Noam Chomsky recently made me think differently, as well as the work of Dan Brown in his novels.

From the interview with Charles I understood that the "masters" don't see any other way. This is because they are brainwashed with materialism, like many of my friends and family. So that humanized them immediately.

Noam Chomsky in his talk at the latest Left Conference (not sure the name of the gathering) gave a history of the ruling classes, especially those from UK, the founders of America. He said that true democracy was never intended. There would always be the "landed gentry" gently pulling the strings behind the scenes, to make sure the filthy hoardes of peasants, who have no right to a say because they don't own anything, to take over. There was fear and abhorrence of the common folk among the royalty as we have seen in old European movies and books. Chomsky went back about 1000 years in his talk.

The other thing that has been suppressed historically is the feminine. Here, Dan Brown excels. His Davinci Code tells this story beautifully.

The founding "fathers" of the Catholic Church suppressed the true inner teachings of Jesus, to gain power over the masses. Same old story. So women, who are incarnations of Divine Mother, masters of intuition, and work predominately from the right brain, based in love and service, had to be suppressed violently. And we know that the Roman Church holds hands with the "Rulers".

Jesus knew and worshipped Divine Mother in the form of his wife, Mary Magdalene, who was not at all a prostitute, her reputation tarnished in that way by the Roman Church. Bill knows from his lifetimes in Tibet, that acknowledging and activating the feminine in our own psyches, and marrying it to the left brain masculine nature is the only way to full enlightenment and empowerment of any human being, male or female.

Disdain for the common man, spans the historical record of the ruling classes going back many thousands of years, including the Pharoahs of Eqypt. Specifically this disdain was really a disbelief in the ability of any human being, including the lowest of the low socially, economically and politically to, by their own efforts, access the pool of bliss consciousness within, and thru meditation and service and study to become a diamond, a realized drop of Divinity. But that is exactly what is happening now all over the planet.

The only records of benevolent rulers who encouraged the development of Divine qualities in their subjects are in the east, such as King Asoka in India. In the last 100 years, teachers of those ancient techniques to access the feminine, the inner wisdom, have come to the west and spread this knowledge through modern communication all around the world.

THIS IS WHAT THE RULERS, THE 33 BLOODLINES NEED TO KNOW.
ONCE THEY UNDERSTAND THIS, THEY CAN HASTEN THE PROCESS OF DIVINIZING THE EARTH BY PROMOTING THE ANCIENT WISDOM TECHNIQUES AND PRACTICING THEM THEMSELVES.
ANY PROCLIVITY TOWARD BLACK MAGIC WILL VANISH BECAUSE THOSE POWERS PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE POWER MANIFESTED BY WEDDING ONES WILL TO THE WILL OF GOD.
THE SOLUTION TO EACH AND EVERY PROBLEM WILL MANIFEST BECAUSE THOSE SOLUTIONS ALREADY EXIST IN THE UNIFIED FIELD OF ALL CREATION (as described by modern particle physics), THE MIND OF GOD.