PDA

View Full Version : Never Before Seen Video Of Japan Tsunami...

Kimberley
14th August 2013, 17:03
This video is make the rounds on Facebook...I searched to see if it has been posted here yet and did not find it...If already posted I apologize for posting it again...

This is worth the 25 minutes...IMO... :grouphug:

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/shocking-new-japan-tsunami-video-found-released

yiolas
14th August 2013, 17:21
Wow Kimberley, unbelievable! Even to this day, I am amazed as to the power of that tsunami in Japan.

Carmody
14th August 2013, 17:41
WTF?

Something decloaked at 10:49 and climbed a garage. The monkey in me wants to put shapes on things and the resolution is too low to be effective but...

I'll have to look again, but I can't even imagine that being water on the lens, even reverse, and the focus levels were two strong, too perfect.

water on a lens, from that distance has NO capacity to be focussed, at all. Optically, it's not possible.

I'm not trying to raise alarm bells here, but ..what the heck was that.

The problem is that the video is delivered to us in 360p format, which means it is not the raw video feed. which means that manipulation could be the case here. something inserted to be seen by others.

Could be simple detritus on the lens, but. well. All kinds of things.

Run the video, full screen and watch for it.

OK. I just checked the net, and someone else found it.

dimensional crossings happen in gaseous systems, plasmas, and fluids. Only the fluid, gas and plasma can handle the requisite longitudinal and transverse waves that are required for FTL function and dimensional gating.

Which is why skrying uses the surface of water, why 'project looking glass' uses gasses rotated in a torus, etc. why foggy conditions on the moors of Scotland on the ley lines is when the weirdness happens.

In this case we have extreme agitation of the water and a fog/spray in the water/air. something got pushed up that river or exposed in the tremendous level of change in those exact spots.

Or, someone inserted it into the video, as it is coming to us fairly late in the game and at low resolution..

On the other hand, if it was and is exposing a moment of dimensional crossing and shifting.....the conditions are correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK. it appears to be something akin to a propane tank.

It can be seen in the preceding 10-15 seconds of the video, just out of sight, behind the trees on the left of the garage. It appears to be spinning in the water. it does the same thing, but behind the trees. I was wondering about that one, as I was trying to see if I could find something else to correlate, and that came up.

thus, you can see how simple it is to 'fool' the monkey in us, the one that likes to put shapes on things.

The other aspects mentioned are true, about transverse and longitudinal waves (science recognizes this point), but nothing is going on in this case.

Sidney
14th August 2013, 18:09
You are right Carmody. Propane tank?? Where is the tank?
Something very strange at 10:47 it appears as if "something"swims up the side of that shed. Watch it several times. Does not look like normal water splashes.

22371 This really looks like something climbing up. : /

Thank you for posting Kimberly. So very sad. Overwhelming footage, emotionally. I cannot imagine the state those people were in watching this unfold before them.

The One
14th August 2013, 18:14
WTF?

Something decloaked at 10:49 and climbed a garage. The monkey in me wants to put shapes on things and the resolution is too low to be effective but...

I'll have to look again, but I can't even imagine that being water on the lens, even reverse, and the focus levels were two strong, too perfect.

water on a lens, from that distance has NO capacity to be focussed, at all. Optically, it's not possible.

Here is it in more detail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dT0no1QZYI

778 neighbour of some guy
14th August 2013, 19:04
WTF?

Here is it in more detail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dT0no1QZYI

:eek:Holy crap:eek: What the hell???

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This video is make the rounds on Facebook...I searched to see if it has been posted here yet and did not find it...If already posted I apologize for posting it again...

This is worth the 25 minutes...IMO... :grouphug:

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/shocking-new-japan-tsunami-video-found-released

Ouch, now that gave me heart cramps.

Forevernyt
14th August 2013, 19:27
I saw what you were talking about as well. At first, I thought it was a gassing out of maybe a propane tank or something similar. But it does look like it was floating on top of the water and when it neared the building, it lept up and looked as if it climbed the side of the wall then disappeared. That was strange.

Sidney
14th August 2013, 19:52
Ok I did a few enhancements. And I don't have any fancy editing software, just used ipiccy from chrome.

Made the hair on my neck stand up. This is not photo shopped either. WOW
And is it just me, or does that thing have a butt?? Not to be crude, but just sayin(bottom image)no pun intended. .
ps, I don't know if I can believe the propane tank explanation.

Operator
14th August 2013, 19:56
Maybe this is why this video is 'never seen before' :rolleyes:

Smoke Me A Kipper
14th August 2013, 20:16
Large animal from zoo further up river? Lion or may be tiger.... just sayin...

Whiskey_Mystic
14th August 2013, 20:30
I saw it my first time through as well. It does look like it is under intelligent locomotion. The ascent looks like a climb, not a float.

Prodigal Son
14th August 2013, 20:37
I really do believe that's all it is... a propane tank. I watched it several times. The tank was moving from left to right, it ruptured, white smoke shot forward, and the tank sort of caught up with it, so the smoke appeared to suddenly shift direction, from left to right to then straight upwards. It dissipated rapidly, because that's what propane does. I'd imagine there were plenty of them in all that debris.

What would be infinitely more horrifying would be to watch a video of the Fukushima reactor rupturing and billowing death into the air and water, and its still going on to this day, with no end in sight.

We need to keep in mind, this evil was so unnecessary. The Rothschild Cabal did this with an underwater nuke, and that just might be responsible for deliberately causing a mass extinction event.

That's more bad karma than I can wrap my head around.

norman
14th August 2013, 20:55
If a propane canister popped it would have made a very loud bang. The camera was recording sound.

I wonder if such a bang could be heard over the noise of the water and banging debris?

I personally don't think a gas tank like that would have popped at all in that situation. I think there must be another explanation for that strange visual effect.

Sidney
14th August 2013, 20:57
I really do believe that's all it is... a propane tank. I watched it several times. The tank was moving from left to right, it ruptured, white smoke shot forward, and the tank sort of caught up with it, so the smoke appeared to suddenly shift direction, from left to right to then straight upwards. It dissipated rapidly, because that's what propane does. I'd imagine there were plenty of them in all that debris.

What would be infinitely more horrifying would be to watch a video of the Fukushima reactor rupturing and billowing death into the air and water, and its still going on to this day, with no end in sight.

We need to keep in mind, this evil was so unnecessary. The Rothschild Cabal did this with an underwater nuke, and that just might be responsible for deliberately causing a mass extinction event.

Hi ProdigalSon, Can you show us exactly where the propane tank is. I have watched this clip about 20 times now, and I have yet to see any tank of any kind. I am just wondering how you have come to this conclusion. Can you give us some visual proof of your conclusion??

And I really cannot fathom how in the world gas mist could take on the shape of something climbing up a building.

Smoke Me A Kipper
14th August 2013, 21:29
Although the picture quality is quite good , it is not brilliant. The camera is not focused upon the image under discussion and as such it is blurred meaning that accurate identification is doubtful. For what it's worth I'm inclined to think it's either a large animal (due to the way the blur moves) or as Prodigal suggests, some kind of pressurized gas suddenly being released. Perhaps the valve was dislodged or the shell punctured by other debris in the torrent. In fact steam/ gas can be seen to appear from out of the water else where in the vid ( in the area around the centre of the square).

14th August 2013, 21:43
gas mist

I don't know if its real or fake, but the gas mist has an @ss and legs and made a very energetic crawl to higher ground, it popped up out of the water, showed itself for a second or so while going up and was gone or camouflaged again as soon as it was high enough and in safety, if that was gas I'll stop eating burritos for the rest of my life, if its a hoax I'll stop eating hoaxes for the exact same amount of time.

Not ruling out its a prank as well, odd the video has only recently surfaced, its exceptionally good and lengthy footage, not something one would forget shooting, there would have been plenty of time to add something to the footage, don't forget the Japanese love their sea monsters.

Perhaps a dive in to Japanese mythology could help finding out what that was or if there are any mentions of it in the past, perhaps its one of Benjamin's secret aquatic ninjas.

Here are just some creatures from their mythology, enjoy. Most of them would likely resemble venting propane tanks, let the speculation/conjecture games begin.

from sneakypedia.

Amabie - A Japanese mermaid yokai

Amemasu - An Ainu creature resembling a fish or whale

Aka Manto - A malicious spirit who haunts bathrooms and asks the cubicle occupants if they want red or blue paper. ( bwahahaha, seriously)

Akkorokamui - An Ainu monster resembling a fish or octopus

Akaname - The spirit who licks the untidy bathroom. ( nope, I am not sh!tting you)

Bake-kujira - A ghostly whale skeleton that drifts along the coastline of Shimane Prefecture

Enenra - A monster made of smoke

Funayūrei - Ghosts of people who died at sea

Gozu and Mezu - Underworld guards

Ikuchi - Sea-serpent that travels over boats in an arc while dripping oil

Isonade - A fish-like sea monster with a barb-covered tail

Jishin-namazu - The giant catfish that causes earthquakes and tsunami. It was blamed during the Ansei quake & tsunami.

Kappa - A famous water monster with a water-filled head and a love of cucumbers.

Mizuchi - A dangerous water dragon.

Mononoke - Any mischievous and troublesome creature/entity of uncertain origin

Namazu - A giant catfish that causes earthquakes

Ningyo - A fish person or "mermaid".

Nure-onna - A female snake-like monster who appears on the shore

Obake -Shapeshifting spirits

Sa Gojō - The water-monster Sha Wujing from Journey to the West, often interpreted in Japan as a kappa.

Samebito - A shark-man from the undersea Dragon Palace

Shachihoko - A tiger-headed fish whose image is often used in architecture

Taka-onna - A female monster that can stretch its waist to peer inside buildings.

Tsuchinoko - A legendary serpentine monster. It is now a cryptid resembling a fat snake

Umibōzu - A giant monster appearing on the surface of the sea.

Umi-nyōbō - A female sea monster who steals fish

Wani - A water monster comparable to an alligator or crocodile. A related word has been applied to the Saltwater crocodile

Rollo
14th August 2013, 22:00
When I spotted it I watched twice and it's a gas from the tank. All air was disturbed above the water and generated this movement.

Aurelius
14th August 2013, 22:15
WTF?

<snip>

OK. I just checked the net, and someone else found it.

<snip>

OK. it appears to be something akin to a propane tank.

<snip>

you can see more at 13:05 in two locations next to each other, then again at 12:38, it does appear to be pressurised tanks letting-off every now and then when agitated by the debris

Carmody = eagle eyes

Prodigal Son
14th August 2013, 22:16

Hi ProdigalSon, Can you show us exactly where the propane tank is. I have watched this clip about 20 times now, and I have yet to see any tank of any kind. I am just wondering how you have come to this conclusion. Can you give us some visual proof of your conclusion??

And I really cannot fathom how in the world gas mist could take on the shape of something climbing up a building.

Hi Sidney...

You got about as close to it as I can describe in your post # 8 above. "Something" is floating in the water from left to right directly in front of that shed, and then this white mist shoots out from it in a forward direction, evidently encounters some shifting wind in all that turbulence, and straightens out to an upright burst of what looks like steam. Who really knows what caused it to burst or whether its a propane tank or something else. All I know is that my eyes only see white smoke or steam or gas, nothing more and nothing less.

Carmody
14th August 2013, 22:20
I've dealt with propane before, propane squirted out onto the ground, and on a rag.

It does indeed do this sort of 'thing'. It is liquid ...and then dissipates into a white cloud....and then disappears, before your eyes.

As stated, you DO see the thing bobbing along and outgassing before it gets to the front of this garage-ish shape. you can see it, just barely, through the trees-just before the garage, in the preceding seconds. You see the stream as it exits the water but you don't see the cloud in the first case, as the trees are in the way.

I'll come back and check again (gotta go right now), but I'm going for the rational explanation, for the moment. Even though my monkey brain said otherwise, when I first saw it.

seehas
14th August 2013, 22:41
there is another one but looks a bit bigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVzulisXuD8

14th August 2013, 22:48
there is another one but looks a bit bigger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVzulisXuD8

Thanks Seehas, that was odd wasn't it, skipping back against the stream to where it came from. Hmm, interesting stuff:rolleyes:

Carmody
15th August 2013, 01:47
I've dealt with propane before, propane squirted out onto the ground, and on a rag.

It does indeed do this sort of 'thing'. It is liquid ...and then dissipates into a white cloud....and then disappears, before your eyes.

As stated, you DO see the thing bobbing along and outgassing before it gets to the front of this garage-ish shape. you can see it, just barely, through the trees-just before the garage, in the preceding seconds. You see the stream as it exits the water but you don't see the cloud in the first case, as the trees are in the way.

I'll come back and check again (gotta go right now), but I'm going for the rational explanation, for the moment. Even though my monkey brain said otherwise, when I first saw it.

We ask the internet,and what do we find:

"In Japan, houses and apartments are typically outfitted with either LP gas or "toshi" gas to serve in, primarily, cooking and water heating needs."

You see it tumbling at 10:30, just behind the trees,and then it tumbles, nozzle up again, at 10:49.

It would dissipate in water, and the froth it produces would be lost in the flow.

As well, Propane is not under extreme pressure, it is a lot like butane, not much pressure, so it would take a surprisingly long time to empty the container. To add, it was probably a 40 to 60lb tank, maybe as big as 100lb.

The thing in the second video, the one above, now THAT is interesting. I've no recollection of any animal that can move like that. We're talking fast, and 20-30-40 foot leaps.

The only thing I'm aware of that moves like that is an interdimensional. A 'chupacabra' type. which tend to hang out close to cities or areas where humans frequent. They are known to move like that.

Although, I hesitate to use 'interdimensional'. More hypnotics, cast influence, some capacity to use energies to cloak, energies that come from around them, and those persons who's mind is being blocked.

They are more feral or visceral, but they don't suffer from the duality block, like humans. I've been able to do similar with crowds, but it is rather the crowd that does it to itself. The Chupacabra does similar, but also has feral strengths. Origins of the old vampire stories. As well, you hear the stories of the Buddhist monks in a state of trance, moving like that, hopping along the mountainsides. same-same.

But they can't hide from the camera.

Abhaya
15th August 2013, 02:43
This video seems to show two such anomalies. One in the begginning can be seen skipping along debree heading up stream. The second is much larger and as previously pointed out is making huge leaps with great speed as it travels from left to right across the field at the end of the clip.

Sidney
15th August 2013, 02:54

Hi Sidney...

You got about as close to it as I can describe in your post # 8 above. "Something" is floating in the water from left to right directly in front of that shed, and then this white mist shoots out from it in a forward direction, evidently encounters some shifting wind in all that turbulence, and straightens out to an upright burst of what looks like steam. Who really knows what caused it to burst or whether its a propane tank or something else. All I know is that my eyes only see white smoke or steam or gas, nothing more and nothing less.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. You are right!!!! Its a tank. I did see it behind the trees spouting off before approaching and then "climbing the shed". LOL OMG once I saw the mist, I actually have a hard time seeing the "creature". What tricks our eyes can play. Thank you again for stating your logical explanation. As for the similar thing that appears in the other video, haven't got a clue on that one. I enhanced a couple images of the tank behind the trees spewing the mist in the air. I know its difficult to see what is what, but here it is anyway. I think it was right at the 10:38 mark. Or just before.

Kimberley
15th August 2013, 14:19
Interesting development you all discovered. that second video with the white things darting around is weird for sure...