PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear of Teal Scott? I'm sure some have....

AMystic3434
15th August 2013, 11:24
I love listening to her. I feel like im watching a budda in the flesh. She has a lot of videos on youtube. I think she could be the future of spreading spirituality. If you haven't heard of her check her out.

Wind
15th August 2013, 11:32
Yes, she is amazing and here is her Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritualCatalyst/videos

northstar
15th August 2013, 12:19
When I watch her videos, her words (the content of her message) is OK but my discernment meter finds her energy signature very creepy. It actually makes my skin crawl. No offense intended to her or those who like watching her.

Wind
15th August 2013, 12:38
When I watch her videos, her words (the content of her message) is OK but my discernment meter finds her energy signature very creepy. It actually makes my skin crawl. No offense intended to her or those who like watching her.

That's interesting, I can feel the energies of a person when I look at them and I only get good vibes from her. Are you aware of her history?

Mark (Star Mariner)
15th August 2013, 12:49
Yes I've seen her, and her messages are very empowering, and I admire her for her work. She presents a lot of self-help material, yet doesn't delve all that heavily into the higher spiritual forces and processes. But still great stuff.

sheme
15th August 2013, 15:40
Im a huge fan of hers, she answers any question honestly and convincingly.

delfine
15th August 2013, 17:32
I too find that she is exceptional, and brings a totally new, fresh and creative perspective on things.
Sheīs highly intelligent and very talented in articulating her ideas and views.
I was however put a bit off in the beginning by her overly elaborate and sexually suggestive taste in clothes,
jewellery and make-up, and pronounced sensuality. This was something I had to ignore.

chocolate
15th August 2013, 17:49
At the start when I found her channel I was a bit puzzled by her looks, clothes and makeup, but having in mind she is also quite young and that probably at her age I also used to wear more fancy clothes and more makeup, I realized that she can be sexy looking and still speak about spiritual themes.
I found her words very interesting at time, and I have heard from her more honest and clear ideas than from a lot of other people wearing "spiritual" clothes.

sheme
16th August 2013, 17:10
There is no guilt in her, on her, about her. - It is perhaps unwise to inflict our narrow vision of morality upon an indigo child.

delfine
16th August 2013, 17:33
Itīs not a matter of morality, for my part. But simply a matter of taste.
Personally I think itīs very few women, who adds to their attractiveness, by wearing a lot of makeup. No moral considerations here, just a difference in taste. And personally I think her style distracts more than helps her message. I canīt help feel a little suspicious when women adorn themselves like that ;itīs as if they want to seduce people into something. But thatīs just my opinion.

RunningDeer
16th August 2013, 17:52
“She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old.”

Teal Scott of AskTeal.com
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/teal_scott_zps27c2e5f7.jpg (http://www.askteal.com)

Teal Scott’s story demonstrates nothing keeps one down, when it’s from the perspective of : Life is freedom of choice.

I purchased her ebook, “The Sculptor In the Sky”. This is part of her story @ “The Spiritual Catalyst (http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/about-teal)”.

Teal was born in Santa Fe New Mexico in the year 1984.

Teal was born with extrasensory abilities. Among these abilities she was born with were clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields and the ability to communicate with thought forms.
Her parents, who were both Wilderness Rangers, later accepted a job in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest of Utah, not knowing at the time about the intensely religious climate of the location. Word of her abilities got out very quickly and were not only frowned upon but feared by many in the religious community. It was because of Teal's extrasensory abilities that she was inducted as a child into a local cult by a family acquaintance, where she was routinely ritualistically tortured and programmed for a period of thirteen years.

She managed to escape from the cult when she was 19 years old. Since then, Teal has become a "spiritual catalyst" both accepting and utilizing her abilities to remind people of the united, energetic nature of this universe and to teach people how to find bliss in the midst of even the most extreme circumstances.

delfine
16th August 2013, 18:08
Yeah,itīs a good book she wrote. I bought it too. It has a very elating and positive vibe.

RunningDeer
16th August 2013, 20:11
...And personally I think her style distracts more than helps her message. I canīt help feel a little suspicious when women adorn themselves like that ;itīs as if they want to seduce people into something...

In this era of the short attention spans and the channel surf society, Teal’s 'package' is one of her lightworker tools. She doesn’t go so deep that she looses newly awaken(ed)(ing). Yet, shares enough to attract and engage her audience.

From one perspective, in this emerging Divine Feminine era, Teal's choice of expression enhances her delivery for those just on the cusp of recognition of what it’s really all about. Balance. But for some, they may need a swing of the pendulum in the opposite direction.

That’s not to say we need extremes. Heck no. Small, incremental adjustments fan out to all aspect in life. Those that are stagnate haven’t had an opportunity to experience it as yet.

Change. Movement. I remind myself....it’s goooood food.

:wave:

Itīs not a matter of morality, for my part. But simply a matter of taste.
Personally I think itīs very few women, who adds to their attractiveness, by wearing a lot of makeup. No moral considerations here, just a difference in taste. And personally I think her style distracts more than helps her message. I canīt help feel a little suspicious when women adorn themselves like that ;itīs as if they want to seduce people into something. But thatīs just my opinion.

delfine
17th August 2013, 05:22
Yeah, Iīm sure Teal knows exactly what sheīs doing, and for the best of reasons. I have no doubt about that.
I just think itīs a shame to paint such a pretty face. I saw a video where she wasnīt wearing any make-up, and found
her 100 times more enchanting. But hey, itīs only a minor drawback, and of course she free to play as she pleases.

grannyfranny100
18th August 2013, 14:56
She seems to have carefully selected her target market and cleverly developed a multi-prong internet campaign to reach her current audience.

From a Santa Fe base, she will likely connect with the Hollywood types that can project her into nation wide prominence as she modifies her message delivery accordingly to achieve fame.

Perhaps her message will mature along the way. She seems to have the ambition and focus to move to a larger audience and the early adopters can grow spiritually as she does and if she does.