PDA

View Full Version : So.......A bright light...

shadowstalker
16th August 2013, 03:18
Once in a while when going to bed, not even 5 minutes after lying down, I would see this light while my eyes are closed, it would slowing but surely get brighter in intensity.

It would get so bright that I would have to open my eyes and see if some one had used a flash light at my face. This has been going on for a while, about once a week now...

Mind you I feel NO fear when this is happening. But i still wonder where it's coming from once in a while.. I check on the clock but there seems to be NO missing time to go along with this. But it still make me wonder..

Does anyone else here ever go through this?
Has any one of you guys ever encountered this at any time of your life?

ponda
16th August 2013, 12:20
Hi shadowstalker,

Yeah i experience different types of light images appearing in my vision whether my eyes are open or closed.When they appear it's like they are appearing on the inside of goggles or glasses.The images don't appear to be projected in 3d.It's sort of like when you see visions/scenes with your eyes closed but with the lights you can see them with your eyes open as well.They often appear just on the edges of my peripheral vision.I haven't associated any deeper meanings or synchronicities with them as yet.

cheers

truth4me
16th August 2013, 13:15
its happened to me also a number of times....

*penumbra
16th August 2013, 13:41
I have experienced 'flashes' like you describe. I'm fairly certain that it's a nerve firing process as my body relaxes.

soleil
16th August 2013, 14:01
i've asked this before, according to traineehuman, (in obe,higherself thread) he says they are angels. :) i see these white fly by's maybe less than 5 times so far, in the past yr.
basically you see many things if you look in to the dark, as though its a scenery you havent seen yet. when you close your eyes that is.

you can always close your eyes, and when you do not look, you do not see.

and that you may be clairvoyant if you can see them at all. ;)

genevieve
16th August 2013, 18:24
shadowstalker--

Thirty-five years ago I had the bright (blinding!) light thing happen intermittently for years. It was accompanied by what I called "sound waves" that were a vibration that circulated through my body from feet to head and back again, getting stronger and stronger until I felt like I was going to evaporate. I was able to slow and stop them.

I don't have the bright light thing going on any more, but can induce the sound waves if I focus, which I rarely do.

Don't know what it's all about, but was very interesting.

By the way, 35 years ago was when I woke up.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve