PDA

View Full Version : Possible emergency alert for Fema region 3?

earthadvocate
17th August 2013, 20:54
Not sure what to make of this but I thought I should post this,

REbuE9Ir82E

Cristian
17th August 2013, 21:44
hey earthadvocate,

revmichellehopkins user on youtube is not by any means a reliable source. Almost all her videos start with Urgent!!! or Alert!!! That type of user...

Second, she writes in the video description
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.

So i went to listen to the interview with Donald Trump. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/08/14/trump-republicans-need-perfect-candidate-win-back-white-house

He never says ANYTHING about something big about to happen.

Other interesting things in this Alert!!! video description on YouTube :

♥†♥

Do you want to be saved? Do you want to know that you will be with Yeshua (Jesus) when you leave this world?

ROAD TO SALVATION

Romans 10
" 9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

PRAYER OF SALVATION

"God in Heaven, I believe Your Son Jesus Christ came to earth, died on the cross for my sins and that You raised him from the dead! Forgive me of my sins because of his blood. Jesus be MY Saviour and Lord. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus name. Amen."

♥†♥

So I think Michelle Hopkins may be a tad deluded....

Bill Ryan
18th August 2013, 01:40
Second, she writes in the video description
A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.

So i went to listen to the interview with Donald Trump. http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/08/14/trump-republicans-need-perfect-candidate-win-back-white-house

He never says ANYTHING about something big about to happen.

But the video description is quoting an email dated 13 August. So the show you cited (dated 14 August) can't be the right one.

I have not yet found the quote (from an earlier interview with Greta) -- if it exists. But maybe it's good place to start checking this.

Bill Ryan
18th August 2013, 02:00
-------

Updated after a little more searching. In the 5 August interview (transcript here (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/08/06/trump-now-not-good-time-vacation-leadership-must-come-top-obama)), Trump does say:

You have to have great leadership, and if the leadership isn't going to come to fore, it's going to be a big problem. And I'll tell you what. Come later on, September 30th, you could have a real disaster in this country.

... but it's a stretch, and is pretty much out of context. Still looking.

donk
18th August 2013, 02:29
Ummm...if you had the power, wouldn't DISinformation be the only thing you'd feed Donald Trump?

If that dude is part of the cabal, like on the inside kind, high enough to get the "goods"...and they haven't collapsed on their own incompetence yet...I fear we are truly ****ed.

I think they tell the Donald right after they tell Glenn Beck and right before the Christian youtubers...

Cristian
18th August 2013, 02:48
so who is this Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State ... can't find him on former senators list :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_from_South_Dakota
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_United_States_senators#S

ThePythonicCow
18th August 2013, 03:10
so who is this Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State ... can't find him on former senators list :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_from_South_Dakota
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_United_States_senators#S

Songstad was not a US Senator from South Dakota. He was a representative then a senator in the state government of South Dakota. See here (http://legis.state.sd.us/historical/LegislatorDetail.aspx?MemberID=1470)

marlowe
18th August 2013, 05:12
FEMA Region 3 targeted for Bioterrorism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM17Hb384UA

marlowe
18th August 2013, 05:16
FEMA Region III & October 1st Deadline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2R7FmSr7Q

Cristian
18th August 2013, 09:54
I was a bit tired when I posted in this thread. Nothing a good night sleep and a big coffee can't fix :)

So now back to Michelle Hopkins and the original video posted in this thread. I was a bit biased, not almost all her videos start with Urgent!!! and Alert!!!...only some of them. Like this video from april (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkoRlLrFSlk) or this BREAKING NEWS!!! IMMINENT NUCLEAR INCIDENT ALERT ~ CALIFORNIA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2_BAV-HBA)

After seeing some of her videos ...well I dont think she's mentally stable.

As for the Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!! FEMA Region III video , we have the (retired)senator email in the video description.

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State

HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP...

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.
[...]

Ok... So this Sheldon senator dude , being of course in sevice of humanity , investigates the issue and writes an email . Here is the strange part, the senator's email is identic down to the last word with what is being said in this video (http://youtu.be/vc2R7FmSr7Q) published by CYBERWARRIOR on 02.08.2013.

In CYBERWARRIOR' video description he credits a guy named David Eells .

Foreign Troops Preparing
David Eells - 7/17/13

A friend sent this to me today with the following note: I did a little more work on Russian troop sightings and reports in areas southeast of Knoxville. See attachment. Looks like you will get the Russians augmenting American forces for civil suppression. That is relatively good news for you folks. The people on the West Coast get the Chinese. They won't be as nice about it.

Please read the following and draw your own conclusions. All this is scheduled to happen by October 1st.

15,000 Russians in Baltimore by October 1st.

82% of our combat forces and their supply elements out of CONUS by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Who is David Eells?

He runs this site : http://americaslastdays.blogspot.ro/ and this one http://www.ubm1.org/ .

Americas Last Days
illustrated visions of aa allen, william branham, dumitru duduman, David E Taylor, Ken Peters , john mcternan, john kilpatrick, Henry Gruver, tom deckard, john paul jackson, about the destruction of america by russia and the timelines leading to the last days tribulation and the return of jesus. i am an artist illustrating visions from the lord given to prophets and ministers. Thank you for your support.

Now, if the senator dude didn't wrote the email and everyhing started with David Eells - who by the way can have direct financial reasons to come up with stories like this - can we put the unreliable source back into the topic title? :P

Bill Ryan
18th August 2013, 12:15
-------

Cristian, many thanks: very useful.

I fully understand what you're saying. This often happens on the internet. I often take search distinctive phrases from announcements, and then see where they've been copied from. It's a useful research tool to see exactly how internet rumors get started.

It'd probably be easy to cast doubt on the reliability of Michelle Hopkins (or David Eells) -- but for me the more important question is whether FEMA really has made these preparations and purchases.

I remain convinced that the DHS is preparing for something very major that's either planned or anticipated. For me, that's what we should be looking at. Even crazy people can sometimes try to warn us of a real wolf, and this is one of the confusing factors for us all.

Czarek
18th August 2013, 13:22
Looking at it from a very simple point of view, all the purchases and prep may simply mean that FEMA has protocols to follow. One of them is to have supplies ready and hence all the purchases. It takes time to get an organization going. Personally, I wasn’t as much surprised with all the purchases FEMA did (have not seen any conformation of that) as much as the day they were created. Why is the only question that I toy with every time I hear FEMA.
The issue of major emergency response has been affecting me at work. I currently work at a major hospital centre. Looking at what’s been going on in my hospital, this emergency preparedness is getting better and better with time as more and more time is dedicated into making response to “any” emergency not only smoother but it appears that this is being rolled out as a nail in every one’s head. This fear factor is so annoying! I recently have undergone full training in response to any nuclear threat. At least in Canada, the push into all type of preparedness comes from the top.
The way I see it is if and when it happens, I’ll respond. All the garbage in between does not matter.

Prodigal Son
18th August 2013, 13:33
Ummm...if you had the power, wouldn't DISinformation be the only thing you'd feed Donald Trump?

If that dude is part of the cabal, like on the inside kind, high enough to get the "goods"...and they haven't collapsed on their own incompetence yet...I fear we are truly ****ed.

I think they tell the Donald right after they tell Glenn Beck and right before the Christian youtubers...I like the Donald ... a LOT, because he tells it like it is... For instance, last fall during the Yankees playoffs, he was sitting in the stands and was talking about Alex Rodriquez, and said "obviously A-Rod cannot perform without drugs".

But let's remember, that the Donald was the guy mostly responsible for the smear campaign on Rosie O'Donnell after she unloaded on "The View" about 911, pointing out that steel buildings had never before collapsed from fire, she specifically mentioned "Building 7 was hit by no airplane", and "Gulf of Tonkin, Google it" ... referring of course to the false flag that started the Vietnam War. Next thing you know, Rosie was banished from the air and hasn't been heard from since.

sheme
18th August 2013, 13:43
The "IN PLAIN SIGHT" rule prods me now - we cannot be sure of anything until it happens- but I do believe we "have" to be warned- it is the LAW, disinformation tangles are every place- keep informed but see what resonates with your heart, fear nothing and we will feed nothing that is not good for us.

happyexpat
18th August 2013, 16:13
-------

Updated after a little more searching. In the 5 August interview (transcript here (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2013/08/06/trump-now-not-good-time-vacation-leadership-must-come-top-obama)), Trump does say:

You have to have great leadership, and if the leadership isn't going to come to fore, it's going to be a big problem. And I'll tell you what. Come later on, September 30th, you could have a real disaster in this country.

In this case, he would be talking about a financial disaster. 30 Sept is the fiscal year-end for government corporations, as well as many private and public corporations.

This is why most crashes happen right at the beginning of October.

Mandala
18th August 2013, 16:21
-------

Cristian, many thanks: very useful.

I fully understand what you're saying. This often happens on the internet. I often take search distinctive phrases from announcements, and then see where they've been copied from. It's a useful research tool to see exactly how internet rumors get started.

It'd probably be easy to cast doubt on the reliability of Michelle Hopkins (or David Eells) -- but for me the more important question is whether FEMA really has made these preparations and purchases.

I remain convinced that the DHS is preparing for something very major that's either planned or anticipated. For me, that's what we should be looking at. Even crazy people can sometimes try to warn us of a real wolf, and this is one of the confusing factors for us all.

Bill, this is no proof FEMA has made purchases, but I do believe they are inquiring.

TZOe_7FJP7E

jiminii
18th August 2013, 16:32
-------

WE JUST HAVE TO HOLD THIS PLACE A LITTLE LONGER.

i am confronting all of it through the rest of this year holding MY REALITY. None of their predictions will come through.

one weird thing about suppressive people is they can not complete a cycle of action. So they try to get those WHO CAN.

and I THINK they have lost all their followers. NO ONE IS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE

jim

Bill Ryan
18th August 2013, 19:16
one weird thing about suppressive people is they can not complete a cycle of action. So they try to get those WHO CAN.

I know what you mean: but they've been trying pretty hard for thousands of years, and hundreds of millions of people have been killed or impoverished in the process.

Six million Jews -- or their spirits -- would tell you that a 'cycle of action' (meaning: the execution or accomplishment of an intention) had certainly been completed on them. And similarly the millions butchered in Cambodia, or Rwanda, or the thousands of children disappeared as sex slaves to the elite. Etc, etc, etc. This rampant evil, infecting our planet like a virus, cannot be waved away with a few philosophical words.

and I THINK they have lost all their followers. NO ONE IS GOING TO GO THIS ROUTE

Yes, that's possible. Rebellion or non-compliance within the military or police, or even a coup against the US government, is not totally out of the question. We, too, have to actively refuse to agree.

Atlas
18th August 2013, 21:13
On July 29, 2013 the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the DHS/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) via email inquiring into the availability of meals for immediate delivery.

source: projectavalon.net...FEMA-Discreetly-Inquiring-About-Immediate-Delivery-Of-Emergency-Survival-Food (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61993-FEMA-Discreetly-Inquiring-About-Immediate-Delivery-Of-Emergency-Survival-Food)

Maia Gabrial
19th August 2013, 17:57
Do the flying morons know what lithium does to people? Probably....Does the idiot in the White House know? Probably.... Now we have our bioterrorists.....

I just heard that Obama will be in our area soon. I'm talking so close, I could walk over.... Now my conspiracy juices are flowing....! Suspicions are ramped up!

frozen alchemy
19th August 2013, 20:36
FEMA is supposed to get ready ahead of time for any possible natural disaster that might happen; that includes predictable hurricanes in late summer and winter weather events soon after that. They don't know where they're going to happen, how bad they are going to be, how many will be affected nor how many events will happen in any given year. A good plan would design for 'worse case scenario' up to and including hundreds of thousands of caskets or burial enclosures for mass burials in the event of a major disaster like Katrina or a flu pandemic. It's only a matter of time until the next version of the Spanish flu gets past initial containment and this time over 100,000,000 people can be expected to die and long term quarantine cannot be expected to work without food and water supplies in place in advance.

Here's an interesting read about the legal and logistical issues associated with disease containment: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK54163/

Also, just as a personal aside, I worked for a major big city hospital (Portland Oregon) back a few years ago when one of the seasonal flu scares came about. My job duties and scope of training was as a transcriptionist, which is basically a glorified word processor and medical records clerk. Although I long ago had nurse's training, that was certainly not part of my current training.

Word came from on high in HQ that if a pandemic happened, we would be expected to report for duty in any department, for any kind of work needed, and for any amount of hours necessary; this of course was to 'cover' the emergency room as well as other departments when and if the available doctors, nurses and other technicians had either succumbed to the disease themselves, or elected to stay home and take care of their families... all my co-workers were aghast and ridiculed the very idea; not only were we not trained, but the percentage that would volunteer to come to work under those circumstances of a virulent easily transmissable and fatal disease was very low.

In essence, your local hospital expects to keep the doors open using untrained staff once the trained staff is no longer able to work; this isn't viable planning, it's whistling in the dark and a fantasy. (Keep in mind that a rapidly advancing flu like H5N1 kills by internal drowning within hours; the only hope is strong antibiotics and respirators; the largest cities have only a few dozen respirators on hand and the need would be in the 1000s almost overnight. Who gets a respirator? A baby? A fellow doctor? The hospital benefactor?)

While preplanning is necessary and not overtly worrying, a lot of the preplanning will end up useless or worse. Of course, the only possible use for bullets would be in the event of mass chaos and civil disorder on a wide scale. What's that saying? That civilization is a thin veneer that will end after three meals are missed?

jagman
19th August 2013, 20:58
I was listening to the constitutional attorney Mark Levin a few night ago on Hannity and he
said that if 34 states agreed, we could enact a Constitutional Congress diverting a coup.

TODD & NORA
19th August 2013, 21:02

Bob
13th September 2013, 03:03
Nothing significant will transpire until there is an ECONOMIC crisis that raises the cost of food to a point where riots break out. See http://www.technologyreview.com/view/425019/the-cause-of-riots-and-the-price-of-food/ for more information. Each nation has its own breaking point, largely based upon the strength of the currency in use, and the strength of the nation's economy, which is normally correlated with currency strength. Since the U.S. dollar is the strongest currency in use, the U.S. economy will be the last to fall, though that scenario does not take into account nations backing a new currency with gold/silver. It doesn't take much to get lost in the weeds when discussing economics...

FEMA is currently in Colorado, setting up shop at the Boulder Airport. It starts.

eric1
28th September 2013, 18:41
Read an article at Activist Post yesterday which indicated that FEMA region 3 was told to be prepared by October 1st which means that whatever is going down will probably occur in October/November. See that Grid down exercise will be in mid-November. A number of near earth asteroids will be coming very close around that time. Will get some info up on that when I get a chance. Go to JPL Near Earth Object site in the meantime.

Update: Just checked. One of the 3 major candidate asteroids will be at it's closest to earth DURING that FEMA exercise. Another 2 to follow shortly thereafter. The 18th and 26th dates also to watch.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca see second table

eric1
1st October 2013, 19:02
The ultimate goal of this event will be the relocation of the Capitol to Denver in my view. And I believe it would also be possible to simulate an asteroid strike. How? Project Blue Beam plus an underwater nuclear detonation to create a tsunami. A lot of speculation that the latter is what actually triggered that Indian Ocean tsunami some years back.

Read an article at Activist Post yesterday which indicated that FEMA region 3 was told to be prepared by October 1st which means that whatever is going down will probably occur in October/November. See that Grid down exercise will be in mid-November. A number of near earth asteroids will be coming very close around that time. Will get some info up on that when I get a chance. Go to JPL Near Earth Object site in the meantime.

Update: Just checked. One of the 3 major candidate asteroids will be at it's closest to earth DURING that FEMA exercise. Another 2 to follow shortly thereafter. The 18th and 26th dates also to watch.

GoodETxSG
1st October 2013, 20:02
There is a lot of chatter right now... According to my contacts directly in FEMA and DHS much of the budget to purchase emergency food/shelter items has much of the items received and placed in armories and storage area's of FUSION Centers around the US.

They have outstanding PO's on much more that they haven't taken delivery on yet and most vendors have signed confidentiality agreements for national security attorneys. Again, confirmed to me through sources (FEMA/DSH/Military) but all "as a standard plan that has been in place for some time" for Economic Uncertainty (Uheem... Collapse "Tighten your seat belts"... Indeed... Quote from DHS Guy... he said more about a rough or bumpy ride couldn't remember the whole quote just the part that stuck out.), political fall out and resulting shut down of economic and transportation sectors due to martial law (Which I am told they already have a clever euphemistic replacement name for), AND/OR a RUMORED "Chain of Natural Phenomena and Disasters".

The AMMO Buy Up is an old story and yes they have purchased more than they have taken delivery on, mostly they have just done so to tie up the supply chain. This is admitted by the Obama administration and the guy in charge of the program was the guy in the news recently that had a racial hate group web site

This info is not that hard to find and verify for the common person w/out inside contact's if you dig deep and long enough. The info is out there. I cannot vouch for any of the hype/web site info out there about the FEMA stuff... Just can verify what I know/have been told. From the lips of actual FED's and Military I have served with.

The rest of the stuff from online, use your own discernment. I just know I was told to watch for 3 things and then get my family to an "Off Grid" location. They have now all happened and I am trying like hell to figure out how I am going to do just that. I just hope I can swing it.

I think the timeline for this event is going to be faster than anticipated... and over all some crazy bad stuff will happen over a period of weeks/months and then a period of anger and grief of the public will occur for some time after that. Anyone who has the appearance of worked/working "For the establishment" will be subject to witch hunts if not handled well.

But after all of the crazy period (That the CABAL is still convinced they will come out on top of, they are delusional!)... We will see a new era for humanity, or at least a NEW CHANCE for one. What we do with it will be up to us. Let us hope we do not make the same mistakes. With the removal of certain beings/people that are our controllers it will all be on us from then on out. IMHO as always...

soleil
1st October 2013, 20:16
The ultimate goal of this event will be the relocation of the Capitol to Denver in my view. And I believe it would also be possible to simulate an asteroid strike. How? Project Blue Beam plus an underwater nuclear detonation to create a tsunami. A lot of speculation that the latter is what actually triggered that Indian Ocean tsunami some years back.

hmm isnt that where that airport is with the intense mural?? that mural is something all in itself..

eric1
2nd October 2013, 23:19
My, what a COINCIDENCE. The government shutdown occurred on October 1st. This one has to be watched closely. I believe the last one only lasted a few days. If this one goes on for weeks, I believe it's purpose will be to get people geared towards some significant event which will probably occur in November. Initially the deprivations of a goverment shutdown would be minimal to a large extent, but the longer it goes on, I suspect more substantial stuff would be affected.

eric1
2nd October 2013, 23:23
According to Benjamin Fulford, elements of the cabal are trying to now "do the right thing" by the people, although their sincerity has to be truly doubted at this point. More than likely, they're just trying to save their own hides for when things go downhill. For a truly reformed government, we need new blood in key positions, not the same old players with "new faces."

There is a lot of chatter right now... According to my contacts directly in FEMA and DHS much of the budget to purchase emergency food/shelter items has much of the items received and placed in armories and storage area's of FUSION Centers around the US.

They have outstanding PO's on much more that they haven't taken delivery on yet and most vendors have signed confidentiality agreements for national security attorneys. Again, confirmed to me through sources (FEMA/DSH/Military) but all "as a standard plan that has been in place for some time" for Economic Uncertainty (Uheem... Collapse "Tighten your seat belts"... Indeed... Quote from DHS Guy... he said more about a rough or bumpy ride couldn't remember the whole quote just the part that stuck out.), political fall out and resulting shut down of economic and transportation sectors due to martial law (Which I am told they already have a clever euphemistic replacement name for), AND/OR a RUMORED "Chain of Natural Phenomena and Disasters".

The AMMO Buy Up is an old story and yes they have purchased more than they have taken delivery on, mostly they have just done so to tie up the supply chain. This is admitted by the Obama administration and the guy in charge of the program was the guy in the news recently that had a racial hate group web site

This info is not that hard to find and verify for the common person w/out inside contact's if you dig deep and long enough. The info is out there. I cannot vouch for any of the hype/web site info out there about the FEMA stuff... Just can verify what I know/have been told. From the lips of actual FED's and Military I have served with.

The rest of the stuff from online, use your own discernment. I just know I was told to watch for 3 things and then get my family to an "Off Grid" location. They have now all happened and I am trying like hell to figure out how I am going to do just that. I just hope I can swing it.

I think the timeline for this event is going to be faster than anticipated... and over all some crazy bad stuff will happen over a period of weeks/months and then a period of anger and grief of the public will occur for some time after that. Anyone who has the appearance of worked/working "For the establishment" will be subject to witch hunts if not handled well.

But after all of the crazy period (That the CABAL is still convinced they will come out on top of, they are delusional!)... We will see a new era for humanity, or at least a NEW CHANCE for one. What we do with it will be up to us. Let us hope we do not make the same mistakes. With the removal of certain beings/people that are our controllers it will all be on us from then on out. IMHO as always...

eric1
3rd October 2013, 00:22
If a budget settlement isn't reached by Oct. 17, the government will not be able to pay US debt holders, government contractors, or SOCIAL SECURITY RECIPIENTS.

Conchis
3rd October 2013, 10:59
Not only not US debt holders, government contractors, or Social Security Recipients, but also, WIC, Food Stamps, Federal Housing assistance. There will be a pretty huge crowd of folks that have lived paycheck to paycheck for years that suddenly will find themselves in a world of hurt. If you can, I think it would be a good time to lay in a few extra cans of beans. I do think they will pass something to keep things from coming to that point, but with these guys running the show, you just never know.

GoodETxSG
3rd October 2013, 11:17
I would more like Buying Time rather than doing the right thing by anyone but themselves... They know of no other way. Buying time is all they seem to be doing if BF is correct in his report at all. I follow his reports some are on the money and some not so much as time has shown. But we will see, I do not think a Zebra changes its Stripes or a Jaguar its Spots so quickly. IMHO

I agree we need all new leadership, tank them all and start over...

According to Benjamin Fulford, elements of the cabal are trying to now "do the right thing" by the people, although their sincerity has to be truly doubted at this point. More than likely, they're just trying to save their own hides for when things go downhill. For a truly reformed government, we need new blood in key positions, not the same old players with "new faces."