PDA

View Full Version : How the media debunk....Rupert Sheldrake - Richard Dawkins comes to call

Cidersomerset
18th August 2013, 08:15
mtPuKSwP1mo

Rupert Sheldrake - Richard Dawkins comes to call

Saturday, 17 August 2013 10:54
David Icke.

Richard Dawkins - the pseudoscientist so desperate to undermine those that
disagree with his almost child-like devotion to the song-sheet orthodoxy of
mainstream 'science'.

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/August201392/528307_10200159779178757_233390223_n.jpg

araucaria
18th August 2013, 08:33
Wonderful - Rupert Sheldrake is one of the very best.

onawah
18th August 2013, 08:59
From post #81 here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60288-Videos-from-Forbidden-Knowledge&p=716028#post716028
Banned TEDTalk: The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake
Quote TED's Chris Anderson censored
Rupert Sheldrake, along with
Graham Hancock, and removed
this video and Hancock's from the
TEDx YouTube channel. They dared
question the Scientistic Orthodoxy,
and for that they have been publicly
castigated and defamed.

Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. is a biologist
and author of more than 80 scientific
papers and ten books. A former
Research Fellow of the Royal Society,
he studied natural sciences at Cambridge
University, where he was a Scholar of
Clare College, took a double first class
honors degree and was awarded the
University Botany Prize.

He then studied philosophy and history
of science at Harvard University, where
he was a Frank Knox Fellow, before
returning to Cambridge, where he took a
Ph.D. in biochemistry.

He lives in London with his wife Jill Purce
and two sons.

He has appeared in many TV programs
in Britain and overseas. He has written for
newspapers such as the Guardian, where
he had a regular monthly column, The
Times, Sunday Telegraph, Daily Mirror,
Daily Mail, Sunday Times, Times
Educational Supplement, Times Higher
Education Supplement and Times Literary
Supplement, and has contributed to a variety
of magazines, including New Scientist,
Resurgence, the Ecologist and the Spectator.

Video (about 18 mins):

1TerTgDEgUE

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/23415.html

araucaria
18th August 2013, 09:55
Video (about 18 mins):

1TerTgDEgUE

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/23415.html

Thanks Onawah. A few thoughts on that video.

Fudging is called by the fudgers ‘intellectual phase locking’! Does this interesting phrase describe an insidious form of morphic resonance?

Materialistic medicine is forced to rely on the placebo effect to classify phenomena that are unexplained, being non-material. The placebo effect is the Trojan Horse of materialistic medicine, it shouldn’t exist at all.

Rupert Sheldrake mentions his great friendship with Terence McKenna, which may come as a surprise to some who have little time for Terence McKenna. McKenna answered a question on their relationship as follows (in The Archaic Revival):

Q. Rupert Sheldrake’s morphic resonance, Ralph Abraham’s chaos theory, and your timewave model all appear to contain complementary patterns that operate on similar underlying principles–that energy systems store information until a certain level is reached and the information is then transduced into a larger frame of reference, like water in a tiered fountain. Have you worked these theories into an all-encompassing metatheory of how the universe functions and operates?
A. No, but we’re working on it. Well, it is true that the three of us–and I would add Frank Barr in there, who is less well known but has a piece of the puzzle as well–we’re all complementary. Rupert’s theory is, at this point, a hypothesis. There are no equations, there’s no predictive machinery; it’s a way of speaking about experimental approaches. My timewave theory is like an extremely formal and specific example of what he’s talking about in a general way. And then what Ralph’s doing is providing a bridge from the kind of things Rupert and I are doing back into the frontier branch of ordinary mathematics called dynamic modeling. And Frank is an expert in the repetition of fractal process. He can show you the same thing happening on many many levels, in many different expressions. So I have named us Compressionists, or Psychedelic Compressionists. Compressionism holds that the world is growing more and more complex, compressed, knitted together, and therefore holographically complete at every point, and that’s basically where the four of us stand, I think, but from different points of view.

onawah
18th August 2013, 16:23
More on this subject from Carmody in post #296 here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17872-The-Question-of-Lithium--Alchemy-dimensions-shapeshifters-aliens-existence-reality..-&p=716534#post716534

Carmody
19th August 2013, 04:53
In one of the examples that Rupert shows in the above video, he speaks on the idea that the brain may not be the only place where mind and..memory exist.

Now we have this appearing:

Flatworms lose their heads but not their memories: Study finds memories stored outside the brain

http://phys.org/news/2013-08-flatworms-memories-brain.html

araucaria
19th August 2013, 07:45
In one of the examples that Rupert shows in the above video, he speaks on the idea that the brain may not be the only place where mind and..memory exist.

Flatworms lose their heads but not their memories: Study finds memories stored outside the brain

Then you have the hydrocephalic mathematics graduate from Cambridge University whose brain box was full of water. It is mentioned by various authors, notably in a book called Half a Brain. If I had half a brain myself, I would know where I put it :)

Also Jeremy Narby, in Intelligence in Nature, looks at animals with no brains, and plants that behave like brains, with proteins transmitting information through the plant.

Carmody
19th August 2013, 13:00

Then you have the hydrocephalic mathematics graduate from Cambridge University whose brain box was full of water. It is mentioned by various authors, notably in a book called Half a Brain. If I had half a brain myself, I would know where I put it :)

Also Jeremy Narby, in Intelligence in Nature, looks at animals with no brains, and plants that behave like brains, with proteins transmitting information through the plant.

It is this kind of REAL and Actual outlier that wreaks total havoc with the ideas of what reality and nature actually are.

And that the scientific establishment and that of religion, corporate, politics and finance do NOT want people even begin looking at such things.

All it takes is for the bucket to have one hole, and the entire contents leak out. All it takes is for ONE story of a UFO to be real, and all of it comes in.

This sort of thing happens all the time, thus....all bets are off.

It takes all of science and reality as people know it .... and brings it right down to the killing floor.

What this head full of cranial fluid and no brain means to the scientist, is that...everything, everything, everything the scientist understands as reality -is shattered. All of it is broken. ALL. (all the scientist has to do, is begin the process of thinking about what this sort of situation means. When they do, the dominoes cascade and it all comes down.)

Yet this case of the one person is not unique. There are others who have been found with the same condition.

The foolish will turn from this and concentrate on holding their precious self lie together.... and the intrepid will run into that gap, full of opening and expectation.

Choose wisely.

Mind boggling levels of cognitive dissonance and mental phase lock are require to hold the self lie. Off the scale.

ulli
19th August 2013, 13:24
When faced with what to study after high school, and getting nudged in the direction of science, I recoiled in horror...the little bit I had seen, and the scientists I had met were enough to put me off such an idea for life.
And not because the science world was boring, as other students thought....
not at all, but because it was full of dogma, of arrogance, of oneupmanship, far more so than the art and fashion world which I later entered, and which I never regretted. Because designing something practical to wear gets to the core of someone's identity search much better than looking at and measuring the building blocks of our universe.
Fashion at least allows for consciousness to exist, when science to this day does not.

So my conclusion is that the reluctance of scientists to study the human being, or even to call psychology a pseudo science,
has to do directly with the fear of the self, with self hatred, and until this blockage is recognized as the core problem of the science world, and efforts are made to overcome these psychotic self denial issues, there will be no turn around for humanity.
Meanwhile I urge parents to send their kids to art schools, at least for one year, as that will help them decide what direction to take later on.

araucaria
19th August 2013, 14:45
Meanwhile I urge parents to send their kids to art schools, at least for one year, as that will help them decide what direction to take later on.
Unsurprisingly, there is a gender issue here too. Historically, arts faculties have been full of girls, and science faculties have had very few. Getting men into the arts may help the men, and getting women into science may help science. Fortunately things have been improving in recent years.

Wind
19th August 2013, 14:59
http://i.imgur.com/fkJlS.jpg.jpg