PDA

View Full Version : Bringing down this house of cards - by Ari Kopel

Limor Wolf
18th August 2013, 11:22
This is a most recomended listening, a sincere message for all of us - those who work to tilt the helm of the planet ship. Ari Kopel talks and delivers a genuine, direct and keen message. She talks about who we are, what we are here for, the trauma of needing to compromise ourselves on the everyday life, the many traps we are falling into and how and what we need to do to walk the straight line. Extraterrestrials, their ships, the divine force,what we are expected to face and how to let go of what takes us away from the truth.

Apparently now is the time to get our house cleaned and in order. We are a tremendous power to be reckoned with.

I think there is definitely something to listen to here, please take the time to check this blogtalk, hers is a strong and important message that rings all the bells.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatteringthematrix/2013/08/16/light-ships-activation-of-light-workers
(Press below)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatteringthematrix/2013/08/16/light-ships-activation-of-light-workers

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatteringthematrix

http://www.alternativemedicinepractices.com/i/p/2010/08/631d43.jpg

Christine
18th August 2013, 12:09
Thank you Limor ~ listening now.

CD7
18th August 2013, 13:21
Oh boy..i couldn't complete the first listen and ill tell u why....

The framework of her discussion was very similar to the religious meme-- too much emphasis on the light and darkness, truly, which in the same vein religion sets up this heaven and hell/ light and dark/god and the devil---u know the usual duality.

Now her encouragement to 'lightworkers' in a sense is true in that there are many of us who have essentially gone against the grain--beat to a different drummer--and the challenge has been GREAT

However I feel that instead of being 'aware' frightened of some impending dark forces, I find transforming and creating much more tangible/real in that when we see the sparks of such an endeavor--all that light fighting dark--isn't even in consideration

Actually in a sense its as if the contrast of light and dark cascades throughout the most awe inspiring painting giving an emotional response that drops your jaw...I cant say this explains it fully
Its hard for me to explain what im trying to say--there are no words set in our vocabulary to describe it OR I am on a great natural acid trip when I feel/see what im trying to say!! Lol

So in a sense we are fighting for something--it just seems to be more of fighting within ourselves.

The fight in figuring out how to bring heaven to us---all the tools have been here....and we could have built the most awe inspiring visions of other planets that people express Here --its our choice to bring the inside out

Its more of a transformation not a war

ulli
18th August 2013, 15:35
Oh boy..i couldn't complete the first listen and ill tell u why....

The framework of her discussion was very similar to the religious meme-- too much emphasis on the light and darkness, truly, which in the same vein religion sets up this heaven and hell/ light and dark/god and the devil---u know the usual duality.

Now her encouragement to 'lightworkers' in a sense is true in that there are many of us who have essentially gone against the grain--beat to a different drummer--and the challenge has been GREAT

However I feel that instead of being 'aware' frightened of some impending dark forces, I find transforming and creating much more tangible/real in that when we see the sparks of such an endeavor--all that light fighting dark--isn't even in consideration

Actually in a sense its as if the contrast of light and dark cascades throughout the most awe inspiring painting giving an emotional response that drops your jaw...I cant say this explains it fully
Its hard for me to explain what im trying to say--there are no words set in our vocabulary to describe it OR I am on a great natural acid trip when I feel/see what im trying to say!! Lol

So in a sense we are fighting for something--it just seems to be more of fighting within ourselves.

The fight in figuring out how to bring heaven to us---all the tools have been here....and we could have built the most awe inspiring visions of other planets that people express Here --its our choice to bring the inside out

Its more of a transformation not a war

I totally agree. Well stated, CD7.
I hope she is just going through a brief warrior phase...
and maybe she is getting close to the breakthrough...
Inner peace is not to be sniffed at.

There are times though when that warrior spirit comes in handy,
so I don't want to dismiss what she has to say outright,
but there are other times when we need to step away from duality, to see the bigger view.

I would hate to run into her when I'm in that part of my mission,
because when I am, I do know what Im doing,
yet she would probably condemn me for being under a dark influence.

No wonder she can't stand New Agers who use words like judgement,
since it is something she herself is busy doing, without a break.

Her sermon is a bit of a New Age version of hellfire and brimstone,
and her monologue does have a preachy tone,
so I couldn't (wouldn't) stick around until the end.

Limor Wolf
18th August 2013, 16:24
You have a good points there CD7, I remember that I myself used to think that acknowledging the dark forces only deepens the duality further and prevent us from having a smooth transformation, is that what you are basically saying? (sorry about the simplicity)

Here is the argue, though, (not real arguing, here I give up in advance) what is transformation means? Is it us being immersed in our own work without looking around and without recognizing what is done and exactly by who?

You said:
" I feel that instead of being 'aware' frightened of some impending dark forces, I find transforming and creating much more tangible/real"

These 'some impending dark forces' are unfortunetly not somewhere on the backyard but they are right here with us even within us. I believe you are right to a degree when saying that the "fighting is within ourselves", however, the fighting is also very much external to us, it is inflicted on us via mind control, by satanic rituals, by wars, by pedophilia, by entities who are not of this realm and by other beings who are, and it prevents us from existing as our true potential, it abuses us to a very large degree. We have a problem here. There is no fear in acknowledging that, just a statement which is in fact important. If we don't know who and what we are dealing with (which may indeed fall to the light/dark duality like arena ), how are we able to transform?

Dr. Felice Buscaglia said:
" The hardest battle your ever going to fight is the battle to be just you"

We have been compromised, CD7, and we are not allowed to be who we are, therefore- there's a battle.

The saying goes -

" Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning"

I think there is a lot here on the line, putting our focus in rasing our frequency is most important, it is actually the true creation and it is certainly where the solution lays, BUT I think what Ari Kopel tried to say (between else) in her heartfelt sermon :) is that we came here to do a job, and part of this job is to look darkness straight in the eyes, to acknowledge it, learn about it, see it , understand it's features and it's motives, not quite try to go around the bush while doing what we can to avoid it (This is directed to lightworkers who are aware for their purpose on earth), because this is not what we came here to do, and this is not how transformation will be achieved.

Here are some quotes from her "Activating the lightworker" radio show:

"We have to have this wilingness and this deep core desire to see the truth regardless how ugly it is"

"What's been done to mankind, to human kind, to woman kind, to all creatures on this planet, what have been done to the light forces is horrific, by the dark forces. It is time to get them unveil"
I hear you Cd7 and I hear you Ulli, But this period of time we are in and it's characteristics does require strong warriors. There IS a battle of contradicting forces that we need to acknowledge. I do agree that it is not something to indulge with or fear from. That's the true transformation, that's the real reality, it is not negativity, it is not always about looking for the 'good', but it's about looking what's really there. There are governments who are totalitarian, there are extraterrestrials who are in the sphere of the earth who are finding an interest in us as a biological material and there are entities who are parasitic in nature, and what we may need to do is to learn as much as we can about it without being considered 'fear mongers' or negatively biased, or judgmental. If you haven't met it, you are lucky girls, I do think that Ari Kopel tried to say just that. It may however speak to some and to others it won't.

I am sorry if I may sound preachy myself but this is a pit we sometimes fall into when feeling passionate about something, as I believe Ari Kopel's 'Sermon' was all about : )

CD7
18th August 2013, 17:03
Here is the argue, though, (not real arguing, here I give up in advance) what is transformation means? Is it us being immersed in our own work without looking around and without recognizing what is done and exactly by who?

You said:

Quote " I feel that instead of being 'aware' frightened of some impending dark forces, I find transforming and creating much more tangible/real"

These 'some impending dark forces' are unfortunetly not somewhere on the backyard but they are right here with us even within us. I believe you are right to a degree when saying that the "fighting is within ourselves", however, the fighting is also very much external to us, it is inflicted on us via mind control, by satanic rituals, by wars, by pedophilia, by entities who are not of this realm and by other beings who are, and it prevents us from existing as our true potential, it abuses us to a very large degree. We have a problem here. There is no fear in acknowledging that, just a statement which is in fact important. If we don't know who and what we are dealing with (which may indeed fall to the light/dark duality like arena ), how are we able to transform?

There are many directions this subject can go in- Whew!

First transformation for me is not necessarily being immersed in 'your own work' you are transforming -working and bringing this out to the world...Its hard for me to explain what my take on transformation is in words...but how the understanding has been heightened for me is in the practice of being an artist....creating from the inside out----there are NO dark forces who keep me from accomplishing this task

unfortunately the arts have not been cultivated (in my neck of the woods) in such a way to initiate that ALL OF US are creating from the inside out---have dark forces done this? I think of man if anything as one who has destroyed this most certain pot of gold.

Ill also say--ive said it before-- I personally do not take at face value what someone else is telling me to believe WITHOUT me recalling it myself. This is how I operate --or try to--while ingesting information on this forum or anywhere else...

So in saying this I have no experience, memory of satanic groups, dark forces in the ethers, or ANY name anyone would want to call it?! (not saying it doesn't exist) However what I most certainly have observed and experienced on my own is MAN AGAINST MAN, BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER, SISTER AGAINST SISTER--you get the idea. We have seemed to be our own worst enemies...

These 'some impending dark forces' are unfortunetly not somewhere on the backyard but they are right here with us even within us.

And in saying this, I would say both... they are in our backyards and are within us! :)

Limor Wolf
18th August 2013, 17:47
I most certainly understand what your are saying and see where you are coming from

Originally posted by CD7: " So in saying this I have no experience, memory of satanic groups, dark forces in the ethers, or ANY name anyone would want to call it?! (not saying it doesn't exist) However what I most certainly have observed and experienced on my own is MAN AGAINST MAN, BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER, SISTER AGAINST SISTER--you get the idea. We have seemed to be our own worst enemies..."

Maybe I can give another example, It is a little bit like viewing a play with puppets

http://glassrbije.org/sr/sites/default/files/u93/05.-Puppet.jpg

There's the show, and there's the hand that pulls the strings.

By not relating to the hand (because it's negative, it's duality), we may very well find it difficult to 'win'.
By thinking that it is all up to us (and it is in a way) and ignoring the certain dynamic that is going on, we are but a players playing a script that someone else has wrote, and that's what Ari Kopel was talking about, We are here to expand our boundaries beyond only the frontal vision. Archons are real, extraterrestrials are real and it is not supercilious to talk about it or to adopt the warrior spirit if needed.
This is not about duality, it is about the ability to see clearly the layer above the existing presentation, this is what we have gathered here for.

ulli
18th August 2013, 18:04
You have a good points there CD7, I remember that I myself used to think that acknowledging the dark forces only deepens the duality further and prevent us from having a smooth transformation, is that what you are basically saying? (sorry about the simplicity)

You said:
" I feel that instead of being 'aware' frightened of some impending dark forces, I find transforming and creating much more tangible/real"

Dr. Felice Buscaglia said:
" The hardest battle your ever going to fight is the battle to be just you"

We have been compromised, CD7, and we are not allowed to be who we are, therefore- there's a battle.

The saying goes -

" Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning"

I think there is a lot here on the line, putting our focus in rasing our frequency is most important, it is actually the true creation and it is certainly where the solution lays, BUT I think what Ari Kopel tried to say (between else) in her heartfelt sermon :) is that we came here to do a job, and part of this job is to look darkness straight in the eyes, to acknowledge it, learn about it, see it , understand it's features and it's motives, not quite try to go around the bush while doing what we can to avoid it (This is directed to lightworkers who are aware to their purpose on earth), because this is not what we came here to do, and this is not how transformation will be achieved.

Here are some quotes from her "Activating the lightworker" radio show:

"We have to have this wilingness and this deep core desire to see the truth regardless how ugly it is"

"What's been done to mankind, to human kind, to woman kind, to all creatures on this planet, what have been done to the light forces is horrific, by the dark forces. It is time to get them unveil"
I hear you Cd7 and I hear you Ulli, But this period of time we are in and it's characteristics does require strong warriors. There IS a battle of contradicting forces that we need to acknowledge. I do agree that it is not something to indulge with or fear from. That's the true transformation, that's the real reality, it is not negativity, it is not always about looking for the 'good', but it's about looking what's really there. There are governments who are totalitarian, there are extraterrestrials who are in the sphere of the earth who are finding an interest in us as a biological material and there are entities who are parasitic in nature, and what we may need to do is to learn as much as we can about it without being considered 'fear mongers' or negatively biased, or judgmental. If you haven't met it, you are lucky girls, I do think that Ari Kopel tried to say just that. It may however speak to some and to others it won't.

I am sorry if I may sound preachy myself but this is a pit we sometimes fall into when feeling passionate about something, as I believe Ari Kopel's 'Sermon' was all about : )

This question of dark forces is indeed the most intriguing, to my mind, and the hardest to reconcile for someone who has discovered that the law of attraction is quite real.
But somehow during the last several years I have finally learnt to live with this double paradigm...this paradox.
Just as I have learnt to live with that other paradox, that we are all one, and yet we are also all separate beings. Both are true.
That while all is essentially whole at the highest levels, there are also beings who either don't see this or if they do, they are busy making sure that others don't, for whatever reason. Maybe they are too stuck in ancient traditions...I don't know.

But I divide my time between acknowledging the existence of these dark forces, but also remembering that at the other end of the spectrum light beings are there, assisting anyone who is devoted to higher truths.
So in that sense Adi is quite right.
I suppose it boils down to style...and different paths, but all serving the same Prime Creator. While she is a watch dog for
the infiltration, Im more of a watch dog for style, as I also want to see the spiritualization process advance, but without putting anyone off who is just starting.
I just felt that she was condemning certain people unnecessarily...
meanwhile I don't want to condemn her further, however, lest I fall I to the same pit.
I've had moments of righteous anger, and felt that everyone needed to be warned against my pet peeves, too.
But I stopped doing it, finding it less effective that teaching by example.

happyexpat
18th August 2013, 18:14
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/960061_388113044633229_2008230285_n.jpg

Limor Wolf
18th August 2013, 18:37
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/960061_388113044633229_2008230285_n.jpg

Keeping love and light in our hearts is a genuine art for the everyday, Keeping love and light and our highest frequencies infront of the injustices of the world is no less a real honored task. It possibly may help with the transformation.

Limor Wolf
18th August 2013, 19:14
Originally posted by Ulli: "This question of dark forces is indeed the most intriguing, to my mind, and the hardest to reconcile for someone who has discovered that the law of attraction is quite real.
But somehow during the last several years I have finally learnt to live with this double paradigm...this paradox.
Just as I have learnt to live with that other paradox, that we are all one, and yet we are also all separate beings. Both are true."

Thanks Ulli, I dare suggest that understanding and implamenting these contradictions is the key, not so much turning away from them.

Posted by Ulli: " I've had moments of righteous anger, and felt that everyone needed to be warned against my pet peeves, too.
But I stopped doing it, finding it less effective that teaching by example"

Yes, the moments of frustration, the moments of preaching, I am very familiar with it myself.. I just hope that when the situation calls for a shout like when your friend's child is on the track and the train is about to come, you will not shy away. I know that that is what Ari Kopel is trying to do, stylish or not, while others may claim that she shouts too loud.

enfoldedblue
18th August 2013, 22:00
What if the key is not having your head in the sand...being aware of what is really going on....but not engaging. Everything I have learned leads me to believe that engagement is what they want, and how they keep their illusion going. Don't really care what side your on...as long as you are on a side. I choose to be aware, but to focus on cultivating love. To me this is what will be the game changer. The more people who cultivate and nurture love (you can call this raising frequency) the sooner we release ourselves from the low vibrations in which the 'dark ones' thrive. They are doing everything they can to keep the vibe down....fear...food...emf the list goes on and on. Keep us in the us vs them mentality...is a perfect trap.

This is my two sense and I am fully aware that we all have different roles in this game.

LOVE

WhiteFeather
19th August 2013, 13:59
What if the key is not having your head in the sand...being aware of what is really going on....but not engaging. Everything I have learned leads me to believe that engagement is what they want, and how they keep their illusion going. Don't really care what side your on...as long as you are on a side. I choose to be aware, but to focus on cultivating love. To me this is what will be the game changer. The more people who cultivate and nurture love (you can call this raising frequency) the sooner we release ourselves from the low vibrations in which the 'dark ones' thrive. They are doing everything they can to keep the vibe down....fear...food...emf the list goes on and on. Keep us in the us vs them mentality...is a perfect trap.

This is my two sense and I am fully aware that we all have different roles in this game.

LOVE

Well stated to all whom have brought up the word Love on this thread. This is the frequency and or card they dont want us to hold. The Proverbial Queen of Hearts or Love if you will. It truly is a weapon of mass destruction against The Archons. Love is the answer.

Be Love

vilcabamba
29th August 2013, 03:51
maybe the new age movement is setup to keep us from taking action. Showing "love and light" sure isn't stopping the train wreck that is headed towards us. I have been watching for years as new agers preach love and light, while they poison the masses more and more with GMO's, pass more and more laws to take away our rights, setup a spy network to make Hitler proud, poison our air, food and water. Maybe new agers have been duped into going so far off into 'la la" land that they have been pacified just like the illuminati want. All right brain, no action. It sure isn't working..for what I can see. This world is getting darker by the year. Maybe more action and more of a peaceful warrior spirit is needed, as Ari Kopel seems to say in her message. I agree with her. This place is getting dangerous and the weapons they have now, are a thousand times more advanced then what any dictator has had in the past. What is to stop them?? The love and lighters have been conned into thinking their space ship is coming to save them, but I don't see that happening. I think it's the deception on top of the deception on top of deception. I think we need to start taking action and the foofy "love and light" is just the first thing that is needed. Jesus didn't sit at home thinking of love and light, he whipped some arse! And I think we need to peacefully start getting more aggressive at waking up the sleepers. Because by the looks of it..we are in deep ****e in the U.S..