PDA

View Full Version : Fluorescent Sky igniting! 21:23 South West London

Sunny-side-up
18th August 2013, 11:22
21:23
South West London.
Slight drizzle.
Low cloud moving North.

No Thunder or any kind of load noise or bangs at all.

Had gone out to take the dog for a last evening walk, I wish I had gone out at least 5 min's earlier because I would have been on the Chiswick Bridge!
If I had been on the bridge I would have had a full view of this strange event!

What I saw started off like I was seeing inner cloud Lightening but!
This lightening carried on and had green and yellowish tints.
It was like I was watching a florescent light starting to turn on.
The cloud area just kept on glowing and pulsing un till at one point it became really bright and then just stopped?
It was like the sky/cloud area at the point was igniting!!
This is quite worrying!
I got to the middle of the Chiswick Bridge and watched the sky and clouds moving off to the North with only 2 little flashes of possible lightening way off in the distance!

I watched a lot of thunder storms and lightening (I used to stand out in them) but I've never seen anything like this before?
The colours, continual pulsing and then climatic intensity!!
Our skies are truly messed up ha :(

ghostrider
18th August 2013, 11:40
what ??? a strange electrical event in the sky ??? now where have I heard about that upcoming event this month ... hmmmmm

sheme
18th August 2013, 12:13
Sounds great- a free show, thanks for the share. They do say this is the age of electricity.

cursichella1
18th August 2013, 17:28
Was it a residual of this? http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/aurora-borealis-lights-up-tayside-sky-1.121295

Sunny-side-up
18th August 2013, 19:28
Was it a residual of this? http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/aurora-borealis-lights-up-tayside-sky-1.121295

No this was no Aurora Borealis cursichella1.

The outer edge of the event was like seeing fireworks/rockets going off in the clouds (But there was now fireworks or signs of them at all!)
The inner focal point in the area of clouds was a bright pulse then it dim'd, then an even brighter pulse and again a dimming but not as dim, then an even brighter pulse that was now tuning into a constant bright glow, and again within the glow a yet brighter pulse. It was like it nearly got to the point where it wasn't going to turn off. and all the time around the outer edge of the intense area was the flickering colours. Yup it was a real display but I really got worried I thought to myself at the time 'One more pulse and south Londons toast! 0;o'
Not good atal
not good atal :(

This poor planet has really been/being fuc#ed over and us with it.

Again sorry for the not so sunny posting, seem to be happening more and more of late...

Nick Matkin
18th August 2013, 20:06
Well if it happened over London, hundreds of people would have seen it.

Could it have been some lasers from a night club or outdoor event?

I'm sure there will be lots of photos/videos posted on the web if it is something out of the ordinary.

Nick

Operator
18th August 2013, 21:03
I reported some similar effects here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62238-What-are-you-observing-in-your-area&p=714015&viewfull=1#post714015)...

Sunny-side-up
18th August 2013, 22:12
Thx

Well if it happened over London, hundreds of people would have seen it.

Could it have been some lasers from a night club or outdoor event?

I'm sure there will be lots of photos/videos posted on the web if it is something out of the ordinary.

NickNick Matkin

I would say it was of an area covering North-West Mortlake to East Mortlake so mainly local to me, just above and to my right.

thx Operator for pointing me to your post, very interesting to see your similar sighting and the rest of the follow on posts after yours, which I have copied and group quoate pasted below (If that's ok MOD's ?)

Operator your idea of meteorites could be the answer!

Great you mentioned this because I almost forgot to bring it up ... 2 nights ago I was woken up by flashes in the sky.
It behaved like a thunderbolt, quite common in the southern Caribbean to see flashes between clouds in this time of year.
But this was different, bright white flashes like the sun was sudden there in the middle of the night. Happened about 3 times
with 20 .. 30 min. intervals (meteorites entering the atmosphere perhaps )

Yesterday evening while driving home I saw thunderbolt like flashes again ... this time not bright white but strange blue, less
intense. As if discharges were lighting in a plasma like environment.

Although I have no direct clues for it my intuition is telling me that our atmosphere becomes more and more plasma like.

And b.t.w. I see a very bright star (probably a planet) each night approx. 2 hours lagging behind the sun (i.e. it sets 2 .. 2.5 later than the sun).
I know that Venus should be in view close to the sun but I don't recall it as a difference of more than 2 hours.
So, anybody ... is this Venus or something else ?
Re: What are you observing in your area?
Posted by jc71 (here)
I watched a thunderstorm the other night (about midnight) in the south of England, near London, where the sky was almost completely clear and starry, and just one big cloud was moving along in the distance, and within the cloud was a lightening storm. It was quite unusual for this part of the world - I am not sure if this is commonly witnessed in other countries.

It was certainly a spectacle and out of the ordinary for this part of the world.

sirdipswitch
Lots of Geese flying, last month, (July) heading NW??

Couple of nights ago, I stood outside and watched a lightening storm light up the sky across the whole horizon, for 30 minutes. It was everywhere, one flash after another, almost continual. Went back inside, to my computer that sits in front of a window, and watched for another 2 hours. Very strange, because it was one flash after another for over two hours. Never seen it like that in the 42 years that I have lived in this little corner of the Pacific North West, US.

For about a month now, I've been seeing hundreds of UFO's, stopping by to say Hi!
Bassplayer1

Well, fancy that! I'm in Canada (close to Toronto) and last wednesday evening (around 8pm) my friend and I were in a bar and she told me to look out the window as she wasn't sure if she was imagining things but the sky was blue with the odd white cloud and in the middle of just one of these white clouds was a lightening storm ... it went on for about half an hour, though because I had my back to the window I saw only one instance of it. It did indeed seems strange ...
Shamz
I had seen similar thunderstorms almost a year ago. The weather was in general bad that day...raining - thunderstorms. But these big thundering noise woke me up around 1AM - and I saw through my bathroom window - this lightening will not stop..its was like someone actually turned on all 100s of light bulbs behind the trees in the horizon. I still remember I felt scared that day...woke up my wife and showed her. I have never seen anything like that in my life.

I even made a video with my cell phone and I am going to find that and post it here...

Shamz did you ever find that vid?

Fred Steeves
19th August 2013, 11:14
Hi Sunny, did you check the weather radar? Just wondering because I've seen severe storms that emit this kind of colored lightning in Florida. One night back in the 80's, me and a buddy were watching an incoming tropical storm starting from when it was still 100 or so miles out to sea (Way too far for thunder of course). Over time in displayed every color of the rainbow, and very intensely. Not saying this is what you saw, but it is known to happen.

At any rate, it sounds like you need to start carrying a camera with you on your walks. :yes4:

Sunny-side-up
19th August 2013, 18:45
Hi Sunny, did you check the weather radar? Just wondering because I've seen severe storms that emit this kind of colored lightning in Florida. One night back in the 80's, me and a buddy were watching an incoming tropical storm starting from when it was still 100 or so miles out to sea (Way too far for thunder of course). Over time in displayed every color of the rainbow, and very intensely. Not saying this is what you saw, but it is known to happen.

At any rate, it sounds like you need to start carrying a camera with you on your walks. :yes4:

Haha yup fred.
back in the 70's 80's I used to lug a great big black sports bag everywhere I wen't. Had every thing in it except the kitchen sink. It was a period of my first Awakening, it was a period of a great Quicking for me. Ideas and thoughts, artworks and even new mediums to create art was flooding into me but! Even back then for some reason I always wished I had a camera with me lol!
Just not men't to be I guess hehe

greybeard
19th August 2013, 19:21
Have a look at this--there may be a clue in it.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video-aurora-rare-cloud-phenomenon-100741399.html?vp=1#KLmCZ1p

Sunny-side-up
19th August 2013, 19:39
Have a look at this--there may be a clue in it.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video-aurora-rare-cloud-phenomenon-100741399.html?vp=1#KLmCZ1p

Hi greybeard, nice skies :)

Well right colours I admit. Now if you compacted all that colour around the outside edge of a large grey cloud and popped a small neutron star in the middle which was growing with every pulse!

Not a claming beutefull cloud like your Auror, my cloud started to make me want to run for cover under the main road bridge!

I will hunt through the YouTubes till I find the effect.

Operator
19th August 2013, 20:06
In my case it couldn't have been aurora borealis ... I am in the southern Caribbean.

If it reaches all the way down here earth is having a big big problem. Even during the Carrington Event
it didn't reach that far south.