PDA

View Full Version : To The Creators That are ON THIS FORUM

jiminii
18th August 2013, 20:51
I want to say this before it happens.

A while back I had the idea that the only way we could clean up this planet would be to have a pole shift and that would finish the enemy and give the planet a chance to clean up too.

I suddenly realized that this was false and we didn't need to do that.

Then I found this Forum

There are creators here. And what I mean by that is those same creators that helped build this universe.

I don't know WHO is doing this and HOW MANY but I just got the NEW REALITY that it IS HAPPENING.

In the NEXT few months there will be some major changes and I can't say exactly what they are yet, but I do want to say this before it happens.

To ALL OF YOU who have changed your minds to being CREATORS who are CAUSE OVER FUTURES, I want to THANK YOU FOR DOING THE WORK WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT.

I APPRECIATE FINDING YOU AND YOU MAY NOT EVEN BE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

It doesn't matter if you are Guest or Members I love you all and please keep doing what you're doing

from everything I am

jim

Flash
18th August 2013, 20:57
love to you friend.

ulli
18th August 2013, 21:02
I love you too, Jim. Trail blazer

RunningDeer
18th August 2013, 21:09
I’m not advocating for or against. I use information such as this for creative ideas, inspiration, streamline personal endeavors, and view from the larger perspective. As with anything, use what works and chuck the rest.

The Platinum Ray (http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/PlatinumRay.html)

Some notes on weather modification and other ways to help the planet. I haven't posted for several reasons. One, is it's channeled material and some have strong feelings about it. Secondly, it's a lengthy article. FOR jiminii: there's a section in blue that I emphasized for you because you came to mind. And thirdly, [fill in the blank].

Saint Germain:

"The platinum ray has the use to be sent to restore and rejuvenate and bring divine order."

What is the grand reason for bringing the platinum ray to the earth at this time?

The radioactivity that is being released, and nuclear incidents
Damage to the ecology
The dwindling rain forests

The Platinum Ray is not from this Galaxy. It is Andromedan in nature. The Platinum Ray is very special for Andromedans, too. It has been used in other galaxies by divine dispensation. It is not a "popular" ray, because it is so powerful. It is a fairly new ray, brought by God to planet earth due to the divine intervention that so many beings, such as yourselves, have been praying, meditating, lobbying and doing sacred ceremonies for.-- and all kinds of different ways, activities and actions that are taking place on the earth to change the status quo, as it is called. And the status quo, of course, is the abolishment of slavery and ignorance of any kind on this planet.

This particular ray has been brought by divine dispensation and is fairly new to the Andromedans and other galaxies around the universe who at one time or another have been ripe to receive this ray, so that the actions that take place within the holding of this ray are extremely powerful.

This ray has to do with rejuvenation of the earth--in all matter, and all levels of the material plane--so it is not just focused on human rejuvenation, but also it is focused on the environment. It can be utilized for the cleansing and purifying of the environment, and has a particular frequency that is especially efficacious to manage, dissipate and dissolve harsh chemicals.

There is an entire list of the kinds of chemicals, properties and formulas, both atomic, and sub atomic that this particular ray is a very good antidote for. It is harmless to human beings, animals, pets, and certainly harmless to flora and fauna. Indeed, it has a certain element within its property that actually enhances human beings. It has to do with the substance of the platinum ray, which is a certain efficaciousness that radiates a certain light , which cleanses the pollution and at the same time radiates the Light for those areas that are not necessarily as polluted. It has a restorative quality while it is beaming it's platinum light. As it beams into the pollution, helping to dissipate it, it also helps to restore the element to its natural efficaciousness (desired or intended result). You might say that it is doing a "double job".

It also can be brought in with small or very large dosages. It has to do with size--not necessarily what one would ingest. When one is doing a command to bring in the platinum ray, a delicate awareness of the power of this ray is required . It is important to know how to bring it through from the Cosmos. It takes a Master Wizard to be able to bring this ray about, because it has such a high frequency and does such a great job. You might say that the platinum ray that God used to create nature, and the Seraphim and Elohim understand this ray very well. They cannot mention the training to anybody, until and unless the actual need arises. Such as right now, during the Los Alamos fires.

We must recognize also that in order to carry this responsibility of bringing about the platinum ray for particular uses one must also recognize that it is usually given to human beings and others, who have very little or no judgment about what is going on. One must be sufficiently evolved in the understanding of unconditional love, in order to be the Steward of this particular ray. It must be used with the utmost delicacy in order to get the job done correctly.

It is not possible to use this ray foolishly because the platinum ray is only sent to those who are sentient beings.

The platinum ray can be called forth in minute quantities and details. In other words, you can use it to repair your watch, or repair the substance of nuclear fallout, so that it is restored to a "neutral" consistency. Once one uses the ray one must understand what happens after the ray is used, because it is not like one would use a tool, for instance. If you were going to saw part of the front of this table, you know that your tool is a saw. You know the result you want to achieve. You want to split this part so that this part falls off, and this part has been cut That is something to be very aware of when one is responsible for stewarding the platinum ray. One must know one's objective and the outcome one wishes to achieve. One must plan and visualize ahead of time what they want to call forth the platinum ray for. One could say that "right now I want to use it to cleanse the environment", and even more detailed, "I want to cleanse the environment of chemicals, radiation, or whatever it is, so that you are very sure to ask the questions beforehand. It is to be used by someone who has complete awareness of what the platinum ray can do, as well as its outcome. What outcome do we want after the platinum ray has been called forth.

The other thing to remember is that once the platinum ray has done its job, you must send it back to the Cosmos. Do not leave it in the environment after it has done the designated job. Not that it would damage anything. On the contrary, it would whirl around and do all of the cleansing and restoring of the earth at random. But, the reason we cannot allow the platinum ray to do its good job at random is because "goodness", just as "badness" needs to be focused.

You would think that goodness could go everywhere, but no. And the reason why goodness in the form of the platinum ray must be focused is because a lot of times it would disturb the current balance that has been created by human beings, animals, plants, etc. Let us say that a boat is going downstream in the river, and someone has forgotten to command the platinum ray to return to the cosmos, and the platinum ray wanders and goes in front of the boat and multiplies the fish, grows the greenery high, fresh, and all of these butterflies and birds are proliferating at great speed, and the people in the boat are going " Oh my God, where have I landed! This is not the area I charted in my map." That can create confusion. We want to have you be the stewards of the platinum ray in a responsible way. That is why it is not given freely to everyone, nor is it supposed to, because it has one focus.

After you have seen what good you have commanded it to do, then you must send it back to the Cosmos, and allow nature to restore itself in the process and rhythm that the planet has created to perpetuate itself.

For some of you describing this ray you may have a "deja vu" and that this is something you have managed before, and may be familiar with it. Walk-ins who have done light-work in other galaxies may be familiar with this ray.

The other thing to remember is when one issues the command to have the platinum ray come, if one is clairvoyant one will actually see it in action. That is preferable, because then one can manage the ray more carefully and call it forth and can actually see and hear the sound of the ray, if you pay attention . You can then command it to widen or decrease in size, or send it to a devastated area that needs repairing, restoring and rejuvenation, or you can move it to an area that needs cleansing or restored to divine order. We are at present focusing on nature, other than human beings. We are focusing the platinum ray on devastated areas, at this time. The training to manage it is very powerful. It is not a ray that likes to stay on earth very long, because it contains a different alchemical and chemical consistency. Knowing that, perhaps it would be easier to remember to send it back to the Cosmos.

More and more, you are becoming stewards of the earth. You are in your early stages, but that does not mean that you are coming from naiveté. Basically, you have practiced to the extent that you have gotten to a plateau where now you can really begin the Work. What I am talking about the early stages of the Work, which is very important for those of you who are ready and have been developing your Work and evolving your personal selves to bring forth your Divine Work. You are going to be the stewards of the earth very soon. We, the Ascended Masters, and the hierarchies of Light are working diligently every breathing moment - and by the way, we do have rest periods. I go to my retreat in the Gobi Desert and "have a cigar or two" (laughs) and by the way, my lungs are not polluted at all. They are a special kind of cigar!

One must also remember that you have risen to a certain station in life where you are now being given these particular elements for service to humanity. I would caution you to use the platinum ray only silently and invisibly. In other words, you cannot get yourself hired on as a "platinum ray manager," at the moment. Later on, as the world progresses, there will be different times when a platinum ray steward can be recognized as such, just as stewards who have shamanic abilities can be hired to do certain things. And you already know the categories of healers. A platinum ray manager position is not too far away. However, because it is a fairly new ray that is being utilized on earth, we are requesting that all of the stewards remain silent as to the use of it.

There are two things about that:

1) You must have the permission of the conditions or people of where that particular disaster or polluted area exists. How are you going to get permission, lets say from the Los Alamos lab workers? And my answer to that is from the inner planes. This will assist you to open up your clairvoyant and clairaudient abilities so that you can connect with the Presences of these particular lab workers. You don't have to know what their name is. Just ask your "I Am Presence" to focus you to the principals of the Lab, and ask them permission to cleanse the area with the platinum ray. They have right now said "Yes" to me. One may think that it could be an annoying thing for them, because they tend to be private people. But if you ask them from a very high perspective, they will respond from a very high and moral perspective. And therefore, they would most likely want the pollution to be totally purified and neutralized. Their particular reasons would be that they would not want to be in the news anymore, bothered and hounded by what they may call "disgruntled people and nosy reporters." So their answer would be "Sure, sure, Saint Germain, go ahead and send the platinum ray because we don't want to be bothered anymore." This reason you can get on your own when you focus correctly to their "I Am Presence" in a respectful way, always asking them if it be "the will of their soul" for you to ask them. They will love you for it, and then after you get their permission silently, if you have not been able to get their permission verbally, then you proceed to call forth the platinum ray from the Cosmos. Remember, that the platinum ray has the formula to transform many different DNA's of the earth and other planets in galaxies of the universe.

It has certain etheric guardians. These platinum ray guardians assist in making the platinum ray "fail-safe". If, for instance, for some unknown reason your brain cells have forgotten something, then the guardians will remind you about certain properties that can be utilized with the platinum ray, as well as manage that particular part you've forgotten, if you are still not listening to their instructions. They are very gentle beings.

2) When one is utilizing the platinum ray, and after you have asked permission of any element, present or not present - and sometimes you will get a "no", and you must respect it, even though your heart's desire is to do it.
The other delicate aspect that is happening here is the sonar experiments in the ocean. 80% of the oceans were targeted to be experimented. All with a good excuse by the government. But nothing is a good excuse when it damages the eco-balance. Then it cannot be good. The platinum ray has the use to be sent to restore and rejuvenate and bring divine order to the eco balance, so that the sonars are rendered neutral. This could create a diplomatic incident that one needs to be aware of. As you expand in your travels and move in different circles, you will learn to call upon the platinum ray, so that it does not cause irritation from both sides - those whom you are purying, and those who are witnessing the purification.

What is the grand reason for bringing the platinum ray to the earth at this time?

The radioactivity that is being released, and nuclear incidents
Damage to the ecology
The dwindling rain forests

Some of you may have done work with the trees, or the ecology with sound, decrees, mantras, thoughts and visualizations. And the platinum ray helps to enhance all of this work that concerned human beings have already been actively doing. Nature is alive and of the spirit and is another element that needs support.

Let's project in the future a bit. Let us say that one is responding to all of the guidelines shared so far, and you are working with the platinum ray in restoring, neutralizing and rejuvenating certain areas that are in dire need of balancing and harmonizing. Let us say that you are succeeding in neutralizing these areas. What do you think would be the response from those who are creating the damage?

One response: "Well, one answer may be that if it regenerates itself, then more damage can be done, more natural resources can be taken, etc. etc, because it can be repaired quickly with the platinum ray. The companies, conglomerates, and nuclear plants could see that the damage is only temporary, which would encourage them to proceed with doing the same kind of experiments that are damaging to the balance of the ecology and human beings. On the other hand, I see an awakening of those who want to protect the planet. Here, they have a wonderful tool to co-create with. "

Yes, there will be a reaction from the "dark forces", and they may want to be more urgent to find different ways to store their toxic chemicals, etc. However, what the platinum ray's purpose is NOT

to change the whole world or interfere with the free will of the people
to bring forth a supportive mechanism to that which has been here the longest - earth herself
to bring the earth back to balance and harmony
(so that) it can then influence to transform and surrender those who are in greed and power
(so that) they could have other ways inside of them which would be more constructive to humanity

At the same time, it will encourage the Light Beings who have had reoccurring disappointments and discouragements, not only in this lifetime, but in previous cycles where they have had the awareness of the Light, and the opposing factions have been in the majority. Now, what is happening is that those who have come back to have "another go at it", are multiplying. There is more of you. This is a "plus factor" in the population growth, and also, the Indigo children are daring and fearless, coming in already having had lifetimes of preparation, along with you Light Workers already on the planet, to come forth and demonstrate their fearlessness to society. When all of the Light Workers hear about this and witness dramatic improvements, literally the dissolution and neutralization of toxic wastes and chemicals they can be reassured to come together in unified consciousness and begin to apply their essence paths to this planet in a very successful way.

Question:

"There are places in America and in other countries where there is nuclear waste being put into storage bins - for the most part they are metal containers. For instance, in Oregon, on the Washington side, nuclear waste is leaking into the Columbia river ever since the forties. If there is the possibility to utilize the platinum ray to cleanse the Columbia River so that the land and the earth itself is not permanently damaged. In those areas, there are people, mothers and fish that are disfigured. It is permeating the salmon, which means that people will get radioactive salmon.

Answer:
The beauty of this ray is that it also a unifying ray . You can already receive all of the elements that are possible with this ray. Therefore, the unification takes place after the neutralizing of the environment. This ray does not necessarily restore the normal, natural appearance of those fish, or beings who have been disfigured. Why is that?

Answer from Questioner: The damage has been done.

Yes, and there is something else, too. The person has free will. Therefore, in some ways they have chosen to have this particular condition. However, once the ray is utilized in that area, then everything becomes neutralized and restored to its original natural state before it was devastated and damaged. We are talking environmentally. I have not mentioned about rejuvenating people in this writing. However, what this ray can do is so much more that people will no longer be disfigured and do not have to worry about fishing in contaminated waters or eating in the food chain that is damaged by nuclear waste. That will all be cleaned up.

PS Hearts, back to you, Jim. :hug:

Knowrainknowrainbows!
18th August 2013, 21:29
Community Love,
Community Light,
Community Healing.

Know Rain
Know Rainbows
:thumb:

thunder24
18th August 2013, 21:35
paula,

as a kid, this is the intuition i had... that something could "transmute" the trash and the ecosystem...sort of scrub it and most likely wouldn't b from earth...

im not saying its not possible for us humans to do it, just that the intuitions were as if it was comeing from somewhere else...

thanks
peace

Rollo
18th August 2013, 21:59
We are creative beings and we will use our creative powers for the good of all that is.

With love,
Rollo

RunningDeer
18th August 2013, 22:22
This is off topic, but the above 'Platinum Ray' post came shortly after this. What that means is at the very least, it was for me to hav-a-look:

“Early July, 2010, I had been feeling this presence and saw in my mind’s eye, a face for a couple of days. Then on July 14, 2010, I was in Yoga class when this same energy touched my hand. I looked down and only saw a hand and then part of an arm appeared. The rest of the body was more like a thought form image. I wasn’t startled or scared. I asked for his name. He just send loving smiling energy with a thought that I couldn’t decipher. But he looked like Saint Joseph. I’ve never had this kind of contact.

When I got home, I grabbed the mail and usually I just toss most of it. But this one piece of mail said, “Pick me. Pick me.” Inside was a business card that had the name St. Germain along with some other info. I wasn’t familiar with him, but the face from class flashed in my head right then.

I looked up St. Joseph, in a book called, “The Masters and their Retreats”. But he wasn’t listed. So on a lark, I checked out St. Germain. Sure enough it was his picture; two of them, different incarnations. I’m flipping through his pages and I find that he “embodied as Saint Joseph, the father of Jesus.”

According to this book, he was: Merlin; Roger Bacon, a philosopher, Franciscan monk; Christopher Columbus; George Washington; and Francis Bacon, who accomplished a bi-zillion things, such as responsible for the age of technology, philosopher, and literary master.”

I’ve lost count how many time I’ve shared and deleted the weather post above. The forum goes through some pendulum swings with this kind of information. I understand that folks want hard evidence but more often than not that’s not what comes my way. I continue to be open to these types of experiences and have not been disappointed by where they open to next.

I probably 'should' add something about how I always use discernment. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/bliss.gif

norman
18th August 2013, 22:59
Great post OP.

However, I think we really, really, need to re define "community" before we all get sucked out of the 'now' into the culture of it.

Some days I log on here and it feels like I'm one of many hanging around a piss hole we like to call a well ( of energy ).

Sometimes, I log on and there's some kind of stir and people are double checking what they are all about again. The "issue" at stake seems to over rule the reality check though, and the calm of a 'fix' is all it takes to go back to the culture of being a bunch of lucky sods with enough income to pay for the broadband and enough of "The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range" - ( a song by Roger Waters ).

white wizard
18th August 2013, 22:59
Interesting, in a way we are all creators. I know from opening my akashic records

that a new idea of ethics and morality is being studied and formed in the universe.

This planet is playing a part of that, which will help form a new idea of how to

experience these concepts. When I look into the future I see humanity taking a

deeper interest and focus into morality, or ethics. Believe it or not we are taking

part in the creation of this new way to look at and experience ethics.

Kalamos
19th August 2013, 01:09

Nat_Lee
19th August 2013, 04:41

A while back I had the idea that the only way we could clean up this planet would be to have a pole shift and that would finish the enemy and give the planet a chance to clean up too.

I suddenly realized that this was false and we didn't need to do that.

Then I found this Forum

There are creators here. And what I mean by that is those same creators that helped build this universe.

I don't know WHO is doing this and HOW MANY but I just got the NEW REALITY that it IS HAPPENING.

In the NEXT few months there will be some major changes and I can't say exactly what they are yet, but I do want to say this before it happens.

To ALL OF YOU who have changed your minds to being CREATORS who are CAUSE OVER FUTURES, I want to THANK YOU FOR DOING THE WORK WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS OR NOT.

I APPRECIATE FINDING YOU AND YOU MAY NOT EVEN BE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

It doesn't matter if you are Guest or Members I love you all and please keep doing what you're doing

from everything I am

jim

Oh !
I'm so happy about your thread !
Thank you Jim !

ThannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnK YoUuUuUuUuUuUu !
Soooooooooooooo WONDERFUL !

Yesterday I was thinking about posting a thread to reunite all of the positive minds on this forum to help the earth about all the negativity and all the new post about all sort of Armageddon scenarios that are supposedly going to happen ...... I was thinking ... mabe to much ! .... Annyways lol... I was thinking, ''How can I make Avaloniens realise that if WE ARE ONE and WE ARE CREATORS, why just only post positive thinking and ideas about all subjects in the universe for only one month !!!'' POSiTiVe posts ONLY for one months !!! If we do it, we will certainly create this massive wave of love that will multiply and gently flood every life form that exist !

and then I forgot about it because I sometimes just have this tendency to boycott myself when I'm afraid of the unknown ?
I was not sure how to do it ?
What are the right words to say ?
Are they going to participate ?
I have posted a lot of positive ideas before and we are a few to participate so is it worth it ?

I ''think'' (no proof), I just think that I had been stroked by a powerful ''bad'' energy because after I have posted a thread on how I was feeling so powerful in my creative energy here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61034-A-butterfly-came-on-my-path-today---What-a-great-message-from-life--
After this, and since then, I was sooooo tired, low in energy, sad some day and tempted to read or viewing all this stuff about natural catastrophes or POLE SHIFTING evidences, all negative stuff ...

Soooooooooooooooo :)
I think we felt something very similar Jim !
And I want to thank you for this because you made me realize, the only thing I forgot to do this time, is to believe in my heart that is all ! So simple !
You helped me to vanish all this bad energy that is floating around me and refocus on who I really am and what is my purpose in life !
I AM a CREATOR like you are ALL !
I AM inviting all the gentle love it gets to help us realize How powerful we are !
All together, WE can make a difference !

Thank you ! and love to you my brother !

(Please violet flame neutralize with love all bad words and toughs in this personal post of mine after it is read by others to keep this thread positive. Thank you !)

chocolate
19th August 2013, 10:03
Thank you, jimini! I am not sure if I am any creator, on the bigger scale at least, but most definitely there was a reason for me to find this forum and all the members that I happened to meet indirectly, with all the new information and the confirmation about the things I already new. It also helped me to have more trust in my crazy self.
I want changes, even if i don't physically live through them to see the result later, because this is a real mess what we have created here on this planet and in our hearts.
I am sending love and positive intent to all of you here and to those who are outside the forum, like many of my family and friends, who most definitely are creators!
C.

Pilgrim
19th August 2013, 10:59
Interesting, in a way we are all creators. I know from opening my akashic records

that a new idea of ethics and morality is being studied and formed in the universe.

This planet is playing a part of that, which will help form a new idea of how to

experience these concepts. When I look into the future I see humanity taking a

deeper interest and focus into morality, or ethics. Believe it or not we are taking

part in the creation of this new way to look at and experience ethics.

Hello White Wizard, very nice comment, wouldn't you mind to elaborate on that? It is a quite interesting notion. Can you say more what you saw more specifically? I like that idea and feeling the same, an importance to focus more on morality and ethics in our daily life with deeper understanding of our actions and deeds... "Our" planet definitelly deserves that...

Pilgrim

Pilgrim
19th August 2013, 11:07
Excellent jiminii, a very good reminder...;)

Yes, we can do it, my borthers and sisters, let's stay on our course, creating our future which we dreamt about, let's stay positivelly tuned reminding ourselves from time to time a real purpose of our mission why we all came here on this beatiful planet...

Love to all my Avalonians...

Pilgrim

soleil
19th August 2013, 14:12
YESS!!! thanks jim! you too!

sirdipswitch
19th August 2013, 18:20
yer learnin jiminii!!

Right on Paula, St. Germain is correct. Although I like to refer to this as Source Energy, or simply the Power of Source. Once you return to your true Spirit identity, you may be granted its use. When you attain 12th density, it will be among your very own, "bag of trikx"! cc. I asked George if I could fix the world and He said: "Yes... but not untill "they" have left, thinking "they" are leaving a dying planet, of no futher use to them." We are close, but not quite there yet. ccc.

Kalamos
19th August 2013, 18:38

Kalamos
19th August 2013, 18:43

The Truth Is In There
19th August 2013, 20:25
i think we should go for the pole shift after all.

Kalamos
19th August 2013, 21:20

jiminii
20th August 2013, 09:03

I Wish I Kne What You MEan!

they claim there is a 2nd sun coming around the sun and they believe it will turn the north and south poles 90 degrees and align with the sun.

if this happens the earth will be perpendicular to the sun and will have sunlight at both south and north poles 24 hours. This would cause all the Ice in the poles to melt.

If this happens the water level of the planet will come up about 675 feet world wide. This puts almost all of Europe and a 3rd of Russia underwater.

it puts a lot of southeast asia under water and a large part of Eastern China underwater.

China has built Ghost Cities all over China. In my X wife's home town of Yinchuan Ninxia North middle china there is new apartment buildings going up all over and are all empty. A lot of new huge government buildings all over and are all empty.

China expects the pole shift too and would just move who they feel would be needed and wanted to these NEW GHOST CITIES.

The Illuminati have built all these underground cities all over USA and a lot of empty prison camps. They have been stock piling them full of Food supplies and etc. So they would go underground when the pole shifts and put all those who they think will protest in the prison camps. FEMA is Bush's private Army.

So the thing is. They've taken Trillions of our tax payers dollars to build deep underground cities to protect ONLY THE RICH.

the prison camps would more or less be used to prevent anyone from stopping them from going down there leaving the rest of the population to take care of their selves while they are protected underground.

the thing is this, they have gone down there several times thinking this dwarf star was coming around. They've let everyone KNOW THEY ONLY CARE FOR THEIR OWN SURVIVAL.

They REALLY DON't KNOW HOW POWERFUL THE SPIRIT IS and they don't know how many of us are here all setup from the future to play out the last pieces of this reality.

We can let the pole shift happen. In fact we have the power to create it too.

But like them who make wars using both sides to fight the same countries to bankrupt the country so they can steal it for pennies, THE PLACE IS OURS.

WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS "HOW MUCH OF IT IS OURS REALLY"

So we change the play and DON'T LET THE POLE SHIFT HAPPEN.

They have already bankrupted themselves and revealed themselves and more or less kicked them out of the game of LIFE ON THIS PLANET for ALL TIME in the FUTURE. We only had to hold our ground to SEE WHO ARE THOSE BY THEIR OWN ACTIONS WOULD DO WHAT????

help saved the place Or NOT ...

So as this ALL WINDS UP ... WE WILL SEE .... where everyone ends up in the future.

jim

That is why I decided to NOT HAVE A POLE SHIFT. And rebuild it from what it is with the NEW CREATORS ...

Makes a better game don't you think?

jim

araucaria
20th August 2013, 09:52
Jim, not have a pole shift means not have a 2nd sun, right? There ain't no 2nd sun in our neighborhood at this time as far as I know.

Where did you put it? :)

jiminii
20th August 2013, 12:17
Jim, not have a pole shift means not have a 2nd sun, right? There ain't no 2nd sun in our neighborhood at this time as far as I know.

I think we are going to put it in orbit near Venus. We also might have the poles align with the sun but it will be done slowly and we will do something with the ocean bottoms so the water will fill in there in both the pacific and atlantic and not rise.

I am seeing this whole plan as a plan to balance the ecology system on this planet and the Ice caps on the poles will melt but it will take a few years so while it is melting we will be lowering the ocean depths so that we don't lose Europe and keep the planet pretty much the way it is except all of it will be usable and all of it will be tropic like the meditranean. But the High altitude mountains???? not sure. I think we will just keep the snow up there for people to have a place to go skiing ...

Since we are the creators we can put it just about anyway we want it. I am getting that we will be allowed to decide it.

jim

eaglespirit
20th August 2013, 12:24
Decisions of Love...and Life : )

araucaria
20th August 2013, 12:50

I think we are going to put it in orbit near Venus. We also might have the poles align with the sun but it will be done slowly and we will do something with the ocean bottoms so the water will fill in there in both the pacific and atlantic and not rise.

I am seeing this whole plan as a plan to balance the ecology system on this planet and the Ice caps on the poles will melt but it will take a few years so while it is melting we will be lowering the ocean depths so that we don't lose Europe and keep the planet pretty much the way it is except all of it will be usable and all of it will be tropic like the meditranean. But the High altitude mountains???? not sure. I think we will just keep the snow up there for people to have a place to go skiing ...

Since we are the creators we can put it just about anyway we want it. I am getting that we will be allowed to decide it.

jim
Thanks Jim. I’d check with an astronomer that this is feasible, and with Venusian NIMBYs that it is desirable for them.
I’ve already made a few suggestions about what to do with all this water. Here’s another. The huge area between Poland and Moscow is an interminable tract of marshland, as Napoleon and Hitler found out the hard way. Marshland is too shallow for water and not high enough for decent land. If if were deepened in places and the earth used to raise the land in other places, the whole area would become much more hospitable, with plenty of lakes for fishing and irrigation. Bring the water in as ice, while it is still fresh.

Flash
20th August 2013, 14:18

Aye guys, as usual :p you are becoming too technical.

Get the main idea, will it and let nature/universe/god/source take care of it for the technical détails.

We do not have enough knowledge at the present time to foresee all the détails anyhow.

Therefore, it is ealgespirit who had it right, will love and life over all, check at the big picture as we can and let life decide or organise the détails.

Sidney
20th August 2013, 15:03

I Wish I Kne What You MEan!

they claim there is a 2nd sun coming around the sun and they believe it will turn the north and south poles 90 degrees and align with the sun.

if this happens the earth will be perpendicular to the sun and will have sunlight at both south and north poles 24 hours. This would cause all the Ice in the poles to melt.

If this happens the water level of the planet will come up about 675 feet world wide. This puts almost all of Europe and a 3rd of Russia underwater.

it puts a lot of southeast asia under water and a large part of Eastern China underwater.

China has built Ghost Cities all over China. In my X wife's home town of Yinchuan Ninxia North middle china there is new apartment buildings going up all over and are all empty. A lot of new huge government buildings all over and are all empty.

China expects the pole shift too and would just move who they feel would be needed and wanted to these NEW GHOST CITIES.

So the thing is. They've taken Trillions of our tax payers dollars to build deep underground cities to protect ONLY THE RICH.

the prison camps would more or less be used to prevent anyone from stopping them from going down there leaving the rest of the population to take care of their selves while they are protected underground.

the thing is this, they have gone down there several times thinking this dwarf star was coming around. They've let everyone KNOW THEY ONLY CARE FOR THEIR OWN SURVIVAL.

They REALLY DON't KNOW HOW POWERFUL THE SPIRIT IS and they don't know how many of us are here all setup from the future to play out the last pieces of this reality.

We can let the pole shift happen. In fact we have the power to create it too.

But like them who make wars using both sides to fight the same countries to bankrupt the country so they can steal it for pennies, THE PLACE IS OURS.

WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS "HOW MUCH OF IT IS OURS REALLY"

So we change the play and DON'T LET THE POLE SHIFT HAPPEN.

They have already bankrupted themselves and revealed themselves and more or less kicked them out of the game of LIFE ON THIS PLANET for ALL TIME in the FUTURE. We only had to hold our ground to SEE WHO ARE THOSE BY THEIR OWN ACTIONS WOULD DO WHAT????

help saved the place Or NOT ...

So as this ALL WINDS UP ... WE WILL SEE .... where everyone ends up in the future.

jim

That is why I decided to NOT HAVE A POLE SHIFT. And rebuild it from what it is with the NEW CREATORS ...

Makes a better game don't you think?

jimThe Illuminati have built all these underground cities all over USA and a lot of empty prison camps. They have been stock piling them full of Food supplies and etc. So they would go underground when the pole shifts and put all those who they think will protest in the prison camps. FEMA is Bush's private Army.

I saw the Movie "Elysium" over the weekend. Goes along with all of this. The rich were all allowed on this off planet very nice "home", while the 99% were left to rot on what was left of the now eco-defunct earth. Another, pre-determined reality fed to us through the magic of hollywood.

Nat_Lee
20th August 2013, 15:48

Get the main idea, will it and let nature/universe/god/source take care of it for the technical détails.

We do not have enough knowledge at the present time to foresee all the détails anyhow.

Therefore, it is ealgespirit who had it right, will love and life over all, check at the big picture as we can and let life decide or organise the détails.

I totaly agree on this Flash !

araucaria
20th August 2013, 16:06

The last time I used this approach on a DIY job, the wife wasn't very happy :( :)

Flash
20th August 2013, 17:14
Ok, it must be funny, but funnier yet: what is a DIY job? Don't I feel dumb!!

What I meant was that we cannot oversee everything concerning the development of our part of the cosmos, not even individual inner development, so at this point, not outer either.

Set the intentions clear, loud and straight, and let the universe work on it. Its work may be having a job done perfectly in technical ways by humans, but it might also be nature taking over, etc. Serendipity doing the rest.

The intention and will is what is important. Loud and clear.

Now, what is DIY?

araucaria
20th August 2013, 17:28

What I meant was that we cannot oversee everything concerning the development of our part of the cosmos, not even individual inner development, so at this point, not outer either.

Set the intentions clear, loud and straight, and let the universe work on it. Its work may be having a job done perfectly in technical ways by humans, but it might also be nature taking over, etc. Serendipity doing the rest.

Now, what is DIY?
Do It Yourself
You're talking about delegating - now we're talking :)

jiminii
20th August 2013, 23:25

Now, what is DIY?
Do It Yourself
You're talking about delegating - now we're talking :)

we setup the initial outcome but we hadn't gone through the variables. what is amazing to me is that I can decide it and it happens. I think I know why too. No one believes they can change the weather so you have no competition. but if you try to do it in Thailand you will get some competition with the Buddhas.

I saw where the entire plot was going, and doing a pole shift doesn't help us fix the planet. It helps the enemies take it over more easily. It caves in all the people and they all go underground like cave people and back into the belief systems that made this mess anyway.

So I just decided it and found this website. I assumed all I would need is a handful of these creators to turn it all around and then push it and let everyone know their true self. And Now I am seeing it. All over the planet the enemy is failing and going down so fast even he can't figure anyway to stop it. In fact any attempt by him to stop it only enhances it. He is caught and that was his biggest fear. Once he is known to the people he is no longer contributed to. The people no longer support these beings insanity. People can see they are just NUTS and their support system starts crumbling because the only thing that held it up was the fear they put in people and it was not enough. A few of us big beings could just decide it.

Once I decided it, that we don't have to use the forces to damage the place, (I learned this trying to fight the enemy with weather. it never helped the people, it only helped the enemy in his destructive path). So this enemy with all the fear and destructive intentions feed into the system and everyone caves in from a handful of enemies, (less than 12), controlling all the gold sources. Now they are finished

By deciding the greatest good for all we get more agreement to change it for the better. That is kind of how it works.

and now it is happening world wide. Their voice is only but a distant cry of a mad serpent running with it's tail between it legs in a last effort to save itself.

so you see we CAN DECIDE it. it's just we didn't KNOW we could, but we can.

Make it happen, make the dream come true

jim

araucaria
21st August 2013, 08:04
"Deciding the greatest good for all", yes; this obviates the need to negotiate with stroppy Venusians, Ukrainians or whoever, and it means we don't need to have individual or group "plans" that we want to make happen in the sense of any kind of imposition. Which is why I felt unable to contribute to the utopia thread: I have no personal desire for this or that other than "the greatest good for all". Together we push the car out of the ditch without worrying where it is heading.

Mark
21st August 2013, 08:59
Perfectly said, Jimini. There are many powerful creators here. Participating and observing. Those of us who observe the energies can see and feel them shifting, fusing, manifesting the intent to consciously co-create our own future. It is beautiful.

ulli
21st August 2013, 12:35
"Deciding the greatest good for all", yes; this obviates the need to negotiate with stroppy Venusians, Ukrainians or whoever, and it means we don't need to have individual or group "plans" that we want to make happen in the sense of any kind of imposition. Which is why I felt unable to contribute to the utopia thread: I have no personal desire for this or that other than "the greatest good for all". Together we push the car out of the ditch without worrying where it is heading.

Still, sense of identity does not end with an individual,
although those of us ( you and I, and Jim, too) who live in foreign countries
sometimes we may have a hard time with the concept of the collective seeking an identity.
So there it becomes not only "the economy", or "our culture" as French, Americans, Barbadians, Costa Ricans, whatever...
but quickly deteriorates into national pride, i.e. more than just love of one's country.
Collective ego needs to be kept in check just as any other ego.
Then the defining of the needs of 'the greatest good for all' can come from the heart of a nation, rather than a few rabid or zealous patriots who are the mouth pieces of a collective ego.

P.S. right after reading your post I came across this photo
(Made me laugh)
Pushing the "car" of the collective ego ...hehe...

http://d12tusb9bq3y6m.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/1KysI-590x391.jpg

CD7
21st August 2013, 12:39

Wouldn't tht really be the point of "utopia"-- the greatest good for ALL? Just tht desire for everyone helps immensely in creating/manifesting "utopia"

ulli
21st August 2013, 12:50

Wouldn't tht really be the point of "utopia"-- the greatest good for ALL? Just tht desire for everyone helps immensely in creating/manifesting "utopia"

You are having a good day, again, CD7...
All your posts (at least all those which I've read today) are hitting the mark.

jiminii
21st August 2013, 12:58
well I was just looking at the create. I once had this idea that since no one is using the inside of the mountain in the hollywood hills. I could buy a Lot the size of a 2 car garage and dig down, and spread out and make the biggest Hotel California there ever was with a matrix for everyone who comes in. I guess this would be OK if their isn't any major Earthquake and all the houses that are on the surface come crashing down on us.

but in this Hotel California that only has a entrance for 2 cars on the top who come into the garage and the elevator takes them down and they can park their cars. We can setup this Matrix to satisfy everyone's Utopia for one night, (or more if they have the money kind of like fantasy Island). and we would only have to pay the taxes on the lot itself on the top of the mountain.

What you think? wouldn't this be utilizing space for the advantage of all???
(just thought I would throw in a bit of humor in here)

jim

araucaria
21st August 2013, 13:01

Still, sense of identity does not end with an individual,
although those of us ( you and I, and Jim, too) who live in foreign countries
sometimes we may have a hard time with the concept of the collective seeking an identity.
So there it becomes not only "the economy", or "our culture" as French, Americans, Barbadians, Costa Ricans, whatever...
but quickly deteriorates into national pride, i.e. more than just love of one's country.
Collective ego needs to be kept in check just as any other ego.
Then the defining of the needs of 'the greatest good for all' can come from the heart of a nation, rather than a few rabid or zealous patriots who are the mouth pieces of a collective ego.

P.S. right after reading your post I came across this photo
(Made me laugh)
Pushing the "car" of the collective ego ...hehe...

http://d12tusb9bq3y6m.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/1KysI-590x391.jpg
Hey Ulli, that's some sort of army vehicle; you can push it off the road :)

araucaria
21st August 2013, 13:04
well I was just looking at the create. I once had this idea that since no one is using the inside of the mountain in the hollywood hills. I could buy a Lot the size of a 2 car garage and dig down, and spread out and make the biggest Hotel California there ever was with a matrix for everyone who comes in. I guess this would be OK if their isn't any major Earthquake and all the houses that are on the surface come crashing down on us.

but in this Hotel California that only has a entrance for 2 cars on the top who come into the garage and the elevator takes them down and they can park their cars. We can setup this Matrix to satisfy everyone's Utopia for one night, (or more if they have the money kind of like fantasy Island). and we would only have to pay the taxes on the lot itself on the top of the mountain.

jim
You'd have to ask the mountain first... And have you thought of the mountain of rubble you would have on your hands? Better buy a few square miles of desert as well :)

CD7
21st August 2013, 13:13
This is worth watching! Imagine if we were All cultivated to become creators like these very talented kids...each brings a uniqueness that expresses in different colors/types

So could we even fathom a world where we all expressed/created and then poured it out everywhere for all to share, enjoy, utilize? I could and it seems as though it would be fkin awesome :)

http://www.today.com/video/today/52800489#52800489

jiminii
21st August 2013, 13:15

jim
You'd have to ask the mountain first... And have you thought of the mountain of rubble you would have on your hands? Better buy a few square miles of desert as well :)

do the inside of mountains have feelings too???
if we just dump all rubble where ever they are building new sky scrappers they probably would think we are just bringing in someones requested rubble for the building.

jim

soleil
21st August 2013, 13:20
Perfectly said, Jimini. There are many powerful creators here. Participating and observing. Those of us who observe the energies can see and feel them shifting, fusing, manifesting the intent to consciously co-create our own future. It is beautiful. and perfectly said too rahkyt

CD7
21st August 2013, 13:23

Humm thanks Uli...nice compliment :)...I am having some kind of day, lol A lot of emotions happening at once! so one couldn't really say its good or bad! lol
A concoction (<----2nd time ive used today ) of multiple emotions? Kind of blends everything together into something else..EeeKKKkkkk!!

ulli
21st August 2013, 13:32

Humm thanks Uli...nice compliment :)...I am having some kind of day, lol A lot of emotions happening at once! so one couldn't really say its good or bad! lol
A concoction (<----2nd time ive used today ) of multiple emotions? Kind of blends everything together into something else..EeeKKKkkkk!!

You are the blender. Neither salt nor flour nor water on their own taste anywhere near like bread....
And after blending comes the baking.....

araucaria
21st August 2013, 14:31

jim
If mountains have feelings at all, and some say they do, then presumably they have gut feelings and from the heart :)

RunningDeer
21st August 2013, 15:25

jim
Speaking of utilizing space... Some know it already, or beginning to recall.
Thanks for the post, 161803398 :wave:

LFLGHyQO744

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

RunningDeer
21st August 2013, 16:01

jim

if we just dump all rubble where ever they are building new sky scrappers they probably would think we are just bringing in someones requested rubble for the building.

jim

Rocks, mountains, and minerals are our brothers and sisters, and our teachers and healers for those that are open to them.

skippy
21st August 2013, 16:22

jim

Jimmy, your help is needed in Manila. Please, can you lower the seabeds a little to help these poor people out? Thanks a lot.

(CNN - 21 August 2013) -- Heavy rain continued to lash the northern Philippines on Wednesday, a day after flooding put more than half of the Manila region under water. The relentless monsoon rains, intensified by a tropical storm at sea, have so far led to eight deaths. More than 280,000 people have fled from their homes, authorities said. The muddy flood waters have swamped roads and buildings, bringing life in many areas to a standstill. La Mesa Reservoir, in a densely populated area of the Manila region, is overflowing, the national disaster agency reported, prompting the evacuation of thousands of residents from surrounding neighborhoods. The water at several other dams in the region is near critical levels, it said. More than 500 areas across 78 municipalities and cities on the main island of Luzon have been reported as flooded, the disaster agency said Wednesday. A state of calamity has been declared in three provinces, three cities and eight municipalities, it said.

wvOyh423t-I

jiminii
22nd August 2013, 15:06

jim

Jimmy, your help is needed in Manila. Please, can you lower the seabeds a little to help these poor people out? Thanks a lot.

(CNN - 21 August 2013) -- Heavy rain continued to lash the northern Philippines on Wednesday, a day after flooding put more than half of the Manila region under water. The relentless monsoon rains, intensified by a tropical storm at sea, have so far led to eight deaths. More than 280,000 people have fled from their homes, authorities said. The muddy flood waters have swamped roads and buildings, bringing life in many areas to a standstill. La Mesa Reservoir, in a densely populated area of the Manila region, is overflowing, the national disaster agency reported, prompting the evacuation of thousands of residents from surrounding neighborhoods. The water at several other dams in the region is near critical levels, it said. More than 500 areas across 78 municipalities and cities on the main island of Luzon have been reported as flooded, the disaster agency said Wednesday. A state of calamity has been declared in three provinces, three cities and eight municipalities, it said.

wvOyh423t-I

I think I got indonesia handled but you can check. I forgot about philippines. there are a lot of plates here miss mashed.

OK we just decide all of it is back up with no damage in the moving. Let's see .... how do we do that? Just create it as we want it in it's original condition 10 years ago with no disturbance of the area. Just decide the way we want it and it happens, NO VIA'S, means NO wind to push the clouds away. Just clear sky period. A pure postulate.
means in one instant it's mass is down and the next instant it is back to normal. Just like i put my head back together. OK ... that is what is and we create it from this moment, (there might be a communication lag meaning the time we put the postulate in until it happens), but that is just a VIA. We can cancel that too. Just decide it happens instantaneously from NOW and when it happens we will know the length of the comm lag.

jim

jiminii
22nd August 2013, 15:34
sway are you here to help??

thanks i thought you'd be one of the fist to show up

jim

ulli
22nd August 2013, 15:38
http://itwofs.com/beastoftraal/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/creativity.jpg

Camilo
22nd August 2013, 15:39
We're in this together!

soleil
22nd August 2013, 15:41
sway are you here to help??

thanks i thought you'd be one of the fist to show yp

jim
haha actually it reminded me about the drop in waters in my area. i live off georgian bay (HUGE) and the beaches are getting bigger and bigger. i mean, thats nice to enjoy but its not how it should be. so i sent a fix to that.

(stop the drop)

i see they are back to normal (phillipines)!!! so shall it be!

anyone willing to save the ocean now?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ps, ive been helping the bees!!! jim! bees keep coming around me when i am outside too. like i see at least 2-5 bumblefuzzybees a week flying around me since ive been sending out help to them.

and chem trails...i never see them in my area now. well i did yesterday but it was already on its way to disappearing completely.

Christine
22nd August 2013, 15:45
Hello Creative Beings... we can all make a difference right now. This is one of the problems (potentially one of the biggest) that I see really needs handling.

Please see this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62435-Chemtrails-connected-to-UN-2013-Report&p=718320#post718320).

My suggestion is that we flood the HARRP waves with love and that we fill the chemtrail planes with our intent. In other words overlay our intent, THE HEALING OF GAIA, (she knows how to heal) on the chemicals and frequencies.

Kalamos
22nd August 2013, 16:05

ulli
22nd August 2013, 17:13
Just wanted to share:

Posted something about quantum products on another thread, and immediately had poltergeist phenomena in my room...
like keys jumping out of the key hook.
Not kidding here....

jiminii
22nd August 2013, 17:23
Just wanted to share:

Posted something about quantum products on another thread, and immediately had poltergeist phenomena in my room...
Not kidding here....

you're getting it. Just take a look at it as a being and you'll get some idea of how you did that. But don't stop because it might scare you like it did me when I pulled the rain hard into the house and hard away from it from a light movement connect something like spiritual fingers, (that I can actually feel it make contact with the rain or the energy that is moving it). I almost brought the house down on me (this happened twice another time in an ice cream store in New York shook the entire building).

go for it

jim

ulli
22nd August 2013, 17:29
Just wanted to share:

Not kidding here....

you're getting it. Just take a look at it as a being and you'll get some idea of how you did that. But don't stop because it might scare you like it did me when I pullee the rain hard into the house and hard away from it from a light movement connect something like spiritual fingers, (that I can actually feel it make contact with the rain or the energy that is moving it). I almost brought the house down on mel (this happened twice another time in an ice cream store in New York shook the entire building).

go for it

jim

Well, I can but try...
Been living with this stuff for 40 + years, and only in recent years started doing the big weather...
and yeah, there is a "being" energy inside storms...sometimes male, sometimes female,
sometimes grumpy, sometimes cheerful and sometimes even playful....
just like me.

soleil
22nd August 2013, 18:11
Just wanted to share:

Not kidding here....

woah. :noidea:

Kalamos
22nd August 2013, 21:40

ulli
22nd August 2013, 22:13
When a person sees their whole self,
even those actions they would rather not admit or see
and tend to be in denial about-
at that point something major happens.

The subconscious and the conscious self unite for the first time,
like tiny balls of mercury flowing into one single ball,
and at that moment REALITY beomes apparent, for the first time.

By that I mean a higher REALITY, but one which has been present all along.
Everything still looks the same, yet different.
Suddenly the picture is no longer blurred.

And then it all becomes simple...and one can see that all it takes
is to take full responsibility for all that happens in one's life.

But as long as this statement causes arguments, or disagreements,
then the person who is having a problem with it is still operating from their mind,
or their brain, or their emotions, or their instinctive knee jerk ego reaction,
and not from their whole being.

But this vision cannot be given. The person has to find it for themselves,
either do something unique, or somehow blow their own mind,
or go against their normal regular patterns of behavior.
For some its a matter of effort, for others it comes out of the blue.
As long as there are excuses like "but that's not mee!"
nothing can take place that will drag one or catapult one into the higher REALITY.

Funny how there are certain people here who know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...
and we have all recognized each other in a short space of time....
And none arrived at that point via the same path.

Church people sometimes call it a personal relationship with God,
while atheists would call it enlightenment. It's the same thing...a state of being at one.

Carmen
22nd August 2013, 22:56
Thanks Ulli. I would add. It's very hard to explain that which can only be "experienced".

Kalamos
22nd August 2013, 23:00

ulli
22nd August 2013, 23:04
Thanks Ulli. I would add. It's very hard to explain that which can only be "experienced".

Yes, experienced is definitely a key word here.
But experience alone is still a passive condition. To be creative one needs thoughts and words.
Words are fine in proper context, where they can add meaning and direction to a given flow of events.

Creativity begins with an idea, then thoughts give it shape, then words are added,
before the atoms and molecules can stream together to give the word it's physical shape.

STR
23rd August 2013, 01:21

jim

We could clean it up tomorrow if we could all just get on the same page long enough for the threshold to be reached. I think it is about awareness but more its about reminding people of what they already know. Sometimes you have to point it right out to them or they just miss it. Then once they recognize what you point out they wonder how they missed it at all. That is how I think it will be Jim.

We think we have a say but actually no one that represents the people gets before us. They, those that are the top dynastic families running the show by the amount of shares they own in all the major Corps. in the world, the size of their multi national armies and navies, the printing the money, loaning the money, making the laws, and more it seems pretty much a stacked deck doesn't it?

That is what they want us to think tho and as long as we think that we'll have just that. We all would rather stay at home comfortable in our retirement, or our current job, or even just complacent enough to 'settle' for that and go with it. Most do that pretending not to see it. We all know these guys representing us are selling us snake oil. We've known it for some time. We pretend not to at times. Its easier that way. We have wise people here that could fix this country and do so in record time. The problem is putting them in the command seat. Then we get them to the stage and what happens Jim? Well, its that stacked deck again you see? These guys are trained to speak up there. Its their game. They know how to walk and how to talk and to dress like a success and they are well aware they cannot show you their true colors or you'd then know the animal you are dealing with. So they take these training classes to learn how to coax. To persuade audiences based on the science and studies of experts on the face gestures, the smile, all things in order, no hair out of place, spit shined! They are received well because its designed that way. A man smarter than both could show there and more capable, more honest, someone not at all interested in show but all about go and no one would see it. They'd laugh. They'd call him naive, inept. The media would have a hay day and no one would take him serious even if he stooped so low as to actually wear a suit instead of the bib overalls he normally would wear as his true self. People don't care about that. They want the show. They want to keep the rose colored glasses. Forget the fact that the guy that wears the bibs can do math and do it well. When he took an IQ test all they wanted to do was study him further because it could not be measured! He has a 820 credit score, is debt free and with lots of assets, properties, growth and a true wisdom teacher when it comes to how to live right but no show.

No one cares how wise, how good he can manage his own life. No one really sees the things that need to be seen do they Jim? No they get caught up in the show. They get side tracked by the smoke screens thrown up by the useless media working their agenda to promote and build one while tearing down and attacking the other and the honest man? Well, we see what happens don't we Jim? He gets chewed up and spit out and try as we might to put a few good men in there it that petri dish cesspool we call DC what happens is they turn bad too! We have to wipe the slate to fix it. They all gotta go. We can't trust them. We all know that too, but it doesn't matter. Has to be able to play by their rules to be presented to the public. If you can't even get on the platform to begin with there is no way to truly get a representative in there for the people. We all know that each one of these guys working in the petri dish now do not represent us. They represent someone else, that unseen hand of the string pullers leveraging all into place from their perch somewhere in safety.

So the real obstacle is exposure of the information to the masses so the masses can all get on the same page at the same time and come to realize, awaken to the fact that these vile people ordering anyone of us to commit a crime against humanity in any way shape or form are actually the ones that are sick and that we should consider the enemy. We cannot win a candidate for the people by playing by their rules, standing on their platforms and playing their games. We have to change the rules.

heretogrow
23rd August 2013, 02:07
I would start by envisioning that each of us earth inhabitants could utilize 100 percent of our heart and brain power. Next I would envision that we could come to grasp and understand our symbiotic relationship with nature, mother earth, the universe, the multiverse, the past present and future. Then I would steer the creativity that each atom of the above mentioned possesses toward service to others and the greatest good for all. With that said I would sit back and hold space in FAITH that it is already done!

Much love to you beautiful creators!!!

Kalamos
23rd August 2013, 07:52